The Love of Their Lives by crazy4me
Summary: After coming back three years later. How will Ororo act when she sees the love her life walk right back in? How will Logan react after seeing what's been going on since he has been gone for three long years. Will they be able to pickup where they left off? Let's take a look shall we.
Categories: NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 11935 Read: 14609 Published: 07-21-05 Updated: 04-11-06

1. Secrets by crazy4me

2. Hiding In The Bushes by crazy4me

3. Welcome Back by crazy4me

4. Meeting the Kids by crazy4me

5. The Explaination by crazy4me

6. What's It Gonna Be by crazy4me

7. Endings and Beginnings by crazy4me

8. Good Luck and Bad Luck by crazy4me

9. What's A Girl To Do by crazy4me

Secrets by crazy4me
Three years ago…………
Logan had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him. After getting off the phone just minutes ago with his commander, he needed the shower and he needed to be beside her again. How am I gonna tell her that I have to leave again? He just could not bring himself to do it to her again, not after promising her that he would not leave like that again.
With a sigh, he walked over to the bed and layed down beside his beautiful ‘Ro. Feeling him come back to bed, she knew that something was bothering him but decided that she would not bother him right now.
Logan looked down at his beautiful Ororo HIS. He could not believe his luck after Fox he didn’t think he would ever fall in love. He was the infamous Wolverine the one with no emotion, the one with secrets, secrets!
He would wait until he got back from this tour and tell her his secrets.

Two weeks later……………..
While sitting in her living room she was surrounded by her best friends: Jean, with her red hair pulled back in a ponytail with her eyes wide: Betsy, who with her oriental flair sat sipping her apple martini; Marie, who just took in what Ororo had told her nodded her head.
“Well you’re all calm and shit he left you again.” Betsy just said to her snapping her lips together.
Ororo picked up her martini and took a drink. “Looked he told me this would be the last time.”
“And you fucking believe him! Jeez, ‘Ro don’t be gullible alright!” Marie just had her say after some serious thought.
“Look you two don’t be like that I happened to like Logan and I seriously think that he loves her.”
“Loves her so much that he won’t even let her in his life totally! Oh what the fuck.”
“Betsy watch your mouth please. Look ‘Ro have you heard from at all these last two weeks?”
“No he said that he was going on another tour and he didn’t know when he would be back.”
Jean feeling sorry for her best friend just nodded her head and thought I don’t know how she does it not knowing where Logan was all the time.
“Well ladies its getting late and I must get back to Scott come on let’s get going.”
They all moaned but understood that they all must get back to their prospective mates who were undoubtedly waiting for them at their homes.
Later that night while Ororo was cleaning up the kitchen the phone ranged.
“Hello.”
“’Ro?”
“Yeah who is this?”
“It’s Remy chere.”
“Remy what’s wrong where’s Logan?”
“Honey there was an accident…”
She didn’t hear anything after that she fainted.

Three years later in Washington D.C.
Logan sat down in the leather chair and looked around the boardroom at the familiar faces that were looking back at him. He felt strange all dressed up in a suit and tie but all he wanted once he got off the plane was too see Jubilee his adopted daughter and ‘Ro his beloved. Strange he thought when he arrived in D.C. she wasn’t there and Gambit wouldn’t tell him what was going on with her or his family.
“I know you are anxious to see your wife Logan but we must debrief and find out what you know of the Taliban.” The general said.
“Yes sir I have prepared a report while I was on the plane Lebeau has given each of you a copy.”
After talking two hours about the Taliban the meeting was finally over and Logan felt free once again when he loosened up the tie. Looking down the hallway, he saw a beautiful sight Jubilee running up towards him smiling. She tackled him smiling and laughing in his ear he hugged her tightly and it seemed he never wanted to let her go.
“Logan I didn’t think I would ever see you again!”
“Me neither kiddo me neither! Whoa Jubes I can’t breathe!”
“Oh I’m sorry Logan! SilverFox and me couldn’t believe it when Remy called us. Isn’t that right SilverFox?”
They both turn to see a reluctant SilverFox walking up in front of them. The look Logan gave her stilled held the same contempt he had for her before he left. Logan couldn’t stand the sight of her but he was glad she had done right by Jubilee and not mistreated her.
“Hello Fox.”
“Hello Logan glad your back never lost hope.” She said with a smirk.
“So Logan are you ready to go home?”
“Yeah kiddo ready as I’ll ever be but I’m still not finished here so why don’t you go back home and I will be there as soon as I can.”
Jubilee crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at Logan. “But Logan what’s so important that it can’t wait until tomorrow?”
“The President of the United States lil darling.” He smiled at her.
SilverFox stood looking at the exchange between the two and somehow she felt jealous that he never felt the least little bit happy that she was there and smiling at her with loving eyes. Sure, she thought she had deceived him into marrying her but she thought he would fall in love with her just like she had with him and they would live happily ever after. But things had not gone that way once he awoke after she had drugged him he was not happy that they were married. Not happy at all. And after telling him that he practically forced her into marrying him, she knew he would feel guilty and would not leave her. However, all that was before Ororo…. Yes Ororo they woman got on her last nerve he loved her wholeheartedly and she loved him and trusted him that was until she realized he was a married man with a family. Fox smiled at herself on how she handled Ororo at the memorial service given in his honor.
“Who in hell are you?”
She caught the white haired woman by the arm after the service. She jerked her arm away from her and just stared at her.
“I am someone who knew the deceased why?”
“Because the deceased was my husband are you his mistress the one he was with the night before he left?”
Ororo’s blue eyes widened. Fox knew it for sure now.
“How dare you come to my husband’s service you slut!”
Ororo tried to walk away but all she heard was Fox in the background.
“Get away from here you slut! Slut!”
Yeah now, I will have him all to myself now she thought.
“Okay SilverFox let’s get going.” Jubilee said to her.
“Oh alright see you at home Logan.”
“Right bye Fox.”

