Blind Transparencies by AngelAloft
Summary: Sometimes love doesn't make itself so clear. What will be the outcome of two hearts thrust together in an unlikely situation neither had planned. Could love blossom or differences tear them apart.
Categories: NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 23607 Read: 23797 Published: 03-04-12 Updated: 06-26-14

1. Chapter 1 by AngelAloft

2. Chapter 2 by AngelAloft

3. Chapter 3 by AngelAloft

4. Chapter 4 by AngelAloft

5. Chapter 5 by AngelAloft

6. Chapter 6 by AngelAloft

7. Chapter 7 by AngelAloft

8. Chapter 8 by AngelAloft

9. Chapter 9 by AngelAloft

10. Chapter 10 by AngelAloft

11. Chapter 11 by AngelAloft

12. Chapter 12 by AngelAloft

Chapter 1 by AngelAloft
There was nothing like the feeling of freedom. The complete escape from the troubles that life had thrown her way recently. There was no doubt in her mind that she would have to return to the source of her conflict, but for now a little peace from the upheaval that had become her existence was all she was after.

The drive north from New York had helped to calm her taut nerves. Even though snow still covered the roads, she was more than a capable driver. And seeing as how she was in no hurry, but wanting to enjoy life as a welcome change, the normally less than ideal driving conditions, proved not to be a hindrance to her.

The scenery was breathtaking. The trees were still covered with ice upon bare limbs, giving them the effect of glistening lights. Fir trees dressed in their best winter finery. And the ground was unmarred by any disturbance in the abundant snow.

The back route she had chosen to travel, because of its seclusion, had shown her few fellow travelers or buildings, once she had crossed over the Canadian border. The address Charles had written down for her with directions to the hidden cabin was still on the passenger seat beside her, as she glanced at it for her progress every now and again.

The small community she was seeking should be in sight soon. The sun was still high in the sky so she would have enough time to buy the few provisions she was still lacking before heading out to her final destination.

So far all would be perfect if not for the reason for her surreptitious exodus. As with a lot of things involving a woman, the reason was a man. Not just any man. The most arrogant, infuriating, reckless, macho, intelligent, honorable, eye-pleasing man on the planet. With all the adjectives used to describe such a person amazingly, insensitive was not a part of the roster. But with all of his heightened senses, no way was he that. He had proven himself to be immensely considerate of her in all ways and truth be told that was just more salt in her wound. Not that she didn't want a man that wasn't considerate of her, but her own depth of feeling for him would not allow her to negate his own welfare for her sake. Life was truly a bitch sometimes.

Rounding the bend just past the last road marker, the quaint town came into view. From the last posting it housed a populace of four hundred ninety-six.

The main street was truly just that. There were no thriving businesses beyond straight eyesight. It was obvious not much had been done to make improvements on the town in quite some time. Maybe that just added to its charm.

Finding the gerneral store was one of the easiest things she had had to do in a long time. She pulled to a stop directly in front of the entrance steps.

Walking inside made her feel as if she had traveled back in time to the old west. It served as the community mercantile as well as a small deli. The oiled floor boards with the hanging animal trophy heads, pickle barrels and butter churns, made the place appear older than it actually was. Almost anything the residents would need was housed within this place. She silently thanked Charles for knowing her so well as to want to make her supply stop as expedient as possible, so that she could quickly get to the solitude she so desperately wanted.

With few words to the shop keeper, a kind smile and nod to the only other shoppers in the store, who couldn't help their constant sideways gawks at the beautiful stranger, in no time at all her purchases were made, with two unexpected extravagances and she was back on the road, heading toward her self imposed isolation. Charles had told her it was way out of the way, but just what the doctor ordered.

Ororo drove out of town, her mind now relishing the serenity that was finally settling down upon her. Her thoughts taking her back to a time shen she could see the smiles on the faces of a man and woman as they held out their arms for her to run to them. The lilting voice of the beautiful woman as she sang her a song in her native tongue. The man setting up a camera to photograph the tiny family before a mountain in the hot sun. Then abruptly all memories changed to hearing the loud roaring of a plane. Air passages closing shut due to the choking dust. Such a tight confinement unable to move or see through the pitch darkness. The warm body next to her that held her hand, now cold and hand slack. The tears that flowed down her cheeks, as hair that was once snow white, was now matted and turned a dark grey.

Faintly from the corner of her left eye she caught the rapid movement a moment too late. This time instead of the loud noise, dust and darkness, a silent ice slide accompanied by snow blindness, paved her way to oblivion. Her hair not white covered in grey dust, but becoming a bright crimson. No tears of a frightened child this time, but the weariness of eyes that needed to close in rest.
Chapter 2 by AngelAloft
The constant beeping in her right ear had been her companion, hindering her from sleeping restfully for as long as she could recall. Her arm seemed to be being pinched non-stop and she had a headache from hell.

All in all life couldn't be that great for her so she had determined to just keep her eyes shut till it all just went away.

"Ma'am can you hear me? Ma'am, Miss. Can you open your eyes?"

She wanted to tell the intruding voice that she knew was calling to her, to leave her alone to her interrupted peace. But that would be the cowards way out and she wasn't a coward, was she?.

Okay, she decided to give the masculine voice the minimal response and maybe with a bit of luck he would go away. "Mmmmm." That oughta do it.

"She's coming around, did you hear that?"

"Steffan I think you're hallucinating. This woman hasn't said anything for more'n a week."

"I know what I heard Phil." The man in the police uniform said to the younger man on the other side of the hospital bed, as he gave him the most incredulous look he could. "This here young lady has to be a fighter to come through what she did. She's just allowing her body to do the healing like doc Colsen said. She's coming to and then hopefully we'll have some answers to help her out."

How in the world were they going to help her out? Where was she and why had she not said anything for more'n a week? What was going on...and who...who was she? Her brows furrowed with the effort of trying to come up with the answer to her own questions.

Oh hell, she had no choice but to open her eyes and face the voices that had barged into her own private hell to get her out of the new one she now found herself in. A hell of the not knowing, the not remembering.

Slowly and painstakingly she opened her eyes to the light that chased away the darkness that had enshrouded her. It was too bright causing her to blink till she could focus reasonably. Two blurry images now came into view, showing themselves to be the authorities by the badges and uniforms they wore.

The first voice she had heard, now spoke again, this time she had a face to put with the accented baritone.

"Ma'am can you hear me? I'm constable Steffan Moulier, this is deputy Phillipe Genaub. You've given us quite a turn little lady. The doctors here have no idea as to who you are. Can you tell us your name?"

Ororo looked into the eyes of the handsome officer. His eyes were the deepest blue, and held her transfixed for a jarring second. He stood about six foot four, with dirty blond hair pulled back into a neat ponytail. His shoulders were about as broad as he was tall. Frequent exercise was apparent with the mans toned physique. He fidgeted with the uniform hat he held in both hands, as he too seemed mesmerized by seeing the sky blue eyes of the woman laying before him. She could not miss his quick intake of breath at seeing her beautiful eyes finally open.

"Phil go get the doc, I think he needs to know this young lady is awake before we continue."

Phil, who had now rounded the bed and stood next to the constables side, seemed frozen to the spot, as he too took in the beauty before him. Steffan gave him a jab in the ribs with his elbow, just as he reluctantly snapped his awe struck jaw shut, dropped his head and ambled his too lean frame off in search of the doctor.

"The doc will be right with you I'm sure ma'am. He's been mighty curious as to any information you can give him to aid in helping you out." Still looking at her, he now shyly cleared his throat and looked to the door then nervously around the room.

With as much strength as she could muster, Ororo garbled a tiny whisper while reaching out and taking the officers hand, the IV that was taped to her arm, now evidence of the painful pinch, "Wh...whe...where am I?" Her voice sounded alien to her ears.

"Well, well, it's good to see our sleeping beauty has awakened.", said a new voice, as it entered the room, from the male form wearing a white lab coat and carrying a chart.

The officer reluctantly moved his hand from her grasp as if he had been caught with it in the cookie jar. The doctor's eyes noticed the action, as he entered the room with the deputy, but kept silent. He reminded Ororo of what Santa Claus must look like. His personality was infectiously jovial. The chart he had in his hand now gained his attention.

The room grew quiet as if awaiting a verdict till he was done perusing the three papers that held his interest.

"First off let me tell you, you have suffered a concussion, with a large laceration to the left side of you head. The blood loss made it look a lot worse than it actually was. Miraculously there were no broken bones, just a sprain to you right ankle and numerous bruises to your ribs and legs. All in all you have an amazing healing capability. Much faster than I have ever seen before. And your body temperature is quite elevated, but there seems to be no adverse effects to you with that unusual occurrence." With this said he gave her a pointed stare.

Ororo remained unmoved by his words. She was more interested in more pressing issues running through her mind.

He stepped forward to shine an intrusive light into both of her sensitive eyes. "Do you have any idea why you were traveling to the address deputy Genuab found in your vehicle?", he asked.

"I...I...,am sor-ry. I can not im-a-gine who I am...or...or where I was going or...what has hap-pened." Tears started to form at the corners of her eyes.

Outside the bright sunshine immediately became overcast with clouds. Faint rumblings of thunder could be heard.

"Please calm yourself miss. We don't mean to upset you." Doc Colsen spoke again. Phil held on to his hat, as he looked around and up at the ceiling as the room darkened slightly and the thunder rumbled. "It's just you are quite the mystery. Perhaps some answers to you would be in order. You are in the Canadian Rockies. Apparently on your way to this isolated address," the officer handed her a rumpled piece of paper with a strange address on it, "you had an accident that caused you to slide off the road, down an embankment and into some boulders in the midst of some trees."

"It was a good thing ol' Phil here was on his way back to town. He found you slid off the road as you were and got you immediate medical attention. Couldn't have been more'n fifteen minutes past your accident. We also found the elk tracks, a telling sign that you must have swerved to miss their crossing.", added the constable.

Phil seemed to have grown a little taller as the the officer explained his part in her rescue. A smile lighting his face.

Doc Colsen chimed in once again, "Is there anything you can tell us about yourself? Ed at the mercantile said you paid cash for your items, and we still don't have a name to go with such a beautiful lady. Would be a shame to just keep using titles, and we need to contact your family...if we might."

The tears welling in her eyes now slid down to pool in her ears.

Automatically Steffan reached out to grasp her hand in comfort.

"Please...I don't know what my name is...or why I was traveling here." Her voice was breaking down with the weight of her situation. "I can't remember anything, but...here...and now." She closed her eyes and turned her head away from them as the tears flowed past her thick lashes.

A sudden downpour started outside. Unusual weather for the time of year.

"There, there miss, you just rest, there is ample time for us to find out the answers we all need. Don't trouble yourself. We've already gotten the VIN registration number looked up. Next time we come we should have some information for you, that is if you haven't remembered it by then." Constable Moulier gave her a brilliant even toothed smile. "Come on Phil, we should let her get some more rest."

"Later Ma'am.", Phil said, tipping his hat to her, as he placed it on his head following the officers lead out the door.

"A nurse will be in to take your vitals in a moment, but something tells me outside of your loss of memory, she will find everything is remarkably good. I too will return later, you get some sleep now." The doctor tucked the chart under his arm, as he too took his leave.

Ororo was grateful for the aloneness. Being awake was proving way too much. She wanted to know just who she was, but then again fear gripped her in breathtaking agony. Maybe she didn't want to know after all. Was she escaping from something or someone?


Tokyo was proving too crowded and loud for the man who loved his solitude. Strangely enough he could speak the language fluently,though he didn't know where or when he had learned it. The entire culture seemed to draw him in and he was adeptly comfortable with it. But Tokyo's population and activity was a little more than he had bargained for.

So far his travels all over the Japanese provinces had proven fruitless. Still he had no idea as to when he had been here or why he held a creased, fading photo of himself with a beautiful demure woman, holding hands and smiling for the camera. Faintly the name on the back read James and Mariko.

It meant nothing to him. He was simply Logan and something about the shy smile upon the woman's face clutched at his heart and her seemingly loose hand hold to his own made him of all things, suspiciously angry. Still he had come searching for answers, the need to know, overwhelming.

Having little to no memory was really a pain in the ass.

He had left Westchester to free himself of the pain of one love lost, in the extraordinary red headed, emerald eyed beauty of Jean Grey, now Jean Summers and still could not find peace for his broken and confused heart and mind.

Was this the way he was going to spend the rest of his days, chasing down unfamiliar relationships and pining after unrequited loves. Enough was enough already. It was time to take his head out of the sand and move on. Whatever was meant to be, would be.

Five weeks absence from the X-men, the students and the mansion had amazingly made him anxious to return. When the hell had he put down roots with a bunch of pansy assed, snot nosed people, who had wormed their way into his heart as the only family he had ever known.

Some serious self evaluation was due on his part to help him figure out how he was going to kick his own ass. He was still the Wolverine and life was just fine on his own. What in the world was he thinking, him making commitments.

