Disclaimer: don’t own anything now, and never will. Life just isn’t fair.

Summary: Logan has just become the new self-defence teacher of the school, and saying him and Ororo just don’t get along is just an understatement. Through their constant fighting and arguing, somehow, something sparks between them. Can two enemies that hate each other with every fibre in their body, come to love each other? A side of Logan and Ororo you’ve never seen before. RoLo, some RogueBobbyOC

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW PEOPLE!

Chapter one: Hate and…more hate

“What did you say?!” she shouted, eyes clouding up with rage, “I dare you repeat that!”
Bobby winced and ducked for cover underneath the table, accidentally bumping into Rogue and the rest of the students of Xavier’s School for the Gifted that didn’t want to face the weather witch’s wrath.
“Fine! I will! You’re WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!” their new self-defence teacher shouted back just as loudly.
“Wow! So shouting louder makes you right, eh? Then I guess I SHOULD START SHOUTING TOO!”
“You’re the most stupid woman I’ve ever met in my life, STORM!” Logan growled, emphasizing her code name. Ororo’s eyes flashed angrily, he knew very well how annoyed she got when people called her Storm outside of a mission.
“You know what I like about you, Logan?” Ororo asked calmly after a few seconds, forcing a smile on her face. He looked taken back for a second, but he quickly regained his composure.
“I don’t know? Everything?” he said with a cocky grin.
“Oh, now he’s going to get it,” Bobby whispered to Rogue. She covered up her eyes with her glove-covered hands.
“I so don’t want to see this.”
’Ro’s blood boiled, but she didn’t lunge at him like a mad woman, and attempt to rip that cocky smile of his face like she wanted too. Instead, she allowed her eyes to cloud up with white and electricity to flow through her veins to her hands.
“I like that you’re made of metal, making this way more painful then it should be,” she laughed, and with that, a lightning bolt hit him full in his chest, sending it all over his body.

After all the commotion died down, the students that were hiding under the tables and chairs of the room peeked out. Storm’s eyes had returned to its normal sky blue colour, and the crackling electricity that had been dancing across her skin just a moment ago was gone.
“I think it’s safe to come out now,” Bobby whispered to the other students.
“You can return back to your classes now,” their history teacher said with a smile, looking like electrifying one of their teachers was the most normal thing she ever did. Nodding, all the students walked quietly back to their classes, except for Rogue, and Bobby.
“Umm…Miss. Munroe?” Rogue asked quietly, eyes darting from the smoking Logan to Ororo.
“Yes, Rogue?”
“Is…uh…Logan going to be okay?” she asked, just as Logan started coughing violently on the ground.
“I think so…unfortunately,” she replied coldly, “after assisting WOLVERINE to the infirmary, you two should get back to class.” And with one last glare at Logan, who was struggling to get back up on his feet, she walked away.

“Why do you do that, Logan?” Rogue asked, helping him back up.
“What do you mean? She’s the one who electrified me with her friggin’ weather powers! I didn’t do nothing.”
“Nothing? If you didn’t nothing, then she wouldn’t have fried you!” Bobby exclaimed, “Miss. Munroe doesn’t just go around frying people for no reason!”
“Exactly! What did you do, Logan?” Rogue asked, glaring at him. Logan winced as he felt his organs and ribs healing from just getting fried and glanced down at the two teenagers. Why did they always thing it was his fault?
“None of your business, kid, go back to class now, I can get to the infirmary by myself,” he said, waving them off with the hand that has completely healed.
“You sure, Logan?” Rogue asked with concern. Logan nodded and with one last look, Bobby and Rogue walked down the hall to their next class.

