A space opera by Stormcrow
Summary: This is a "what if" story you'll have to read it to find out.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Comedy
Warnings: Violence, Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 15335 Read: 17632 Published: 10-03-05 Updated: 01-10-06

1. Walking on the Heavens by Stormcrow

2. Martiya by Stormcrow

3. Mamiora by Stormcrow

4. Outside Distraction by Stormcrow

5. Ties and tests by Stormcrow

6. Tribulations by Stormcrow

7. Truth by Stormcrow

8. Trito ursitori by Stormcrow

9. Desrobireja by Stormcrow

10. Mulengi dori by Stormcrow

Walking on the Heavens by Stormcrow
Sometimes in the Heavens

A man sits near a lake, the night sky holding council upon the reflection held on the calm waters. His hair is short and blond, spiked wildly in a mess. His blue starry eyes glimmer in the light of the full moon, the mother of the night. He looks out past the lake to see a smaller man of aboriginal decent floating in the middle, twirling a whistling stone over his head as an aurora borealis effect lights up the area. This display opens pictures of another time, another place, and other realities. The blonde-haired person smiles slightly as he uses his ability to see past incarnations differently, due to this effect from the mysterious Gateway. He now can see other realms of possibilities that could have been, might have been, if things were different. His name is Jack Mitchell but those at the XSE and the school for gifted youngsters calls him Refle-X.

“There are other possible worlds that lay close to our own. They are seen as might-have-been and dream worlds to our mind’s eye but they are real to those within them. In one such world the X-Men Wolverine and Storm did not come back with the other X-Men when they ventured into space. In this world, they joined the star faring pirates of the Shi’ar Galaxy called the Starjammers with Charles Xavier and his consort the exiled princess Lylandra.” Jack smiles slightly as if speaking to himself, yet a shadow lurks behind him. It is to this one he speaks. “Look into Gateway’s portal if you wish to see this world and see the possibility. Are you ready?”

You nod in earnest curiosity yet the words have abandoned you.

The Shi’ar Galaxy, Alsibar; the famous slave pits of the Shi’ar near the great gateway that links the three galaxies of the Milky way, the Andromeda and the Shi’ar together, a fire fight of energy is unleashed as uniformed soldiers and a small group consisting of Wolverine, Corsair; the father of Scott and Alex Summers, and Grog, the reptilian engineer of the ship Starjammer.

“Summers Ah thought ya said this would be a cake walk.” Yells Logan as he fires his blaster toward his targets.

“It would have been Wolverine if they had not detected our intrusion earlier than I had planned.” Yells a brown haired man with a mustache.

“How do ya explain that Summers? This is the second time in three months dat Deathbird’s flunkies knew where we would be.”

A stray laser pulse hits near Wolverine’s head as he manages to duck in time.
“Ro how much longer till ya and Hepzibah get ta the blasted target Hun?” Wolverine yells into his communicator on his collar.


“Momentarily my love.” Replies a voice over the communicator.

“So we can stop play’n nice then?” Asks Logan as he shows a toothy grin toward Grog and Corsair.

“You have been playing nice Wolverine. When did this happen?” Purrs a voice over the link.

“Ya know ya need to keep that leash a little tighter Summers.” Responds Wolverine.

“Ha little poozer it is she who has the leash and Captain Corsair who is collared.” Laughs Grog as he levels his shoulder mounted tri-beam toward the upper roof of the soldier’s bunker. He fires as the beam causes an earth shaking KA-BOOM!!!

“Keep it up wise guy keep it up. One day poof out of an airlock,” replies Corsair as he shoots once more.

“Then who would fix the ship captain?” asks Grog as he laughs.

“I hate it when your right,” answers Corsair as he reloads.

Meanwhile the former thief known as Ororo Monroe and the feline alien called Hepzibah make their way through the ventilation system of the slave pits to the lower levels.

“Alright Zee our target is on this level. Are you ready?” Ororo asks her partner in crime.

“Of courrrrse Rrro.” Purrs the feline alien.

Seconds later the duo drop from the ceiling near the guard station and with fluid movement the feline leaps fifteen feet on top of a Shi’ar guard slicing his throat with her claws. The second is shot by a lightning blast from Ororo before he can even make a sound, let alone sound the alarm.

The two get to the console and tap into the prisoner list. Storm grins as she hands the key card to Hepzibah. “Get going Zee, she’s in cell 3428.”

Five minutes later Storm’s voice is heard over the link…

“Target acquired, she’s in bad shape but alive. Heading back up now. We could use cover fire in case.”

“You heard your woman Logan go get her, Zee and the package. Grog and I can handle the rest,” replies Corsair as he fires his weapon hitting a Shi’ar.

“Yeah Ah’m goin. I’m the only man able ta do that here any way.” Logan smirks as he drops back and circles around.

“Actually you have the healing factor. I don’t and I like my life.” Answers Corsair.

“Acme we are going to need cover fire in three minutes on my mark of 2300-324-000.” Corsair yells through the link.

“Chuck we are going to need a pick up after the strife run, then we can pick up the others.” Corsair then clicks his mic waiting for a response.

“Understood Christopher, do you know how she is? I can’t sense her from this range.” The voice belongs to former mutant activist and current outlaw of the Shi’ar, Earth Telepath Charles Xavier founder of the X-Men.

“What I heard is she’s alive Chuck that’s all I know.” Corsair then switches channels, “Binary we need fire support .7 clicks at two O’clock.”

At that moment, a blast of pure plasma pours down upon the targets Corsair had said. He looks up to see the woman Carol Devers formerly Ms Marvel, now the energy being called Binary there.


Five standard hours later upon the ship Starjammer in the med lab,….

“How is she Charles?” asks his consort Lylandra of the Shi’ar, formerly the ruler of her race and empire before being disposed of by Deathbird her sister.

“He’s weak but Kurt should pull through.” Charles answers as he holds Lylandra’s hand.

“He is bound to the Phoenix force my love and a danger to all of us.”

“I know but if we can help him gain a measure of control over this power he now possesses he’ll be alright.”

“Ever the optimist my love.”

Meanwhile on the crew quarter’s deck in the room occupied by Logan and Ororo..




“I can not wait to get home.” Ororo replies to her husband, the man named Logan

“Yeah Ah know. Ah bet the squirt has grown another inch since we have been gone.” Logan answers as he wraps his arms around his white-haired Nubian princess.

“We have only been gone for two weeks my love. She could not have grown so fast in a short time.” Ororo laughs as she holds Logan and finds comfort in her husbands embrace. She then looks up and sees Logan’s eyes and knows what he is thinking about. “Kurt is strong my love, he was when we both chose to join Scott’s father on his ship.”

“Ya but when we heard that he merged with this phoenix thing after he bamfed in knocked Jean unconscious and placed her in his tube, then proceeded to fly the shuttle down.”

“Do you think it would have been different if you were there love?”

“As Ah recall ya wanted to stay in space for awhile because ya didn’t feel a connection to Earth anymore,” says Logan with a grin.

“And it was you who joined me on this adventure.” Ororo jests kissing Logan on his lips.

“Well someone needed to stay with ya ta look out for ya goddess.” Logan kisses her back, much more passionately though.

“Umm you know if you keep..umm.. that up we are going to have another…uhhh Logan” Ororo begins to flutter in her thoughts as Logan kisses her lips, then her neck from behind her. He nipples on her ear as his warm breath massages her skin. “Your so..ahhhh..bad.”

“That’s how ya like me goddess.” Logan answers as his strong hands rub her stomach, then moving up to her breasts. “Ah Love ya Ro.” He whispers in her ear as her stomach quivers and she feels her nether regions become warm.

Three days later the infamous Starjammer docks inside of an asteroid simply called home to these pirates of the space ways. The doors of the airlock slide open, Logan and Ororo hear a squeaky voice

“Mommy! Daddy! You were gone for so long!” A little girl with short white hair and ice green eyes barely four comes running up to greet them both with arms wide open. Her caramel color much like her mother’s but her predatory eyes like her father’s.

“Heya Squirt.” Logan playfully says as he picks up his daughter, giving her a hug.

“So didja get unca Elf?” the little one asks, her eyes wide and filled with questions.

“We did Kendel and he still sleeps. We transported him to the med bay with Papoo Charles as we docked.” Ororo answers as she places her hand on her daughter.

“Did ya behave for Nanny?” Logan asks still holding Kendel.

“Yes sir. I even went to bed a little after I was suppose to..yep.” Kendel answers as she shakes her head smiling the whole time.

“Okay Squirt Ah’ll come see you later on but Ah have ta make a long distance call first k.” Logan replies as he hands Kendel to Ororo. “Ah’m goin ta speak ta Scooter and tell ‘im we got the Elf.” He tells Ororo as he kisses her on her cheek.

“Alright love I’ll be in the shower or telling Kendel a bed time story.” Ororo answers as she returns Logan’s affection.

Minutes later in the War Room of the X-Men Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, and Banshee sit around their table listening to Wolverine’s hologram.

“I’m glad you were able to retrieve Kurt from those pits Logan.” Cyclops replies as he continues “When are you bringing him back?”

“Well Chuck wants ta wait for awhile. He says that he wants ta try ta help the Elf.”

“How long could that be?” Asks Cyclops

“How ever long it takes scooter. This is Kurt we are talkn’ about.” Snaps Wolverine. “It’s not like he can be cured of this thing. Ya said it yourself three weeks ago, Kurt is trying to contain this Phoenix Force and was having extensive trouble doing it. That’s why he left Earth. It was a miracle that we intercepted that Shi’ar communication to that blasted Deathbird.”

