Only in Dreams by Pari
Summary: There are 2 Ororo's from different world, and one's married...guess to who:)
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 27331 Read: 18719 Published: 07-05-03 Updated: 10-24-09

1. Only in Dreams by Pari

2. Chp 2 by Pari

3. Reliving Your Dreams by Pari

4. Chp 4 by Pari

5. Chp 5 by Pari

6. Chp 6 by Pari

7. Chp 7 by Pari

8. The Have Nots by Pari

Only in Dreams by Pari
Sweat drenched bodies, pawing, groping, panting and moaning…Nails clawing, teeth nipping and biting…The growling and the cries of pain and of joy, thrusting, thrashing, and grinding motions, in and out, in and out…Faster, harder, deeper…Screams of Ecstasy…a roar!




Ororo bolted upright in her bed, her body wet from sweat, her eyes and mouth wide, as she searched her bed and her room. Her breath came in pants as her heart raced, the lightning flashing outside was a testament to her current state. She sighed, taking deep breaths, as she tried calming herself, settling back against her pillows. She realized she had been dreaming and though the images were now somewhat fading in her memory, the effects on her body were still evident; the sensation of where hands had been gripping her body, the throbbing dull ache in between her thighs.

“Goddess.”


Elsewhere



Logan leaped from his bed, claws out and ready to cause some damage. He scanned the darkened room with his eyes and sniffed the quite night air. He looked around confused, he knew what his senses were telling him, and they were telling him that he had been in bed, but not alone. There had been someone else, a woman. He hadn’t been able to see her face, nor did he remember any clear image of exactly what they had been doing. Although his body told a different tell; every hairs on his body stood on ends, and dripped with sweat. His nostrils were filled with the scent of his mystery lover, his tongue still held the taste of her. Logan sat down on the edge of his bed, as he stared down at his covers and then around the room again, as if expecting his ghost lover to appear to him…

“What tha fuck.”




Morning found Ororo in her classroom grading some papers before her next class. She had gotten through nearly half of the stack when her mind suddenly wondered back to the dream she had had the night before. The images flashed before her eyes; hearing herself moaning. Looking down upon her own face, seeing her damp hair cling to her face, her head thrown back, mouth open seeking air and screaming her pleasures. She watched the expressions of enthrallment, pain, and joy, playing over her face all at once. Suddenly the hairs on the back on her neck began to tingle and her palms to sweat, bring her back to reality.




Logan had just left the kitchen, after having a huge breakfast, and had been on his way outside when a scent overwhelmed his senses. He sniffed the air and gave a primal growl. Going on the prowl he stalked down the corridor, sniffing every once in awhile to ensure he was still on the right trail. As he turned the corner the smell intensified, causing images from his dream to flood his mind. A blur of cinnamon skin against tanned skin, muscles flexing and straining. Long fingers grazing his back and then scratching and drawing blood. A voice calling him, grab his attention. He opened his eyes and they focused on Ororo.

“Logan, are you ok?” She asked softly as Logan’s eyes narrowed. He leaned in closer to her as she now stood in the doorway of her classroom. She had been on her way to the kitchen to grab a quick snack before her next class and also to shake off her distracting train of thought, when she had literally ran into Logan. Logan began sniffing around her, causing Ororo to stare at him in confusion and move back a bit. Logan swiftly grasped her wrist, stilling her, and again images filled both their minds, but accompanied with sounds and flavors setting off their taste buds. They were now both lost in their mutual dream, a dream they shared and starred in, a dream of them making passionate love. Logan yanked his hand from Ororo, causing them both to stumble back as the memories of the dream faded.

“What tha fuck?”

“Goddess.”

**Ororo and Logan, you are needed in the conference room, now please.** The voice of the Professor filled their heads, cutting through their intense moment.

“Is there something wrong Professor?” Ororo asked as she wearily eyes Logan who in turned gawked at her suspiciously.

“Hank has found a disturbance with in the house, some electro-magnetism, and possibly a time stream of sorts. I will explain further once you and Logan arrive.**




“So what you’re saying is that for a moment last night a riff opened to a parallel world?” Scott asked not quiet believing it.

“Exactly!” Dr. Hank McCoy said excitedly. “It was only for a moment then it closed, but I believe it will open again.”

“So why is it opening and here of all places?” Jean asked from her seat beside Scott and across from Hank, who sat beside Logan.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t seem to have any effects on our world. It would be no more dangerous then watching a movie, with ourselves as the stars.”

“I do not think it is that simple, Hank.” Ororo spoke, causing all eyes to fall on her.

“Why, what have you experienced Ororo?” Hank asked curiously.

“Well, it’s not only myself, Logan as well experienced it…” She said not really knowing how to explain, and looked to Logan for support, but he just sat glumly, arms crossed against his chest, while staring down at the table top, seemingly deep in his own thoughts.

“What exactly?” The Professor asked.

‘Well I thought it to be a dream at first, though it seemed so real. Well it wasn’t until this morning when I ran into Logan did I figured out that it had to be something more, for he too had had the same dream.”

“The same dream….fascinating. Do go on. What happened in your dream?” Hank asked.

“Oh…uhm,” Ororo faced darkened a shade as the thoughts came to her once again.

“We were making love.” Logan cut in, stunning everyone at the table with his bluntness. “And it won’t no dream, it was real. I can still smell, feel, and taste everything.”

“Yes, as can I.” Ororo agreed, swallowing down the lump that had formed in her throat..

“Wait,” Scott jumped in. “You two slept…together?” He asked sounding a bit more miffed then he should have been, though not out of jealousy but more of a brotherly protectiveness over Ororo.

“Goddess, no!” Ororo hurriedly assured. ‘Well at least I don’t think we did. I mean I went to bed last night…alone and then I wasn’t. I do not know how to explain it really. It was like watching a movie as you said Hank, except I could feel everything. I was there.”

“Fascinating.” Hank declared again.

“Yeah ya said that already, now tell us what the hell it all means.” Logan said, irritated.

“Well I can only speculate…I’d say that you blended with your 'other' selves, the Ororo and Logan in the parallel world.”

“What? How?” Jean asked.

“I can only speculate on that as well. I think that if you and the Jean Grey of that world were similar in nearly everyway then it could be possible if you ever came into contact with each other, that you could merge for seconds, moments…indefinitely, if your minds were at ease or unfocused in some manner during the time. In this case,” Hank waved toward Ororo and then Logan. “Our Ororo and Logan were asleep, while the parallel Ororo and Logan were lost in passion, leaving them vulnerable. I really won’t know any facts though until I do some studying on it. I would like for you two to come to the lab later so I can run a few test.” Hank said as he stood, “It’s all so exciting and quite fascinating.” He said happily before heading out.

The others sat quietly not sure of what to say. Ororo couldn’t look up at Logan who she could feel staring at her intensely and occasionally sniffing at her. After a long moment the Professor spoke.

"Jean and Scott I would like you two to do a scan of the house, inside and out to try and locate this riff, there should be some kind of energy coming off of it. If and when it opens again, I want to know where it is, so we can determine how it opened in the first place, and the safest way we should go about closing it. Logan and Ororo I would like you two to remain in the house. If Hank is right, and I suspect he is. When this riff opens again, you two will be affected again, and I want you close so we can monitor you and keep you safe.” They all nodded and stood leaving the Professor to read over some reports Hank had given him already. Once they were out of the conference room, Scott and Jean set out on their task and Ororo and Logan simply stood awkwardly in the hallway.

“So..what…” Ororo began and then felt herself stumbling as Logan did the same, clutching his head.

//” Ro, duck!” Logan yelled as he moved towards her swiftly. Ororo did as she was told dropping in a defensive stance as she twirled around to see a Sentinel reaching for her. She didn’t have time to react, before a form leaped in front of her and then up onto the hand of the Sentinel, cutting it . Gutting it until it’s mangled form fell heavily to the ground.

“You alright Darlin?” He then moved to where Ororo still sat on the ground, reaching out a hand and helping her to her feet.

“Yes I am fine, and was all that really necessary?” She asked as she pointed to the bits and pieces of the robot that surrounded them. Logan shrugged and grasped her hand more firmly.

“No one touches my wife but me.” He said and then lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it gently, causing her to smile sweetly at him. “C’mon, lets get back to the mansion and report in. Let the others know we found the base.”//

“Whoa…What…” Ororo spoke placing her shaky hand to her chest, her eyes wide as she stared at Logan, who seemed to have experienced the same thing she had.

“Don’t know darlin, but I think we better get to the lab.”




“Giant robots?” The Professor questioned as he, Hank, Ororo, and Logan all met up in the lab.

“Yeah, and they were collectin Mutants, don’t ask how I know that, I just do.” Logan said crossing his arm across his chest.

“Yes, and we…seem to be trying to stop them.” Ororo added recalling the still vivid images. “Logan had more success then I though.” She threw in smiling at Logan, who threw her a smirk.

“Interesting, it seems that in this other world mutants are at war, but with robots instead of man.”

“Not really, it was humans that created these Sentinels, to cattle us off.” Ororo stated.

“How can you be so sure?” Hank asked.

“I can not explain it really, but I know it as surely as I know my name…I just know.”

“Oh dear.” Hank said removing his glasses.

“Whatcha mean by that blue boy?” Logan asked in a near growl.

“Tell me Logan, what do you remember of that world?” Hank asked and Logan shrugged his shoulders.

“Nutin really ‘cept…” He stalled trying to find the wording.

“Except what Logan.” The professor pushed.

“’Cept Ro…In that world I think we were tagether, in love.”

“Yes, I too feel that we were very close.”

“Feel, you still feel the emotions?” Hank, who had been leaning against a table momentarily lost in his thoughts, asked. After a short pause both Logan and Ororo wearily eyed each other and then gave a nod. “Oh Dear.”

“Ya say that again and I’m gonna fillet ya.” Logan grumbled.

“I’m sorry Logan, but and I pray that I am wrong. It seems as though the two worlds are trying to merge. Or more correctly bleeding over into each other.”

“How do we stop it?” The Professor asked.

“We must find out where the riff is and how it came to be, and soon.”




She had been sitting out at the poolside for nearly an hour. Sitting in one of the lounge chairs, hugging her knees close to her chest, as she stared up at the star filled sky. She had been so lost in the beauty that she hadn’t noticed the form approaching from inside the mansion, nor had she felt his presence beside her, until he had reached out a hand, and trailed his fingers along a long, free flowing tresses, which glistened in the moonlight.

“Logan,” She said jumping a bit and then giving him a smile. “You startled me, I did not hear you come out.”

“It’s late darlin, watcha do out here?” He asked as he planted himself in the chair beside her.

“I cannot sleep. I suppose I am afraid.” She said honestly letting her head drop, as so her face was now hidden by her hair. Logan reached out again and flipped her hair behind her ear, smirking at her attempt at being coy.

“Afraid of what?”

“I think you know Logan.” She said looking directly at him now, and now he found himself dropping his head, hiding. He chuckled a bit before he spoke.

“Sorry, Ro didn’t know that being with me was that bad, in fact from what I remember of it, ya seemed ta be enjoying yerself.” Ororo’s eyes widened as her face turned a darker shade.

“Oh no, Logan that is not what I meant. Yes it was very…pleasurable. I just…I don not know how to explain it...it feels like…”

“Peepin in on Jeanie and One Eye?”

“Yes, exactly, even though it is us I still feel like a peeping tom, because it is not ‘us’.” She said waving her hand between them. “If that makes any sense.”

“Yeah, but can’t say I feel tha same. I’ve had some pretty nightmarish dreams, and I can tell ya, making love ta ya, aint one of them. In fact it was a welcomed change.” Logan said seriously causing Ororo to blush again.

“Why Logan I think that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. An actual compliment, I do not know what to say.” She said giggling a bit.

“Just speakin truth darlin.” Logan said with a serious look on his face, which caused Ororo to drop her gaze down to her hands. “So,” Logan sensing her uneasiness opted to change the subject. “Ya gonna sit out her all night?”

“I do not know, it truly is a lovely night, so it is plausible.” Ororo said taking in a deep breath of the warm nights air.

“Well, you want some company?” Logan asked even as he began lounging back in his seat to get more comfortable.

“I have a feeling before the night is over you shall be keeping me company whether I desire it or not.” Ororo said with a sweet smile as Logan arched his brow at her choice of words. “Uhm…yes I would like your company Logan.” She finally answered, dropping her head again

“Why do ya do that all the time, some may take it ta bein rude.” Logan said as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a cigar.

“Do what?” She stared at him questioningly.

“Hide ya face all the time,” He answered with his cigar dangling from the corner of his mouth as he fished through his pockets in search of a light. “Ya shouldn’t hide it, aint got no reason to from where I sit.” At these words she once again dropped her head. “Oh I see ya can’t take a compliment is that it?”

“Yes I can,” She answered shooting her head up as so her eyes could see his, defiance shining in them. “I just do not get them often.”

“I know I give’m ta ya at least a couple on a daily basis.” Logan said now puffing on his lit cigar.

“Well yours do not count, for they are in mere jest.”

“Don’t make’m less true darlin. You’re a beautiful woman aint no doubt about that.” He stated plainly letting his eyes roam over her petite frame, causing a shiver to run through Ororo, who opening trembled. “Ya cold?” Logan asked as he began to remove his jacket and hand it to her. “Here.” Ororo took it without protest and draped it over her shoulders.

“Thank you.” She smiled and again looked down which invoked a growl from Logan, who instantly leaned forward and grasped her hair in his hand, startling her a bit.

“If ya don’t quit that, I’ll be force ta cut yer hair, just so you’d have no place ta hide.” Ororo looked at him, knowing that he had meant every word.

“It is habit I suppose,”

“Break it,” Logan mumble as he gently laid her hair back over her shoulders, leaving her face and neck exposed.

“That shall be hard, I sent many years learning it.” She said giving him a small sad smile as she looked at him. "Where I come from it is a way of showing respect and…”

“Submission.” Logan finished as he dropped his cigar and ground it’s remains under his foot.

“Yes, that is the way…and me looking the way I do I never wanted to stand out, more then I already do. So I learned to be the perfect child, very well mannered. I had hope that in doing so some one would like me and take me in…” She said with a far off look but then snapped out of it as she felt Logan’s questioning confused gaze on her. “I am sorry, here I am babbling, telling you my life’s story.”

“Hey don’t apologize ta me, I envy ya I can’t remember anything from my past.”

“I am sorry Logan, I did not mean to make to feel badly…”

“Naw ya didn’t I don’t mind hearin about ya past, in fact I’m quiet curious. Everyone else around here is too damned open, I mean they’ve told me things I never ever wanted ta know.” Ororo giggled at this. “But you, you’re so aloof, closed off. I’ve often wondered what went on inside yer head… What yer all about.”

“Why Logan I had no idea, you should have asked…”

“‘Fraid ya might zap me.” Logan said jokingly but could see by the look on Ororo’s face she had taken him seriously. “I’m kiddin darlin.”

“Oh,” She sighed and smiled. “So, what would you like to know? You can ask me anything you like.”

“Anything, ya might want ta change that one Ro.” He said giving her a wink, but she simply stared at him unfazed. "Anything, huh?”

“Yes,”

“And why ya being so open with me, it aint like we’re best friends or nutin.”