Logan looked at the familiar home and smelled faint sandalwood and jasmine incense burning, he could hear the music playing in the house. Laughter was coming from the inside and he could see that someone had just let the curtain fall from the window. He remember the conversation that he just had with Remy.
“I don’t care Remy just take me there.”
“I don’t think you are gonna like what you are gonna see monami.”
“Why what’s happened.’
“Look do you seriously think a beautiful woman like ‘Ro was gonna mourn you forever?”
When Remy said that he felt his stomach drop.
“What do you mean Remy? She’s not married is she?”
Hiding In The Bushes by crazy4me
“No at least not yet I don’t think but I know she is involved with someone.”
He felt his blood boil how dare she move on like he didn’t even exist! He hit himself on the head ‘you dope you didn’t exist that was until now.’
“Who is he Remy?”
“Look it don’t matter monami she has moved on just you must move on wit SilverFox.”
He felt his blood boil and he couldn’t control his anger after hearing this. He turned to Remy and snatched him off of the ground to the wall. Remy could swear he heard a growl emanating from him as Logan bared his teeth.
Fearing what he will do next, he pleaded with his friend.
“Look friend I haven’t seen chere in almost three years but I did hear she was involved with a Victor Creed from the Creed Corporation.”
After hearing that his mortal enemy had his girl, he took off towards her home that he bought. Anger filled him when he saw the fancy BMW parked in the driveway next to her old SUV. He hid in the bushes beside her home when the door suddenly opened.
“Look can’t I convince you to come on with me?” Victor Creed pleaded with a very reluctant Ororo.
“No I can’t tonight Vic but have fun anyway.” She smiled seductively at Creed this made Logan almost come from behind the bushes and attack Creed.
“How about I come back after the party and maybe we could…”
He stopped talking and gave her a passionate kiss. Logan noticed how stiff she was to him and he noticed that she was looking directly at him or at least to the bushes.
Ororo could sense someone was watching them on the porch and she couldn’t tell whom it was. Just then, a shiver ran through her body as she stared into to the bushes.
“Honey are you alright?”
She snapped back to reality when she heard Creed.
“Oh yes I’m sorry I thought I saw someone.”
Creed looks over to where she was looking. He saw nothing but bushes.
“Look how about I come by tonight?”
“You know I promised them I would be here tonight and I can’t let them down again.”
“Oh yeah I forgot well look have a good time tonight and know I will be lonely without you by my side.”
“Go on now or you will be late Creed.”
She gently pushed him towards the car. After he drove away, she once again looked towards the bushes and shakes her head she turned and walked back into the house.
Finally, Logan he stepped back out into the light after Ororo closed the door. He walked up to the door and wondered if she kept the key in the same place. He picked up the flowerpot that had her African violet in it and saw that it still was there. He entered the house and looked around everything was as it was the day her left he thought back to the day she had moved in the home.
“Logan why am I blindfolded where are you taking me?”
She said laughing as they bounced down the highway.
“Just you wait darlin I have a surprise for you.’
He pulled up to the house and saw the joy in her smile as they walked up to the steps of the home. He took off the blindfold and looked at her face as she saw the home he had just purchased for her. Her perfect mouth had turned into an O formation and a tear had escaped from her eye as she sat in utter disbelief when she saw the old two-story colonial home.
“Is this what I think it is?”
“What do ya think darling?”
“I don’t know?”
“Well it’s gonna be our first home ‘Ro.’
“Our first what?”
She looked at him wide eyed.
“Yes our first home. I promised you ‘Ro my life with the agency will be different I want to make a life with you now forever.”
“But Logan I didn’t ask you to give it up entirely. Just you’re so secretive about what’s going on.”
He rubs his beard not knowing the other secret he had to tell her soon.
“Look baby, let’s go inside so you can see your new house.”
He picks her up and carries her over the threshold they fall inside the living room and make passionate love there. After climaxing thirty minutes ago, he looks at the sleeping form on the floor. Just looking at her, he felt himself get hard all over again.
Brought back to reality he looks at all the rooms from the foyer and sees realizes that they had christened every room that night he smiled at the thought until.
He heard a gasp and saw a bat flying towards him.
“Get the fuck out of my home you bastard!”
With his quick reflexes, he grabbed the bat from her and turned to face her.
“Darlin is that any way to welcome me back?”
All ‘Ro saw was darkness surely, she hadn’t seen who she thought she saw…
Welcome Back by crazy4me
After a few minutes, Logan was still hovering over ‘Ro she hadn’t woken up yet. He was just about to call 911 when he heard her moan out his name.
“Yes darlin it’s me yer Logan wake up.”
She sat looking at him with wide azure blue eyes. *I cannot believe it is him* She kept saying to herself. Wondering if it was another dream she reached out and touched his face. Logan turned his face into her welcoming hands and he sniffed her scent of jasmine and honeysuckle.
Then he was greeted by a warming slap across his face. Rubbing it he looked at her dreading what she was about to do next.
“I’m glad to see that you are alive Logan but now it’s a little too late to come sniffing around here.”
She jumped from the couch and walked over to the window.
“Honey I had to come and see you.”
She turned with hatred in her eyes toward him.
“Come and see me? For what Logan to tell me more lies!”
He went over to her and was just about to grab her when she moved away from him turning to look back at the window.
“You hurt me Logan. Do you know the hell I went through when you left me?”
She sounded defeated but resilient.
“I thought the love of my life was gone from me forever. I mourned you all by myself not knowing who your family was I didn’t have anyone, sure the guys came by and offered their condolences but it wasn’t the same I wanted to be surround by your family to let them know that I loved you too. However, I forgot you did not have the decency to let me meet your family. Sure Betsy said I was the stain on your bed sheets they would not believe that their precious son would stoop so low as to love a black woman but I tuned her out and broke off my friendship with her because I didn’t believe that my Logan would do that to me on purpose.”
Hearing her being torn apart because of him broke his heart but he knew she had to get this out so he let her continue.
She wipes the tears from her eyes *I will not let him see me cry*
“I loved you Logan and when I found out that the family was giving a memorial service in your honor I went thinking I would not make a scene but I knew I had to say goodbye to you. I went after arguing with most of my friends who told me to forget it! And do you know what I was greeted with when I got there Logan? DO YOU?”
She had turned to face him then losing the battle with composure she had tears streaming down her face. Logan closed in on her and wrapped her in his arms. She fought him by beating him on the chest with closed fists. Logan’s heart was breaking but he knew she had to get it out finally and he would be there to take it from her. Silently he hoped after he explained he would welcome him back in her loving arms and they could be a family with Jubilee at least he hoped.
She continued telling her story trying to focus because her senses were being overloaded with Logan’s smell.
“Logan answer me do you know what I face when I went to the services?”
“I can guess but tell me anyway.”
“I face with your wife Logan. She saw me and chased me down before I could get into the car and then she asked me was I the slut that her husband was with before he left.”
She raised her head up to him. “What do you think I was supposed to say darling?”
