I Am Yours by hendelnor
Summary: Decisions, decisions. What's a girl to do?
Categories: NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7490 Read: 6538 Published: 12-27-17 Updated: 12-27-17

1. Chapter 1 by hendelnor

2. Chapter 2 by hendelnor

3. Chapter 3 by hendelnor

4. Chapter 4 by hendelnor

Chapter 1 by hendelnor
Chapter 1

He had to get the fuck away from this damn zoo. His beast was roaring, clawing to be released and all signs right now pointed to him submitting to the Wolverine and its overwhelming need to commit unspeakable violence. But it was out of respect for Charles and his love for ‘Ro, he decided that leaving would be a better option than sticking around and wreaking havoc. In the span of two fucking hours, the Indian Maker and the fake ass King of Wakanda had both made appearances at the mansion, both apparently on missions of their own to gain back the hand of the breathtakingly beautiful weather goddess.

Logan didn’t know what the fuck to think about what could have prompted both of these jackasses to descend on the mansion the way they did and at the same flaming time. Seriously, what the fuck? He felt as if he was in the twilight zone bearing witness to the spectacle both men had created in their demands for an audience with the woman he had long ago given his heart too and whom his feral half had laid claim too. Their rank scents didn’t help matters any and it was only a sheer act of will than prevented him from sinking his claws into their chests. His beast railed against him to attack the interlopers who had dared to venture onto his territory, but it was a burning desire he had to tamper down, opting instead to give Ororo the opportunity to once and for all decide what she wanted.

He knew he wouldn’t score any points with her if he gave into his desires to maim the man who had broken her heart by proposing marriage, only to withdraw it a few days later. He never cared for Forge and he knew the feeling was entirely mutual. Also, snuffing the life out of the Panther and leaving Wakanda without a ruler would sure as hell put him on the receiving end of ‘Ro’s wrath, not to mention many years in prison, so he denied himself that temptation as well. But Christ! There was no love lost between him and the Black Panther…that arrogant, sanctimonious prick.

He had no idea what the hell had possessed both men to show up on the very day he had planned on surprising ‘Ro with a romantic date as a prelude to admitting his true feelings to her. When he had finally got up enough nerve to act on his feelings, here was life again giving him a swift kick in the nuts. Shit! Being cockblocked by not one but two of ‘Ro’s exes had to either be the biggest, sickest joke of the century or a creepy coincidence.

He thought about going to the Danger Room to rid himself of the boiling rage rapidly taking over him, but he knew that he needed to get far away from the mansion in order to preserve his sanity and keep his bestial half from going completely berserk. So, it was in a blaze of fury he had slipped away to the garage and onto his baby girl Rose for a much needed ride to clear his head and get back under some semblance of control. Maybe he’ll visit that seedy bar he had found a month ago outside Schenectady and test his healing factor, see if he can even get something resembling a buzz and with any luck, some stupid poor soul will try to pick a fight with him.

Throughout the entire ride, some doubts continuously plagued him. He had no doubts that she would turn Forge away, as she had stated to him numerous times before that she wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. But T’Challa was a different story and there laid his doubts. The Panther and ‘Ro were married up until eight months ago when either out of some twisted sense of duty or a high level of stupidity, the fake King had annulled the marriage, leaving the weather manipulator not only heartbroken, but in the depths of despair, doubting herself and everything she stood for.

Logan had designated himself her calm after the storm and it had taken him considerable time and effort to drag the full story out of her. When he finally did, it had taken him supreme will and the pleadings of Charles not go to Wakanda and dismember the fool. Denying his beast its bloodlust had to have been one of the toughest things he had ever had to do. It was only his desires to not inflict further pain on Ororo that kept the Panther alive.

Like Forge before him, T’Challa was incredibly stupid and had made the gravest mistake of them all. They had both smothered Ororo with a choice…a choice between her family, the X-Men and a life she sure as hell wasn’t cut out for. T’Challa had wanted her to give up everything she held dear, to be his subordinate in every aspect of life. Logan had to shake his head at that one and wondered if the Panther was dropped on his head as a kid. Didn’t anyone ever tell the fool that a Goddess outranked a Queen any day of the week and that she was no one’s subordinate?

