Disclaimer: not mine

Unknown Protector

Chapter 1

       Logan sighed as he entered the school for mutants, he hated to owe a favor and Charles was intent on collecting in a big way.  He wanted him to help train his team to protect themselves and to fight.  The fight for mutant rights was picking up and was not going to get better in the near future.  Just his luck, he grunted at a kid who asked who he needed to see.

"Surely you have evolved enough to use words, Mr..?" a tall mocha skinned woman asked with a raised white eyebrow.  She had a smirk on her full lips and a hand on her cocked, rounded hip.  He would love to guard that body, huge natural breasts, huge hips, tiny waist, long legs, and lips made for sucking.

She turned to a teen boy who kissed her cheek softly before sweeping past with a brunette, giving me a view of her large ass in a tight low riding wrap skirt.  A leg peeked through the slit and my animal approved of this female, especially when she caught me and frowned.  I grinned ferally and stepped up to the stair below her, so we were eye to eye.

"Logan, just Logan.  I'm here for Chuck, he's excepting me," I tell her in a husky voice.  Damn she even smells good, like sandalwood and a rainstorm.  She steps back with wide eyes and I wrap an arm around her waist before she trips backwards.  I lift her back on her feet and she is pressed up against me, I have no time to hide my prominent erection from her.  She gasps at the heat of it and I growl, my feral trying to reach out and take this female.

"Logan, I am so glad you made it," Charles calls from below, "I see you met my daughter, Ororo Munroe.  She is a member of the x men and an instructor for the school.  She is an alpha mutant, like yourself.  I stare dumbly at the woman pushing away from me and standing beside Chuck, she is looking puzzled at her father.

"What are we expecting you for?" she finally asks me, "Business or pleasure?"  I smile widely and step up to her,

"Maybe a lil of both, if yer offerin'."  I am not prepared for the smack across my face, she cradles her hand as I snarl.  Chuck throws a look at me and I calm down, I see a bunch of kids watching and snickering at me until I glare at them.  I look up and 'Ro's gone, so Charles leads me to the kitchen where she is icing her fist in a bowl of ice and water.

"Infernal man!  What the hell is Charles thinking?" she muttered, "God the man's skull is thick, figuratively and literally!"  Chuck laughs as I glare then take her hand out gingerly and check it over.

"You should be alright, if it still hurts tomorrow get it x rayed it may be broken," I told her, "My bones are laced with admantium, that's why I am so thick."  She blushed at my statement and I couldn't help but embarrass her more, "My head that is." She cleared her throat and pulled her hand out of mine as a redhead and guy with shades come in.  The man eyes me and his jaw tightens, especially when the redhead smiles widely and makes a beeline fer me.

"Hello I'm Dr. Jean Grey, and this is Scott Summers leader of the x men.  And you are?" she asks softly as we shake hands.  I smell her arousal but there is fear mixed with it, she would be an easy lay.  I nod at Scott Summers and he nods back, 'Ro just shakes her head at the redhead.

"I'm Logan, I am going to be the new defense instructor.  And to teach some offense strategies to the x men team," I answer while looking at Chuck who nods.  I look at 'Ro who dries her hand, I grasp it again and look at it.  It's not even swollen anymore, she blushes and takes it back.

"I have a small healing factor, it feels better now.  I am sorry for smacking you, even though you deserved it," she told me.  I laughed and nodded, Jean's eyes flash quickly and I walk past the jealous broad.

"Logan will also be a temporary member on the team," Chuck informed them, "So make him feel at home and work together to help the team and mansion grow and move forward.  It will be crucial for the future."  Scott looked at his leader hard and his jaw ticked as Red kept her gaze on me.  Her arousal grew as her eyes traveled my body, she wore his scent so they must be together.  I smiled at her and she smiled back coyly, Scott shoved me hard.  I snarled at him and stepped forward to bring him down a peg.  But stepped back as 'Ro slid between us and rubbed Scott's chest,

"Please calm down, both of you.  We are going to act like adults and not judge each other right away, okay?  Logan is the shiny new toy so we are looking him over right?"  Red sputtered as her face turned red as 'Ro raised a silver eyebrow.  I snorted as Scott smiled and enveloped her in a hug,

"Still the mother hen, only you can diffuse a ticking time bomb!"  She grinned and hugged him back,

"I would be a horrible lockpick if I couldn't!  I'll show Logan his room so he can get settled, you and Jean can head out for your date."  The interaction left a yearning in my chest I had never felt before, one for a pack, a home.  Scott and Red left as Chuck left me to 'Ro, she smiled and waved me to another room.  

         We ended up on a tour of the house, ending at my room.  She turned down the bed as I unpacked my bag, it wasn't much so I watched her walk around the king sized bed and fluff the pillows.  She was strong willed yeah, but there was something so inheritantly feminine in her mannerisms and even the way she smells and looks that pulled even me to her.

I pushed away from my dresser as she finished, she made to leave but I stopped her by grabbing her hand.  She half turned as I stepped closer and I fell into her blue gaze, I pulled her to me.  Surprised she willingly came to me and let me cup her face, she closed her eyes before I could bend down and capture her lips.  "Don't Logan, please."  I frown and release her, my feral howls at the loss of her warmth and softness cradled against our body.  "Dinner is at 6:30 pm, welcome to the mansion.  I...I just don't want to be another warm body Logan."  I nod and let her slip out quietly, shutting the door firmly.

TBC






You must login () to review.