A diary entry from Ororo by XsomberdreamerX
Summary: Ororo's diary entry about Logan...yum!
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 856 Read: 11268 Published: 09-07-03 Updated: 09-16-03

1. Chapter 1 by XsomberdreamerX

2. Chapter 2 by XsomberdreamerX

3. Chapter 3 by XsomberdreamerX

4. Entry 4 by XsomberdreamerX

Chapter 1 by XsomberdreamerX
"I sit here and I think...I think of all the feelings that Wolverine stirs up in me, the way my body shivers when he simply gazes as me, the way my body heats up with a simple touch. It feels just as wrong as it feels right, and that bothers me. I dream of him and his touch often...him touching my feet, my legs, my thighs...moving up to my pulsating feminine center, and not just touching, but massaging, milking me until I scream and shout in delightful pleasure. I dream of him replacing his fingers and hands with his mouth, his lovely sweet tongue, inserting it in and out of me at lightening speed to give me a rush and then so slowly to make me shiver...oh that Wolverine, too bad these are only dreams. I wish that I could know what he was thinking before he told me, that I could tap into his mind and feel his emotions so that I would know if he wants me as bad as I want him. Just writing this entry and recalling the things I felt makes me wet between the legs and weak in the knees, and no release is coming soon, so I halt this entry for now."
Chapter 2 by XsomberdreamerX
“It amazes me how Wolverine flirts with me in a silent way. He always hugs me at breakfast and always kisses my cheek, and I can’t forget his crude comments. There’s something about his whole aura that shows me that he wants me, that he thinks about taking my clothes off and…licking me from head to toe, and I won’t even try to lie, I think about him doing it too.

I mean, look at him--he is a fine specimen of masculinity, strong, bold, and fearless. Those buns of steel, rock hard abs and interesting way of relating to people only add to his attractiveness. Any other time he wouldn’t be the guy of my choice, but there is something so captivating about him that I can’t just not think about him. I just can’t help wanting him to be one with me.

I don’t know what I have to do to get him, but I promise both myself and the goddess that Wolverine, that fine man, will be mine.”
Chapter 3 by XsomberdreamerX
“I wish I lived in a world where everything was beautiful and nothing ever hurt. But that’s just a wish, because that isn’t the case. I live in a world where many things are beautiful, but lots of things hurt. My heart, my mind, my soul, and my body hurt, in pure desire for Wolverine. It’s not just a carnal desire; it goes much deeper than that. I feel that when he looks into my eyes, he’s looking into my soul, he’s reading the book of all that I am. More than anything I wish that he would make the first move, so that I wouldn’t have to suffer the way I am about wondering how he feels.

I wonder if when I look into his eyes does he think I’m reading the story of all that he is? He’s quite an interesting man and I’d love to hear all the stories of his childhood, but of course he never shares. I want him to trust me, to feel like he can be himself with me, but I don’t know how to go about doing that. I want him to know that not only am I his friend, but that I want to be his lover, his wife, his other and perhaps even his better half.

Wolverine is always making crude comments about sex around me…I wonder are those comments silent gestures about what he wants to do to me? If they are--whoa, where’s the water to cool me down? ::Takes a deep breath thinking about the many things Wolverine always talks about doing::
Entry 4 by XsomberdreamerX
"I always think about Logan when I’m in the shower, rubbing the soap over my body, washing my hair…I wish that some time Logan would come and join me. When I lie in my bed at night I think about his hands exploring every part of my body, followed by his tongue doing the same. I wish that one night while I was sleeping that Logan would sneak into my bed and wake me up w/a kiss, and then when we were done, put me back to sleep w/one last tender kiss as well. I can think of no man more perfect and wonderful than Logan. I can think of no man sweeter than Logan. I can think of no man that’s sexier than or turns me on more than Logan. And I’ll do whatever it is that I have to do to make him mine."
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=167