When the two had finally disappeared from view, Logan let out a groan of pain and watched as the skin on his arms and legs begin to heal.
“Stupid weather witch and her friggin’ powers,” he muttered, limping to the nearest armchair. After a few moments, when everything had completely healed, Logan fished a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up. He knew Xavier would have his head for this, but after what he just went through, Logan thought he deserved it. And thinking about that, led him to think about their argument that had started all this. All he had said was that she was wrong about World War I ending on September 2, 1945 and that it actually ended in 1946.
“It ended in 1945! I should know, I’m a history teacher!” she had snapped, eyes flashing menacingly. It had been a perfect signal for fuck-off, but being the person that he was, Logan had to say something back.
“Well, with my healing factor, I could’ve been actually ALVE at that time, unlike some people who think all the information in a textbook is hundred percent correct.”
“For your information, I don’t agree with everything the text book says, but this time I absolutely believe in it. I mean, who would be more accurate? A book written by some writer who gets most of the facts right, or a man that claims eating meat 24/7 is the best way to spend a day?” Ororo had said coldly.
“At least I eat meat! You just eat those nasty green things!”
“They’re called vegetables, idiot! But what can I expect from someone who thinks World War I ended in 1946!”
“It did end in 1946!”
“No it didn’t!”
“YES IT DID!”
“YOU’RE WRONG!”
“NO, YOU’RE WRONG!”
“YOU’RE WRONG!”
“NO, I’M NOT!”
“YES, YOU ARE!”

And they just went on, and on until they got to the point where Ororo was so pissed that she fried him. Logan growled angrily and shoved his hands in his jean pockets. He hated that weather witch so much…

 
---------------------------

“And that’s it for today, class,” Ororo Munroe said, snapping close her book, “for tomorrow, I want an essay on the wars that have occurred over the years and impact they have had on people.” All the students groaned and began packing up their books. As Ororo made her way back to her desk, a couple of kids sitting near her started talking about their assignment. One of her newer students, David, a boy who had the power to send electric charges, was saying that he was going to write about World War I. Hearing this reminded her of the fight she and Logan recently had. The more she thought about it, the more her blood boiled with anger.
“WORLD WAR I ENDED IN FRIGGING 1945!” she barked. All the students stopped what they were doing and stared at their usually calm, and mature history teacher. Uh oh…she gulped and forced a smile on her face. That wasn’t suppose to come out that way…
“Are you okay, Miss. Munroe?” Rogue said slowly, as if saying something a bit faster would cause her teacher to go ballistic.
“Yes! Of course I am!” she said quickly, and just as she was about to say something else, when the bell rang. All the students forgot about being quiet and raced out into the hall for lunch. ’Ro let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one…this was all Logan’s fault! If it weren’t for him and his stupid I-think-I-am-always-right attitude, she wouldn’t have burst out like that! She hated that stupid canine so much…

Suddenly, she heard a message in her head:
Ororo and Logan, please come my office for a moment.”
Growling about having to be in the same room of that arrogant, annoying man, she got up from her chair and started walking to the Professor’s room.

