December 20th 2012 by Beautiful Storm
Summary: Read the title. Need I say more? Okay, maybe a little. Basically the world is gonna end and what are our favorite couple gonna do? Read the rating, that might give you an idea.
Categories: Ficlets, General, NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 352 Read: 1145 Published: 01-02-13 Updated: 01-02-13

1. Chapter 1 by Beautiful Storm

Chapter 1 by Beautiful Storm
Storm awoke in the loft, with Logan gently snoring next to her. With a gentle kiss on the cheek, she got up and went downstairs. Bobby Drake, the Iceman, was there, making an igloo. "What are you doing, Bobby?"

"Didn't you hear, Storm?" Bobby asked. "The world's gonna end today!"

"Another prediction," Storm stated more than asked. "Bobby, no one knows when the world is going to end, it's all just crazy talk."

"But, the Mayan calendar-" he began before being cut off.

"The Mayans probably died before they were able to finish it. Think about it logically, Bobby. What could possibly make the world end today unless it was the Apocalypse or our star was about to go nova?"

Bobby shrugged. "Whatever you say Ms. Munroe."

As Storm made herself a cup of coffee, and gasped when she felt a pair of hands grab her around the waist. "Logan!" She giggled, enjoying the nuzzle she got from him.

"What's up with Popsicle?" He asked.

"Bobby believes the world is going to end today," Storm replied.

Logan shook his head. "When will they learn?"

"I have no clue," Storm replied, grabbing her cup. Logan grabbed the rest of it.

"If the World's gonna end, darlin', what do you wanna do?"

"If the world was ending today," Storm said, "I'd prefer to be with you, snuggled in each other's embrace, nice and cozy."

Logan wrapped his arms around his woman. "I think I would like that too," he replied. "Alone would be nice also."

"Where though?"

"The Boathouse sounds good to me," Logan said, gathering her up in his arms. She laughed as he carried her to the boathouse for some privacy. Storm laughed as he placed her down on the bed, kissing her fiercely. She returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and running her hands through his hair.

Logan pulled off her nightgown, pulling the sheets over her nude body, and then continued his assault. She moaned with every breath, making Logan more aroused. He dropped down on the bed when he finally released, wrapping his arms around Storm.
End Notes:
Should I extend it?
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10431