Storm looked up when there was a knock on her door. None of the kids at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning would bother to disturb her- except for the newest student, Leila, but she would tap on the window normally. "Logan?" she asked, walking to the door. "You're not supposed to be back for another couple of hours." As she opened the door, though, she realized her mistake fast, as large hands grabbed her, silencing her with his hands to her mouth.

"He's not back from his trip, yet?" he asked, moving his hand from her mouth to her neck, his claws extending to scrape her skin. "That's too bad, I was hoping to end this quickly." There was a tap on the window, causing both of them to look up. "New girl, eh?"

"Leave her alone!" Storm said protectively. She hoped the Princess was smart enough to fly away, or that her instinctive danger sense or whatever she called it, would tell her to get help.

Sabretooth dug his claws deeper it her skin. "I'll leave her alone-"

Storm zapped him with a micro-bolt to his shoulder, thinking it would get him to release her, but all that did was put pressure on her neck. "Not, smart of you, Princess," he growled.

BS

Leila Simmons flew up to Storm's room for their game of chess. They played a game every day, and it was quite enjoyable for them both. She flew to the top window that gave her a view of Storm's garden and tapped it twice. No answer, not even a breeze that Storm would usually give her when she was in the garden. Odd... she thought, as she flew around the front... then she stopped. A strong familiar tingle in the back of her mind flared up as she came around the front. She knew instantly that something was up in Storm's room, and faintly heard a growl... she would normally think Logan, but he wasn't due back for another few hours... not to mention the headmaster wouldn't turn on her dragon sense...

She flew to Kitty's office, banging on the window. "Kitty!"


Chapter End Notes:
Anyone wants to add onto that is welcome.



You must login () to review.