“How’s Ororo Logan?” asks Jean Grey-Summers also known as Marvel Girl, to lighten the conversation.

“She’s well Red, ya should write more often.” Logan responds.

“You know I can’t Lo..” Red says until she is interrupted


“The truth of the matter is Red you and she are to stubborn ta put the past behind ya. Drop the bitch act and say hi ta her for god’s sake. Ya might be surprised. Oh yeah scooter yur dad says hi too. Wolverine out.”

With that the hologram cuts out leaving the room with a momentary silience until Banshee breaks it..

“By bigora that was interesting as always.”

“It is with when it comes to Logan.” Hank says as he strums his fingers on the table.


To be continued…..maybe…..
Martiya by Stormcrow
Martiya
“It is when it comes to Logan.” Hank articulates as he strums his fingers on the table.


The stars twinkle cascading like a symphony of creation through the observation deck of the home of the Starjammers. It is here that Ororo coos to her youngest child, Chance, who is now three months old. Next to her asleep is their oldest, Kendal. Logan watches his wife and child from the door as he feels a smirk pursuing his lips.

“Are you going to stand there all night or come over to get Kendal and bring her to our quarters?” Ororo asks as she cradles the young Chance in her arms. His eyes are ice blue with amber pupils and possess a fire in them that could light a star. He does not cry, though he stares in wonderment at many things like a child his age.

“Well since ya gave me choice Ah’ll take the squirt ta bed.” Logan smiles as he kisses his wife on the head. Her white hair smelling of Vanilla and Sandalwood, she always smelled that way and Logan fell in love with her partly due to that.

“You always have a choice my love, though sometimes you act as if you do not.” Ororo laughs softly. “So how are Scott and the others?”

“One-eye still has a stick up his ass, Hank is doin well, Sean is still Irish, and Jeannie she’s..” As soon as Logan mentioned Jean Grey Ororo’s smile leaves, her face and her eyes darken. “She says hi.” Logan finishes as he noticed his wife’s mood change. He brushes his strong hand across her cheek knowing her feelings over her former friend and knows how long his weather goddess could carry a grudge.

Meanwhile in the Med Lab Charles and Sikorsky examine the still unconscious Kurt Wagner, formerly Nightcrawler now the wielder of the Phoenix Force. Nearby Raza, the cyborg member of the Starjammers also lay unconscious. It is then that Binary enters the lab to see how Raza is fairing.

“Hello lover. I just wanted to stop by to see how you were doing. It looks like you have a new roommate, though he is no where near the looker you are.” Carol Danvers replies as she holds his hand.

“Carol how are you feeling today?” Charles walks up to her, standing only a few feet near her.

“Sorry Chuck but my feelings aren’t why I am here.” Carol responds coolly. Her grip on Raza’s hand slightly tightening.

“ Actually in away that is why you are here. Just as Ororo would be here for Logan or Lylandra would be here for me. So allow us to be here for you as well.”

“Chuck my father died on Earth a few years ago and I don’t really want another one okay.”

“Alright Carol but if you need anything just ask. We are all here for you.” Charles says as he turns toward his former student Kurt.

“Sikorsky are you getting any reading on unusual fluxes on Kurt?” Charles asks as his mind marches down a path he has yet treaded.

“Actually no Charles. Just his human physiology, everything seems to be with in the norm,” answers the bug like alien simply called Sikorsky.

“You’re not reading any residual energy from the Phoenix Force?” Charles looks at Sikorsky’s findings as he continues. “Even Carol radiates low level energy when unconscious.”

Three hours later Lylandra cannot sleep as she finds her bed empty and her consort not in their quarters. She slowly rises, placing her shear garment upon her skin, leaves to find her love. She knows where he is, she can feel his puzzlement, she walks to him stepping upon the lift and the door closes.

“Lylandra.” A voice whispers as if carried upon the wind. She looks around in the enclosed space of the lift not seeing anything, yet feeling cold. “Lylandra.”

“Who is there?” She speaks as her breath becomes visible in the air. Her skin chills; her hearts skip a beat or two.

“I am Lylandra.” The voice answers her question as the lift cools even more.

Her eyes gaze upon the shimmering reflection she now beholds and terror awakens within her. “NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”

Meanwhile in the Med Lab Charles feels his consort’s terror.

“LYLANDRA!” He spins out of his chair grabbing the intercom. “Turbo lift 2 NOW! Lylandra is in trouble!” Carol runs behind him as she powers up. Her hair bursts into an eerie energy as her skin changes to a reddish hue. Her hair shifts as she gains a halo-like star around her head.

Near the Lift door Corsair stands ready with his energy saber and laser pistol in hand. It is he who arrived first, it is he who is inspecting Lylandra’s unconscious form. Charles and Carol a.k.a. Binary arrive followed by Wolverine and Storm.

“What is wrong Charles?” asks Ororo as she sees the fallen Lylandra. “Goddess what has happened?”

“Logan can you smell anything?” Charles asks as he cradles his consort.

Logan opens his senses to their full range, hearing the slight hum of energy conduits in the walls around him, he smells the scents of everyone around him with no foreign traces.

“Ah got nut’n Chuck. How bout you?” Logan asks already knowing the answer.

“No neither do I.” Charles replies as he carries his Shi’ar princess to the Med Lab.

Minutes later Lylandra awakens screaming.
“IT’S HERE. IT’S HERE!!” After a few moments of Charles trying to contact her mind, Sikorsky sedates her. She continually mummers “Here. It’s here.”

The next day Charles is standing in front of the monitor screen as a familiar blue furred Beast speaks to him.

“Hank I need your help as well as Jean’s. I’ve tried everything I know as well as Sikorsky. I don’t really know what to do now.”

“We will be there as fast as possible Professor.” Hank turns off the monitor as he turns to Jean and Peter. “Looks like Jean and I are going on a road trip if you agree to it that is Jean.”

“For the Professor I will.” Jean answers as she leaves the war room.

“She does not seem to happy мой друг.” Peter replies knowing the answer why already. That answer was seeing Storm once more.

“What really happened Peter, between Ororo and Jean that is?” Hank asks.

“It was just after we ventured into the underground tunnels.” Peter answers….

/flashback/

“I hear you are having problems with Wolverine Jean.” Answers Ororo as she sits near the red headed woman named Jean Grey also known as Marvel Girl. Jean and Ororo had developed a strong bond with each other since they were the only women on the X-Men now that Polaris and Havoc left right after battling Krakoa seven months ago.

“Not really problems so to speak Ororo. At least you show you don’t like him.” Jean states. She laughs a little remembering how Ororo and Logan did not seem to get along well.



“You do not like Wolverine Jean?” Ororo asks her eye brow arching.

“I..I do it’s just he can get on my nerves at times when he confronts Scott. I just thought you didn’t like Wolverine.” Jean back petals from Ororo’s question.

“Actually I do like Logan. It is just I do not have much experience with men,” Ororo replies, her naivety on some things showing. Jean on the other hand catches Ororo calling Wolverine by a name.

“Wolverine’s name is Logan?” asks Jean not catching the rest of Ororo’s comment.

“Yes. He told me yesterday after he and I spoke near the lake.” Ororo answers.

“Near the lake? Don’t you tend to be well nude when around there?” Jean asks, her interests rising.

“Yes though I do not understand why you and the others seem skittish about that subject. Is not the body a temple?” Ororo replies to Jean’s line of questions.

“Did he try anything?” Jean continues to bombard her friend Ororo with questions.

“Try anything?” Ororo responds then becomes aware of Jean’s hidden meaning.
“No he did not. He wanted to just talk.”

“Did he see you naked?” Jean once more asks questions

“Yes but so was he.”

Jean nearly coughs as this news reaches her ears. “He was na..”

“Yes he was.” Ororo replies, her naivety self evident to Jean. “ Is there something the matter Jean?”


Jean blushes slightly, her skin becoming the color of her hair. “He and I have things in common that I did not truly see at first.” Ororo continues. “He is controlled by his emotions, did you know that?” Ororo looks at Jean then realizes the truth as she remembers when the Angel took Logan into the air after Logan had spoken to Jean. “I am sorry. I had forgotten you did.”

“It’s Okay Ororo.” Jean smiles but her smile never reaches her eyes.

“Well like he I have to control my emotions or things happen.” Ororo replies softly. She becoming deep in thought. “He is also a creature of Nature, a predator yes but still something akin to a force of nature itself. So am I in away.”


“Ororo are you attracted to him?” Jean looked dumbfounded at this realization. “I mean he’s Wolverine.” Jean forcing herself to call him the name he has been known by these several months.

“What if I am?” Ororo teased. She watched Jean’s expression change from dumbfounded to shock.

“Ororo he’s a murderer. Life doesn’t mean anything to him. On top of that he has no respect for authority, or other people. He’d only hurt you in the end if you let him know.” Jean pleaded with Ororo. “I know the bad boys are always attractive but you need to find someone whose is a good man. Who will not hurt you. As a friend, please listen to me. He’s what we call bad news.”

“Perhaps you are right Jean. Maybe its just a crush.” Ororo answers, her eyes loosing the luster for a moment.

“I know I’m right.” Jean continues. “Anyway he’s most probably just looking to have a little fun is all.”

Two days later Ororo sees Wolverine bringing his bike into the garage and walks over to him.

“Hello Logan how are you?” Ororo says as she intercepts the gruff looking man.

“Fine Ro.” Logan smiles slightly as he stops.

“I wanted to ask you something.” She is slightly nervous around Logan and he can sense it. He also smells something else, her arousal. He tries to ignore it.

“Go ahead Doll.”

“Are you just looking for a good time?” Logan is taken back by Ororo’s direct question. “Is that why you are chasing Jean?”

