Calm the Storm by ClaireLeon
Summary: Logan is having a dream, when Ororo walks in on a mess!
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4790 Read: 7456 Published: 04-05-12 Updated: 05-15-12

1. Chapter 1 by ClaireLeon

2. Chapter 2 by ClaireLeon

3. Chapter 3 by ClaireLeon

Chapter 1 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters!! Just the story plot!!

< > is a thought

Calm the Storm By ClaireLeon

He’s in the shadows, he can watch her without being seen. He is an animal and likes to stalk her as prey, waiting for the right moment to spring his trap.

Her dark skin is smooth and glistens in the moonlight streaking in from his bedroom window. He can hear her heartbeat, it is a steady staccato in the quiet mansion. The animal sometimes sees the mansion as a cage and runs sometimes to get free for awhile. But lately SHE stops him, not physically or verbally. She makes him question if he really wants to keep roaming, or stay and mark his territory.

He sees goose bumps show up where his eyes caressed her seconds before. Her white flowing hair seems to glow in the moonlight, giving the woman an angelic aura. Suddenly the goddess splays her long legs slowly, revealing her apex crowned with a strip of white tresses.

She calls to his animal, she is mother earth personified. He shivers as her blue eyes bore into his hazel ones as a hand cups her mound and begins to caress it. A moan fills the room as fingers stroke the folds, wetting them and filling the room with sweet smelling musk. The scent envelops him, so much so he can practically taste her nectar.

The man is coaxed from the shadows by the goddess, for she demands worship. As her fingers go deeper and pick up speed the man falls to his knees, as if to pray to his goddess. Panting in time of her finger fucks, his lip curls back to reveal his lengthened canines. Finally she comes around her fingers, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

“Aahhh!!” Logan moaned loudly as he came. He sat up in bed trying to catch his breath, his naked body covered in a sheen of sweat and cum under his sheets and on his stomach. He groans and runs his hands through his unruly curls in frustration. < Fuck! What the hell was dat? She would kill me if she found out about this!! This is the third night in a row with her in my dreams>, Logan thought. The first two dreams were not as explicit as this one, and did not have the smells or sensations as this one. Suddenly he caught the scent of sandalwood and fresh rain,

“Logan?” a voice called, her voice. Logan kept quiet hoping ‘Ro would leave eventually, but stopped breathing when his bedroom door swung open.

“Hello Logan, I heard you yell out and thought you were having a nightmare.” Ororo seems to float in the bedroom and softly shuts the door behind her; her eyes taking in his disheveled looks and sweat drenched form. She is trying not to let her hormones run wild at his naked chest. Logan wipes his stomach clean with the sheets and tries not to move around too much in the sticky mess. He scratches the back of his neck as ‘Ro doesn’t make a move to leave, he doesn’t want her to think he is a pervert or scare her. Ororo frowns at his discomfort, hurt that he is embarrassed by her checking up on him.

“Hey ‘Ro, I was…um, havin’ ah vivid dream. I’m fine now, why don’t ya go back ta bed darlin’.” Logan frowns as he looks ‘Ro over, her hair is in wild curls falling just below her breasts. Her plump lips are pursed from just waking up; he doesn’t understand how she doesn’t see how she affects him or any other male in the house. Sure he was taken with Jean’s looks at first, but now he could really see ‘Ro. Sure she was exotically gorgeous and had a banging body, but her connection with nature called and eased his beast. The woman was a born leader, intelligent, and caring. His erection is back already as she sways up to his bed in a silk robe that hits mid thigh and is gaping at the chest, exposing her ample chest.

“You’re sweating Logan, are you sure you are alright love?” Ororo asked, blushing at her slip. She only calls the kids, the professor, and Jean love. She has always wanted to call Logan that but never had the nerve to do it, until now. Ororo feels a pang as she thinks of Jean probably calling him that and she blushes more. Logan smiles at her slip and the blush across her face. < Man she is beautiful when she is unsure of herself>. Ororo cocks her head as Logan ignores her and stares not quite at her. She gasps as she looks down at herself and sees her exposed bosom. Logan licks his lips hungrily, then Ororo pushes his shoulder playfully, “Logan! I can’t believe you sometimes.” He laughs and throws his sheets off,

“Don’t worry, I’m just appreciating the view darlin’. It’s way better then my dreams of you these past few days. I was dreaming about you so hard I woke up comin’ on myself. Do you have any idea how you leave me wantin’ ya day after day, night after night?” Ororo feels her nipples harden at his words and she blushes at the memory of him groaning earlier. She thinks of all the mornings she has woken up in the same way only to find her bed empty and Logan oblivious to her pent up feelings. Ororo smirked and leaned over him, their lips met in an explosion of passion. Exploring his spicy mouth with her tongue, he tasted like beer and a faint hint of cigars. Finally ending the kiss by nibbling on his full bottom lip, Ororo puts her forehead against his as they catch their breath.

