Cake Cake Cake by soapyharlequin
Summary: Rolo. BDSM. Smut.
Categories: Porn W/O Plot Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6056 Read: 3137 Published: 05-20-12 Updated: 05-20-12
Story Notes:
There is NO plot. Just raunchy sex. There isnt enough rolo pw w/out plot if one were to ask me. I want to give W6C a run for his money :) The BDSM isnt *too* heavy but if your new/never read/heard/seen this might seem hardcore. then again, its all subjective *shrug*

1. Cake Cake Cake by soapyharlequin

Cake Cake Cake by soapyharlequin
Author's Notes:
There is NO plot. Just raunchy sex. There isnt enough rolo pw w/out plot if one were to ask me. I want to give W6C a run for his money :) The BDSM isnt *too* heavy but if your new/never read/heard/seen this might seem hardcore. then again, its all subjective *shrug*
There is NO plot. Just raunchy sex. There isnt enough rolo pw w/out plot if one were to ask me. I want to give W6C a run for his money :) The BDSM isnt *too* heavy but if your new/never read/heard/seen this might seem hardcore. then again, its all subjective *shrug*

~~

“Ya know I want it, right darlin’?”

A slow smile spread across Ororo’s face as she looked into glittering dark eyes. He was so achingly beautiful. And he didn’t even know it. His face was just as arresting as his scary disposition. He was all male fury wrapped into a delicious package. A shiver passed through as energy hummed through her veins.

She swore she could feel the electricity in the room as the small hairs on her skin stood up. Ororo wasn’t a hundred percent sure she wasn’t giving off the energy she was feeling. She wondered if he felt it? Tingles rushed through her blood warming her and melting her insides. Suddenly her clothes became constricting and she needed to feel the cool rush of air on her skin. She started unbuttoning her elbow length button up shirt.

“It would offend me if you did not.” Her cat like eyes regarded him with interest as she loosened a couple of buttons. Her dexterous fingers were methodical as she went through each button until she stood before him with nothing but skin and her bra above her hip. “You like what you see, do you not Logan?”

His eyes seemed to devour each inch of dark skin made viewable as she took off her article of clothing. He could barely stop himself from panting as her Hershey colored nipples puckered against the thin lace. His gaze strayed to the dark tips and he licked his lips lavishly. He could almost taste them under his tongue and hear the slight catch in her moan as he sucked deep.

He shifted his weight on one leg to another as his cock stiffened with his x-rated thoughts. “Do people know how conceited ya are ‘Ro?”

She smirked. She glowed under his stare and if she was feeling whimsically could imagine it to be like his touch. All consuming.

Logan breathed in the musky perfume of her body as well as the sandalwood she had burning. The hunger he had for her had his erection pushing against the seam of his X-Men logo sweats. Throbbing and aching to be within one of her wet orifices.

He was bare-chested, his chest hair dark against his pale skin and plenty. After her little stunt earlier, he had chased after her. The predatory in him accepting no less. He still wouldn’t have been able to believe it had he not seen it. Especially not from her, its more like some shit he would have done. “He’s just a kid.”

Having reaching Omega status, Robert Drake had gotten insufferable.

“Bobby had to be shown to yield. The hard way.” She pulled down the zipper that held her jeans to her legs and hips.

If it was possible, he got even more turned on by her ruthless tone. “An’ ya were tha woman fer tha job?”

Ever so sensuously, she turned presenting him with her backside as she dipped low. Long white hair touched the ground as she looked over her shoulder and as she expected his eyes were glued to her ass. Licking her lips in blatant invitation, she replied. “Naturally.” She pulled the pants from her body. “Who else could teach a young man respect?”

“Arrogant.”

She smiled, showing even white teeth.“It is a well kept secret.”

“Ain’t no secret now…”His words trailed off as he groaned at the two perfect globes. His hands itched”similar to the way it did when his claws wanted to come out and he fought it”to touch it. And he was going to have it, as soon as he got tired with her teasing.

She stood before him with just a scrap of maroon lace which covered her mound and breast. “Who shall believe you?” She released her tight hold on her control to allow a strong burst of wind to push open her balcony windows. Thus allowed the cool breeze from outside to circulate within her room. She folded her jeans and placed it on top of her dresser.