Logan laughs slightly at the bluntness of Ororo and respects her even more. “Actually the truth is that Ah don’t really know why Ah chase her. It’s something in the back of my mind.” Logan pulls back slightly. Why did he tell Ro this? “Also ta give Slim a headache.”

“Your loss then.” Ororo replies as she takes to the air. She could hardly believe what she just did and said to the wild man named Logan. She then turns back around for some reason, as if she had to know something.



Mean while Logan still struck speechless by the Weather Witch’s boldness he slowly pushes his bike into the garage, only to be confronted by a certain red headed beauty.

“Hello Wolverine or should I say Logan.” Logan raises an eyebrow at Jeans greeting. It was strange in a matter. HE could feel her heighten sense of arousal. “great first Ororo and now Jean- Then he smelled something else, something like faint alcohol. Jean had been drinking.

“Hi Red.”

“I want to tell you something Logan. Do you mind me calling you that?” Jean asks as she sashays toward him. “I mean you let Ororo call you that.” Jeans voice slurred slightly as if she were talking to fast but not enough to tell she had been drinking.

“Ah don’t mind Red.” Logan parked his bike as he noticed a little bite to what Jean had just said. “Red Ah think ya need to go sober up, befer yeah say something ya might regret.”

“I am not drunk Logan.” Jean pouts slightly. “I only had five wine coolers.” She puts her arms around Logan’s neck and looks into his eyes. “Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you think Ororo is pretty too?” Jean asks.

“Yeah. She’s beautiful.” Logan responds still thinking about what Ororo had just told him.

“She could never satisfy you Logan, not like I can.” Jean answers as she presses her lips to Logan’s. Logan pulls away almost disgusted.
“Go find Slim Jeannie.” Logan says as he pushes away from her.

“Jean?” Ororo’s voice is a whisper as the sky darkens and thunder claps. Lightning flashes dancing with the winds as hail plummets to the Earth. “How could you?”

Tears fill Ororo’s eyes as she summons the winds to lift her off the ground, into the torrent she created. Logan pushes Jean away from him as he runs out to find Ororo.

//end flashback//

“No wonder Jean and Ororo are no longer friends.” Hank replies

----To be continued---

Note- мой друг is Russian for My friend.
Martiya is Romanie (gypsy) for Walking the Heavens

Comments welcomed.
Mamiora by Stormcrow
Mamioro

“AAGGGHHHHHH!!!!” Lylandra’s eyes are open, her stare is blank. She sits there in the med lab’s bed screaming as if she is continually trapped in some type of nightmare that she cannot awaken from. The former Shi’ar Queen has been reduced to a lunatic screaming, unable to return to the waking world.
"It will do no good Lylandra. Scream all you want, no one cares." The figure sits near her bed. The figure is nothing but a blur. He pulls out a needle several inches long and proceeds to impale Lylandra's right eye.


Meanwhile in the real world Charles stands vigil over his consort who has not awaken in three days.
“Her mind is in turmoil but I can’t reach her for some reason.” Charles replies to the Nubian woman with crystal eyes and snow-white hair. She came in to check upon Lylandra, Kurt, Raza, and Charles himself.
“Is there anything we can do for her Charles?” Ororo asks already knowing what her former mentor will say.
“Not really. What ever she saw it caused her to retreat into her mind, breaking our bond.” Charles responds. “He holds Lylandra’s hand caressing it. “Where are Logan and Corsair?”
“Picking up visitors,” Ororo answers coldly. Her emotions held in check as always, but Charles can sense the malice in her voice.
“Are these visitors X-Men Ororo?” Charles already knows the answer, though he has been in this lab for three days, taking his meals here, sleeping when his mind forces, he knows.
“Yes. Hank, Alex, Sean, and Marvel Girl.” Ororo turns toward Kurt as she continues. “They contacted us two days ago and wished to come here to check on Kurt and to see their old mentor.”
“Ororo when will you let go of this feud with Jean? It’s been five years.” Charles looks to Storm, knowing how touchy this subject was. “You and she were friends at one time.”
“I am not the one who allowed Amahl Farouk to mind rape her suppossed sister.” Ororo calmly replies.


//Flashback//
Jean stands outside knocking on Ororo’s door, trying to speak to her friend. The one she had betrayed only last night when she got drunk. She doesn’t really know why she did what she did, said what she said but she knew one thing. She knows one thing though right now. She needed to ask Ororo for her forgiveness.
“Come on Ororo please I know your in there. What do I have to do? Tell me.”
“She’s not in there Jean.” A voice speaks from behind the resident redheaded telepath. It is a voice she knows well, her lover Scott.
“Then where is she?” Jean asks; her eyes are filled with sorrow.
“I just need to know one thing Jean.” Scott stands away from his lover, near the wall. “What did you feel you needed to prove Jean?”
“What?” Jean looks at her lover wishing to see his eyes, though she can’t due to his visor. She tries to look into his mind through their mind link but he has closed it off.
“You have me, why did you feel you had to have Wolverine too. Am I not good enough for you?” Cyclops walks over to his lover Jean, looks at her as he touches her face with his open palm and kisses her upon the lips. The kiss is passionate and Jean feels herself giving over to Scott. Then it happens. Scott stops the kiss and slaps Jean across her face; the force of it twirls her around, spinning her to the ground. He grabs her by her red locks holding Jean tight, tears escaping her green eyes. Scott smiles, his teeth becoming pointed and elongated as a shark.
“You are not worth my time Jean Grey. You are nothing but a whore. First Warren and now this animal named Wolverine. You are truly pathetic.” With this statement, he bawls his fist, slamming into Jean’s head as if it were a hammer. Not once, not twice, not three times, but several.
“Scott ple..awch.” Jean looks up at Scott, her lover through blood trenched eyes and sees him transform into a shadowed being without form. It is eyes glowing a cobalt blue, the teeth long and sharp.
“Now Jean Grey. Now you are the whore you think you are. Bwahahahahahahaha” The figure laughs maniacally as he merges with the beaten form of Jean Grey in the dreamtime. “Amahl Farouk lives again.”


Jean awakens from her drunken sleep, her eyes holding a blueish green tent to them. She looks into the mirror that she has nearby and smiles. In the mirror the shadowed creature smiles back. “Ororo you were mine once, and you will be again.”
An hour later Ororo sits near a small garden, her arms around herself, holding tight. Sitting next to her is the wildman called Wolverine, but she knows him as Logan. They sit in a comfortable silience enjoying each other’s company, but Ororo is still thinking about her friend’s actions yesterday evening. As if reading her mind Loagn speaks..
“She had been drinking Ro. Jeannie wouldn’t have done dat if she were sober. Alcohol does strange things to ya.”
“Why do you take her side Logan?” Ororo asks. Her eyes staring off into the sky. She wanted to fly upon the winds that whisper to her of all things magical.
“Ah’m not Ro. Its just dat you and her are friends and nothing should tear dat apart.” Logan places his hand on her shoulder. “Include’n me.” HE starts laughing as he sees Ororo crack a smile. “Maybe yer right Ororo. Ah may be look’n in the wrong spot.”
Ororo looks at Logan and she smiles slightly. “Besides killing Logan what else are you good at?”
“Well Darl’n ya can always find out.” Logan smirks, his eyes for the first time seem full of playfulness. Reminding Ororo, not for the first time, of the big cats of Africa.
“Really now Logan, if you are as good as you claim in that department perhaps one day I should give you a ride on my winds.” Ororo luaghs at Logan’s face as she completes her statement. She does not know what is funnier, Logan at a loss for words or her remark to is crudeness. Months ago she thought him an animal, until he showed her he wasn’t. “Logan I am sorry.” Ororo replies as she becomes serious once more.
“Fer what Ro?” Logan looks bewildered as if thrown off axis for a moment.
“For calling you an animal all of those months ago. I had no right to judge you.” Ororo looks down toward the grass. “You are truly a good man.”
“Heh.” Logan luaghs a little then looks out past the grass and garden, into the forest. “Ta tell da truth Ah don’t know why Ah felt as though Ah had ta explain myself ta ya Ro. If it were any other Ah’d of just walked away.”

Logan then looks at Ororo once more, this time is hazel amber eyes shine at her, and her heart skips a beat. “As fer bein’ a good man. Ah don’t think Ah am.”
“ A truly good man never thinks he is Logan.” Ororo touches his muttonchops and hears him purr slightly.
Logan then catches a scent as the wind shifts ever so slightly and his smile is replaced by a frown as he replies. “We have comp’ny Ro.”
“Who?” Ororo moves her hand and looks over her shoulder to see Jean Grey with Scott Summers directly behind her.
“Jean wishes to speak with you Ororo if that is alright with you.” Scott says as his visor shifts over to Logan and with a slightly lighter tone continues. “Wolverine could we speak for a moment.”
Logan looks over to Jean and for some odd reason he felt as though she was different. Something was odd about her, the way she moved, spoke, and even smelled. He always paid attention to his senses and what they told him. They were as much apart of him as his skeleton.
“Something is wrong Ororo. Run!”
As Wolverine says these words Scott unleashes an optic blast torward the pair, with Logan able to push Storm out of the way. Jean’s eyes glow a midnight blue as energy crackles in the air.
“Jean?” is all Ororo can say as a tree is up rooted and hurled at Logan.
“My Ororo it is time you come back to me, back home.” Jean speaks yet it is the voice that Ororo knows.
“How?” Ororo asks as Logan is batted into an optic blast, sending him into another tree.
“What Ororo? Are you surprised that your master has come to claim his dog,” Amahl Farouk replies as he activates Jean’s telepathy, plunging into Ororo’s mind. The playing field changes as the grass and trees become a barren lifeless landscape.
Ororo sees Farouk’s astral form, behind him she sees a chained Jean Grey; bloodied and beaten.
“She was easier to conquer, my Nubian thief, then I had thought. She allowed me entrance, allowed me to chain her this way. She is a submissive little whore, always will be. That is why she wanted your precious animal. She enjoyed the attention like a cheerleader, always did. Yet when you came in the picture even her lover noticed your bueaty. It eats at her in the shadows of her heart. After I conquered her I took control of the leader, her lover as well as the Russian and the German. They will kill your animal and then I will destroy Xavier and take you back with me.”