When Ororo arrived, Logan was already seated in one of the armchairs, trying to ignore the fact that he was going to have to spend at least five minutes of his life with the resident weather goddess.
“Good afternoon, professor,” she said kindly, kissing her mentor briefly on the cheek.
“You,” Logan hissed quietly as she sat down. Ororo sent her worst I-hate-you face and turned to face Xavier.
“Why have you asked me to come?” Ororo asked, clearly stating that she didn’t have anything to do with the man sitting beside her. The professor folded his hands neatly on his desk and leaned forward in his wheelchair.
“I’ve heard about what happened in the recreation room this morning,” he said, trying to sound disappointed in them, but the twinkle in his eyes betrayed him.
“I’m sorry, Professor, but it was all his fault…”
“What do ya mean my fault? You started the whole thing!”
“Me? Starting the whole thing?” Ororo said in disbelief, “you were the one that rudely barged into my classroom and stated that I was teaching my students completely the wrong thing!”
“HOLY SHIT! What the hell are you talking about?” Logan growled, standing up from his chair, “all I said was that World War I didn’t friggin’ end in friggin’ 1945!”
“You want to fight, Logan?” she shouted, standing up also, “because if you want to, I have a lightning bolt with YOUR name on it!”
“FINE! BRING IT ON, BITCH!” Logan’s claws sprang out with a SNIKT and he put on a fighting stance, challenging Ororo’s ability. Just as she summoned the powers of the sky though, Xavier shouted, “ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU, SIT DOWN!” Sensing his anger, both of them immediately sat down, looking like a couple of students that had just been caught doing something bad.
“I’m sorry, Professor, it’s just that Logan is just getting me really mad right now…”
“Ya? Well, STORM is getting me really pissed too.”
“You’re the most stupid - ” Ororo started, but was cut of by Xavier.
“Don’t start that again,” he warned, she immediately went quiet, “I really don’t understand why you two have such a hard time getting along. I mean, you two are actually very alike…”
“HIM?”
“HER?”
“LIKE ME?” the shouted together, “NO WAY!”
“See, you two actually think very alike,” Xavier chuckled as they both stared at each other in disgust.
“I’m nothing like that stupid dog,” Ororo said coldly.
“Well I’m nothing like that weather bitch,” Logan suddenly chuckled, “get it? Weather witch, weather bitch? Hahaha!” Storm glared at him angrily and looked like she was just about to scream something back, but one look from Xavier told her that she shouldn’t.
“Logan, I would like it if you please watch you language because this is a school for children,” Xavier said with a frown, “also, I think that it would be best if both of you try to get along. I don’t want to have to replace and repair everything in a room after one your fights. Got it?” Both of them nodded quietly, all the while kicking at each other’s legs under the desk. “And stop kicking, both of you,” Xavier added. Almost pouting, they both stopped.
“Can we go now, Chuck?” Logan asked, getting up from the armchair. Xavier nodded and they both walked out, making sure they closed the door before saying anything to each other.
“I hate you!” she hissed, after they were some distance away from the office.
“I hate you too, darlin’, isn’t this a perfect world?” Logan grinned, lighting up a cigar. Ororo’s nose wrinkled with disgust.
“Put that thing out.”
“What? This little thing?” Logan said innocently, looking down at his cigar, “does this annoy you, Ororo?”
“Yes…”
“Oh really? Well too bad!” Logan smirked, blowing smoke into her face.
“Logan! Wait until the professor hears about you smoking in the school!”
“Tattle-tale.”
“Tattle-tale?” Ororo said in disbelief.
“Yah, you know, a person that always tells on people…”
“I know what it means, Logan!” she snapped, “I just can’t believe someone as old as you would use such a baby word like tattle-tale.”
“So?” he shrugged, puffing on his cigar and blowing it in her face again.
“Then again, what would I expect from a person like you.”
“You wanna fight, STORM?” Logan growled, finally getting ticked off. He grounded his cigar in his palm, not noticing as it burned his skin. Ororo hesitated. Realizing why she wasn’t answering right away, he laughed and stuck a finger in her face.
“You just don’t wanna fight me because you don’t wanna disobey Chuck’s orders,” he pointed out.
“….”
“Ha! Go ahead! Fry me, Storm!” Logan said temptingly, walking up to her until their faces were inches apart. “You scared, darlin’? Go ahead! Hit me with everything you got!” Ororo glared angrily at him and took a step back, but he just took a step forward. They kept doing this until her back was up against the wall.
“Hit me ’Ro!” he sneered, “come on, you know you want to.” An evil grin spread across her face and she nodded.
“You’re right, I do want to.” And with that, she brought her knee up, hitting his “family jewels.”
“Ugh…” Logan whimpered. He fell to the floor, grasping his balls, “Oh shit…”
“Aw…is Logan okay?” Ororo said, pretending to sound sympathetic.
“You bitc - “
“Watch you language, dog boy,” she warned, wagging a finger at him, “you don’t want Xavier to hear that. Oh! Look at the time! It’s time for my next class. Have a nice day, Logan.” She blew him a kiss and walked away, giggling like crazy.
“Ugh…that friggin’ weather bitch sure can hit hard,” he moaned, knowing his healing factor couldn’t help him hide the pain. Suddenly, Jean turned a corner and spotted Logan lying on the floor, clutching onto his balls protectively.
“Um…are you okay, Logan?” she asked, bending down to glance at him.
“Fine,” he grunted, “now that I’ve seen you.” Jean went red and scurried away before he could say anything else. He frowned. Lately, Jean’s been avoiding him like a plague, going left when he went right, and deliberately taking a different path when she saw him. Maybe Scott was giving her a hard time or something, but either way, it annoyed the heck outta him.

