Destiny by jasmine32
Summary: Two of the x-Men are about to take the plunge...
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 16351 Read: 14898 Published: 09-02-03 Updated: 10-29-03

1. An Invitation by jasmine32

2. Bacholrette Party by jasmine32

3. Bachelor Party by jasmine32

4. The Wedding by jasmine32

5. Chp 5: The reception by jasmine32

6. Destiny prt6 The Honeymoon by jasmine32

An Invitation by jasmine32
Title: An Invitation.
Rating: For all who love the subject matter
Authors Note: I’m finally ready to post this fic…..It was written awhile back but needed to be revamped.

Disclaimer: These characters are not mine. They belong to Marvel but I am using them solely for fun.




Ms. Ororo Munroe
&
Mr. Logan Wolverine
Invite you to share in the joy of their commitment to each other.

This blessed union will be on Sunday, the thirty-first of August

Two thousand and three at 6 o’clock in the afternoon at
Xavier School for the gifted

13267 W. 47th St.

Westchester, New York
Bacholrette Party by jasmine32
Disclaimer: They are not mine but Marvels……but I am going to use them to put on a beautiful Ro/Lo wedding!
Title: Part2: Bachelorette Party
Rating: NC-17
Author Note: Guys I’m sorry but this is for the Ladies (but if you want to peak…….I wont tell Ro!) enjoy all! Don’t forget to check out the pic Jeanie snuck of the bride to be.


For days now Ororo knew her friends and teammates were up to something. And her best friend, Jean Grey was the ringleader. For three days now every time she walked into a room, she found all the X-women including Sara and Cecelia with their heads together whispering. The moment they saw her, it became quiet. Exactly what they were planning, Ororo did not have a clue but she knew it would be soon. There was only four more days to her wedding. Goddess, her wedding! She would finally become Mrs. Ororo Wolverine!
“Ro! There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” Jean Summers walked up to her and linked their arms together.
“I did not know I was lost, but now that you’ve found me…….” Ororo smiled knowingly. Now she would learn what all the whispering had been about.
“Darn! You know don’t you? How? We’ve tried to be as sneaky as possible!”
Ororo laughed gleefully. She patted her friends’ manicured hand.
“You forget dear friend who I am marrying. Besides I do not need heighten senses or physic ability to know when my friends are acting suspicious!” she smirked, not unlike her intended.
“You have a point. Promise me you’ll act surprise. They’ve put a lot of work into this and would be disappointed if they knew you figured it out.”
“On one condition. You tell me exactly what I have figured out!”
Jean laughed. “I’ll do better then that. I am here to show you. Right this way your highness.”
Her friend tugged her along the extensive oak paneled halls of the school until they came to a set of double doors leading to the rec room. Facing the doors, Jean let go of her arm and reached for the brass knobs. She sent a mischievous smile over her should before swinging the doors open with a flourish.
“Surprise!”
Ororo stood speechless, gaping at her friends and the wonderful transformation that had been created in the once elegant but sparse room. In its place was a canopy of bejeweled, earth tone silks dangling from the ceiling; the former ceiling fixtures were now replaced by a tasseled voltive chandelier. Rajah curtains adorned the long windows and luxuriously decorative pillows thrown on the authentic Persian rug were placed for seating. A long table, on one side held aromatic, Egyptian dishes that quickly caused Ororo’s stomach to rumble with hunger. She heard the subtle sound of a harp and lyre surrounding the room in exotic, rhythmic music and searched with her disbelieve eyes for its source. Obscured behind thick palm planters, she spied the Egyptian garbed musicians.
A riot of emotions raced through her mind. Surprise, delight, and wonder were at the forefront. That they, the only family she had had done this for her was more then she was capable of understanding. In that moment since becoming part of the school and the xmen, Ororo finally realized her importance and place amongst them. These people, her chosen family valued her, appreciated her, but most importantly they loved her. It was not that she did not know they cared. After all it had been her choice to remain apart from them and because of her powers, needed to retain distance from too much emotional entanglements. So for years she had remain in the shadows, watching everyone else go on with their routines and lives. Until Logan. He had broken down the barriers and showed her she did not have to hide to control her powers or deny love to save her heart. Tears glittered in her eyes
“Goddess Jean! How? How did you know that part of me wished for this?”
Seeing the look of wonder and pleasure on Ro’s face caused Jean’s own sprout of tears. “Every girl during the time of her wedding wants to feel some kind of kinship to her natural family and culture. We thought since you could not be there, we’d bring a part of Egypt to you.”
“Thank you my friend, thank you all of you.” She said around a clogged throat. Her eyes slowly touched each of them with the deep appreciation she was feeling. Several sniffles sounded around the room as well as tissue wiping away wayward drops of water.
“Com on you guys, is this a party or what!” shouted Rogue. The feisty, brunette walked over and grabbed Ororo by the hand. She propelled her towards the center of the room and pushed her down on a giant, silk pillow. Jean plopped next to her and leaned over.
“Before we get started, Ro there is only one thing required of you tonight.” At the perplexed furrow of her white brows, Jean laughed. “Tonight you are not co-leader, teacher, surrogate mother, confidant or even a goddess. You are a woman enjoying her last days of freedom. So you will not worry, hold back, and most importantly have fun!” Ororo laughed. “I will do my best.”
“That’s a start, so is drinking this!” Sara handed her a glass filled with a red substance and urged her to drink. Before doing so, Ro gazed into the other mutant’s eyes and nodded. It had taken a long time but she was satisfied they had finally reached some sort of truce. She took a sip of her drink and was barely able to keep from spilling it back out. The strange mixture traced a burning path down her throat until it settled in her stomach in an avalanche of heat. She glared at a smirking Sara. The room grew silent as all eyes waited in trepidation.
“What’s the matter, Ro. To much for you.” She challenged. Ororo held back the resort that sprang to her lips instead she plastered a serene look on her face and took another, longer sip. This time the strong mix of alcohol did not burn as much. Sara frowned with disappointment and scurried away to sit as far away from Ro as possible. Almost with a collective sign, everyone relaxed.
~Ignore her~
~Do not worry, Jeannie. I will not let Sara’s childish antics ruin my party! ~
~Good. Tell me again why you want her as part of your wedding party? ~ Ororo giggled.
~She is now one of us, and I feel responsible for her. Besides it is time to bury the past. ~
~Yes, but she doesn’t seem to want to do that~
~Maybe with enough time and patience. Actually, her drink is not half bad. ~
~Well take it easy. I don’t want you too plastered that you don’t enjoy everything! ~ Ororo giggled again.
~No chance of that. ~
Jean smiled. She didn’t want to point out that since their mind link Ro had giggled twice. That’s more times then she’s ever done that.
“Here. Open this.” She took the elaborately wrapped gift Jean handed her and tore at the paper. For the next hour Ororo opened box after box of beautifully wrapped gift sets, appliances, and various glassware from all over the world. With each present their oooooooo’s and aaaaaaaaa’s, were getting louder as glass after glass was refilled.
“Goddess Rogue! I will not wear this!” Ororo said in surprise shock after placing a flimsy black teddy back in its box.
“Aw come on Ro, you’ll look great in it. Besides I know of a certain Canadian who’d love it!” teased a grinning Rogue. Ororo could not help the smile that parted her full lips.
“Well I guess, it does hold a certain appeal.” She reached for the scrap that was a matching G-stringed panties and blushed prettily. Yes, Logan would enjoy these, providing he allowed her to wear them long enough to see them!
Jean, sitting next to her laughed. “Really Ro! That is more then I wanted to know!”
“Then dear friend, stop reading my thoughts!”
“Hah! Every psychic within a twenty-mile radius can hear them! Now it’s my turn. Here open this one. It’s from me and Scott.”
“Jean, you have done too much! Being my matron of honor does not mean for you………”
“Ororo Munroe don’t you dare say it! I’ve waited a long time for this day to come and I will not miss a moment of it! It’s not often that my best friend finds the man of her dreams and marries him. Now open the box!”
Tearing, the gold wrapping from the wide box, Ororo gasped when she pushed aside the numerous folds of white tissue paper. Inside she picked up a pale blue peignoir of sinuous silk, a deep bodice and three-inch wide panels of delicate, flowered lace that ran down the sides. A matching robe of the same silk lay beneath its folds.
“It’s beautiful.” She whispered. “Thank you.” She reached over and held her friend in a brief hug.
“I think that’s it with…….”
“No, windrider hasn’t opened my gift yet.” Mumbled Sara producing a dubiously wrapped box.
“Oh shit!” murmured Cecilia Reyes.
“It’s not gonna blow is it, Marrow?” questioned Rogue half jokingly.
“Not even Sara, is stupid enough to harm a hair on Wolvie’s wife!” announced Jubilee, flopping on a seat next to Rogue. She leaned over and grabbed the other girls’ drink and took a deep swig.
“Just in case Sara is that crazy, maybe we should let Cece open it.”
“ Not on your like Elizabeth! My mutation protects me from external elements, not ones I’m stupid enough to.”
Ororo turned hard eyes on Sara.” I will open Sara’s gift.” She reached for the box and tore open the wrappings.
“Oh my!”
“From the look on Ro’s face Sara, I’d run if I was you.” Cece warned.
“What is it?” Rogue tried to see from her seat but only saw the top of the box.
“Ro before………” Jean suddenly stopped, and then her face turned the same shade of red as her hair. Bubbling laughter exploded from Ororo. Her eyes gleamed and her features glowed with pleasure. The other women accept for Sara, exchanged confused glances.
“Thank you, Sara” she gasped when she could stop laughing long enough to talk. “I am certain Logan and I will get a lot of……..use from these.”
Sara just glared disgustedly at Ro then flounced back to her seat. The ‘gift’ had not gone of as plan. It was supposed to have embarrassed the windrider, even cause her to become angry. But nothing she had tried to do to ruin this upper worlders idea of a celebration had not work. In fact not only was the evening going well but Sara was warmed by the Morlocks ex-leader!
“How bout letting the rest of us in on the secret, Ro?” Jubes asked. Elizabeth grinned and tossed her gorgeous, mane of purple hair. “I think I know.” she said in a sang song.
“What!”
“Tell us already!”
“You want to share, Ro or shell I tell?”
“It is no big secret, Elizabeth! See!” Ororo turned the box around and held it up for the rest of the group to see.
“Vibrators!!” shouted Rogue. “Girl you have guts!” she added to a nonchalant Sara.
“I wanna seeeeeee!”
Jubilee choked on her glass. “What you just say?” she demanded, having missed the revealing.
“Dildoes, girl! Pay attention!” Cecilia repeated.”
“Wow! And Roro didn’t fry her ass?” For some strange reason they all thought that was funny and started laughing. Emma Frost, who had pretty much remained silent until that point, wiped tears of laughter from her eyes.
“Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall when Logan sees that box.”
“Not me.”
“Yup, he’ll go feral. Then come looking for Sara.”
They laughed, at the brief look of fear that crossed her face. Ororo surprised them by saying,” Perhaps he would track her down……..to thank her!” she threw her head back and started giggling. For a moment they gawked at her then laughed along.
Even Sara.
“Seriously Ororo, What’s it like to be about to marry the most obnoxious, egoistical, rude, Neanderthal that ever lived!” guffed Elizabeth.
“You forgot sexy!” Cece volunteered.
“He maybe all the things you’ve said Elizabeth, but lets not forget, not that we possibly could, the man is one hundred percent grade A stud! Right, Ororo!” Stating her impute, Emma gulped down the rest of her drink punctuated by a loud burp.
“Dats right!” Jube slurred, her almond shaped eyes glazed.
“kay, kay.” Elizabeth concluded, refilling her empty glass. “I’d admit he is………..dependable, and maybe a little bit attractive when he doesn’t look like some wild beast!”
“Hey! That’s my…….” Ororo furrowed her brows in deep concentration, and then sat up with a smirk. “Fiancée, you’re talking bout! For your information Pschy, Logan makes me see fireworks in bed and he still can fix a flat tire!” Ro loyally defended.
“That’s waaaayyyyyyyy to much info Ro!” A sprawling Jean informed her.
“I won’t be able to look at Wolvie again without thinking……Yuck!”
“Now if you’ll wanna know whoses the real stud, that’ll be my Hankie! His smart as hell and built like a brick house!” All the X-women started shouting to express their opinion.
“Wait a darn minute naw!” Rogue broke in. “If anyone has a stud that be me! My Remy, looks good and lights my fire!” she finished with a triumphant laugh.
“No, no, no.” Jean chimed in, trying to get unsteadily to her feet.” Scott is my choice! He may not rock my world but he sure can give great head!” she plopped back down as they all erupted in laughter. That’s when Bobby Drake had the misfortune to enter the room. The laughter ceased and several pairs of appreciative glances swung his way.
“uuuhh…..sorry ladies. I I I ….” He gulped nervously. “There’s a guy in the hall, says his the stripper.” He hurriedly stammers. Holy cow, he couldn’t wait to go tell the other guys about this! The Xbabes were all drunk, rolling around on the floor and from the looks of it were doing some serious boasting about them! He sent a croaked grin towards Jubes and hastily backed away towards the door.
“I’ll send him in.”
“Thank you,” Ororo said, trying to appear her usual lofty self. “One moment Robert, why are you here? I thought the men were taking Logan to Harry’s”
“We were just heading out to meet him, when the stri……guy showed up.” He rushed out followed by loud laughter as all eyes were on his departing backside.
“Now his a hunk!” signed Sara. All eyes turned to her. “Well he is!”
“What she means is, his got a cute ass!” Cecilia’s eye twinkled with mischief. Everyone knew Sara had a serious crush on Bobby.
“Hands off, dreads!” Sara glared at her with an evil eye. Cecelia looked back at her with wide eye innocence” ooooooooo! Looks like someone’s got it bad!”
“Fuck off!” she growled aching to pull a protruding bone from her body and stab the loud mouth doctor with it.
“Now ladies, we’re here to have fun, not kill each other. Speaking of which….wow!” Emma sat up and glued her eyes to the dark figure standing and watching them from the doorway.

