Playmates by ClaireLeon
Summary: What happens when Ororo runs across an unlikely playmate in the woods?
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6472 Read: 18505 Published: 04-05-12 Updated: 07-26-12

1. Chapter 1 by ClaireLeon

2. Chapter 2 by ClaireLeon

3. Chapter 3 by ClaireLeon

4. Chapter 4 by ClaireLeon

5. Chapter 5 by ClaireLeon

Chapter 1 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Playmates By ClaireLeon

Ororo inhales the fresh air of the mansion woods as she flies low to the ground through the trees. She takes in the quiet stillness of the twilight, the cool air breezing past her soothingly.

When something suddenly pounces on her, her heart is racing and feels her pelvis clench. They fall to the ground in a heap of limbs, a “Hey darlin’” alerts to her its Logan. He must have been following her and made his move silently, they finally untangled themselves after a short struggle.

Laughing Ororo turns her head to look over her shoulder at Logan, he is wearing jeans and a red flannel shirt. Surprisingly he is without his trademark cowboy hat and boots, opting for bare feet.

Ororo stops laughing and freezes when Logan growls behind her. She notices his eyes are a golden hue, signaling his feral side coming out. She has seen it over the years and is always able to keep him from going into a berserker rage. But she trusted him fully, even his feral side; Logan would never hurt her and she admittedly was attracted to him and his feral side.

Logan takes in Ororo on all fours in front of him with her short white nightie riding up over her backside, flashing her white thong to him. The beast in him sees a potential mate on display for him and can smell her arousal faintly. He crawls behind her in the grass and palms her ass to her surprise.

She had always been attracted to him and his primal nature, but she always assumed both were closed to her. Ororo watches Logan nod his head, not knowing his animal was saying ‘mate’ over and over; and to mark the weather goddess as theirs.

“Mate,” Wolverine grunted out, rubbing her right ass cheek softly. Ororo’s blue eyes widened at the word,

“Logan?” He shook his head no and she asks in a low voice, “Wolverine?”. Wolverine grunts in answer, then begins to grind against her plump ass. His fingers dig into her hips, keeping them still and flush with his pelvis. Ororo dug her fingers into the earth as she moans in approval, reveling in the moist feeling.

Ororo tries not to yell out as the sensations wracked her body, for fear of chasing Wolverine away. Then she gasps as he rips off her thong with his right hand. Wolverine inhales the scent of her arousal, it is more potent without the barrier of the thong. Logan fights for control over Wolverine before he takes this any further with ‘Ro.

Yes, he wants ‘Ro badly! But Logan doesn’t want Wolverine to take her and hurt her. He wants to keep touching ‘Ro but tries to stop himself. Wolverine pushes the man back and begins to rub her lips with his thumb, slowly at first. As he picks up speed Ororo squirms trying to keep herself from cumming, Wolverine feels the wind pick up around them.

Boom! Thunder rips through the night as Ororo cums, she ejaculates over his hand, bringing Logan out of his lust haze. Logan gasps as Ororo falls flat on her stomach with tremors running through her body and a deep blush across her cheeks at the juice on her legs, the grass, Logan’s hand, and dripping still from her throbbing pussy.

Ororo never had an orgasm as intense as that, she feels her hips twitch. The sudden movement causes blades of grass to graze her lips and she moans as it sets off another orgasm, and her body twitches. Logan rips off his shirt, buttons raining down; he gingerly covers Ororo.

“’Ro I’m so sorry! My animal took over so fast, I…I understand if you hate me. Shit!” he stammers. Ororo shakes her head and sits up facing an embarrassed Logan. He avoids making eye contact with her until she forces him look at her. She grabs the back of his head and pulls him to her, kissing him reassuringly. Their tongues fight to top the other's and eventually it is Logan's that tops Ororo's, stroking it. Wolverine roars in triumph on the inside and Logan pulls back to look into his goddess' eyes.

“Do you regret it Logan, tell me honestly?” Ororo asked, rubbing Logan’s warm neck. She could see his pulse racing in his neck, as it picked up speed.