It had broken his heart to see her in such pain and anguish and somehow he knew that it was up to him to bring her back to the woman she once was. It was a task he relished, if not for the fact that she held his heart and soul, but that after some time, she had begun to reciprocate, broadcasting subtlety that she wanted him too. But of course, being who he was, he had questioned everything. He had questioned his worthiness of her and whether or not she was truly insinuating that she wanted him on that level. It was too good to be true and since nothing good in his life ever lasted, he had denied himself that chance…until now. He had decided that enough was enough and he was going to go after what he wanted for a damn change and what he wanted was the lovely Ororo as his and only his.

But once again, here was life showing him that he had had his head too far up his ass one too many times. Forge, he knew stood no chance. The Tinkerer was barking up the wrong tree. But T’Challa? It hadn’t even been a full year yet and he was back, asking her to rule by his side once again. Would she fall for his tripe a second time? He was handsome, rich and royalty. What woman in their right mind wouldn’t want a guy like that as her life partner? Then he remembered only fickle, shallow women would fall for a guy’s looks and money and Ororo was nowhere near shallow. But still…she and the punk ass King shared a common culture, a childhood friendship and had shared a relationship that was still in some ways fresh. Maybe she was still attracted to him and tempted to take him up on his offer this second time around.

Before the depressing thoughts took hold, he had to force himself to remember that ‘Ro was a strong woman, a woman of substance and a woman who by all intents and purposes had apparently moved on from that painful chapter in her life. He had to have faith…faith in himself that he was deserving of her affections and heart, faith in ‘Ro, faith in her judgment and faith in her ability to send Forge and T’Challa on a one way trip to whence forth they had come from. But damn if all this waiting wasn’t taxing whatever sanity he had left.

He had to remind himself that that was why he had left, to give ‘Ro the time and space to make her decisions without any additional complications and interference from him. He had done it once, making his opinion known the very first time Panther had proposed marriage, which had resulted in words being exchange between him and the sham of a ruler and an epic throw down on the mansion’s immaculate lawns. ‘Ro’s disappointment in him after that was broadcasted clearly and once her decision to marry the prick was announced, he had sulked away dejectedly to his beloved Canada for an extended leave of absence.

Initially, he had vowed not to attend their wedding, but ‘Ro had him wrapped around her damn fingers and before he knew it, he was in a damn monkey suit watching her pledge her life to that asshole. She had coaxed him into dancing with her and he had held her as if she was his own piece of heaven, whispering to her that he would always be a phone call away should she ever need him. He never imagined that that phone call would come barely eight months into their marriage.

Cripes! He hated to leave her, when she was at a crossroads with both of those idiots pulling her in opposite directions, but he had to do it. He couldn’t just idly stand by and watch those two clowns wax sentimental and pull out all the stops to gain her back. He just couldn’t just stand there and not act on his rage against those two assholes. So he left. He knew that she would more than likely be pissed off at him and maybe even toss him a lightning bolt or two when he returned, but he would cross that bridge once he got to it.
Chapter 2 by hendelnor
Chapter 2

She was going to give that blasted Canadian mountain man a piece of her mind…and maybe a lightning bolt or two. How dare he leave her at this time? As soon as the thought sprouted in her mind, it was quashed when she remembered the simultaneous appearances of T’Challa and Forge and Logan’s utter dislike for both men. She couldn’t fault him for leaving because knowing the Wolverine as well as she did, she knew that he had seriously restrained himself from committing a couple of felonies by leaving.

Logan thoroughly detested Forge and T’Challa and she knew that their feelings toward the feral man were more than mutual. Both men had a very low opinion of Logan, more times than often referring to him as a worthless animal. Logan, on the other hand, had always looked for any excuse to disfigure them both. In Logan’s opinion, them hurting her the way that they did was more than reason enough to seriously harm them. So maybe it was a good thing that he had left because Forge was a few more appendages away from being fully bionic. And most importantly, the last thing the X-Men needed was for Logan to set off an international incident by injuring or quite possibly killing the head of another country.

