Summary: Every ROLO fan out here knows that there has to be something going on between Ororo and Logan in X-men Evolution. Also everyone knows that not one person wants to be in the same car as Kitty when she is driving. In this story Ororo and Logan flirt and they have almost kissed a couple of times too. What happens when one day Kitty had to go to the mall to get Jeans birthday present. Ororo is the only one who can, or is willing to take her. On the way back from the mall, Kitty and Ororo get into a car accident. Kitty is fine but Ororo is not so lucky. She is sent to the hospital and falls into a coma. While Ororo is on the verge of dying, Logan finally realizes how much Ororo and love really mean to him. He notices that he should have told her about his feeling for her a long time ago.

The story takes place in the Spring. It is also a few days after the events of Apocalypse. Oh, and Logan is Out of Character in this story.

Thought = **BLAHBLAHBLAH**

**********************************

Accidents Happen : Chapter 1: The Danger room and a phone call.


**********************************

It was a beautiful Spring day in Bayville, New York, especially at the Xavier Institute. People around the world still hated mutants, however, others accepted them. What they did not know was, that thanks to one of their fellow mutants named Storm they had beautiful weather. You would think that the teachers and students of the Xavier Institute would be outside relaxing and playing around, but they were not. Logan was making all of the kids train. They were all in the Danger room. Logan and Ororo were in the control room watching over the kids. Ororo knew inside her heart, that Logan was pushing them way beyond their limits.

She watched as he watched over the kids. “Come on. Pick up the pace would ya Half-Pint. You too Stripes.” Logan yelled through the intercom to the two girls.

“Logan listen to yourself.” Ororo whispered to him. He didn’t budge. “Look at what you are doing to them. If you don’t stop one of them is bound to get hurt. That is the last thing we need right now, someone hurt. We are all still recovering from him.”

“That’s why I’m doing this `Ro. We almost didn’t last you guys. You and Charles the most. We almost died back there and I wanna get them ready. I wanna get them ready just incase he comes back, or we face someone like him again.” Logan said all of this with his back still turned towards Ororo.

Ororo sighed and put her hands on his shoulders. She turned him around and looked him in the eyes. “Logan, take two seconds, just two. Open up your ears and eyes. I know you want to get them ready, but doing this is not going to help. This is just going to hurt them. We both have regrets. I know that. I wish I could have stopped myself from doing those things, but I couldn’t. I feel really, really bad about what happened three days ago.” A tear rolled down her cheek as she started to remember. Then she started to whisper again. “Logan, I know that you are scared and I am too. You don’t know how many times I wake up from a bad dream about Apocalypse. We are all scared. That doesn’t mean you have to take it out on them.” She pointed to the students inside working their butts off.

Logan turned around and looked at them. He punched in a code and the scene in the Danger Room disappeared. The kids inside looked around confused until they heard Logan’s voice. “That was great. I don’t want to see you in here for another week. Go.” The Danger room was empty within 30 seconds.

Logan turned around and saw Ororo was standing there. She was happy he did that. Noticing the tear that was still on Ororo’s cheek, he reached up and put cupped her cheek with his hand. He wiped away the tear with his thumb. “Thanks.” he said.

“No problem.” she said as she touched Logan’s hand.

Logan smiled and cupped her other cheek with his other hand. He started to lean in, as did Ororo. As they did they closed their eyes. Their lips barley touched when Charles interrupted them by entering Ororo’s mind. She quickly backed away and Logan knew it was Charles by the look on Ororo’s face. He sighed.

** Ororo you have a phone call in the main hall**

**Ok, hank you Professor. I will be there in a moment.** She broke the connection and looked up at Logan.

“I have to go.” Ororo said in a voice that said she was sorry.

“Yeah.” Logan said in a voice that said he didn’t want her to go but he knew she had to.

Ororo didn’t say anything, she couldn’t. She turned around and literally flew out of the control room, and down to the main hall. When she left Logan continued to look in Ororo’s direction.


**********************************

“Well I’ll see you tomorrow., then.” Ororo asked to her sister on the phone.

“Yes. David (I don’t know Mr. Daniels real name.) and I will be there at around 1 o’clock.”

“That’s fine. See you then” Ororo said.

“Thanks again and bye.” Vi thanked her.

“Bye.” Ororo said.

The two sis6ers hung up the phone. Ororo then went to Charles’ office. She had informed him that, her sister and brother-n-law were going to stay there for a couple of days because their house was being repainted. They need a place to stay and a hotel would way to expensive.

After that she changed from her uniform, into her civilian clothes. She wore a pair of jeans and a black tee-shirt because she was about to work in her garden. She headed downstairs and to the green house.





You must login () to review.