“I don’t think so Farouk.” Ororo raises her voice as winds begin to rise and lightning flashes. Meanwhile in the waking world the man called Wolverine stands up and pops his neck as he grins.
“Ya had dis comin’ Slim.” Wolverine leaps toward the blue clad leader of the X-Men. His claws extended ready to pierce Cyclops as he sees in an instant, smoke and the smell of brimstone as he feels hands grab his ankles and his momentium shift.
Wolverine flips around twice as his own velocity has changed and he impacts into the ground. He opens his eyes to see the man named Nightcrawler hunched over like some biblical demaon that he resembles.
“Ya want some too elf den lets get it on!”
Then almost without warning the metal hand of Colussus slams Logan through another tree. If it were not for Wolverine’s Adamentium laced skeleton he would have been killed instantly.
“RRROOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The animal is unleashed and it knows something is wrong. It knows these are puppets, it knows that the red-headed woman is controlling them all. It sees Ororo standing, staring at the Red-Head and the animal roars once more. “RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!’
Cyclops fires an optic blast at the Wolverine once more as wolverine feels the air’s pressure drop and grabs Nightcrawler as the elf BAMFS in. The Wolverine throws the unaware Nightcrawler into the on coming force blast, taking the full brunt of it. The Elf is slammed into a tree, not moving; he is unconsious. Wolverine leaps lividly at the next target, the large russian sheathed in metal; Colusses.
The gaint metal clad mutant punches at the beast called Wolverine and misses. Wolverine leaps over him, flipping behind the Russian, landing behind him and slashes across the back of Colusses’ leg. He scream as he falls clasping his leg, he is no longer a threat. Before Cyclops can fire his forth blast Wolverine slashes the visor off. Two punches later it is over. Scott lays unconscious, blood spilling from a shallow wound inflicted on his side.
“WOLVERINE WHAT IS WRONG?” Charles’ voice echos in Logan’s mind. The same mind that is now calming down. Charles is weak, sick, unable to leave is bed but he felt the rage reach him from the man named Wolverine.
“Something is wrong with Jean. She took over da minds of Cyke, Colusses, and Kurt and sent ‘em after me. She’s try’n ta take on Storm.” Logan looks up to see clouds forming, lightning slashing the heavens.
Meanwhile on the plains of Ororo’s mindscape Amahl Farouk has transformed into a shadowed demon lumbering into the sky.
“Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! What are you going to do my little dog?” Farouk the shadow king asks enjoying the power he wields.
“This!” Ororo screams, her fear now surpressed, her anger unleashed as lightning is thrown as if from the god Zues. It strikes the target true in the heart of the shadow king. It staggers the ominous dark specter as he also feels pain from another sourse.
“What!?” Farouk is shocked as he feels his three minons lost to him and the pain inflicted on them hurts as much as Storms attack. Just then a voice booms and Farouk knows whom it is. “Xavier.”

Moments later Farouk releases Jean’s mind and body as he is banished in the astral plane once more. As Jean comes too in the med lab she sees Scott bandaged up with Wolverine speaking to him. She watches as they shake hands and Logan walks over to Colusses. Jean then slowly gets up only to see Ororo Monroe standing only a few feet away from her. Jean walks up to Ororo ready to ask forgiveness when Ororo speaks first.

“Is it true? Everything the Shadow King said?”

Jean looks down at the white floors of the med bay. “Yes.”

Ororo slaps Jean across the face and walks out of the med bay.

\end flash back\



-Mamiora means in Romani Spirit that brings illness

Well tell me how you liked it and hopefully I can continue.
Outside Distraction by Stormcrow
Outside Distraction

Night reaches its hand across the sky of Chandilar, the artificial throne world of the Shi’ar, as the current Majestrix; Deathbird lays in bed with her lover. He is a figure, who in his time watched many events on Earth. His ghostly white eyes that match his skin show no sign of aging. He is the immortal bane of many, as his quest for the perfect gene has driven him beyond sanity. He was once Nathaniel Essex but he is better known as Mr. Sinister.

“Cal’Syee it is time I take my leave.” Sinister’s lips curl as he says this. The smirk would remind one of the cat that got the cream.

“Essex your visit was much shorter this time. You did not even see our children this time.” Deathbird caresses the white-faced man of Earth.

“I must return, I have plans that I must attend to.” Sinister kisses her forehead as he holds his lover. “Ahh but it is the same here for you Cal’Syee after all you are the Majestrix.”

“True.” She nips his neck. “I still remember when I first laid eyes on you so long ago.”

Sinister laughs somewhat as he recalls the event. “You thought I was strange for an Earthman.”

“Yes but you changed that. It was not long after that you gave me our children.”
Deathbird sits up and turns to Sinister as she continues. “I would like to know though why did you ask my brother D’Ken to take that earth plane with that fowl Corsair and his wife?”

“It was part of the bargain I made with your brother for my services in having your father replaced as Majestrix.” Sinister answered. “Did not D’Ken enjoy his nights with the Summer’s woman?”

“So much so he had a half-breed with her.” Deathbird walks to what appears to be a closet, “ But why?”

“Why?” Sinister looks at the nude form of his lover.

“Why them?”

“I wanted the children; Scott, Alex and Michael.”


“I did not know there were three. I only thought there was two.”

“Before I gave D’Ken the woman Katherine, I removed her unborn child. After all that was why the family had taken that trip. So to tell the two older ones that they were going to have another brother.”

“How do you know all of this Nathan?”

“I was the family doctor.” Sinister laughs truly satisfied with his grand scheme.


The end for now……

Please submit reviews……

1- Cal’Syee is actually Deathbird’s real name.

2- Deathbird actually has twin children, a boy and girl called Blacklight and White Noise. It has never been revealed who the father was but I decided to make Sinister the father for purposes of this story.
)
Ties and tests by Stormcrow
Ties and Tests


The Starjammer is said to be the fastest ship in the Shi’ar galaxy, able to outrun even a Shi’ar interceptor. Yet no matter how fast the Starjammer is some things it can never elude, like Christopher Nathan Summers past.

His name is Corsair, to many he is a pirate, others a valued friend, but to his two sons Scott and Alex he is nothing more than a castaway father. There are many things in his life that he regrets, but none more than not seeing his two boys grow up, and his unborn never being able to live. Regrets for that litter his mind and heart as he sits looking out of the view port of his ship lost in thosethought.

“Yo Summers what cha think’n ‘bout?” Logan replies as he pilots the Starjammer.

“Who says I am thinking about anything Logan,” Corsair answers coming out of his daze.

“Ya are always like dis when we are goin to Earth.” Logan reputes. “Care ta tell me what exactly ya feel sorry ‘bout?”

“Logan do you think you are a good father.” Corsair continues as he stares out into the vast sea of stars. “I use to when I was younger, when Scott and Alex were young, before Katherine and I were taken from them and I was placed in a prison while D’Ken had his way with my wife. After I escaped with the others, I never once tried to go back to Earth. I was having a grand adventure that I never wanted to end. I didn’t even try to find out if my sons were alive.”

“Look Christopher, Ah ain’t a saint, and whatever god ya hold dear knows it but all ah can say is ta live one day at a time and walk slowly.” Logan replies.

“Did I ever tell you why Katherine and I were taking the boys to Alaska?” Corsair asks looking over to Logan.

“Never came up.” Logan answers.

“Katherine was pregnant. We were going to tell the boys and her parents at the same time. We were going to call him Michael.” Corsair speaks with sadness only a father could feel, something Logan never wishes to feel.

The rest of the trip was in silence until the shuttle touches down on the mansion grounds, home of the X-Men. Standing on the lawn to meet the two space farers are the team assigned to get their friend Kurt Wagner other was known as Night crawler. They are Alex Summers; Havoc team leader, Jean Grey; Marvel Girl, Henry McCoy; The Beast, Remy LeBeau; Gambit and newest member, Sean Cassidy; Banshee, Lila Cheney, and Piotr "Peter" Nikolaievitch Rasputin; Colossus.

The shuttle door opens to reveal Wolverine standing in the threshold lighting a cigar. Colossus smiles and greets his friend with open arms, as does Banshee and the Beast. Marvel Girl stands behind the crowd not moving while Havoc is waiting to see the man he knows to be on the shuttle. Logan looks over to the red on black eyed man and begins…

“Whose this Pete?”

“His name is Gambit, he is our newest member.” Colossus grins slightly as he continues. “He’s a Cajun from New Orleans.”

“So dis be da Wolverine.” Gambit walks up to the sled of the shuttle with a grin. His red on black eyes holding a challenge to Logan, his domineer reminding Logan of someone he knows. Gambit extends his hand to shake Logan’s.

“And yer a new bee.” Logan shakes Gambit’s hand, both grips are firm. Logan grins at Gambit’s audacity. “Ya must give one-eye grief kid.”

“He too much of a tight ass for Gambit. De man needs ta get laid more often non.” Gambit replies. As he makes this comment, he looks over toward Marvel Girl.