“I guess because you are the first to inquire, besides the Professor that is.” Logan frowned at this news.

“What no one else around here has ever asked ya personal questions?”

“Nope.”

“Not even Jeanie?”

“Not even, and yes she is my best friend, but she like all the others, is somewhat afraid of me, with good reason I suppose. Me crying could very well cause anyone of them to be struck by lightning,” Ororo said causing another questioning look from Logan. “My powers are tied to my emotions, which is why as you said I am somewhat aloof, I cannot afford to let my emotions show, or the results could be disastrous.”

“Whoa, had no idea…then I apologize.” Logan said in a huff.

“For what?”

“Fer referring ta ya as the ‘Frigid Queen Bitch’,” he answered with a shrug of his shoulders as Ororo regarded him silently, before she erupted into laughter.

Logan found himself chuckling at her merriment. “Ya find that funny?”

“Kind of yes, you are the only one to ever come out and say it. Oh I know many who think it but they never say anything, for they are afraid also of getting zapped as you put it.”

“So what were ya like as a kid?” Logan asked again leaning back in his seat and folding his arms across his broad chest.

"Oh, uhm, lets see an orphaned street urchin who picked pockets to survive.” Ororo said point blankly, stunning Logan. “Do not look so surprised Logan, Goddess what must you think of me?”

“Well I can tell ya it aint nothing like what you just described. I thought you came from a lovin home, people with money.” Again Ororo laughed outright.

“What made you think this?”

“The way ya are wit the kiddies and you’re smart, Harvard smart and that takes money, and those hands don’t look like they’ve touch dirt ever.”

“Well, you got one out of three right. I did come from a very loving home. What I can remember of it that is. My father, David was an American, a photojournalist and my mother N’Dare she was from Kenya, a Princess to her tribe.” Ororo said smiling with pride as Logan in turn smirked at her.

“Well, not hard ta believe ya come from royalty, you’re how I picture a princess.” He said adding a wink gaining him a blush from Ororo. “So you’re from Kenya?”

“Not born, I am American born in NYC, but my parents moved us to Africa when I was just a baby, it’s where I grew up.”

“When were ya orphaned?”

“I was five,” She paused as sadness washed over her face which Logan took note of.

“If ya don’t want ta talk about it…”

“No,” Ororo quickly interjected. “It’s just that I have not spoken of it in so long. I was five with the plane crash happened. We were home when the fighter crashed and destroyed our home. We were buried alive, or so I thought but as it were I was the only one to survive, locked in my dead mother’s arms.” Ororo swallowed down the lump forming in her throat as her tears gently rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped them away. “Which is why I am so claustrophobic. When they dug us out, they found me and so began my life on the streets of Cairo.”

“What they just kicked ya out on the streets, you’re American why didn’t they just send ya back here?”

“Too much money to spend and too many questions to answer, I suppose. So for the next 6 or so years I lived on the streets, with a small group of other children, lead by Achmed El-Gibar. He was the oldest, he taught us to pick pockets, to survive, and I owe him my life.”

“A thief, kinda hard ta picture darlin.” Logan said with a chuckle, which Ororo copied with one of her own.

“Well sometimes we do what we must…”

“To survive, yeah I know.” Logan said with a small smile on his lips. “Always knew you were a survivor.” Ororo smiled which soon turned into a wide yawn.

“Oh excuse me,”

“Think it’s past someone’s bedtime.” Logan said standing and then extending a hand to Ororo. “Come on, I’ll tuck you in.”

“But Logan what if…” She stalled looking down.

“I’ll stay witcha, watch over ya all night and if I see ya havein any kinds of nightmarish dreams I’ll wake ya.”

“And the pleasurable ones too.” Ororo quickly added invoking a chuckle from Logan.

“Those too. Now come on.” He said pulling her to her feet and leading her back towards the patio doors. They ascended the stairs in complete silence, as Ororo’s heart beat heavily in her chest, she suddenly began to realize how hard having Logan the one person she felt she should be avoiding now, so close to her.

“Ya cold darlin?” Logan asked with concerned noticing that her hand, which he held firmly in his own, was now trembling slightly. Ororo simply shook her head, which she kept slightly bowed, but not enough to evoke Logan’s earlier threats to cut her hair, if she kept hiding behind it.


That moment in the lab



“Eureka! I may have pin pointed the rip, Professor,” Henry McCoy exclaimed as he watched the screen that he had linked to all of the cameras throughout the mansion. The screen he watched was connected to the camera’s found in the lowest part of the mansion, room that no one ever ventured to. On the screen there showed a dark room and in the room looked to be a split in the wall that a bright yellow light illuminated from. The Professor, who had remained in the lab to help out, moved closer to where Henry now sat.

“Good Henry, now do you have an idea as to what opened it, and how we can close it?” The Professor asked as he now studied the screen.

“Well, as to the what caused this, I have no idea and for the how to close it…I have no idea, but I think we may be able to slow the process, and keep it from opening further, or at least slow it down considerably.”

“How?”

“I have mixed a concoction, which I shall release into the vents, targeting this room specifically. It should lower the room temperature to below freezing, thus I pray slowing the rip.”

“Then do so.” The Professor agreed and Henry nodded and began pushing buttons. They watched as fumes entered the vent, filled the room and obscuring their view. After a few moments the vapor clouds cleared.

“Oh dear.” Henry gasped.


Back at Ororo’s bedroom



”I always get shivers whenever you touch me.” She replied with a soft, sexy smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as she reached up and gently brushed the back of her hand across his cheek.

“Ro, darlin ya feelin ok?” Logan asked as he watched the woman who now stood with him in front of her bedroom door. Ororo simply smiled at him lovingly as her hand continued to stroke his cheek.

”Yes love, but I shall be better once you are making love to me.”

“Ok, darlin think we should get ya ta the lab and let Hank take a look at ya.” Logan said as he removed her hand from his face, holding them both firmly in between them.

“Why do we need to go to the lab? Don’t tell me you are interested in starting some form of birth control…now? Honestly love, if I had thought it would freak you this much I would never have brought up the subject of children.” Ororo said as she moved past him and opened the door to her room, as Logan simply watched her curiously. “I think it is just my happiness for Jean and Scott, ever since Jean announced their pregnancy, I have not been able to stop picturing us with a baby.” Ororo smiled as she entered the room and then turned back to stare at Logan, who stood in the doorway watching her suspiciously, he sniffed and then instantly growled as his claws seeped from his knuckles. “Logan, love what is wrong?” Ororo asked her senses now on high from his reaction, as she now stared wildly about the still darkened room. Logan continued to growl and he crouched down, readying to pounce.

“Logan no!” The Professor yelled as he and Henry now rushed in the room towards them.

“But that aint Ororo.” Logan stated in a near growl as he watched the bewildered frighten eyed woman before him.

“Yes it is Logan.” Henry stated calmly. “Just not ‘our’ Ororo.”

“What?” both Logan and Ororo said in unison.

“If this aint ‘our’ Ro, then where the hell is she?”

//She could hardly breathe as she felt an over-powering body crush her into the door of her bedroom. Her mind was reeling; one moment Logan had been escorting her to bed, and now he had her pinned to the door, his mouth and hands roaming over every inch of her body.

“Logan?” She gasped in between his bruising kisses.

“Mhmmm, He grumbled as he opened the door behind her, causing them both to stumble inside, and then he swiftly kicked the door shut behind them. Logan turned them and again held Ororo firmly against a wall, using one of his hands to pin one of hers up above her head, while using his free hand to grasp her breast, invoking a hissing from Ororo, from the pleasure and pain of his action.

“Logan, what is happening?” Ororo asked as she panted. Her mind was in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions; part of her was afraid of what Logan was doing, his seeming violation of her body, and all the same she found herself biting her tongue to keep from moaning out her pleasure.

“What does it look like darlin,” he answered as he dropped his head and captured her nipple through the blouse she wore, and Ororo couldn’t help throwing her head back and groaning. Logan’s hand then moved up under her bloused, lifting the material as his hand ventured up further. He then tugged the blouse from over Ororo’s head, tossing it behind them onto the floor. He then moved his mouth back to her breast and suckled earnestly.

“Logan, no…stop.” Ororo protested weakly her will leaving her as she pushed against Logan, with little energy. He continued his assault. “Stop!” She nearly screamed and getting his full attention.

“What tha fuck Roro, one minute you’re all hot and ready, then crown ya the ice Queen.”

“What?” Ororo replied stunned and confused not by his actions but also by his words.

“Thought ya wanted a baby, what with all the hints ya been throwing since Cyke got Jeanie knocked up.”

“What?” Ororo repeated nearly choking.

“I admit I aint the best father material and I aint too keen on having a little crumb snatcher running around, but if ita make ya happy, I’ll do it, but darlin we have ta actually ‘do it’.”

“Do it?” Ororo repeated again now clutching her hands against her breast, as her eyes grew wide.

“Yeah, ya know that thing we do…all the time…every where, and every chance we get.” Logan said now leering at her. He took note of the sudden fright in her eyes and leaned in closer and studied her. “You’re her aintcha, that other Ro, great we’re havin another loopy session.” Ororo stood still clutching herself and staring at the man who was like a complete stranger to her. “Well come on, we need ta get ta tha lab and find out what the hell’s going on now.”//

“What has changed this time, the last time this occurred, it was only for mere seconds?” Ororo said.

“Wait, this has happened in your world as well?” Henry asked as he, Logan, the professor, and the ‘new’ Ororo now stood in the lab, trying to figure out what was happening.

“Yes, earlier. Logan and I both experienced it. One second we were making love and the next I was in bed alone.” She said as she addressed the familiar strangers before her. “You…my Henry McCoy, came up with the same theory as you, and he was working to find the cause and how to rectify the problem, before our two world merged indefinitely.”

“Fascinating.’ Henry said with a small smile on his lips.

“Naw it aint, where tha hell is Ro?” Logan huffed hating the feeling of helplessness that was over taking him. “What happened?”

“Well its safe to assume that since the Ororo from that world is here, that our Ororo is there.” Henry answered. "As for the cause I think I may have been inadvertently responsible, my attempt to slow the tearing, had an opposite effect, it opened the rip more."

“Great now how tha hell do we get her back here and her,” Logan point to the woman before them, staring at her in strong dislike. “Back ta her world.”

“I do not know.”

//”Fascinating.”

“Hank if in ya say that one more time, I swear…” Logan growled.

“I am sorry Logan, I understand your frustration…”

“Naw I don’t think ya do, my wife is off in some strange world, alone…and I got this knock off.” He said now pointing at Ororo. “A cheap one at that.” At his last words Ororo frowned at him.

“I know that you feel helpless now, Logan I too feel it, but that is no reason to be ugly towards me, it is uncalled for, unwarranted and not highly useful to our current dilemma.” Ororo stated, flipping her white tresses over her shoulder for effect, and the three men looked at her with their mouths slightly agape.

“See what I mean, ya can’t even understand what tha fuck she’s sayin.” Logan growled in annoyance. “I want my Roro back, so ya better find out how ta get her.” With that he turned and stalked from the lab, heading to the danger room.//
Chp 2 by Pari
“I have called a meeting and have brought everyone up to date on our situation.” The Professor said as he escorted the ‘new’ Ororo to the dining hall for breakfast. It had been five hours since she had arrived and although Hank was working overtime trying to fix the problem, he had made no progress. They entered the doorway of the dining hall, and Ororo scanned the table, taking note of many familiar and unfamiliar faces, when her eyes fell on one she froze. Taking her action as fear, the Professor gently grasped her hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. “I assure you are perfectly safe. I don’t know whom here you’d consider a friend or foe, in your world. But here we are all family and we all love our Ororo.”

“It’s not that, it’s just,” She paused not really caring to deluge any knowledge of her world and the people in it. “It’s nothing.” With that they entered the room and all eyes fell on the ‘new’ Ororo.

“Everyone, this is Ororo,” The Professor announced.

“Yeah well she does look like Ororo.” Rogue said with a cunning smile and Ororo matched it with one of her own. ‘Ever the smart aleck’ Ororo thought to herself.

“Ah, yes, well she will be our guest until we can return her to her world and hopefully get back our Ororo.” The professor continued as he took his place at the head of the table, as Ororo made her way to where Logan sat, taking the seat right beside him, which gained her a grunt and unpleasant look from him, but he remained silent and she simply smiled at his actions.

“So, what’s it like in your world, I mean is it like it is here?” Rogue immediately began to question, as other curious eyes looked on.

“Yeah are we all there?” Bobby added.

“Do we look the same, act the same?” Jubilee asked.

“Now, everyone don’t overwhelm…Ororo,” Jean spoke. “It’s really none of our business,”

“It’s ok Jean, I don’t mind answering.” Ororo said with a gentle smile.

“Hey,” Rogue spoke suddenly. “Ya don’t have an accent, at least not heavy like our Ro’s is.” She comment and for the first time the others, including a stunned Logan who hardly ever missed such things, took note. The comment and stares intrigued Ororo.

“No, I don’t why would I?” She asked with an arched brow as she sipped at the glass of water sitting before her.

“Well, our Ororo is from Africa.” Rogue answered.

“Really, well I am not. I have been there a few time with my parents, my mother as I’m sure you know is from Kenya, but I am a New Yorker, myself.”

“Is your mother still living?” Jean asked and Ororo frowned at the question.

“Of course she is, why would you ask…” And then the realization struck. “She isn’t alive here?” Ororo said more as a statement then a question as she slightly bowed her head.

“No, she died when Ororo was five,” Logan comment causing several at the table to look at him in wonderment as to how he had known, since Ororo hardly ever talked about it.

“Well, I suppose I should not be so surprise. Its logical that people who are alive in my world are dead here and vice versa.” Ororo said as she lifted a forkful of garlic rice to her mouth.

“Who’s dead in your world?” Jubilee asked curiously.

“Well, you are for one,” Ororo answered and Jubilee gasped. “As are you Bobby, and Kurt, and Kitty.” Ororo said sighing heavily as she again looked down, her sadness evident on her face. “We have lost many of our friends and loved ones. All have fallen due to the Sentinels.”

“The giant robots?” Logan stated.

“Yes,” Ororo replied as she looked up at him in surprise. “Are they here as well?”

“Naw, I fought them during one of our loopy episodes.” Ororo nodded her understanding.

“Well, thank God that you don’t have to fight them, and pray that you never have to witness the destruction those thing can cause. So many lives, there are only a handful of us left in the fight. Most Mutant but some humans those who aren’t too afraid.”

“Humans are working with Mutants, that’s a first.” Scott said as Logan folded his arms and grunted in agreement.

“Yes, well what else can one do when they create a monster that they themselves can’t control?” Ororo said. “When they first lost control they didn’t take action, they didn’t fight. I mean sure the Sentinels pretty much ran things, but they protected the city and they still were doing their jobs, what they were built for, which was to round up and dispose of all mutants. But as always is the case with evolution, more and more people began giving birth to Mutants, it was becoming the norm, 7 out of 10 babies born were mutants.”

“My God,” Jean gasped in surprised.

“Yes and that was their response as well, and to fix the problem, the Sentinels began rounding up not only the Mutants, but those who were parents of Mutants, and then those who they deem had ‘potential’ of becoming the parents of Mutants, and you can just imagine where that led.”