“’Ro you have to let me explain it’s not even like that.”
She had finally untangled herself from his arms and she collapsed on the sofa. He plopped down beside her.
Logan was exhausted but he knew he had to see her he had to touch her even if it was for one last time. But most of all he had to explain things from his point of view. Logan had silently hoped that she would be waiting for him he never wanted her to continue her life without him but was that just a false hope he silently prayed she still loved him enough for her to let him come back. Taking a deep breath and running his fingers through his thick jet-black hair, he started his story.
Ororo looked at him and she thought *Damn he so sexy even with the new grey sideburns. ‘Ro you’ve got to get a hold of yourself girl he’s a man who lied to you your entire relationship.* She half listened to his story because the minute she woke up and saw his face she knew she wanted him back but she had to get what she need to get off of her chest first and then she would let him go back to his wife because their was no way she was going to be a mistress. However, she also realized she was not going to break up someone’s home either.
“’Ro when I was captured by the Taliban and put in prison my thoughts were of you and Jubilee only.”
Ororo looked at him curiously.
“I know strange isn’t it? Listen you were not some secret I had and I never meant to hurt you in any way it’s just when we met I didn’t want anything to complicate things with us.”
Looking at her, he could see that she was still confused.
“What I mean is… Oh hell let me start from the beginning when I married SilverFox I was out of it mostly she kind of drugged me into it.”
Ororo listened to him and let him finished once he was done he sat back looking at her face to see if she had absorbed what he had said. After a few minutes, she was, just about to let him know what she thought when the front door opened and she heard.
“Hey ‘Ro we’re back.” Jean announced with tote bags in her arms.
“Hello mommy! Guess what Aunta Jean and Unca Scottie got us!” a little voice sounded off in the hallway.
Logan turned around when he heard the voices the intruders and he was greeted by twins a boy and a girl both with jet-black hair and his grey eyes looking at him and a exhausted but surprised Jean.
Meeting the Kids by crazy4me
*What the fuck he thought to himself* Logan’s eyes darted back and forth between the two grey eyed children. He was in shock *Surely these two cannot be who I think they are.* ‘Ro sensing the tension in the room decided that she would try and break the ice before Logan went into a tirade.
“Look mommy.” The little boy with the unruly hair bounced over to ‘Ro with a toy jet in his hand.
“Oh baby that’s very nice Auntie Jean and Uncle Scott should not have.” Ororo said after hearing the noise emanating from the jet.
“Unca Scottie said it was just like the one he used to fly when he was in the air force.”
Meanwhile Jean walked over to where Logan had moved once the twins and she had entered the room.
“Nice to see your alive Logan.”
He looked at her with a confused stare.
“Oh yeah I found out from Scott that they had located you and you were being brought back sometime today.”
“Well I’m glad to be back so are ya going to tell me about what I have missed.”
Neither of the two adults realized that a pair of curious eyes from the sofa was watching them.
“No I will let ‘Ro tell you.” She smiled a devilish smile at him and walked over to ‘Ro and the kids.
“Well ‘Ro I have to go I will see myself out.”
Jean moved towards the door.
“You don’t have to rush off Jean.”
‘Ro followed Jean leaving Logan behind with the children. That is when he felt both pairs of eyes on him.
“Hey mister.” The little boy came over to him to get him interested in his newfound toy.
“Hello what’s your name?”
“Oh my name is LJ and that creepy crawly over there is my sister Andrea. Who are you?”
Logan felt like they sat there for hours looking at one another for hours before he spoke.
“Oh my name is Logan LJ what does that stand for?”
That’s when the girl spoke up.
“It stands for Logan James funny your name is Logan too.”
He smiled at the little girl and the three were talking when ‘Ro stepped back into the living room. She saw the confusion on Logan’s face concerning the twins. *He’s such a natural at being a father. Now I will never get rid of him okay drama bring it on.* She thought to herself and went into the kitchen when the phone ranged.
“Hello.”
“Hey there beautiful the kids come back yet?”
“Yeah they’re back are you having fun yet?”
“Not as much fun as I would have with you being here with me.”
“Yeah right well I’ve got to go now.’
“Well maybe I can come by later tonight when the twins will be asleep.”
“No not tonight Victor um we have some company right now.”
“Who Jean?”
He started being suspicious by the tone of her voice when she said company.
“Are you alright Ororo?”
Just then Logan walked into the kitchen, he heard some of her conversation, and he realized that she must have been talking with that Victor creep. Deciding that he must lay a claim back on his girl once again, he walked over to her and kissed her most vulnerable spot just behind her ear. ‘Ro didn’t know he was there until he kissed her and she let out a moan while she was still on the phone.
“Hey Ororo what’s wrong who’s there with you?”
Victor was getting impatient and worried especially when he heard her moan.
“Oh Victor it’s just an old friend of mine that’s all. Look I’m really tired and I think after I put the kids to be I am going to turn in soon myself.”
Victor still not buying what she was saying decided he will let her go for now.
“Alright honey take care.”
She was about to moan again when she realized that Victor was talking to her. *What’s wrong with me? Oh, my god this feels so good only he knows of this spot* She remembers. She his strong hands and arms wrap around her waist and he had turned her to face him she could see the lust and passion in his eyes for her.
“Okay Victor I will call you tomorrow.”
She hurried off the phone and took a step back from Logan. For a few minutes, the two just sat there looking at each other. Ororo decided they have to talk first.
“Look Logan we have to talk…”
“Yeah like when were you were going to tell me about my children.”
“Logan…”
“Shit ‘Ro those are my kids in there and I don’t to let you or them go ever. When can we be a family you, me, Jubilee and the twins…?”
As much as she wanted that the fact was he was still married to another woman. Logan rambled on and on until she walked over to him and silenced him with a finger to his lips.
“We can’t you still have a wife and I am not sure I want a life with you anyway…..”
“What the fuck ‘Ro!”
“Logan calm down and watch your mouth.”
Frustrated that once again his past was coming between them he raked his hands through his unruly black hair and let’s out a sigh.
“Look ‘Ro I know that I have some things to fix but just give me some time alright.”
She caressed his face and she felt her heartbreak knowing how much he had to face. She realized for the first time since seeing him that the time they had been apart had aged him more than just his hair. Ororo knew she could not let him leave and she will face what obstacles they must face together. Ororo was not letting him walk out of her life again and maybe just maybe they will be a family.
“Shut up Logan and come over here and kiss me.”
Logan was overjoyed when he reached her. When they kissed it seemed as if all the passion they had for each other three years ago never was lost. Logan feeling his erection growing had placed Ororo on the countertop and he started to grind it between her legs where he could feel her soaking wet. Ororo’s mind was in shambles she could not help what was going on with her but she liked it. She knew she missed this man in her arms and she was tired of fooling herself thinking she didn’t. When he kissed her behind her ear again she let out a moan. Both were hot and heavy in to it when Logan felt someone pulling on his pants when he finally broke away from ‘Ro he turned while he still had a hand on her breast and was greeted with a curious set of grey eyes looking at him and ‘Ro.
The Explaination by crazy4me
It was Andrea.

