Disclaimer: I want to own x-men so bad!! But I don’t, just the made up stories in my head!

Half-Pint

Logan looked down at his sleeping wife, her white hair pulled up into a ballerina bun with tendrils here and there curling down. He ran the back of his hand down a flushed cheek, smiling as she rubbed her cheek into his knuckles; seeking him out.

Her deflated stomach causing Logan to grin even more, it was the home of their pup for 8 months. Until the pup decided to make them self known to the world and come early.

He chuckled remembering when ‘Ro’s stomach would flutter as the pup kicked and squirmed. They would sit in her green house with him sitting against the magnolia tree and ‘Ro with her back to his chest and sitting between his legs and their hands on her belly for hours. Just feeling the life that resided in his goddess and grew each day.

And how could he forget his wife strolling about the loft in the nude, proud of her expanding stomach, and wanting to show it off as much as possible. She would sway her rounded hips and ample butt to African beats while singing to the pup in her native language.

He would sometimes quietly slip his clothes off and silently come up behind her and press his naked body against hers and melded his hard planes to her soft curves. Then swaying to the music with her, it would always end with him inside her as the dance came to an end and another began. The memories warmed the man and the animal, he found he was going to miss ‘Ro’s new body; but maybe he’ll see it once again soon.

A cry from the bassinette pulled Logan from his thoughts, he walked to it and peered in. Their pup! He gazed into eyes that were his own, but surrounded by ‘Ro’s thick and long eyelashes. (which made the silver eyes more vivrant)

Their skin color was his cinnamon complexion, but with ‘Ro’s suppleness and softness. He ran a finger through downy soft black wavy hair, boy was it already thick! His son yawned and turned his face towards his wrist to sniff it, instantly calming him.

Logan felt pride well in his chest, his son had his enhanced senses and was already using them well! He couldn’t believe it! A dark hand rubbed his son’s head, and again he watched the infant turn and sniff the wrist.

“He is like his father,” ‘Ro murmured, “extraordinary!” Logan beamed at his wife, watching as she traced eyebrows, ears, and roman nose like his. And then a pair of lips shaped like his own but could rival hers in thickness. Logan leaned down and picked up his son like he was glass, afraid his adamantium embrace would crush their newborn. ‘Ro watched in awe as Logan closed his eyes and inhaled their son’s scent and committing it to memory for him and Wolverine.

“Oh my he purrs!” ‘Ro couldn’t help but laugh at both Wolverine’s purring. She turned as a collective “Ahh!” came from the infirmary entrance. Their family and friends were watching stunned, the father and son bond. Logan comes back and kisses his son’s forehead, cradling him to his chest. “Hello everyone! Come meet James Xavier Howlett.” Logan and Ororo are suddenly swarmed as their friends and family come over to meet the newest member of the X-men family.

“Oh my Logan!” Jean exclaimed, “You have a little twin, he’s adorable. Ororo…” Jean hugged the ecstatic woman she considered as her best friend. Scott pulled Ororo into a hug when they pulled apart and kissed her forehead,

“You did good sis, even if my nephew does look like Logan.” Everyone laughed as Logan growled, then were astonished when Little James copied his father’s, only not as loud.

“Hahahaha,” Charles laughed heartily, “Serves you all right. It seems my grandson has inheritated Logan’s enhanced senses. It seems his mutant genes are active at birth.” Logan and Ororo looked at each other surprised and also frightened. Logan pulled his son into his chest and pull in a shakey breath. “It is alright Logan, while he does have claws like you, he is young enough I can keep them from involuntarily coming out. Eventually teach him to control their release.” Logan closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of his son, he smelled of rain, pine, and baby powder. Ororo leaned her body into her husband from behind and encircled him and their son in her arms. Logan’s tension ebbed and he sighed into his son’s hair.

“It is okay my love we will be there for him and for you,” Ororo told Logan, stroking his hair.

“I’m sorry Ro!” Logan sobbed, “I am already hurting him!” Everyone was quiet and moved to surround the young family and hug them tightly. Jean sent images of waterfalls and the mansion’s woods, while Remy used his empathy to calm them all. Charles watched in awe as his x-men comforted each other and showed their love for one another. Logan whispered thank you and pulled out of the group to walk up to Charles,

“Here is the half pint.” Charles welcomed his grandson into his arms and watched as the infant opened his silver eyes to look at him. James yawned and squirmed in his arms, it looked like he inherited Logan’s lone wolf tendencies. Charles gasped as a connection opened with James; he could see through the infant’s eyes, smell what he smelled, and feel what his skin feels. “Chuck? Chuck?” Charles shook his head clear and stared down at the infant in disbelief.

“Logan, you have a very remarkable son,” Charles answered handing the baby back. Ororo walked up to him and took his hand as Charles explained what happened.

“Oh my, a little Logan with psychic abilities,” Jean gasped looking at the infant. Ororo laughed at everyone’s surprised looks and wide eyes,

“Guess we will have our hands full!”






You must login () to review.