“Yeah, anyone who aint a Sentinel and aint a Mutant, is a potential Mutant.” Logan stated and Ororo nodded.

“Yes.”

“Gawd, it muss be hard livin like that. Being afraid all the time.” Rogue said sadly causing Ororo to smile at her.

“I’m not afraid, I don’t run when I see a Sentinel. We always drop the RoLo combo on them, and we bring them down hard.” Ororo smiled with pride.

“RoLo combo?” Scott repeated with curiosity.

“It’s a name my husband made up for us, ‘Ro’,” She gestured to herself and then to Logan. “And ‘Lo’.” All mouths at the table dropped, except Ororo’s, Logan’s, and the Professor’s since they already knew that in the other world Ororo and Logan are married.

“You two are married?” Scott questioned with a disgusted look on his face.

“Yeah, what of it?” Ororo glared at him.

“It’s just that here, you and Logan aren’t that…intimate.” Jean went about explaining.

“How do ya know that?” Logan suddenly asked and Jean instantly turned red, as Ororo turned an arched brow to him as a smirked played on her lips.

“What the hell are you trying to say Logan?” Scott asked suddenly defensive. “What you and Ororo, I don’t think so, she’s too classy.”

“Who me?” Ororo asked chuckling at the thought.

“What I’m sayin is ya don’t know, so mind yer fuckin business and don’t make comments on things ya know nothing about.” At his words, the room fell silent and Scott angrily stood and stalked from the room, with Jean right behind him. Ororo sat laughing full on as she once again ate her food. “What are ya laughing at?”

“You, it’s nice to see that even here you can aggravate the hell outta Scott.” She giggled as Logan chuckled too.

//”There is no need to be nervous, I assure you, you’re safe here.” The professor said as he showed Ororo around the mansion. She took note of the fact that it was the exact same as the Mansion in her world, however it was barren; the halls that she was used to being filled with talkative teenagers seem to hold an echo here.

“Professor,”

“Please, call me Charles.” Ororo smiled at the request she couldn’t recall her Professor ever asking this of her.

“Very well, Charles, where are all the children, the students?” She asked she they entered the library, which were overflowing with books that were housed on shelves that were all the way to the ceiling.

“I am sorry to say that we have only Marie left here with us. There rest, those that weren’t captured and exterminated by the Sentinels, ran away. They no longer felt that this was a safe haven for them.”

“Oh Profess…I mean Charles I am saddened to hear that.” Charles looked at her stunned.

“You look like our Ororo, however you are nothing like her.”

“Yes, as Logan has pointed out to me. I am sorry if you find me disappointing…”

“No not at all, it’s just that our Ororo isn’t as…I guess delicate would be the appropriate word. She a bit…harsh and crude.”

“Really?” Ororo asked a bit baffled.

“I mean when the students decided to run, she helped them pack, and told them they were cowards and not to come running back here when they found themselves in trouble.”

“I cannot imagine ever turning out anyone who was in need of help.” Ororo said suddenly angered by her other self. “How could she be so cold and uncaring?”

“When you see what we do day in and day out…in a world a cold as this one is, you have to be just as cold to survive in it. Ororo and Logan both are that way the only times they ever show any affection is with each other, and even then it’s mostly behind closed doors.” At that moment as if on cue Logan entered the room, followed by Scott and a very pregnant Jean, which surprised Ororo and delighted her too.

“Well she doesn’t look so different,” Scott said as he came forward with his hand extended. “Hey I’m Scott.”

“Yes I know,” Ororo said with a smile as she shook his hand.

“Oh yeah, I suppose we are in your world too.”

“Yes,” Ororo replied now smiling at Jean. “You look…”

“Yeah I know…big.” Jean responded as she placed her hand against her swollen belly, rubbing it slightly.

“I was going to say beautiful, I find nothing about an expectant mother to be ugly.” Scott and Jean now looked at this new Ororo a bit stunned.

“Ok, so when you said she was nothing like our Ororo, you weren’t kidding.” Scott said to Logan with a smile. “Can we keep this one?” He added winking at Ororo causing her and Jean to giggle, and Logan to growl.

“Hell naw, she goes back and Roro, my Roro returns here. Where the hell is Hank anyway?”

“Right here,” Henry McCoy entered the room still dressed in the attire Ororo had last seen him in, and she figured he had stayed up all night trying to come up with a resolution.

“Ya better have good new, little boy blue or else.” Logan said gruffly, and Ororo frowned at him.

“Boy you are truly a bastard.” She stated matter of fact, now glaring at his shocked face. “Can you not see Henry has been up all night trying to fix the problem, and the first thing he has to face after a long night is your rudeness. Really, where are you manners?” She then rolled her eyes from where Logan stood still in shock and speechless, to where Henry stood with the same express as Logan’s, on his face. “Please Henry forgive Logan, and do tell us the progress you have made. Have you learn anything new?”

“Uh..uhm. yes, yes I have in fact.” He said smiling warmly at the woman defending him. He moved further into the room and handed the report to Charles as Ororo moved to read it over his shoulders. “The problem lies in your world I’m afraid. I think it’s a Mutant there?”

“Really?” Ororo said intrigued.

“How do we fix it then?” Logan asked.

“We can’t.” Henry said with a sigh. “It’s in her world, so…”

“So they would have to fix it there.” Ororo finished for him, and he simply nodded his head.

“Can you think of who this Mutant might be?” Jean questioned.

“No, we have over two hundred students there, most have not even come to realize their full mutant powers. They may not even be aware that they are doing anything.”

“Over two hundred, Whew.” Scott commented. “We’ve never had that many here not even before the Sentinels.”

“Maybe once we stop them, that will change.” Jean said hopeful.

“Yeah but we’ll need Roro for that, we’ll have to postpone our attack on the warehouse.” Logan announced.

“What attack?” Ororo asked curiously.

“We’ve located the warehouse where the Sentinels are made, the entire setup is there. And I don’t know if we can postpone it Logan, according to you they looked like they were planning to relocate, and if they do that we’ll probably lose the only opportunity we’ll ever have to end this. Once we take down their base of operation, this will all be over.” Scott explained.

“Well, we aint got no choice, we can’t take…her.” Logan pointed to Ororo, throwing her another disgusted looked.

“And why not, I am a Mutant in my world too. I am a fighter, granted we have never face Giant robots, but we have battled very tough Mutants.”

“So ya think ya can handle yaself?”

“I know I can.” She glared at Logan defiantly.

“And what the hell happens ta Roro if she’s killed?” Logan questioned Henry.

“I do not understand….”

“Will it effect Roro, hurt her in any way?” Logan asked showing genuine concern.

“I do not believe it will effect our Ororo at all, she should still be able to return here, once we find a way to return this Ororo home, whether she’s dead or alive.”

“Fine, ya can come then.” Logan huffed, folding his arm against his chest. “So long as Roro’s safe.”//

“This is ‘my’ room?” She asked again as she stood in the middle of the loft like room, taking it all in.

“Yeah,” Logan replied as he leaned against the doorframe, Roro turned to him with disgust on her face.

“It’s so…prissy.” Logan chuckled at her words. “And frilly and white.”

“Yeah, I guess it is.” Logan said as she looked about the room. “My first time ever ‘really’ seein it.”

“Really?” She asked now turning to give him her full attention. “Why is that?”

“Never been invited, never needed ta be.”

“I see, well come in, I’m inviting you.” She said as she casually moved to the bed and seductively crawled upon it. Logan stood rooted in his spot. “Aww come on, I aint gonna bite ya…unless ya want me to.”

“Naw think I’m gonna stay right here.”

“Why, ya afraid of me?” She asked as she lounged across the bed.

“Just think yer gonna try ta complicate things is all.”

“Oh, how so?”

“I know in yer world we’re married, but here we aint, we’re barely civil. We have a mutual respect fer each other, a trust and I aint gonna fuck it up messin around wit ya.”

“Messing around,” She giggled. “I merely invited you in the room.”

“Yeah, but I know a come on when I hear one.”

“Yeah.” She smiled slowly licking her lips. “Don’t worry Logan I’m not gonna force myself onto you, I’ve never had to, and I never will.”

“I get that, but it aint really you I’m worried about. I said Ororo and I don’t mess around, didn’t say I wouldn’t like ta.”

“Oh I see,” Roro spoke as she stood from the bed and moved to where Logan stood in the doorway, stopping right in front of him. “You want me but too nice of a guy to take me, my aren’t you the gentleman. Boy you look like my Lo, smell like him, act like him but he’s no gentleman, and chivalry…he killed it.” Logan chuckled at this despite himself.

“Yeah, I’ve been accused of that myself.”

“Oh so why such a nice guy now?”

“Why are ya comin on so strong, I aint yer ‘Lo’ remember?”

“Close enough,” She said reaching out and placing her hands against his chest. “I don’t see the problem here, I want you and,” She let her eyes fall to his crotch which now held a painfully obvious bulge. “I know you want me.” Logan grasped her hands and pushed her back away from him a bit.

“Like I said I don’t want ta fuck things up between me and my Ro, we aint ‘this’ close.”

“But you want ta be, so here I am, come and take me, I won’t tell her, she’ll never know.” Logan let his eyes roam over her and her smile widened in the knowledge that he was weakening to her wiles. At that moment the Professor’s voice broke the sexual tension that was filling the room.

~Logan, Ororo please come to the lab, Hank has discovered something.~

“Rain check?” Ororo said as she moved past Logan and out the door, Logan stared after her a moment before shaking his head and then turning and following her out.




“So you see I believe it is one of the students.” Hank finished his explanation of what was occurring, what had caused the swapping of two Ororo’s from two different worlds.

“So where’s the rugrat at so we can get them ta undo whatever the hell it is, and I can get home. It may be a shit hole but it’s home.”

“That maybe a problem, I do believe it is one of the students, but I do not know which one or that they’re even aware of what they’re doing.”

“Yes, I shall go to cerebro and see if I can narrow the search.” The Professor stated before leaving the room.
Reliving Your Dreams by Pari
//She knew that he was acting on pure instinct, doing something he’d probably done a hundred times so she didn’t call him on it nor resisted his assistance. She simply watched him curiously with hooded eyes as he helped her adjust the zippers and straps on the tight leather ‘uniform’ he had given her. She grunted a bit as he tugged on a strap to tighten it. He grumbled a ‘sorry’ as he continued to pull and tug at her. When he finished he stood back a bit to take in his work, and then nodded his approval.

“Would you mind,” She spoke as she lifted her arms out to the sides of her body. He eyed her questioningly and she replied. “These are not necessary and would just hinder me,” She said as she shook her arms a bit and the cape that was attached to the nape of her uniform and the cuffs of each sleeve swayed.

“Roro, had those put on to help her with her flying,” Logan stated but made no move to help her.

“Well it’s obvious that your ‘Roro’ is not at all familiar with nor able to fully control her mutant powers, for if she were she’d know that she cannot fly only manipulate the winds around her and that these,” Again she flapped the fabric. “Are not necessary in fact they could be quite dangerous if she ever gets near a large fan or turbine,” Logan could only arch his brow a bit and grunt. He then moved back to her and extracted one of his blades and then effortlessly cut the material from her cuffs and the back of her uniform. “Thank you.”

“Alright,” Scott spoke out as he stood with Jean behind him making sure he was strapped securely into his uniform. “We all know the mission and our parts in it. We get in, plant the c4, get out, and then detonate. That’s it, that’s our mission people and nothing and no one is more important than the mission. If someone falls, leave them, complete the mission.”

“But Scott,” Jean spoke out her worries evident on her face.

“Jean, we have to complete this mission at all cost,” Scott spoke softly to her as he placed a gentle touch against her swollen belly. “The future of this little guy depends on.” She could only nod as the tears slipped from her eyes. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon her lips which she quickly deepened as she locked her arms tightly around his neck. Logan watched briefly and then with a heavy sigh turned and headed out to the Blackbird as Ororo followed closely behind him.

“I am sorry Logan,” She spoke as they entered the jet. He didn’t respond, didn’t even turn to question her. “I know that you wish your wife were here with you, fighting at your side. I know I cannot take her place…”

“You got that right lady,” He hissed out as he finally turned and faced her with a hard glare. She didn’t even feel the desire to snap at his hurtful words, because she understood that if he fell this night, he’d do so without ever seeing the woman he loved, his wife, ever again.

“We are not lovers in my world Logan but we are teammates and more importantly we are friends, and there is no one else I like having my back in a fight than you. Please know that I have your back as well, and I would gladly lay down my life in defense of yours, my friend.” She then threw him a small smile as she silently brushed past him and took the seat at the helm. Logan turned and watched her with interest as she pushed button and flipped switches and brought the jet to life, just as Scott entered.

“Wait…you can fly the Blackbird?” Scott asked as he took a seat in the co-pilot’s chair. Ororo could only chuckle at the startled looks from the two men before her.

“Of course, I actually taught you…well the Scott in my world. Coordinates set?” She asked and then waited for a replied.

“Oh…uhm,” Scott stammered as he push a few button to check their heads. “Yeah all set.”

“Then let’s go,” Ororo gracefully and smoothly lifted the jet up from its underground parking space and then flew them towards their destination.//

It was like déjà vu as he found her in the exact same location as he had the previous night, except this wasn’t Ororo, which was obvious even now as she stood with her arms wrapped around herself and staring out at nothing in particular. She turned her head slightly in his direction which told him that she was aware of his presences, so she wasn’t a girl that you could easily get the jump on or startle. That knowledge impressed him.

“I think that’s the first time I’ve smelt that on you since you’ve been here,” He spoke first as he pulled out a stogie and lit it up. “So what’s got you so worried?”

“You,” She answered without hesitation and he bunched his brow in confusion as he sat down on and nearby lounge chair.

“Me, what the fuck for,” He asked gruffly feeling he should be offended even though he didn’t know why. She smiled and chuckled as she turned to face him.

“You are so much alike, you and my Logan. Always jumping to the wrong conclusions and so easily offended, even when you’re not sure if you should take offense or not. Always ready to do battle of any kind, God how I love that about you.” She said as her eyes seemed to flash with adoration and longing, and then it dispersed leaving a sorrowful gaze. “You’re going into to battle right now, my Logan I mean and I will not be there fighting at his side, your Ororo will.”

“How do you know that?” Logan asked as he stood from his seat and stepped to her.

“I don’t know I can just feel it, can’t you feel it?” She asked and he focused for a moment and suddenly his sense seemed to come alive; the hairs all over his body seemed to come alive and his claws had that itch for release that they allows had when he was entering a battle.

“Yeah I feel it.”

“What if something happens…”

“Aint nothing gonna happen to your Logan, he’s got my Storm watching his back, just like she always watches mine. Don’t you worry she’ll be able to handle your RoLo Combo.”

//“Wolverine, jump!” Storm yelled and he instinctually followed her instructions as he leaped up and grasped the plastic piping in the ceiling just seconds before electricity flowed from her body down to the metal floor she stood upon, which house hundreds of offline Sentinels, which simultaneously imploded under the electrical force. Once the smoke cleared Wolverine could finally see that Storm had juiced down and it was safe to hit the ground.

“Good job,” He threw out to her clearly impressed.

“Yes well this will only slow them down, remember until we take this ‘Master Mold’ computer offline it will be able to make them faster than we can destroy them.” She stated.