“Hell no, and I want to do it again. Until yer beggin’ me ta stop and letcha breathe,” he growls. Ororo smiles at his statement and likes him showing his animalistic side. Logan can suddenly smell their mixed scents in the air around them, he inhales committing the scent to memory. Ororo shivers as he strokes her face with calloused fingers, “I have been too afraid ta tell ya how I feel, I guess my animal got sick of waiting. We…we want you as a mate.” Ororo smiles sweetly and cups his whiskered cheek,

“I was tired of waiting too. I want you both too.”

Should I continue or not?

Chapter 2 by ClaireLeon
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Playmates By ClaireLeon

Chapter 2

Ororo smiles sweetly and cups his whiskered cheek,

“I was tired of waiting too. I want you both too.” Ororo starts to pull on Logan’s flannel shirt and wraps it around her sticky nightie and body. Logan pulls ‘Ro to her feet and brushes her knuckles with his rough finger pads. He feels the need to keep a connection with his mate, whether it is a touch or a look. ‘Ro smiles at the small gesture, knowing it is a big step for Logan to show affection. No matter how small it is, from Logan it is a big deal.

As she holds the shirt closed to the blowing wind, they trek back to the mansion. Enjoying nature and the night sky they kept quiet, only stealing glances at one another.

“Logan!!” Ororo screeches as Logan starts to chase her toward the patio, her long legs bounding like a running doe. Her speed and agility still astounded Logan as it does during battles. Logan races behind her like a wolf, finally wrapping his thick arms around Ororo and sweeping her off the ground as she kicks her feet. She can’t help but laugh at their playfulness together, it is something that before now only stayed by the lake between them.

Logan sets her down gently and opens the back door for her. Following ‘Ro into the dark mansion, Logan thinks about how the day started with him alone and is ending with him having a mate. Logan hesitates at his bedroom door as ‘Ro keeps walking, when she suddenly notices he isn’t beside her. “Logan? Come with me.” Ororo holds out her hand to Logan as he tries not to seem too eager or scared.

The animal within him did not want to go into unfamiliar territory, especially after the emotional night he’s having. But at the same time his animal doesn’t want to let ‘Ro out of his sight just yet, and needed to be able to physically reach her at all times for the next few days.

He can’t seem to get his feet to move or his mouth to open and respond to her. Ororo walks back to Logan, she seems to glide up to him like an ethereal being. She puts a hand on his cheek and he rubs his stubble covered cheek into her palm. “It’s okay if you are not ready to go into my bedroom yet. Would you like me to stay with you in your bedroom tonight?”

“How do ya always know what is wrong wit me ‘Ro?” Logan asks surprised at her perceptiveness. “I just need ta be in my environment tonight, but stay da night wit me.” Logan nuzzles ‘Ro’s soft neck and skims his lips over her pulse, like the flutter of a butterfly wing. He grins as she extends her neck, giving him better access to the crook in her neck. Ororo sighs as an arm firmly wraps around her waist as Logan licks her pulse.

He can taste the salt of her sweat, but there is also a hint of sweetness. Her skin almost tastes like a margarita, Logan moans at the taste. “Ya taste good baby. Let me mark ya darlin’, so everyone knows yer mine.” His hold on her waist tightens and he nips at her neck, waiting for an answer.

“Please Logan!” Ororo pleads softly, trying to keep quiet in the hallway. She didn’t want to alert anyone to their presence in the middle of the night. Logan shakes his head into her neck,

“Not a good enough answer goddess!” Logan grabs her long hair at the nape and pulls her head back, he growls at her whimper. His animal is coming to the surface and is calling to Ororo’s animalistic side.

“Do it Wolverine, mark me! Make me yours!” Ororo growls, her blue eyes turning electric at her swirling emotions. Wolverine bites her neck and holds the flesh in his teeth, Ororo’s eyes turn white as he breaks the skin and sucks twice at the wound. She digs her fingers into his arms and moans as Wolverine laps at the mark, the taste and smell of blood bringing his lust back full throttle.