He did not say a word. He did not have to; all female eyes were locked on him. He let his eyes slowly wonder across their beautiful faces until he found electric blue eyes. He held them and nonchalantly made his way into the room like a panther stalking it’s prey. When he was just a couple steps from her, he gave an almost imperceptive signal and waited. Sensual, erotic sounds made by a lyric invaded the room. It surrounded them, weaving a web of soul reaching sensuality. He started moving along with the rhythmic beat, swaying his body closer to her.
Ororo sat almost transfixed watching the black robed dancer. She was not certain what it was but since the moment he entered and found her gaze she could not look away from him. Their eyes were glued together in a spell that was causing her pulse to beat faster. Her breath clung to the back of her throat as he gyrated his pelvis in a suggestive manner that left no doubts to what he wanted. Suddenly he threw off the black robes and they all gasped.
Underneath he was dressed as an Egyptian deity of ancient times. His face, lips were colored by red ochre. His penetrating eyes were emphasized even more with black makeup. A hairpiece, or wig arranged into plaits and strands flowed with his movements. Bare broad shoulders, slim waist and muscular arms and legs were adorned by jewels inlaid with gold, silver and stones of lazuli, turquoise and amethyst. An elaborately pleated, knee length kilt of linen had a golden dagger patterned and fitted with a desert fox head clinging at his side. His stately appearance commanded their attention, demanded obedience, and arrogantly expected their willingness to do what ever he asked.
He reached for Ororo and pulled her into his arms as if they were the only two people there. He kept his eyes on him, missing nothing. She became aware of his lean, hard body as his arm wrapped around her narrow waist. He continued his slow smooth movements with turns and dips and easily made her follow his lead. She tried to concentrate around all the alcohol and music, even on her speechless friends. Anything but his eyes but he refused to allow it. He wanted all of her attention only on him and he knew exactly how to get it. He pulled her even closer and grinded himself into her pelvis. She gasped. The power and grace behind his movements had her closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.
~Goddess! Where did Jean find this man? She could not think, only feel. This man was creating such havoc within her! ~
He led and she followed. All the while becoming increasingly aware of every touch, every movement. Part of her wanted to fight his erotic control and started to compare him to Logan. He was covered in Egyptian oils and scents unlike Logan’s more natural scent. His eyes, like Logan’s held hidden mysteries in their depths. He also had the capability to drown her senses and make feel the same kinds of emotions that the man she loved could.
Confusion marred her perfect features. How was this possible, a complete stranger had the same effect as on her as Logan did? She loved Logan and in less then forty-eight hours would become his wife. She searched the man’s face and found him studying her carefully. His look was all too personal and warm, like a caress. She squirmed uncomfortably and sensed rather then saw the slow grin spreading across his lips. His arms tightened slightly.
This will not do! She thought in a glass daze. She tried to pull away but kept her against him and slightly shook his head. They twirled and moved in close circles and he never released the gentle pressure of his body against hers. Finally the music ended.
“Hey Pharaoh, we’re not paying you to monopolize the bride! We wanna dance too!” shouted Jean.
“Yea, take off ur skirt, we wanna see ur money maker!” said Cecilia
Reluctantly he pulled away and led her back to her seat. Bringing the hypnotic connection away from him, Ororo reached for a glass and drank deeply. After that she needed fortifying! The pharaoh went back to the center and signaled for a change of music. This time his movement were energetic as well as sensual and it included all of them.
“Now that’s what im talking about!”
“Take it off!”
“ Yeah, lets see what your got under that thing!” At Jubilations declaration, Ororo spilled her drink on the way to her lips and started giggling. Pharoah swayed towards her, leaned over and darted his tongue down the path of running liquid. Ororo gasped.
~Logan, Logan, Logan, Oh goddess Logan! ~ She chanted through her mind as she watched Pharaoh dance far enough away, glance at her and yank off his kilt. The loincloth underneath was enough to have them all clamoring for a closer look.
“Daaaaaammmmmmmn!”
“Someone give me some money!”
“Why I didn’t think of that.”
“Here Ro, put this in his draws.” A dollar bill has shoved into Ro’s hands. She stared at it dumbfound until Pharaoh came to stand in front of her. A smirk and challenged rolled across his feature. He dared her. Ro hesitated only for a moment before shoving the bill into the front of his cloth. She quickly pulled her hand away and blushed from the roots of her white hair to her French manicured toes. He stood back but kept his aroused gaze on her.
“That a girl, Ro!”
“Take the rest off!”
“We wanna see it all!” Pharoah instead saluted, grabbed his discarded clothing and raced from the room.
“Hey we’d he go.”
“Why’d he get all shy!”
“Jeannie when I get married I want you to arrange my bachlorette Party!” Jean smiled but hid a look of confusion. She had arranged for a dancer, even seen him. The man that just blew them away was not the one she asked for! But she wasn’t complaining!