Though Japan as familiar to him, it wasn't home and he still needed peace before jumping back into the battle with the X-men, facing the the children and Xavier at the mansion. And if he was totally honest with himself, coming back into contact with the now newly married Mr. and Mrs. Summers.

Yeah, it was decided, Westchester could wait. Something even more comforting was singing to his aching soul.

A downright confident smirk graced the corner of one side of his mouth. Taking the time to light a cigar, he grabbed the handle of his designer duffle, another reminder of just how far he had come from himself, but hey it was a gift, and at the time he couldn't stand to hurt the givers feelings. Damn! With a heavy sigh he turned and headed out the door.
Chapter 3 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
Wish I owned them, alas I don't. Please Marvel don't be mad at me, just let me play with them for a while and don't sue me, I think they are great, (big puppy dog face)
"Are you sure you are comfortable enough, I could..."

"I assure you I am well taken care of thanks to you."

The shy smile that played upon the sheriffs face as he drove Ororo to the address found in her car, helped lighten her own apprehensions. Her only form of transportation would be quite some time getting repaired, if at all according to the only town mechanic, so the sheriff was all but too glad to be of assistance to the beautiful stranger.

She was newly discharged and was still no closer to having any personal information about herself, as she had been during her entire week and a half hospital stay. Outside of her obvious amnesia, all of her physical ailments had healed.

"This address you were traveling to is really isolated, off the beaten path. Actually I had to go in search of the place before bringing you, the post doesn't even stop there, only at a box in town. You could have a tendency to get awful lonesome up there. Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay in town?"

She couldn't help the warmth that crept over her, at his concern for her a complete stranger, even though he had come to the hospital everyday, albeit to see if she had any new information for him.

He had told her the VIN was registered to a Moira MacTaggert, whose residence was a Muir island in Scotland. So far he had not been able to reach her, as she was on an extended vacation, with no further information available.

"I am sure I will be fine. You really shouldn't have replaced the grocery items you said I lost in the accident," she said, glancing back at the bags of grocery's in the backseat, "I wish you would let me repay you."

"It was nothing really, Can't let you think folks around here are not neighborly, in case you decide you might like to stay." nervously he cleared his throat and focused on the road.

She let the hopeful statement linger in the air with no response as she once again looked out the window at the wonderful scenery, nothing of if jarred her memory.

They rode in silence for awhile. Sheriff Moulier became suddenly restless in the drivers seat.

"Is everything alright, have you been driving too long, I would be happy to take over if you just give me the directions as to where..."

"No, no ma'am, it's just...well we are coming up on where Phil found you, your accident sight."

"Oh. Do you mind if we stop? Maybe something will stir my memory if I can see it for myself."

"Are you sure you want to do that? There is nothing there now, just a few downed limbs, the evidence of your accident has long since been covered over with fresh snow."

Ororo thought for a moment, wondering if it would do any good to see the sight that put her in the state she now found herself in. "You're right, it's probably pointless to look at something that only caused me apparent harm." She turned sideways in the seat to look at him. He really was very extraordinarily handsome. His hair was down now and hung to his shoulders, tucked behind his ears. Though he was concentrating on the road he kept stealing sidelong glances at her. She smiled. "Thank you. I really mean it. You have made this," she threw her hands up in the air slightly, "whole situation bearable for me. I really don't know how I will ever be able to repay you."

"I can think of one way."

She raised one shapely brow.

He laughed as he looked at her reaction to his statement, as he hurriedly finished it, "You could go to dinner with me sometime."

"I have a better deal for you. I'm not sure, but something tells me I am quite efficient in the kitchen. How about you let me cook you dinner. If I have the facilities and if it's bad you can spare my feelings and tell me how it's the best meal you have had in a long time." She was full on grinning.

"I'd say you have yourself a deal. If it tastes like mud and is tough as shoe leather, I'll choke it down."

They both found themselves laughing and talking amiably for the duration of the ride. They had long since passed the sight of her accident and neither of them had spared it a look.


For nearly an hour, Ororo found herself in the sturdy cabin. It consisted of two buildings, a shed that seemed to double as a small garage and the main house. The large bluff upon which it sat at the base of one mountain surrounded by the majestic Rockies afforded her a magnificent view. The trees that lined the rough drive made it nearly impossible to find. It was clear it was going to be easy to find the peace she needed to soothe her troubled mind and soul. Now only if her new dwelling could offer her the answers her new found amnesia hid from her.

The cabin was actually very lovely. Not in the frilly feminine sense, but it was comfortable and tastefully done. The front door opening into a large great room with a well equipped kitchen. Almost an entire wall consisted of large windows, with thick glass patio doors, no doubt to still be able to enjoy the view while inside. Two large fireplaces, one in the living area and one in the kitchen made the room more than cozy. Two bedrooms, one with its own bath while the other had access from the hall as well as the bedroom, were well appointed, though both leaned toward the masculine in decor. The master bedroom boasted glass patio doors as well, that opened to the east, facing the bluffs fenced in outcropping, allowing an even more glorious view than the large windows in the great room. All the furnishings were comfortable, mostly overstuffed leather, but the few knickknacks about the place had a decided oriental flair. She thought this a little odd considering Steffan had told her the area had a very strong French heritage.

Speaking of the sheriff, he had grudgingly left her after bringing in the her items from the car. Before leaving he made sure she had working cell phone service, to assure himself that she had some contact if necessary to the outside world. At least that was what he had said. Happy to know she would call him once she got settled in and would set up the dinner date from there, he drove away, at least a little appeased.

All in all it was easy for her to decide the solace of this place had to hold the answer as to why she was coming here. What would make her need to escape to such a lonesome, isolated place, albeit one of the loveliest places on the earth she was possitive.

The hour was still early so she took the time to settle in to the smaller of the bedrooms, not at ease enough to take what was obviously someone else's bedroom, and started to do what little sprucing up of the place that was needed. Once she commenced working, she was like a little whirlwind getting it all done quickly till the last rooms left were the master bedroom and bath.

Almost shyly she entered the room. There really wasn't much to do in the bedroom after freshening up the bathroom as the one before besides dusting and changing the king-sized bed linens, just in case she changed her mind in her choice of rooms, the eastern view was temptingly breathtaking. The bedside table held the only picture frame she had seen in the entire house. Maybe she had found her first and only clue as to why she was here and who she was.

Her heart seemed to stop as she held her breath and looked at the lone photo. There were numerous subjects surrounding a wheelchair bound bald man, in various forms of costumes, while the bald man wore a grey suit as they all stood and sat before an elegant mansion. She had to blink her eyes as she noticed the figure sitting next to the mans left hand.

There smiling back at her was the image of herself. Shocking white hair and beautiful blue eyes, dressed in a daring black leather costume. Her free hand came up to cover the silent gasp from her lips. Her mind went into overdrive.

Who were these people and why was she with them? Was it due to some elaborate Halloween party that they all were dressed so, with the varying ages of the photos subjects. Each one of them seemed unusually beautiful.

Slowly she eyed each and every one hoping to remember something, anything.

Nothing.

The idea hit her, if this photo existed here, maybe, just maybe there were others. With her conscience weighing heavy for what she was about to do, she opened the table drawer.

Bingo! Inside were three more framed photos. Amazingly she was in every one. One photo was of her with an emerald eyed, red headed beauty, linked arm in arm in swimsuits poolside, smiling seductively for the camera. Another was of her and an impossibly muscular man, with wild hair and a seemingly grouchy attitude in that he wasn't smiling, with the bald man having a picnic near a gazebo with the same mansion in the background. The last one was of her with her arms folded under her chest, back postured to a blue furred man, obviously still in costume and in the same pose, as the grumpy man looked on in the background with a cigar hanging from his lips and a lopsided grin gracing his face. The beautiful red head seemed to be trying to reason with her, while a man wearing red lenses tried to reason with the blue costumed man. The grumpy man stood out to her as if he was caught in the picture as he was leaning against a tree and just happened to be privy to the conflict. Something said that the man was enjoying the seeming upheaval. But what was it and why?

All of these people were evidently a major part of her life, yet she couldn't remember how. Looking at the blue man her heart tripped, but still nothing.

Who would put these pictures here, and why did she now find herself here? Instead of answers, more questions arose with her snooping. Unable to put the photos away she took them with her as she went in search of the headache medicine Dr. Colsen had given her, knowing she would likely suffer from them for sometime to come.

Everything was proving to be just too much. The not knowing, the alien home, the strangers in the photos and even the kindness of the sheriff. She just wanted to cry. But something told her that giving into feminine temperment wasn't part of her makeup. Instead she found herself doing the next best thing, once again she lay upon the bed and shut out the world as she closed her eyes, hoping this time her subconscious dream state would give her the answers she so desperately wanted.
Chapter 4 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
Same as always they aren't mine so please don't sue me.
What the hell, no one would have thought that his old ramshackle camper would be stolen from the airport parking lot. Unless of course the thief had peeked inside and spied the Viper Diamondback motorcycle. Now three weeks later, his stubborn nature refusing to let him go any further without his two babies. One being monetarily priceless due to certain X-man embellishments, his enhanced senses had kept him on the track of the thief till finally having retrieved his vehicles, after knocking the culprit on his ass for his troubles, of course.

His camper reeked of the motherfuckers foul body odor, liquor, drugs and his female companion.

Yeah he was glad he had scared the hell out of them both and cold cocked the stupid jerk for keeping him from his destination and the peace he needed for so long. Now mission accomplished he was only days away from where he had started for, but not close enough for his liking.

He had talked to Chuck and had heard something about Storm, Ororo, but poor cell service had cut the conversation short after his initially telling Charles of his intended plans, not that he answered to him of anyone else. Whatever was going on with the X-men would just have to wait. After shutting off the phone Logan had tossed it in the nearest trash can, the man had a temper when he chose to and there had been an immediate ass whooping on his agenda. He would contact Charles again when he felt like it, but before that he knew there was no way Chuck could get through his adamantium skull.

Logan couldn't help but wonder as he now drove along what Chuck had been trying to say to him about Storm. He thought of the aloof, quiet, cold, but devastatingly beautiful X-woman. Surely there was nothing wrong with her. She exuded strength of character, control and self sufficiency, there was no way she could have any serious problems. Especially not with the way that Charles kept her so close to his hip. Damn, the man didn't even have to call out to have her at his side, so close a tab he kept on her. If Logan didn't figure the professor would get an ice burn or that he really did need the chair, he would think something else was going on. It still amazed him that any man dared to squeeze into her life between she and Charles. But one man had had the balls and truth be told he envied the hell out of him for it.

Yes, he had been smitten by Jean, but there was no denying the female leader of the team. While Jean was all lime light, bravado and shy damsel when it suited her, Storm was jut the opposite. She was never assuming, boisterous or weak.

Maybe Jean and Storm were truly the same coin, just opposite sides.

It just so happened that Jean was the one to show any interest in him and at the time he had had more than his fair share of challenges, so chasing after an iceberg disinterested female wasn't one he was ready to take on. Looking at Scooter boy he didn't see a challenge just a stiff obstacle, easily moveable.

Jean and Logan had more than flirted openly, both showing their appreciation of the other without repercussions and had even shared kisses with heavy fondling before being interrupted close to things getting out of hand due to her so call commitment to the boy scout.

Jean had dangled the carrot as he was the rabbit, more the fool, as she still chose Scott over him saying he was more predictable and constant. Not the bad boy, the boy she wouldn't be ashamed to take home to mommy and daddy. Hell she was right and if that was what she wanted she could have it. He was done. It took him little time to realize if she could act with him as she had, while professing her love for Cyclops, what was she capable of in a future with him. No, love was blind, but he was far from stupid.

A man would have to be truly blind not to see that the female leader of the X-men was hot as hell and well worth getting burned, but someone had beat him to the punch. So was the story of his life that he could remember. Always a day late and a dollar short.

Angrily he shook his head and rubbed his hand down his face. What the flamin' had him thinking as he was, especially about Storm, the unreachable, the unattainable. Teammmate and friends was all they could ever be and friends only as far as he could get. Still there was no denying she was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out the first cd he put his hand on and plopped it in the player. Took a partially smoked cigar out of his shirt pocket, lit it up and sat back to enjoy his drive.

Three days drive was too long for him to start behaving like a mooning, love struck, unable to form a coherent sentence, pimply faced school boy. Yeah he definitely still needed time away from the school and its residents.

Up ahead he saw the lights of what was sure to be a momentary cure for what ailed him. The lights of a rough hewn honky-tonk blinked its invitation. Inside there had to be cold beer, a warm body to hold for a while and the promise of trouble enough to let off a little steam in the the form of a decent brawl, he hoped.

Once again the same lopsided grin was on his face as he parked and noticed four brawny, loud roughnecks enter the bar.

Yep, just what the doctor ordered was sure to be inside.
Chapter 5 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
Darn it, they're still not mine so please don't sue me
It was becoming habit now, she cooked as he started the fires in the fireplaces, then sat at the open kitchen island to watch as she moved about preparing the meal.