Ororo had no idea of what could have possessed both Forge and T’Challa to show up to the mansion at the same time as they did. At first, she thought it was a joke…a cruel twisted joke. But once they had revealed the reasons for their respective visits, it had turned into something akin to a bad movie. Everyone present was stunned when both men showed up, vying to win back the hand of their beloved weather manipulator. Knowing that it was vital to her peaceful existence and the life she truly wanted, to tell both men in no uncertain terms that there will be no going back to the past for her, she had decided to hear both men out.

First up was Forge, the mechanical mutant genius who in her early twenties, had courted her in a whirlwind romance and subsequently asked her to be his wife, only to inform her days later that them being together was a mistake and he no longer wished to marry her. He had left her broken hearted and thoroughly disbelieving in love, but she had conquered those feelings of unworthiness and came to realize that Forge and her entire relationship with him was nothing but a fairy tale.

Forge began his futile quest to win her back by apologizing for hurting her, while trying to sound and act contrite. She saw right through his façade, a façade she knew that was always a part of him, but now shamefully admitted she ignored. He pled his case about his supposed maturity over the years, about him not being the same man he was when they were together, about him finally having his great big epiphany about her being the one he needed more than anyone or anything else in the world. She had unceremoniously cut him off, refusing to entertain him and his foolishness. She had no desire to relive the past with Forge, so with no effort at all and in as few words as possible and no uncertain terms, she had sent the Tinkerer packing, clearly enlightening him to the fact that she no longer had any use for him and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. That ship had sailed, sunk and was never returning.

Her former husband was up next in all his smug, haughty glory. T’Challa, the Black Panther, King of Wakanda, her childhood friend, who had wined and dined her with an intensity she had never seen the likes of nor experienced. He had called out to her vain side, a side that she had thoughtfully and intensely kept well hidden. Shamefully, she allowed the King to woo the vanity of the Goddess and she ate it up and milked it for all it was worth. His proposal to her was like a dream come true. After Forge, she had never thought that she would again get a man to love her so much as to want to elevate her to the status of wife. The thought of being a Queen held such a pull to her that she never hesitated in telling him yes, she would love to be his life’s partner and rule by his side.

She wished she knew then what she knew now. Two months into the marriage, his true nature manifested, revealing the real man to her. Another six months of wedded misery and he had used his authority as King to annulled their marriage, basically telling her that they never existed. She had left Wakanda, a shell of her former self, mortified and downright disgusted with herself for not trusting her instincts for a second time.

T’Challa came armed with every reason in the book why he wasn’t responsible for dissolving their union. Never once did he apologize for what he did or took responsibility, instead choosing to hide behind his spiels about how the dictates of his position as King forced his hand and was the root cause of how badly he treated her. He rambled on about how he was ready to give marriage another shot and to make her his Queen for life. It took a lot out of her not to blast him with lightning at that point. She was incredibly disgusted at his insinuations that she would finally become somebody if she consented to rule by his side and that he had the power to make her greater than who she currently was.

She took her time dissecting T’Challa, informing him that she had no desire to be a figurehead of a warring nation. She was content being the mistress of the elements, the daughter of Mother Nature. She didn’t mince words when she made it known to him that she did not love him and was only in love with a fantasy. She took great pleasure in raking him over the coals and sending him back to Wakanda with his tail tuck between his legs. Thanks, but no thanks.

After all this time and the mistakes she had made, her mind was finally at peace about whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. No longer were there any fears about her not being the woman he desired. Gone were the excuses she told herself about why he couldn’t and probably wouldn’t love her. Her mind, heart, body and soul were clear. She loved the Wolverine. She desired him, needed him and wanted him. She was finally able to see clearly, the real man that resided underneath the rage and pain. She was able to finally see the warrior, the honor and the ferocity, that made him the man he was.

She knew that her life had irrevocably changed forever and there was nothing she could have done to stop her letting go and succumbing to the depth of love she had always held for him. His promises to her he had kept, especially after her return from Wakanda, broken, devastated and full of self-doubt. He was the one to take control of the situation she found herself in and with patience, love and understanding, had brought her to the woman she now was. Thanks to Logan, she was more secure in who she was, confident in her femininity and more assertive in obtaining the things that she wanted and knew she deserved.