Several more drinks and hours later, the party was at an end. All the women were still in the rec room passed out on the pillows. A dark figure moved quietly to the sleeping white haired goddess and leaned over her. He pressed a button on the side of his watch and his image changed. He smiled as he gazed at the moon glowed face of the woman he’d chosen as his mate and then gently kissed her lips and reached for her left hand. Slipping her engagement ring he’d gotten from his loincloth back where it belonged, he stood and quietly walked back out.
Bachelor Party by jasmine32
August 29, 2003

“Logan where the hell have you been, we’ve been waiting for you for over an hour!”
“Had something ta take care of, slim.”
“Couldn’t it have waited.”
Logan smiled. “Nope.”
“Finally, mon aimie! Let us start dis party!” A tall, brown haired man, with unusual red on black eyes, hooked an arm around Logan’s shoulders and stirred him away from the frowning Scott.
They forgo the ordinary route for a Bachelor party by not going to a strip club or escort service to watch throng clad dancers slid on metal poles. The groom decided such places were part of his womanizing, flirteous past and did not hold a place at the start of his future. Instead they opted for rounds of beer, play pool, cards and a fight or two at Harry’s Bar. Providing, Scott as the best man did not rain on their parade; they planned on being there til the early hours of the morning. Then leave for a couple hours of sleep before the late afternoon nuptials.
Being a Saturday, the place was crowded, tables were all taken, and the bar stools over flowing. Scott caught the attention of the burly bartender and he pointed towards the back corner table being cleared for them. They skirted around idle groups, clad in tee shirts and jeans, others milled around smoking cigarettes or talking loudly about the lack of or abundance of passing female patrons. A few spoke of sport, cars uses of guns and the mutant issue. Xavier and his group received sly looks with open invitations, suspicious glares, and blatant hostility when they spotted Kurt, and Remy. They kept moving, following the path opened up for the professor to wheel through.
“What can I get you guys,” a slender woman, with blonde hair, asked around the snapping of green gum in her mouth.
Scott ordered several pitchers of beer and asked that they keep coming. He handed her several folded bills. She returned with not only the beers but also several laden trays of food.
“Compliments of the management.” She said with a wink. They waited until she sashayed away before Scott turned to Bobby Drake.
“Okay Bobby, Logan’s here now, tell us about what you saw back at the mansion.” Bobby puffed himself up and took a drink before telling them about the earlier scene with the women.
“I can’t believe this! My wife drunk! Scott mumbled incredulously. “Professor should we have left them alone in that kind of condition?”
“I am certain they will be fine, Scott. But just in case I am maintaining a close eye on things.”
“I’d pay ta see, Stormy smashed, like that.” Grinned Remy.
“Yeah, well yea not Cajun. You should be praying, she never really loses that kinda control.”
“Ya! It vad be catastrophic!” said the blue furred elf. They silently pondered the ramifications of something like that ever happening. Logan took the time to pull out a small black box from the inside pocket of his leather jacket, looked at it one more time, snapped it shut and handed it to Scott.
“Loss this and I’ll carve you a new asshole.”
Scott accepted the ring and securely jammed it into his jeans.
“Always the charmer huh, Logan?” For an answer, Logan shot him the bird with a grin.
“I guess I should give you some pointers on marriage.”
Logan burst out laughing. “I don’t think so Cyke. I doubt you can tell me anything I don’t already know.”
“You never know. Logan. If I’d known a year ago half the things I know now, the first two years of my marriage would have gone a lot smoother.”
Logan pulled out a thick cigar, light it and took a deep drag. He blew the smoke towards Scotts face, and then he reached for his half empty glass and finished it. What the hell, he was marrying the most beautiful, smart sexy woman he knew; he could afford to be generous to the Boy Scout.
“kay, shot.”
Scott nodded. “ First, never go to bed mad at each other. No secrets, especially one’s that will come back to bite you in the ass”
“Ya.” Agreed Kurt. “That’s a good one.”
Remy leaned down the table. “Make her feel happy wit flowers and pretty words of amour.”
“Now that’s key…….anyone got a pen? I want to write all this down.” Bobby chimed in.
“If you don’t know it by now Popsicle, you never will.” Laughed Logan.
“Don’t forget as long as she wants sex, no matter how tired you are, give it to her!”
“And plenty of it!” they all laughed.
“No matter vat, mein friend she es always vright!” they all nodded in agreement.
Bobby bounces in his seat. “I got one! Never truthfully answer the ‘Am I fat question’ unless you want to be sleeping alone.”
“Very true.” Scott said. “And boy did I learn that one the hard way!” They smiled in sympathy at him. Professor Xavier cleared his throat and looked around the table. His eyes landed on Logan, not as the professor or founder, mentor of the school but as a father making sure his daughters intended was an acceptable choice.
“Simply put, Logan to have a successful and lasting relationship, just remember to treat our goddess with plenty of respect and lots of love. You’ll never go wrong.”
“You never have to worry about that, Chuck. I love her and will do whatever it takes to make her never regret her choice.” Satisfy at the honesty he saw on the other mans face Xavier, patted him on the shoulder.
“That is all I can ask, Logan.”
A tall willowy brunette with high thrust breasts, rounded ass beneath a black leather skirt several sizes to small, appeared at Logan’s shoulder. She bent down to his ear, drowning his senses with cheap flowery perfume and whispered something. Logan ignored the interested eyes of his friends and moved his arm away from her obvious attempt at brushing her tits against him. She finally stood up, rolled her tongue suggestively across red lips in a move meant to include all of them.
“We’re not interested.” He took a sip of beer and kept his eyes from straying to the long legs, tight mini, halter top and openly sultry eyes.
“Mon aime, dat no way to talk to a beauty such as dis.” Remy stood from his seat and walked around to stand inches from the brunette. His eyes pointed staring at her lips. “dis man is spoken for petit, but come dis way and I’ll be happy to give you my undivided attention.”
The Cajun grinned boyishly and slipped his arm around her waist. She slid a final glance at Logan, and then smiled up at Remy.
“Come cheri. Let us find a better place to get acquainted.”
“You better watch yourself Cajun or Rogue will cut that tongue of yours off and feed it to ya!”
“What! I be only helping a lady in distress.” He said with a wink as they walked away.
The professor seemed appalled, but held his tongue. Logan watched the man and grinned to himself. He knew it was taking a lot of effort for the professor to be here and he appreciated, but he figured an hour of this was more then enough for a cultured stuff shirt like Chuck.
“I must agree with you, Logan. But only about me being out of my element here.” Xavier smiled at him. Knowing how much he hated having his thoughts invaded.
“Fine. Robert and the elf can see you home.”
“I’ll see you all back at the mansion.” He wheeled himself away, followed by the two disappointed Xmen.
They had not left but a few minutes before Logan thought he saw Jeannie enter. When her eyes met his she smiled then left. He looked over at the others playing dart games and pool to see if anyone had seen what he did but they were all deep in their games. He pushed back his chair and made his way to where he’d seen Red.
She was waiting for him outside in a darken corner of the parking lot. Several other people were standing around but none paid attention to them. She followed his approach, walked with a sexy sway of her hips over to his bike, and leaned against it. One leg thrust in front in a pose meant to draw the eye to her high riding dress and wide expanse of exposed skin. Her upper body was half in shadow casted by the parking light but he had no doubt of whom it was. His senses were on full alert, wondering what she was doing there in a dress that was asking for trouble.
“What are you doing here.” He asked her.
“Waiting for you.” She whispered in a husky voice. She wanted him to move closer, until they were inches apart but needed him to be the one to close the distance.
“Shouldn’t you be looking for your husband?” he growled getting a sick feeling in his gut.
“I’ve found what I wanted right here, with you.” Purred from her lips.
“What’s that, Red?”
“This.” Rapidly she closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around his neck, pasted her lips to his. She rubbed her chest against him seductively as her lips moved over his in a demanding, greedy need in hopes of prying open his clinched teeth. Her hands started roaming across his body down to the front of his jeans, trying to coax a reaction. She moaned and before he could pull her hands away had his zipper down and his soft cock out in the night air. At first, Logan made no move to touch her, or stop her. He wanted to see how far she would go, how much she would be willing to risk. This wasn’t his first time getting ‘seduced’ by her. Right before they’d gone to rescue Chuck and the kids four years ago, at Alkali, right before her supposed death she had come to him. And for a brief moment he had thought his fantasies were coming true. Only for a moment.
He was wiser now, only consumed with one scent, one face, one desire for the only woman who had ever seen him for what he was. A lonely man in search of a place to belong. He would not now or ever betray her, with pathetic attempts like this one. He tensed his body to a hard ban of unmovable steel when she stopped kissing him and headed south. He shoved her away and stuffed himself back and pulled his zipper back up with a snap. She shrieked in momentary outraged.
“What the hell did you do that for!”
Logan crossed his massive arms across his chest and smirked at her.
“Did you really think you could fool me again…….Mystic?”
Her eyes flashed with surprise at him, her hands shook with suppressed. She lipped out at her lips and tried to look affronted.
“What! Are you crazy, Logan? It’s me Jean.”
“Give it up, nose remember.” Anger crept up to her cheek. He looked steady at her, his eyes unreadable, but alert. Waiting for her next move.
“You kissed me back!”
Logan laughed. “Not from where I’m standing. You did all the kissing, I just stood there.”
“You’re a liar! You can deny that but you can’t deny the evidence of your erection or the desire showing in your eyes. You want me.” ‘Jean’ smiled triumphantly at him.
“In your dreams. Are you gonna tell me what you want or do I have ta rip it outta ya.” He moved threateningly towards her, his face covered with grim purpose. She stumbled in her backwards rush to get away.
“What’s your hurry, darling? A minute ago you were all over me.”
“It was a test! I wanted to see if you were really over her!”
“What’s it ta ya?”
“I I …know you don’t really love that white haired bitch. I wanted to remind you of your other options!” she cried fearfully when he had her against a car and nowhere to go.
“And how’d ya figure that?” he murmured in a deceptively calm voice.
She eyed him and smiled saucily at him. “You wouldn’t have turned to me when your precious Jean had died.”
Logan’s eyes hardened. He bared his teeth with disgust at himself and her. “That was a mistake, one I don’t plan on making again!” She stared at him and signed, looked away from his angry features. Six months they had been lovers. Six months of the best times of her life. He had come to her wounded and needing to forget and she had wanted to see if the attraction she had felt in the tent at the river had been only on her part. It had not. For him it was only sex, but for her it had grown into something else. When he’d turned left her bed to turn to Storm, she’d sworn to get him back. She refused to let him marry her. Not while she’d secretly had his child!
Even if it cost her, her life she had to try whatever she could. This child would know it’s father. She allowed herself to morph into Ororo.
“What do you think Storm would do if she knew about us? Do you think she would still have my cast off?” Swifted and feral he had her pinned against the car. His hand bit into her shoulders, while the other wrapped around her throat.
“Don’t even try it! You go any where near, her and I’ll hunt you down.” He grounded out. His claws itching to come out. Reflect, he sniffed her and sensed her holding something back. What were you up to, Mystic? If you wouldn’t tell him then he’ll ring it outta of her!
Twin crimson spots splashed across ‘Ro’s’ face and fear shadowed her eyes. Her features slowly disappeared to be replaced by blue skin, red hair and yellow demonic eyes.
“You could never be half the woman Storm is.” He let her go. “You mean nothing to me, what happened between us should never have happened. It was a long time ago.”
Mystic rubbed at her throat and glared at him. “Maybe. But it’s not over for us, Wolverine. It will never be over for us!” she threatened pitifully. He made to grab her again but she was ready for him. Mystic slammed her knees into his groin area. As he doubled over she grabbed his shoulders and kneed him again, sending him flying backwards. Within seconds the pain was gone and Logan was back on his feet, his claws unsheathed. Mystic was nowhere to be found but he knew she was still around.
“Stay the fuck away from me!” he shouted. His claws retracted and angrily he started back to the bar. He paused. “Remember what I said Mystic, if I so much as smell ya anywhere near the mansion or Storm, I swear I’ll kill ya and this time I’ll make sure you’re dead!”
He didn’t turn back around, but he knew she got the message. Mystic, hiding behind a Ford Expedition, slid down to the ground convulsed into tears.
“Damn you, Logan! I’ll make you pay for this.” She vowed.


