"Ororo what the hell is the matter with you" she wispered. She couldn't go to sleep. Victor was too busy snorring to even notice she had been tossing and turning all night. Enough, I'm going to the kitchen.
Walking down the student hall ways she became quickly sadden.She would be leaving with Victor soon and would leave the best years of her life behind her.
"Be strong Ororo, its for the best". Arriving at the kitchen she remember the piece of apple pie she had stashed in the far back. "If any of these kids touched my pie I am gonna..." "Your gonna what Ro?" She turned around quickly. "Logan! you scared me, What the hell are you doing here?" Calm down you'll be out of here soon. Lifting up the bottle of beer and taking several gulps he finally looked back at her. " I thought I lived here?" She didn't answer, turning back to the frig she took her pie and had a seat at the table. What are you doing take the pie to your room. Logan walk to the cuppard and grabbed a plate and fork and sat next to her. Too close. She stared at the empty plate. He always did this his ego would never ask her only his sillence, and she was suposed to give without asking questions. "Either your on a new diet where your eatin air or your trying to get into my apple pie". she asked when he arched his eyebrow she realized maybe those weren't the words that she should have used. "Give me your plate" she said before she heard his mouth. Splitting the cake in two she gave it back to him and began to eat. With out looking at her he asked" So were is whats his name, shouldn't he be taken care of his little dear wife". Here we go. " You know Logan maybe if you gave Victor half a chance you would like him". I need to hurry with this damn food. "Sorry darlin*munch* but*munch* my nose don't like him" He stared up at him. How could he. "Well Logan then I guess you'll never be happy".
Damn he already finished his food. " Hey your the one that became desperate and married the first joke to pay attention to ya......." Oh shit what had he just said he didn't mean to.."What! And what the hell is that supposed to mean? Mr. Hot and bothered by another mans woman. Who the hell are you to tell me what to do". Why that witch. Ok " What happend Ro did ya think your time was ticking or did your vibrator give up on you" he laughed. Let's see what her come back would be....... She stood up. Shit she's gonna fry my ass!
Her next comment shocked him even worse. "Well Logan if you must know, No my vibrator didn't give out. I just got tired of waiting for you to be a man and step up to the plate" and with that she was gone.

He sat there struck. Well bub now what?
"Ro" he wispered. "I'm an idiot"


******first fic guys what do you think





You must login () to review.