With Logan, what you saw was what you got. No gimmicks, no cover-ups, no false promises and dreams. He gave her his all and put his heart and soul on the line every time she had needed him. With the personal trials and tribulations out of their way, it was time for her to claim what fate had intended for them so long ago. It was time for her to stop denying the inevitable. It was time for her to claim her mate.

Once she was done with the unsavory task of getting rid of her presumptuous arrogant exes, a plan had formulated in her mind. She was never clearer on what and who she wanted. She was having none of Forge and T’Challa. Those chapters in her life were now closed and it was time for her to begin writing a new chapter…with Logan. She wanted and needed Logan and the Wolverine. Tonight, she was going to surrender to the animal. She was never a submissive woman, but tonight she was going to submit to the power of the Wolverine and become his. She was on a mission this night and nothing, absolutely nothing and no one was going to detour her from it.

This was their moment…the moment she had yearned for so long and somehow knew that he did as well. This was the night she was going to reveal to Logan that it’s him and it’s been him from the beginning. That he was the only one for her, that he was the one she craved a future with.
Chapter 3 by hendelnor
Chapter 3

It was about quarter past midnight when he pulled up to the mansion’s gates. He shut off the motorcycle, before climbing off and inputting his assigned security code. Additional security measures demanded he inserted his palm into the scanner to read his fingerprints and complete a retinal scan to assure security that it was indeed him and not an outsider bent on causing trouble. The gates automatically opened and he walked in, pushing the motorcycle alongside him. Instinctively he looked up to where her attic loft was located. Her lights were off. Somehow that didn’t make him feel any better. Hissing curses about idiotic men who thought that the way to a goddess’ heart was to say a few sweet words to her, he secured the motorcycle in the garage before doing his customary security check of the premises and then making his way down the path that led to the boathouse that had been his home for the past two months.

Letting himself into his home, he didn’t bother with the lights, as his excellent night vision guided him through the old depleted building he had transformed into a two story home for himself and Ororo. She didn’t know it yet, but this was where she was going to live with him…as his mate…his wife. He made a beeline for the shower to wash the stench of the poor bastards he had beaten to a pulp, disrobing as he moved through the house. So distracted by the earlier events of the day that he didn’t even pause to realize he had company.

Ororo used her Goddess given gift to keep her scent downwind as she laid on his leather couch in the living room. Her skills as a thief extraordinaire had enabled her to bypass his sophisticated security system and enter his domain, where she waited for him to return from wherever he had ran off too. She smiled as he she heard his nonsensical grumblings and saw him discarding his clothing while he made his way up to the second floor.

She grinned when she heard the water running in his bathroom and stood to her full height. She slowly unwrap the silken blue robe from her body to reveal nothing but splendid unabashed nakedness. She used her winds to assist her in silently making her way up to his bedroom.

Logan emerged from his bathroom, vigorously rubbing his wet hair with a towel, while another was haphazardly wrapped around his waist and muttering to himself about little aggravating boys disguised as men whom he should have dismembered. He turned to toss the towel he was using to dry his hair into the hamper and made his way to his dresser to grab a pair of boxers. That’s when it hit him. Her intoxicating aroma was heavy in the room and he had to shake his head. “I must be goin’ nuts,” he muttered to himself. But the scent only grew in intensity, forcing him to turn around abruptly.

He was brought up short by the sight laid out before him on his king sized bed. There was Ororo, the woman of all his dreams, sprawled out on his bed. Her delectable body was naked, on full display, her shapely legs, rounded hips and large exquisite tits spread out before him in a mouth-watering buffet of flesh and curves. He did a double take as he was that stunned that she was where he had imagined her being countless times. Her sweet scent was overpowering his nostrils, causing his cock to swell and throb painfully. Her heady mixture was driving him wild and all that was running through his brain was the maddening desire to fuck her senseless, to ravage and conquer her.

“’Ro? What the hell, ya doin’, darlin’?”

The look of surprise on his face was utterly rewarding.

“Really Wolverine? Is that the first thing you say to a naked Goddess in your bed?” Ororo asked enticingly, monitoring him through hooded eyes.

Logan swallowed reflexively. “I…I…”

She laughed throatily. “A stuttering Wolverine. That is definitely a first.”

He shook his head, to rid himself of the stupor her presence had placed him in. He deliberately dropped the towel that was looped around his waist, in an effort to stun her as she had him. His sizeable cock was already standing at attention, a bit of pre-cum already leaking from its head.

