Story Notes:
This Story would be flipping back and forward between the different Life Stories of both Ororo And logan before they Actually meet.

Ororo and Logan are both human in this World but powers do exist (they just don't have them).

Xavier is Ororo's adoptive father Jean and Scott act as her brother and sister.
Author's Chapter Notes:
She's afraid of getting close .Afraid of falling in love and losing that love again.
"Ororo!" N'dare,a beautiful dark skinned mother calls
from the kitchen for her daughter,a Beautiful nut-brown girl with white hair sitting at the dining room table.

Their home in Cairo, Egypt was well kept and modest.

"Ororo!"N'dare calls again.

"Is your homework finished?" She asked by her beautiful young mother, she looked nothing like her.N'dare's hair was a rich shade of mahogany,It flowed in waves and flipped off her shoulders, Her eyes framed by long lashes,Were a dark brown that reminded one of melted chocolate.

"Working on it Mama."Ororo says as she continues writing.

She turns on the television that now showed Whitney Huston in a long white ball gown. N'dare smirks and looks towards her daughter and lifts her chin.

"I heard you singing again you know, your talented sweetheart," She said."But if you want to be something in life you have to study," Her mother sighs unclasping a gold necklace that she always wore.

"I am studying Mama. I want to be a singer," Ororo answers her mother. "It's better to be a doctor, lawyer. Or maybe a Photojournalist like your Father It'll take you places," Her mother smiled at her. "But Mama Singing would take me places as well," Ororo says.

"Sure it would baby," She said.

"Besides America isn't ready for a girl like you," Her mother says taking off her Gold necklace from around her neck. Ororo looks up and watches the Red Ruby spin as her mother holds it in front of her before putting around her own nut brown neck. Ororo looks down at the gleaming stone in amazement as she touches it; her mother never took it off.

"Why? Mama," Ororo asked as her eyes wide. "Because you're special," As she tells her and the Kitchen door Opened. "Is dinner ready?" A strong male's voice asked coming into the Kitchen. "Papa," Ororo's eye lit up seeing her father. "Hey baby girl," He says. She had looked nothing like her father as well; and her hand would not stop touching the ruby around her neck.

"Oh, David," Her mother says . She giggles at him as she reaches his open arms, Ororo watched her parents embrace each other. "Your daughter's singing again," She tells him. "She needs to be studying,"She continued.

He laughs with a shake of his head as he holds his wife. her flowered blue and white dress closes the space between them.

"N'dare let the girl be, she's young when the time is right she'll be a princess," He tells his wife with a peck to her lips. Ororo looks up at a picture on the wall of the family. Her mother, her father, and herself as it begins to shake. She watches it with concern.

Elsewhere soldiers finally manage to shoot down an enemy fighter plane.And the plane falls and veers towards the Munroe's house. N'dare along with David standing close to the window is the first to see the plane coming in.

Panicked, she tries to reach for her daughter, Ororo tried to reach for her mother but winds sweep the girl under the heavy wooden table. "MAMA!!"

The horrified faces of her parents are the last things she sees as the plane crashes into the building. Ten -year-old Ororo awakes in darkness, buried, and trapped as if in a coffin. She screams and screams. Her screams become more hoarse as shes covered in dust she coughs and tries to clear her eyes.

As she does so she turns as gasps seeing her mother's once pretty face tarred and broken next to her.Her dark caring eye are now lifeless and dull Ororo looked around for her father but she could not find him. and it was silent the only thing she heard was her own heart beating in her chest.

"Mama" She shakes her mother's corpse, "Mama, wake up," She cries begging her to wake up.


Chapter End Notes:
Oh Ororo doesn't look again like her parents though they are her Biological ones because of her White hair and blue eyes.



You must login () to review.