She stood in the entranceway to the kitchen, with her small, cinnamon colored hands clasped together. Her curious gaze was unwavering and she started to smile precociously at him, as if she knew something he did not.

“Um, hello Andrea,” said Logan shakily. For the first time in his life he was at a loss for words, feeling like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“Are you our daddy?” she asked him; the sassy smile still planted on her face.

Hearing the word ‘daddy,’ filled his heart with an unimaginable amount of joy, yet at the same time, he felt a certain amount of fear. ‘I managed adoptin’ and raisin’ Jubes. I can do this… I hope. God, I hope I don’t fail them,’ he thought.

Ororo saw that Logan was having mixed feelings. The happiness in his eyes was abundantly clear but there was an uneasiness to them as well, so she stepped in.

“Honey, why don’t you go back in the living room with your brother. We can all sit down and discuss who Logan is.”

And with that, Andrea padded off back to the living room to find LJ.

Logan let out a sigh and gently ran his fingers through his hair. He looked at Ororo, who threw him a sheepish smile.

“Well, how does it feel to be walked in on by your daughter?”

“That ain’t funny ‘Ro. Are we goin’ ta tell them who I am now? Or are ya goin’ ta explain ta me how they came about first?” he asked her gruffly.

She cocked a snowy eyebrow at him.

“I mean, I know how they came about,” he replied hastily, “But when did ya find out ya were pregnant?”

“Logan,” she turned away from him sighing, “I found out about two weeks before you left.”

He grabbed her by arms and roughly turned her around to face him.

“TWO WEEKS!” he shouted at her, anger and pain written all over his grim face.

She winced at his shouting; hurt was burning in her eyes, quickly replaced by a growing coldness. He knew he was going about the situation all wrong, so he started over.

“Look, I’m sorry fer yellin,’” he said, “But when were ya plannin’ on tellin’ me about yer pregnancy, ‘Ro?”

“Well, you didn’t leave me much of a chance to tell you. Besides, I was trying to find the right time.”

“THE RIGHT TIME?! The right time would have been when ya found out ‘Ro!”

“Look, don’t come in here and judge me Logan! How was I supposed to tell you?! I found out when you were off on one of your damn missions!” she threw back at him bitterly. “I wasn’t even sure if I was going to keep them, judging on how much you were around back then. I mean, I couldn’t even get a hold of you, remember? You led the secret life! I didn’t!”

“What do ya mean ya didn’t know if ya were goin’ ta keep them?! There was no way ya were getting’ rid of my kids!” he argued.

“Like you were around to even make that decision!” she replied angrily.

He stormed out of the kitchen and made his way over to the kitchen table, sitting down on one the chairs heavily. His hands twitched and he started playing with the salt and pepper shakers. ‘I need ta break something’,’ he thought. ‘Yeah, that’ll be good. Just scare her, bub. That’ll help,’ replied his conscience. His temper was raging inside of him like a volcano that was overdue to erupt. He needed to let off some steam.

“Like I said, Logan, I didn’t know if I was going to keep them! You were hardly here, probably because of your other family,” she continued.

“Stop fuckin’ bringin’ ‘em inta this equation ‘Ro. They are not the issue!” he countered angrily.

“Really! So what is the fucking issue Logan?”

“The issue is that ya kept the fact that ya were pregnant with my kids from me ‘Ro! Why didn’t ya tell me before I left on that last mission?” he asked her. The hurt was evident in his eyes as he searched for answers.

Ororo began to wring her sweaty hands nervously as she sat down beside Logan at the kitchen table.

“Logan, do you remember that night when I had prepared an exotic dinner and set up the evening so that we could sit around, just relaxing?”

Logan remembered that night and recalled that she mentioned that she had something important to tell him that night. As recognition dawned on his face, she continued.

“You had just come off a mission and I remember you called and said that you were coming home. I didn’t know you had two homes at the time,” she said feeling a little jealous of his other family. “How did you keep track of the amount of time you were spending and whom you were spending it with?” she asked, her train of thought momentarily derailed.

“That doesn’t matter Ororo. Finish the explanation.”

“Well, I had planned on telling you then, but once you walked through the door… You looked absolutely wonderful, and all of my thoughts left me. You started to kiss me… and well, if you recall, we didn’t even eat dinner…” she trailed off.

“So yer sayin’ yer damn hormones got in a rage and ya couldn’t remember that ya were pregnant?!” he asked sardonically.

“Stop being so cynical Logan! It’s not like you even let me speak. Besides, I wasn’t in the right mindset, I admit that. But I had planned on telling you in the morning, when to my surprise, what was I greeted with? Another note from you, saying that you had to go on another mission and that you would be back in two weeks,” she bit out.

He felt guilty that he had let her down, but he couldn’t contain the rage building up inside of him, and he let it out on her.

“That’s all fine and fuckin’ dandy ‘Ro, but ya had plenty of opportunities ta tell me about the kids! Me leavin’ was no excuse. Maybe, just maybe, if ya had told me about them then I would have stayed!”

“Oh please, don’t give me that crock of shit. If you didn’t bother to stay for your other family, what in this world, makes you think you would have stayed for them?” she asked coldly, “Especially, since I was just your mistress. Your little bed buddy.”

He realized that nothing he could have said would have helped his position. ‘But I would of have stayed for ya and the kids, Ro,’ he thought to himself sullenly.

“Ya didn’t even let them know the smallest detail about me?” he asked miserably, his grey eyes expressing a pain that words could not begin to describe.

“Logan, for a very long time after your supposed ‘death,’ I hated you for keeping the secrets that you kept from me. Now, I realized that the kids needed to know who you were, but I would have addressed that issue when or if they asked me. The situation never arose, and it was all so very painful for me. Do you understand?”

He got out of his seat and walked over to the front door. He stopped and turned around to say, “I don’t know, ‘Ro. I need some time ta think about this. I’m gonna go drive around for a little while, and then we’ll discuss this.”

She sighed. “Okay, Logan. What’s leaving us one more time?”

He winced at this, but left without replying. During the car ride, all he could think about was getting back with his girl, his Ororo. But now he just didn’t know if she would forgive him for the secrets he held from her. Even now when she talked about it, he could hear the anguish in her beautiful voice. He decided that he would give her some time and space to sort out everything, and in the meantime, he would get to know Andrea and LJ… their children.

Looking at his watch, he realized that it was almost 6:00. He had been driving around for over an hour and he needed to get back to them.

As he stepped through the door, LJ ran up to Logan and tugged on his pants leg. “Hey Logan! Ya wanna play with my new jet?” he chirped.