Ororo knew he was well endowed, as she had spied him numerous times in all his blessed glory. However, all those times didn’t compare to this moment right now and she did her best to keep her spiraling licentious thoughts and emotions in check.

Logan smirked when he heard her breath hitched ever so slightly and her heart rate accelerated. He moved towards the bed slowly, stalking his prey.

Leisurely and provocatively, she ran her tongue across her lips. “Hmm…” she murmured, drawing her knees up and spreading her legs wide for him, revealing a clean-shaven pussy. Her right hand disappeared between them. “You know what I want,” she moaned.

Logan’s eyes were held spellbound by her hand fondling her pussy lips. His beast howled at the sight of her juice accumulating on her hand and dripping down between her legs. The scent of her lust spiked, driving him completely insane.

“Do I know what ya want?” He rasped, aching to stamp his mouth where her hand currently occupied. “Last I checked ya had guests ta attend ta.”

“And you deserted me in the middle of attending to them,” she answered, inserting first one finger then another inside her.

“The Tin Man?”

“I told him to take a hike and not to let the door hit him on the way out not even half an hour after he arrived.”

“The wannabe King?”

“Sent him packing on his way back to his precious Wakanda,” she moaned. “His pride will soon enough follow him.” She paused in her self-ministrations to gaze at him with raw hunger.

“That’s my girl. So, ya made yer choice?” Logan asked, growling.

“I am here lying naked in your bed. What do you think?”

“Ya tell me, darlin’,” he challenged.

She was done playing their game of cat and mouse, done trying to control the situation. She knew without a shadow of a doubt what she wanted. She was surrendering herself to him, urging him to take her and dominate her.

“I am all yours, Wolverine,” she said, coaxing him closer by croaking her drenched fingers at him. “Take me. Ravish me. Devour me.”

She was calling out to his beast and who was him to deny her what she wanted. With a vicious howl, Logan pounced, but she was faster than him, up off the bed and down on her knees before him, his dick firmly grasped in her hands. Logan panted in surprise. “Christ ‘Ro.”

She smiled up at him and then voraciously attacked his hard as nails dick. She began rapidly jacking him off, while licking the tip. She gave him a hungry look as she took the head into her mouth. She sucked it hard while swirling her tongue around the crown of his rather large and generous member.

Logan’s panting became heavier and his hands found their way to her beautiful white mane, running his fingers through the glorious locks and holding her head in place. She pushed her mouth down on his dick as far as his size and girth would allow her. Saliva began trickling down his cock, lubricating it. Her hand began pumping up and down his dick in a rotating motion as she cupped his balls in her other hand. She took her mouth off of him long enough to look at his face twisted in pleasure before focusing her attention to licking and sucking his balls.

“Oh God, ‘Ro. Yeah baby, that’s it,” he groaned as he felt the beginning of his balls tightening and tingling.

She murmured something that sounded like “I have always wanted to taste you.” The vibrations of her voice caused his cock to thrum in delight and swell even more in her warm mouth.

Logan leaned his head back and groaned and began to pump his hips. “Fuck! Flamin’ fuck!”

Ororo, knowing he was close to blowing his load, pressed her mouth further down on his cock and stroked his balls. Within seconds, she felt the hot load of his cum filling her mouth as she continued to suck him. After he was spent in her mouth, she ran her tongue around his cockhead and released him with a resounding pop.

He stared down at her, gasping, trying to will his legs to hold him in an upright position. “Fuck darlin’,” he gasped. “Ya’re a wicked woman.”

Ororo grinned devilishly, running her tongue across her lips seductively, the taste of him still pungent on her lips. She stood and made her way back to the bed, lying on her back, opening her legs wide. “I hope your healing factor is ready,” Ororo replied, smiling at him lasciviously. “Because I plan on exhausting it all night.”

A challenge…a fucking challenge from this Goddess. His beast rose to the occasion and took over and he smiled at her ferally. “Mine!” With a vicious snarl, Logan swooped down, flipping her over with lightning speed, so she landed on all fours.