“Now you know how I feel in the mornings,” Ororo whispered to a surprised Logan.

Should I continue or leave it as a one shot? If you want me to continue, is there something in particular you would like to see and should I pick up right where it left off.

Chapter 2 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters!! Just the story plot!! Please note I really don't like Jean, so fair warning (her character is not likeable)

< > is a thought

** is a psychic conversation

Chapter 2

“Now you know how I feel in the mornings,” Ororo whispered to a surprised Logan. She left him wanting more as she walked to his bedroom door, turning around she smiled a brilliant smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow Logan.” Logan stood up to take a shower, make that a cold shower. He grinned at the blush on ‘Ro’s cheeks as she checked him out, “Now that you got a show darlin’,” Logan teased, “How about you take me to dinner tomorrow?” Ororo mentally cursed her body as she felt her blush deepen at the teasing. Logan was uncharacteristically nervous as he waited for her answer, he could think of a million reasons for her to tell him no. “I would enjoy that very much,” she replied. Logan grinned as she said good night and shut the door behind her. He had a date with not only a goddess, but the goddess!

Ororo awoke the sun warming her bare skin through the large bay window in her bedroom. She stretched her arms over her head and stilled her stretches as memories from the night before flooded in. Ororo wondered as she pulled on her long white robe, not bothering with a nightgown since it was Saturday and spring break. Most of the students were with their families or sleeping in, so she shook out her hair and left to the kitchen.

Logan stood in the archway of the kitchen, watching ‘Ro laugh at Scooter’s stupid ass joke. She had an infectious laugh that commanded all around to follow suit, but it just frustrated him this morning. He could never get her to laugh at his jokes, she just frowned at him. Then Logan smirked, His beast snarled at him and he threw his head back at the realization that he and his beast had begun thinking of ‘Ro as theirs and Scooter was making him jealous. Logan snorted at the thought, but deep down knew it was true. As he walked into the kitchen Scott nodded in greeting to him and went back to sipping his coffee. Jean’s eyes lit up at his arrival, while ‘Ro stood up to put her coffee mug in the sink. Logan sauntered over to ‘Ro and blocked her from moving with his arms.

“Hey darlin’, are you avoidin’ me?” he asked as she turned to face him.

“Why Logan, have you ever seen me run from anyone?” Ororo asked with a smile, “Much less from you?” Logan growled playfully as she tugged on his blue flannel shirt. Scott laughed at their banter as he told Jean he would be ready to leave after his shower. Jean glared at Ororo as she flirted with Logan! Jean angrily thought,

“So wat ya got under dis sheer thing ‘Ro?” Logan asked running his knuckle down her arm. The sensation sent goose bumps down her arm, then she leaned into Logan.

“Nothing yet,” she whispered in his ear. Logan sucked in a breath of air and stepped in to her, pressing her up against the sink. “Just remember you asked, if you can’t take it…” “You don’t want me ta take what I want,” Logan whispered back. He took in her scent and closed his eyes as he smelled her arousal. His canines elongated and his beast scented her. “Or do ya?” Ororo looked at him puzzled until he pointed to his nose, then she blushed bright red.

“Logan! You are incorrigible!” she exclaimed. Jean glared as Ororo pushed Logan back and walked up to her. “Good morning Jean, how are you?” Ororo smiled as Logan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“How do you think Ororo? I am watching my supposed best friend make out with someone I care about,” Jean snapped. Ororo glared at Jean and felt Logan rub her arms with his thumbs trying to calm her down.

“Jean! What Logan and I do is none of your concern, and you should ‘care’ only for Scott.” Logan smirked at Jean’s pain stricken face, and hoped Jean would finally get the message. He had been trying to get her to understand that once she chose to marry Scooter, he could not hurt even him by cheating with her. Plus it showed him what kind of woman Jean really was, and it had opened his eyes and eventually his heart to ‘Ro. “And do not speak to me of friendship! You knew how I felt for Logan when he first joined the team and still you pursued him. Even though you already have a good man who loves you unconditionally, and you even pit them against each other. And for what Jean, to fulfill your selfish need for attention?”