Logan reached down and picked up his little boy, and looked into his piercing eyes. ‘My boy,’ he thought with pride.

“Not yet, LJ. How about we go into the living room with yer mom and yer creepy-crawly sis, and talk about some things?”

“Mmm, okay,” he said, dramatically rolling his eyes, “But you owe me playtime.”

Logan laughed, “Okay kid, I promise.”

Ororo stood in the corner of the hallway, holding Andrea, both of them watching Logan interact with LJ. ‘He’ll be such an amazing father. Look at the chemistry he has with LJ,’ she thought emotionally.

“C’mon guys! Let’s go talk in the living room,” she called out.

After telling the kids who Logan was and Logan answered their questions, it was dinner time. Ororo walked into the kitchen to serve dinner, while the kids stayed with him. He enjoyed how they just opened up to him and accepted him. After dinner, he played with them until they became tired.

It was bedtime and Ororo let him put them to bed on his own. He read them a bedtime story and sat there while they went to sleep. He couldn’t bring himself leaving them again, but he knew he had to so he could clear his head and think about what he was going to do for their future.

When he came back downstairs, he saw Ororo sitting in the den, reading what seemed to be a financial report from her briefcase. Logan plopped down on the sofa across from her and blew out the air in his lungs.

Ororo took off her glasses and looked up at him, her cerulean eyes roaming over every inch of his body. She could feel her body yearning to be touched by him, but she wouldn’t allow what happened in the kitchen earlier to happen again. That is, until he had made his decision.

“Getting an eyeful, ‘Ro?” he teased, smiling knowingly as he caught her staring at him.

“Your hilarious, you know that? While you were upstairs, I fixed the bedroom down here for you, that is, if you want to stay?” she made it a question.

Just then, his cell phone rang and the same look of irritation was housed in Ororo’s eyes, in the same fashion they did in the past. She hated when his phone calls interrupted them. He went into the living room to take the call.

“Hello.”

“Hey Dad! Where are you?”

“Hey Jubes. I’ll be home in about two hours, or so, okay?”

“Where are you daddy? He could hear someone talking in the background. Are you at Ororo Munroe’s house?”

