Superbowl Night XLVII by Beautiful Storm
Summary: Just some more fluff as Logan watches the football game. You fluff readers better be happy! :P May or not add a chapter 2. All depends on who wins. GO RAVENS!
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 555 Read: 2422 Published: 02-04-13 Updated: 02-04-13

1. Chapter 1 by Beautiful Storm

2. Chapter 2 by Beautiful Storm

Chapter 1 by Beautiful Storm
Logan was upstairs shirtless with only jeans on, lying on his bed with the big 55" flat screen tv on CBS. He loved Superbowl Night; no kids to watch, no one disturbing his peace and quiet, and no one probing his mind. "Knock, knock," someone called flirtatiously. Logan turned to see the one person who was allowed to disturb him as she sauntered into the room.

Logan stared at his stunning wife who was in her nightgown, with some snacks for that she stole from the kitchen. She placed them on the side table and climbed onto the bed. "Who are you rooting for?" she asked, cuddling up next to him. "I like the ravens for this."

Logan groaned. "Heck no, Ravens remind me too much of Mystique. Besides, the 49ers have a better shot."

Ororo laughed. "I really don't care who wins, I just like watching them for the commercials." She then placed a passionate kiss on his lips.

"I'm watching the game, 'Ro," he said playfully.

"It's only the first quarter," Ororo replied. "I'll leave you alone when half-time comes on."

"I'm gonna take ya up on that," Logan whispered, sliding the straps of her gown off her shoulder, and placing kisses on her bare skin. Storm helped him out of his jeans, and he pulled back the covers to allow them some privacy in case anyone entered the room. He entered her gently, causing her to moan. He smiled, trailing kisses down her neck and massaging her breasts.

After about an hour, Storm grabbed the snacks and they settled down next to each other. "I love ya, 'Ro," Logan whispered during Beyonce's performance at the half time.

"I love ya, too, Logan," she said, kissing him before letting him turn back to the television. At midnight, Logan wrapped Storm, who had fallen asleep, in his embrace and kissed the crook of her neck. The sounds of kids racing up to their rooms could be heard over the sound of Storm's heart beat. When it was quiet again, Logan kissed her soft skin again.

She moaned and turned to look at her sleepily. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but I thought you might like some time without the television on," he whispered, causing her to moan.

"Who won?"

"Shh," he said, placing a finger on her lips. "I'll let you know tomorrow, for now just relax."

"Easier said than done," Storm replied, as he began kissing her again.
Chapter 2 by Beautiful Storm
Logan groaned the next morning as he got up. "So who won the game last night," Storm asked.

"Ravens," Logan growled.

Storm chuckled. "It's only a game, Logan."

"To you it is," he said, going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Storm laid back on the sheets, sighing in content. "I found out I was pregnant with a girl."

The water shut off and Logan walked out. "Did furball tell ya?" He asked, walking up to his wife. She nodded. "Who did we agree on naming the first pup?"

"We didn't," Storm laughed. "But if you want me to, I can already give you a perfect name..."

"We are not naming our daughter after the Raven's," Logan growled.

A/n: I know it's short but it wasn't meant to be extremely long. Just a little fun writing. And the Raven's won, so... GO RAVENS! GO MICHAEL OHER!
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10441