Wolverine opens the bedroom door and pushes them through the threshold, kicking the door shut. Ororo can feel his erection growing against her thigh; she sees that Wolverine is in control and eager for her. There is suddenly a very naked Wolverine pulling her clothes off. Then he begins nuzzling her large breast with his cheek. Ororo moans as his stubble causes her dark chocolate nipples to harden even more, they are so sensitive! They are so puffy and big they could almost be considered as buttons.

She lifts his head and kisses that sarcastic mouth that has taunted her for years. It is soft yet firm against her own luscious mouth, god his mouth is sinful!! Wolverine grunts and pulls away from Ororo watching her lay back across his bed. He smells himself on the female and she bears his mark, he runs a knuckle over it.

Ororo uses this time to take in Wolverine; he stands with his feet in a fighting stance and shoulders slightly hunched over. His dark hair is tousled in curls and partly covers his golden eyes, she notes that his canines are extended and he is panting.

Ororo gasps as she finally lays eyes on his cock, it is not only long but the girth!! Her fingers will not be able to wrap around it, and how will it fit? She is perplexed by how she will accommodate his size, at that thought she blushes and looks away.

Wolverine cocks his head at his female then gasps at the sensation of wet warmth around his cock. Wolverine pumps his hips, his cock slipping in and out of his mate’s plump mouth. When it becomes too much he pulls his cock out with a pop! He hungrily kisses her, he could taste himself in her sinful mouth; it drove Wolverine wild.

Ororo clenches her legs shut as she begins to get wet for Wolverine. Ororo closes her eyes at the slickness between her thighs, no one got to her Logan has, she shivers recalling her orgasm in the woods; and found herself kneeling on the bed rolling her nipples and lightly pinching them. Wolverine climbs up in front of her, his lips curling back at her wanton behavior. She always simmers with sexuality, but it was at a whole new level tonight. Or maybe it was because of him being here, snarling Wolverine started to finger fuck Ororo for the second time tonight and fought to keep from cumming all over her. He roars as her darker hand cups his tan, calloused hand and speeds up the pace. “Please…please…nooo!!” ‘Ro moans as he removes his fingers and sucks the juices from them. He rolls the taste on his tongue, it was like tasting sugar coated strawberries. Wolverine and Logan can’t get enough of the taste; they go still as Ororo licks his lips and sweeps her tongue into his mouth.

“You’re right, I do taste good. Let me taste you now.” Wolverine shudders and lies back across his bed, he fists his cock and pumps it. A large vein wraps around the shaft like vine, pulsing as blood rushes t o his cock swelling it even more. Ororo bent down and tentatively licked pre cum from the tip, a strangled cry escaping Wolverine. He sheepishly smiled at the seductress straddling his hips.

Rolling her hips slowly in circles Ororo watches Wolverine close his eyes and throw his head back, trying to focus on the sensation of her heavenly mouth. His body hairs tickle her nipples as she pulls his body into hers by his neck. Ororo thought to herself. Her vaginal walls clenches at the word love and Wolverine’s fingers dug into her soft hips.

“I need to explain somethin’ ‘Ro,” Logan starts, his eyes are hazel again as he holds her stare. “Understand that after this there is no one else, for either of us. I intend ta keep ya as my mate and love ya fer as long as I live. Ororo I love you, I need you.” Ororo closes her eyes and clasps his face as Logan rolls his hips,

“Goddess Logan, I love you! For so long I have, don’t stop.” Somehow their frenzied efforts turned into slow lovemaking and Logan wants this to never stop. He grabs Ororo’s hips and lifts her slowly almost completely off his cock, she whimpers as his legs shook with the effort. Then he shoves her down on his cock, pinning her there making her squirm. Ororo’s mouth gapes as Logan piston and out of her, she tries pushing his hips away but he won’t let up.