“What did you say Jubes?”
What's It Gonna Be by crazy4me
“Where are you at Ororo Munroe’s house?”
He knew his ears were not deceiving him he heard someone in the background.
“What did you say?”
“Um, are you at Ororo Munroe’s house SilverFox told me to ask you?”
With his brows askew, he felt the rage build up in him and his blood started to boil. Ororo had walked in the living room with her glass of wine in her hand.
“Put her on the fucking phone Jubes!”
She knew by the tone of his voice that he was angry with someone and she went upstairs to check on the kids.
When she walked in the kid’s bedroom in which they shared for now. It had a Disney motif decorated in bright Disney colors. She remembered when she had an argument with Jean on the colors of their room she laughed.
Ororo seven months pregnant…
“Ororo you don’t want those depressing colors for the kid’s room they are too depressing.”
Jean put her hand on her hips stirring the paint for the base coat.
“Look I’ve always wanted Disney characters in my children’s room.”
“Well let’s try the usual colors of pastels like green, yellow, blue, pink, and purple. I saw the Noah’s Ark theme is in right now.”
She had held up a hand to silence Jean.
“I don’t like pastels Jean I want these colors.”
Jean knew she was in a losing battle and she just went on painting the base coat. In the end, they did use the softer tones for baby Disney.
Back downstairs Logan felt like his head was spinning after hearing what Jubilee said.
He was greeted by the sultry voice of SilverFox.
“Hello Logan.’
“What in the hell have you been telling Jubilee!”
He ran his hand through his hair and contracted his free hand. Logan could feel his heartbeat run faster what will Jubilee think of me now? How can I explain about ‘Ro and the kids? He thought to himself while waiting on Silver Fox’s answer.
“Don’t you yell at me Logan? I just told her what you failed to tell her.”
She sounded to matter of fact.
“I will be home soon don’t you say anything else to her until I get there.”
“You didn’t answer the question Logan are you there?”
“Like I said I will be home in thirty minutes.”
He quickly turned off the cell phone and went back into the den to talk to Ororo but he found it empty. He turned and walked upstairs to the kid’s room to see Ororo looking at the kids.
When she looked at each of her children, she let out a little laugh at how they were different. Andrea sleeping like a little angel all snug in her bed she really took after her calm demeanor and then look at LJ he was all over the bed without any covers on him and somehow he had ended up at the foot of his bed. Usually at night no matter how she put him down he would end up in crazy positions in his bed he reminded her of his father so much. Once she pulled the covers back on him, she turned to walk downstairs.
“Mommy is our daddy gonna stay with us?”
Little Andrea asked. Ororo turned and walked back to Andrea’s bed she sat down and smoothed back her curly jet-black hair.
“Oh dear what are you doing awake?”
“I don’t know.”
Ororo could not answer Andrea’s question so she tried to change the subject. Logan heard what Andrea said and his heart went out to his other family.
“Well go back to sleep alright.”
Ororo got up to leave the room when Andrea stopped her mother in her tracks. Logan who knew Ororo’s emotions could tell when she got nervous her hands immediately went to her white blond hair and she started to twirl a lock of it around her finger.
“Mommy you didn’t say if daddy was gonna stay with us.”
Ororo decided to be honest with her smart daughter.
“Honey I just don’t know okay we will have to see.’
She could tell that Andrea was trying to analyze the answer she gave her by her crossing her eyebrows. She gently kissed her brow and then her cheeks. Logan smiled at her love she showed the little girl and he wondered what she was thinking. He did not know what he was going to do right then he could not seem to bring himself to face Ororo right then so he left.
Back on the highway, he felt a sense of loss after leaving the cozy house but he knew he must solve this problem. His cell immediately started to ring and he flipped the phone and answered.
“Hey mon ami are you still at ‘Ro’s?”
It was his best friend Remy he could tell that he had had a few too many by the slur of his words.
“No I just left now I’m headed home why?”
“Why don’t ya come by Inferno the rest of the guys are here and they want to see ya.”
“No I’ve got ta go home and straighten something’s out.”
“Oh did ya tell ‘Ro everything?”
“Hey I don’t want to talk about it right now I will call ya tomorrow.”
He clicked the phone off and concentrated on the road when his phone ranged again.
“Remy I told you I will call you tomorrow!”
“This isn’t Remy, Logan it’s Ororo.”
Feeling embarrassed and at a loss for words for the second time, again in his life he did not know what to say to her.
“Um ‘Ro I…”
“There’s no need to explain I just wished you could have told me face to face that you were leaving.”
He could sense the anger in her voice and he wanted to end their conversation quickly.
“’Ro I’m sorry it’s just I had to get home and try and explain to Jubilee.”
Ororo could feel her anger rising so she knew how to make him hurt for a while. When she came downstairs, she felt used and empty inside when she found him gone without an explanation. Right now, she wanted Logan to hurt and she knew of one way to do it.
“It’s good that you are going to explain what happened to Jubilee and your wife and how about you stay there.”
Feeling dejected he could not explain what he had to do to her.
“But ‘Ro…”
“No but’s Logan it’s over stay with your wife and daughter and let me move on with mine please.”
Logan could not believe his ears.
“What are you saying?”
“I said leave us the fuck alone Logan and I mean it.”
“You can’t keep me from my kids ‘Ro!”
Logan was trying to find a way to turn around and go back to the house.
“I’m not keeping you away you are. Look I’ve got to go don’t come back here.”
Fifteen minutes later…
Logan was banging on the door yelling at Ororo to let him in when he saw the red and blue lights and heard the sirens.
It took a lot for Ororo to not to open the door and let him in but she knew if she did she would succumb in his arms so she did the next best thing she called the police.
Endings and Beginnings by crazy4me
Logan’s head felt like it was going to explode any second. ‘How could ‘Ro do this to me? To us?’
After calling Remy and hearing Remy laugh at him for a few seconds he slumped back against the cold wall of the jail cell and thought of no one else but her. She was haunting his mind and even though he felt angry at ‘Ro he couldn’t let her go no matter what. ‘We will have a life together one way or another ’Ro as god as my witness.”
Just then he heard the lock of the jail cell click and saw Remy and the officer looking at him. Remy had a smile on his face. Logan wanted to tear the smile off of his face but knew this was his only really true close friend in the world and he would need him to get ‘Ro back.
“Well, well, well jail bird thought it was going to be easy huh mon ami?”
“Shut the hell up would ya Remy. I have a plan on getting her back and you are going to help me with it.”
Logan said as they collected his belongings and went to Remy’s car. Remy thought as he told him of the plan man you’ve got it for ‘Ro bad.
Meanwhile…….
“You did what!!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed in Ororo’s ear.
“I did what I had to Jean I called the police and they took him away.”
Jean sat with her mouth open not believing what her best friend just told her.
“Jean hello are you still there?”
Ororo sat looking out the window at the twins playing on the swing set that Victor had delivered to them today. ‘Yeah I can do this I can move on without Logan and make a life with Victor.’
She woke up from her thoughts hearing Jean’s voice come at her again.
“Ororo what’s wrong?”
“No thing I was just thinking about Victor that’s all.”
“He’s not there is he? Ororo I don’t think that him being there is a good idea.”
“Why?”
“You are not over Logan and you know that and just because you put him in jail do you think he will be finished with you?”
“I had not thought of that I think me and the kids will take a trip to Charles’s house.”
“Why are you going there? If you think it is over between you two then you would not have a problem telling him face to face?”
She knew she could not face not now she did not have the power to turn him away.
“Look if you need to find me I will be in Manchester call me there.”
“What about you job Ororo? You just can’t leave.”
“I can and I will Jean promise me if he comes you won’t tell him where I went.”
She is greeted with silence.
“Jean?????”
Jean sighed and reluctantly agreed to not tell Logan where she went.
Back at Logan’s house he shared with SilverFox he sat in the car with Remy having discussed his plans for Ororo.
Running a hand in his hair Remy could see the determination in his best friends face.
“Okay what are you going to do now?”
“I’m going to tell SilverFox it’s over and take Jubilee and go over to ‘Ro’s where I am going to get my family together.”
“Don’t get Jubilee involved until you know that Ororo is going to take you back.”
He slams his fist against the dash board.
“Damn it Remy you are suppose to be helping me!!!!!!”
“Hey just watch what are you doing! This is a $60,000 dollar car! Look I know how you feel about her I am trying to help.”
They both see the curtains fall back and notice that the front door opened up and an excited Jubilee runs down the stairs.
“Logan !!!!!!!! Where have you been?”
They exit the car and he catches Jubilee in his arms. He could smell the apple scented shampoo coming from her damp hair and he felt at home with his Jubilee.
“How ya doing pip squeak?” He looks at her eyes and he could tell she didn’t get much sleep.
“I’m fine Logan where were you with Ms. Ororo?”
He felt a little uneasy talking about Ororo with the young Jubilee but they have a mutual understanding to share everything since he had found her in Japan a long time ago.
“Look Jubes we will talk about Ororo later alright? Where’s SilverFox?”
Then SilverFox appears on the porch looking at the interaction between the two and her eyes meet with Logan’s. He could feel the hatred in his heart for this woman he realized all the mistakes he made were put into motion because of her.
He knew he had to end this soon and it would be tonight he finalized his plans to be in Ororo’s arms before the morning.
“Hello Logan we were worried about you.”
“I’m sure you were.” Ignoring her and turning his attentions back to Jubilee.
“Well darlin let’s go inside we much to discuss.”
He turns to Remy and smiles at him.
“Thank you Remy for all your help these past few days I will call you later on alright.”
Sensing his need to be alone he smiles back at Logan feeling sorry for the man.
He doesn’t pulls off until he sees the door close.
Back at Ororo’s…..
“Come on you two let’s get a move on your grandpa is waiting on us.”
She turns to see the two twins pulling there luggage behind themselves and arguing about something.
“Don’t talk to me again you pest.”
“You’re the pest Andrea.” LJ huffs pulling his suitcase towards his mother.
“You are wrong as always boys don’t know jack!”
Feeling as if she needed to intervene so they could get on the road.
“What are you two arguing about?”
Andrea puts her hands on her hip letting the suitcase fall to the floor.
“Mommy LJ is stupid.”
