Disclaimer: Do not own them! And this is my first story typed on my new I pad with retina display! Friggin' awesome!

Purr

Logan watched Ororo as she planted flowers around the patio, he wondered how she can stand the heat of summer.  She was bent over in a pair of cut off jeans and a white tank top, her white hair pulled into a high ponytail.  He had on tight jeans and a Stetson, nothing else.  His long black, blue hair was in a low bun with a few bangs sweated to his chiseled tanned face.  He sauntered up to her grinning as she stiffened and looked over her shoulder over her at him.  

Her instincts were just as good as his and he loved that about her.  He needed a woman that stayed on her toes and could protect herself and him.  He frowned as Jean and Marie came up to him in bikini's and tried to catch his attention, but he kept his sights on Ororo.  He was tired of Jean trying to keep him like a dog while she was engaged to Scott, bearing his mark.  She stood up to wipe her hands off on her jeans and smirked at him before leaving.

"Hey Logan, wanna go for a swim?" Jean asked.  Marie rolled her eyes and left to jump in the pool, Logan frowned as Remy sat on the edge watching Marie.  He'd have to watch them better, especially with the cure about to wear off.  "Do you love her?"  Logan stared at her startled,

"She's like a sister to me, almost a daughter!  What do you mean?"

"Not Marie, Ororo," she explained, "I see how you look at her, you project your feelings so loud it hurts.  You don't treat me the same, ever since I got engaged.."

"Exactly Jean, engaged!  Scott deserves someone faithful, I can't hurt him like that.  You chose another male over me, how did you think I and my Wolverine would react?"  Jean looked down trying not to cry, he sighed and walked past her to the greenhouse.  "Sorry Jean, but we'll never have anything.  And I don't want to flirt with you because it would hurt 'Ro if I pursue her."

"When did she become 'Ro?" she asked hurt.

"When did she stop being Roro to you?" he asked and walked away.  Jean glared as he walked away from her and went after her friend.  Logan felt lighter as he thought he finally got through to Jean for the last time.  As he entered Ororo's greenhouse she was exiting and had a cute surprised look when she ran into him.  "Hey 'Ro, got a sec?"  She nodded and led him into her greenhouse, a smile graced her full lips as he hugged her from behind.  "Would ya ever consider datin' an animal?"

"Perhaps, depends if they are alpha and loyal to their mate," she replied softly.  He smiled and kissed her shoulder before turning her to face him,

"I made myself clearer to Jean, it's been done since she took his ring.  She sees only the man, you accept the man and the beast."  She cupped his cheek and kissed him deeply, they pulled apart when he purred.  Logan blushed as 'Ro giggled girlishly and kissed him again,

"Let us see what else makes you purr."






You must login () to review.