His senses were getting drunk off her, his head feeling lightheaded as his blood pumped south furiously. Her breasts were encased in the same color and material of her thong. It would be so easy to rip the flimsy materiel to let her breast be free. He groaned as he remembered the tight dark tips of her breast and softness of her bosom.

She tossed him a Mona Lisa smile, a look in her bright eyes calling out to his feral side. There was a knowing in her gaze, a smugness that spoke of how she affected him.

“Anyone wit eyes, darlin’.” He finally replied, after mentally shaking himself away from the haze of lust. He growled as she deftly ran her hands over her curves.

Ororo chuckled. He was like the nature she commended. Strong, unruly, irresistible, and uncontrollable if her will wasn’t unbendable. “And what do your eyes tell you?”

She laid on the bed then, her perfect body sprawled for his viewing pleasure. Her dark green silk sheets contrasted against the cocoa brown of her skin. Her nipples hard and begging for his touch. He would hate to disappoint them. “They tell me dat yer an cocky motherfucker.”

Her surprise laughter caused him to grin for it only to drop as she let her hand glide between the valley of her clothed breast. “And?” lifting her hips, she pulled down the wisp of lace from her body before tossing it to him. “I am not the one here who is ‘cocky.’” She pointedly stared at his crotch.

He caught the mere scrap of lace and licked his lips before letting it fall to the floor. “No, darling.” His voice was gravel rough and even he wasn’t able to make out what he said. Clearing his throat, “but your gonna be on the blunt end of it.”

“Promise?” Wantonly, she closed her eyes and let slim brown fingers slide between wet folds. She cried out as she pressed her thumb into her throbbing clitoris. So good, she thought but would have been better had it been his hand.

What has gotten into her, the feral man wondered as he growled low in his throat. Not him. Not yet. He neared her four poster bed and with her spread legs, the scent of her delicious aroma smacked up him in the nose and had his cock aching to bury itself within her sweet spot.

He growled again. Smirked as she visibly shivered, she had whispered to him one sultry night that she liked when he growled. Especially as he yanked her hair. His cocked throbbed in remembrance . He had fucked her so hard after hehadn’t been able to walk straight.

“Look at me.”

Blue eyes opened dazedly but she didn’t stop her hands from sliding along her clitoris. Pressing into the nub and her back arched as she moaned. Her bottom lip snagged with her teeth as her other finger slipped into her. Oh, she ached for completion especially with the way he shamelessly looked at her.

He walked towards her, his dark eyes eating her up with his passion. “Stop.” She did. Logan got on the bed, crawled over her and let the roughness of his facial hair touched her jaw line. “How wet are ya?”

He knew it upped her arousal when he spoke to her dirty. “Find out,” she replied as she pressed into him, parting her thighs so he could rest between them.

Nipping at her jaw, he groaned his response. He placed his hand between them and grabbed hold of her hand that lay against her thigh. He brought it to his mouth and licked her wet fingers. Her flavor made his taste bud come alive and awakened his desire for more.

Hissing in want as her vagina clenched at his action, she yearned once more to be filled. Stretched and completed by him. She held his gaze as she pressed into the hardness of his erection and gasped as it grazed her clitoris. She repeated her motion and could have wept at the pleasure that encumbered her.

There was nothing sexier than a woman who owned her pleasure and took it. No question asked. “I think I can make ya wetter, darlin’”.

Goosebumps rose on her flesh and she closed her eyes as his lips now left a wet trail down her neck. She grew plaint as he sucked her tender skin into his mouth. She revealed against the male hardness pressing her into the bed. Softly, her hands fondled the smooth skin of his back.

“Ambitious.”

Raising himself up on his forearms, he arched a brow. “Are ya challengin’ me darlin’?”

Wiggling to quell the fire in her loins, she smirked. She could say yes and let him prove his point. And she’d win. Or she could say no and let him consume her with his ardor. Either way, she was a winner. Pressing her fingernails into his sides, she rubbed bra covered peaks against his chest.

“You tell me.” More. She needed more. And she got more by repeating her action. Trice more.

Pressing a kissing to the corner of her mouth, he smiled. He could tell the frustration was mounting in her, could literally feel her sexual energy. “I know you wantin’ something…whatcha want?”