“Ro?”
Logan knocked softly at her locked door and hoped she wasn’t too far-gone. He’d left her and all of them passed out in the Rec room, but on his search for her he’d discovered her and Jeannie gone. He needed to talk to her, to hear her voice. Damn tradition!
“Ororo!”
“Logan?” What are you doing here? You know it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding! Go away.”
“Jeannie, I need to see her just for a few minutes. Ro and me don’t believe in all that superstitious crap. We make our own luck! Ororo!” he almost shouted when the door remained firmly shut.
“SSSSShhhhhhh! You’ll wake everybody up, Logan!”
“Logan?”
“Ro go back to bed. You need your sleep.”
“I am fine. I must speak to him, Jean”
Jean signed. “Fine. But don’t blame me if you walk down the aisle with bags under your eyes!”
She slid Ororo’s door open a crack and peered at the impatient man on the other side. “Sit close to the door, but don’t even try to look in! You too Ro. No way we’re throwing tradition away.” She heard Logan grumbling but followed her instructions. So did Ororo. Satisfied, Jean went back to her cot across the room.
“Why isn’t Jeanie in her own room?” Logan growled still angry over his run in with Mystic.
Ororo giggled.” To keep you away and my virtue intact until the ceremony.”
“She sure makes a good guard dog!” he grumbled
“Logan….!” Ro admonished, trying to hold back another giggle. “ She might hear you.”
“We wouldn’t want that!”
“No. What is it Logan? I know you did not come here to grip about Jean.”
“No darling, I just needed to see ya, we’ve barely spoken two words together since our wedding announcement.’
“After tomorrow, we shall have a life time together.”
“Are you sure, this what you want, Ro?” He asked above a whisper. She froze. Fear clawed at her stomach. Oh goddess, was he going to call it off? Like forge did his proposal.
“Wh-what?” she stammered nervously.
“Being my wife, is it what you want?” He could smell her fear, her rising panic but he needed to hear the words cross her lips. She forced a laugh around the growing ach and tightening of her stomach muscles.
“Why Logan? Have you changed your mind?”
he closed his eyes. Her question knifing through him. “Of course not! I love you Ro! You have to know that.”
A sign of release escaped her. “I love you too, Logan. And yes, this is what I want.”
“I’m asking cause I need you to be sure. I wanna know that somewhere down the line you’ll never regret becoming my wife.” Where was this coming from thought Ororo, a bit worried?
“That will never happen. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, by your side, raising your babies and protecting their futures. I’ve waited so long for you, my love that I could not bare even the thought of you not being a part of my life. If for any reasons you’re having doubts, tomorrow doesn’t need to happen. We could go on as we are.”
“What are you saying, darling”
“As long as I have you in my life, my friend, my lover, my partner, my soul mate, I will be happy.”
Logan reached a hand around the cracked door and she took it.
“You are mine, Ororo and I want all our friends, family and even the world to know it! I wanna marry you.”
Ororo signed and closed her eyes at the well of happiness in her chest. Goddess, how was it possible to be so happy? At that moment she wanted more then anything to show him how much she loved him in return but settled instead to squeezing his hand. He held it tightly. He didn’t know what the future held but they would face it together.
A few hours later, Jean woke up to find them soundly sleeping on the floor, door still between them and hands clasped together.
The Wedding by jasmine32