Damn she was beautiful! Still they had no idea as to what her name was, but Beauty seemed to fit her more than enough. Never had he met a female with the body, personality, intelligence, strength or demeanor of the woman before him. Being in her presencce in the hospital he knew he would be hard pressed to not get to know this woman and hopefully have her become a part of his life. If a man was fortunate enough to have her in his life, no way could he ever just walk away.

"Are you sure you don't want me to add the garlic to your steak, I really don't mind it...so much?", she asked over her shoulder with a teasing smile.

There was no way in hell he wanted to foul up his breath with the odor of garlic, considering she didn't like it and if he had his way their breaths would be commingling tonight.

His lack of response caused her to turn around to be sure that he was still there. His eyes were glued to her, but his mind seemed to be elsewhere, as he was looking right through her.

"Steffan, what,...what is it?", she asked, concern written all over her face.

Before he was even aware of his actions, he was off the stool, striding over to her, catching her up in his arms and fulfilling the dream he had had since first laying eyes on her. Eagerly and passionately he kissed her for all he had imagined, afraid to stop fearing it would all be a dream and he would wake up.

His fears were unfounded. Though shyly at first, she wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kiss with as much fervency and passion as his, she let herself melt into the embrace of his strong body. Oh god it was so easy to lose herself in the pleasure he provoked in her, but she couldn't allow what could possibly be another complication to what was already her chaotic unknown life. With all the determination she could muster she placed her hands on his muscular chest and with a little push, pulled herself away from him as her eyes tried to focus on the floor.

Feeling he had moved too fast he turned his back to her, taking a few steps away and ran his hands through his hair. Shaken and much too aroused to turn back around, he slowly gained control of his breathing.

He too found the floor suddenly fascinating, but he'd be damned if he apologized for the best kiss he had ever experienced. With determined steps he turned to face her again once everything was composed. This time placing his fingertips under her chin to gain her attention. His eyes sought hers to convey the words his mind ad mouth could not find.

He wanted her. All else be damned. Rushing or not he had to make himself clear.

"I know this is where I should probably apologize, but I'm not sorry. I care about you more than you know and I think you care...just maybe a little for me too, and it doesn't matter that you can't remember who you are or where you're from. We can start from where we are right here and now. All I know is nothing and no one matters to me as much as you do Beauty. Please, I'm asking you to give us a chance...at something more...a new start for you...and me." His eyes still bore into hers with all the depth of emotion he was feeling.

"I...I...don't know what to say. Yes I care for you Steffan. Maybe more than I should given the situation, but I don't want to be a complication to you..."

"You could never be that.", he said anxiously. "All I know is I need you Beauty and I hope you need me too."

"It is not enough that we need one another Steffan. You are secure in who you are with all the knowledge of your life intact. Me...I'm fractured, with a life that began once I woke up in the hospital and over these few amazing weeks you have become my anchor. But is it really fair to you to start something I may not be able to finish? I don't want to hurt you." Tenderly she reached up to stroke his chiseled face.

"You let me worry about whether you can hurt me or not, just allow me to care for you. All I know is I couldn't bear it if you were to walk out of my life. Please...let me protect you and make sure you are alright. Let me show you what you deny us both if you choose to let this pass us by."

She needed to feel more than she had the last few weeks, with no memory of anything else in her life to hold onto she was a hollow shell needing to be filled with something tangible. With the softest of smiles she took him by the hand and led him into the living room, lowering herself to the rug in front of the roaring fire.

Dinner could wait. Something more important had taken its place.


Logan stood watching for as long as he could stand it, and unreasonable growing anger taking hold of him as each moment had passed by. It was obvious what was going on, but why here and just, why. He'd had enough. It had gone far enough.

"Evenin' darlin. I take it ya weren't expecting me?", he said, in a low ominous voice, past the cigar he chewed in one corner of his mouth, while he stood with his arms crossed, watching the partially dressed startled couple on the rug in front of the fire.

Sitting up Ororo reached to cover her exposed breasts with both arms, as Steffan tried to shield her from the intruder.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" Steffan growled, jumping to his feet, as he handed Ororo his shirt for cover.

"I should be the one asking you that bub."

Ororo scrambled into the shirt as best she could, before joining Steffan at his side. Carefully she eyed the stranger before speaking. "Who are you? I have seen you before in the photos here."

Steffan swung his head around to look at her for a second, but not knowing the man with them now he looked back at Logan quickly, not at ease in his company.

Logan looked at her, feeling surprisingly a little disgusted and possibly disappointed. To numb himself from what he was feeling he took the cigar from his mouth and put it out in the palm of his hand. "Been doin' a bit of snoopin' around have ya' darlin'. Never took ya' fer an intruder Ro.", spoken as he watched the wound heal immediately in his hand, not bothering to look at either of them.

"What did you just call me?", she asked, stepping toward the cantankerous stranger. Steffan put his arm around her waist to pull her back to his side.

"Don't Beauty, you don't know what game he may be playing at. I'm Constable Steffan Moulier. This lady is under my protection, and I'll ask you again, who are you and what are you doing here?"

Logan had been watching Ororo, never taking his eyes off the nervous weather witch even as the asshole was talking. He was no fool, he knew something was way off, and until he could talk to Chuck he didn't feel in a very generous mood. Had she gone and bumped her head that she had asked him why he had called her by her most common nickname and not recognized it?

"First of all darlin'", he spoke to Ororo, totally ignoring the agitated mounty, "I only spoke the truth and as fer being under him you certainly were."

"Now hold on, just one damn minute!" Steffan had more than lost it by now.

"Please Steffan, it's alright, I need to know what he knows about me and this is not helping,", Ororo was holding onto Steffan's hand in mild restraint, looking back at Logan she continued, "I don't know who I am or why I am here. For a number of weeks my life has been a mystery to me."

"Hmmph, not so much a mystery that you couldn't find yerself here in my cabin, doin' what comes naturally."

"That's enough! You can show some respect for the lady and my badge! As far as we can see you are the trespasser here. Maybe spending some time in lock-up might help your disposition huh,...Bub!"

Logan simply huffed. "Try showing me some respect in my own damn home, which last I checked I have complete rights ta, so yer the trespasser and as fer locking me up, just try it asshole.", he scratched the knuckles of his right hand.

"I'd love to.", Steffan spat, though he felt uneasy about trying it even through his anger. Something about this man making him more than a bit afraid.

Logan gave him a belittling look as Steffan stood before him his pants half undone and shirtless. Pretty boy had no idea what he was asking for.

Ororo couldn't take it anymore. Pulling Steffan by the hand she beseeched him to follow her to the kitchen. His irritation at this point was off the charts. Once again she soothed him by caressing his cheek. "Please Steffan if you feel anything at all for me, please leave."

"What! Are you out of your mind?!", he grabbed her by both of her arms and did not notice the menacing stance Logan had now assumed in the living room, "there is no way I'm leaving you here with him!"

"You don't understand I recognize him from the photos I found here,...and I do not believe he means me any harm. I am not afraid."

"I don't care! Feelings could be wrong, I'm an officer and I say this man is the most dangerous person I have
ever come across."

"You say feelings could be wrong, does that mean what we have felt for each other also?"

Oh hell, she would go there with the reverse. Reluctantly he released her, again not noticing the man in the living room relax, just slightly. "I'll do anything for you, just don't ask me to leave you alone with him Beauty, you don't have any idea what you're asking of me. To do that goes against everything in my nature."

Standing on her tiptoes, she gently brushed her lips against his till he embraced her and turned it once again into an inferno of passion. Her magic succeeded, she panted, "Trust me, I can handle this. I am more than confident this man means me no harm, besides, I have my knight in shining armor to come to my rescue with the touch of one simple phone call.", she said with a smile.

"Yes you do, I just wish I wasn't so far away and that you would listen to reason and come back to town with me. But something tells me that's not an option."

The last voice Steffan wanted to hear spoke from next to the fireplace in the kitchen, damn the man was stealthy on his feet for having such an overly muscled body, "Yer damned right it's not an option bub. And I've had just about enough of yer handling my Wife!"

Time, breathing and coherent thought all stopped.
Chapter 6 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
Marvel still has them, so I'm still just playing with them...please don't get mad at me. I know I don't own them. Dang it.
They had ambled around the cabin, neither speaking or looking at the other, at least not while the other was aware of it. The tension so thick it could choke a mule.

She couldn't believe she had been so callous as to be unfaithful to vows she had taken regardless of her condition. The absence of a wedding ring had been explained away by him that they both considered bands to be an unnecessary outward display of their commitment to each other. Which didn't seem too far fetched for her to believe about herself and definitely not him so she had accepted it as truth. Besides why would any man lie about something as important as marriage, when most men ran away from it.

On top of the staggering information about her marital status, the crestfallen face of Steffan was constantly on her mind as she had watched him gather himself and leave the cabin that night walking as if to his death. The only words to pass between she and Logan had been spoken that night and that was when he was ready he would relate to her all that she needed to know and not a moment sooner. He hadn't even spoken her name again and had set up his nest in the master bedroom. Truth be told she couldn't actually blame him considering what he had walked in upon with her and Steffan, if what he had said was true about her being his wife.

When she set out to get herself into a mess, she really pulled out all the stops. Gone now was all the peace she had gained and misery had walked in in its place.


If he was able to he would kick his adamantium ass till it was black and blue. What the hell had possessed him to tell such a blatant lie about himself and Ororo! Sure it was more than obvious to him that he couldn't stand the movie star good looking officer that more than enjoyed pawing her, but what was that to him, why did he have to blurt out the first idiotic thing that came to his mind after witnessing what the two of them had brewing. Now here he was at a loss as to what to say to her after he had put his foot in his mouth all the way to his ass.

How was he going to tell her what she needed to know since suffering from her amnesia, without letting out the truth that he had lied and had no plausible reason as to why. Time was not on his side and he knew he had to be forthcoming soon. Damn it to hell, when he got himself into a mess he didn't do it halfway.


On quiet bare feet she approached him as he reached into the fridge for another cold beer. Though she was silent his enhanced hearing still heard her coming near and he dreaded turning around.

"Excuse me, I am fully aware that if the relationship you say is between us exists and you have witnessed my actions to ahhh...compromise it...to your distress, I wholeheartedly apologize for any wrong doing on my behalf, be it totally unintentional. If however I am to remain here in the present situation I am going to need some answers. This silence is not conducive to helping either one of us move forward."

There she had said it, the first move had been made no matter how apprehensive she had felt.

Shit, fuck and damn! She was ready to talk and he was out of time. To put it bluntly, the jig was up and she would undoubtedly fry him slowly once she knew the truth. With slow deliberation he turned to face his executioner.

"Don't recall sayin' I was ready ta get things out in the open darlin'."

"Well you may not be, but I must insist, or I shall have to call the sheriff to finish out the duration of my stay in town, as I was offered."

"I just bet he offered! Does that come with adjoining bedrooms or will the accommodations be shared?"

"You really can be quite crass," her temper now starting to get the better of her, "I take no pleasure in the situation between Steffan and myself, knowing that it effects your life - adversely. Be that as it may, I have no desire to linger any longer with my life in this present upheaval, as I am sure yours isn't exactly what you would like it to be either."

She had no idea how truthfully she had spoken.

The guilt he felt was strangling him like a tightened noose. Maybe he should just tell her the truth and accept the consequences. After all couldn't he completely understand what it was like to have ones life ripped from them and have to live in the agony of not knowing ones own identity.

What had he done. Taking a deep breath he readied himself to tell her the truth.

A sudden buzzing on the coffee table in the living room gained both of their attention. Saved by the bell, literally he took a sight of relief.

Before she could answer her phone, she immediately knew who it was. Only one person called her. Her heart sank at the knowledge of who it was.

As she went to answer his mind raced with the myriad of thoughts as to how to get out of the mess he had gotten himself into. Yet hearing the sweet and gentle voice she used in talking to the asshole on the other end of the line made him tune his hearing in to the conversation.

So the son of a bitch was still trying to coax her away from him, telling her it would be in her best interest to recuperate further in town, undoubtedly closer to him and his particular brand of convincing.

That was not about to happen.

"Darlin'", he walked up on her, interrupting the call without caring, "we can finish this later, I've got someplace ta be fer the next few days..."

"No wait!" she nearly yelled before turning her attention back to the phone.

Just like he planned. His words had hit home, knowing her anxiousness in gaining the knowledge he had about her, she quickly ended her call.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" she said, eyeing the smirk he couldn't hide on his face when she turned to him again.

"Don't know what yer talking bout Ro."

"Please don't play games with me. And so now I have a name again. Is there anything else you would like to share with me...about myself? About my - Life.", she said through clenched teeth.

He closed the distance between them slowly till they were only a breath apart. Leaning in to speak directly into her ear his lips lightly brushing her lobe, "Your name is Ororo, but I call ya Ro."

Her breath caught on a quiet gasp, not only because of hearing her name for the first time, but because her heart had sped up at the nearness of this man. Finding her voice she asked, "And your name?"