Ororo felt one of his calloused hands grabbed her hair and pulled back, while the index and middle fingers of the other hand traced the path from her anus down to her already sopping wet pussy. Her back straightened and she moaned thickly, her pussy jumping at the rough caress. Logan brought the two fingers soaked with her essence up to his nose and sniffed heartily, howling as her delectable scent went straight to his head. Like a man on drugs, he quickly rammed his fingers into his mouth and sucked her dew off, delighting in her taste. Ororo looked back and saw nothing but blackened pools staring back at her. Her heart jumped for joy. She was finally about to get what she wanted…to get devoured and ravished by his beast. The thought sent heat spiraling down to her pussy, ready to consume her.

One quick whiff and the Wolverine sank to his knees, so that he was eye level with her leaky cunt. He growled as the scent of her pussy wafted up to him and he greedily inhaled it like he was starving for oxygen. He hadn’t been with a woman for a long time, as a matter of fact, a whole damn year all because he had finally admitted to himself that no other but her will do. Now that he had her right where he wanted her, he was going to savor this and make her his.

Spreading her ass cheeks, he ran his tongue down the same path his fingers had taken not too long ago. His tongue moved slowly, licking the outline of her slit, lapping up her honeyed dew with every stroke, making the exotic ebony beauty moan with pleasure. Without warning, he flipped her onto her back and immediately settled his face between her thighs spread opened for him. He growled harshly, the vibration causing all sorts of sensations to wash over her pussy and spread through every nerve ending of her body. Wolverine kissed her inner thighs roughly and sucked the delicate skin around her pussy, stamping his mark as he went about his task.

Ororo leaned back and moaned her pleasure while her fingers found their way through his thick and soft raven locks. Thunder rumbled in the distance and the winds picked up in ferocity.

Wolverine kissed his way closer and closer to her dripping cunt, tracing his fingers in slow patterns around her labia. Ororo was now squirming in pleasure and a deep moan was ripped from her throat when he slipped his index and middle fingers into her and began to pump them in and out of her with gusto. Her pussy immediately clenched his fingers and he groaned. Her face was contorted with ecstasy and her back arched up off the bed, when his hot mouth enveloped her clitoris and he began to suck with vigor.

Ororo gasped and began pushing her hips up, forcing more of her pussy into his face. Wolverine’s fingers moved further inside her, searching for that bundle of nerves that will make her holler, while alternating between sucking and flicking his tongue over her clit as he held it in his hot mouth. Ororo groaned, her breath coming in short, ragged bursts of air.

Wrapping his arm under her leg, he brought her thigh up next to his head, opening her more to his machinations. He continued to stroke the inside of her vagina, seeking that g-spot, at the same time his pinky went in search of her puckered asshole. Ororo moaned a guttural sound and rolled her hips.

“Oh…oh…Goddess!” She shrieked, her eyes turning to its pure white state and rolling to the back of her head.

Wolverine felt the fleshy nub at the front of her opening start to swell and he pushed firmly against it. He grunted with satisfaction when her pussy clamped down on his fingers and seemed to pull them further inside of her.

Ororo shamelessly grabbed his head with both hands and pushed his face into her pussy and bellowed his name. “Looogannn!”

Her face distorted in brazen bliss as her orgasm violently wracked her body. She quavered uncontrollably as she felt his rough tongue flick over her clit, kicking her orgasm into overdrive, taking her beyond her limits. The winds howled and the thunder boomed its music at the sound of its mistress’ fulfillment.

Wolverine lifted his face from her pussy to gaze at his beautiful weather witch shaking in her bliss…bliss that he had given to her. When he saw that her shaking had subsided a bit, he placed his hands on her thighs and spread her legs wider, exposing her sopping cunt to him.

“Are you going to take the tame route?” She asked on a shaky breath, knowing full well that the beast hated to be challenged. She wanted to be dominated this night, not made love too…that will definitely come much later as their relationship progressed. She wanted to be thoroughly and wantonly ravished by this man whom she loved so damn much and needed just as much.

The Wolverine growled viciously, taking up the gauntlet she had no doubt thrown down. For the second time that night, she was on all fours. He was on his knees behind her with a harsh grip on her hair.

He grasped his cock in his free hand and guided it to her engorged pussy lips, sliding it up and down her slit. Ororo moaned hoarsely.