His words were whispered against her skin and the deep timber of his voice had her body tightening even more so in lust. Her sex became wetter and the point of her pleasure throbbed insistently. Aching to be touched. Sedated. She felt each throb and couldn’t distinguish the beat of her heart to the throbbing of her clit. She passed the point where she wanted anything. She just needed.

“Ya movin’ like ya wished I’d put my cock in ya…is that want ya want ‘Ro?” The only answer he received was her exhaling and rubbing stiff points on him. “Or is it my fingers? How many? 1? 3?” he sucked her earlobe into his mouth and bit roughly. “Or maybe my whole fist…”

Tingles rushed up and down her body and her mouth parted on a breathy moan. The sting of his bite inching up her desire. His mouth was so dirty. Filthy. And it turned her on desperately.

"Remove the bra." Logan lifted himself from her and sat on his hunches. The pheromones she was giving off was driving his beast crazy. He couldn’t remember being this hard, his balls swelling with his seed to the point of pain.

The sudden air grazing her body caused her nipples to stiffen painfully. Not able to stop herself, she held his stare as she cupped her breast in her hands. She closed her eyes at the warm weight in her hands and squeezed.

Logan growled low in his throat as she pinched the tips of her breast. He salivated for a taste of those peaks, to feel them against his tongue. He’d suckle them deeply into his mouth until the only thing he could hear was her wail of pleasure from his ministrations.

“Now ‘Ro.”

Pouting but understanding his urgency because she felt it. She put her hands behind her to unclasp her bra. Thankfully, he hadn’t torn them like he had others before it. But it may have been forcing him to go shopping with her to replace her ruin items in his”their”passion.

Now she was completely bare to his wanton stare. Her chest rose and fell rapidly from excitement and he clenched his fist together to keep from touching them. Yet. He skimmed lower and his heart skipped a couple of beats. Lust so strong nearly threatened to knock him off his feet and his hands shook from the need he had to touch her intimately.

Logan zeroed in on her expose pussy which was baby smooth. He could clearly see the wetness on her labia and her throbbing clitoris. There wasn’t an inch of her hair on her mound and he wanted to sink his teeth into the fatty tissue.

She all but preened under his scrutiny. She shook her hair out and wisp of hair touch naked skin. It sensitized her skin. She spread her legs wider, making sure he could see all of her desire coated pussy.

He got up from the bed, and went to the side table. Rummaging through it, he took what he needed.

“Hand over your head.”

Already knowing what he wanted, needed, she brought her hand together above her head. Shortly thereafter, he held her hands together and tied them to one of the post to her bed. “Ok?”

“Yes,” she pushed against her restrict and it was loose enough that it wouldn’t constrict her blood but she wasn’t getting out of it unless he let it go.

Logan licked his protruding canine. He loved her bound and wanting. "Wat do ya want?” She hadn’t yet answered his question from earlier.

Wiggling, “Will you give it to me?”

"If I like yer answer, yes"

"Your mouth.”

A slow smile spread across his lips, the very lips she wanted him to press to her nether lips. He came to her then, his arms circling her rounded hips. He stretched over her, pining her down. "Imma give ya pussy what it needs but I need ya wetter..."

She whimpered and arched into him. She slung a leg over his cotton covered leg. In a need to assuage her own desire she rubbed herself against him. The cloth of his pants sending jolts of pleasure through her. “Will you not take off your sweats?”

He lightly brushed his lips over hers, never lingering long enough where she would be able to deepen it. “No.”
Pouting, “Why not?” She wanted to feel his bare skin over her. The hairs on his legs tickling her hairless leg.

“Don’t question me.” He swatted her hip with just enough force that it stung.

The hit had been unexpected so she gasped but said nothing.

“That’s better,” he praised her silence as he nuzzled her neck. Trailing his teeth along her skin until he got the spot her neck and shoulder met. And bit. Hard.

Ororo didn’t get a chance to cry out before his mouth covered hers in a branding kiss. Their tongues wrapped around each other as she moaned low in her throat. Involuntarily, she craned her hip into him and tightened her leg around him.