With a stern look on her face Ororo looks at Andrea ready to scold the child.
“I’m sorry LJ.” She hurriedly says so she won’t get punished by her mother.
“That’s alright you’re a dummy too if I am one because we’re twins!”
“LJ! Listen you two I want you two to stop arguing this minute or I am going to tell…”
“Ororo where are you going chere?”
She knows who it is before she turns around.
“Remy what are you doing here?”
“I asked you a question first.” He looks around and sees his two favorite people.
“Hey you two come let’s go inside.” He picks up the twins and goes back into the house.
“Remy don’t we don’t have time for this we are kind of in a hurry.” She pleads to him.
“You chere have all the time in world. Why don’t you two go upstairs so Uncle Remy can talk to your mother for a minute.” The twins reluctantly
go both look back at there mother who nods ushering them upstairs. She knew why he came here and the faster she could let him talk the faster she
could get on the road to Xavier’s before nightfall.
“Come sit.” She ushered him into the living room.
“Answer my question Ororo where are you going?”
“I had something come up unexpected and I must leave.”
He narrows his eyes at her and he could sense that she wasn’t telling the full truth.
“Your lying Ororo.” He says matter-of-factly.
“No I’m not!” She gets up wringing her hands and walking back and forth in front of Remy.
“Why are you so nervous Ororo? Could it be that you had the father of your children locked up last night and your afraid of what he might do now that
he’s out? Or Could it be you’re so in love with him you are afraid to let him in?” He rubs his cheek after he feels her hand come in contact with his face.
“You don’t know what in the hell you are talking about Remy I would appreciate it if you would just leave me alone!”
He gets up to walk towards the door but turns just before he opens it.
“I didn’t deserve the slap chere but I will take it for now. Just know this Logan is risking everything to be with you and the kids when his family finds out
that he has left SilverFox to be with you they will probably disown him.”
He sees what he said affected her.
“Disown him?” she clutches her neck.
“Yeah disown him they frown upon divorce that’s one of the main reasons why he hasn’t left Fox before now. He loves you Ororo and I
think you know that he wants to just be happy living the life with you, Jubilee, and the twins.”
“I don’t want him to go through all of that for me.”
“So you are just going to leave him huh not a word to anyone? The man doesn’t deserve the cards you have dealt him Ororo.”
With that said he walks out the door leaving Ororo standing in the living room with her car keys in her hands.
“I don’t deserve him Remy… I don’t deserve Logan….” She cries letting the tears fall as she calls the kids downstairs.
Meanwhile….
“Jubilee will you leave us so we can talk.”
“Logan I think if this is something that is going to change our family I need to be in on it.”
“Not right now Jubes just go upstairs and we will talk later.”
Reluctantly she goes but decides to sits on the top stair out of sight.
“Logan I can’t believe your were with that whore.”
He turns with fury in his eyes even though ‘Ro put him in jail he still found that he still loved him.
“Don’t you ever call her that again!” he advances towards her and almost wraps his hands around her neck.
“Whoa I didn’t know you were so protective over her.”
“It’s called love Fox something I have never felt for you!”
“I’m not letting you go Logan ever!”
“I’m not askin ya hun I’m telling you we are leaving tonight!”
He had a lot of fury in his eyes that she had never seen and she knew that he meant what he said to her.
She couldn't say another word to him so she stormed upstairs and did the only thing she could.
"Hello" The rough masculine voice answered as if he was intrerupted.
"It's me we must do somethng about Logan and Ororo he's trying to leave me for her."
The man could sense the desperation in her voice.
"Fox it's up to you to control your house I have Ororo right where I want her she won't go back to him."
"How can you be so sure????"
He closes the little tiny lid of black jewelry box and smiles at himself.
"I have the answer right in the palm of my hand now goodbye."
"But......"
He clicks off the phone cutting her off and heads his car over to Ororo's house.
Good Luck and Bad Luck by crazy4me
Ororo couldn’t believe her luck today as soon as she got all of the luggage and the twins into the car she heard a voice that she didn’t want to hear.
“My, my, my going somewhere babe?”
She turned to see the blue eyes of Victor and she felt her heart literally stop beating.
“Victor,’ she said with a rise in her voice “What are you doing here?”
Victor steps closer to her and looks into the car and waves at the twins, who are waving at him in their booster seats.
“You didn’t answer me Ororo going somewhere?”
She opens the car door and tries to get into the car.
“Well uh……” she searches for something to say realizing that she doesn’t want him to even know where she is going.
He advances toward her and glides a hand down her cheek. And she can see the smile in his eyes before it hits his lips.
“Cat got your tongue babe.”
Hearing him call her babe turns her stomach and she remembers the feel of Logan and her heart yearns for him to be there right now.
“Hey Ororo let’s go inside we have to talk.”
“But I really have to be somewhere Victor can’t we talk when I get back?”
He pulls her from the car. She tries to pull herself from his hands.
“No we can’t this cannot wait come get the kids and let’s go inside.”
“But…..”
“No buts Ororo come let me help you.”
Back at Logan’s…..
Logan walks upstairs and proceeds to Jubilee’s room.
“Look Jubes I know you look at Fox like a mother and I would understand if you wanted to stay with her but I realize today that I only love Ororo.”
The bright girl felt her heart burst when she heard him finally realize that her father finally got smart about Fox.
Seeing the emotion play on Jubilee’s face he was concerned that she would want to stay with Fox.
Jubilee jumps into his arms and gives him a big hug.
“Finally you big lump you are going to dump that bi….”
He puts a finger to Jubilee’s mouth.
With a stern look on his face he says “Watch it Jubes language. So I guess you are going with me then?”
“Where else would I go Pop?”
“I just thought that…. Oh never mind well darlin it’s not going to be easy with ‘Ro she’s mad at me right now.”
“Why what did you do Pop?”
He proceeds to tell her what happened between him and Ororo.
“Well I think you’ve got your work cut out for you Pop.”
She starts to pack her clothes and she looks at him with and idea.
“Look take me over there tonight I want to see my brother and sister and we will figure out a way to get you back into her good graces.”
She decided to keep her idea to herself for right now.
“But she won’t even see me Jubes.”
“She will I have faith come on I’m ready I will pick up my other stuff later.”
When they get downstairs they are greeted by SilverFox. Her face is streamed with tears. Jubilee gets angry and finally gets to blow up to Fox.
“Can it Fox your crying more now than you did when they pronounced Logan missing and then dead!”
Seeing the cold eyes stare at her she tries to plead with Logan.
“Logan please she won’t take you back you need to stay here with us we are a family me, you and Jubilee.”
She grabs his collar and he gently pushes her away.
“Nice work Fox but right now my family consists of ‘Ro, Jubilee and the twins now when I come back here later this week I want every part of you gone from this house got that!”
They are almost at the door when Fox tries one last time to get Logan.
“But what will your family think Logan what will they think of you bringing home a mistress a woman with whom you cheated on me with? They won’t like it and you know that!”
Logan stops at the door and turns to look at Fox thinking that she won he sees the sneer on her face.
“I don’t really care about what my family thinks Fox if they love me then they will love who I will make my family with if they don’t then the hell with them.”
Seeing that he has knocked her for a loop he exits out of the door.
“Ororo you know that we have been dating for quite sometime now and I think that we should take this relationship just a little further.”
She sees Victor get on one knee and her heart drops wanting Logan in this position is what she really wants.
“Victor don’t I…..”
He silences her with a finger
“Let me finish please before I lose my nerve.”
Just then Logan and Jubilee pulls up and they see the sleek black Mercedes belonging to Victor in the yard. Logan grips the steering wheel tightly and Jubilee looks at her father.
“Well pops who’s car is that?” She lets out a whistle when they get out of the car.
“That fucking snake thinks he is going to get my family he has another thing coming!” Logan tears up the stairs and beats on the door. Jubilee is looking in the window.
“Pop you need to hurry up it looks as if that guy is asking her something dealing with being on one knee.
She sees Victor curse and get up from the floor and the look in Ororo’s eyes as she hears the knocking of her door.
When she heard the beating at the door she immediately knew who it was and her heart skipped a beat.
“Logan.” She let’s out in a whisper and she clutches her throat.
“Open the damn door ‘Ro! Right fuckin now!”
She couldn’t help herself but she smiled at the sound of his angry voice.
“Who in the hell is that Ororo?”
She sees Victor pleading eyes.
“Excuse me Victor but I must get that.” She pushes him out of the way and heads toward the door.
Logan hears the lock click and a moment later he sees her beautiful face looking back at him with tears in her eyes. He eyes her and sees the ring on her finger and felt defeated.
“Logan what are you doing here?” They turn to see Victor Creed looking at them.
“Never ya mind bub what I am doing here! ‘Ro we need to talk now!”
Silence surrounds them until the twins who were playing in their room come downstairs and sees their father.
“Daddy!” both cry in unison and they run towards Logan who captures them in his arms.
“Logan it’s not what you think. Victor please can you leave for a moment I must speak with Logan.”
Feeling as if the seed has been planted he agrees to leave for now.
“Hi I’m Jubilee and you must be LJ and Andrea come on let’s go upstairs.”
Jubilee takes the twins upstairs and smiles at Ororo who is still standing at the door.
“Hello Jubilee thank you.”
She smiles back at the brightly dress girl and sees the twins take an instant liking to her. When she hears the door close upstairs she turns to see a fuming Logan looking at her.
Ororo takes a deep breath and follows him in the living room where she shuts the door behind her. Logan sees her uneasiness and then the glint of the diamond captures his sight when her hand goes to her throat.
“Logan it’s not what you think.”
“Yeah right ‘Ro ya going to fuckin marry that Creed guy!”
“No I mean it’s not what you think!”
“Is that why you had me lock up! So ya can get wit him and laugh in my face show me where I went wrong huh?”
She walks toward him even though she sees the anger in his eyes.
“Don’t come any closer ‘Ro.”
Ororo gasps as she feels him advance towards her and feels the most powerful kiss she has ever felt. Her body melted with his and she was literally hanging on for dear life. Logan gently slipped the ring from her finger and carried her to the sofa.............