“Go to hell Gambit.” Jean Grey walks past him and onto the shuttle.

“Where’s Scott Alex?” asks Corsair finally, his brown hair blowing in the wind.

“He is on another mission with the other team of X-Men Father.” Alex almost spits the last word out. “He sends his regrets.”

“I see.” Corsair replies. “Well it’s been awhile Alex. How are you?”

The other X-Men board the shuttle leaving Corsair and Havoc face to face. After a moment as the tension thickens around the two men Alex finally breaks it.

“Fine Father. How are you and your mate?” Alex says, harshness in his voice.

“DO we have to do this Alex?” Corsair answers. His voice tightens.

“No. Nevertheless, you were not around for a while old man when Scott and I needed you. Don’t try to come back and try to be a father now.” Havoc walks into the shuttle; Corsair looks up to the sky exhaling.



At that moment somewhere in the Shi’ar Galaxy, Night crawler opens his eyes and screams. He has no memory of which he is or where he is, but has an overwhelming sense of fear. Charles, Sikorsky, and Hephzibah are trying to restrain him. Then as quickly as it began, Kurt closes his eyes and sleeps once more.

“I do not understand this Charles.” Sikorsky responds. “For a moment his power readings were off the chart, but his body was dead.”

“What do you mean Sikorsky?” Charles asks as he moves toward the instruments that the Starjammer’s doctor is reading.

“When he is unconscious I get life readings, but when he was conscious he never registered. Yet, I read an abnormal power reading emanating from him. From readings taken from the M’Cron Crystal, when Logan was exposed to it the readings match those fluxes.”

“ What iss your theory Sky?” Asks Hepzibah as she stares over at the blue furred mutant known as Kurt Wagner.

“My theory has no proof Hepzibah but I believe that the mythical Phoenix Force is not only the guardian of the crystal, but perhaps was somehow bonded to it.” Sikorsky replies.

Meanwhile in the training room of the Starjammers Ororo and Grog watch Kendal, unleash her powers. It was when Logan and Ororo’s eldest was two she unleashed lightning during a temper tantrum. Ever since then Ororo has tried to teach Kendal how to control her power over the elements, yet she has also inherited her father’s temperament and healing factor. Grog watches the instruments, while Ororo is within the chamber with her baby girl. He takes measurements of each display of power from both mutants and is simply amazed.

“I never realized how powerful Ororo is until looking at these readings. She is on par with the higher echelon of the imperial guard. Kendal too is extremely powerful, able to hold her levels to that of her mother.”

As Grog says this to himself he catches an energy spike just before a blue energy bolt fires out hitting Storm.

“LOGAN!!!” Screams Ororo as she plummets to the ground.

“MOMMY!!!” Kendal races to her mother as she witnesses something extraordinary.
Storm is washed over in a blue sheath of energy and a unique suit appears over her. It is silver from the waist down, with the imprint of the universe upon the rest.

Back near the Earth as the shuttle enters the hanger deck of the Starjammer Logan hears his wife’s voice scream in his head. She has screamed his name, and he can feel the fear, the angst, the terror.

“RO!!!” Logan yells out. He turns toward Corsair and growls out, “We need ta get back NOW!”

“What is it old friend?” Henry asks, befuddled.

“Ah Don’t know but it ain’t right.” Logan replies.

“You’ve never been able to since her this far before Logan.” Corsair rebuts as he readies the hyper drive.

“What?” Jean Grey asks in shock.

“It’s something they do.” Corsair replies after he realizes that Logan was too anxious to reply.

“Is it some type of telepathy:” Hank asks truly intrigued.

“Ever since Logan and Ororo both touched the M’Cron crystal while she was pregnant with Chance they have shared this “telepathy” as you call it.” Corsair finally sets the coordinates to the asteroid they call home. “The limits are really unknown but it was only able to take within 20 light years.”

“That’s pretty incredible.” Hank says, placing his furred hand on Logan’s shoulder. “WE will get there my friend.”



Tell me how you like it.
Tribulations by Stormcrow
Tribulations

“WE will get there my friend.”

Binary stands, her cosmic energy crackling around her form. She stands beside Charles Xavier, Hepzibah and Grog ready for anything that might happen. In her life she has been a secret agent, a super powered hero of Earth, and now she is a Cosmically enhanced space pirate. Within all of that, nothing could have prepared her for what she sees now in front of her. What once was Ororo stands a being with what appears to be a universe painted on to its skin from the waist up. From that point it takes a silver hue, the mask covers all but Ororo’s mouth and nose.

“Do not be afraid, I understand now.” The voice sounds like Ororo’s but it slightly echoes. In her arms is Kendal, her and Logan’s eldest child.

“What has happened?” asks Charles. “How did this happen?”

“Is Ororo still there?” Binary responds as a third question.

“We are one for now.” Ororo speaks, her voice still sounds as if echoed. “The one named Ororo is still here as is also the Uni-Power.”

“Uni-whatsit?” Grog responds.

“Captain Universe is the generic name for the recipient of the Uni-Power, a special kind of energy that endows an individual with a host of superhuman powers. The Uni-Power is a manifestation of the Enigma Force, an extradimensional energy originating in the subatomic realm called the Microverse, wielded by the ethereal Time Travelers.” Charles answers continuing “The Uni-Power can be manipulated by each Captain Universe in a variety of ways, dependent upon each recipient's imagination and strength”

“Okay, sorry I asked,” Grog replies still not holstering his weapon.

“The real question is what is about to happen? The Uni-Power only manifests during dangerous situations.” Charles answers as he turns toward the unconscious Kurt Wagner.

Two hours later Ororo Monroe Logan/Captain Universe stands within a large examination chamber while Binary and Hepzibah look over the scans of their teammate.

“We are fine Carol there is no need for these tests,” the being known now as Captain Universe responds.

“You know this is all routine Ororo.” Carol answers.

“Its to make sure your purrrfect.” Hepzibah adds.


Just then, the door opens and a small form enter the med lab where the three stand. Her name is Kendal N’Dare Logan the eldest born child of Ororo and Logan the Wolverine. She was born with white hair and blue eyes like her mother, and like her mother she wields the power over the weather. She also inherited an incredible healing factor, heightened senses, and an empathic communication ability toward animals as her father.
She looks toward the women she calls her aunts and then to the chamber where her mother now stands. Without fear, Kendal runs to the protective glass chamber as tears freely flow down her young face.

“Mommy when are you coming out of there?”

“When your Aunts are finished little one.” Ororo/Universe replies. She bends down, resting on one knee and touches the glass, where her daughter’s hand rests. Just then she looks over her shoulder and gazes upward. “We can hear you my Love, I promise I am fine.”

Twelve light years away aboard the Starjammer Logan, Corsair, Beast, Havoc, Marvel Girl, Banshee, Colossus, Lila Cheney, and Gambit fly toward the Starjammer’s base.

“I don’t see why you all wouldn’t allow me to open up a gateway here instead of fifty light years out when we got out of Earth’s atmosphere.” Lily says, next to here sits the Cajun named Gambit.

“Because precious the Shi’ar would have detected the wormhole in their sensor net and we would have lead them right to us. Deathbird sort of has a bounty on our heads.” Corsair replies looking toward Lily.

“Besides Chere it gives Gambit more time ta be wit cha.” Gambit replies as he puts his arm around Lily’s shoulder.

“Gambit why do you think I wanted to open a gateway closer to their hideaway among the stars? Hmmmm.” Lily responds as she removes Gambit’s hand off her shoulder.

“Would y’all shut yer yaps!” Snaps Logan as he pilots the Starjammer.

“We are all worried about Ororo my friend. There is no need to become hostile.” Beast speaks up.

“Ah don’t need assurances bub, Ah need conferma..wha..” Logan trails off as he finds himself in a white space where he sees his wife Ororo standing in front of him. Above her head a sea of stars swim around as if they were water following a current.

“We can hear you my Love, I promise I am fine.” Ororo reaches up to touch her Husband’s cheek. Her skin whispers so much to the Wolverine’s senses, it always has.

“Ya never did dis before Ro.” Logan knows this is in his mind, but he also feels it is Ororo touching his mind.

“I never could before my love.” Ororo replies. “It is the Uni-power. I am bonded to it for a time. I truly do not know why though.”

“Ah Love ya Ro.”

With that Logan comes back to reality with a smile on his face. It is then Marvel Girl speaks,

“Logan are you all right? For a second your mind was no longer there.”

“Red Ah suggest ya don’t do dat again and yeah Ah’m peachy.” Logan replies.

“Well now that we have that little thing settled why don’t you fill the rest of us in Wolverine.” Havoc says.

“Ororo’s fine. Hank whats the Uni-Power?”

“My stars and garters.”

Medical Lab four within the Starjammer’s asteroid base…

“0001110101111001001110. Rebo..(izzzz)..Re..Reboot initiated. 100101010011100100101. Sszzyysttems be be be becoming opitimal.”

“Awaken Raza.” A figure stands near the life support system of the Shi’ar Cyber-Organic being named only Raza. “Awaken sleeper. Code Omega Zeta Omega Vector Zero Zero One. Confirmation D’Ken.”

Raza’s organic eye opens as his electronic one begins to glow red. He sits up from his resting place, stands on his feet then kneels in the manner of a loyal servant to the Empire.
“I live to serve my lord, how long was I under?”

“Many years, but now I have awakened you and now you must fulfill your duty to your Empire as you did when you served in the Imperial guard.”