He growled as he turned up the heat factor in their kiss. Forcing her to yield to him and his dominance. Large, masculine hands delved into thick white hair and held her to be devoured. Tension mounted higher in him, his cock pulsed as his seed leaked from the slit. He grounded against her pelvis, moaned as pleasure spiked through him.

With smoldering eyes, he broke the kiss only to stare at her mouth. Pulling it into his mouth, he laved the fuller lip before biting it. A shudder passed through her and then he slanted his mouth over hers, giving him better coverage.

Their mouth fell apart, air becoming a necessity. Chest heaving up and down as their lips once more became intertwined for a shorter and wetter kiss.

Looking at her now with her mouth swollen from his kisses, her hair a mess from his hands, Logan had to fight for every ounce of control he had left. "What do ya want me ta do wit my mouth? "

Her breath of exhilaration was loud in the quiet room and she shifted on the bed restlessly. She didn’t care, she just wanted him to do it. More wetness oozed from her at the thought. At this rate, they would drown in her arousal. "Surprise me."

He bent down and nibbled on the other side of her neck. Against her neck, he murmured. "When I eat ya slow ya always beg me to make you come. I could draw out yer pleasure until yer just creamin' fer me. Achin' fer my ta tongue to fill ya."

Need so acute shot straight to her sex. Her walls spasm and she thought she could come with just a touch with how stimulated she was right now. Sucking in a breath, she squirmed against her rope.


"Kiss me," she hoarsely told him. “Please.”

He debated for a second if he wanted to grant her what she asked of him. Deciding he did, he obliged. He took custody of her mouth, molding it to his own. His tongue went past the barrier of her to teeth to the treasure that lay inside.

Logan cupped and stroked one full breast in his hands. His thumb rubbed over the straining crest, causing the peak to harden even more.

"Lo-ga-n," the dark beauty gasped as heat snaked down to her pelvis and formed a knot of intense physical longing. Her moans got louder when he bent his hungry mouth over an awaiting nipple.

"I like the way ya say my name...let’s see if I can get ya ta do it louder. I want damn mansion to hear it." His lips sucked in the softness of her breast and gently nipped at the tip. Possessively, he palmed her other breast and squeezed with an alternate beat. Each second, his touch got rougher with her nipple.

She nearly came undone at the pain/pleasure racing through and wrapping itself around her clitoris. Pleas left her lips as she told him how she couldn't take anymore.

He chuckled as he went lower down her body, his hand reaching below him to graze the tender flesh. Spasm shot through her and hips moved uncontrollably. “Ya gonna take it ‘Ro…I won’t accept nothing less.”

"Please," she whimpered the need in her too great. She groaned and bit her bottom lip. "Please." She wanted him to go faster but didn’t dare say so.

“Please wat, baby? Please make ya come wit my fingers buried in yer pussy?”

“Oh Bright Lady!” She was convulsed in need.

His hands gently caressed her trembling body, finding pleasure points that had her straining. Ignoring her wishes, Logan dipped his tongue into her navel, her soft sighs of pleasure his undoing. Lower he went until he was face to face with her toned thighs and he nudged them further apart.

Cock swelling, he rubbed himself against the sheet. Storm had the best pussy he’s ever fucked. And he wanted it. Now. He bit back the expletive that rose at the feeling that swelled. He wanted to grasp his tumescence in his hand and shove every inch into her. Have her drench him in her cream. But there would be time for that, for now, he had a goddess to take care of.

Changing his mind, he reversed his action.

Frustration caused the wind outside to howl and a light sprinkling of rain. “Logan, please, I am so”“

“Horny?” He asked when she stopped speaking. At her nod, his smirk widened until there was a glint in his near black eyes that caused her pause. Kissing her pouting lip, “Im going ta have ta give ya a refresher course, goddess. I don’t like being told what to do.”

She whimpered but held her voice. She watched warily as he rose from the bed once more. Her future punishment made her more attuned to her body. To every raspy breath she took, the dampness between her legs. The emptiness inside her she wanted him to fill.

After digging through the draw once more, Logan stood up to his commandeering height. Smiling with pure pleasure, he held up what was in his hand so she could see the silver device.

Nipple clamps.

If her hands weren’t bound, she would have covered her breast. Her eyes widened as she flushed with heat.