Thats it for now please review I will add another post as soon as possible........
What's A Girl To Do by crazy4me
After the powerful kiss it takes a moment to catch their breath and Ororo says:
“Logan you don’t scare me please let me explain.”
“’Ro I warning you right now don’t!” He felt as if he could shake some sense in her right now and he didn’t want to do that right now. Ororo smiles at him and touched his face. He looked into her blue eyes and he saw the one thing that kept him alive while he was in captivity the one woman who could melt his cold icy heart and make it beat once again. His ‘Ro she will never be with another only him.
“Logan this isn’t what it looked like I promise you that but…” Just then, he decided to never let this woman go and kissed her passionately again enveloping them both into a feral heat and passion that emanated from the kiss. When he let her go both were gasping for breath unsure how they could keep themselves apart and knowing that they would never let themselves go ever……
Catching his breath, he puts their foreheads together revealing in the emotions of happiness between the two. Ororo smiles at him and finally a gust of pure lust she speaks “Do you think that Jubilee will mind watching the kids for a couple of hours?”
“You just read my mind babe.” He calls Jubilee downstairs and asks her to watch her brother and sister. Looking at her father and realizing that this is the first time in a long time that she had seen him happy like this she readily agrees to watch them. Ororo goes upstairs to explain to the twins what is going on.
“Look you two I want you to be on your best behavior for your sister Jubilee alright?”
Andrea looks at her mother “Mommy you don’t have to worry about me.” She looks toward her brother “It’s him you have to worry about.” She smiles angelically at her mother. Jubilee and Logan look at the scene from the doorway giggling.
Sensing the looks, he was getting LJ stops playing and looks at his mother and sister “Hey mommy I’m not bad am I?” Ororo goes over to her son who is just like his father and kisses the top of his head “No my son you are not bad but I want you two to promise to be good for Jubilee.”
“Alright mommy we will.” They both say in unison both smiling at Ororo.
Jubilee assures them that she will be fine with her newfound brother and sister and the pair head off towards the door.
When they reach the hotel room Ororo could feel the butterflies in the stomach after she realizes alone with Logan in a bedroom for hours will she survive she thinks. She remembers the times when they were together before they made passionate love especially before he left on one of his missions. She felt herself shutter with anticipation. Logan looked at the beauty beside him in the elevator and felt this is the start of a brand new life. When Ororo emerged from the bathroom Logan could not believe his eyes at her she was the vision that kept him sane all those years while he was locked up in the Taliban prison. This lovely beauty was his is and his alone and there was no way that Victor Creed was going to take her away from him NO WAY. Ororo could see the look of passion in his eyes and she seductively walked towards him with him meeting her halfway. Logan grasps her hands “You won’t need this anymore ‘Ro your mine from this day forward.” He said as he pulled the ring from his pocket and chucked it over the balcony. “Logan! What in the hell did you just do!”
“We can tell Victor to bill me!” And with that, he captured her lips into his and passionately kissed her.
Meanwhile back at Fox’s house.
“What are we going to do Victor? And don’t hang up on me this time!”
“Patience my dear all good things come with patience. Logan will come back to you after he sees the ring on her finger.”
“What ring? Don’t tell me you proposed to the slut!”
“Hey watch your mouth about my fiancée! What I need for you to do is just wait and at the right moment pick up the pieces of Logan’s life when he finds out about his beloved.”
“What are you talking about Victor?”
Victor smiles as he looks over the photographs of him, Ororo, and the kids in the bedroom dated back from the time she had them and all through their life. Also, he will see the birth certificate of the twins with the name of the father on it. “He will never believe his eyes at what I have in store for him.” He then puts the pictures, document in an envelope, and gives them to the messenger to be delivered to Ororo’s with Logan’s name on it.
“Listen Fox just do what I say and wait on him to come back to you.” Not wanting to continue the conversation anymore he hung up the phone on Fox. Victor sat down in his office chair and turned it around to his office window and looked out into the night sky “It’s not over yet Logan Howlett she will never be yours.”
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=1045