“I shall my lord.”
Truth by Stormcrow
Truth

My name is Raza, a Shi’ar Cyborg who for the last twenty years have traveled the Shi’ar space ways as a pirate with the human named Christopher Summers in his attempt for revenge against the race of people who took his wife from him; my people. He found me in the slave pits of the Shi’ar where those who are best forgotten go. Together with others we escaped, but I was placed there as a sleeper. My real name is now not a concern of yours, what I was once though is. I was once the captain of the royal guard of the Shi’ar Empire under D’Ken Neramani until I was placed under shadow operations and converted into a Cyborg, my name becoming my designation RAZA. My mind was suppressed so as to better accommodate my cover, until the time was right to awaken once more. That time is now, here in the enemies of my very race the Spelljammers.

The first priority I have though is to kill the new host of the Phoenix, the primal guardian of the M’Cron Crystal so my lord my possess it. As I stand over the comatosed body of this filthy earth creature, someone enters and sees me. Her name is Carol Danvers, another filthy alien creature, within my shadowed caged mind I saw she and I have sex many times and how I tried to scream but could not be heard. She smiles and walks toward me.

“Raza your finally awake. Thank God for miracles.” Carol embraces her lover and feels my arms wrap around her to return her embrace. “I’ve missed you.” I loathe this, but must play along.

“As have I.” I reply a gleaming spark flashes in her eyes as she feels safe. That is when she feels the sharp penetration of my techno-organic spur through her chest, ripping bone and flesh alike. It is quick as her spinal column becomes severed. The realization within her eyes comes too late as she dies within seconds. I allow her to fall to the cold metal sterilized floor of the med lab without a second thought. I then release my neonates into her body, absorbing the power cosmic that flowed through her blood. I will need this power later as I face the others but for now, I must continue with my mission.

I walk toward the dark one once more; I read his life signs as understanding dawns upon me just as it awakens. His yellow eyes glower with infinite power, stretching back to the creation of the cosmos. It is then my spurs are about to enter this shell of the Earthman when I am once more interrupted, this time by the X-Men and Wolverine.

“Raza what are you doing?” Wolverine screams in astonishment, his claws break through his skin healing instantly. He is a creature I awed as I saw him in combat, he is without peer and I know I cannot take him in combat. I do the next best thing though I release an energy blast at my new opponents. This blast is a wide spectrum blast engulfing them all, it blasts them all back save one. He is a son of the Corsair, Alex I believe.

“Thought that would take me out Raza! I absorb cosmic and solar energy so don’t cry fowl! CRY HAVOC!” He unleashes an energy blast created from pure plasma. I can feel the searing pain as it connects with my techno-organic shell sending me through a half dozen walls. How can apes from a backwater planet have so many diversified abilities?
I now know that I can not face them all at once, after all these are the same people who took on the Imperial Guard and won, not once or twice but three times. Even the arrogant Gladiator fell before them. I make my escape through a series of ventilation ducts, stealthing my signature to the bases sensors after all, I designed them. Of course, I know that I can’t hide my scent and the mutant Wolverine can track me like a gortha.

I need time to heal from the filth’s energy blast. Lucky for me I have an energy sheath active at all times or I would have been disintegrated on the spot. I need the time to calculate, to formulate a strategy and I know the place to do it. It doesn’t take me long to make it to my destination, Lylandra Neramani and her consort’s room. I do not care for the one called Charles, though he is a powerful telepath and an enemy not to be taken lightly. For his powers to work though your brain has to be organic, mine is positronic.

I enter their quarters only to find Charles, standing there as if he knew when I was coming, where I was coming. I expose my techno-organic spurs as I walk near to him, yet I stop my body frozen.

“What is this?” I ask.

“You are no longer in control.” Charles smirks. “Actually you never were in control Raza. Blame it on D’Ken’s faulty programming.”

“How?” I struggle to understand.

“What’s the problem Raza?” Charles continues to smirk and then I see him grow cold.
“Life Raza, some would argue, is a series of problems. There is no denying the truth in that, but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth and lead a good life?” He begins to glow, as flame encircles him. “Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find solutions?”

I drop to my knees, barely able to stand. My gaze though can not leave this human filth who somehow can control me and my sensors are reading power fluctuations.

“Solutions are not easy to come by Raza. They don’t present themselves, neatly wrapped in a colorful package. Like anything of value, they have to be dug for, sometimes in the hardest ground to break, one’s own clay. More often than not, mining one’s self leads to FOOL’S GOLD, unless the pick is taken to one’s pride. You see Raza one must break off a chuck, and swallow this bitter pill, for a better tomorrow.”

“Goodbye Raza.” That is the last thing I hear as the fiery form of the great bird, the phoenix rises from his human form and I feel free.

“Enter Ororo.”

The door opens and there stands the woman who once was Storm, once was Ororo Monroe-Logan. She is now Captain Universe.

“I’ve been expecting you.” Charles replies as the reflection in Ororo’s white eyes sees the phoenix around what is Charles Xavier.
Trito ursitori by Stormcrow
Trito ursitori

The world to Logan, the man called Wolverine, was nothing but blood and thunder as he lays over his daughter Kendal and son Chance, his back only moments ago receiving third degree burns. Those burns were received while he was protecting his children from the threat that is now calling himself ONSLAUGHT, in the past though he was Charles Xavier.

Moments ago”

“Hello Storm I have been expecting you,” Charles replies as a glimmer of some dark force lurking underneath sparks through his normally compassionate eyes.

“We are no longer Storm Charles, we are Captain Universe.” Ororo answers as she then sees Charles smirk and an aura surrounds his body. “What have you done Charles?”

“I am no longer Charles Xavier child. I haven’t been for sometime. Earth is in need of someone willing to suppress their hatred of mutants. While we have been away I have monitored these people who now actively hunt us and there is little even my so called failures of X-Men can do. When Kurt was taken by the Phoenix Force I finally saw away to stop the hatred.” Charles walks to the left of the room slightly turning his body toward the view screen he has on the wall. “But before I travel to Earth I must destroy our enemies here, the Shi’ar.”

“Charles you can’t be serious. Lylandra is Shi’ar. She is your consort, your love.” Ororo tries to reach the man who found her on the Cairo streets and later in the savannas of Africa.

“Do you think I truly can love her? I did once but then I saw what she was. She is everything I have fought against on Earth. She was deposed by her sister and so she through in with the spelljammers to regain her throne. She used me to gain more favor and allies. She is just like everyone on Earth who wants to destroy the mutant race.”

As Charles speaks Havoc, Jean Grey, Corsair, Hepzibah, Beast, Gambit and Wolverine walk up behind Ororo/Captain Universe and listen to the man they have called teacher, friend, team mate, family; not knowing what to say. All except one that is, his name is Remy Lebeau but he is known as Gambit.

“Is it a rule mon’ami dat de bad guyz have ta spout of der plans as if we care.”

“I think there is gumbo.” Alex Summers a.k.a. HAVOC replies.

“It is rude to interrupt your betters LeBeau.” Charles answers as Gambit falls to the floor in shear pain.
“Alex we have to…” Jean Grey begins to say as she falls to the floor as well. Her mind mentally shackled.

“X-MEN ATTACK!!!” Havoc cries out as he launches beams of pure super-heated plasma from his hands. At the same moment, Corsair and Hepzibah open fire with their ion blasters.

It is as if a person were swatting away gnats. The energy was absorbed into Charles’ energy sheath. As if on queue afterwards Charles surrounded himself in a form of armor gold and black in color.

“I AM NO LONGER XAVIER. I AM ONSLAUGHT!!”

“YOU WILL NOT HARM ANYONE ELSE!!” Ororo/Captain Universe screams as she unleashes a blast of energy from the power primordial. The very air sizzles as the beam of condensed cosmic energy pounds the being that was Charles Xavier, knocking him through a wall.

“RROOOAAAARRRRRR!!” Wolverine leaps along with Beast toward the fallen Onslaught, only to be telekinetically thrown through the adjacent wall.

Havoc grabs Wolverine and states…

“I don’t think we can do much here Wolverine. Its up to Ororo.”

“I ain’t lett’n here fight alone ‘Lex,” Logan growled.

“That’s what I had hoped you’d say.” Alex answers as he fires a plasma burst in front of Onslaught, blinding the armored adversary.

Meanwhile Corsair turns to Hepzibah as the two rush to Jean and Remy’s side.

“Sweetie I think its time to call reinforcements.”

“Think so I too lover.” Hepzibah answers as she gets up and runs off.

“What wuz dat truck dat hit me?” Gambit asks as he begins to rise.

“Onslaught.” Corsair replies as he fires his blaster at the lumbering creature that is Charles Xavier.

Ororo lunges toward her opponent, flipping in midair and connecting with a straight kick to the head of Onslaught, staggering him. She follows it by a series of punches and finally ending in a sabot kick to the chest. Wolverine leaps, claws extending, slicing at the stomach of Onslaught. Gambit unleashes his kinetically charged cards at Xavier’s knees, as Havoc gives free rein blasting this lethal fiend. Beast throws a large piece of debris impacting on the upper chest of their enemy.

“Ch’od we need ya here ol’ pal!” Corsair replies as he fires again, this time hitting the ceiling above Xavier causing it to collapse on top of him.

Seconds later the rumble explodes outward as Onslaught stands with a fiery bird aura surrounding him. He fires a concussive force blast backed by a telekinetic wave striking Ororo/Captain Universe knocking her back into another wall. Onslaught then grapples Logan and Havoc with a telekinetically constructed creature while he slams Corsair’s mind with a telepathic assault.

“Do you think you can stop me!?” Onslaught screams. “I am power primordial.”

“Primordial semeemordail.” Answers Ch’od as he blasts Onslaught with a mini missile.

