My interpretation of what could happen in Days of Future Past 2014 and added a hint of One Man's Worth. This is my first ever fanfic I have ever written. Enjoy x



BANG!
Storm's world span on its axis when she heard the thud of adamantium ring viciously loud in her ears. Time as she knew stood still. As if in slow motion, she turned to see the Wolverine lie still on the ground.
Her heart rapidly accelerated, more adrenalin pumped though her veins, and she broke into a run.
Lasers beams flew past her trademark white hair, deadly bullets dared to hit her body and the thunderstorms not controlled by the weather witch began to release their wrath onto earth.
She couldn't think, couldn't feel.
At that moment in time the only thought running through her mind was don't you dare leave me Logan.
It wasn't the first time the goddess thought this way. It was no secret she and Wolverine were close friends. However, it was the only time she dared to think she could lose him. He didn't abandon her like she thought he would when her family died those years ago. Stood by her side through thick and thin and brought her back into reality whenever the stress got the better of her. They were only friends and never took their relationship further than that. Like an unwritten rule even though unknown to each other they both wanted the boundaries crossed.
She collapsed near him now, kneeling next to the feral warrior. His uniform burnt and shown beneath was his metal covered body injured badly by the blast.
"Logan", she sobbed.
Kneeling Storm shakily touched the side of his face with her hand.
Stroking his stubborn sideburns, she took her other hand and placed it on the other side of his face.
She leaned close and whispered, "I can't lose you. Don't leave me Logan, please".
As the words tumbled out of her mouth, the wolverine risen speedily and fused his lips to hers. Startled by the unforeseen action, her body kicked her back into reality and she kissed him back for all she was worth.
He pulled her close not wanting this moment to stop. Their kiss was fierce and passionate. Years of pent up emotion ran through their lips and bodies as two finally became one.
Needing to come up for air, they broke away and Logan cupped the side of her face with his callused hands. "You won't ever lose me darlin, don't ever worry 'bout me", the fully healed Wolverine smirked.
Ororo smiled and leaned into his touch. The moment that would be remembered for lifetime was broken by a thunderous bang back into reality. For the slightest moment they almost had forgotten that they were in the middle of a war.
Both standing up now, Logan grasped Ororo's hand wanting to hold her close and not let go, "you ready darlin?" He asked.
Storm tightened his hold and turned to face the carnage. "I am ready to fight with you", she replied.
"Me and you till the end, Ro", Logan assured.
They both rushed into the war raging against mutants into a world where their new love wouldn't matter.
....................................................................................................................................................................................

Logan awoke with a vigorous start.

His muscular chest was heaving in and out as if the wind was taken out of him.
Gasping for air, he pressed his hands either side of him.
Clenching his fists he tried to fight his emotions lurking beneath the surface.
It was just a fucking dream!
The smell of vanilla, the warmth he felt when he held her close and the sight of her strength and determination hidden within her beautiful face evaporated as did his illusion of her and him together. One of many which persisted overtook and consumed him for many months now.
Each time a certain weather witch starred in his dreams. Different scenarios were conjured up with only one and the same ending.
He craved her.
He longed for her.
His knuckles itched as he felt a like coward for not going after want he wanted. What he needed.
He yearned to tell her how he felt but the stubborn feral kept his secret to himself. Due to his lack of self worth and continuous thinking that she deserved better than a murderous animal he thought himself to be he didn't dare vocalise his emotion.
But that was then and this was now.
It was breaking point.
His vivid dream brought light at the end of the tunnel.
He knew it was all in his head but he'd be damned if he didn't do anything about it. There wasn't any thinking for pros and cons.
Now wasn't the time for thinking about rejection.
He had to tell her and he had to do it now.
His inner beast was howling wanting to claim his long lost mate.
At that moment in time he didn't care if it was 3am and that he would awake her. Nor did he care that his raging hard on wouldn't go down. He would do this aroused or not. Fuck the consequences.
He violently threw the sheet of himself and pushed himself of the bed.
Grabbing his jogging bottoms and pulling them over his obviously large arousal he reached for the door. Irritatingly twisting the knob and opening the door to find Ororo herself.

The wide eyed startled wolverine stopped dead in his tracks. Storm had her hand still in the air as if she was just about to knock.
Realising who he was facing and damning himself for not sensing her presence earlier, he looked at her standing in all her glory. Ororo wore her cream silk robe which was wrapped lusciously around her body. She was breathing rapidly as though she had ran to his room.
They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Each wanting to say how they felt for one another. But their presence made it hard for them to voice unspoken words.
Her eyes danced over his body, his skin was glistening with sweat and his tight muscles were flexing as if he was taming them. She flickered down further, his sweat pants were hanging dangerously low and wait.... was that a bulge in his pants?
Wide eyed Storm quickly looked up at him. Wolverine quirked one bushy eyebrow as though he knew what she was thinking. Cocky bastard she thought wanting to remove the smirk from his face.
His face dropped slowly and his brows furrowed.
Looking into her cerulean eyes, he appeared as if he just found out the meaning of life.
He stepped closer and placed his large hands around her face.
Tracing his thumbs across her soft cheeks, "so beautiful", Logan whispered.
She leaned into his touch and melted by his words she mirrored his movements and spoke the same words to him.
Rocked by emotion Logan claimed her mouth.
Ororo kissed him with the same ferocity, they fought duelling tongues demanding to give up of how they felt for one another.
Wolverine greedily roamed his hands onto her curvaceous hips.
Thankful that her robe was short enough Storm lifted her long legs around his rock hard body. Grunting in response to their new position, he backed away from the door slamming the door shut behind him with his foot.
Walking with her in his arms making their way to his bed, he regretfully pulled away from their heated embrace.
His desire made it hard for him to form words, "Too goddamn long I've waited for this", he panted.
Surprised by his words, she smiled against his lips, "Let's make up for lost time", she said.
There was no longer any need to talk as they knew like a quiet promise that they loved each other as if it was always so.
....................................................................................................................................................................................


Ororo awoke with a vigorous start.







I haven't written anything like this before. I hope you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what you think. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Might add more chapters and change it up a bit soon. Natalie x





You must login () to review.