Story Notes:
I'm basing this on the comics so far, and I get my info from people who read them, so if you have any suggestions or edits
It was another gloomy day at Utopia. The cause to the gloom was locked up in her room, secluded from everyone else. "Storm, it's Rogue," the white-streaked brunette called to the Wind Rider. "Can you let me in?"

Silence. Rogue sighed and turned away. For the past two days, Ororo Munroe- also known as the Weather Goddess, Storm- had been cooped up in her room, and, judging by the weather, she had done nothing but cry.

No one, not even the kids, could get her to come out. Kitty Pryde was probably the closest to her, and not even she could get the Wind Rider to open up to her.

"What happened at Wakanda to make her so upset?" Rogue asked Kitty and Jubilee in the common room. They both shrugged, as they turned to her sitting on a couch.

"You think she finally divorced that scum bag of a husband?" Jubilee asked, lounging back.

"Maybe it's the other way around," Kitty speculated. "I mean, there's no thunder, if she had dumped him, she would've done it in a rage. It's just rain. Do you think he broke her heart?"

"If he did," Rogue said, "Wolverine's not gonna like it. He and Storm are still pretty close. They play Chess on Skype."

"Really?" Jubilee asked curiously.

"That's what I heard anyway."

"Heard what?" A deep gruff voice called behind the girls. They turned to see Logan walking toward them.

"Oh, hi, Logan," Rogue said. Out of the three girls- all of whom were pretty close to Wolverine- Rogue was probably the closest to him. "We were just speculating on what's going on with Storm."

"Why? Or is that the reason we've been having the gloomy weather?"

"Something happened at Wakanda, and we're not sure what it is- but we think it has something to do with that scum- I mean, the Black Panther," Jubilee hastily corrected.

"What did he do?" Logan growled. He had known that Storm's marriage with the King of Wakanda had been on the rocks lately. If he had done anything to hurt Storm, he would have to answer to him.

"That's the thing," Kitty said. "We don't know. I can't even get her to open up to me." She bowed her head miserably.

"Take it easy, Kitten," Logan soothed. "I'll see if I can get her to talk to me."

"Good luck," all three called after him.





You must login () to review.