“I told ya I would make beg fer me ta letcha breathe ‘Ro.” Ororo shakes her head fast, whipping her wavy hair across his face. Logan inhales the scent of sandalwood and fresh rain in. “Beg me ‘Ro, let me hear ya.” He doubles his speed to her astonishment. Her pussy drenches his cock and the sheets below Logan’s knees.

“Shit!” Ororo roared as an orgasm rips through her body causing full body spasms. She falls back on to the bed with Logan rubbing the head of his cock over her clit with vigor. “Stop, Logan! No more, no more, I’m begging okay I’m be…” She stops mid word as she ejaculates around Logan’s dick, and stops breathing altogether.

He watches an awe dropping display of lighting that lit up the night sky and jumps as thunder rocks the mansion. Ororo gasps for breath only to have it knocked back out by the thrusts of Logan’s hips slamming into hers.

Chapter 3 by ClaireLeon
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters. Just the story/plot!!

Playmates By ClaireLeon

Chapter 3

He watches an awe dropping display of lightning that lit up the night sky and jumps as thunder rocks the mansion. Ororo gasps for breath only to have it knocked back out by the thrusts of Logan’s hips slamming into hers.

Logan speeds up to an unnatural pace, he is racing to his orgasm. Ororo digs her nails into Logan’s shoulders, drawing blood and him closer to her. She wraps her legs around his hips and pulls him in for a deeper penetration.

She doesn’t want Logan to feel like he needs to hold back. Ororo clenches her inner muscles, giving Logan the extra push he needs to shoot over the edge.

“Fuck ‘Rooooo!!!!” Logan yells. Ororo mouth is open in an O-shape and her blue eyes turn white as Logan fills her with liquid heat. There is so much that when Logan is done and pulls out, the cum flows out and there is a puddle around Ororo’s hips. “God yer beautiful, damn that was unbelieveable!”

Ororo laughs but soon stops as Logan gets on his knees to rub his cum into her. This is the first time he has done this, but she understands why the wolverine is compelling him to do this with ‘Ro. “Stop me ‘Ro, before I do something you don’t want.”

“No Logan,” she replies, “I understand what your doing and why, and it’s alright. You want your scent on me, in me; in order to mark me as yours. Plus you want to make sure to put it every where to give all your…um sperm a better chance.”

Logan raises his eyebrow at the the woman in front of him, her understanding of him and his animal’s nature still surprises him. He begins to rub the cum from his bed into ‘Ro’s soft skin, his scent becoming a part of hers. He inhales the mingling scents while his eyes are shut, making the scents more potent and readable.

Ororo watches Logan wishing she could read his mind at the moment, when he opens his eyes. She rubs her thumb on his forearm in comfort, their eyes meet in a clash of blue and hazel. Logan strokes her cheek and leans over for a gentle kiss,

“How ‘bout a shower darlin’?” he asks as they reluctantly pull apart from each other.

“That would be wonderful, a very hot one if you please!”

Logan groans as he wakes up to the sunlight beating down on him in his bed. He and ‘Ro didn’t get to bed until three in the morning and he was worn out from their all-night sex marathon. Logan sat up looking for his partner in crime, but found his bed empty. That got him moving to pull on his skin tight jeans without buttoning them up and to start looking for her. Ororo was walking back to Logan’s bedroom when she ran into Remy, literally!

“Oooff!!!”

“Hello cher!” Remy greets her cheerily, holding her up in his arms. His odd eyes shining at her with love, no matter what he would always be her brother. She smiles at the tall handsome man, which he gladly returns. “Where you be rushin’ off ta? And lookin’ so mighty tasty!”

Ororo smacks his arm laughing at his harmless antics when Logan’s door opens revealing him in just skin tight jeans. She can’t help but ogle his naked muscled chest, until she sees his angry scowl. “Hey dere Wolverine, just talking with my Stormy.”

“Yer ‘Stormy’ huh?” Logan asks walking up to Remy and crossing his arms. Logan knows nothing is going on between ‘Ro and the cajun but his animal is swirling dangerously close to the surface. Remy suddenly notices a mark on Ororo’s neck and goes to point it out when Logan growls at him. Remy pulls his hand back and gestures to it,

“You do dat homme? Huh?” As Logan steps up to confront the cajun, when‘Ro is between them pressing her chest into Logan’s. His eyes soften and he grabs her chin softly and tilts her face up to kiss her deeply.