Jean’s face flushed red as her temper flared,

“Shut up Ororo! You don’t know what you are talking about, you are just jealous because I had them first. You can keep the leftovers and Logan, when she just lays there like a cold fish don’t come me asshole.” Ororo gasped and stepped back like she had been slapped in the face. *That is exactly what Forge told me before he left you. He couldn’t take lying next to some emotionless robot.* Ororo felt a tear slide down her face and then another. Logan could smell the salt in the air and knew ‘Ro was crying, he could feel his beast rise to protect his mate.

“Jean what the fuck is yer problem?” Logan snapped, “We have been done since ya married Scott, ya made yer choice so you live with it!! Don’t bring ‘Ro in ta it, she is more of a woman than ya’ll ever be. I don’t want ya Jean, I want ‘Ro all of her. She’s got more sensuality in her pinky than ya do in yer whole body.” He pulled ‘Ro into his arms to comfort her as Scott walked into the kitchen, seeing Ororo crying in Logan’s arms he ran up to them.

“Dammit Logan I leave you for ten minutes and you already have her crying,” Scott said as he stroked her back. Ororo couldn’t bring herself to explain the situation to Scott, she didn’t want to her Scott like that. She risked a glance at Logan expecting him to be looking at Jean with longing, but instead his eyes were trained on her and full of concern and another emotion she couldn’t place.

“Ha ha Scooter, why don’t ya ask yer wife bub.” Ororo snapped her head up and Jean glared at Logan. *Where do you get off Logan trying to ruin my relationship with Scott? I knew you weren’t over me, over us.* “Get the fuck outta my head Jean!” Scott looked confused then took in Logan with his arms around Ororo and how Logan has been focused on her ever since his marriage to Jean. Scott glared at his wife, his red goggles masking his true fury and pain.

“So Logan finally spelled it out for you and you couldn’t take it? Then you took it out on Ororo. Don’t you get it, you’re at fault Jean no one else no one else.”

“Shut up Scott!” Jean yelled at the top of her lungs, “You don’t understand, she has you both wrapped around her finger. She doesn’t love him like…” Scott’s eyes widened at Jean’s admission and he felt his heart shatter into a pieces of ice.

“Like you do,” Scott finished her sentence as she hung her head in silence. Scott just nodded at Logan once and walked out of the kitchen. Ororo watched him leave and was disgusted by Jean’s behavior and words. She strides out with Logan on her heels, he cornered her in the library to talk about them.

“’Ro, I am so sorry about what happened,” Logan explained, “I want to take you to dinner, but I’ll understand if you need some space.”

“Goddess, space is the last thing I need Logan,” Ororo replied and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling his lips towards her own. She moaned as his warm hands skimmed over her body, skipping over the parts that wanted, no needed to be touched. “Logan, I don’t like to be teased. I am not Jean, so touch me.”

“You certainly are not darlin’, thank god!” Logan skimmed his thumbs across her nipples until they were hard peaks, then pulled on them alternately. Ororo’s knees gave way as she saw stars; Logan caught her up into his arms and carried her to the couch. “If you want to leave ‘Ro I won’t stop you, but after this you won’t get a chance. My beast, it wants you too, almost as much as I do. I won’t be able to stop once we start.”

Logan laid her down and sat beside her waiting for a reply. Ororo just looked at him quietly, he just stared intently at her. His beast fought against its restraints as he feigned disinterest,

Logan looked away in disgust of himself, then opened his eyes to find ‘Ro straddling his lap. She looked like a siren, come to put him out of his misery. He watched in awe as she undid her robe’s belt but left the robe alone.

“I don’t like to be teased either ‘Ro,” Logan told her as he slowly slid her robe off her shoulders to reveal her naked body to him, “Huh, you weren’t lying about wearing nothing underneath.” Ororo laughed and tossed her silver hair back, Logan growled as the scent of sandalwood and rain enveloped him. Ororo’s eyes widen as his eyes turned silver and his canines became even more pronounced. Logan grunted and started to kiss down the side of ‘Ro’s neck to her shoulder. “Want you.”

Chapter 3 by ClaireLeon
Calm the Storm By ClaireLeon

Disclaimer: Don’t own x-men! My scenes, mine!!

[ ] is a thought

** is a psychic conversation

Chapter 3

Logan grunted and started kiss down the side of ‘Ro’s neck to her shoulder, “Want you.”

Ororo shivered as Logan scraped his teeth against the pulse in her neck. He could smell her arousal with a touch of fear, it was intoxicating to Wolverine. His goddess leaned back thrusting her large milk chocolate breasts up and out like an offering.