“We have something old.”
“Ro’s eyes and garter for something blue.”
“Something borrowed.”
“And here’s something new.” Rogue, looking stunning in a floor length, royal blue gown of shimmering satin, it’s tight bodice emphasizing her small waist, handed Ororo a black jewelry case from one of the most expensive jewelers in New York. At the questioning arch of her brows, Rogue urged her to open it.
“You’ll understand once you open it.”
With trembling, French manicured nails, Ororo eased the box open and gasped out loud. Nestled in it was a brilliant diamond tennis bracelet that sparkled up at her. The five pairs of eyes of her attendants fought to look over her shoulder.
“Oh my goodness! I knew it was big but not that big”
“How will she ever get off the ground with that thing!” teased Jean.
“Wow Ro! You’ll need a personal bodyguard just to leave the mansion.”
“Good thing she has one, with a bad attitude and six shiny claws!” Cecilia added. They all laughed.
“Wolvie is sooooooo romantic! Isn’t he the greatest.” Jubilee, also dressed in her bridesmaids dress, dared any of them to deny it. Ororo laughed, then removed the bracelet and had Jean clasp it to her wrist. A folded paper remained in the box. Smiling she unfolded it to reveal Logan’s bold writing.
~You’re my heart,
My love,
My soul mate
-Logan~
Goddess, the love she had for this man! His gentleness, kindness and fierceness was overwhelming. Every day of the time they’ve been dating he found some way to bring down her defenses even more. Now she was almost bare before him. Not knowing what he would do next but she looked forward to spending the rest of her life founding out.
“Ro you okay?” Jean whispered standing back from a last push of hold spray to her red locks. Ororo hastily folded the paperback and place a watery smile to her lips.
“How can I not be, dear friend. I am about to wed the man of my dreams, surrounded by my family.”
“Oh Ro, I’m so happy for you.” Careful not to mess up their perfectly applied make-up and styled hair, the two women embraced as tears threatened to flow.
“Thank you, my sister. For everything.” Jean smiled and mumbled something about checking on things and disappeared.
To keep the emotionally charged moment from wrecking havoc with the perfect weather, Ororo smoothed down the designer creation made especially for her. The sleeveless, ivory gown was overlaid with fine transparent Egyptian silk and hand-sewn beads that caught the light. Yards and yards of additional silk cascaded at her feet and ended with a moderate train at the back. Its simple Grecian style emphasized her curves, highlighted her quiet sensuality and gave her a surreal quality. Her was hair upswept and anchored by an antique, and exquisite tiara of diamonds and pearls. Her throat and ears also glittered in diamonds. An air of regality surrounded her and made her appear the goddess she had always been known to be.
“You look amazing, Ro.” Rogue said, coming to stand behind her.
Ororo smiled and gave her hand a gentle pat. “So do you.” Sara standing apart from the group of women putting the finishing touches to their hair and makeup, had to agree. The windrider did look stunning. She glanced down at her own dress and fingered the soft satin. She felt pretty too, despite the bones. What would the Morlocks think of her now? Would they understand her being part of the windriders’ union? It still bothered Sara, the real reason she was asked. She did not want to let go of the past. Even if she was now an xmen.
“Is this a private party or can anyone join?”
Ororo turned around towards the attic door. “Kitty! You made it.” She cried at the sight of the young girl that was more like a daughter then a friend. Kitty ran into her open arms.
“I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” She murmured. Ro pulled slightly back and looked into her eyes.
“I am so glad you are here, but are you certain, you will be alright.”
Kathryn Pride-Wisdom looked away from the compassion staring back at her and held back the need to lean back and cry. She had only recently lost her new husband of only three months and had left them in order to grieve alone. She had to admit it was good to be home again among people who felt her pain. Especially Ororo. She had loved Peter almost as much as Kitty did, but no one not even her friend and surrogate mother could fill the hole in her heart that had been there since she’d lost him. This was her own personal grief to deal with. For now she would bury it in order to celebrate with her family.
Kitty nodded, traces of sadness marring her brown eyes. “I will be. Peter would have wanted me here.”
“I will understand if you do not want to be part of the bridal party.” Ororo persisted.
Kitty smiled at her. “I am already dressed and I’ve hoped for a long time to see you and Logan get your act together. I need to be a part of this.” Ro embraced her.
“Thank you.”
“It’s time ladies.” Jean briskly urged, levitating a big box. She handed each of them hand tied bouquets of blue hydrangeas. Flowers in hand, Rogue, Elizabeth, Cecilia, Sara, and Kitty filed ahead while Jean helped the bride. They managed to get down the long ribbon decorated stairway without mishap and remained in the darken foyer. Charles Xavier in black Armani suit, white shirt, royal blue tie and white rose boutonniere of the grooms men, beamed up at her.
“Logan is a very lucky man.”
“So am I.”
~No father could have had a better person for a daughter~ choked through her mind.
~And a daughter could not have had a better father and mentor. If not for you, I do not know what would have become of me. You saved me. ~
~You would have survived. ~
~Yes, but survival without love and guidance is as good as being dead. You gave me hope and made me see that I have a purpose in this life. I can never repay you for that. ~
~You have. Time and time. With your compassion, strength and devotion to the Xmen and our family. I love you, daughter of my heart. ~
~I love you too, father. ~
Tears glistened in her eyes and she bit down on her lower lip to hold them back. She concentrated on the sound of the small orchestra playing Michael Bolton’s ‘This River’ and watching the women; one at a time preceded her outside until only herself and the professor remained.
“Ready” he whispered blinking back moisture.
“All my life”
The music changed to the traditional wedding march, letting them know it was their turn.
“I am proud of you.” Charles murmured. She smiled, and squeezed his hand, then moved to stand at his side. The double doors stood open, revealing formal garden, a rose-pedaled aisle, guests seated on both side on white chairs, an arch covered with flowers and greenery overlooked the reflected lake.
Music soared to the sky, and they slowly took the first steps forward. Ororo found herself shaking with unexpected nerves. Part of her was still expecting to wake up and find this all to have been a dream. She heard the faint murmuring of the guests as they stood and waited for her approach. The hand holding her bouquet of cascading white roses, hydrangeas, and greenery down to her knees shook even more. Then she saw Logan and the change of his expression at his first sight of her change to something akin to fierce love, pride and longing. As if he too had been waiting for this moment all his life. He took her breath away.
Logan.
His name was like sweet music to her. It reverberated from her mind to her lips, her heart and settled like balm in her soul. He loved her, wanted her and as long as it was in his power would never leave her. Ororo felt it and reviled in the knowledge. Now whenever she reached out, held her hand aloof, someone would always be there to grasp it tight. She never needed to walk alone, nor carry the burdens that would weight on her alone.
Logan.
Her mate, her love, her destiny. An internal peace unlike anything she had ever felt before pushed its way up to exploded across her features. All present stared in awe. They were left speechless at her ethereal beauty. In her happiness Ororo radiated a kind of internal joy and peace that touched them to the very core.
Logan had anxiously eyed down the aisle for his first sight of Ro and when he finally saw her had thought he’d died in gone to heaven. The sight of her, managing to look elegant, beautiful and sexy as hell in a dress that caressed her in tantalizing detail, left him aching inside. His stomach quivered in anticipation and a touch of fear. She was his! This generous, loyal and loving woman had chosen him as a mate! For as long as he lived that fact would never ceased to amaze him. A strong need to formally claim her clamored at the forefront of his mind. Their eyes locked and remained only on each other. Everything else seemed to vanish.
Continuing the slow march towards the man that had her captivated, Ororo felt a lump lodge in her throat. The gardens, flowers, candles, and even the weather were spectacular but it was the sight of the feral, seductive smile on Logan’s face that was breathtaking to her. His suite enhanced his slender masculinity. The stark white of his shirt was a startling contrast to his tanned skin. She noted his attempted to tame his mass of wild hair and tenderly smiled. Goddess, he looked magnificent! And very soon he would be all hers. This was really happening! And if she had any doubts all she had to do was keep staring into the loving reassurance written in his eyes.
They were finally standing in front of the minister, and the music faded away. Logan and the xmen stood on the right dressed handsomely in matching suites. Jean and her bridesmaid stood on her left with a space at the forefront for her to stand at Logan’s side.
“Who gives this woman to this man in matrimony.”
“I do.” Xavier’s smooth tones were filled with a father’s pride and joy. He reached for her hand and placed it into the strong capable ones of her impatiently waiting fiancée.
~ Take care of her Logan~
~ I plan on it Chuck. ~
As quickly as he could, Xavier rolled away to seat at the front.
“Darlin, you ………there’s no words to adequately express how beautiful you look.”
“The look in your eyes is more then enough.” She said with an impish gleam. The Minister stood between them and cleared his voice.
“Dearly beloved we are gathered here before god and these witnesses to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony…..” He droned on, but Ororo and Logan only had eyes for each other. A huge smile spread across their faces. They finally made it!
“And who here knows of a just cause why these two should not be wed, speak now and forever hold your peace” Silence filled the garden and Logan held his breath for the few seconds it took for the minister to continue.
“Go on bub, no ones stopping this wedding!” Everyone laughed.
Rogue leaned towards Jubilee “Just the bride. I give her until the vows before the sky opens up.” Jubes nodded, keeping an eye on the still clear skies.
“Logan and Ororo have written their own vows and shall recite them to each other.”
They faced each other and he watched her with all the love in his heart.
“The first time I saw you, I forgot who I was or what I wanted. You walked in like an avenging spitfire and within seconds of our eyes meeting, I knew you were my fate. I fought it and you every step of the way because I’ve spent most of my life searching for something. At the time I thought it was the answers to my past, but I soon discovered it wasn’t. I was searching for the kind of peace that goes beyond just existing. The kind of peace I found with you.”
He reached up a hand and touched the side of her face, to solidify their connection. “I feel so free when I’m with you. You are the only person on this earth who fully understands me, knows me and feels exactly what I do. We’ve made a connection, the kind that cannot be broken.” His expression conveyed to her the depth of his sincerity more then his words. “And with each day it continues to grow. Ororo Munroe you, are in my heart, my soul and I pledge, in all honesty and sincerity to be for you a faithful husband for better, for worse, in sickness and in health, to love, to cherish until we part in death, this is my solemn vow. I love you, darling.”
Ororo really tried to keep from letting her emotions from getting out of hand. Logan’s words of love was more then even she could handle. Ominous clouds appeared out of nowhere as they covered the glow of the setting sun and the crowd laughed knowingly. Some reached below their seats for black umbrella. While others wiped away at tears and prepared to get wet. As for the bride, tears slid down her face even as she tried to gain control.
“Many thought we should not be and it seemed in many ways that they were right. Thank the Goddess, for having other plans. You came to us full of anger and hatred, a lost; loner seeking all that had been taken from him. But I knew only one thing; I wanted to be the one to fill the void inside you. I wanted to take away your loneliness, your pain, fears and doubts. I wanted you to see what I saw. A man capable of fierce love, tenderness, patience and deep loyalty. These qualities opened up my heart and made me whole. So today, in the presence of the goddess and our family I, Ororo offer you myself in marriage in accordance with the instructions of the holy Quran, and the holy prophet. I pledge in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you a supportive and faithful wife from this day forth. This is my solemn vow. I love you, Logan.”
Logan blinked back wetness and leaned down to kiss her.
“Not yet.” Scott nudged. He glared over his shoulder but pulled back. His eyes told her what his kiss was not yet able too.
“With these vows you have pledge yourselves to each other. You may now leave your single lives behind and joined as one.”
After handing Jean her bouquet, they each were handed lite candles and they walked towards a stand holding a thick, single candle that symbolized their future. Together they lite it and together they waved their pasts behind for the commitment and love of the future. They turned back to their places and impatiently waited for the final words.
“The rings.”
Scott’s face constricted in surprise, he patted his pockets in a panic. Logan glared at him, ready to ripe him to pieces. Logan growled menacingly.
“Cyke if you’ve…….” Scott grinned at Logan and held up the ten-carat solitaire.
“Of all the times to develop a sense of humor.” Mumbled Logan as he snatches the ring from the still grinning Scott.
“Logan, place the ring on Ororo’s right hand” He held her fingers and noticed the slight tremble. He stared into her shining eyes and winked. When she smiled back, he slid the diamond on her finger.
“Now Ororo, place your ring on Logan’s finger.” She easily pushed the platinum band; Jean handed her on his ring ringer and beamed at him.
“What god has put together let no make put it under, I now pronounce you man and wife. Now you may kiss the bride!” a chorus of laughter followed his words.
“Bout damn time!” Logan smirked before laying on a kiss that left her breathless and aching for more.
“Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Mr. And Mrs. Logan Howlett!”
Chp 5: The reception by jasmine32
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, they belong to Marvel.

Title: Destiny Prt5 The Reception

Rating: NC-17

Author’s notes: Welcome to the reception! Hope you all have a great time.