Ororo couldn’t help but moan at the claiming kiss, they pulled apart when Remy cleared his throat. “Don’t mind lil’ ole Remy! ‘Member, homme, you hurt her ‘n she don’t want it Gambit got ya card!” Ororo blushed and burried her face in Logan’s bare chest, Logan laughed as Remy walked down the hall shaking his head.

Ororo stepped back and bent forward to shake out her silver hair. Logan watched her loosen her waves and do her signature ‘Pamela Anderson hair toss’. She had changed into a tight aqua tube top dress that showed of her curves, the shimmer made them seem liquid as she moved. The dress hit her mid thight, showing off mile high legs.

Logan pulled her back against him, she smiled sweetly at him. It was a change from Jean’s calculating and coy smiles, ‘Ro’s were open and honest. They warmed you from the outside in, reassuring her love for you.

“Maybe I should lock ya in my room,” Logan told her, his eyes hungrily devouring her.

“Now why would you even think that Logan?” she asked caressing his cheek.

“I don’t want the guys lookin’ at ya. Plus I want ya all ta myself darlin’.” ‘Ro laughed until she saw Logan’s raised eyebrow.

“My goddess you are jealous of Remy!” Logan rolled his eyes and released her and started to walk to the kitchen. “Oh my you are Logan! It’s okay, he is my brother only. And I am yours.” Logan turned to her and Ororo ran into him he stopped so suddenly.

“Say that again ‘Ro,” Logan whispered, they stood forehead to forehead. Ororo felt her heart try to race out of her chest, afraid that she said too much. “Say it again Ororo.”

“I…I am yours Logan,” Ororo declared softly. She closed her eyes as Logan rubbed her forehead with his and…purred? She giggled and gazed at the big scary Wolverine purring like a kitten, his animal trying to ease her nervousness. “Come, let us eat breakfest before it is all gone.”

When they arrived to the kitchen Jean was holding a plate for Logan. She let her smile falter for a second when she saw his arm around Ororo’s shoulders. Ororo was beaming at him while placing a hand on his bare chest. She was playing with his chest hairs, and Logan was eating it up.

She knew they were spending more time together, but assumed Ororo would never have the guts to start something with the mansion’s self proclaimed bad boy. No, Ororo was more into the safe predicable guys or being alone.

Plus Jean had staked a claim on Logan, even though she was engaged to Scott. She could have her cake and eat it too! Who wouldn’t want Mr. Tall Dark and Dangerously Sexy showering them with compliments and flirting with them?

“Um, hey Logan I saved you a plate. Where were you, you slept late,” Jean commented. Logan took the plate as Ororo went to make a fruit platter, he frowned at Jean following ‘Ro with narrow eyes. He didn’t understand her jealousy of Ororo, even before he started spending more time with ‘Ro.

“Thanks Jean,” Logan replied, “Ya don’t need ta do that, I can handle it. ‘Ro and I stayed up late, so we must have slept in.” Jean glared at Ororo and then turned back to Logan,

“Really now? So you guys are sleeping together?” Ororo gasped and dropped her knife, she had sliced her finger at that comment. Rogue and Remy looked up from their conversation, Rogue smiled at Logan.

she thought happily. Remy glanced at Scott talking obliviously with Hank over breakfest, Remy rolled his red and black eyes. Scott was always ignoring Jean’s obssession with Logan and her jealousy of Stormy.

“You said it not me,” Logan told her, “But if you must know yes we did, why? Do you have a problem with that?”

“N…no no! I just heard wrong.” Jean blushed as Logan put her jealousy on blast, Logan pulled ‘Ro to him and stared at her finger as it healed slowly before his eyes, looking into his eyes she licked the blood off. Jean smirked,

“See just a little cut, she doesn’t need you all over her Logan. She’ll never need your help or want it.”