------------------

That night, while marking a couple of history tests, Ororo smiled in triumphant as she remembered what she did to Logan. Ha! Served him right for thinking she wouldn’t hurt him just because she promised Xavier. Although the professor was practically like a father to her, she didn’t agree with all of his decisions, like hiring Logan as the school’s self-defence teacher. Sure, he had a lot of experience and was practically the best of all the X-Men at fighting, but he had a hell of a temper. What if one of the students pissed him off so bad that he threw them out of a window? Suddenly, Kitty, Rogue and Michelle, a new student that had the power to transform anything she touches into any animal she wanted, knocked on the door of her room.
“Yes? Come in,” she said from the desk in her attic room. The whole attic was covered with exotic flowers and plants, making the room have a beautiful, natural fragrance.
“Um…good evening, Miss. Munroe,” Michelle stuttered, tucking a piece of her curly, red hair behind her ear.
“Good evening,” the two girls behind her chipped in.
“Just ask her,” Rogue whispered in Michelle’s ear.
“Uh… me, Kitty and Rogue were wondering whether…um… you could be our…um… basketball coach and captain because we asked Professor Xavier and he said we could have a boys and girls basketball team at our school,” she said quickly, “please?” Ororo smiled and got up, placing a reassuring hand on Michelle’s shoulder.
“I would be honoured.”
“Thanks, Miss. Munroe!” all of them shouted, giving each other a high-five.
“Good thing Miss. Munroe said yes because the guys are thinking of asking Logan to be their coach and captain,” Kitty said.
“Logan?” Ororo was suddenly very serious.
“Yup.”

----------------------

“Oh come on, Logan! PLEASE?” Bobby begged, clutching on one of Logan’s legs as Logan walked to the kitchen.
“For the hundredth time, Bobby! NO!” Logan growled, trying to ignore the fact that he was dragging the teenager on the floor.
“Oh come on, Logan! Please!? Without you, there’s no way we could win the girl’s team. I mean, who else can I ask? Cyclops?”
Hearing this, Logan grinned, still dragging Bobby, who was still holding onto his could-be-future-coach’s leg for dear life.
“Well, I don’t know, Bobby, I mean, basketball isn’t really my thing,” Logan said, playing it cool.
“Basketball is never a person’s thing until they play it once or twice,” Bobby begged, “PLEASE!”
“Uh…how about…NO!”
“Oh come on, Logan! Without you as our coach, we’ll lose for sure!” Bobby pouted and put on his best puppy dog eyes, “the girls have Michelle on their team! And everyone knows she’s the BEST at basketball. Not to mention nicest…but that’s beyond the point,” he added.
“Do you think I care even the slightest?” Logan asked, trying to shake the teenager off his leg.
“Yes?”
“Well, then you’re stupider than you think.”
“OH PLEASE, LOGAN! PLEASE! The girls are planning to get Miss. Munroe on their team and…” Bobby started, ready to launch into join-me-and-together-we-will-roar speech.
“What?” Logan interrupted, pausing to look back at Bobby, “repeat that.”
“Uh…OH PLEASE, LOGAN!”
“No! Not that!”
“Oh…um…on their team and…?”
“NO! Back a little.”
“Um…the girls are planning to get Miss. Munroe on their team?” Bobby said uncertainly.
“So Ororo’s probably going to be their coach?”
“Umm…yah, I think so,” Bobby said. A slow smile began forming across Logan’s face.
“Fine! I accept.”
“You mean you’ll be our coach?” Bobby said in disbelief, not believing that he had agreed without hearing his prepared speech.
“Yep.”
“REALLY?”
“Yah.”
“You mean it?”
“YES! And if you don’t get outta my face in three seconds, I just might change my mind!” Logan barked. Bobby scrambled up from the ground and ran out into the hall as fast as his legs could carry him. When he was out of sight, Logan grinned, and strolled to the counter to make himself a sandwich. There was no better way to get back at Ororo for kneeing his balls then beating her team at basketball. Oh, vengeance was so sweet.

To be continued……….

Okay, people and that’s the end of the first chapter. PLEASE read and review! PLEASE! Tell what you think, how I should improve or just anything you want! I just want some feedback from my readers. So please review right after you see the period in this sentence, thank you.





You must login () to review.