“Right so which way?”

“Just through there,” She pointed. “I just hope Scott was able to place all of his explosives.”

“Don’t you worry about Scott, he’s set them all and he’s probably already back in the Blackbird wondering what’s taking us so long to plant ours. We got one more to plant darling,”

“Then let’s not keep Scott waiting. I’ll hit them high.” She said as she took to the air. Wolverine genuinely smiled at her, flashing his canines as he nodded.

“And I’ll hit’m low.”

*SNIKT!*//

“Logan and Ororo, thank you for joining us. I apologize for waking you at such a late hour,” The Professor spoke only to be cut off by Logan.

“That’s alright Chuck we were in bed but we weren’t sleeping,”

“Oh…I see,” The Professor replied with a concerned look on his face.

“We weren’t doing that either,” Logan said as a frown marred his face and a chuckle fell from Ororo’s lips. “We were just keeping each other company. They’re doing battle with the Sentinels, the other us, in that other world right now.”

“Really, how can you be so sure?” Hank finally spoke out as he looked up from the files he had been reading over.

“Yeah, I…that is ‘we’ can feel it, and it’s getting more intense by the moment.” Ororo responded in a winded tone.

“How so?” Hank continued to question.

“It’s hard to explain. My heart’s pound in my chest right now and I’m just standing here and I’m slightly out of breath, it feels like I’ve just ran a marathon. Then there are the sounds and smells.”

“Yeah, it’s like the Fourth of July is happening in my head right now, and I smell smoke and burning flesh. I think it’s my flesh.” Logan added.

“Oh God, Logan,” Ororo cried out as she rushed to Logan and reached for him. He in turn shot his hands out and grasped her wrists. “He aint dead Darlin, already mostly healed. What about Storm?” Ororo calmed herself a bit and closed her eyes to concentrate.

“She’s exhausted…her powers…she’s nearly completely drained.”

“Then we must hurry and get you back home my dear.” Hank suggested. “We have found the student responsible for the riff, which is why we called you two down. The professor has been building up barriers in his mind all night, there’s just one left and once it’s in place it will close the riff. At least it should in theory.”

“And what happens to ‘Ro?” Logan asked.

“Well, this Ororo should go back to her world and our Ororo will return to us. In…” The professor answered.

“In theory, right. What if you close the riff and that aint what happens?”

“Then this Ororo will remain here and ours shall remain in her world.” Hank replied somberly. “But Logan my friend we do not have a choice in the matter. The riff is getting bigger and soon we may not be able to close it.”

“And what will happen if you can’t close it?” Ororo asked already knowing that she would not like the answer.

“Our two worlds will bleed over into each other, which will destroy both worlds.”

“Man it’s got to be all or nothing with you don’t it furball?” Hank could only smirk and shrug in response.

“Then we should hurry,” Ororo said.

“You sure?” Logan asked as he gently squeezed at her wrists which he still held in his hands.

“Yes, and not to save the worlds, just to save you,” She spoke softly as she reached up and cupped his face gently. “Call me selfish but I want you to live, even if I never return back to my world, back to my life and my love, I’ll be happy knowing that you’re alive.”

“Me or your Logan?”

“Both,” She said with a smile and he threw her a smirk.

“Alright let’s do this.” Logan barked out.

“I will need a moment prepare, reconnect my mind with the child’s.” The Professor announced as he closed his eyes and concentrated.

“Wait, how long will it take?” Logan asked as he stared at the Professor, whose eyes suddenly opened.

“Now,”

“Whoa,” Logan puffed out as he swayed a bit, he looked up in time to see Ororo’s body hit the floor. He tried to get to her only to collapsed himself and fall into an abyss of darkness.

//She stumbled a bit and Logan’s hand shot out and grasped her, pulling her against him before she crumbled to the floor.

“”Roro, what’s wrong?” He asked with panicked eye until his head began to swim. He shook it to clear it but it only seemed to make the darkness come faster, until it engulfed them both.//

There was nothing, nothing but the darkness.

“Hello,” She called out into the darkness, and her voice resonated and her ‘hello’ called out once more.

“’Ro! (‘Ro!)” A voice echoed back in reply and a joy filled her.

“Logan! (Logan!)”

“Yeah Darlin, (Yeah Darlin,) it’s me (it’s me.).”

“I can’t see you, where are you? (I can’t see you, where are you?)”

“I’m here. (I’m here.)” He spoke from right behind her and she turned and rushed to his waiting arms. The instant they touch they were blinded by and bright, searing light.

“Logan, what’s happening?!” Ororo screamed out as the light seemed not only blinding but deafening as well.

“I don’t know Darlin, just hold on to me!” Logan yelled out over the roar that seemed to get louder and louder, and the light burnt bright and brighter, scorching them. “GRRAAHHHH…STOOOOOORM!”

“WOLVERIIIIIIINE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She scream along with him.

Suddenly their minds flashed with images, sounds, smells, tastes, emotions, all of which seemed familiar like experiences they had had and at the same time felt as if they were things they had never experienced at all. Birthdays, anniversaries, a first kiss, a first heart break. Logan could vividly picture a red headed woman and he knew her name was Rose, could remember running through the Canadian Wildness as a youth, with wild wolves. Ororo pictured her first day at Xavier’s Institute, hugging her mother and father goodbye and meeting her first love Scott Summers, and then marrying her true love James Logan Howlett. Image after image, emotion after emotion, moment after moment flooded both their minds taking them to the brink of insanity until finally they both gasped for air. They took in gulps or fresh air as if they had been drowning and had fought their way up to the surface. When they opened their eyes, they instantly locked on to each other and then quickly scanned their surroundings. Ororo’s eyes fell upon the worried faces of Hank and the Professor, she focused on their mouths and they seemed to be speaking to her though she couldn’t make out what they were saying, to her it all seemed to be spoken in slow mode. She then let her eyes drift back to Logan who swiftly grasped her head between his hands, and in that second the world seemed to catch up with her, and it left her a bit breathless.

“”Ro, you ok Darlin?” Logan asked and she nodded her head in reply, taking deep cleansing breaths.

“What happened, what was that?” She asked as her mouth began to water and she quickly swallowed knowing that if she didn’t she would vomit all over Logan.

“I don’t know, but I felt it too.” He answered and then turned to Hank and the Professor for an explanation.

“The Professor successfully closed the riff and when he did you two…well you seemed to have phased in and out.” Hank stated.

“In and out of what?” Ororo asked.

“My guess would be our world and the parallel world.”

“We were in this dark room, but separated” Logan said and Ororo nodded in reply. “Then we found each other and then…it was like we were burning up.”

“Yes I too felt like we were on fire, there was a bright light and it got brighter and brighter and louder and louder, and then it was like I was in all these different places, all at once.”

“Different places?” The Professor asked curiously.

“Yes, some of it was like I was reliving my past and other parts, it was like…”

“It was someone else’s life.” Logan finished and Ororo again nodded.

“If you would allow me…” The Professor began to speak.

“Yes Professor, please.” Ororo responded without pause and the Professor then looked to Logan for approval and simply got a nod of Logan’s head. The Professor then moved to where they both sat on the floor, still clinging to each other. He closed his eyes and linked his mind with theirs, and then just as quickly as he had connected to their minds he served the links.

“It appears that you two have merged with the Logan and Ororo of the parallel world.” He shared his findings. “Your minds are filled with not only your thoughts, feelings and memories but theirs as well.”

“Oh Goddess, does that mean they are dead?” Ororo asked as she clutch one of her hands to her chest, and the other desperately held on the Logan.

“No, they are a part of you now. You two have their essences, their souls if you will, everything that they were is now living inside of you. They will live as long as you live. They sacrificed the life they had together in their world in order to close the riff. Both of our worlds are safe thanks to them and to you as well.”

“How can you be so sure?” Logan asked. “That our worlds are safe.”

“Well for one, we haven’t exploded and the riff is securely closed.” The Professor said with a kind smile. “There’s something else Logan. It seems that this event has done something wondrous to your mind, something quite unexpected.”

“What?” Ororo asked in concern.

“Some of those memories that you don’t recall and may think belong to the other Logan are in fact yours. Whatever happened to you and Ororo, it has unlocked your memories and from what I can tell ‘all’ of them.”

“Wha..what?” Logan spoke in disbelief.

“Do you know your name? I mean you true name.” The Professor asked and without much thought Logan replied.

“Howlett, James. My name’s James Howlett.”

“My word,” Hank exclaimed with a smile.

“Wait is that real, I mean is that my memory or the other Logan’s memory?”

“It is yours Logan, or should I call you James now?”

“Naw, I’ve been Logan for as long as I can…guess that aint true no more, but James, it just don’t seem like it belongs to me at least not yet.”

“Very well Logan. We shall start our ‘new’ sessions next week. Now that you have all your memories I think what I can do is help you sort them out, make sense of them, and try to get them all in order from the beginning to the end. It has been a very long couple of days, you two should take the rest of the week off, and I’ll get Jean and Scott to take over your classes until Monday. Go get some sleep and that goes for you too Hank.” Hank simply nodded.

“Goodnight all,” Hank added as he followed the Professor out, leaving Logan and Ororo to linger behind them.




Neither could explain why it had taken them so long to reach Ororo’s loft each step coming slower and slower, nor why Logan had walked her to her bedroom door. They stood in an awkward silence for several long moments before Ororo finally spoke.

“It’s been a crazy week,” She said around a nervous giggle.

“Yeah,” Logan said with a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah it has. I feel like I’ve been awake for ages, I’ll probably sleep for the rest of the week.”

“I plan on soaking in a bath for the rest of the week. Fighting giant robots gave my muscles a major workout.”

“You weren’t hurt were you?” Logan asked with concern in is voice and his eyes, as he reached out and grazed his knuckle across her cheek, and Ororo found her eyes drifting shut as she leaned into his touch.

“No,” She sighed out and then she realized what she was doing and her eyes shot open and she swiftly moved back from his touch. “No, we cannot do this Logan. It is all so strange, these feelings. It is not right. It is not real.”

“It feels right and it feels real,” Logan stated as he took a step closer, pinning Ororo’s back right up against her door. He leaned in so close his hot breath tickled her lips, and she opened her mouth slightly and lifted it closer to his, as her eyes again drifted shut. An unexplainable need filled them both and was so intense they both trembled from it.

“But they’re not ours, Logan, surely you must know that. What I’m feeling right now, what you’re feeling, these feelings they belong to them, not us. This is not ‘us’ Logan,” She whispered and her lips brushed against his.

“I know what I feel ‘Ro, what I want and what I want right now more than anything is to be inside of you,” He then cupped her face in his hands and captured her mouth with his and they both sighed and felt as if they had finally found the release they had both been waiting a lifetime to have. But before the kiss could deepen Ororo pulled back, slightly out of breath.

“We cannot do this Logan, please stop. You must…because I do not think I have the willpower to.” Her pleading tone wreaked havoc on Logan’s emotions. His mind was in turmoil; part of him urged him to stop before he did something that would cause him to lose the friendship and trust he’d formed with Ororo, but another part of him a very basic, primal part urged him on. It screamed at him, ‘Want her, Take her, Have her’. With a regretful and frustrated growl, he leaned back in and recaptured her lips in a hungry kiss and Ororo’s resolve broke and she was the one to try and deepen the kiss, but Logan ended it as abruptly as he had started it. He took several steps back away from her and they remained that way, standing across from each other, their eyes locked on to each other in a lustful gaze, both their chest heaving up and down with their pants, and their minds racing with wanton thoughts.

“Maybe the Professor can do something to block these feelings,” Logan finally spoke out. “I’m sorry ‘Ro if I scared you, or crossed the line…”

“You did not,” Ororo quickly interjected. “And please do not think that the ‘feeling’ was not…is not mutual, but they are not ‘ours’,” She said waving her hand between them. “And I do not think it is fair to act upon them, it would be disrespectful.”

“To who, darling?”

“To the other Logan and Ororo,”

“You heard the Professor Darlin, we’re them and they’re us. They’re a part of us now and so are their feelings, but I’ll ask the professor tomorrow if there’s a way to block these feelings if you want.” She thought about it for a moment and then slowly nodded, as she bit at her bottom lip to keep herself from take it back.

“Good night Logan,” She said and then quickly entered her room, and shut the door behind her. She stood at the door, contemplating opening it and calling Logan back to her room and into her bed, but she couldn’t seem to find her voice, and so she reached out and rested one of her hands against the door. On the other side of the door, Logan seemed to be fighting a similar demon; debating whether to kick in the door and take her as he yearned to do, but he locked the thought away, and simply rested one of his hand against the door, and after several long moments he turned made his trek down to his own bedroom, while Ororo moved and flopped back upon her bed, forgoing the hot bath she had planned to take. The night would be a very long and restless one for both of them.
Chp 4 by Pari
He had known exactly where to search for her, it was nearly 4pm and her last class had ended at 3:30, which gave her just enough time to change, grab her gardening tools, and head out to her greenhouse. He had gotten about a yard from where she was crouched on her knees, tending to new orchids she had planted the week before, when he notice her stop and turned her head ever so slightly. She had heard him or sensed his approach, something he had noticed her doing a lot lately, well ever since they merged with the other ‘them’. Logan knew it was a skill that Ororo had attained from her ‘other’ self.

It had been nearly a month since their world and their very lives had changed. A month where they spent half the time avoiding each other and the other half stealing kisses and touches, which always left them both feeling guilty afterwards. Ororo’s guilt was due to her belief that they were disrespecting the other Logan and Ororo and that the ‘new’ feelings they had for each other weren’t genuine. Whereas Logan’s guilt was over his fears that he was taking advantage of Ororo and disrespecting her by using the situation for his own gratification. It still didn’t stop either of them from seeking the other out, or taking any opportunity and making up any excuse to be alone.

“Hey,” Logan spoke as he stood in the greenhouse at Ororo’s back.

“Good evening Logan,” She replied as she kept busy with her task, not daring to grace him with a look, because she knew that it would probably start a chain reaction of events that would end with her being kissed to the point of breathlessness and leave her with very swollen lips.

“I just had another session with the Professor, you know sorting through all the memories.”

“Yes and was it another good session, more fond memories of your past?”

“Yeah, actually it was. Charles actually found my family tree and discovered that I still have family living around Alberta.” Logan stated and this news was enough to get Ororo’s attention and she stopped her work and turned to face him with a huge smile, which quickly crumbled, when she fully took in his presence and noticed the duffle bag he had slung over his shoulder.

“I am very happy for you Logan…so…you are leaving us?” ‘Please don’t leave me!’ her mind screamed as she tried to regain her composure, focusing on her hands as she pulled off the gloves she wore as she forced down tears that threatened to fall.

“No, I would never leave you ‘Ro,” He replied and her eyes shot up to stare into his. For a moment she wondered if their new connection was also somewhat telepathic, she made a mental note to question the Professor about that later. Logan offered her his hand. She stared at it for a second before she accepted it and allowed him to pull her to her feet. “I was gonna pop up for a visit. Charles helped me get in contact with them, and I’m passing myself off as some distant cousin. It was a nice chit chat and they’ve invited me up for week. I told them about you.” He threw out abruptly

“Me?” She said, surprised.

