Ororo was many things, but delusional she was not.

“You like that, baby?” he growled in her ear as he thrusted in from behind. He picked up the pace, feeling the tell tale signs of her approaching orgasm. Her moaning was becoming louder, her pussy was tightening, and her breaths occasionally hitched. Logan wanted to cum-- god, he wanted to cum badly-- but his baby was always a priority. When he left her-- and he would have to, soon, unfortunately and regrettably-- he wanted her to know that that sore feeling between her thighs came from him. “Fuck,” he grunted, words lost to him at this point.

Ororo whimpered, arching her back into his thrusts. She could hardly move; the hands on her hips kept her pinned to the bed, but she still had to do something to help assuage the tension inbetween her thighs. When she finally climaxed, Ororo was almost positive she’d go dumb for at least a good five minutes. Her hands fisted the white bed sheets and she squeezed her eyes shut, letting herself focus on her impending orgasm.

Logan moved his hands from her hips and intertwined his fingers in hers. For a moment, he looked at their hands, mapping the differences. His tanned hands had veins protruding from the backs while hers were smooth and dark. He completely ignored the lack of her wedding ring (despite the ghost of a tan) and the gleam of his gold band. Those were unpleasantries and he didn’t care to think on them. Not while he was with her and so close.

A gasp slipped her lips followed by a scream. Her manicured nails dug slightly into Logan’s hands, but he didn’t mind. In fact, he was thankful she could leave some sort of mark on his skin-- normally she... could not. Lest they be found...

Abruptly, he pulled out and flipped her onto her back. Without prompting, she wrapped her long, dark legs around his waist. One hand fisted his hair while the other gripped his bicep. When Logan came, he liked to see her. He was okay with not seeing her when she came-- though he preferred it-- but when he came, he had to see her. It was a sort of... relief... to his release. He liked knowing the person he was inside wasn’t his wife. It was an added bonus that he person he was inside was the woman he loved.

Actually no: It was the point of the entire thing.

Logan pressed his forehead to hers and gave her a chaste kiss before pulling back up. With three, four, five hard thrusts, he came, her name bouncing off the walls of her small townhouse and his seed pouring into her belly. He hated using condoms with her. He liked feeling her without the barrier.

When he came back down, Logan lowered himself to lay beside her. He gently pulled her to him, her body fitting the hollows of his. They fit: Logan loved that they fit together. No matter how things were now, Logan took this small thing as a sign that they were supposed to be together. He watched the rise and fall of her chest and traced patterns along her body; it was something to pass the time in the after glow before he had to leave or before she told him to.

Ororo stared into the space, not really seeing her ceiling or even noticing the fact that Logan was touching her. No, she was too focused on remaining hazy. She didn’t want to think about the fact that she just fucked a married man-- again-- despite the fact that she swore she wouldn’t as her New Year’s Resolution. (It was pathetic. She actually had to make a resolution to stop seeing him.) But he sent her those pretty flowers for Valentine’s Day and she was feeling so lonely...

Closing her eyes and taking a calming breath, she felt him kiss the shell of her ear. “God, I missed ya, darling.”

She did, too, but she wasn’t about to say it. When she called him, it was under the pretense that she was mad that he sent her those flowers. She knew it was a weak excuse-- if she was really mad she’d just throw the flowers out-- but it was something. Maybe she’d be able to sleep at night tonight knowing she was somewhat justified.

Logan rubbed his lips against her neck and closed his eyes. “I was worried you didn’t want ta see me anymore.”

That caught Ororo’s attention. “Why?” she asked a tad breathlessly, opening her eyes. “Why would you be worried about that?”

Logan pressed a kiss to her neck, then dragged his lips up to her ear. “Because I love ya, that’s why.”

For a moment, she turned her head to look at him. She’d be a liar if she said her heart didn’t beat a little faster when he said those words. When she was married, her husband rarely said it. She would do anything to hear those sacred words, but they never came. There was a time she truly believed T’ Challa loved her, but that was before their divorce.

So when Logan said it, she felt all those wonderful feelings one would feel after being shunned. She felt happy and accepted and loved and... awful.

A married man loved her. It wouldn’t be so horrible if they were married and his feelings were platonic as opposed to romantic but they were not. And it wouldn’t be so horrible if she didn’t absolutely love that he loved her. And it wouldn’t be so horrible if she didn’t absolutely love him back.

But she never said so.

Instead, Ororo took a deep breath, turned her head away from him, closed her eyes, and licked her lips. Ororo was the famed “other woman;” She had to accept that. She knew what she was doing was wrong. There was no justifying what she did and she didn’t bother trying.

“You should get going before she gets suspicious.”





You must login () to review.