He leaned in again, this time she held him at bay with her arms outstretched pushing at his massive chest.

He grinned an infuriating lopsided grin.

"My name is...Logan."

"And?"

"And ya can call me just that."

"Are you really going to play this game with me of stringing me along with my having to pry one bit of information out of you at a time?"

"How would ya like ta do it?", he looked at the fire and the rug, then back at her, eyeing her up and down.

"Ooof, why you...," she began, the enormity of the situation getting the better of her.

Her chin began to quiver, her jaw tightened and her eyes filled with unshed tears. Embarrassed by the onslaught of emotion, she was finding it hard to control, she turned away.

Logan felt the asshole that he was. Why was he treating her as if she had no right to the truth of her own life, keeping her from making her own decisions as to the course it would take from the knowledge she was entitled to.

Quickly he reached out to grab her wrist before she could go, "Please...Ro. I don't say this often...but I'm sorry." There he had said it and it tasted as bitter on his tongue as he always thought it would.

Lightening lit up the room from outside, accompanied by the loud rumbling of thunder, as her shoulders now shook with the release of the pent up tears.

From her outstretched wrist hold, Logan pulled her to his chest in a strong embrace, letting her ride out the flood of tears that tore from her soul.

"I know I'm an asshole darlin', but I care about ya. Ya've been a constant in my fucked up life, so I guess that makes me a selfish bastard too in that I don't want ya ta leave once ya know all ya need ta know."

Still within the comfort of his arms, Ororo stepped back just enough to now look into his face. "What makes you so certain that is what I will have to do?", her eyes narrowing as a suspicious bent now took hold of her.

"My eyes didn't deceive me when I walked in here darlin'."

"So you think my decision will be based on a man I have known a matter of weeks?"

"Never thought of ya as the love-em and leave-em type Ro."

"But I am your wife and with what you have to tell me I will leave you...a man I vowed to love...till death us do part?, her words not a statement of fact, but a question.

Now it was Logans turn to let her go, turning his back to her and running his hand through his already tousled hair.

"Look Ro, about that..."

Again the cell began to buzz across the table.

Logan happily took it as a sign to shut the hell up.

"Do not go anywhere Logan, we are not done with this conversation," she warned pleadingly, as she answered her call with a little annoyed 'Hello'.

Emotions unfamiliar to him fluttered across his face as he watched her rush her conversation, not wanting to know what was being said this time.

She glanced at him over her shoulder for a second before walking further into the living room to complete her call. It took quite a bit of convincing on her part, but finally she got Steffan to understand her point of not coming to stay in town, just yet, away from Logan.

Taking a deep breath and turning back around to face her husband, she stood in the room alone.
Chapter 7 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
Still don't own so please don't sue me.
There was no way she was going to let him off the hook that easily. So she sat waiting, alone in the dark. Why not? The furniture was more than comfortable and all she had was time. Did he really think all he had to do was run away and all would be settled. Oh Hell no! This was her life they were dealing with and she had a right to know all he was keeping from her.

Darkness of night had fallen hours ago, and still she sat. Her eyesight surprisingly unhindered by the dense pitch, enabled her to still see clearly through the darkness. Her mind engrossed in running through a gamut of thoughts. What if he didn't come back? What was so bad that he didn't want to tell her about it? And numerous other wonderings to cause a multitude of emotions in her.

Strangely the weather had reflected her every mood, as she looked out the wall of windows at the beautiful landscape. Just another thing to ponder in her heart at the strangeness of it all. Maybe the weather was affecting her, causing her to go with its unusual flow.

"Waitin' on me darlin?", his deep voice spoke from darkness near the door.

Nearly jumping out of her skin she turned, squinting her eyes in the direction of the voice, again she hadn't felt the cold breeze of the door opening and being closed.

Too easily he walked into view, stopping once he was perched on the arm of the sofa stretching his legs out before him, crossing his ankles as he laced his fingers together in his lap. His eyes met hers in a stare that dared her to keep contact.

Stubbornly her chin lifted and she glared back, wanting to close her eyes from his sould stirring intensity. And was she mistaken or did his eyes just glow with an eerie light in the darkness, that wasn't all together human.

"How do you keep appearing as though through thin air?! I wish you would quit doing that, it is very disconcerting!"

To her amazement he threw his head back and laughed.

"Did I say something funny? I am glad I can amuse you.", she said snidely.

Swiftly he was on his feet and agilely moving toward her till he now sat on the corner of the sturdy coffee table, leaning his elbows on his knees, encroaching in her personal space. Ororo nestled back further into the chair, breathing now having become a chore.

"Actually ya have always amused me darlin, though I'm sure few would say they find ya funny." He was so close that his breath stirred her hair. Breath that was permeated with the smell of liquor.

"Personally I wouldn't know that, seeing as how I have no recollection of anyone...even you. And would you mind not getting so close?"

"Yes, I would...mind."

"Don't play games with me Logan. Regardless of whatever is between us, you have no right to keep My truth from me."

"Back ta that are we?"

"We never left it, at least I never did, so if you are done toying with me I'd like to know what you are keeping from me."

Even in his current state Logan caught the slight flare of electricity that sparked in her eyes as she spoke. Mesmerizing eyes that could hold a soul captive. For the first time in his life Logan was willing to become a prisoner. What? He had to shake his head to clear it of the fog that was taking over his thoughts.

"When I start toyin' with ya darlin ya'll know it. And what do I get outta the deal?"

"Are you kidding me?", she said incredulously. "Are you seriously going to barter information to me?"

Slowly Logan leaned back and shook his head again. It had taken a helluva lot, but he had finally succeeded in drinking enough to feel numb. It just didn't last long enough. Dammed healing factor. He had driven to the nearest watering hole, drank until he could feel it pass his healing limit, then grabbed a couple of bottles on the way home. He sat at the end of the long drive way finishing them off just so that he could walk into the lions or should he say lionesses den.

Why the hell was he spending so much time thinking about her and the fact that she belonged to someone else? The more he drank the angrier he got about that fact. Damned fool. He didn't want to travel the same road he had already come. Even his usual nightmares had been replaced with dreams of her Her eyes, her lips, her cocoa skin, tiny waist, full rounded hips, long shapely legs, large beautiful breasts and that unforgettable hair. All being fondled or caressed by that asshole of a sheriff.

Maybe if he tried hard enough he could convince himself he was just looking out for his friends interest. Who was he kidding, he never considered him a friend, jst another of the hero involved nerds that he lived and fought with. The guy had a way of getting on his nerves more times than not. But Ororo never did. Her silent existence a wonder, but the conflicts of her relationship a source of jovial joy to him for some reason.

"Here's something for free darlin...I didn't like seeing the good sheriff gropin' ya. I can't stand ta think about it even now. He aint good enough fer ya and truth be told neither am I...no one is. But I'm just bastard enough not ta want ya ta leave here. Ya were always good ta me Ro'. I aint had an awful lot of that in my life that I can remember, and I aint willing ta let it go again. I need ya Ro'. I've been lonely and lonely aint good. No good fer anybody...just say ya'll stay darlin. How's that fer free revelation?"

"Logan...I am sorry for causing you any pain in what you witnessed, I truly am and it's good to know that I have been a comfort to you in what may have been a...not so pleasant life, but Logan I need to know what you know about me. Please. Who's to say I will leave, this is the address I was coming to according to Stef...Sheriff Moulier.", she changed her words to save him more discomfort if she could. "I am here am I not?"

"Doesn't matter, nothing good lasts forever darlin. Just more of a lifetime of bullshit. I tell ya what, it's late and I don't want ta face the night alone. Come chase the dreams away from me like ya did before, long ago and I'll tell ya all ya want ta know in the mornin'."

There was that strange light in his eyes again.

"You have been drinking and you do not know what you are saying..."

"I know just what I'm saying. I won't try anything tonight darlin, I promise. I just want ta rest without sleep escaping me. When ya were beside me, I had the first nights rest I could remember. I want that again. Ya can ask me whatever ya want tomorrow. All I want is ta sleep in peace tonight."

He was asking so sincerely and she had hurt him by what he had seen, that was brutally obvious to her. Something told her he was not a man to beg, not ever. His pain now became hers in seeing the upset she had caused him with her hasty actions with Steffan. A nights sleep was really not too high a price to pay for a lifetime of information. Still.

"Tomorrow?", she asked, with a suspicious tilt of her head, ignoring the warning bells going off in her head.

"Tomorrow, darlin.", there it was, that undiable lopsided grin on his face that was hard to resist.


The sun was shining brightly through the patio doors of the master bedroom, that had long since chased away the shadows of night.

Though Ororo knew she was in the rooms king-sized bed, she found herself with no space to move. She lay on her side, weighted down by a heavy masculine leg resting upon her thigh and bruising arms wrapped under and over her waist, a hand -- oh my god, cupping her breast, as her back was smashed against an incredible chest. And was she mistaken, but was that a baseball bat pressing her on her thigh!

She gasped aloud. Oh god she needed to move. He had promised her he wouldn't try anything and here she was feeling violated and unable to get away.

The sound of a light snorting snore, told her, her assumptions were unjustified. Logan was still asleep, therefore innocently unaware of their precarious position.

Surely she would bear bruises from the weight of his massive limbs upon her body. If not from the fierce grip he had about her waist as he held her breast.

Hoping not to feel the enormous monster pressing into her, she tried to scoot away.

His hold tightened, pulling her in even closer, followed by another snort.

Shit!

'Come on Ororo', she tried her name in thought, 'just do it quickly, like taking off a band-aid.'

Taking a deep breath and trying to heave herself forward gained her nothing. What did this man weigh?! She'd have more success telling the wind to obey her than physically moving this man.

Gently she placed her hand over the hand that groped her boob to pry his fingers away.

She gained a nipple tweak, with a groping slide across to the other breast for her efforts. And oh god no...she had set his hips in slow motion with her escape motions. Unbelievably the monster seemed to be growing in size! No way! But yes way!

'Think girl, come on think. You gotta get your ass and the rest of you out of this.'

Though the man was asleep the basest nature of man was coming fully awake with his body leading the charge. The hand that had groped her breasts now kneading in impassioned massage that threatened to overwhelm her senses. The same hand traveling to explore the smooth flesh of her taut abdomen beneath her shirt. Not satisfied with leaving any skin untouched progressing further over curvaceous hips.

'Ororo', she heard her own voice scream in her head, over her muddled senses. Calling on all the strength she could muster she threw her bent arm back, elbowing him in his stomach. She was the one to yelp in pain. He was solid as metal and it hurt like hell!

If her mind wasn't deceiveing her, the bed had begun to shake. Was he -- was he...LAUGHING? Looking over her shoulder as far as she could she got her answer. His eyes were wide open as well as his mouth in silent laughter.

"Why you...", taking his amusement and her awareness of it as her only chance, she rolled away from him only as far as the floor opposite the bed. She was still pinned by him only this time by her abundant hair under his shoulder.

He roared out loud unable to control his enjoyment of her misery.

"Stop laughing you -- you...motherf..."

Quickly he interrupted her, "Language Ro'. Never known ya ta use strong language."

"Go to hell!"

Again he roared, but he took sympathy on her and sat up on one elbow, releasing her trapped mane, which she swiftly pulled down beside her.

Damn she was good for him. He couldn't remember when the last time was that he had laughed so honestly and freely. Albeit she was suffering from his pleasure. Speaking of which, his manhood was going to have an incredible ache from its prominent state of arousal.

She had no idea he had been awake for sometime before she stirred and had maneuvered her into the position she had found herself in. Holding her had been his own undoing, as he found he couldn't stop just there. He had satisfied himself just watching her beautiful face and feeling her in his arms till she awoke. He wouldn't take advantage of her, this was Ororo Munroe, a true goddess on earth. But once she was awake he just had to test her wares, hell he was a man. A man that had forced himself to sleep with pure temptation right next to him.

Glaring at him now for all she was worth, she spoke through clenched teeth, "You lied. You promised me you would not try anything!"

"Don't think so darlin. I promised I wouldn't try anything 'last night'."

"Semantics, you asshole, it was still a lie!"

"Tisk tisk, Ro', when did ya develop such a potty mouth. One would think ya have been around me."

She went to open her mouth in response, then snapped it shut.

"What darlin, no egg headed reply. No snappy comeback fer the oafish brute who tried ta take advantage of ya?"

A slow smile spread across her face.

"Tell me what you promised me. Now!"

'Oh shit!' his brain screamed.
Chapter 8 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
I still don't own, so still don't sue me please. I aint playin'.
The brunch Logan prepared for Ororo, as she leaned against the counter sipping coffee was elaborate. After all a condemned man should have a hearty meal and he didn't trust her at the moment not to spike his with arsenic.

As for her part in the fare, she had set the table and ground the coffee beans. Again she found herself waiting. There was just no way she would let him sidle out of confessing all to her this time, even if she had to tackle his enormous frame, well maybe not that.