Her nipples were large dark chocolate kisses and he couldn’t help but nip one then lave it soothingly. Wolverine reveled in her taste and scent, he couldn’t get enough of her overwhelming prescence.

Standing up with ‘Ro still wrapped around his waist with her long legs he squeezes her peach shaped ass with both hands. Wolverine always wanted to do that, everytime she walked past Logan or wore those damn daisy dukes.

He grunts when she sildes down to her feet and rips open his shirt. Being impatient, he unseathes a claw and rips at his jeans without leaving a scratch on his body. Ororo eyes widen at his twitching member, drooling profusely with need.

“Goddess….” She whispered. Wolverine seathed his claw and stepped forward, his cock rubbing across ‘Ro’s taut stomach. Leaving a trail of precum glistening on her silky skin. She gasped at the velvet heat branding her skin, she could feel the twitch of veins.

“Rrr..ro,” Logan growled as he cupped her ass with both hands and pulled her flush to his burning body. They both groaned at the feel of his cock trapped between their bodies, it reached past his belly button. “Feels..good.”

Loganfeels his speech slipping and his vision get sharper. Ororo lightly grasps the head of his cock and rubs her thumb across the slit. A rumble could be heard from deep in his chest, Ororo stared at him in wonder.

Logan’s head was thrown back, eyes tightly closed, and nostrils flared. He grunted as the shaft became slicker, along with ‘Ro’s hand. Then she did something surprising, she wiped her hand over her breasts, leaving them shiny and marked with his scent. Wolverine struggled against the restraints Logan placed on him, but the man still fought against the beast.

Logan shoved ‘Ro on the couch on her back and opened her legs, pulling her hips to the edge of the leather cushion. He stilled at the view of her exposed mound, there is no hair at all; it’s bare and smooth.

Her musky esscence was dripping down her thighs and ass. Her natural scent of rain was even more potent in her musk and sandalwood completed the intoxicating perfume. Wolverine bared his canine’s as she swirled a finger around her clit, spreading wetness on her clit and finger.

That is when he notices a glint on her clit, [Is that a piercing?] He must have asked out loud because ‘Ro winked at him,

“It’s called a vertical clit hood piercing. It puts constant pressure on my clit, I feel it all day. Especially when I walk or run, it’s a curved barbell.” Logan blinked at ‘Ro as she laughed at his surprised look, “Oh Logan you look as if I told you Scott is really a woman. I got this last year with Yukio, when I visited her.” Logan remembered when ‘Ro came back with a pixie cut and a leather wardrobe. Logan nibbled on her earlobe and whispered, “No, I always knew you were a closet freak ‘Ro.” Ororo smiled at Logan’s lustful gazed and blushed as he rubbed his thumb over the piercing, causing her to throw her head back and jerk her hips up.

Logan slid two fingers in slowly, the feeling was out of this world. Tight almost snug, but warm and oozing walls. Ororo came around Logan’s fingers, her eyes turning white and seeking his silver eyes.

The wind whipped against the mansion, while she tried to stop the tidal wave brewing within herself but couldn’t. Wolverine sucked his fingers, enjoying her spicy taste. She tasted like cinnamon, he pressed his thumb into her clit while addage another finger inside. His superhuman hearing listened to her high pitch squeal. Ororo’s his twitched and grinded against his hand when he flattened his wide tongue against her clit, then back and forth quickly.

“Goddesss!!!” Ororo yelled, grinding against his whiskered face. When he suddenly yanked her hips and plunged into her swiftly and grimaced how tight a fit she was. “Ahh! Logan stop don’t!!” Ororo pushed against him as he pulled out and thrust again, her muscles sucking him in deep like a vaccum seal.

He didn’t want to stop she felt too good around him, but he stilled his movements. He didn’t want to hurt her or be an asshole. This only made the sensations more intenseto them both and to his surprise caused ‘Ro to come around his cock.

It was practically bathing in her juices, Wolverine moaned at the feeling of ‘Ro’s hips twirling beneath his imposing body. He took it as a green light and pounded into her while digging his fingers into her shapely hips. “Faster Wolverine, harder!”

Growling he pistoned in and out of her while she ran her hands in her hair and screamed her orgasm. Wolverine came in Ororo his vision filled with a blinding white light, he panted as hecollapsed on his knees.

Logan finally came to and fell back on the floor, pulling Ororo down on top of him. He clasped her heaving, sweaty body to his and kissed her forehead. Ororo looked at him and they both laughed as they tried to catch their breath.

This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10395