“It’s nice to get a little attention once in a while, plus he was just worried,” Ororo assured Jean, but was taken aback by Jean’s sneer. “Jean? Is everything okay, whats wrong?” Ororo noticed Scott and Hank had left and Remy was watching them along with Rogue. Jean stepped into her, they were now chest to chest.

“I had him first you know. He still wants me, but is settling for you until I choose to come to him again. And believe me I will come to him again, and he’ll always want this.” Logan saw red and clenched his fists to keep his claws in until a slap reverberated through the room. He watched a red handprint blossom on Jean’s left cheek, bright against milky white skin.

Chapter 4 by ClaireLeon
Playmates

Chapter 4

Sorry for the late update. I have medical problems so I have been in pain for the past couple of weeks and had writers block. But I finally pushed through both. Hope you like the direction of this story!!

Disclaimer: Not my x-men, oh well!!

Jean’s hand flew to her cheek as she trembled with anger, Ororo glared back as she crossed her arms under her bust. Logan shook his head in disbelief, for ‘Ro did not condone violence. *My kind of feisty chick!*

Jean pushed Ororo with her telekinesis into the wall hard, causing her to slam her head to the floor with a thud. Remy yelled as he and Rogue ran to the den mother’s side, she landed on her cheek and a bruise was appearing before their eyes. Logan reached her first cradling her in his arms. The look on his face was unlike any of the x-men had seen on him,

“ ‘Ro! Ororo?”

He patted her other cheek softly trying to rouse her frantically. Logan felt his animal panic at seeing its mate hurt and not moving. Jean couldn’t take seeing Logan fawning over HER, so she turned and went to leave as everyone else is occupied. Rogue grabbed Jean around her wrist as she tried to sneak off,

“Where do you think ya goin’ girl? Coward, usin’ yer powers! She didn’t need ‘um but yuh did!”

Rogue mentally called the professor and for him to call Scott and Blue. Remy and Logan sighed in relief when Ororo groaned awake. Her vision was slowly clearing and had a pounding going in her head like african drums. She found herself laying in the warmth of Logan’s arms. And rubbed her cheek that wasn't throbbing against his hairy arm. *My mate..*

“Don’t sit up yet ,” Logan warned as she tried to move, “You hit your head hard twice. Did anyone call Hank and the professor?”

“I did shug!” Rouge replied, “And Scott.”

Jean’s face fell at Scott’s name and she went still , her face going deathly pale. She had no idea what she felt for him but for some reason she was sadden by his name and felt a gnawing in her stomach. The professor came in with Hank and Scott, Hank saw Jean and put a paw on her clammy cheek.

“You don’t look well Jean,” he told her, “Sit down so I may check you my dear.”

Rogue pulled Jean back and pointed towards Ororo, Logan, and Remy. His eyes widened at Ororo lying in Logan’s arms with a bruised cheek and Remy stroking her hair softly.

But the look of relief on Logan’s face spoke volumes. Hank could smell Logan's discomfort and hear his heart racing.

“Jean is fine, but Ororo needs medical attention Blue,” Rogue explained to a very confused Hank.

He nodded and rushed to Ororo as Scott and Charles addressed a pale Jean.

Jean saw Scott and started crying as he took her in his arms, she felt his warmth. But it was nowhere like the heat of being in Logan’s arms. Rogue stepped back with a grim look and the professor sighed, knowing the phoenix was getting stronger.

“Oh Scott! She slapped me and I just shoved her back, I didn’t mean to…”

Scott glared knowing this wasn’t the whole story and that Logan probably had something to do with this and they were covering for him. Charles pulled up and looked at Jean as if seeing through her, she knew then he didn’t buy her story. She steeled her back, getting ready for a showdown.

Hank bent down, softly putting his blue paw under Ororo’s chin and turned it to the side tsking at the bruise still spreading on her cheek like an angry blush stroke. Ororo smiled softly at Logan who was stroking her arm and looked anxious. She hoped his animal wasn’t as anxious or worse, angry. Hank checked her ribs and when he reached the right side Ororo yelled out and clenched Logan’s hand hard.