As the smoke clears Onslaught still stands, unscathed. “That didn’t work like I thought.” Replies Ch’od as several pieces of debris the size pebbles and small stones become hyperaccelerated projectiles fly at him. “Ohh Frack.”

Ch’od falls dead as the micro projectiles shoot completely through his hard reptilian body. Pieces hit Corsair and the fallen Jean Grey, the pain flashes snapping Jean out of her mental prison. She grabs her arm as the blood flows freely and she unleashes a telepathic assault on her former mentor, her former teacher. What seems like only seconds in the real world can seem like an eternity on the astral plane, the mindscape.

///The Mindscape///

It is a cold dark place within the mental world that is Xavier’s mind, Jean has once before taken a walk around within her former mentor’s mind and it was nothing like this. Without warning the scape changes into something akin to death valley. Jean then arms herself in astral armor that resembles something from a bad scifi movie. On her back is mounted a cannon and on her arm she has a fixed blade that vibrates. She scans the horizon trying to get a fix on where she could be in her Mentor’s mind, to no avail. As soon as she begins to adapt the landscape changes. This time into frozen tundra, she can feel the cold. From the sky the image of Onslaught appears as if it is an angry god about to spew forth flaming vengeance. With instinct guiding her Jean Grey fires a volley of mental energy from her cannon striking at this god of vengeance Onslaught sees himself as.

“I will Not LET YOU HURT ANYONE ELSE!” Jean screams as she transforms into a godling herself. She and Onslaught fire mental energy toward each other, until finally Jean Grey stabs Onslaught with her “Vibro-Blade” through his chest. The creature falls and begins to strink and forms a man in chains. He looks up toward Jean weakly and smiles the same compassionate smile she knew from her teacher Xavier. Jean shrinks and runs to him full of compassion and understanding.
“You’ve done well my student.” Xavier says as Jean holds him.

“It’ll be alright Professor.” Jean says.

“I know it will child.” Xavier smiles and laughs, “Foolish child, the reason evil will triumph is that good is dumb.”

In the outside world Jean and Onslaught scream, Jean’s eyes flash brilliantly and the aura of the Phoenix surrounds her for but a moment then, it explodes forcing its way back toward Charles’ body. Jean and Onslaught collapse.

“How did you do that?” Onslaught says as he begins to regain strength.

“After the Black King took control of me and caused me to loose the closest thing to a sister I had I began training myself against possession.” Jean answers weakly, “I sought out Dr. Strange and had an enchantment placed upon me backed with years of mental barriers. You won’t get past it.”

“Then I will have to destroy what your “sister” holds dear.” Onslaught replies as he vanishes.

“The children!” Logan and Ororo yells. Ororo grabs her husband and teleports to the children’s room. There stands Onslaught ready to kill the two innocents. He blasts at the huddled children, as flame threatens to engulf them a figure covers them to protect. His name is Logan, the Wolverine. His world is nothing but Blood and Thunder.

Ororo launches herself at Onslaught once more, her rage unquenched. However, right now it does nothing. She is struck with an energy wave from Onslaught. She falls through the floor as it falls upon her. Onslaught looks down at the fallen Ororo/Captain Universe then over to the burned Logan who covers the unharmed children and laughs.

“I wouldn’t laugh right now Xavier or Onslaught as I heard you call yourself now. When you hurt some of our own, we will hurt you.” A voice sounds from behind the monolith called Onslaught. He turns to see who the voice belongs to.

“Magnus.”

Behind him stands the X-Men consisting of Magneto, Cyclops, Colossus, Iceman, Racheal Summer, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Scarlet Witch, Northstar, Quicksilver, Cannonball, Archangel, Havoc, Beast, Jean Grey, Sunfire and Lily Cheney.

“Hello Charles.” Replies Magneto.

“Are you here to mediate?” Asks Onslaught.

*********************
Trito ursitori- three spirits, one good, one evil, one mediator.
Desrobireja by Stormcrow
Desrobireja

In the deepest regions of space, past the Milky Way’s galactic rim where it takes millions of years for the light to reach Earth, a battle rages to determine not only life on our planet but within the four galaxies of the Milky Way, Andromeda; the Shi’ar galaxy, Canis Major and Sagittarius dwarf galaxy. This battle is between not only the Shi’ar Imperial Space Navy which holds close to two hundred ships it also includes two of the Universes most powerful beings locked in mortal combat. They are the Earthlings Charles Xavier, the wielder of the Phoenix Force and Ororo Monroe, the former Storm now holder of the Uni-Power. One wishes to remake the Universe the other wishes to protect it. All the while the Earth-Born X-Men members of HAVOC, MARVEL GIRL, BEAST, GAMBIT, LILA CHENEY, and COLUSSUS as well as the surviving Starjammers CORSAIR, HEPZIBAH, WOLVERINE, CH’OD, and SIKORSKY battle the Shi’ar Imperial Guard EARTHQUAKE, WEBWING, BLACKLIGHT, WHITENOISE, MOONDANCER, FANG, MONSTRA, MAMMOTH, HARDBALL, BLACKTHORN, WARSTAR, NIGHTSTAR, NIGHTSIDE, G-TYPE, ORACLE, and GLADIATOR.

“Face it Human you are out numbered.” Gladiator yells to his opponents Havoc and Corsair. The battlefield is unrestrained, explosions blasting all around. Havoc glows, filled with cosmic energy punching Gladiator sending him through a wall.

“Yeah we maybe out numbered Gladiator but you are out classed.” Answers Havoc as he then blasts the purple alien continually, sending him into the ground.

Meanwhile across the war zone Wolverine cuts open Fang with his adamantium claws, heading toward Mammoth. He launches at his massive opponent, his mind lost in the fury that is the beast within.

“Come little man come to mm..e” Mammoth looks down at a gapping hole now replacing where his chest cavity once was. He falls down as his fading vision focuses on the little man that jumped through him tearing out his upper chest and spine.

“Bub I don’t have time ta fool ‘round,” Wolverine runs toward his next opponent the raising Gladiator.

“Hepzibah; you, Jean and Gambit take down Oracle and G-Type. They are the telepaths.” Corsair yells through his com-link as he leaps out of the line of fire from the now approaching Blacklight.

From the air comes the bounding Beast, slamming his full weight in the back of the giant Earthquake. Ch’od though is not as lucky as he is buried under a collapsing wall.



In the air between the Imperial Starships of the Shi’ar the man who was Charles Xavier but now calls himself ONSLAUGHT battles the current CAPTIAN UNIVERSE, the mutant Storm. Each not giving an inch, unloading with incalculable power, all the while the Imperial Navy tries to plot firing resolutions at the two beings. On the Royal Starship BludRyven, the Magestrix of the Shi’ar, Cal’Syee Neramani better known as Deathbird watches the scene unfold with dread and despair. It was only seven hours since she received a directed message from a Shi’ar outpost saying that the rebel Xavier was found. The message was from none other than Hepzibah, one of the Starjammer’s. If she sent that message it could either be a trap or something deadly was happening. When the Shi’ar armada arrived only thirty minutes ago she deployed the Imperial Guard to the asteroid to capture all there, that was when she saw the two entities burst forth in heated battle. She knew the form of the Phoenix but the other she had never seen before. She knows deep in her soul that this battle will decide the fate of not only her galaxy but also the surrounding galaxies as well.

“Admiral full batteries upon the Phoenix that is our target.” Orders Deathbird.

“All ships open fire on target 001-Alpha Zulu, on my mark.”

Out in space the creature Onslaught and Ororo the wielder of the Uni-Power battle for the upper hand.

“Why do you resist me Ororo. You once believed in my dream, why oppose me.”

“Because Charles you have twisted those dreams into a dark mockery of what those values are.”

“Perhaps Magus was indeed right, humans need to be eradicated so mutants can not only survive but thrive.”

“He does not believe that anymore Charles. He now leads the X-Men and runs your school as the head master. Your dream as it was was an ideal of nobility. “

“Perhaps your right Ororo, then perhaps you are wrong.” With this Onslaught fires upon two Imperial Navy ships destroying them utterly.


On the asteroid, Gladiator faces Wolverine.

“Wolverine you can not hope to defeat me.”

“Ah know yer secret bub.” Wolverine growls out and he lunges at the near power incarnate Gladiator.

“And what is that little man.” Gladiator catches Logan and smiles.


“Ya have ta believe in yerself.” Wolverine replies as he implants a thumb in Gladiator’s eye.

“Aahhhhh!” Gladiator screams as he releases the man called Wolverine. “I’ll KILL you!!”

“Another thing is Ah have an Ace.” Wolverine counters as he swipes at Gladiator’s back with his adamantium claws. Wolverine begins to growl as he looks to the heavens. His eyes change from an amber color to a complete red. His clothing rips as he begins to grow, his hair turning white, his normal hairy body become coarse white fur. “Call dis the Wiendigo.” Wolverine roars as he now stands seven feet tall, his white fangs and adamantium claws gleam, his white tail swirling like a cat ready to pounce. “I stopped the Hulk in this form red tights and I know I can stop you. Play-time is over.”

“What in the name of the Seven Lords?!”

The battle is quick, and the Gladiator falls decapitated. The monstrous howl of the Wolverine can be heard throughout the asteroid.

“What wuz dat chere?” Gambit asks Jean Grey as he takes out the telepath Oracle.

“Oh my God. Its Wolverine.” Jean answers.

“The squirt?”

“Quite Gambit.” Jean says as she concentrates.





“Gambit, Hepzibah lets get moving. We have to get to Kurt.” Jean replies as she runs.





Jean stops. “Gambit head for Hank.”





Havoc voices over the Psi-Link.