After waking up in such a shocking fashion, Ororo had allowed that they both shower and eat to be more comfortable with what was to come. That was her only concession considering she needed time to compose herself after such a monumental embarassment.

"Can ya grab the biscuits from the oven Ro?", he asked without the slightest hint of any remorse for his earlier actions in his voice.

Pulling out her chair and acting surprisingly the gentleman, they both took their seats and silently started their meal.

The food was really good, but Ororo had such butterflies in her stomach due to what he had to tell her she could hardly take a bite.

"Never had any complaints about my grub before Storm, what's the matter, not ta yer liking?"

"No Logan, it is all very good, I just, well you should not have gone to so much trouble."

"We need ta eat, it was no trouble at all darlin."

"Do you do that all the time?"

He gave her a questioning look with the tilt of his head.

"Oh, I mean call me darlin, or does it apply to others as well?"

"Ya've always been darlin ta me, but no there are a few others that fall inta that category."

For some reason she was more than a little bothered by that. The hanging of her head the telling sign of it. Then clarity hit her hard.

"Did you just call me Storm?"

"Yeah, I did. It's yer title or codename."

"Why would I need a code name, am I a spy", her heart rate had increased.

He didn't have the heart to string her along any longer. Especially knowing the hurt of not knowing who you really are for himself.

"Yer name is Ororo Munroe and ya are a teacher at the Xavier Institute for Gifted Children, in Westchester, New York."

Her head snapped up, her eyes locking onto his. The butterflies in her stomach becoming more pronounced.

"So your name is Logan Munroe?"

"No. Just Logan.", he held her gaze not blinking or looking away.

"What happened earlier, has that ever happened between us before?"

"Not exactly."

"Logan either it has or it has not, which is it?"

"We've hugged, but nothing much more."

"Are we married?"

The silence following that question was so defined you could hear snow fall.

"Not the last time I checked."

"Why? Why Logan, why would you say such a thing?"

This time he broke eye contact with her as he rose from his chair and walked to the counter picking up her cell phone. Holding it up to ask her permission.

Without hesitation her head nodded in the affirmative. Not fully understanding his need to use the phone right then, but at least he wasn't leaving. Her eyes were glued to his every move.

His fingers danced swiftly over the keypad, dialing too many numbers for it to be a local call.

"She's not taking no fer an answer, now is the time Chuck."

Walking back to the table he held the phone out to her.

Nervous fingers grasped the small device.

"Don't be scared Ro, ya wanted answers and that's the best way I can help ya.", he said, as he walked back over to the counter and leaned against it, crossing his arms over his massive chest.

A very timid unrecognizable voice emitted from her throat, "Hello."

"Ororo this is Charles Xavier. You have given me quite the scare. I am aware that you have suffered anmesia from an accident. I alone knew of your intended whereabouts and am glad to know that you have arrived there."

Ororo's nerves had calmed considerably, listening to the soothing lightly British accented voice of the man on the other end of the phone.

"Am I to understand that you sent me here to be with Logan?"

"No not exactly my dear. You were...without a doubt in much need of an extended vacation. As Logan has the most secluded and might I add unoccupied residence, so I thought,it was the most logical place for you to go. It just so happened that he showed up there from his search with the same need. Given your relationship I was sure he would not mind your use of his dwelling."

"Our relationship? Logan has just made me aware that we have no relationship, as he falsely alluded to before.", she gave him a tight eyed glare.

Logan raised one brow and crossed his ankle over the other, unaffected by her displeasure.

"On the contrary you share many commonalities with Wolverine, any erroneous information you may have received from him will have to be taken up with him I'm afraid."

"Wolverine? Storm? What kind of life have I lost that requires us to go by aliases?"

"If you will allow me, we are getting ahead of ourselves. I promise you Logan nor I mean you any harm."

Now it was her turn to raise a dubious brow at the infuriating Logan.

He had the audacity to flash her a crooked grin.

"You and Logan are truly unique individuals. There are certain, shall we say talents that we all possess."

Suddenly it became increasingly difficult to keep her eyes open and her limbs became heavy as lead. The room also took on a dizzying spin. Fear gripped her. "What...what is hap-pening..."

"Please don't be alarmed my dear. Sometimes it is very unfortunate that you and Logan have minds that are nearly impossible to penetrate. I have to do this this way for your questions to be answered."

Flashes of visions began to flood her mind. A beautiful white haired woman, who looked like her and a very handsome man, with a camera around his neck. A beautiful mansion, the people from the photos she had found. Some sort of strange training exercise activities inside of an extravagant gymnasium of some kind. The man in the blue furred suit and herself laughing as they touched one anothers hair. Her on the back of a motorcycle with Logan. And many more too numerous to count.

For nearly ten minutes the flashes invaded her thoughts, before the fog began to lift and the freedom to her limbs started to return.

"Ororo, Ororo...forgive me for intruding into your mind, but as I said yours is one of the most powerful minds I have ever come across, along with Logans. The images you have just seen are what I was able to unlock from your subconscious. That was just bits and pieces of your past."

"I do not...understand, how...", she stammered.

"I am a mutant. A telepath, able to access ones thoughts. You too are among that category as well as Logan. I fear I can only give you the foundation of what you have been questioning Logan about. The rest is up to you so as not to be too much of a shock to your psyche. That must be unlocked by you. I only tapped what was on the surface of your memories to give you a place to start. Take all the time you need. Logan will be there to help you, as I too will be in contact as well. Take care my Windrider and I will be in touch soon."

The phone went dead.

Ororo stood, not knowing what to make of what had just happened. Apparently she moved to quickly. Before she knew it everything went dark.


Opening her eyes she saw she wasn't in the room she had become familiar with. Instead she was in the same king-sized bed as this morning. The sun was still shining though it wasn't in the same position as she last remembered. Raising up on her elbows her eyes were drawn to the corner of the room.

Logan sat there watching her closely, his body posture completely at ease.

Stunned by his presence as always, she let out a little 'Oh'.

She was startled even further when he stood and strolled over to the side of the bed and sat down beside her. The look in his eyes of complete concern, as his hand came up to brush stray hairs away from her face.

"How ya feelin' darlin?", the deep timber of his voice uncharacteristically a little shaken.

"Compared to what? Being hit by a Mack truck or thrown off a cliff?", she tried a little smile.

"I've had both happen ta me darlin, found out ya can survive. Still not much fun though, and it hurts like hell. Can I get ya anything?"

"You picked me up and carried me in here I would say that qualifies as more than enough. Have you been sitting vigil this whole time, speaking of which, how long was I out?"

"Just about three hours. Didn't mind lookin after ya yer pretty easy on the eyes Ro."

To her own amazement Ororo reached out and wrapped her arms about his shoulders, hugging him for all he had done during her unexpected collapse. Both of his brawny hands held her tiny waist. The feeling of comfort a welcome exchange. For both of them.

Before pulling apart Ororo leaned in and kissed him on his mutton chopped cheek. The visions she had seen of this man, having awakened feelings of sympathy and respect for him.

Logan wasn't sure what it was, the lack of intimate human contact or what, but before he knew what he was doing Ororo was completely within the embrace of his arms as his mouth made conquest of her own. Finding no opposition to his ardent quest but having his actions reciprocated, he allowed himself to become more emboldened. Her beautiful neck called to him for the same homage he had paid her mouth, nibbling and suckling till his hearts content.

Her senses were becoming embroiled in the feelings he was stirring upon her neck. Either this man was extremely talented or she was starved for what he was doing. All she could think was 'Oh god it felt good'.

Logan was relishing the feel of her satin neck, as his hand stroked her fabulous mane that he couldn't resist touching.

"Logan?", she murmured, breathlessly.

"Yeah darlin?", he answered, as he continued his onslaught.

"Why did you say I was your wife?"

A cold shower would serve the same purpose as her words. His ministrations ceased as he straightened himself up to look into her eyes once again. "Seemed right at the time darlin."

"How could a lie such as that seem appropriate Logan? From what I saw there seemed to be a certain...uh hem...closeness between you and a red headed, green eyed lady. Even though I did see you and I sharing a few personal moments."

Uneasily he rubbed the back of his neck. "Look Ro, I aint gonna lie ta ya, there was an infatuation with Jean and myself, but that is over. You and I on the other hand have always had a comfortable relationship. One of the best I can ever remember...just not romantic in nature, not that I would have minded though darlin." There it was again that exasperating grin.

"What made it seem right at the time?"

Damn she wasn't going to let it go.

"Damn it woman, I didn't like what I saw when I came in here. Something about that pretty boy just set me off."

"But you said there was nothing romantic between us."

"You really don't look inta a mirror very often do ya. Anyone would be proud and damn lucky ta have ya, but that asshole just doesn't deserve ya Ro'. Something he's not coming clean about."

"Why Logan are you jealous?", she smiled.

"What if I said I was...a little? Or maybe just protective of a teammate and friend. Besides what kind of man takes advantage of a woman who doesn't even know who she is?"

"I am not a child Logan, just because I do not remember does not mean I can not make my own rational decisions. And just what do you call what you were just doing?"

He leaned in very close again, staring into her blue depths, "Making the most of the moment and acting on what I've always wanted ta do."

"I get it, you can but no one else can, am I correct?"

"When it comes ta ya for the time being...correct."

"That does not seem quite fair."

"Don't really give a fuck about fair. I've learned nothing is fair, but if ya want something ya just have ta go fer it."

"So that does not apply to Steffan?"

"Not so far as yer concerned darlin, no, not ever."

"Logan?"

"Yeah Ro."

"This conversation is over."
Chapter 9 by AngelAloft
She wandered the few aisles of the general store idly touching pieces of the eclectic merchandise. Though things were more than a little tense between she and Logan they both had made the drive into town to restock dwindling supplies at the cabin. Besides Logan had the only working vehicle and he was more than insistant that he drive her instead of her phoning the good sheriff.

The week since finding out her actual name and little information about herself had been spent with her questioning him at select times, mostly mid-day, when she could pin him down and he didn't gruff out an unsatisfactory answer. Still his responses to her queries left much to be desired, seeing as how he never revealed much. The professor had called twice to check in on her and answer as many questions as he could for her without causing any damage to her tenuous psyche. Thanks to them both she had discovered that mutants were a part of society with abilities that defied normal human attributes. Some were able to blend into homo sapien culture without being noticed, while others were not so fortunate as to disguise their differences. She still had no idea as to what her supposed ability was or Logan's for that matter. She was just aware that for a black woman she had unusual blue eyes and a soft thick mane of white hair, that definitely didn't come from a bottle.

Sadly for her she had further learned that she was alone in the world with no blood relatives to speak of, just a familial link to her associates at the school at which she taught. The professor had explained to her that she had been a teacher there for some time and was well in need of a rest, thus her pilgrimage to the frozen north and Logan's supposed unoccupied dwelling.

So much time had passed and she was as frustrated as she was since leaving the hospital. Before coming to the merchantile they had stopped at the small library in town to find that it carried nothing on mutants, just a miniscule section on alien abductions. So far her life was turning out to be an unfunny joke.

Breathing a heavy sigh, she joined Logan at the counter as he was paying for their supplies. The friendly grey haired and bearded man behind it offered her a warm smile upon her approach, that she couldn't help but return.

"If you don't mind my saying so,", he said, handing Logan his copy of the credit receipt, "we just got in some new art supplies in the back, if you are interested Miss. It won't take but a sec for me to pull them out."

Ororo looked perplexed, then it dawned on her why he had asked her about something she had no clue to herself about. "Oh...I am sorry, excuse me?"

"Pardon me Missus...my name is Ed, Ed Bouvier. I don't mean to pry, it's just the last time you were here you purchased a few art supplies." He kept taking side long glances at Logan, who was looking at Ororo, with one brow raised in obvious question. "You seemed real pleased with them and the Martin,", she looked at him still even more baffled, he rushed on, "the acoustic folk guitar."

Ororo knew that Steffan had brought a guitar and art supplies into the cabin, but had so far ignored them considering all that was going on with the turmoil that was her present state. Now faced with the fact that she had purposely bought them, she had no idea what she was going to do with them. She found herself at a loss for words and looked at Logan for what she wasn't sure he would have the answer to.

His deep timber provided the escape she needed to the kindly man, "Thanks bub, but not today."

"Sure, sure. If you all want, next time you can call ahead and I can have your order delivered to you. It's kinda nice to get out of the store every so often during the day, for a long drive.", he smiled.

Once again Logan answered, as Ororo gave him another timid smile, "Yeah, maybe." That said, they left headed back out to Logan's truck. He surprised Ororo with the chivalrous act of opening her door after placing their bags inside.

Though she was slightly stunned by his gentlemanly manner, she gave him a tremulous smile and climbed in, riding out of town in stilted silence, while he shifted to lean far away from her against the driver side door.