“I smell ya like the idea,” his eyes strayed to her vulva before staring into her face. “Here’s how this will work ‘Ro,” going to her breast, he flicked the tip of his tongue across the tip. Her soft inhalation of breath, made him smile. She was so responsive. “I don’t want ta hear ya say a word. Not even a sound because if ya do…ya aren’t going to like it. Nod if ya understand me.”

He was setting her up failure. She nodded.

Putting the clamp down, he grabbed each breast in his hand. He was hard press to pick his favorite anatomy of hers, but her tits were on his top three. “So soft,” he whispered as he tweaked their point and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. He moaned against her skin, worshiping her with his tongue. The taste of her flesh was salty sweet, and he had to force in a quaking breath to keep from fucking her.

Picking up the clamp, she didn’t get a chance to cry at the first strike of pain assaulting her sensitive flesh as he put it on a nipple. The dull ‘teeth’ pinched into her and her back bowed in pain and thunder rumbled overhead. Her eyes went creamy white. He place the other clamp swiftly on the remaining one. Another loud boom of thunder and lightning strike.

Pulling back so he could stare at the chain that hung between her cleavage. “Beautiful.” He fiddled with each clamp until it was at the desired level of tightness. Logan didn’t think he’d even need to be inside of her before he came. Just watching and smelling her climaxing would do the trick.

Pain had her sucking in a breath with pleasure lace through it. Her clit pulled more insistently and she rocked against him once more. Her breath stolen at the mini quake in her inner walls. It hurt in a goodway.

Face dark, he gripped hard thighs tightly. “Stop moving against me before I tie them, too.” He surveyed his handiwork.

Ororo was a tall woman and long limbed. There was a sheen of perspiration coating her body. Her hands tied above her head, a slight strain around her mouth from the clamps. Her eyes”freakish white”wide and desperately aroused. They begged him to take her, claim her and to ease her craving.

Her breasts were large, but stood up right as the dark peaks trap within its metal confinement. Her stomach was flat and toned and buttery soft to the touch. His eyes dipped to wide and voluptuous hips which were made for a man’s hand to anchor as he sheath himself within her.

He rubbed the rough facial hair against the smoothness of her stomach. “Ya hungry enough fer me, darlin’? Because I’m ready taeat.” His lips trailed small butterfly kisses around her stomach sending shivers down her spine. His tongue swirled into her navel and the smell of rain intensified from outside. “Where is it ya want my mouth again? I forgot…”

She could have cried at his teasing and fought her binding then.

With a strong hands on her body, he stilled her movement. Laughter shone in his eyes. “It’s a shame ya can’t speak to tell me…” he teased more as he yanked on the silver chain.

She cried out, not able to keep quite as the pain came from her tortured nipples to spread through her entire nerve ending. She gushed as her pained peaks burned.

He tsked. “Fer shame, goddess.” There was a mocking tint to his voice as he licked around her clamp. Her misty muscled quivered beneath his touch.

Ororo tensed. Fear of what he would do-what he wouldn’t. He licked the fleshy underside of her breast and took a stinging bite. Curling his tongue around the chain. He yanked. Twice.

Gale force winds picked up and she let the true strength of rain pour as she bit her lip to keep from crying out. She broke the skin of her lip, drawing blood.

Smiling, “good goddess.” The copper scent of blood filled his nostrils and he kissed her. Eager for a taste. He sucked her lip in his mouth, tasting a few droplets. He growled at the primitiveness of the act and he wanted to thump his chest in pure animalistic ego. He took her mouth in a searing kiss that left her breathless. And even more needy.

His hand went between her legs, found her so wet. He murmured against her lips in appreciation of how ‘ready’ she was and slide a finger between her cleft and the beginning of orgasmic tremors began. “I can’t have dat darlin’…not yet.”

She was so close, all the teasing he put her though was leading up to this moment. Frustration had her body tensing and the weather outside dangerous.

He placed widening circles around her clit, just enough of contact to give her something she could feel but not nearly enough. Pulling back from her lips, he saw her eyes flutter open. “Do not come unless I tell ya ta but ya can speak. I want ta hear yer pleasure.”

His words gave her hope that his sensual brand of torture was almost done. Having been release from having stay quiet, she whimpered for his attention. “Deeper…More…Please.”