The moment the newly married couple entered the ballroom they were surrounded. More handshakes, hugs and kisses were exchanged amongst congratulatory words and teasing remarks targeted mainly at a fatuous Logan. When they finally had a chance to look at the large spacious room Ororo gasped. The place had been decorated with fragrant flowers, overgrown greenery to give it a lush outdoors feel. Hundreds of lighted candles brighten every corner and lent a romantic ambience as champagne fountains flowed freely. Round tables were elebrately covered with fine linens, china and large floral arrangements that appeared to take up most of the center. At one end of the room, a band readied its instruments to entice guests to the dance floor. Waiters circled around balancing trays of hors d’oeuvres and flutes of sparkling champagne.

“Looks like Chuck went all out.”

She nodded, still could not take it all in. How would they ever be able to repay him?

~More times then I can count. ~

~But Charles…~

~It was my pleasure to help bring that glow into your eyes. After all, it is a fathers right~

~Thank you, Charles. ~

Logan snagged two glasses and handed one to her. He took a sip and grinned.

“Not exactly beer but it’ll do.” Ororo laughed and wondered what he would think if he knew that one bottle of the vintage alcohol was worth more then his Harley.

“I’ll be right back, darlin.” He suddenly said and disappeared before she could ask him where he was doing.

“Ooh! Ms Munroe……I mean Mrs. Howlett that was the most wonderful wedding I’ve ever seen! You looked so beautiful and Wolvie was soooooo handsome….”

Ororo smiled at the rapidly talking teenager. “Breath child.”

“Sorry, it was just so romantic! I can’t wait til I get married!”

“Wow, do you always talk without breathing like that.” Cece teased, joining them.

“Yes it is an ability I’ve yet been able to comprehend since meeting young Jubilee.”

They laughed with the blue doctor. “Ororo you are undoubtedly the most beautiful bride that ever walked a runway.”

“Thank you, Hank. I am glad you were able to return in time.”

“As I am dear lady.”

Kitty came up to them. The smile she held did not erase the pain swimming in her brown eyes. “It was a wonderful wedding, Ro.”

“Yes, thanks to all of you.”

“Oh my god!” Jubilee suddenly shrieked with surprised and unsuppressed excitement.

“What is the matter child?” Ororo asked, then followed the direction of her gaze and gaped. “Oh goddess!”

“What is he gonna do?” She was too surprised to answer.

Logan, her Logan stood before the band with a mike in hand ready to…sing! Goddess! She felt her heart thundering in her throat and love, admiration, amusement glittering in her eyes. Slowly as the whispered news crossed around the room, everyone stared, some giggled, others had rude comments that would have gotten certain body part cut off but Logan did not waiver. He glared at Scott, Remy and Kurt to shut them up and the others followed suite. His eyes captured Ororo’s and held it. With imperceptively shaky, sweaty palms he raised the mic to his lips and let the words flow from his heart.


I promise you; yes I promise to love you for all your life
Love you every day and night, I will always be there for you

I’ll be in your arms, you’ll be in my heart



I’ll love you forever, I promise you

We’ll be together, our whole life through

There’s nothin’ that I, I wouldn’t do

With all of my heart, I promise you



All else disappeared for them as he weaved a web that only they understood. This was there song. All that remained was to hearts that was destined to be one. Tears flowed from her eyes, as she realized not for the first time that day how much Logan really loved her. He was willing to stand ridicule, jarring comments that would not die down for some time to let all there friends, family, even the world know what his vows had already professed. She belonged to him. He could not have given her a better gift.



I will take your hand, and I’ll understand

Share all your hopes and dreams

Show you what love can mean

Whenever life just gets too much for you

I’ll be on your side, to dry the tears you cry



Oh I will always be in your arms

And you will always be the flame within my heart



Logan stepped from the stage and slowly made his way towards his bride. All eyes followed his movements. But his only stayed on hers. Steps from her he raised a hand and tenderly wiped the tears from her face. Her lips grazed his palm and he skipped a note but quickly got on track. He opened his arms and she eagerly walked into them. They moved to the sweet melody, his words easily attuned to the beat of their hearts and with each step they took.



I’ll love you forever, I promise you

We’ll be together, our whole life through

There’s nothin’ that I, I wouldn’t do

With all of my heart, I promise you



To the surprise of the guests and each other, when the final tunes came they both sung the words in perfect harmony as a declaration to each other.



There’s nothin’ that I, I wouldn’t do

With all of my heart, I promise you



For long seconds after the music died down, silence rang through the stilled room. Logan brushed a final tear from her face and softly whispered. “I love you.”

“I love you.”

He leaned down and captured her lips with a simple, lingering brush of his lips. They returned to their surrounds as the clapping, enthusiastic whistles pierced the air.

“Go Wolvie!”

“Wow, mon ami! You make Remy proud. All the years of watching him operate with de filles rubbed off on you!” Logan smiled broadly at the grinning Cajun.

“You wish, swamp rat! Those moves are all mine fa just one fille.”

“Aaaaaawwwwwww! That’s so sweet!”

“Can it, brat” he good-naturedly growled at Jubes.

“I would have never believed it if I did not see it for myself!” started Scott, humor apparent on his face. “I just hope the video crew got it all on tape!” he teased.

“Yeah? Doesn’t mean ya get ur hands on it, one eye.”

“No problem. Had a feeling you would say something like that. Good thing I remembered my camera!” Scott laughed. Logan took a step toward him just as Jean joined them.

“Hon, if I were you I’d go get your wife a glass of wine before I’m widowed.” Scott laughed but left to get her a drink.

“You are always on time, my friend.” Ororo smiled happily from the warmth of Logan’s arms.

“I would have come sooner but I had to go wiped something from my eyes.” She teased pretending to dab at the corners.

“Not you too.” Groaned Logan.

Jean laughed. “Could not resist. You do realize it will be a very long time before any of us forgets. If ever! You are a man with many hidden talents I see.”

“Nah. Just wanted to show my wife here how much she means ta me.”

Ororo beamed at him. “That you did, my love. Any more surprises.”

He leaned to her ears. “It’s just the beginning darlin.”

She shivered with anticipation at the promise in his eyes. “I can not wait.”

Logan growled before quickly kissing her.

“Stop all that saliva swapping and lets get down!” shouted Jubes as the hired DJ took his place behind the turntable. Soon they were dancing to songs from Luther Vandross, Kenny G, Anita Baker, and Barry White among others.



“You’re really good for each other. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ro this happy.” Jean said to Logan as they danced. They both turned to the dancing goddess and former thief gaily dancing by.

“I aim ta keep it that way.”

They danced in silence for several seconds before Jean looked up at. “We had an intruder alert….”

“When…...who was it?” he growled, stopping there movements and frowning at her.

“Before the wedding and it was Mystic. I caught her morphing into one of the caterers.”

“That bitch! I’ll kill her!” he raged loud enough to cause several couples to stare at them.

“Why Logan? I mean this is not the first time we’ve had dealings with her. So why are you so heated about this.” Jeanie asked, concern marring her forehead. She was sensing something from Logan that increased the nagging suspicions she’d had since her run in with Mystic and she did not like it.

Logan refused to look at her. “It’s nothin, Red. Jus didn’t want that psycho ruining this day for Ro.”

“Is that all?” she persisted trying to gauge his reactions.

“Yea that’s it. Now can we drop it?”

“Of course. Just one more thing.” He groaned.

“I am here for you if you ever need to talk.” He stared at her for the first time since she brought up the blue mutant. Logan was tempted but knew he wouldn’t. Mystic was his problem to handle and as soon as he and Ro returned from there honeymoon that’s exactly what he planned on doing! Even if he had to kill her.

“I know Red, but there’s nothing to talk about.” Her eyes easily told him she didn’t believe him but he didn’t give a shit. Ro was the one he was concern about.



Scott claimed her from Remy and they easily glided across the room in a traditional waltz.

“I don’t have to ask if you’re happy, it’s written all over your face.” He teased.

“I am. I never imagined after Forge and ……..”

“Me?”

She looked at him. And admitted to herself how much his past rejection of her had hurt. With his boy next door good looks he had easily captured her heart……once. Now he no longer affected her in any way but that of a close friend and teammate.

“That is the past. It no longer matters.”

Scott slowly nodded. “That doesn’t mean I am not sorry. Logan better not ever hurt you.”

Ororo tilted her head at him and smiled. “I have learned, life is nothing without its measure of happiness and pain. Some would say I have suffered more then my share of losses but, would I appreciate what I have now without having gone through it all? There are no guarantees Scott. The one thing I do know is that Logan loves me and I him. That’s all I can ask for.”

He stared into her eyes and saw the truth of it and hastily glanced away. Long ago he had made a choice that had nearly ripped him apart and in the process had given up the greatest passion in his life for security, stability and a small grain of normalcy. It was a choice he was not certain he would have made again. Now she had also made her choice. Things had worked out for the best. At least he hoped so.

“Beat it, One eye. I wanna dance wit my wife.”

Scott leaned down and kissed her cheek, squeezed her hand and turned to Logan “Take care of her.”

Logan scowled. “Ya worry bout your wife and let me take care mine.”

They stared at each other for long seconds then Scott nodded and left in search of Jean.

“You two will never grow up I see.” Ro murmured against his shoulder.

“Where’s da fun in that. One eye and me understand each other.”

Ororo leaned into him as he guided them to the music. Yes, he and Scott did have a sort of unusual relationship that seemed to work for them. What more can they ask for?



They stood ready in front of the six tier, butter cream frosted creation that was decorated with white roses, blue hydrangeas, cascading down the sides in a torrent of blossoms. Logan handed her the long cutting knife and wrapped his hand over hers. The knife cut into the smooth moisture with feather like ease. Two pieces were cut. Ororo picked up her piece and smiled wickedly up at him. Knowing what that gleam meant, Logan daringly opened his mouth and waited for her to place the sugared confection in. She raised the piece up close to his lips. When he would have bitten into it, she sensually teased it around his lips. Applying enough frosting to cover them.