Watching the town pass by, Ororo caught a glimpse of Steffan outside the towns diner as they passed, apparently in deep conversation with a woman in a waitress uniform. It seemed she was in need of a new one, the present one being a little tight on her. The attractive female didn't appear to be too happy if her animated arm waving was any indication. A quick peek at Logan through her lowered lashes told Ororo he had missed the sight. She breathed a sigh of relief for that, but inside her stomach was suddenly in knots. She had spoken to Steffan many times each day and had to assure him that she was fine and needed time to discover just what information she could about herself from Logan. After much persuading she had convinced him she would see him as soon as it was prudent. Intentionally she had kept it to from him that she would be in town today to keep him and Logan apart. The less conflict the better.

Logan tensed against the door, a his mutton chopped jaw tight after witnessing and ignoring the good sheriff's little tete-a-tete with the infuriated wench outside the local eatery. He knew Storm thought he had missed the goings on having heard her sigh and smelled the nervousness coming off of her so suddenly. No skin off his back, but he knew she was in for another heartache due to her allowing her emotions to have free reign on another rare occasion.

The weather made a quick change from sunny to overcast for the duration of the ride back. The silence in the cab of the truck was deafening.

Much later Logan turned onto the long driveway to the cabin, Ororo broke the ice, stammering as she spoke, "If you do not mind I will unload my items in a while,...I think I would like to take a walk."

Logan hit the brakes and threw the gear into park. "Where the fuck ya think yer gonna go out here darlin?"

Before he could stop her she had grabbed the door handle and gotten out of the truck.

"Shit!" He exclaimed. Now he was on the move, following once again after a woman who wasn't his and too confused to know her up from her down.

Ororo stomped back down the drive, walking aimlessly, trying without success to alleviate the heavy weight upon her chest. Soon her stomp turned into a jog, into a full on run.

"Ro, stop! I'm not gonna let ya,...damn it Ro!" he was on her heels.

His hand reached out and tugged her wrist, stopping her quick progress away from him and all she couldn't grasp with understanding for weeks. They both ended up in a tumbled heap upon the rocky drive, heedless of the gouges and scrapes from the rough stones.

From the deepest part of her she cried out, "Nooooooo!", even as her arms began to flail, her fists pounding onto his chest and air as she panted for release from her prison of not knowing and the unwanted knowledge of what she did.

Logan held onto her for dear life, encasing her trembling body in his powerful arms, refusing to let her go. He stroked her back and hair as he calmly soothed her saying, "Hush darlin,...it's alright, it's okay. I won't let go, I gotcha. I gotcha,...not going anywhere. Hush baby, hush."

Her arms were pinned against his chest as she let the torrent of tears rush the dam that had been holding them back. The sky was no longer overcast, a storm was now beginning to rage around them, as heavy rain pelted their joined bodies soaking them to the skin.

Ororo's tears were hidden in the downpour, but Logan was still able to smell the salt of them, even as they clung to one another. One was a soul crying out in despair for everything she had lost and could not find. Stumbling along in a newfound life with a tumult of emotions that had to be released or she would die. The other clung with fierce tenacity to being needed for something other than the ills of life and an unspoken necessity to be touched and made to feel human or worthy.

If she had his enhanced sense of smell she might have caught a hint of salt on the air coming from him. Though he couldn't readily say why, maybe it was just his need for release, given the perfect opportunity.

Feeling her trembling subside to small quakes after a long while, Logan pulled her to ther feet and led her up the drive, bypassing the truck to give her more time to help get composed.

The storm ebbed along with her calming, leaving only a drizzling sprinkle and grey skies with a gentle breeze.

Reaching the cabin her legs gave out, but Logan quickly caught her up and carried her to her bed. She had not an ounce of strength left. Her entire being was spent. But finally she felt numb.

He stood looking down at her. His heart seemed to crawl up from his chest into his throat and lodge there, choking out his breath, forcing his eyes to open wider and see the truly unique and beautiful creature before him. For the first time that he could remember a small whimper passed his lips.

She lay looking up at him with glazed eyes that seemed focused on nothing, but burning a hole into his wounded and calloused heart.

With leaden movements he reluctantly bent down to remove her sodden clothing, knowing she was in too fragile a state to do so herself. It was obvious in the fact that she gave no resistance as his hands nimbly, though a little shakily proceeded to the task. Divesting her of her rain heavy clothing till he reached her skimpy underthings, that were just as wet. Uh uh, no way. He couldn't go there, no matter what.

He allowed his eyes to deliberately rove over her too tempting form, drawn to her as a moth to a flame. Flamin' hell she was hot. Never in all his life had he seen a woman as beautiful as Ororo Munroe.

Instantly he was stirred to a fever pitch.

Too easy. As always it was just too easy to desire what wasn't his. What he couldn't have. What he shouldn't want.

Drowsily Ororo's eyes kept shutting with the heaviness of sleep.

Pulling strength from a place he didn't know he had, Logan tore his eyes away from her and reached for the quilt to cover her.

Barely audible, she spoke his name, "Logan."

Once again his attention was drawn to her face, as he turned his head to look into her drowning pools. He said nothing. He didn't trust himself, she was too vulnerable and she made him too weak.

Limply she held the cover up in invitation, as she tried to speak again, "Please,...do not...leave...me. Ho - hold me, please. Not...alone, please,...so alone."

He took her hand and pulled the quilt up to her shoulder, to cover what his eyes and body coveted. Moving to the other side of the bed he peeled his own sopping clothing from his body, climbing into the bed behind her atop the quilt hoping it provided a semblance of a barrier between them. He wasn't one for prayer, but he was about to start considering the incomprehensible position he found himself in. They were both wounded people, who needed healing. In her present state there was no way he could take advantage of her, but his body screamed for its own needs and she more than filled the bill.

Ororo scooted back to where he lay, reaching back to pull his arm over her waist, causing him to hold her in the spooning position, just before her eyes closed in slumber.

For the first time in a long time Logan began to silently pray, but not the typical prayer, "Ah hell god, if yer there, just kill me now.", right before he pulled her closer wrapping her tighter to offer her whatever comfort he could. Though he lay atop the bedding he found himself sweating buckets.

Against her ear and wet hair he whispered, "It's alright darlin, it's okay. I won't let go, I gotcha. I'm not goin' anywhere. I gotcha, baby."
Chapter 10 by AngelAloft
Author's Notes:
Okay, I'm still big enough to admit the x-men are not mine, but I can dream and I hope you don't mind my borrowing them...just a little please.
Logan watched her as she sat lotus style in his comfortable chair talking on the phone. His keen hearing picking up both sides of the conversation.

-"But professor I think it wise that I come back to the school if I am to fully gain my life back."-

She snuck a peek at Logan before speaking again. "No sir he has been very accommodating, I just do not feel right imposing on him as I am."

Logan made no bones about the fact that he was watching her and was not pleased with the topic of conversation.

So she wanted to leave. What else was new. Not too many people could stand his presence for too long.

-"I undertstand, I will give it a little more time, it is really quiet here, and beyond beautiful. If Logan can put up with me a while longer, I will make every efort to concentrate on remembering."-

Good ol' Chuck. He had convinced her that what she needed was peace and quiet to complete her recovery, not the chaos of the school and students.

A relieved smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth.

Ororo took a deep breath as she shut off her cell and ran her hands through her hair in frustration.

"Something wrong darlin?"

"What is not. I am no closer now than I was two weeks ago to remembering one thing."

"Give it time Ro, it will come ta ya. In the meantime, why don't we go for a hike up the mountain. Fresh air might do us both good."

She threw him a look of unbelief.

"But you said there was no where to walk to around here?"

He shrugged his shoulder and tilted his head, "No where I was gonna let ya go alone."

She glared at him, "So you lied to me. Again!"

"Nope, just didn't have time ta go inta explanations before ya jumped out of my truck."

At the embarrassing reminder of her extreme moment of weakness, she turned her head and closed her eyes. Warmth seeping over her entire body. Damn the man could be an ass.

"So do ya wanta get out or not? Last I remember ya were always outdoors tending ta things, pulling weeds and conversing with mother nature or some such shit."

"What? Why have you not mentioned this before?"

"It didn't fit in conversation, now it does."

Ororo wanted to electrocute his ass if she could. Such a simple piece of information about herself and he just now tells her. Maybe she should go with him and maybe, just maybe he might let something else slip. Being outside really did sound appealing to her and not being in such close quarters with mister observant and grumpy was a good idea.

"Alright, I will go on one condition."

Ah hell here comes the bargaining.

"It aint that big a deal darlin, just thought I'd show ya yer surroundings is all.", he gruffed, with a quick nonchalant shrug of his shoulder.

"Please, just listen," she felt an opportunity slipping away, "you have to agree to answering,...honestly three questions for me, while we are out."

He raised that damn sexy single brow at her in question, as he crossed his arms over his beautifully muscled chest. "And what do I get out of the deal?", followed by that insanely confident and overly sexy smirk.

She huffed out a harsh breath through her nostrils, "The immense satisfaction of knowing you have done the right thing." She flashed him a hard glare, with a matching raised brow.

"Uh uh. Try again darlin."

She was out of the chair in a flash and standing before him. "Look I will not put myself at your mercy." A sudden smile lit her face. "I'm calling Steffan."

Growl!

He pulled her to him capturing her lips with his own. What made him do it he knew was the too long awaited temptation he had been through. He didn't try to be soft or gentle. He wanted her to see what she had been doing to him. Wanted her to know the power he held in check as far as she was concerned.

What did surprise him was the reciprocation he felt from her in kind, as her own mouth melted with his, opening to his demanded exploration to their building heat. Hot and rough passion quickly stirred them both, as soft feminine hands caressed his thick hair and neck, while strong hands grasped a slender neck and pulled a tiny waist to curvaceous hips into his own burgeoning groin. He felt her nipples harden against his chest and tried to pull her closer loving the feel of her full breasts and womanly heat.

As much as he wanted to continue devouring her wonderful mouth, there was so much more he wanted to explore. His hot mouth trailed a path from her mouth to her chin, down to her neck on to the sweet spot above her clavicle.

If she had no idea as to who she was before, she lost all sense of everything with the onslaught of Logan's talented mouth. The heat between them beyond anything she could ever imagine. Her stomach was suddenly hard as cement. Breathing nearly impossible. Her hand found the ripped muscles of his back and traced the map of them on their own. The other still held his incredibly soft lush hair pulling his head closer to his mouths attention.

"Logan," she breathed.

"Mmmhmm darlin," he was engrossed in the feel of her.

"Three questions, and a kiss for every one."

All movement came to a halt. He knew it now. She was trying to kill him. She was working for the enemy and was sent there to kill him...slowly. But what a way to go.

"Ya sure ya want ta play that game Ro?", he said, now pulled back and looking her dead in the eyes.

She swallowed hard and stuttered out an answer, "Yes I am sure and it is not a game, but an exchange."

"Call it what ya want darlin, don't say ya weren't warned. So do we do this here or on the hike?"

Still wanting the embrace of nature she replied, "Give me a moment to change and a hike it is."

He watched her as she exited toward her bedroom.

Stopping, she turned to level him with a questioning look, "No tricks this time Logan?"

"Scouts honor darlin.", followed by the infamous lopsided grin.

She held the door frame of her room as she said, "Something tells me you were never a scout.", as she disappeared closing the door behind her.

Logan spoke into the air, his ears the only ones to hear his words, "Whatever I am, I have the feeling yer the only one that could make me better darlin."


The air was crisp and so clean. Ororo reveled in it. Logan's words bore witness within her that she truly adored nature. The peace of basking in the openness of it, especially with such beautiful scenery surrounding her.

They had been hiking the mountain path for over and hour and still she felt refreshed. The weather was deceptively warm despite being able to see their breaths before their faces, she didn't feel the slightest chill.

Logan had helped her several times by taking her hand to traverse the more rugged terrain. They both remained quiet, just enjoying the breathtaking solitude of nature around them.

More than once Ororo had the overwhelming desire to simply spread imaginary wings and fly.

He had picked up on her lightened mood, but he kept watch over her as if he were a mother hen caring for her chick. His eyes ever vigilant for anything that would signal another well earned emotional break.

She showed no signs of one coming. She appeared more elated than weighted down with the burden of her circumstance.

He huffed out a satisfied breath. Finally he had done something right. And he was reaping the benefit of seeing her in all her emancipated glory. And damn if she wasn't gorgeous!

"Are ya getting tired Ro? We can turn back whenever yer ready."

A wave of nervousness hit her. Was he trying once again to renege on his promise of answers to her. She stopped dead in her tracks, crossing her arms over her chest. "Not before you fulfill your promise." she spoke through clenched teeth.

Damn the woman was sexy, especially when she was riled up. Mental note to self, keep pissing her off bub.

"What makes ya think I aint living up ta my part of the bargain? Just don't want ya tiring yerself out Ro. I don't know if I can carry ya back.", he said jesting.

"Why you...what are you implying Logan?" she was full on seething now, "Is that supposed to be a dig about my weight? I will have you know I weigh the same as I did five years ago. Anyway is there a purpose to all those muscles or are they just for show! You really should..."