“Tame my ass,” he growled before ramming his cock into her, completely impaling her cunt. Fuck! He howled. He was finally home. Finally where he had dreamt of being and it was para-fucking-dise. She was the tightest and sweetest pussy he’d ever been in.

She yelped in utter delight as her free flowing juices helped eased him inside of her. A wayward thought of how her former subjects would no doubt react to her being fucked hard and furious by the man their ruler had belittled and called an animal, ran through her mind. She groaned at the thought. Oh how she loved her cunt being speared by the thick, big hard dick of this animal…her animal. Her beautiful face contorted in absolute joy, her big tits were bouncing beneath her and the skin of her ass was jiggling, all from the force of the Wolverine’s brutal thrusts.

His grip on her hair tightened and he grunted harshly as he seized her, dominating her snug drizzling cunt. “Tight…so fucking tight!”

The inferno within her grew to a fevered pitch, consuming her entire being in manic, glorious pleasure. With a harsh curse, she came, harder than she had ever come before, saturating the Wolverine’s cock with her honeyed dew. A tree on the other side of the property could be heard crashing down outside and lightning lit up the night sky.

She fell into a heap on the bed, wheezing, but from the looks of it, the Wolverine was only getting started. He was still hard, pulsing and unwavering.

Snarling, the beast flipped her onto her back, her tits heaving with every breath she took. She was spread opened before his obsidian orbs, her smile one of a satisfied woman, silently urging him to continue her ravishing.

His soaked cock entered her again, swiftly and with authority. She gave a throaty moan as she tried to back away from the overwhelming feeling of being split apart by his sheer size. The Wolverine snarled, sinking his fingers into her hips, keeping her in place. He roared when he reached full penetration, fully imbedded in her.

Ororo’s mewls grew in intensity as he pushed up against her clit and slowly rotated inside of her before pulling out halfway. With a feral grin, he slammed into her again rapidly for a few strokes before rotating again. The stimulation of his rapid and harsh strokes with the pressure against her clit was sending her to oblivion. She could only garble unintelligently.

The Wolverine up the ante and his strokes became harder, faster and more powerful and her back lifted off the bed with the power of each stroke. She was now reduced to screaming his name, begging him for release. He responded, growling at her, tossing her legs over his shoulders and driving into to her with such force that tears came to her eyes as she cried out. He repeatedly pounded into her, the new position causing her such sweet, warm pain. She scratched and clawed at his back, gritted her teeth and grunted gutturally. Oh how she loved being conquered.

The Wolverine’s growls became harsher as he felt his balls begin to constrict, signaling the onslaught of his release.

Ororo alternated between gasping and wailing as she felt the pressure built within her and devour her, sending her release rippling through her with such force that the storm that was brewing finally let loose as its mistress had, causing the rain to fall from the sky and drenched the earth in buckets, the whistling winds to sound like a freight train as they knocked the window panes, sending lightning strikes every which way and several trees hitting the ground.

Her release brought about his own and with an inhuman snarl, the Wolverine shot another round of cum into her, this time coating her inner walls with his very essence. She found the strength to wrap her legs around him and pulled him towards her, wounding herself tightly around him, while his body jerked endlessly and he unloaded into her tight pussy which now belonged to him. With a deafening roar, he leaned down and sank his canines into the sweet spot between her neck and collarbone, marking her, conquering her, stamping his ownership on her.

As he spent the last of himself inside her, he collapsed on top of her with a satisfied sigh. She kept her legs wrapped around him while she gently ran one of her hands up and down his sweaty back and ran her other hand through his hair, lightly kissing his neck and shoulder.
Chapter 4 by hendelnor
Chapter 4

Once the Wolverine retreated back to his lair, Logan rolled off of her and expelled a deep shuddering breath. “Christ, darlin’. Ya gave this ole healin’ factor a real workout.”

Ororo turned towards him and lazily threw an arm over his chest, smirking. “That was my aim.”

“I didn’t hurt ya, did I?” He asked, turning to face her, his beautiful gray eyes laced with concern…and something else infinite for her. She had a feeling she knew what that something else was.

She reached over and gently kissed his lips. “I am positive that I will be sore by tomorrow, but you did not hurt me. As a matter of fact, you…” She paused, leaning back to gauge his reaction.