“Ooops! Let me clean that up for you.”

Quickly, hunger replacing the glint, she leaned over and licked across his waiting mouth. Logan growled, surprised but very happy. She would never cease to amaze him. Some of the guests whistled approvingly. Several male members of the audience gulped and fidgeted. This was diffently a different side to Ororo. They would not have missed this for anything.

Ororo pulled back before he captures her in a deeper kiss.

“My turn.”

Logan took his piece of cake and raised it to her open mouth but instead of putting it to her lips he enthusiastically smeared it over her mouth, nose and chin. She shrieked and he pulled her against his hard form and captured her in a messy kiss that only made matters worst. When his face was covered with the same amount of frosting as her beautiful one he leaned back away, grinning at her fringed scrawl.

“MMmmmm. This not half bad.”

He leaned towards her ear. “Maybe we should take some with us. It might come in handy.”

Ororo blushed. He grinned wider.

Jean turned to face the crowd and held her hands up. “Okay everyone, I need all the ladies to line up over there for the bouquet before these two really become x rated!”

“Jean!” Ororo cried and blushed again at the humorous laughter and sly looks. Logan whispered down to her. “They’re right darlin. Let’s hurry this up so we’d be able to leave and get started on the real fun.” He promised.

In record time she grabbed the cascading flowers and stood with her back turned away from the line of excited women. She glanced over her shoulder, spotted Rogue and threw the flowers in that direction. A torrent of shrieks, clicking heels and shouts followed as they all tried to grab for it. Rogue almost had it when Sara suddenly appeared out of nowhere and snatched the prize from her grasp.

“Hey that was mine!” Rogue angrily rounded on her.

“I caught it. Not my fault you can’t catch.” Sara taunted.

“You pushed ma and practically snatched it from ma hand!”

“Not my problem you have two left feet!” they faced each other, chest heaving with anger.

“I’ll show ya ……”

“Les filles! No need to fight. Remy be happy to have both of you as contenders for the title of Mrs. Lebeau.”

“Not on your life Swamp rat!”

“I’d ram one of my bones up your ass first.”

Remy held a hand over his heart in a wounded gesture. “Ouch! Such beauty with so much venom.” He moaned loudly staggering backwards. But he had effectively handled the charged moment.

Ororo observed the scene speculatively, knowing exactly why Sara had done what she did. All one had to do was watch the way she and Robert Drake sneaked mooning glances at each other. Logan walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Looks like Sara plans on harnessing Bobby. Poor kid.”

She turned in his arms. “Perhaps he will open her heart and chase away her fears as you have me.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it.” He gave her a chaise kiss. “One more thing ta do and we’re outta here.

Guiding her to a chair set facing the male guests, Logan kneeled at her feet and held her gaze. Slowly he raised her right leg and placed the heel on his bent knee. His hands went under her gown in an enticing, exploration up her naked leg. Ororo squirmed in the chair. Heat staing her cheeks as his skilled fingers traced a path of devastation past her knees and further up her dress. His teased, rubbed and glided until his fingers reached the top of her thighs. Her eyes became pools of yearning, as her breath became shallow.

“Mon ami, what you doing under there?”

“Yea, what ever it is save it for the honeymoon!” teased Bobby

“My word!” murmured beast.

Logan flicked a glance at them and a slow smile mirrored the heat of his eyes. “Can’t find the darn thing. Guess I’ll have ta check the other leg.” He said unable to mask the husky tone of his voice.

Ororo silently leaned towards Logan and turned his head to look at her again.

“Higher.”

He stared intently into her eyes as her tongue suddenly licked across her lips. As if in a trance he worked his hands up her leg again and reached higher. She drew in a sharp intake of breath and tightened her abdominal muscles when his fingers finally brushed the silk scrap. He grasped it, slowly easing it down. She breathed a sign of relief and disappointment as he stood. He winked at her with eyes promising they’d finish what was started. He tossed the garter, ignored the scrabbling and triumphant shout as Bobby waved his catch for all to see. Instead he reach for his bride and said to her in a hoarse, barely controlled voice.

“Let’s go.”
Destiny prt6 The Honeymoon by jasmine32
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, they belong to Marvel.
Title: Destiny: Prt6 The Honeymoon
Rating: NC-17 is not high enough!
Author’s notes: Every newly married couple has some sort of a honeymoon; Logan and Ororo Howlett are no different! Let’s take a peek……….