"Ro, stop darlin. Just wait a minute. Didn't ya..."

"Wait for what more of your snide comments or your particular brand of torture. I do..."

He let out a fierce growl to get a word in with the ranting woman, "Did ya hear what ya just said.", he was looking at her a smile on his lips.

"Which part," she was angry and determined that he would know it.

"If ya hold on fer one damn minute, ya'd realize what ya just said."

She narrowed her eyes at him, then it clicked. Her feminine vanity had gotten her riled over something as simple as her weight, but...she had remembered a simple fact from five years ago. At least she hoped it was fact.

Needing to sit down, her knees suddenly weak, she walked over to a fallen tree trunk and plopped down.

Logan joined her sitting astride it to look at her profile, making sure she was okay. His gentle handling of her and intense care starting to pique his nerves.

"I did it, it just happened did it not. I recalled something;...maybe minor,...but it was something.", she said turning her head to give him a full on grin. Even though her breathing was a little erratic.

"Have I always been so vain about something as petty as my weight?", she asked.

"No darlin, even though ya are the most beautiful woman in the world.", he said, looking her straight in the eyes, nothing false about his statement.

She blushed putting her head down at his comment, as warmth once again crept over her body.

He used his index finger to lift her view back up to him as he said, "But ya've always been a proud woman. Not letting anyone do anything fer ya that ya could do fer yerself."

Before she could blink he slowly melded his lips to hers, his tongue cajoling entry into the sweetest recess of her fantastic mouth. There was nothing of the enflamed passion as in the other kisses. Just a deliciously tender exploration that seemed so right given the moment.

"Why?" her one word question, once they had pulled apart. Her head down with her eyes closed as if the answer lay behind them.

The simple kiss had perplexed Logan more than the impassioned ones had affected him. Hearing her soft inquiry it took him an instant to respond. "Why what darlin?"

She spoke with tremulous softness, "Why do you keep kissing me?"

"Damned if I know!", he said, rising to put some distance between them and his now overwrought emotions. "I just seem ta need ta.", he said half turned looking over his shoulder and more timid than she thought possible for this man.

Feeling more than generous she walked over to him grasping his hand in hers, not knowing what it did to him at the moment. The battle that raged within him to lay claim to a woman who wasn't his. Unlike anything he had ever felt with Jean or any other woman in his life.

Much like the cat toying with the canary, at some point the canary would be devoured, so his fun with Ororo had turned to bite him in the ass. He wanted her. Wanted her desperately. More than anything else in his entire existence.

She sought his line of sight as he turned to keep it from her. He wasn't ready to look into her eyes and not see the same desire reflected back to him that he felt.

"Logan,", she nearly whispered, "we will count that as one in our little trade off. We still have two more to go to complete our deal. Please accept my apologies if I have made you uncomfortable, we can forego any unpleasantries if you prefer."

"Did ya hear me say I wanted ta back outta our deal?!", he said with his voice harsh with suddenly rising anger.

Ororo took a little step back. She watched him picking up on the tension he now exuded.

He was wrong to be angry with her and to yell at her for no reason, but he couldn't help himself, he was a damned fool.

"I'm heading back.", he groused. "This wasn't such a good idea. I'll answer whatever ya want at the cabin. So either ya come or stay it's up ta ya." He turned away and started back.

She stood her ground, not knowing what to do. She had been affected by their kiss but could not fathom what had moved him to such quick temper and change of mood. She had enough.

"Go to hell Logan." she shouted after him, refusing to follow.

"Already there!", he growled back, continuing his quick pace to distance himself from her and his reeling emotions.

"Ooof, that man!" Ororo gritted through her teeth. "Of all the insufferable, insane, witless, irritating behavior." How had such a happy revelation and tender moment between them become so sour so quickly.

Confounded by his actions and her own perplexity to his kiss, she turned and stormed off in the opposite direction. She would not worry about him and his erratic conduct. She had enough to deal with. Adding a man with the ability to turn her world upside down to her already turbulent life was not part of the answer right now.

She had found a little peace and an inkling of truth about herself in the beauty and freedom that enveloped her. And that she wasn't ready to give up just yet.

Through the stand of trees just a little ways off in the distance, a pair of eyes followed her every step that was taking her farther away from the feral man.
Chapter 11 by AngelAloft
Logan's long stride and urgent desire to put distance between himself and the weather witch had gotten him more than half a mile away from her before his steps halted. What the hell was he doing leaving the woman alone on the mountain trail and for all means and purposes powerless. Sometimes he could kick his own ass for being; well. . .an ass. Recently he had become headstrong and self preserving of his own feelings.

A quick turn on his heel and he was headed back to eat crow and face the unexpected object of his newfound desire. Damn it sucked to be him most days.

Ororo's unease was growing with each step she took. The peace and contentment she had found, had gone by the wayside, with the departure of Logan and their impromptu spat. The hairs at the back of her neck were raised with the tenseness of her rapidly fraying nerves. Maybe it would be wise to simply turn back and follow after Logan and the way they had come.

The sudden snap of a branch made her abruptly stop and turn seeking the source of the sound.

Nothing. Silence was once again her company.

Of all things now her imagination was starting to play tricks on her. Another thing she didn't need in her life right then.

Burying her face in her hands and taking a deep breath she steeled her nerves. Taking a look around to assuage her mind, she relented and decided to turn back.

Following her own tracks back, she was more aware of her surroundings this time. Anxiety was her new companion.

Another sound of heavy footsteps and a twig breaking behind her, brought her up short.

Slowly she scanned the area looking for any other sign of life.

"Logan," a timid shout. No response.

She turned to quicken her pace back to the cabin.

Too late. The hair on the back of her neck moved with warm breath. She turned again coming face to face with that of a man, or what at least appeared to be as close to a man as she could imagine it to be.

Eyes yellow and bloodshot met her own. Most of its face was covered in long gnarled hair. Fangs were in place of its eye-teeth. The same brownish blond hair covered its massive form. its forearms were long and huge, disproportionate to its body. Oddly tattered clothing hung from its shoulders, with shredded pants covering its lower half to its knees. No way a pair of shoes could ever cover its large bare feet.

Swiftly one clawed hand swept backwards, connecting with her jaw and sending her painfully to the ground some feet away. Now on her side Ororo felt her eyes sting and what had to be a surge of adrenaline rush through her body, though she was bathed in fear. An alien power was surfacing filling the air with static electricity as the hairs on her entire body lifted skyward.

Tumultuous wind began to swirl around her and the violent creature, who now loomed over her fallen form.

"Pl--ea-se" she stammered, "what do you want. What are you?" she yelled over the loud winds, the words came shakily even though she sensed the ability to defend herself without realizing how or why.

Her only answer was to be lifted from the ground by her neck in a single hand. Her feet dangled inches from the earth as the creature sniffed her from ear to shoulder. Ororo held on with both hands to its forearm struggling for air. The hair covering its body lifted on contact.

"Not right - - not right," she thought she heard the words gruffly snarled past its fangs.

"Pl. . . ease," she gasped out as best she could. Her feet now lifted higher from the ground. Her eyes felt as though they were on fire, while her body tensed with an unknown static sensation. From what felt like the center of her being electricity burst forth surrounding her and the creature in its torrent a second before it released her.

Her ears ached as it screamed in pain. Burning hair permeated the air.

Ororo felt no ill effects from the surge, only the pressure and rawness of having her throat crushed, as she now heaved in great gulps of air.

"Storm," the bellow of her name drew her attention to the path she had been following.

In what seemed a giant bound, Logan was swiftly crouching at her side. His eyes raking over her shaking body assessing her condition, while he simultaneously sniffed the air.

The roar that escaped his throat as he stood, instinctually tracking her assailant, shook Ororo to her core. Though weakened, she quickly grasped his wrist before he was able to tear off after the creature.

"No. . . Lo - gan, wait. . . ple-ase! Don't le-ave me," she implored him through the burning pain as her body began to tremble.

Calming himself in increments and learned deep breathing, Logan slowly acquiesced. "It's alright darlin; I won't leave ya. . . again. I'm here, I'm here," he said, bending to hold her and gently stroke her shoulders. The war within him quelled a lot less quickly. He wanted to tear off after the motherfucker that had attacked her, while the scent was still fresh and it was still possibly near. But common sense overruled his own temper, taking care of Ro was the more immediate need. And it looked as if she was going into shock.

Helping her to her feet, he refused to let her go, "Come on darlin, let's get you back to the cabin," his eyes ever vigilant on her as well as his senses on high alert to their environment.

She leaned upon him not realizing the extent of her weakened condition both from the attack and the sudden use of power she had no idea she harbored. She had so many questions, but it was too painful to talk.

As soon as she took her first step strong arms captured her before she fell into welcome darkness.

Logan was growing exponentially impatient sitting outside the examination room. It hadn't been very long in actuality, but any time passing not knowing was too much.

Guilt was eating at him, right along side of anger at himself for leaving the woman who lay inside the room.

As soon as the door opened he was on his feet.

The physician with the twinkle in his eyes neared him. "I take it you are Mr. Logan."

"Logan is all, how's Ro?" he said anxiously, but still exuding his surly attitude.

"She's fine, I am Doctor Colsen. I have treated the young lady before and then as now, it all seems worse than it is. She is suffering from shock and her throat will ache for a while, so I suggest as little talking as possible till it heals. The bruising on her face should heal soon I'm sure given her recuperative capabilities. Care to tell me your version of what happened?" He had heard little from Ororo and didn't want her to speak.

"She was attacked in the mountains. Don't know by who or why," he answered, "Is it alright for me to see her now?" Logan spoke more than a little impatiently and more than a bit gruff, peering over the doctors shoulder into the room.

Doc Colsen seemed to be studying him with wary eyes, "Sure, she is free to go, but I am sure Sheriff Moulier would like to question her. You did plan on reporting this to the authorities did you not?."

Logan stiffened at the mention of the sheriff and just huffed, "Yeah" before entering through the door to see Ororo, who was now sitting along the side of the bed. He sensed the doctors uneasiness as to whether or not he had harmed her. He didn't give a rats ass about trying to convince him otherwise.

"Logan the nurse will bring her papers to sign before you go," Doc Colsen informed him from the door.

Logan didn't spare him another glance. His attention was for the woman now looking at him with doe like eyes.

He cleared his throat, "Ya alright darlin?"

She shook her head slowly up and down. Her hand went to her throat as she tried to speak, "Saaii-d did not want to come he-re," she rasped, swallowing painfully.

"Shhhhh don't talk, ya needed ta be checked darlin."

"You ca--n't get me to sh--ut up. . . so ea--sy,"

She looked away from him as she remembered what had transpired between them.

He knew where her mind had gone. "Look Ro, I'm sorry fer leavin ya like that, I don't know why I do the shit I do sometimes, but I'm here now and I'm gonna look after ya."

Unable to talk without the pain she gave him a nod.

An awkward moment of uneasy silence filled the room.

Logan ran a hand through his hair, as Ororo held onto the side of the bed with both hands while looking at her feet and the floor, remembering not being able to touch the ground from earlier.

"Uh. . .I'm gonna see what's taking so long with yer release."

Before she could raise her eyes or try to respond Logan was out the door making his way to the nurses station. Though he was never known for his patience, this time he felt better about leaving her alone, just for a minute to give them both a moment to catch their breath and ease the nervousness in the air between them.

Just as his luck would have it, the nurse having left after finishing the release consult, the door burst open with the entrance of an irate looking Steffan, who shot daggers at him before rushing to Ororo's side cradling her hand.

"Are you alright, can you tell me who did this to you," he fired off, while looking her over from head to toe.

"She's ta give her voice a rest bub and she damn sure don't need ya pawing her," Logan spoke with a low growl, watching the good sheriff's too familiar attention.

"Afraid of what she has to tell me about how she ended up here, bruised and battered you sorry son-of-a-bitch!"

With blinding speed the sheriff was pinned against the far wall. An instrument stand and IV pole had been sent flying. The mounted blood pressure cuff stabbed Steffan in the back, while the snarling Wolverine pressed him harder with a death grip on his collar.

"Lo--gan!" Ororo whispered in her attempt to yell, but his ears still heard her.

"Get your damn hands off of me!"

"Plea--se. . .Lo--gan, do not."

The door was once again abruptly opened, this time with two orderlies and a nurse in tow.

The slim nurse was the first to speak, "What is going on in here, Chauncey please get security."

The heavier of the two orderlies took a few steps backward towards the door.

"Pl--ease," Ororo rasped again, still holding her throat, "that will--not be ne-ce--sary."

The nurse looked at the disturbed room and the two men still glaring at one another. "We do not abide this type of behavior, this is a hospital. . ."

"We are sorr--ee, pl-ase, we are leav-ing."

The other of the two orderlies found his voice, peering at the sheriff, "Constable?"

Steffan gave Logan a hearty shove that barely moved the solid pissed off mutant, rotated his shoulders and tugged on his uniform shirt.