He held her gaze as he brutally shoved two fingers in her. He took in her every reaction from her widened reaction, bowed back and mouth opened in a soundless scream. Her inner muscle held on to his fingers so tightly he feared blood loss to them. “Do. Not. Come.”

“I I I can not…” Her eyes was firmly shut as she breathed through her mouth, trying to stave off what her body’s been craving for the past hour.

“You. Can.” He twisted his hand in her from her ultra thick soft walls and she screamed.”Fuck yer drenching my hand. Can ya feel me?” He moved his fingers in a frightening speed.

Shudders racked her body but she didn’t come. Despite the fact it was a mere slip away. “So good,” she tried to shift her hip, take him deeper still. If it wasn’t for her infallible will, she would have fallen under erotic bliss long before.

“Dat’s my girl.” He rained kisses along her face, knowing how hard this was for her. His lips sought hers, plundering her mouth. He took and she gave. She was lost. Her senses had melted away and all she could feel was him. All she knew was him. Only him...

She wanted to touch him, feel his heated skin against her palm. She struggled in her bonds once more. “I want to touch you. Untie me.”

“Are you telling me what to do again?” his lips flickered around her the chain. Tantalizing with promise of pain.
She tensed. “I apologize.”

He nodded. “Next time it happens the nipple clamps will be a cake walk compared to a cane.”

She tensed and not in a good way. “Yes.”

His lips descended her smooth body to her belly, his tongue swirling lower still. When he nudged her thighs apart with his hands, she willingly parted her legs. Her eyes closed in anticipation and the need for completion danced a fine line over her.

Staring into her exposed pussy, he licked through her swollen wet folds. She was so wetter, wetter than she’d ever been. That first taste had him going back for more. “So hot.”

The touch of his tongue right on her clit sent a jolt of pure electricity sizzling down her nerves. She moaned loudly, her head thrashing side to side as she felt his tongue swirl around the bundle of nerves and suck into his mouth.

“I I need…please,” she begged as she tugged on her bonds. In that moment she was no longer the proud woman whose name could bring fear out of an enemy. The mistress of weather with omega potential powers stemming from her fingertips. Instead, she was just a woman trapped within a sensual web of prolonged orgasm.

Her hips rose and fell in snapping spasms as his tongue licked and sucked slowly on her labia. He placed a heavy hand low on her stomach, to stop her shifting. Very slowly, his skilled mouth stroked over her, setting her nerves on fire with raw sexual pleasure.

More wetness seeped from her, and he happily licked up her cream. “Give me more,” he demanded. Stiffening his tongue, he started from the top of her sex to the bottom and formed an L. O. G.

She cried out and her eyes snapped opened open and the air crackled with electricity. Her back arched and she felt it, hovering over her and all she had to do was reach out and grab it but she didn’t. He hadn’t given her permission. Yet.

A. He did the letter with a slowness that left him hurting to bath himself in her to take away the his cock felt pain. He slurped and whirled his tongue against her. N. Her legs quaked around his head.

He lick the center of her desire with his tongue again, feeling her body tremble and hearing her passionate gasp. As her legs spread a little wider, he pressed his lips more tightly to her opening and slid his tongue deep.

She was so tight, he howled at the rightness. She felt his dick like a glove. Especially designed just for him.

When her muscled compressed on tongue, trying to hold him inside, he retreated. Growling against her, he blew softly over her warm drenched flesh.

Going back to her throbbing clitoris, he nibbled the nerve and her entire body drew tight. Lashed at it with his tongue until her toes curled. Her scream echoed in his ears, her mindless cries of agonizing lust vibrated through his nerve ending. He was so hungry for her, so eager to fuck her into submission until she thought of nothing but him.

“I beg of you!” She panted, she couldn’t take anymore. If she didn’t come soon, she would die. She was sure of it.

“Soon, baby, soon.” He liked Storm like this, on the edge and willing to give up anything for her pleasure. He could hear it in her voice, it was humbling to have this woman pleading for what he could give her. His dominance.

He added his finger to the mix, probing and tracing her slit. “More?” He inquired as he shallowly dipped into her wetness while planting tiny kisses along her inner thigh.

Ororo was shaking and gasping with greater intensity, passion like fire dance along her spine and spread throughout her being. “More,” she breathed.