Minutes later Gambit makes it to the scene to see the large white creature rampaging, seeing the imperial guard on the ground defeated. Some dead, others wounded. Hank safe and out of the way, Jean arrives seconds afterwards along with Alex.

“Havoc it appears as though he can control that side of him now.” Hank replies

“No he can’t!” Jean responds, she looks at the bestial Wolverine. “He almost killed Scott in that form, almost killed me. Could he have learned to control it?-

“Jean are you al…”Havoc stops in midsentence as he raises his arms toward Wolverine.

“Alex?” Jean asks as she sees his eyes.

Meanwhile high above the asteroid Xavier smiles. “Ororo I am about to kill Logan and you can not do anything to stop it.”

“WHAT! NNOOO!!” It is then Xavier slams into Ororo, sending her through a ship.


“Alex?”

Havoc fires his plasma energy, full strength toward Wolverine. Everything seems to move in slow motion as the energy matrix swirls toward the white furred Wolverine until a figure leaps infront of the blast. A blast capable of leveling mountains, a blast that is a hot as the sun itself. The figure is Remy LeBeau, the man called Gambit.

“NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!”




****************

Desrobireja-emmancipation
Mulengi dori by Stormcrow
Mulengi dori$$
“NNNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

His reflexes and speed were true as it had been all of his life and Gambit was thankful for that as he intercepted Havoc’s plasma blast that was aimed at the now white furred, seven-foot Wolverine. He felt for sure that he would become incinerated, but his sacrifice would by time to stop Havoc.

Moments later Gambit could hear the sounds of voices as he opened his eyes to find himself not only intact but also feeling as though he was energized. His eyes crackled with energy, his muscles feeling well rested. Seconds later Havoc came out of the trace he had been in. Everyone standing shocked as Marvel Girl rushed to make sure the cajun was alright, as the last of the Imperial Guard was dispatched by the Wiendigo-enhanced Wolverine.

“Are you alright Gambit?” Jean checked his vitals.

“Yeah Chere Remy he be fine, better even non.”

“What the hell happened?” Havoc felt as though he were waking from a bad dream. He could see what was going on but could not stop himself.

“It appears as though Gambit is immune to your plasma discharges Alex, a lot like Scott is.” Hank replied. “This bares farther evaluation.”

Meanwhile in space Ororo has taken a beating ever since Onslaught distracted her with his stunt of taking over Havoc’s mind. She felt as though all was lost when she feared her love, her life, her husband had been killed.

//Seven years ago on Earth///

“What do you mean you can’t sense Logan with Cerebro?” Ororo asks of Charles he sits in the world’s most powerful telepathic enhancement computer on the planet.

“There is only a few possibilities why I can not Ororo. He could be shielded somehow.” Charles replies.

“And the other?”

“He could be dead.”

With that small thought, Ororo held her stomach and collapsed next to Charles.
“He can’t be.”

“Ororo I’ll send the X-Men to the last place he was when I sensed him before. He is most probably alright. Have a little faith.”

An hour later Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Banshee, Angel, Storm and the newest member Forge take to the air headed to Canada. It had been two weeks since Logan left explaining to both Charles and Ororo that he received a phone call from Alpha Flight’s leader James Hudson about Michael Twoyoungman. The Shaman disappeared in the woods of Canada and James asked Logan for help.

“So whose Wolverine?” Forge asked the Irish Banshee.

“The lad is a teammate of ours. He left a day before you joined the team. He’s also Storm’s Lover.” Replies Banshee as he motions to the extremely quite Ororo. “So if I were ya Ld I wouldn’t be sniff’n around her like ya seem ta be doin. They are very much in love.”

“I never would have done anything like that Banshee.”

“Well that’s good to hear because Wolverine has a temper.” Replies Angel who sat next to Banshee. “His claws are lethal.”

////end flashback////

Ororo falls from the heavens as if she were cast out like the angels of long ago after the rebellion. She plummets toward the asteroid that was the Starjammer’s base and her home for six years. They say that as you die your life flashes before your eyes and that you relive everything in nanoseconds. This is not true for Ororo Monroe Howlett. She remembers her lover and husband; though not married by law but married by soul and choice. She has had two wonderful children Kendal and Chance, she knows that if she were to die here and now they would never have a mother to nurture and love them. She knows how that feels not to have a mother to hold you when you had a terrible dream or to fuss over you. Ororo the wielder of the Uni-Power cannot have that. She opens her eyes and they glow white with the coming STORM.

“ONSLAUGHT!”

The being that is Onslaught, formerly Xavier united with the Phoenix Force, hears her in his mind as he turns toward an oncoming object. The object is silver, blue, and moving at the speed of light.

(Fact: The closer an object moves at the speed of light the denser the object becomes)

Onslaught feels the impact three seconds after it happens as he plummets past the asteroid, being pushed by Captain Universe, toward a nearby-uninhabited planet the size of Pluto. The impact is seen through out the system, it is a wondrous sight as well as a fearful one. The planet explodes and the fighting stops.

“RRROOOOOOOO RRRROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!”

Wolverine falls to his knees and transforms back, nearby Kendal holds Chance as a tear rolls down her cheek. The Shi’ar stop as Deathbird is informed one of her children is dead. She falls to the floor of the alien space vessel, her hands clasp her face as she for the first time weeps. The cost was high as the fighting is finished. Many of the Imperial Guard including Gladiator are slain, Ch’od, Binary, Raza, and so many others.
Wolverine remembers when he knew Ororo was the only one for him…..

///Flashback///

The X-Men land the Blackbird in the Ontario Woods, proceeding to the last known coordinates of Logan before he disappeared. It is there that they find the bodies of three people torn asunder, near an old campfire. Within twenty feet they find an unconscious and badly hurt Michael Twoyoungman otherwise known as Shaman. His wounds are not like the others, they were shredded by what appears to be a large animal. Their remains make them to be two men and a woman their finger prints read Georges Baptiste, Marie Cartier, and Paul Cartier.

“According to records Paul Cartier was the Wiendigo. He, Wolverine and the Hulk about 18 months ago, before Wolverine joined the X-Men.” Cyclops replies as he looks at the scanner. “Last that was reported though he was still the Wiendigo.”

“Then perhaps whatever did that will disagree with you.” Jean replies.

“Hopefully whatever did this has not harmed Wolverine.” Storm replies.

“I don’t think your dear Logan is harmed Ororo.” Jean replies her tone almost a sneer.

“Drop it Jean.” Cyclops said as he looks around. “Banshee, Angel take to the air I want a resonance of the area fifteen minutes ago.”

“Aye bossman.” Banshee replies taking to the air as he screams.

“Scott get the bug out your ass.” Angel replies as he flies off following Banshee.

Moments later a roar echoes through the forest and Jean knows true fear.

“Scott we need to get out of here no…”

Jean is interrupted as a large white beast lunges cutting open Scott and flinging Marvel Girl twenty feet. Forge pulls out a plasma discharger but he is quickly taken out. As the beast walks toward Ororo she stands facing this monster. Her eyes are white and she radiates energy yet she makes no move. It is in the creature’s eyes, she sees it.

“Logan?” The beast settles and looks calmly at the Nubian goddess Storm. “It is you. Oh my Logan.”

It took several weeks for Logan to regain the ability to transform back to his more human form but when he entered a berserker rage he changed back into the Wiendigo. It was through Ororo’s love that he was able to gain control of himself. That was the day he knew she was his only.

///end flashback///

Elsewhere in the darkness….

“Awaken Ororo Monroe, the warrior called Storm wielder of the Uni-Power. Awaken.”

With this Ororo opens her eyes trying to focus upon the blurry figures she now sees.

“What happened?”

“You helped to free me from my prison Ororo Monroe.” Ororo’s vision clears as she sees two energy beings as well as the astral form of Charles Xavier. “I am sorry for everything.”

“Professor?” Ororo looks at the pure light that is Xavier.

“I was held prisoner in my own mind from the spirit of D’Ken. He used my abilities to gain the power of the Guardian of the M’Cron Crystal when it lay dormant within Kurt. The horrors I have done. I am sorry.”

“You are one of the most noble beings I have ever merged with Ororo Monroe, and with that nobility you unlocked my full potential.” The energy being called the Uni-Power speaks. “Unfortunately you are on the brink of death. I can not hold your life force very long. “

“But my Logan, my Children.” Ororo replies a tear rolls down her cheek.

“Perhaps there is away Ororo.” The voice of the Force speaks to her.

Wolverine holds his children in his arms trying to be strong for them yet his eyes are about to flow with there own.
“It’s okay Ken..Kendal Mommy has gone to a better place. I promise.”

A light then shines over them all as Logan and Family looks up along with the X-Men and the Starjammers. In the air hovers Ororo with a flame corona surrounding her, lightning crackles and the atmosphere is that of fresh rain.

“No my love I am still here. I am PHIENOX-STORM.”

In the real near the Lake at teh Xavier Institute...

The man that is called Jack Michaels turns from the lake back to the man who had watched this scene that was created.

"In another time and place that could have been my dear Chance. It is a place you came from did you not?" Jack asks. His eyes flashing with an insight few can ever truely have.

"Once perhaps but no more." answers the shadowed figure.

"So why are you here?" JAck asks once knowing the answer already. One did not have to be a telepath to know what was about to come.

"I've come here to ensure my mother and father fall inlove. I am also here to make sure that Uncle Gambit does not find out he is truely a Summers brother."

With this the man called chance takes to the air as an aura of silver surrounds him. "Even if it means that I kill him by cutting his string."

The End


$ $ Mulengi dori- "dead man's string" Magic ribbon tied or united to call on dead spirits to protect you