“I what?” He asked, urging her to continue with her thought.

“You set me free,” she whispered, squeezing her eyes shut, not wanting to see his expressions at the confession she was about to unleash. “You loved me the way that I have wanted to be loved for a very long time now. I have envisioned you taking me this way for as long as I can remember.”

Logan howled for joy on the inside, but outside, the smile that lit up his face was so tender and so loving. “Open yer eyes fer me, baby,” he cajoled.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, only to begin crying at the intense, loving look he was giving her. “No. No more cryin’ darlin’.” He gathered her into his arms, shushing her. “Ya’ve done enough cryin’. No more.”

He allowed her a few more minutes of her emotional tumult, before breaking the silence, “I’ve got some things ta say ta ya, ‘Ro. Long overdue things.” His voice rasped close to her ear, his warm breath rousing the hair at her neck.

“Like what?” She hiccupped.

He gently pushed her away from him, so he could see her face when he finally revealed how he felt about her. “Like how much I love ya and how long I’ve waited ta make ya mine.”

She closed her eyes and took pleasure in feeling and hearing his heart hammering in his chest. The words she was so desperate to hear from this man were like a soothing balm to her soul. She fell silent for a few seconds before opening her eyes. Her eyes were a brilliant shade of blue peering into his. She said on a whisper, knowing that he could hear her. “Logan, I have waited so long to hear you say that. You are not just telling me what I desperately want to hear?”

“Darlin’, ya know me better than anybody…even better than I know myself,” he replied, his fingers reaching down to caress the soft skin of her cheek. “So ya know, I don’t say anything I don’t mean.”

Joy danced in her eyes and she tentatively reached a well-manicured slender hand out and delicately caressed his mutton-chopped cheek. He leaned into her caress, cherishing it for all he was worth.

“’Ro,” he muttered, allowing himself to feel her love in that simple, yet powerful touch.

“I love you too. I have loved you for so long, Logan. I think that that was one of the primary reasons why I had no desire to leave the X-Men. It was also one of the reasons why, in retrospect, I am happy my marriage to T’Challa did not work out.”

Logan growled upon hearing his rival’s name. “I’ve wasted so much time. Let my fears chase ya inta the arms of that fuckin’ douchebag.”

“If you ask me, I think T’Challa did us a favor.”

“Took too long if ya ask me,” Logan rumbled. “It should’ve been me and ya together from the jump, ‘Ro. But I had my head too far up my ass ta do anything.”

She sighed. “So did I my love. I allowed myself to be blinded by things unbecoming of me.”

He stared at her hungrily, ready to devour her again. He licked his lips in anticipation.

Ororo’s entire body tingled with renewed desire by the look he was giving her. She smiled in anticipation. “I think that we both had a lot of growth and maturity to go through. We needed to go through what we did to bring us to this point where we are the best of friends, comfortable with and devoted to each other and accepting of our baser selves.” She leaned over and kissed him tenderly, “And now we are mates.” She reached up and gently fondled the marking, then placed her fingers against his lips.

His cock twitched and a ravenous rumble made its way up through his chest. “So ya know what my bite means.”

She moved quickly, straddling him. His dick swelled to attention. “Oh, I do know what it means. I am of nature Logan, so I know that you and I are now joined together as one on a primal level.”

“You mad?”

Her smile was radiant and she had never looked more beautiful to him than at that moment. “No.” There was no denying that. “I love you. I wanted your beast to dominate me, claim me as yours.”

Logan growled, loving the sound of that. “Ya do know that if those two fools ever set foot here again, I have every right ta cause bodily harm ta them.”

“There will be no cause for violence if that ever happens,” she voiced confidently. “I do believe that we would not be seeing either of those two for a very long time.”

“Good, ‘cause it took a lot outta me not ta show them that I run this territory.”

Ororo giggled girlishly. “Oh, yes. You are King supreme of this territory.”

He reached up and lightly ran his fingers over the still swollen, tender flesh of the bite he had given her. “Say it, ‘Ro.”

She had no doubts as to what he was demanding of her. With a lightness of heart, mind, body and spirit, she gave him the words. “I am yours.”
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10505