“Yeah, well…” He began rubbing at the back of his neck as he threw out a tentative smile. “We started tossing out questions back and forth, and the question came up about a wife and kids, and I just blurted out your name. I’m sorry darling it just came out, it was…”

“Natural…instinctual,” She completed, reciting the exact words that had popped in his mind.

“Exactly, so anyway they want to meet you now. But if you’re too busy, it’s ok.”

“Wait, Logan are you asking me to come meet your family?”

“Yeah, I’d like you to. But if it’s short notice, if you had other plans I can reschedule my visit.” Logan said and his words caused Ororo’s lips to quirk up at the corners just before a warm smile spread across her face.

“And you would postpone your visit to finally meet your family just for me?”

“Hell yeah, you’re more family to me than anyone else anyways. Besides I’ve waited for over a 120 years to meet them, it’ll keep.”

“What…120 years?” She repeated in astonishment.

“Yeah Charles was finally able to dated my birth back to the late 1880’s, he’s still sorting through records for a certificate to get an exact date. Please don’t tell me you have some rule about ‘not’ dating an older man.” Logan teased as he gave her a smile, ‘the smile’ as she referred to it. Something so very rare and as far as she knew only she had ever been graced with. She couldn’t help but giggle flirtingly.

“No I’ve always been attracted to older men.”

“Good to know,” He said with a chuckle.

“So a week in Canada, I’d have to pull out my winter clothes,” Ororo said aloud even though she was talking to herself. “Would be drive down up or fly?”

“My family said they’d foot the bill for a couple of airline tickets, and they insist that we stay with them if we come. It seems that I come from money.” Those words invoked a snort and a laugh from Ororo, who quickly tried to stifle it by covering her mouth with her hand. Logan arched a brow as he smirked at her. “You think that’s funny?” Logan asked with a chuckle.

“No, no. Well yes, kind of. I am sorry Logan I am not laughing at you. It is just the thought of you being rich and back in the 1880s early 1900s. I can just picture you in those cute little britches the boys wore during those times, and the dress shirts they’d wear to bed. No, actually it’s hard picturing you wearing anything to bed, Mr. I like to sleep in the buff, not that I’m complaining,” Ororo continued teasing until she noticed the sudden change flicker in Logan’s eyes and her mind played back the last part she had said, both of which instantly had her blushing. “Sorry, that was one of ‘her’ memories.”

“They’re your memories now darling, remember?”

“Right, and since the Professor says there’s no way to block them without potentially blocking my own, I’ll have to accept them and learn to live with them.” She said with a sigh as she stared down at her shoes.

“Hasn’t gotten easier for you, huh?” He asked and she shook her head no.

“Has it for you?” She countered in a hushed tone as she stared up into his steely gray eyes.

“The memories don’t bother me, it’s the feelings, the desires, and they don’t really bother me either, but I know they bother you, so I try to lock them down. It gets hard sometimes.”

“I know…it’s hard for me sometimes too,” Ororo said honestly and her words caused Logan to move closer, which made her instinctively want to move back, but his hand shot out and gently grasped her waist, stilling her. He leaned in and rested his forehead to hers and stared intensely into her eyes.

“It hurts ‘Ro, I can feel a physical pain, I ache for you,” Logan spoke as he moved his head a bit until his nose was against her temple and his lips brushed against her ear as he spoke. Her eyes rolled closed as she felt his hot breath on the side of her face. “Do you feel it too?” She did feel it almost every second she wasn’t around him. She knew he’d know if she were lying but she was too afraid of what might happen if she ‘vocalize’ this fact and so she simply nodded her reply. “This helps ease it, being close to you, touching you,” His thumb burrowed under the hem of the t-shirt she wore and his calloused skin brushed against her silky skin, and the sensation elicited a soft moan from both their lips. “Tasting you,” He continued and then moved in swiftly to capture her lips against his, prying her mouth open with his tongue and then delving inside to savor her sweet tongue. He reached up his free hand and tangled it in her hair, which she had tied loosely in a ponytail.

“Ororo, have you…Oh,” A voice spoke from the doorway of the greenhouse startling Ororo, and she quickly jumped back from Logan’s touch, and she wiped at her mouth. Logan didn’t move he simply stared at Ororo with eyes full of desire that spoke to her about what would have happened had they not been interrupted. “I’m sorry was I interrupting something?” Jean asked as she hovered just in the entryway.

“Yes…No,” Logan and Ororo replied respectively.

“No, not at all Jean,” Ororo said as she side stepped Logan and faced her friend. “Did you need something?” She asked as she nervously rubbed the palms of her hand down the front of her cutoff denim jeans shorts. Logan turned but kept his gazed locked onto Ororo’s backside.

“Actually I was coming to ask you if you had seen Logan,” Jean said with a smile, his name on her tongue caused Logan to shift his gaze to her. “But I can see he’s here with you. I need some help bringing down some supplies from the attic they’re very heavy so I’m in need of some muscles.” Jean said as she threw Logan a flirty smile.

“And you couldn’t get your man to do it?” Ororo asked in a snappy tone that caused her and Jean both to flinch back a bit at the iciness in her voice, but Logan only grinned. “I mean, Scott has nice muscles surely he did not turn you away when you asked him.” Ororo tried to cover.

“No, uhm…Scott’s not here right now he’s gone out to buy supplies that we’ve run out of, or of course I would have asked him first, and…uh Piotr would have been my next choice but he has gone with Scott to help him. So that just leaves Logan, if that’s ok?” Jean said and Ororo inwardly groaned over how she must look, behaving like some jealous hag.

“That would be up to Logan,” Ororo said and then turned to stare at Logan who had remained silence with a grin still plastered on his face.

“Sure Jeannie,” Logan finally replied and Ororo’s eyes rolled of their own volition at the pet name Logan used on Jean. “I’ll be up to help you in just a minute, ‘Ro and I were just finishing up a discussion.”

“No, don’t keep Jean waiting. As to what we were discussing I am afraid I will be too busy this coming week, sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it Darlin, I’ll call and take a rain check,” Logan said as he move towards the door. Ororo’s hand reached out and stopped him.

“You should still go, Logan,” She said in a lowered voice as Jean watched them with interest.

“I will when you’re free to come with me, like I said I’ve waited this long so it’ll keep.” Ororo smiled kindly at him and then released his arm. He headed out with Jean, and despite herself and her determination not look, she turned and watched them as they walked back up the path to the mansion side by side and a pang of Jealousy had her clutching at her chest.
Chp 5 by Pari
“This is stupid, we don’t need no fucking marriage counseling,” He grumbled as he slouched further in the chair.

“I too feel a little exposed discussing my feelings, these feelings,” She quickly interjected. “I have for you with others, but the Professor thinks that it will help,” Ororo replied as she sat in a chair beside Logan just outside Professor Xavier’s office.

“We’re adults ‘Ro I think we can handle this ourselves without bringing anybody else in on it,” Logan spoke as he absentmindedly reached out and grasped her pinky finger, she in turn made no attempts to rebuke his touch.

“And how do you suggest ‘we’ handle it?” She asked even though she already suspected what his answer would be. It had been three months since the riff had been closed and in that time, Logan had become more attentive and even possessive towards Ororo, which he gave no apologies for. Ororo never minded his attention and if she were to be honest with herself she’d admit that she enjoyed having his ‘eye’, and had began to rely on him being there for her and with her.

“I think what we need to do is let nature take its course.” Logan said and she rolled her eyes slightly and smiled as she pulled her hand away from his.

“Right you mean I should let you take me upstairs and ‘sex me up’ as Jubliee would say.” She responded and her words brought a devilish smile to Logan’s lips as he arched a brow at her.

“Well, I was going to say we could see each other, exclusively, you know see where things go. But I think I like your idea better darlin,” He chuckled and she couldn’t help but the blush and giggle herself.

“Seriously, Logan, are you speaking of a courtship?”

“You know I aint a ‘flowers and candy’ kind of guy, but yeah I’m talking about courting you,” Ororo bit at her bottom lip a bit as she contemplated the idea and Logan’s eyes zoomed in and locked onto her lips. She didn’t realize the effect she had on him, how aroused she could get him with such an innocent act. He hungrily licked at his canines. “I know you think that all these feelings we’ve been having for each other aren’t our, that they all belong to the other you and me, but I know better. I know that some of them are ours. And yeah maybe having that other me inside my head has invoked new things in me that have made me notice things about you I never noticed before, and they make me feel differently about you. But those are all ‘my’ feelings.” His admission caused her to turn her head abruptly and stare at him.

“What things, and I ask again how can you be so sure they are your feelings?”

“Your eyes for one,” He said and then paused. Ororo sat silently waiting for him to continue. “They’re blue.”

“Yes Logan they have always been blue, since my birth,” She threw him a slight frown.

“Yeah but I never notice them before,” This stunned her and offended her a bit that she had obviously been of little or no interest to him before. She felt this just proved her case that what they were feeling wasn’t ‘real’. “And I never realized how alike we are, how we both have to stay so in control of our emotions, because we don’t it could do harm to others.” He said this as he flexed his hands a bit, causing Ororo to look down at them. She knew he was referring to his rage, the berserker rage as he would call it. How it was hard for him to control his anger once it was unleashed and how he was so easily set off. “Then there’s the way you smell,” He continued and she groaned a bit.

“Now I smell badly to you?”

“Naw I didn’t say in a bad way darlin, actually it’s quite intoxicating and I’ve always smelt it just never realized until now that it was you causing it. You smell like the earth and all the natural things that grow from it, all mixed in together, and sometimes you smell like the rain too. It’s all natural and it’s all you, it’s very alluring for me because I’m a child of the wild. I’m at my calmest when I’m in nature. I feel most welcome there, comfortable, and safe. I get all of those intense feeling by just being this close to you,” He leaned over closer to her and reached out to stroke a lock of her soft hair. “I want to know everything about you ‘Ro and I can honestly tell you that there has never been anyone, to ‘ever’ make me feel the things I’m starting to feel for you. So to answer your other question I know these feelings are mine because ‘that’ other Logan already loves his ‘Ro and he’s been in love with her for years. Me, I’m only now starting to fall for ‘you’.” His words made her heart swell and brought tears of endearment to her eyes.

“Oh Logan,” She said softly as her hand drifted up and cupped his face. She let her thumb stroke his stubbled jaw line.

“No one has made my body, heart, and soul hum the way that you do. I told you once that I physically ache for you. That feeling hasn’t gone away, if anything it’s intensified. I want you, want to be with you so badly sometimes it’s almost unbearable,” He spoke more softly as he leaned in even closer. Ororo found herself being drawn in and she leaned in towards him, meeting him half way.

“I want you too, but…I am afraid…I am so afraid Logan,” She spoke in a near whisper even though they were the only ones in the corridor. “What if these feelings are all ‘hers’ and someday they go away. What happens if we pursue this, pursue a relationship and then the feelings disappear as quickly as they came about?”

“There’s a chance of that happening regardless ‘Ro, people fall out of love and out of relationships every single day, but that don’t mean love can’t be good for us or worth pursuing. Look all I’m asking for is a chance for ‘us’, you and me,” He stroked her cheek and then settled his hand at the base of her neck. “To get to know each other, because I know there’s something there and if we’re willing to take it, it could be something special. Don’t you feel it, not ‘them’ but ‘us’, this buzz between us?”

“Yes,” She replied coyly.

“And it’s been there, was there long before the riff and your trip to bizarre world. I know I felt it the first day I met you.” Her eyes widened at this news. “Yeah even then.” He answered her unasked question.

“Then why not then, why not speak of this or pursue this then?”

“I could tell you that I thought you were a stuck up, high maintenance, frigid bitch, those were the reasons I told myself at the time,” Logan replied honestly and Ororo couldn’t even pretend to be offended as she averted her eyes and bowed her head a bit, because she had heard others describe her that same way, other men that she had been interested in. “Hey,” He called to her and she raised her head back to eye level and looked at him straight on. “But the truth is I just thought you were out of my league, too beautiful and regal for my dirty hands.”

“Oh Logan, you are not dirty to me please do not think that I see you that way. You are fierce and wild just like nature and that is what I find most attractive about you. You are beautiful to me Logan.”

“I know you don’t think I’m dirty darlin, it’s…”

“How you see yourself.” She said and he nodded his head.

“I’ve done a lot of evil shit in my lifetime, things that I’m just now remembering along with the shit I already knew about, my past it aint a pretty thing ‘Ro.”

“Maybe not but that is, as you said, the past it is not who you are now. I know you are a good man I have seen it.”

“That’s also because of you, you know? Years ago you told me I had a choice to make, had to take a side. I stayed because of you, because you wanted me to. Even then you had this faith in me you saw the good. You made me want to be a better person, and I guess I am, and I owe that to you.”

“Thank you for saying so, but it was something you chose to do and ‘you’ did it, and I am glad that you stayed.

“Yeah, I’m glad I stayed too darlin.”

“And Jean…what about Jean?” She finally asked about the one thing that had been bugging her the most and had been the biggest reason that had kept her at arm’s length with Logan, his feelings for the resident red head.

“My fixation with Jean, and I know now that that’s all it really is, it goes deep, way back when I was just a boy. There was a girl, she was hired to look after me, and her name was Rose. She was a red head too,” Logan stated and Ororo eyes lit up with intrigue and understanding. “I loved her but she loved someone else, sound familiar?”

“So you think you have been displacing old feelings for this Rose onto Jean?”

“Maybe, Charles thinks that Jean triggered a memory that was buried deep in my subconscious. Her hair color and then there’s her relationship with Scott, it was all so similar to Rose and the things I remembered about her that my mind may have blurred the two to try to make sense out of it all. I don’t know about all that. What I do know is that for the past few months I haven’t thought about Jean not even once, haven’t flirted with her even though she tries to engage me. In fact I go out of my way to avoid her and that’s because of you.”

“Sorry I did not mean to ruin your fun Logan,” Ororo said irritably as she rolled her eyes slightly and extracted herself from his grasp. One of his hands quickly shot out and grasped one of her hands.

“You didn’t ruin anything darlin. Aren’t you listening to what I’m telling you, don’t you get it? I don’t think about Jean anymore, I don’t want her, I don’t love her, because you’re all I think about, you’re the one I want, and you’re the one I…”

“I apologize for keeping you two waiting, my meeting with Jean ran a little late,” The Professor’s voice cut in as he and Jean stood in the open doorway of his office. The moment had been killed and Logan openly growled at the interruption as Ororo herself silently screamed in frustration. “But I have the rest of the afternoon free for our session, if you’re ready.”

“No thanks,” Logan said as he stood.

“Logan,” Ororo called softly to him as she turned and watched him began to walk away. He paused and looked directly at Ororo, and completely ignored the other two forms standing with them in the corridor.

“I’m sorry darlin, but I don’t need Charles to help me figure ‘this’ out. I know what I feel and I know what I want, and ‘who’ I want,” He let that hang in the air for a brief second, letting it resonate with Ororo as well as Jean, who bowed her head a bit. “I’ve already told you what I want to do. Now you’ve just gotta decide what ‘you’ want to do. When you sort things out, you let me know.” With that said he again turned and walked away.
Chp 6 by Pari
It was only for a week, seven whole days and six nights. He figured it would just fly by and he would even welcome the time away, so when the Professor asked him to go on this particular mission it hadn’t taken much coaxing. He needed the time away to clear his head, and he needed the time away from ‘her’ and all the emotions that the mere thought of her invoked in him. Emotions that made him want to go against his very nature if it meant having her. Now just one day into the mission and he missed her and wanted to turn around and race back to her. Yet he had a job to do one he had committed to and he knew the Professor was counting on him to get it done, but God, how he longed to see her.