His finger picked up pace and slammed into her. “Yer drippin’ all over my hand.” He sucked her nub into his mouth while working another finger into her. “Do ya feel dat? Yer pussy doesn’t want ta let me go.”

Her broken wail was all the sound she could release as he added a third finger and she felt full. Almost unfeasibly full. There was a slight burn as her body stretch to accommodate the thickness.

“Now ‘Ro’. Now.” His finger curled in her, hitting the spot that had her back bowing and a series of thunder piercing the turbulent weather outside.

She was simply awash with ecstasy as his fingers speared her without mercy. His lips attached to the small bundle of nerve that now throbbed more painfully than before. She came than, her orgasm smashing into her and stealing her last breath. He stroked her again and again, sending her ever higher.

“Again.” He commended. Her walls were tight while she shook with her first orgasm, but he didn’t let that stop him. Logan pushed his tongue through, caressing the wet sheath.

Small tremors shook her as she yanked on the rope. She wanted to tell him to stop. To keep going. It was too much yet sinfully not enough as her body responding. She was cresting again, rising so much quicker than the first time.

His mouth latched on to her clit, suckling hard. He didn’t let up as he twisted his fingers inside of her.

The moment her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she cried out, her body bowing back like a tightly strung bow. Her entire body was seized by the force of another orgasm, stronger than the last, and her scream caught in her throat as blood pumped furiously throughout her body.

“Again.”
~

Ororo came to with feeling a cool cloth wiping between her legs. “Logan?”

“Darlin’” he replied as he carefully wiped the evidence of her climax from her. Not able to help himself, he placed a small kiss over her opening. Grinning as she moaned weakly.

Sighing, she briefly wondered when he had untied her hands as she flex her shoulders. Assuaging the ache from being held in that position so long. “What happened?” Her nipples pulsed to a dull ache, the clamps gone.

Tossing the small towel carelessly behind him, he laid on the bed. Drawing her naked body to his own. “I put my name in it,” he answered smugly.

She laughed feebly, still feeling drained and bliss filled. She burrowed into him”when did he get naked?”relishing in his bare skin. She tangled her legs with his, planting a kiss on his chest. “Did you”I mean did we have-?”

He looked down into her questioning cat shaped pupils. The blue of her iris seemed so blue that they blazed him in their light. “Yea dalin’…when you came like that. I did.”

Her eyes widened briefly at his implication. She could see the embarrassment in his eyes and the slight redden color of his checks. “Yet, you question why I am so arrogant.” Smugness colored her words as she let a lone finger trail along his body. She felt the beginning trickle of lust kindle within her loins.

He chuckled. The way she fell apart forever burned in his memory. He had been on sensory overload, his animal high off of her. His body hardened at the thought, already eager to slack his renewed passion in the hot suction of her pussy.

“Get on all fours.” He had to help her into position”her limbs still too weak-- and he debating tying her up again. This time with chains instead of rope. His cock throbbed at the thought. A cuff on each limb, leaving her shackled in that position as he rode her hard.

A possessive hand claimed her hip as he pressed hot kisses along her spine. He tasted the saltiness of her skin and he grabbed a hold of his cock with his free hand. Stroking the turgid length in rough tugs and grunting with his efforts.

Her breath caught in her throat and she rested her head on her forearms. Hearing his pleasure and flesh on flesh sounds was turning her on. She wiggled her hips against him, she was getting wet.

He nipped at the roundness of her backside, licking away the sting. He growled and yanked her hair roughly.
She gushed, wetness coating her labia.

He brought his hand up and swatted at a cheek. “Look at me.” He smacked her ass once more, harder. He growled again, liking the shudder that moved her body. “Tell yer husband I say you’re welcome.”

Awkwardly, her eyes meet his as she felt his cockhead slip inside. Her walls trembling at the sweet painful invasion. She nodded her agreement.

“Logan?”

He grunted in reply as he strained against the quivering walls as he inched forward into her.

“My lover says you are welcome.”

~~~

The End! This was inspired by Rihanna’s ‘Birthday Cake' Hence the title....Thanks for reading ^_^ SH
End Notes:
The End! This was inspired by Rihanna’s ‘Birthday Cake’… Thanks for reading ^_^ SH
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10405