"Everything is under control, I can assure you there will be no further incidents. . . here." he snarled. Turning to Ororo his voice was much calmer, "I will need you to come to the station. This is going to require an investigation and I will need you to write a statement containing as much information as you can give concerning your," he turned to glare a Logan, who in turn flashed his canines, "attack."

Grateful to see Logan back away from Steffan, Ororo nodded her head, accepting Steffans arm of assistance with pleading eyes to Logan, before heading out of the room.

Still coming down from his angry outburst, Logan sauntered past the orderlies to slowly follow them to the station. How dare that slimy motherfucker accuse him of ever harming Ro.


Back at the cabin Logan promptly put Ororo to bed with the offering of a hot cup of herbal tea on her bedside table. Not willing to have her out of his line of sight he left her bedroom door open as he paced back and forth on the phone to Charles, relating the attack.

"So you have no idea as to why she was attacked Logan."

"Nah Chuck, if anything the Sheriff," Logan had to swallow after saying that word, "and I are kinda hoping it was an isolated incident and not something on going or focused on her."

"In any case Logan, I'm sure now that her powers have manifest she is going to have any number of questions. I still believe being there will provide less of a shock and a more peaceful transition, that returning to the demanding atmosphere of the school. And barring all thought that it was a purposeful attack, I have no doubt as to you ability to handle the situation."

"I'm all over it Chuck." with now further words, Logan ended the call and walked the distance to the door of the room in which a medicated Storm slept. Hanging ten from the top or the doorframe Logan watched the rise and fall of each breath Storm took. Long dark lashes dusted her high cheeks, her hair spread out creating a snow halo about her head and shoulders. Her mouth unfortunately was a thin line of tension probably due to the soreness of her throat. He wanted to soothe the hurt from her, make it his own if he could so she wouldn't have to suffer it. He knew it wasn't possible, just an empty desire, but he could keep any harm from befalling her again. That was within his power and he was determined to do just that.

For now he leaned his back against the door and crossed his arms over his chest and just watched. Watched the most beautiful sight his eyes had ever seen on the bed asleep and unaware that her own personal sentinel didn't even dare to blink.
Chapter 12 by AngelAloft
Ororo padded down the hall on bare feet, somehow knowing she would find him in the kitchen. The tea cup in her hand the excuse she needed to enter into his orbit, hopefully without running headlong into another disagreeable confrontation. Besides she wanted to forget all about the creature and the attack on the mountain. The less said the better. She had written everything she wanted to remember about it for Steffan‘s investigation.

Steffan. At the thought of his name she took a deep inhale of breath letting it out slowly.

While filling out the affidavit of her attack, a visitor had arrived at his office, looking for him. The same young woman she had seen him talking to outside the diner. Upon seeing her close up Ororo saw she was rather pretty. The girls body though slight seemed to carry a tiny bulge at her middle.

It was obvious to anyone watching that Steffan was immediately agitated with her arrival. His eyes darted to Ororo over and over as he tried to usher the girl back out the door with a firm hand on her arm.

Lissette, Storm heard Steffan call her, was not so easily moved.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Steffan and Lissette had some rather involved unfinished business. After the girls departure, Steffan was perfunctory and all about business, barely able to glance at Ororo, though she did hear him mumble something about calling her soon before Logan promptly escorted her from the station.

Now sure enough there he stood leaning against the island staring out the picture window at the majestic snow covered mountains, though it was early the ever present bottle of beer dangling from his fingers. What had become a usual tightening in her midsection , whenever in his presence, happened again.

The subtle shifting of his shoulders telling her he was aware of her presence without him making a sound to acknowledge her nearness.

Slowly, almost cautiously she rounded the island to place the cup in the sink, putting her back to him. The rest had helped get her back to feeling what she how now deemed normal. It was now or never to tackle the attempt at speech.

“Thank you for all you have done for me,” she turned to face him looking him in the eye a small smile crossed her face when she noticed that he too was barefoot, “I owe you a debt of gratitude for coming to my rescue and for once again taking care of me. But I want, - I need to be able to take care of myself. I can no longer rely on the support of others to do what I need to do for myself.” She thought of the outburst from her core that happened on the mountain and knew that she was stronger than she thought, though she still didn’t understand it. “So in the morning I will be leaving,” he visibly tensed, a deep line settling between his brows, “I can not and will not continue to be a burden to you, I … I have to figure this all out on my own. Again I want to thank you and say,…I am sorry for any imposition I put you through.”

He stood looking at her, hearing every word she said, but unmoving. His stare was one as if he could see into her very soul. She was unnerved, his eyes making her feel naked, but she wasn’t afraid, no not afraid; it was another emotion that pooled in the center of her stomach, one she would not give name to. She had made up her mind what she needed to do.

Leisurely he twisted, setting the bottle on the counter. Stalking the few steps to stand in front of her, he did the only thing his body and mind commanded him to with her being this close, his muscular arms gathered her about her waist pulling her flush against him, his mouth greedily captured hers in an all consuming kiss. He refused to close his eyes though the need was great given the overwhelming sensation of their joined mouths, but he wouldn’t let them rule. Against her mouth he ordered her to open her eyes as well, which she did with much coaxing from her now addled mind. Again his mouth conquered hers, as steel grey bore into pristine blue. It was nearly impossible to keep their eyes open, but strong will by both prevailed against the overpowering need to close them.

A surrendering whimper escaped her throat as a deep growl rumbled in his chest. Their tongues dueled twisting and twirling, sucking and taking what was needed from the other. Fire blazed white hot in their loins. Logans arms tightened around her, pulling her closer as though making her his second skin. Her arms grasped his shoulders kneading, tugging him as if into her very soul.

The two became the embodiment of heat and passion. The rawest definition of lust, sex and need.

Easily as if lifting a feather, Logan scooped her up and carried her down the hall. Setting her down in the master bedroom; he backed up, suddenly remembering he needed air to breathe. And damn his traitorous mind, he didn’t want her to regret a second of what their bodies were ordering them to do. She had to want this as much as he did. She had to want him. With the most restraint he had ever shown he left her standing as he took a seat in the overstuffed leather chair, as much to keep his shaking legs from depositing him on the floor as giving her the time to figure out if this was what she truly wanted.

He didn’t want her to be with him as an act of gratitude or confusion. She had to know what they were doing. Though she was unsure about almost everything else in her life, she had to be sure about him…about this moment.

Ororo knew she was leaving. She didn’t want to do so with regrets. There was no war waged within herself as Logan stepped away from her she understood to give her the chance to decide if she really wanted to do this. Right then, there was no place else she wanted to be and nothing else she wanted to do. Something in her had screamed ‘right’ every time he held her, kissed her. She would have this to take with her, to hold onto.

For all that she had lost and couldn’t comprehend, she knew right then that she needed him, wanted him and would hold him in her heart no matter what her future held.

Sure steps led her to stand before him. He sat his hands gripping the end of the arms of the chair. His eyes still holding her prisoner. The rise and fall of his chest showing his quickened breathing.

Resolve making her bold, she unsnapped the tiny cutoff shorts, slid the zipper down and languorously wiggled them down her mile long legs, finally kicking them to the side. Her long oxford shirt was slowly unbuttoned one by one. She wore no bra, the opening leaving only a glimpse of her abundant breasts.

There it was again, his eyes shown with the flash of that eerie light.

With unpracticed grace she moved straddling his lap, her legs straining to sit astride his insanely massive powerfully developed thighs. She raised her hand to her hair removing the elastic that held her thick locks and shook her head free as it all tumbled down her back beyond her waist.

Starting to remove her shirt Logan snagged her wrists. She tilted her head to the side.

A small version of his lopsided grin pulled at one corner of his mouth, as his eyes dropped from her own to the now gaping shirt. Still holding on to her wrists he peeled back the shirt like curtains. An audible gasp passed his lips.

Ororo was perfect. Beautiful beyond words. Her tits made his hands itch and his mouth water. His jeans were now ten sizes too small, damned if he wasn’t in pain.

“Ro.”, almost a prayer.

Questions were over and done. She was his. God help her he would have her.

His hand pulled her head to his as he captured her mouth in the most erotic onslaught either had ever experienced. His other hand slid beneath her shirt down her back to grip her ass in tight squeezes and open palm caresses. His hips took on a mind of their own, grinding into her heat.

They were lost, almost mindless in their driving desire.

His mouth now mapped out the slope of her neck to the valley between her breasts, before he released her glorious hair and ass to cup them both and suckle their hardened nipples.

Ororo’s hips had taken on their own rotating dance on his straining bulge. Her feverish hands now played at his belt buckle undoing it quickly unzipping the fly and tugging his wife beater free, before his own hands grabbed the neckline and ripped it in half.

Damn the man was built. A furry mat of chest hair thinned out to unbelievable abs and started a happy trail just beneath them.

Physical heat was radiating from his waist that drew her as a moth to the flame. Damned if she didn’t want to be burned! It was her turn for a gasp to expel from her mouth as she found the fire with her hand and could not encompass its girth. And its length,… damn. He felt like hot hardened steel wrapped in satin. Unknowingly Ororo’s tongue darted out to lick her lips. Logan let out a hiss as his lips receded from his canines. Her touch was going to kill him. He didn’t give a damn.

Logan’s hand sought her treasure, ripping the tiny barrier of her flimsy thong from his prize.

She was so fucking hot and wet his first touch was nearly her undoing. Her head thrown back, her mouth open with soft moans and mewls of pleasure.

“Uhnn, not yet darlin. This is gonna last.

Logan positioned himself at her sheath rubbing the head of his cock against her pearl to tease her beckoning cunt.

“Logan, please…”

“Say it again darlin.”

Her lust filled mind could barely comprehend, then “Logan.”

“Again Ro,”

“Logan.”

“Again baby, don’t stop.”

His name became her mantra. He would never forget the sound of it coming from her lips.

Neither could take it anymore. In one swift plunge he surged home. Neither moving, just relishing the joining that had become inevitable.

Arms about each other they sat, both trembling from their physical connection, savoring the sensual pleasure of the other.

With both hands Logan brushed her hair from her face holding it back at the sides of her head needing to see her. Damn! He never thought he could want something or someone so much. This was just sex right? Filling a necessary carnal need. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that bub. Make both of you believe it.

Saying her name now in his head, Logan’s hips raised with each syllable to thrust into her. To ruin her to all others, save himself. To reach the center of her very being so that she would wordlessly know the depth of his feelings for her, words he could not chance speaking.

He lost the ability to think beyond their erotic rhythm.

Ororo met him with every plunge, not shy about looking him straight in the eye as she rode him with his name a song in her being. She felt as if he was engraving his signature upon her heart. Saying something so profound that she herself was too coward to name that started from far within her depths. This man that confounded her, brought her to the edge of irrational anger and tenderly cared for her beyond compassion; was forever putting his signature in granite upon her very soul. It frightened her. She didn’t give a shit. Something told her this was too right, her body taking over to relay to him what he was telling hers. That this was the perfect matching of two halves making a complete whole.

When had this taken place. When had something so undeniable taken hold. They couldn’t pinpoint a specific day or time, but here it was expressing itself in the most earth shattering joining either had ever felt. Ororo just knew she had never experienced anything like this, for it was completely unforgettable no matter what her condition.

Logan had to change position needing to possess this woman who was overwhelming him in every way. Hooking his forearms under her thighs he stood ambling the couple of steps to the bed, placing her upon the plush covers, straightening away from her to quickly divest himself of his jeans now around his ankles.

His eyes never left her. He stood looking down at her, taking in every inch of her exquisite body. She lay across the bed unashamedly taking pleasure in his awed perusal of her and her own of him.

No artist could do either of them justice.

While his eyes feasted on her in all her of glory his hands ached to touch her again.

Bending down to pull her by her hips to the edge of the bed, he gathered both of her legs together in one of his arms her toes pointing to the ceiling and slowly entered her again. A hiss escaping him, a throaty moan escaping her.

Logan growled long and low.

Again both were lost to everything around them save each other. Logan’s pace was rapid. His cock squeezed beyond satisfaction in her tight pussy as he watched her back arch, lips parting moaning and hands gripping the covers.

She was exquisite. The most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Finally crawling upon the bed on one knee he pulled her legs apart to see her face and watch their connection. Her eyes followed his same line of sight. She was awestruck.

It was beautiful.

That now familiar tightening became pronounced and exploded in Ororo’s loins. She screamed Logan’s name as she panted for breath, her back arching sharply from the bed. The constricting of her walls brought Logan’s pleasure to its climax as his entire body tensed with his own powerful release. A feral growl marking it.

Slowly becoming aware of the world beyond the two of them they both turned and looked out the large patio doors, noticing the swirling snow that was coming down some rising again in tiny updraft mini tornadoes creating a beautiful view.

Logan now fell to his side next to her and propped his head on his hand to look at the wondrous sight, the profile of the woman he knew he could not let go as she watched what he knew was her handy-work. A result of their union, the most amazing thing that had ever happened to him.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10392