He steered the bike off to the side of the deserted country road. He removed his helmet and then fished through the pockets of his leather jacket, until his hands grasped the cell phone he always kept there in case of an emergency. He sat upon his motorcycle and stared down at the small phone in his hands and debated over what to do next.




A week, an entire week he was going to be away. Why hadn’t he told her himself instead of sending Rogue with the message, then again why would he tell her. He was still waiting for her to make up her mind about their ‘relationship’ and to come to him with some kind of answer. But she still didn’t know the answer, and so she had been avoiding him and he hadn’t pursued her or pushed the issue. Still a part of her felt hurt and even betrayed that he hadn’t told her of the mission that would take him away from the team and from her for an entire week. She couldn’t stop herself from being a bit insecure and to wonder if this was his way of distancing himself from her, ‘out of sight, out of mind’.

She stopped pacing her loft floor and with a frustrated groan threw herself atop her queen sized bed, and buried her face against one of her pillows. The pillow was enough to muffle the scream that she unleashed, which was soon interrupted by the ringing of the phone on her bedside table. She lifted her head and stared at the phone for a second, and pondered who could be calling her at such a late hour. Everyone who knew that number was currently in the mansion and had no need to call her, everyone except…She shot straight up and threw her legs over the side of the bed and rubbed her suddenly sweaty hands against her bare thighs, as she stared at the phone which was still ringing off the hook. Her heart pounded in her chest as she thought about whether it was Logan. It wasn’t exactly his style to phone her in the middle of the night, just to catch up. After the fifth ring she hurriedly yanked up the phone out of fear that it might be Logan and she would miss his call.

“Hello?” She spoke softly as if anything louder would scare off the other person on the line.

“Ro?” The familiar voice called out to her and her heart and soul began to sing, and she had to will away the impending tears of joy that threatened to spring forth. “I didn’t wake you did I darlin?”

“No, is something wrong, has something happened, are you ok…Logan where are you?” She ranted over excitedly and Logan couldn’t stop the smile that crossed his face at the concern he could hear in her voice for him.

“I’m fine ‘Ro, nothing’s happened. Sorry darlin I didn’t mean to scare you. I just…” He paused and there was only silence for several long moments and Ororo feared that they had lost their connection.

“Logan?” She called out tentatively.

“Yeah I’m still here, sorry. It’s late you should go back to sleep, I’m sorry if I woke you.”

“I was not a sleep. I have been up pacing the floor. I was worried…you just left me and…”

“I didn’t leave you, ‘Ro, baby, I would never leave you. Fuck it I’ll come back right now…”

“No Logan, I know that the Professor sent you on a mission, a very important mission.”

“Nothing is more important to me than you ‘Ro,” He stated and his confession seemed to stun them both. “And I don’t want you thinking that I’ve deserted you.”

“I do not think that, it is just that…well you did not say goodbye.”

“Sorry, I just thought it would be easier for us both if you heard it from someone else, so I asked Rogue to tell you. I see now that that was stupid on my part. I should have been man enough to do it myself. It’s just that…” He paused again but this time she didn’t allow time to intervene.

“What?”

“If I had seen you I probably wouldn’t have been able to leave. You’ve been avoiding me and I’ve been trying to keep a respectable distance while you decide what you want. It’s been hard, too damn hard and if I had come to see you before I left…”

“You would have ravished me,” She said more as a statement than a question and his silence told her she was right on. “And I would have let you,” She added with all honesty and she could hear Logan’s sharp intake of breath from the other end. “So I guess it was for the best that you did not come to say goodbye to me.”


“’Ro,” Logan called out to her in a mournful tone that caused an ache in her core. “Do you know what you do to me?”

“We will discuss things when you return. Now you must stay focused and complete your mission, so do so and return home safely and Logan,”

“Yeah darlin,”

“I miss you,” She announced and then quickly placed the phone back on its hook as she lied back upon her bed and smiled dreamingly up at the ceiling. He smiled as he placed the phone back in his pocket, put back on his helmet, and then raced down the road once more.




The days had been counted, hers on the calendar she kept in her bedside table and his all within his mind. It had been a long week for them both and the only thing that had made it bearable was their nightly late-night chats. Today was his return day and the day had been filled with the oddest of weather, sunny one moment and rainy the next which seemed to leave a harsh chill in the air, considering it was summertime. All this spoke of Ororo’s nervous anticipation for Logan’s arrival. She had remained in her loft the entire evening, quickly retiring there after her last class. She had bathed and then changed her outfit over a dozen times up until night fell at which time she had decided on a red satin night gown that she had purchased just the day before. She settled in bed knowing that when Logan arrived he would come to her, that this would be the night they would finally be together. Tonight everything would change for them and the thought of what tomorrow would bring terrified her, but not enough the deter her. She would not deny Logan, not this night at least and she would no longer allow her doubts to interfere with what she desired, and what she desired most was Logan.




He had finally reached the mansion, steering the motorcycle to its usual spot in the garage.

“Welcome home Logan,” The Professor’s voice instantly echoed in his mind. Logan only grunted in reply as he removed his helmet and leather gloves. “I had expected you hours ago, I hope all went well with your mission.”

“Yeah, sorry I’m late I ran outta gas, so I had to push the bike a few miles until I got to a gas station to fill her up again. The mission was a success and I’ll get all the intel to you tomorrow, some time. Right now I need…”

“Yes I understand Logan, you must be tired,” The Professor interjected and Logan couldn’t help but chuckle at how wrong he was. Logan was quite awake and restless, almost antsy in fact. “Rest my friend we will discuss your mission as you said, some time tomorrow. Good Night Logan.”

“Night,” Logan replied as he headed up the back stairs from the garage. He made his way through the darkened mansion without making a noise. He ascended the stairs and paused at his door long enough to open it and toss his duffle bag inside, before he shut it again and continued further down the hall way and then up the stairs leading to Ororo’s loft. He didn’t bother knocking because something told him that the door wouldn’t be locked as it normally would have been, and a smile graced his lips when he was able to turn the knob and open the door, which he did as quietly as possible. He scanned the dark room and his heightened vision allowed him to see the form lying in the bed. She lay atop the covers on her side with her back to the door and Logan’s eyes did a trace of her figure, starting at the side of her face that he could see, down to her shoulders and her arms, and on down into the dip of her waist and then back up over the curve of her hips and long slender legs. He moved to the bed and settled in behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He snuggled closer and buried his nose within the thick layers of her silky hair, and took in a deep breath, letting her scent consume him. He felt her stir a bit in her sleep and he stilled his movements, not wanting to awaken her, but her soft voice told him it was too late.

“I tried to wait up for you,” She spoke out as she turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

“I’m sorry I’m so late, the bike ran out of gas. Truth is I was in such a hurry to get home to you I didn’t really want to stop for gas, thought I could make it, but I was wrong.”

“It does not matter, you are here now,” She spoke through a sigh as she snuggled closer to him. His eyes rolled shut and he swallowed a groan as her leg settled in between his. “I missed you,” She continued as she tried to snuggle even closer as if trying to climb inside of him.

“I missed you too baby, so much…too much.”

“I do not ever want to be a part from you like that ever again,” She announced and her words caused Logan’s hopes to rise, and he pushed back from her a bit so he could look into her eyes.

“What are you saying ‘Ro?”

“Nothing, I do not wish to talk about it tonight. I just want to be with you, to touch you and to be touched by you.” She stated as she tugged at the hem of the black t-shirt he wore, pulling it up. Logan sat up a bit and quickly yanked the shirt up and over his head and tossed it onto the floor, and then settled back down beside Ororo. She quickly began touching him, rubbing her hands across his flesh and raking her nails through his hairy chest. A growl tumbled from his lips.

“Darlin are you sure, you have to be sure…please be sure ‘Ro because in about ten seconds I won’t be able to stop myself from having you.” Logan asked as his breath came in pants and he slowly and unconsciously began grinding himself against her.

“I am sure in fact I could not deny it any longer even if I tried to. I want to be with you. It is as you said an ache and if I do not have you soon I fear I shall die.” Her words ended abruptly as Logan crashed his mouth to hers, in a deep, spine tingling kiss. She moaned into his mouth and clamped her hands around his neck, and held him to her. His need to be closer to her made him grasp the thigh of her leg that rested between his, he raised it, opening her to him. He settled between her legs and shifted their bodies until he was above her, as he then rested her leg over his hip, where her foot settled atop his backside. Logan began a slow gyration of his hips, which pressed his very swollen member right up against her hot center. And when the engorged fabric of his jeans scraped against her hardened nub, Ororo broke from their kiss and let out a gasp as she stared up at Logan with surprised and fright filled eyes. As he looked into her eyes he was struck with a realization, and he stopped completely. Ororo sensing his hesitation locked her legs around his waist holding him to her. “No,” She said sharply and in a commanding tone.

“’Ro,” Logan whispered to her as he tried to extract himself from her, but her legs only tightened around him as she used one of her hands to grip at his neck, while she moved her free one down to the crotch of his pants.

“No, you said that you wanted me, that you needed me so do not deny me now that I have realized the same,” She spoke in a near growl as she yanked open his belt and unzipped his jeans. She slipped her hand inside his boxers and freed him fully. Using the balls of her feet she pushed his jeans and boxers down over his butt and down his hips. “Must I beg you, is that what you want Logan. Please…”

“No baby you don’t have to beg, never but…God ‘Ro you’re a…”

“A woman who wants to give herself completely to the man that she loves.” Her words stunned and even angered Logan a bit as he roughly pinned her against the bed, on her back with his weight pressing against her, leaving her a bit winded. He rested his forehead up against hers and stared dangerously into her eyes, and she locked onto his gaze, never wavering or cowering away.

“Don’t you fucking say those words to me unless you mean it, ‘Ro.” He spoke in a low graveled voice. His demeanor seemed so strong and in control but his eyes shone his vulnerability and insecurities.

“I love you Logan, I do, Goddess help me I do,” She replied in a near whisper and pulled his head down and recaptured his lips with hers. He hungrily devoured her mouth, deepened the kiss and heightening both their arousal.

“I love you too darlin, and I need you so badly,” He spoke against her lips never fully breaking from their kiss and his hands moved down her body and up her thigh a bit, before sliding under the satin gown she wore. His intent was to free her of her undergarments but to his pleasant surprise she wasn’t wearing any. His hand met with her shaven quam and his digits instantly dipped in between her hot, wet lips, and he knew then that she wanted this, wanted him and that her plan for this night was to finally be with him, fully and the knowledge of this made him want to howl up at the moon in joy. “I’m sorry,” He mumbled against her lips and before she had time to even question his words, he surged forward and deeply within her. His action tore away her barriers and caused a curdling scream to escape Ororo’s lips, and be swallowed down by Logan’s mouth which was still upon hers.

“Mmmmmm…mmmhhhh,” Her muffled cries filled the room as her tears wet her face but he continued to thrust against her; in and out, in and out until her inner muscles relaxed and her core became slick. He knew her sudden wetness was a mixture of her own natural juices as well as her blood. He could smell it, and the smells made him even harder and caused a small pang of guilt to swirl in his mind, at having taken her so roughly her first time. He had decided it would be better to get it over with quickly instead of a slow and torturous method, and after a moment when he heard Ororo’s sobs of pain melt into moans of pleasure, and felt her thrashing beneath him meeting him thrust for thrust, he knew he had made the right decision. He tore his mouth from hers and proceeded to kiss her damp face as he moved down to her neck and collarbone. He pulled away the thin strap of Ororo’s night gown and it fell from her left shoulder and down from her left breast, which Logan latched onto and suckled and nipped at with his teeth. Ororo’s voice hitched in her throat at the almost violent and sensual pleasures Logan was creating within her, and she arched her back, tilted her head back against the pillows as she hugged his head firmly against her chest, allowing him no escape, not that he was looking for one.

“Logan,” She gasped out and he could only growl in reply and quicken his pace. The power of his thrusts now caused the headboard to bang against the wall, and he reached a hand up and pressed some of his weight upon it until the banging stopped, even has his thrusting increased and became nearly frantic. “Logan, Logan,” Ororo cried out as she reached up and gripped at his arm which hung above her head and her tone brought Logan down from the euphoric high he was on and he looked down at her. The panic he saw in her eyes instantly slowed his movements and he brought his hand down to lovingly stroke her face. Her mouth fell open as she tried desperately to gulp in air, and the way her eyes glazed over told Logan that she was about to experience an orgasm, her first true orgasm

“Shhh,” He shushed away her fears and softly kissed her lips. “It’s ok baby, it’s natural just let it happen. That’s right baby come for me, come for me ‘Ro,” He trailed his hand from her face down her body until his fingers found her swollen and throbbing clit, and with one flick of his thumb she lost it, as she was nearly overcome with unimaginable, unexplainable ecstasy. She had to clamp her mouth against Logan shoulder to hide her scream, as she clung to him, and sunk her blunt teeth into his flesh. The sensations of her teeth biting him and the intense pulses of her pussy walls strangling his cock were his undoing.

“Grrahhh!” He gave one final thrust as he lifted up and threw his head back and roared. Then he pushed his full weight atop Ororo and buried his face in the nook of her neck, where he panted heavily. She tried to shift herself only to have Logan’s hand shoot out and grip and then yank her hair a bit, stilling her movements, and as if understanding she remain submissively still beneath him. They lay that way for several long moments while Logan’s breathing calmed and his fingers loosened their grip in her tangled, damp tresses. He lifted up and stared at her in shame and concern. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, more than ok, I am…satisfied would be the most appropriate word I suppose, but not a poetic way to express the way I am truly feeling. Goddess, my body feels tingly all over and at the same time I feel lethargic. How could something hurt and be so inexplicably pleasurable? Will it always be like that?” She turned her questioning eyes to him and Logan noticed her once Carolina blue color was now a vibrant electric blue.

“Well I think that pain from losing your virginity is a once in a life time kind of thing, darlin,” He said as he reached out and brushed a lock of her hair from her face, and then leaned down and placed a quick peck on her lips before continuing. “But the pleasure, that will only get better, I can promise you that.”

“Better, I do not know if I could survive anything more pleasurable than what I have just experienced. That was amazing Logan.”

I’m glad you enjoyed it but I am sorry I had to hurt you, you know in the beginning.”

“Do not apologize I am the kind of girl who wants the band-aid removed quickly as opposed to slowly. Besides it only hurt for a moment and what I felt afterwards, well it definitely made it all worth it.”

“So no regrets?” He asked jokingly even as he held his breath waiting for her answer.

“No…you do not regret what we have done, do you?”

