Logan and Ororo lay together in the loft they share in the mansion. They are silently caressing each other and exchanging small kisses. In the eight months that they have been together they had fallen deeply in love and they knew no one else would be able to take the other place. They made love for the first time that night and logan marked her as his forever. He had every intention of marking her as his but he had no intention of doing it the first time they made love, but when her hymen ripped he lost control.

"ya ok?" He asks as he holds her small hand in his.

"yea im ok" she says sleepily resting her head on his chest and wrapping a long leg around him. Logan sighed contently at how touch and how easily she fell asleep in his arms. Logan held her close to him as he lost himself in his thoughts.

"Shit....I gotta protect her." he said to himself as he got out of bed. He pulled on his jeans and a shirt. After pulling his boots on he turned and looked at his sleeping mate, she looked so peaceful he didnt want to wake her but he knew he had to. "Ro....Ro wake up darlin'" he gently shook her.

"hmm whats wrong? are we under attck?" she says sitting up. Logan pulled her to him, inhaling her scent and holding her to him.

"No baby, everything is ok, but i have to go darlin" He says softly, trying to hide the hurt in his voice. She blinks her eyes trying to wake up and process what he just told her.

"Go where, im going with you" She says trying to get up.

"No your not" He says sternly holding her leg in place.

"Weve been together eight months logan, weve shared everything with each other and now after tonight you decide your leaving without me." She says with tears stinging her eyes and the winds picking up outside. "Why cant i go with you logan"

"Because of this" he said moving her hair and seeing the mark he left on her collar bone. "I gotta go and make sure that these weapon x bastards will let us live. Ive been under their radar for so long they dont know where to find me and if word gets around to them that we are together and its serious they will kill you to get to me. So right now its them or us and i choose them." He says tilting her head to meet her eyes. "Im coming home to you ro, i promise you that" He kisses her one more time before turning to leave, he doesnt look back because he knows if he does he wouldnt leave her. With every step away from her his heart grows heavy and it feels harder for him to breathe. When he reaches the garage he knows its no turning back. He gets on his Harley and goes towards the gate, away from the oncoming storm.

The next morning people are noticing that logan is gone and the thunder storm outside is unexpected and everyone knows that they were together and the rumor is that they arent anymore.

"I have to go check on her Scott, shes my sister" Jean says getting up from the table.

"Well that guy has some nerve....to just up and leave you dont just do that when your in a relationship" Scott says sipping his coffee looking up from his paperwork.

"Well before we go an crusify the man lets see what done happend" Anna chipped in and Remy nodded his head in agreement.

"Its obvious what happend.....he left her!" Jean says. turning to face her family. "When he gets bored he just up and leaves and now shes heartbroken"

"Hes an animal Jeannie what do you expect." Scott says and jean nods in agreement. "Im surprised he lasted this long if you ask me"

"Ugh i cant deal with you two right now." Anna got up from the table and rolled her eyes and Jean and Scott.

"Wait up chere, Remy come too" Remy says getting up grabbing his cigarettes from the table. He looks over at Jean and Scott and Shakes his head. "For you two be de judge and jury you make sure your house is in order"

"Hey man, me and jeans house is just fine" Scott says looking over at jean who had her head down. Scott held her hand and gave her an apologetic look.

"Im going to go check on her" jean says after giving scott a chaste kiss. Scott nods his head and goes back to his paperwork.

Jean makes her way up to the loft and knocks. She doesnt get an answer and she knocks again, still no answer. Jean slowly opens the door and sees Ororo laying in bed silently crying. She walks over to her and hugs her. Its her turn to be there for her like Ororo was there for her during the Scott and Emma situation.

"Hes gone" ororo says quietly.

"I know but everyone else is here and we love you" Jean says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ six weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mansion is getting back to normal and there hasnt been any word from logan. Ororo goes to hanks lab and sits on a chair next to him. Hank stops what he is doing and looks at her.

"Hey Blue" Ororo says happily.


"hey how are you?" Hank smiles back, happy to see her getting to her normal self.

"Um, ok i believe, i need a favor." She asks playing with a pen on the desk.

"Sure anything" Hank says leaning forward with head resting on his hand.

"i need you to do a pregnancy test" ororo says looking down.

"a pregnancy test........ok lets do it" Hank says getting up motioning for her to follow. He draws blood and while they are waiting for the results they try to make light conversation. "Are you nervous?"

"yes......i feel that i am but i just need confirmation" She says looking at her friend. He takes her hand in his and nods his head.

"its logans isnt it" hank ask. She just nods and her eyes water. "Its ok, were all here for you." Hank goes to check his results and he looks up at Ororo and nods. "Your six weeks along, go rest and ill bring you some vitamins and a few other things in a little while.

At dinner that evening everything was smooth. Scott was talking about something that no one was really paying attention to but jean nodded her head randomly.
"I have an announcement" Ororo said towards the end of dinner. Everyone looked her way with curiosity. "Im pregnant and yes logan is the father" Everyone was quiet for a moment then the hugs and congratulations started.

"Well as long as your happy, im happy" Scott said drinking his water.

"Well thank you for your permission scott" Ororo said rolling her eyes

"your welcome......wait huh" Scott said confused. Everyone laughed at Scotts confusion.





You must login () to review.