“You have a bruised rib my dear and a slight concussion,” Hank told her as he pulled out some wraps and pain medicine, “Just what the doctor ordered and get plenty of rest. But you need to be woken up every hour for a bit.”

“I can do that Hank, I’ll be with her anyway,” Logan spoke up as Ororo smiled at him.

Jean glared at them and pulled away from Scott huffing, Scott’s eyes widen at her actions. He was confused as to what happened and what was still happening.

“So Charles what do you plan to do with me for hurting your precious goddess?” she asked coldly glaring down at Charles. “I know you know what happened and why so let’s not go through the motions anymore. I want to know what the great Xavier plans to do.”

Charles frowned at the young woman before him so consumed by her hate and jealously for Ororo and her lust for Logan. He thought the mind blocks around the phoenix would hold as Jean strengthened her powers and psychic abilities. Now he must figure out if Jean Grey was lost or if the phoenix could be stopped short of killing her.

“I know the phoenix is burning in your veins completely and you stopped fighting her,” Charles told her pulling up to the phoenix, “I know the phoenix always had a grudge against Ororo not Jean. And now that Ororo and Logan have chosen each other you feel your lust for him growing. But you know Logan is too honorable to give in to you, you know he lov…”

The phoenix screeched and held her head and turned from him, “You know nothing of how he feels, he is an animal. Good for killing and fulfilling lust, that’s it! He is incapable of love, he and I are the same love is useless. We only understand lust and consume it.”

Logan glared and stood up ignoring Ororo’s pleas, Hank tried to keep Ororo back but she stood up swaying slightly as Logan stalked up to Charles and the now phoenix. Scott stood frozen wondering how they would get Jean back without killing her. And they all wondered what plans the phoenix had in store for them and the world.

Chapter 5 by ClaireLeon
Playmates

Chapter 5

Sorry for the late update. I have medical problems so I have been in pain for the past couple of weeks, found out the disc above the two I had done my last surgery has a tear. So, surgery to fix it and take out my hardware. Here’s the update!!

Disclaimer: Not my x-men, oh well!!

And they all wondered what plans the phoenix had in store for them and the world.

“That’s the difference between ‘Ro and you,” Logan told her, “She sees the man and beast, accepts both. You only see one side and ignore the other. Yer a total bitch and don’t deserve to be in Jean’s body.” The phoenix screeched and threw everyone back and flew off. Charles was in his chair speechless, while Scott jumped up and went to the patio door but Phoenix was gone. Logan and Hank helped Ororo up as Remy and Rogue went to Scott and pulled him in. Scott shrugged them off and stomped to Logan and shoved his back hard.

“You did this asshole!” Scott yelled, “You couldn’t leave her alone! Is that where she was last night and the other nights?” Ororo pulled Scott away and hugged him as he struggled,

“Scott! Logan was with me last night, all night. Most nights he’s with me talking, Jean is not innocent in this.” Scott slumped his shoulders and hugged Ororo back tightly, his chest tight and tears in his covered eyes.

“I’m sorry, I know she is at fault too. I just love her so much and wish she didn’t want HIM.” Ororo released him and Logan pulled her into the safety of his arms, glaring at Scott. Charles cleared his throat,

“Phoenix has taken over her body, she is weak though from the lack of energy she usually feeds off of. Usually it’s Logan’s lust for her, but I think she can feed on anger too. She is going to come after Ororo and Logan, may even try to kill them.”

Scott trembled with anger as his leader went on about the woman he loved as if she was lost. “I honestly don’t know if she is lost Scott. But we must consider the lives of many before one. If you cannot do what is necessary, you should stay here.” Ororo closed her eyes as a tear fell, her legs gave out as her head spun. Logan swung her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing, cradling her close to his chest.