“Never,” He replied as he leaned back down and kissed her once more and when she deepened the kiss she felt butterflies in her stomach and a new throbbing sensation stirred within her loins. She brazenly reached for Logan’s cock which she found to be fully erect. Grasping it she pulled him closer and needing no further explanation he nestled between her open legs once more and plowed into her. The expected intrusion still managed to take her breath away and she threw her head back and let out a gasp. After a few seconds to let her body adjust to Logan’s size, Ororo set the pace and this time their love making was slower and much more tender, and as Logan had promised even more pleasurable, as their bodies rocked together until the break of dawn.
Chp 7 by Pari
It had been the howling that pulled him from his resting place, lying face down, his body tangled in white cotton sheets and half his face buried in a large feathered pillow. He raised his head a bit and opened his eyes and found an empty spot in the bed that had been occupied by Ororo’s warm body not so long ago. He turned his head to the opposite side, towards the patio door, and that’s where he found her out on the terrace.

He extracted himself from the bedding and approached her with stealth-like precision and silence. His intent was to carry her back to bed, but as he got closer he felt the electricity buzzing around her and coursing through her, and this put him on alert.

“’Ro,” He called out to her and she made no indication that she had heard him at first, and he didn’t call out to her again. He just stood silently beside her and watched in awe as she effortlessly brought forth rain, wind, hail, and snow, randomly shifting between each.

“I do not understand it,” She finally spoke as she ended her manipulation of the weather, leaving the skies clear again.

“Don’t understand what, darling?” Logan inquired while he stared at her from beneath a furrowed brow.

“There should have been something Logan,” She turned and looked at him. “A patch of snow, some fallen trees, something, but there is not.” He stayed quiet still a bit confused. “Last night I experienced the most intense feelings…emotions, which should have caused my powers to manifest in some form.” She stated and then turned back to look out at the landscape before them. “But there is nothing.”

“Well maybe it happened somewhere else.” Logan threw out casually in an attempt to help ease her mind, but the wide eyed expression on her face told that he had frightened her more.

“Oh Goddess, you are right. That must be it.” She hurriedly brushed past Logan and re-entered her lofted, moving to her closet to find something to wear. “I must talk to the Professor and see f he knows of any weather catastrophes happening anywhere last night.”

“Want me to come with you?” Logan offered as he sat on the bed and watched her.

“If you would like, but please put something on…’that’,” She smiled and blushed as she looked down at his semi-erect penis. He smiled in return and wiggled his eyebrows at her playfully.

“All right, come here and I will,” Logan replied with and sly, sexy grin as he rubbed his hands against his thighs in anticipation. Ororo’s feet moved of their own accord, taking two steps towards him before she willed them to stop.

“Do not tempt me Logan, especially when I am on such a dire mission. I must find out if I have unwittingly done harm with my powers.” She went about dressing and brushing her hair, in an attempt to make herself look more presentable. She decided she would take a hot shower later, but for now Logan’s scent would have to be her fragrance.




“Are you sure Professor?” She asked as she nervously picked at her bottom lip.

“Yes my dear quite sure,” He replied.

“And you sensed nothing either?” She turned to Jean who had been summoned to the Professor’s office to assist.

“No sweetie I haven’t sensed any weather anomalies nor have there been any news reports about anything,” Jean replied as she watched her friend in concern. “Why would you think that your powers aren’t working properly, I mean you would know before anyone else if your powers had manifested in some way, right?”

“Yes.”

“So, what happened that has gotten you so worked up?” Jean continued.

“Last night I…” Ororo’s voice still and her eyes widen a bit as she stared at the Professor and then at Jean. An immediate blush spread from her neck up her face.

“What child, you know you can tell us anything especially if it has something to do with your powers.” The Professor encouraged.

“Yes you are right of course it is just a bit…” Again Ororo was at a loss for words.

“Embarrassing?” Jean offered and Logan who had remained standing silently near the door finally took real interest in the conversation, wondering how Ororo would answer.

“No, no…it is just private.” She answered with a coy smile and Logan couldn’t help but smirk as he pushed himself from the wall he had been holding up and moved to take a seat in the chair beside Ororo, which sat in front of the Professor’s large mahogany desk.

“What ‘Ro’s trying to say is we spent all last night and the better part of this morning having mind blowing, body numbing sex, our mental and emotional state had to be off the charts…I know mine was. Her powers are connected to her emotions right, so naturally she would be concerned that her powers might has come online during the course of our love making.” Logan blurted out and all eyes locked on to him; the professor’s held a knowing look, Jean’s a slight glint of hurt and anger, while Ororo’s held surprise and adoration. “Since you’re both saying nothing happened then we have to conclude that something’s off with her powers.”

“Unless,” Jean spoke as she tried to regain her composure. “Ororo was able to stay in control during…”

“Naw that didn’t happen, trust me, she was barely in control of her breathing,” Logan threw out nonchalantly not to brag but to state fact, and his words caused Ororo as well as Jean to blush.

“Logan is correct I was not in control of my emotions nor much of anything else.” Ororo stated as she bowed her head a bit.

“Wait, maybe you were,” Logan said as he stared at Ororo, who quickly turned to him.

“Logan I think we both just attested to the fact that I was not…”

“No maybe not ‘you’ but the other ‘Ro,” He smiled when her eyes widened a bit and he saw the light bulb go off in her head.

“Goddess, is that possible?” She directed her question to the Professor.

“I honestly don’t know but it’s a very reasonable deduction. We should have Hank run some test and look into the matter more, until we find out with is happening, Ororo, I do not want you using your powers.” She gave a nod as she began to stand.

“I shall head to Hank’s lab right now,” She announced and then focused onto Logan. “Will you accompany me Logan?” She asked and when he saw the fear in her eyes he grasped her hand in and tight grip and gave a nod.

“Sure darlin,”




They had been in Hank’s lab for nearly three hours. Logan sat quietly while Ororo endured Hank’s poking and prodding. Occasionally Logan would find both Ororo’s and Hank’s startled eyes focused on him, to which they’d tell him he had been growling. Logan passed it off as his hungry stomach grumbling but he knew it was his jealous nature reacting to some of the ‘innocent’ touches Hank placed upon Ororo’s body.

“Some of the tests can take a few hours to complete before I can get a full assessment and diagnosis the problem,” Hank said as he stood before Logan and Ororo, reading over some of the results he had already obtained.

“So you think that there is a problem?” Ororo asked nervously.

“Well, from what I’ve gotten so far I’d say no, but as I said I have not gotten all the results back and I do not want to diagnosis until I have all the facts.”

“Yes, but could Logan be correct in his assumption, that the other me somehow stayed in control of my emotions when I was not?”

“Theoretically speaking, yes it is quite possible. You and the Ororo of that other world now occupy the same body and essence.”

“I do not like the idea of ‘her’ being in control of my powers.” Ororo said as she self-consciously hugged herself.

“Well we do not know that she has any control over your powers, in fact I would wager ‘that’ isn’t even possible.”

“But you just said…”

“That she might have some control over your emotions,” Hank corrected. “But I can assure you Ororo you still have complete control over your mind as well as your powers, in your mind she would be like a voice …something like your conscience if you will, but you’d decide if you want to listen to her or not. As for your powers if anything I say you’d be more likely to have control over her powers… well had her powers been different than your own, which as far as we know they weren’t.”

“I’m not seeing the bad here,” Logan interjected. “Seems to me you now have what you’ve always said you wanted, more control over your emotions. Now you don’t have to be such a tight ass about everything,” Logan joked as he and Hank both chuckled while Ororo giggled and swatted at his arm.

“Well Logan I am glad you have found a bright side in this because if this is in fact true then we’d have to also conclude that the same will happen with you and your other self.” Hank stated.

“Not likely, I keep ‘him’ in check.”

“What do you mean?” Hank asked curiously. “Have you experienced some thing?”

“Yeah, he tries to take over sometimes, try to make me act on his wants but I rein him in, and it’s only when we’re around ‘Ro.”

“Me?” Ororo said stunned.

“Yeah whenever we see you we have the same reaction but he’s screaming it in my head and beating in my chest, ‘want, take, have’. I know it’s our primal nature trying to act out, but like I said I keep it in check.”

“Fascinating,” Hank said with a look of awe as he stared at Logan for a moment. “I think I should run some tests on you as well Logan.”

“I’ll let you take some blood furball, that’s it. You know I don’t like being ‘tested’.”

“Understood, I think your blood will suffice, thank you.” Hank moved to gather the items needed to draw blood.




“So you want to take me and have me?” Ororo teased as she and Logan made their way from Hank’s lab to the Danger Room, where they had a session scheduled with the rest of the team.

“Every single time I see you,” He answered honestly as he threw her a lustful stare.

“Even after all we have done in the past twelve hours?” She asked in disbelief with a giggle. “Surely that must have sated you.”

“Oh that just made me want you more, last night only confirmed just how amazing we are together, “ Logan spoke as he maneuvered her up against the nearby wall, and pressed his body against hers. Ororo instantly became aroused as her breaths came out in pants. “And I’ll never be sated…I’ll never get tired of touching you,” He reached up and brushed his fingers across her lips. “Tasting you,” Leaning in he captured her lips briefly, yet sensually. “And being buried deep inside of you,” He gyrated his hips, grinding his swollen crotch against her belly.

“Mmmm,” A moan escaped her lips and as if it were an invitation, Logan crushed his mouth to her, lifted her up and entered the nearest door, which was a bathroom, locking it behind them. “Mmmm…no Logan we cannot, we have a session in the Danger Room.” Ororo weakly protested as she stood with her back pressed to the door, clinging to him.

“We’ve got 15 minutes darlin, plenty of time.” Logan said as he pulled back and yanked at the fastening of her pants, which he quickly unlatched and then pushed down her long legs. He dropped to his knees before her and helped her hastily removed her pants and panties from her body. Then he moved in and buried his face into her crotch, licking her hot, wet middle with his tongue and then suckling her nub between his teeth. The suddenness of his act caused Ororo to convulse a bit and she used the doorknob and Logan’s head to steady her as she gripped at both. The feel of his hot mouth, loving her, was exquisite to Ororo, while the scent of her mixed with his was maddening for Logan, who growled as he bite at her center like it was the juiciest, sweetest fruit.

“Goddess!” Ororo hissed out at the pain and pleasure of it all, and then cried out in protested as Logan suddenly stopped and moved back from her. “No, Logan please do not stop…” He ignored her as he swiftly stood and grasped her forearm in a bruising grip and yanked her to the pedestal sink.

“Hold on,” He commanded her in a low graveled tone that attested to his desire. Ororo did as she was told, turning from him and gripping the sides of the sink as he fumbled with his jeans, urgently trying to free himself. She stared into the mirror, focusing on his face. Once finally free of his pants he locked eyes with her in the mirror as he grabbed her right leg in his hand and lifted it to her side a bit opening her more to him, and then without warning and almost cruelly he surged forward.

“Ahhhh,” Ororo wailed as Logan fisted his free hand into the tangles of her hair and began frantically pumping in and out of her. It didn’t take long for Ororo’s juice to pour and her pleasure to heighten as she started to rock back against him, matching his brutal pace. Her eyes closed and her face contorted with ecstasy and lust. “Logan, oh Logan…fuck me…fuck me harder,” She groaned out and he happily complied as he pounded into her faster and harder. He detangled his hand from her hair and reached down between them, grazing her inner thigh which was coated heavily with her juices, he lathered his fingers in it. He then moved his fingers back up and to her small ass hole, which pucker a bit with each thrust. He rubbed her juices all around it. Ororo moaned at this new sensation. After a few second of massaging her ass hole he pushed his thumb against it and with ease his thumb penetrated her, and she gasped out as she locked surprised and slightly frighten eyes onto him in the mirror.

“Just relax, relax baby, it’s gonna feel so good,” He said as he slowly fucked her ass with his thumb and frantically fucked her hot pussy with his cock. When he felt her relax and saw the enjoyment on her face in the mirror he pulled his thumb from her ass and his cock from her pussy and then quickly plowed his cock up her ass.

“Unnnnahhhh!” Ororo screamed out as her tears sprang forth and poured down her face. She wanted to move away but fear of more pain kept her from pulling away from him as her instinct call for her to do. So she gritted her teeth and endured the burning sensation now assaulting her. “Please take it out Logan, it hurts,” She begged him but he didn’t move. Buried fully up her ass Logan had stilled his movement wanting to give her time to adjust, or risked tearing her and severely hurting her. Still gripping her hair he pulled her head back and moved her face so he could kiss her. She whimpered against his mouth. It wasn’t until he felt her anal muscles relax that he moved slowly out of her a bit and then back into her fully.

“Just relax baby, relax… yeah that’s it,” He instructed. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he nearly became overwhelmed by her heat and tightness. Slowly he moved and softly she cried until his movements became less constricted and her cries turned into moans. After a few seconds she reached back and gripped his ass with one of her hands, pulling him deeper, while her other hand steadied her against the sink. This move told him that she was now feeling nothing but pleasure from this new position.

“Deeper, deeper, uhhn,” She chanted in a near whisper as her head lulled forward. Her mind was completely lost in delirious pleasure, she had never before experienced such a feeling and she silently prayed that her other self was once again keeping her emotions in check because at the moment she didn’t care to, in fact the only thing she cared about was getting Logan closer, deeper. Her hold on him became almost painful. Logan dropped the leg he had been holding and wrapped his arms around her waist holding her to him as he moved them across the room, while remaining inside of her. He reached the toilet and sat down atop it, and settled Ororo down onto his lap. His cock was now buried as deep as it could go up her ass.

“Yes, Oh YES!!” She squealed as she threw her head back and ground herself against his lap. Needing no further instructions from Logan, Ororo began to bounce upon his lap using his thighs to brace her. Logan gritted his teeth and put a vice grip on the sides of the bowl. He was fighting with himself, part of him wanted to take control and plow into her without any inhibitions or cares, but his more rational side felt that she wasn’t ready for that just yet, and wanted her to set her own pace, either way he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, and the sounds emitting from Ororo said that neither would she. “Oh I’m going to come, oh, oh…” She gasped out and unable to fight it any longer, with a dangerous growl Logan grasped her hips with both hands and pound up into her as she lifted her and then slammed her back down onto his cock “Guuuahhhhhrggg!” She cried and he roared in unison as they both climaxed. Ororo’s drained, limp body titled forward and Logan quick pulled her and hugged her back against his chest. “Goddess that was unnatural and incredible and like nothing I have ever felt before,” She spoke in a winded voice.

“Yeah and we still got 6 minutes to spare, plenty of time for a quick shower.”

“I would prefer a hot bath to soak in, but I guess that will have to wait until later,” She said thinking out loud. She then turned her body a bit until she was able to see him fully. “I love you Logan,” She said and even though they both had repeatedly said those words over and over to each other the previous night it still invoked a stir in Logan’s belly.

“I love you too baby,” He replied and then pulled her to him, capturing her mouth in a searing kiss that replenished both their passions.

“Mm…no we cannot, not again are you trying to kill me?” She half joked as she lifted herself from his still fully erect member. “I do not have your healing factor or your stamina.” She stated as she moved to the shower and turned the knobs to set the right temperature.

“Well, last night you sure gave me a run for my money,” Logan stood and moved up behind her, reaching around her he cupped her breasts in his hands and pinched both her erect nipples with his fingers. She moans as she leaned back against him.

“I know but we have someplace to be in just a few short moments. We cannot be slack on our obligations to the X-Men, I can just hear Scott’s lecture now.”