Standing in front of a floor length mirror in their island cabana, Ororo let her gaze slide down the reflection of the woman staring back at her. The soft blue peignoir, with a row of Valenciennes sewn at the tight bodice and sleeves, low cut neckline had her breasts pushed up in open invitation. Her lips parted in a secret smile while loving the way the silk skimmed over her bare body. Its folds revealing enough to tantalize without giving away all her hidden secrets. Her face, lighted by the many scented candles flickering around the spacious room, glowed. As her clear gaze sparkled with anticipation of the night to come. Her hands reached for her favorite scent of jasmine and ran the lightly coated top down the long, swan like perfection of her neck, the deep valley of her breasts, wrists and down between her tingling thighs. All the places she hoped her new husband would travel.
Logan.
Goddess, he was finally hers. Mrs. Ororo Howlett. She almost giggled at how right it sounded. After all those years of denying her true feelings for him, of watching him ‘flirt’ with everyone, he had chosen her. And she him. And tonight at the start of their lives together she wanted him to lose control, to unleash not only the man but also the wolverine. She wanted to know the primal urges he would invoke. To taste the unabashed dictates that drove a man like him. Memories of previous times together brought on sensations that shook her. She felt and reviled in the longing, the desire and need so palpable it had a life of its own. Anticipation pulsed through her and ran deep and hot to the core of her femininity.
Of there own accord her long slender hands started a sensual path across dusky mounds of flesh, igniting pulses already alive with desire. It ran down to cup her womanhood in a gentle squeeze that required more. Unable to resist, she slowly raised the hem, exposing the mound covered with white coarse hair. She licked a finger and lowered it down, and across the brown lips shielding her inner core. Pleasure, white and hot blazed through her, eliciting a moan filled with need from parted lips. Goddess what was she doing? Logan would return at any moment, but the ache was so intense that she could not turn away from it. Dipping a finger into the growing heat, she threw her head back and let the wonderful sensations wash over her body. A second finger followed the first; her hips started gyrating hypnotically to the rhythm echoing from her beating heart and throbbing channel. Moisture coated her rapidly moving hand. Suddenly, a deep groan of pained arousal emitted from behind, stilled her fevered dance. Her eyes sort and found Logan’s reflection staring at her from the open balcony doors. The look in his eyes caused her already unsteady legs to tremble.
Desire, unlike anything she had ever seen before darkened his eyes, hardened his body and changed his movements from a man into an almost sub human creature with one goal in mind; mating. She shivered and eased her wet fingers from there tight haven.
“Don’t.” he rasped hoarsely, barely able to formulate words. “Don’t stop.”
She licked her tongue across parched lips. “How long were you standing there?”
He left her question unanswered and started towards her with slow deliberate steps. Inches away, he stopped. Her gown brushed his bare chest but he forced himself not to touch her yet.
“Long enough.” He whispered huskily. They stared back at each other with bright gazes and shallow breaths. He reached around and presented her with a single red rose.
“Oh, Logan.” She signed, leaning into him and loving the heat reaching out to her. He stiffened as she brought the rose to her nose and drank of its heady scent. Logan reached for it and took it from her.
“What are you……” her breath hitched with questionable possibilities.
“SShhhhhh, darling. I need you to finish what you started and this will help.” He commanded. Heat stained her cheeks. Without touching, he compelled her to look into his eyes and held them. Intense browns, to aroused blues. Then he slowly lifted the rose and ran it down her face, neck, and breasts in a path that left Ororo gasping for breath. Finally, when he had her whimpering, he dropped it on the nearby bed and watched her for countless seconds from hooded, thick lashes in a face turned harsh with wanting. His hands of their own will lifted then buried themselves into the tangled mass of her hair followed by him snuggling his face into it in the hopes of controlling the all consuming drive to take her before time.
“So soft.” He said in a tone so low she had to strain to hear. His handles dropped back to his sides and she felt bereft.
“Do it.” His voice pleaded.
Ororo had no doubt as to what he meant and without any more reservations she let her nerveless hands drop at her sides and pinched the material of her gown, then began to roll it inch by tantalizing inch. Revealing long chocolate mocha legs, sculptured thighs, and finally the apex of her being was exposed to his hungry gaze. He made no sound, no move to touch her or aid her, only his eyes held a strong desire pulsing with a challenge. Ororo felt her heart hammering, her mouth dry. She could not believe what she was about to do in front of him, but the need to seduce, to make Logan loss all restraints and finally claim her as his wife drove her on.
Moistening her lips, she let her hands span down to the curls and let her fingers rub the glistening folds. She moaned and threw her head back against his bracing shoulder. Finally, Logan touched her by wrapping an arm around her and hitching the obscuring folds of fabric high on her flat belly. He growled at the open sight of her slender hand exposing pink folds to his piecing vision. Her fingers again disappearing and appearing after seconds of bliss. The other hand wantonly flicked the hooded nub causing her to cry out and increase her motions. Her naked buttocks unwittingly rubbed against the still growing shaft of his penis through the thin silk of his pajama pants. He groaned at the exquisite torture as his hands tightened on the gown, legs opened like pillars of concrete to brace against her sensual, frenzied pace.
“Yes baby, that’s it. Let it happen.”
“Ooooh Logan!” she cried out as waves of mind-altering pulses crashed behind her closed lids, buckling her knees. Logan urged her to rub faster and she mindlessly obliged. Shaking, thrashing and moaning against the wall that was his body.
“Please…..oh Goddess!” begged from full lips.
Ignoring his jerking erection, Logan pulled back from her and frantically turned her around and knelt down. He had her legs spread, face buried between her thighs before she realized his intent. The first touch of his tongue sent her spiraling over the edge, crying out his name in a repetitive chant. Pleasure pumped through every pore in hot flashes that rendered her speechless, drowning in a haze of unfathomable satisfaction. She mindlessly buried her fingers into the dark tingles of his hair and pushed him deeper. He kept up his assault, licking, slurping and sucking the tender folds with passionate ferocity. She went wild, pumping her hips against his rapidly moving face. Almost losing his balance, Logan grabbed hold of her thighs in a tight grip and jammed his tongue inside her flooding hole. He drank like a man having spent days in a desert who finally found life giving sustenance. The taste of her was like sweet cream tinged with honey, her scent was a powerful aphrodisiac that pushed him further then he’d ever wanted to go with any other woman.
Once he was replete, Logan fixed his attention on her clit and swallowed it into his mouth, sending her crashing into another wave. He didn’t stop until he felt the last ambers subside. Only then did he release her and stood up, his ragged breathing reaching and caressing her. Raggedly, Ororo stared into his savaged eyes dancing wildly with unfulfilled passion and reached out and ran her fingers through the hairs of his chest, down the contracting muscles of his torso to the dangling drawstrings.
“Ro…” he tried to warn in a gravely tone.
“I want to touch you.” His eyes darken until they were almost black. He lazily ran a hand down her hair, from its crown to the ends. His hands glided down to her arms, sending goose bumps in its wake and she marveled at his strength. Ororo was very aware of the hunger, heat that lay dormant so close to the surface. She saw it in the tense lines of his shoulders, and escalated heartbeat. Felt it in the throbbing shaft under her questing fingertips.
“I want you inside of me.” Her face covered in unfettered sensuality.
“Ro, it’s taking everything in me not to rip that thing off and make love to you right now.” He told her with eyes that were hot and feverish.
“What are you waiting for?”
“Not here, I wanna take you some place.”
“But why must…….” He placed a silencing finger against her lips and she quickly darted her tongue along its lines. Logan pulled his hands away as if burned. In a strained voice he said. “Don’t”
“I do not want to wait, Logan. Make love to me, now”
The softly spoken words were enough to shred the last of his resolve. All his restraint gone he grabbed her against his hard length and capture her lips in a possessive, urgent kiss. The taste of herself still on his lips caused her to deepen the embrace further. Ororo was not surprised that her skinned burned with renewed claps of licking flames of need. Wantonly she pressed forward, seeking, touching as much of him as she could. Suddenly he brushed aside the neck of the gown and palmed a dark nipple until it stabbed at his hand. Leaning down he captured it with seeking lips that devoured. She was a mass of raging feelings, which she instinctively passed on to him. Raking long nails across his powerful shoulders, broad back and the wild mane of his hair.
All Logan wanted to do was lay her down and bury himself into her, but instead he scooped her up and rapidly raced her through the open doors and down a short flight of stairs. His bare feet were noiseless on the dry ground. Foliage whipped at them but he kept his pace, mindful that the over brush plants did not hurt or tangle in her long, glowing hair.
“Logan where are we going?” Ororo asked, slightly perturb by his strange behavior.
“Paradise.” Was his only reply. Holding on to his neck, she noted his moon lite gaze held a mysterious, almost dangerous glint to them. The same feelings warred inside her. She felt lost and the only one capable of finding her was her husband. She gave in to the feeling, closed her eyes, leaned her head to his shoulder and pressed her lips to his neck. Logan almost dropped her. He gasped sharply. A half smile touched her lips and she started nibbling, nicking his neck. Briefly he closed his eyes, tightened his hold and quicken his steps to an almost trout. God help him, but she was killing him. If they didn’t reach the destination soon he wouldn’t be held accountable for ………..
Then they were there. A small clearing surrounded by lush foliage, fragrant flowers. At it’s center, a wide bed covered with white sheets and red rose pedals. Several pillows of varying sizes lined the dark wood headboard into obscurity. Not far away from the bed was a round table elaborately set for two with candles and covered dishes. Soft melodic music played from a hidden CD player. Apart from the candles the only other lightening was a single torch near the headboard and the beaming moon.
Ororo felt her breath caught, chest heaved with wordless emotions. She turned to him and found his eye already drinking her in. At that moment she wanted more then anything to show him a fraction of what she was feeling.
“I wondered where you disappeared to earlier, but I would have never imagined this. I can not find any words to express what I am feeling.”
“Your face says it all, darlin.”
“Then let me also show you.”
She swooped down to capture his lips in a hot, demanding kiss that left no doubts to her words or intent. It was sensuous, passionate and as fierce as a storm. Right when he thought the devastating onslaught was over she was back again like a greedy child wanting more. His mind swam, legs shook, and his blood boiled to fevered pitch. Desire built out of control, threatening to explode. Gentlely without ending the kiss, he released her legs and let her slide down the length of his body. Wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, Ororo molded herself to him, fitting completely.
“Oohhhh, Logan!” she cried as he moved against her, pinning his burning penis to her heat. Feverishly she pulled back long enough to pull the sheer gown over her head and tossed it to the ground.
“Ya so beautiful.” His hungry eyes eagerly roamed over her exquisite nakedness. Caressing it. Wanting it. He bent before a taut nipple and suckled it into his mouth. Pleasure flooded through her body awakening every nerve ending. Words of lust and need spilled from her lightly swollen lips driving him. Logan was relentless, suckling long and hard then flicking his tongue from the harden peaks. Pushing her breast to him, Ororo’s hands stroked his hair, shoulders, down to cup his firm buttocks causing a moan to rip from his feasting lips. She pulled his head up for a kiss to try to quench some of the thirst but it only bubbled further.
“Touch me.” He whispered raggedly. “I need ta feel ya hands on me.”
Intimately her hands sort and found the thick rod of need and rubbed its length through the silk.
“Tell me what you want.” She murmured arching her throat for him.
“You” he growled as his hands touched her intimately, finding the hot dew of her passion.
“Uuuuhhh! Please, my love! I need you inside me, now!” she pleaded almost whimpering in frustration.
He needed no further urgings. Yanking at the string at his waist, Logan let his pajamas drop into a black pool at his feet. Allowing his erected penis to spring out. Ororo immediately reached for it, stroking fervently until he was ready to explode. He moved away from her hands and quickly lifts her up by her plush ass. Ororo held on tightly to him while clamping her legs around his waist. She jumped as his penis skimmed her buttocks seeking her sex. Reaching down, she grasped the pulsing shaft, guided it to her wetness and eased down. Crying out at the explosive sensation of being impelled in one single move.
Gritting his teeth, Logan closed his eyes tightly against a barrage of fiery pulses threatening to push him out of control. His head swam as Ro’s tightness surrounded him then felt her folds began massaging his penis. An old yet familiar urge to plunge in and out of the dark recesses of her core overtook him and moved them towards the waiting bed.
The sudden softness at her back was a surprised to her fogged mind but not the withdrawal followed by the forceful plunging of her vagina. She thrashed wildly, rolling her hips with enthusiasm while raking her nails to his back. Streaks of red appeared but disappeared almost as quickly as they were made. Logan thrust into the liquid heat as the last of his control evaporated. He could feel small spasms, hard and demanding pushing for him to fill her with his love. He held back, waiting for her to be as close as he was.
With each heart numbing movement, Ororo rose to meet him. Loving the way he filled her drove, her into the brink of a bottomless abyss surrounded only by their pleasure.
“Darlin, I can’t hold on!” Logan grunted.
“Nor can Iiiiiiiiiiii!” her tongue poked teasingly into his ear as a final groan signaled his release filled the air just as she screamed her own orgasmic burst of passion.
For several long minutes afterwards he laid on top her until his ragged breathing calmed. Then he moved to the side fearing his weight was crushing her and moved her to rest in the cradle of his arms. He lightly kissed her sweat sleeked temple
“Wow!” she smiled over at him. “This is what paradise looks and feels like.”
His laugh echoed around them. “Yea, our own piece of it.”
Ororo rose up and straddled his hips and leaned down until the tips of her breast raked his chest. “Does this also mean I can have and do anything I desire?” she asked breathlessly while squirming down. She stopped when her backside hit the growing head of his penis, reached down to part her lips and slide up and down his rapidly recovering shaft.
“Yea, but ya sure ya wanna do that, darlin? Don’t ya wanna have something ta keep up ya strength?”
She smiled with feline grace. “I have all I want right here.” She rubbed her sleek folds down his thick member and purred. “ And I am very sure, Pharaoh.”
Logan groaned at the sweet torture, then frowned with surprise. “Yea knew?”
Ro nodded. “Only one man has ever kissed me that way and it would take more then a few glasses of wine for me not to remember that.”
“Ya not mad?” she leaned down and kissed him, loving the sound of his escalated breathing.
“Does that answer your question?”
Logan smirked, “It’s a start.”
He reached down and grabbed her cheeks in a firm grip and squeezed. “Ya’ll have ta convince me some more.”
“I’ll do my best.” She answered before guiding his hard manhood home.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=136