“Where is she Charles?” Scott asked evenly, “The team and I will intercept her and bring her back. If she doesn’t comply or attacks with deadly force, we will… neutralize her. Understand team?” Everyone nodded grimly, Logan felt for the man but his instincts to protect ‘Ro were too strong. “Ororo will stay with Kitty and Charles. Logan, Hank, Remy, Rogue, Bobby, and Kurt are with me. Wheels up in 15.” The group dispersed to get ready as a shiver went through Ororo, as if the night will herald in something horrible.

Logan pulled on his uniform pants and boots as Ororo watched him from the bed, her gaze burning into his heart and soul. He sighed and went to her, Ororo laid back as he crawled over her and molded his body to hers, she sighed and hugged him tightly to her.

“Don’t be a hero Logan,” she whispered and stroked his hair, “I want you back alive, even if you have to kill her to save us. I’m scared Logan, something is going to happen and I can’t stop it.” Logan cupped her face and stared into her watery blue eyes, [My beautiful mate, she needs me!]

“I’m coming back ta ya ‘Ro, no matter what. I promise, I promise.” Logan passionately kissed her, then stood up to pull on the rest of his uniform, his movements slow and jerky. Ororo zipped up his leather top and wiped the shoulders, her hand drifting down his chest to his racing heart. He covered her hands as she silently cried.

Logan closed his eyes then turned around and stormed out. But before he shut the door he cursed and stormed back to her his footsteps loud and heavy. Scott watched them from the hallway with the others as Logan enveloped her in a tight embrace and kissed her like he’d never see her again. Scott’s jaw twitched as he watched Logan kiss the only woman he loved more than Jean.

But he could see the passion they had for each other and was taken aback by Logan’s passion for the young woman. Ororo was dizzy when he released her and barked for Kitty to stay with her in his room until they came back. “I love ya ‘Ro, I’ll be back. Just wait for me babe.”

“I love you my mate,” she whispered as Kitty sat beside her and hugged her fiercely. “Be careful all of you and I love you all!”

Scott piloted with Rogue co-piloting as Logan input Phoenix’s energy signature. Kurt was praying, Bobby sat quietly, Hank was gathering medical supplies, and Remy was shuffling cards. There was a beep as the system found Phoenix at Alkali Lake, Logan’s face went grey, [What is she playing at dammit?]

“She’s at Alkali Lake Cyclops, Rogue,” he stated, then hit the console frustrated at this whole situation.

“What is she doin’ there?” Rogue inquired to no one in particular. All was quiet as Scott gave the information to Charles, his voice came into their heads suddenly. **I think some of Phoenix’s energy from the last time is in the lake. She needs it to get strong enough to kill Logan, or at least maim him and/or Ororo. It is too late for her, she is holding fast to her hate for them. I no longer feel Jean in her.**

Everyone was quiet as Charles left them, Cyclops felt his eyes water but he pushed the emotions down. He was hurt and heartbroken, his only love gone, but happy that she wasn’t the one after Logan and wouldn’t feel pain when they… Suddenly the systems go dead and the Blackbird starts to bank and fall out of the sky.

“Shit!” Cyclops curses, “Rogue, go out and see if you can slow our descent. Everyone be ready to leave the bird once we land, she’ll hit us hard. The energy is at the actual lake, don’t let her reach it! Destroy it and her!” Everyone nodded as Rogue flew out and went under the plane, trying to steady it.

“Ugh!” Rogue grunted as she settled it on her shoulders. She helped it down slowly as the landing gears came down finally. As it landed she was hit by a blast of hot energy, she rolled in the snow and took off between the tall pine trees. She saw Phoenix flying after her, her hair faint flames and clothes torn.

Rogue was suddenly in an open field and paused, trying to get her bearings. She turned as Phoenix barreled into her and they crashed into a tree, splintering it. “Ooof!” Rogue shook her head then repeatedly punched Phoenix in the back of the neck as she tried to squeeze Rogue’s torso hard. Bobby came up and tackled Phoenix off Rogue, rolling her in the snow into a tree. Rogue gasped for breath as Bobby tried to free Phoenix, but her flames made his ice useless.

This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10396