“Fuck him…” Logan barked out.

“Hmmm,” Ororo playfully contemplated and was rewarded with a stinging smack to her backside. “I was kidding, I assure you my love you have completely ruined me for any other man. I shall never want anyone but you, forever and always.”

“Having you always and forever, I think I can live with that.” He said with a smile, before leaning in and recapturing her lips.




They had arrived to their Danger Room session on time but drew questioning looks over their ‘wet’ state to which Ororo answer with a bashful smile and Logan answered with a ‘what the fuck are you looking at’ stare. The day’s mission was to stop an attack by the Brotherhood, in the subways. Scott wanted them to practice their skills in hand to hand combat as well as using their powers in a more confined place. They had only been into the mission for 30 minutes before Logan had cornered and then captured his prey.

“Logan the objective is to catch the Brotherhood not me and beside we cannot do ‘this’ in the Danger Room,” Ororo spoke in a lowered voice but made no attempts to extract his hands from in between her legs, where he rubbed his fingers against her leather clad clit.

“I’ll make it good and quick darlin,” Logan insisted as he leaned in and nibbled at her neck, which she gave him full access to by turning her head to the side.

“But what if…” She bit back a moan. “The training session is ended abruptly? We would be left in a very compromising position for everyone to see,” She tried to reason with him.

“I don’t care if one-eye sees my hairy ass, in fact he can kiss it while he’s lookin,” Logan replied as he moved back from her and reached for the zipper to the front of her uniform.

“And what about my ass, it would be exposed to him too, is he to kiss mine as well?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow and then watched with amusement as Logan’s amorous mood quickly shifted to one of madness and jealous possessiveness.

“No one is allowed to look at, touch, taste, or even smell your ass except me,” He commanded in a threatening tone and she giggled in reply.

“Then I suggest you stop your seduction so we can get back to the task at hand.” She said this as she finally maneuvered from his grasped and continued searching through the holographic subway station that she, Logan, Scott, Jean, Rogue, and Bobby were training in. Logan followed her trail and they soon happened upon Jean and Scott, further down the platform.

“What happened to you two,” Scott asked as he folded his arm across his chest. Logan threw a look at him and then one to Ororo that silently asked, ‘is he for real?’, and again Ororo giggled. “Why didn’t you come when I called you?”

“Oh believe me, bub, I was tryin to.” Logan grumbled as he kept walking on past Jean and Scott, and Ororo blushed and bowed her head a bit as she followed Logan’s lead, praying that the other two didn’t catch Logan sexual innuendo. The grin on Jean’s face told that she did in fact catch it, while the confusion gracing Scott face spoke about how clueless he was. Suddenly Rogue’s screams cut through the air and Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, and Jean all gave chase. Wolverine was in the lead and seemed to have some knowledge about where Rogue was, and the others knew that his instinct was never to be questioned nor doubted, so they followed him. As they rounded a corner and found Iceman and Rogue going toe to toe with two of the Brotherhood, Pyro and Avalanche.

*SNIKT*

Wolverine took off running, heading to where Avalanche had a hold on Rogue that held her hands tied up, he had only gotten a few feet before Blob stepped out in front of him, and sent him flying back into the an empty subway car. He crashed through its window.

“Wolverine!” Storm yelled in fear as she moved to help him.

“I’m fine darlin, go help Rogue,” He commanded as he jumped back through the window to face Blob. Storm followed his command while Jean battle with Toad and Cyclops with Quicksilver.

“Release her now!” Storm’s voice called out to Avalanche and he smiled at her as he tightened his hold on Rogue. Storm knew she couldn’t strike him with a bolt so long as he held her friend. Once he was sure he had Rogue secured with one hand Avalanche used his other to conjure up a quake which he sent towards where Storm stood. Her eyes whitened as she watched the earth break and rise as it moved towards her. She had planned to simply take to the air but instead her mind focused and she held out her hand to the approaching earth, and it stopped instantly and then moved back down the course from which it came, striking and knocked both Avalanche and Rogue to the ground. This allowed Rogue to break free and scrabble to her feet. Storm, Rogue, and even Avalanche all seemed to be shocked.

“That’s new sugah, when did you learn that?” Rogue asked as Storm stared down at her hands in disbelief. “Look out!” Rogue sent a warning to Storm just before Pyro engulfed her in flames. Cyclops was just about to end the session when Storm’s body instantly extinguished the flames and then she formed a small flame in her hand, which she then shot directly at Pyro with enough power that it sent him flying through one of the subway walls.

“Whoa,” Cyclops whistled out. “Computer end program.” He said as they all stood, staring at Storm in awe and wonder.

“Storm when did you start manifesting new powers?” Jean asked as she moved closer to her friend.

“I do not know,” Storm answered honestly. “What is happening to me?” She asked as fear and panic began to overtake her causing her body to shake. Logan swiftly moved to her and enveloped her into a comforting embrace.

“We should get you to the lab,” Jean said going into doctor mode.

“It’s ok darlin, let’s get you to Hank.” He kissed her temple and then led her from the Danger Room and back to Hank’s lab.
The Have Nots by Pari
“Ok what’s the diagnosis doc, what’s wrong with her?” Logan asked as he stood beside the medlab bed that Ororo laid on. Scott and the Professor were also in the room keeping a close vigil, while Jean and Hank ran tests.

“Well, from what we can tell, nothing,” Jean replied as she stood at the foot of the bed.

“What do you mean nothing? Jean you were there, you saw the things that Storm did.” Scott spoke.

“Yes I know, and Ororo,” Jean spoke in a gentle tone as she reached out and grasped Ororo’s foot, shaking it a bit to get Ororo’s attention. Once blue eyes locked onto green, Jean continued. “I know that it may all be scary for you, but sweetie I promise you there’s nothing wrong with you.”

“Then what is happening you me?” Ororo asked.

“Evolution,” Hank said as he entered the room from his lab. “Your powers have evolved.”

“And that’s normal?” Logan asked with a bunched brow as his hand subconsciously grasped Ororo’s.

“Yes, though it very rarely happens in a single generation and as far as we know, from what has been studied, on those rare occasions that it does happen it only happens to Alpha mutants. Only to those with the most powerful mutations or to those with the most unique mutations, and both would be the case with Ororo. Did you know my dear that you are the only mutant who has ever had the ability to control the weather, which is in essence the Earth’s biggest defense mechanism?”

“So this is happening to me because of my unique mutation ‘not’ because of my other self?” Ororo voiced the question that had been nagging at her since her new powers manifested themselves.

“Yes but maybe no,” Hank responded and all eyes in the room locked a confused gaze onto him, and so he continued. “It is possible that this is the normal course for your power’s to evolve, or your other self, as you say, could have been the stressor, or trigger, if you will, that caused your evolution.”

“And which do you believe is the cause?” The Professor finally spoke.

“I believe it is the latter. Ororo’s time on the parallel world and then her merger with the Ororo from that world most likely was the stressor. It just kicked started what would most likely have happened anyway.”

“Do I need ta worry?” Logan asked.

“No I don’t think so,” Hank answered with a smile. “Although you are without a doubt one of the toughest mutants I’ve ever come across, your mutations aren’t unique or all that powerful. The most unique thing about you is your Adamantium laced skeletal frame, but that is ‘man made’, not something ‘naturally’ a part of your mutation. But of course if you start to notice anything out of the ordinary please let myself or Jean know at once.” Logan simply nodded in reply.

“So what do my new powers entail?”

“It appears that now you have control over the weather ‘and’ the elements; Earth, wind, fire, and water. It’s the how you control them is what we need to figure out,” Jean answered with a smile.

“You know what that means, it means a lot of training to learn how to control those new powers,” Scott added as he folded his arms across his broad chest, and Ororo groaned at the thought of it.

“Scott is correct,” The Professor said. “We shall start tomorrow 10 am sharp, and until further notice you will be grounded from all missions and danger room sessions. I know you wouldn’t want to risk harming someone unintentionally, and that’s what could happen, until you have complete control over your new powers.”

“Ok,” Ororo conceded in a defeated tone. “So am I free to leave the medlab at least?” She directed to Jean and Hank.

“Yes you are free to go,” Hank answered.

“But,” Jean quickly interjected. “If you start to experience anything strange or you start feeling badly you need to let me know immediately. Anything at all, no matter how slight or insignificant it may seem, ok?”

“Yes, Mom,” Ororo teased with a smile, one that Jean matched with one of her own.




“Yer still nervous, aint’cha?” Logan asked from his spot at the kitchen counter where he stood slicing a tomato to go on the sandwiches he was making for himself and Ororo. After they had left the medlab Ororo’s grumbling stomach alerted him to her hunger and he ushered her up to the kitchen to fix her something to eat.

“Yes, very and a little scared too,” She replied as she grabbed some cheese from the fridge and moved back to the counter beside Logan.

“Well don’t be you heard Jean and Hank, it’s the natural course of things. It’s all normal,” He stated as he piled meat onto their sandwiches.

“This,” She snapped her finger and the tip of her pointer finger held a small flame. “Is not normal, at least not for me,” She then blew out the flame.

“Maybe not but that’s some cool shit though,” He chuckled and she giggled. “It’s a part of your mutation now darlin, so you’re just gonna have ta get use to it. You know Charles will help you and I’ll do whatever I can ta help.” His words got Ororo’s complete attention and she stopped in her task of slicing cheese and looked at him.

“How can ‘you’ possibly help me with this?” She asked and he shrugged.

“I don’t know I guess just doing what I’m doing now. Just be here for ya. Give ya an ear when ya wanna talk about it, a shoulder for ya to cry on or lean on when ya need to. I’ll try ta take care of all yer needs,” Logan stated with his eyes still focused on making their lunch. Ororo’s heart swelled at hearing his words and her center began to throb with desire.

“Goddess, you’ve just made me so hot for you right now,” She announced and those words garnered Logan’s attention and with a wolfish grin he turned to her, and then his smile instantly faded.

“’Ro, darlin yer on fire,” He said as he took a step towards her.

“I know, that’s because I want you so badly right now,” She threw him a seductive smile as she reached out and touched his chest. They both jumped back suddenly; Logan due to the heat emanating from her touch burning his shirt and scorching his skin, and Ororo due to seeing that his words had been literal, that she was ‘actually’ on fire and had caused Logan’s shirt to catch fire. “Ahhhhhh!” She yelped as she stumped back from him and into the items on the countertop, which instantly caught fire. “Shit! Shit, shit shit!” The flames that engulfed her entire body began to grow bigger.

“’Ro, baby ya gotta calm down. Try to control it baby, try to control it,” Logan said as he grabbed a nearby dish cloth and used it to put out the fire on the counter.

“I can’t,” She screamed as she swatted at her arms to try and douse the flames. At hearing the commotion, Bobby and Rogue appeared at the kitchen door.

“Oh my gawd,” Rogue gasped out.

“Come on baby, focus!” Logan barked. “You still control the weather so conjure up some rain.” Ororo took a deep breath and closed her eye to concentrate, and when she opened them again they were white orbs, and instantly rain fell, seemingly from the ceiling, wetting everything and everyone in the room. It also effectively put out Ororo’s flames and the rain than ended and quickly as it had started. Logan rushed to Ororo, who leaned against the counter wet and out of breath.

“Good Lord,” Hank spoke out as he, Scott and Jean all rushed into the room. “What happened?”

“’Ro got a little horny and nearly burnt the house down,” Logan said as he cupped Ororo’s face in his hands and looked her over with his keen eyes, to make sure she wasn’t hurt in any way.

“Fascinating,” Hank mumbled. “I think it would be best if you returned to the medlab my dear.”




“I’m getting sick of this room and this bed,” She grumbled and Logan who stood at her bedside, chuckled.

“Sorry sweetie but it looks like you’ll be staying for awhile,” Jean said as she checked the different monitors Ororo had been connected to.

“Awhile,” Ororo repeated with a panicked look on her face. “How long is ‘awhile’?”

“As long as it takes for us to help you gain better control over your new powers,” Jean answered as she reached out and tucked a lock of Ororo’s thick hair behind her ear. “We now know that subconsciously you seem to have some control, which was demonstrated when you touched Logan’s shirt. The fabric caught fire instantly, however your entire body was covered in the flame yet, your clothes remained untarnished. The Professor is on his way and he plans to put up temporary barriers in your mind to help, but you have to refrain from all activities that will cause you to get emotional.” Ororo’s eyes widened and her mouth fell open slightly and Jean could sense that she was starting to panic. “It will just be until you’ve learned to better control your new powers.”

“”All’ activities? That will be a very difficult task,” Ororo whined sounding almost childlike.

“Darlin, ya got to,” Logan cut in. “You wouldn’t want ta cause a fire that could hurt someone, one of the kids, or burn down the house, would you?”

“No, of course not,” She responded in a deflated tone. “But you do realize that this means we cannot have ‘any’ sexual contact until further notice.”

“Huh?” Logan looked from Ororo to Jean and then back to Ororo. The two women couldn’t stop the giggles that came due to his reaction.

“Which means,” Jean spoke. “There is to be no kissing, no fondling, no intercourse…”

“Yeah, yeah it’s a Monk’s life for me until you say otherwise, yeah I got.” Logan nearly growled displaying his true disappointment at the prospect.

“Good, I’ll be back when the Professor arrives to help him with your mental barriers.” Jean said and then left the room.

“I know that you’re mad, I’m sorry.” Ororo said and Logan looked at her, baffled by her words. “I can still do things to you, for you…sexually I mean, so you’re not frustrated.”

“What are you talkin about woman? I’m not mad and this aint yer fault,” He reached out and tenderly stroked her cheek. “Yeah I’m probably gonna get a bad case of blue balls, but if you can handle the sexual frustration than so can I, besides it aint like we got any other choice.”

“Well,” She looked down coyly as she spoke. “You could…I mean if it becomes too bad, you could find relief elsewhere.”

“Hey,” He grasped her chin and yanked her face upward until her eyes were on his. “That’s never ever going to happen. I don’t want to find relief with no one except you, and that better go both ways,” He said throwing her a hard glared and she nodded.

“I will never want or need anyone but you Logan,” She answered his unspoken question.

“Good cause I feel the same way, ‘sides if it gets too bad I can do what I usually do.”

“Which is?”

“Jack off in the shower,” He answered unashamed and she smiled at him and bit at her bottom lip as flames flickered in her eyes. Suddenly the monitors started beeping and Jean rushed into the room.

“What happened?” Jean asked and she moved to one of the monitors and took the readings.

“Nothing, sorry. I uhm…I was having a…thought, about …oh I don’t even recall what it was now,” Ororo lied, and Logan threw her a knowing smirk as he arched a brow at her. I guess we can add ‘don’t think about sex’ to the list of things I cannot do’ Ororo thought to herself, and Jean shot her a quick glance, having heard her thoughts.

“Yes well try not to think about anything that might ‘excite’ you ok,” Jean commanded and Ororo blushed slightly knowing that Jean had picked up on her thoughts. “Otherwise I’ll have to give you a mild sedative.” Jean reset the monitors, and then exited the room again.

“Great now I cannot even think about sex either, this is going to be too difficult for me.” Ororo said with a pout and Logan could only chuckle as he leaned in and quickly kissed the top of her head.

“For you and me both baby, for you and me both.”