Time of the Day by batman_wolverine
Summary: Love at the different times of the day. (Uncannyverse)
Categories: NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 38941 Read: 211438 Published: 08-24-05 Updated: 11-12-05

1. The Night *HUNT* by batman_wolverine

2. Early Morning *Quickie* by batman_wolverine

3. Early Morning *Payback* by batman_wolverine

4. The Morning *CALM* by batman_wolverine

5. Mid Morning *Bike-Ride* by batman_wolverine

6. *Good* Afternoon by batman_wolverine

7. Late Afternoon *WATCH* by batman_wolverine

8. Evening *Joy* by batman_wolverine

9. Night of Love by batman_wolverine

The Night *HUNT* by batman_wolverine

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

Summary: Tonight is the night. The night of confessions. The night of confrontations. The night of the hunt.

Place: Xavier Mansion, Westchester, New York
Time: Late Evening (Sunset-to-Twilight)

White hair were billowing in the late evening breeze. The residual sunlight and rising moon playing off the long snowy tresses, making them seem alive.
Just as her clouds hid rain, thunder and lightening within them, so did she hide her own secrets underneath her goddess persona. Love, passion, lust, desire and a plethora of emotions few people had seen and still fewer had experienced.

Ororo Monroe closed her eyes and summoning her winds, lifted herself towards the sky, her face tilting upwards towards the full moon. She controlled the weather and it did not affect its mistress.

Not today.

Today she was hot. A kind of hot, which even the winds could not satiate.

----

Down on the ground, hidden in the trees, two eyes watched her, following her every movement.

A human he was, but he was also much more.

A powerful mutant….a man and an animal.

Especially on nights like tonight. Tonight he was the animal. Tonight he was the Wolverine.

He watched and waited. He was stalking her. Sizing her up. Waiting for the right moment. His nostrils flaring as her scent wafted to him. Vanilla. Honey. Sandalwood. And Earth. It was everything her. She was of the earth. Even if she rode on the winds, she was bound to the earth, connected to it like no other.

Except for one. Him.

----

He had been watching her for years. Ages, it seemed.

It would all end tonight.

Tonight he would make his move. Tonight he would call on her.

Would she answer his call? Will she join him and make him whole? Will she…?

It would all come out tonight.

---

Feeling restless, Ororo approached the lake. Maybe the cool waters of the lake would give her the peace that her winds could not.

Knowing that no one would come to the lake at this time, she landed on the shore and started unbuttoning her white floral blouse. Nudity didn’t deter her, but yet she took precautions. Not for her, but for the other mansion residents….her friends, her teammates.
A soft smile played on her lips, as she remembered the time when Colossus and Kurt had seen like that. That, both of them were the shyest of all the men she encountered had not worked in their favor. She had smiled at them, enjoying their efforts to look unaffected, their cheeks coloring from embarrassment.

Then he had come. His heated gaze melting her down. Making her want to cover herself up, and at the same time enjoying the appreciation in his gold flecked eyes.

“Logan”

----

“Hmmm,” her stalker stilled in the bushes. His head tilting at the name she had called.

Taking a deep breath, he smelled her longing, her want….her arousal.

Deciding to wait for the right moment, he crouched down, his hulking form hidden within the woods. ‘She isn’t a telepath’ he muttered in relief. Nor did she have his enhanced senses. Even then, he stayed back, knowing that if he got any nearer, she would detect his presence. Just like always.

---

Slipping off her white sandals, she walked into the lake. Her body shorn of all clothes, naked and free as the day she was born. Her white skirt and blouse lying on the ground along with her lacy bra and panties, resting on top of them.

The cool water felt so nice against her ebony smooth skin. ‘This should help’ she optimized.

Wading until the water reached her hips; she reached down cupping her hand to splash the soothing water over her neck, tilting her head to allow better access. The flowing water, tickled her large, flush, chocolate colored nipples, exciting them to erection, causing an involuntary moan to escape her lips as she reached down and fondled them.

Stepping forward, she let the water wash over her, soaking her completely, her long white locks fanning outwards into the water, oblivious to the voyeur crouching a few feet away.

---

Looking at her like this anyone would think that she was contented….relaxed even.

Anyone but him.

He had smelled her restlessness, her arousal. He had heard his name on her lips and wanted to hear it again….and again….and again. He wanted to be the one to make her cry out in throes of passion, his name on her lips as their bodies joined together, their twin souls merging as one.

As they should be.

No….as they will be. He promised himself.

Making up him mind, he rose from his position and stalked towards her. His jean clad body, throbbing with anticipation and want.

Want….for her.

-----

“Logan” Ororo gasped, her eyes widening as the feral mutant neared her, his shoulders drooped, his hands balling into fists, threatening to release the indestructible claws underneath.

Breaking away from his body, Ororo gazed into his eyes.

His eyes!!

“Wolverine?” she said a second time, eliciting a growl from him. ‘So that’s who it is,’ she thought, shuddering at the look in his eyes. His beautiful eyes, usually a deep hazel were dark, the barest hint of gold shining at the edges of his dilated pupils.

He seemed ready to attack, primed for the hunt.

From the way he was staring at her, she immediately knew that tonight…..she was the hunted.

Tonight she was the prey.

-----

A part of her wanted to reason with him, calm him by calling to the man, just as she did in times of a battle.

But that was the while thing. That was in battle.

‘And this isn’t?’ she questioned herself.

Another part wanted to leave him alone and return to the mansion. His negating growl quashed that line of thought.

No…not tonight.

Tonight the Wolverine hunted her…and there was no escaping that. No escaping him.

Tonight he would have her.

…And wasn’t that what she wanted?

---

Over the years, they had grown closer. From uncomfortable teammates to friends…to best friends and *sometime* kissing partners.

She had detected the underlying sexual energy between them.

…..And if she had sensed it, he was sure to have done it too, his superhuman senses enabling him to detect the minutest of changes.

Why hadn’t they acted on it? She had asked herself many times.

Maybe, because he was in love with her best friend, and she with another. A love so deep and profound *at least on her part*, that the loss of that love had caused her to close up, denying herself that kind of love again.

Until him.

Or maybe…they were just waiting for the right time to take the next step in their relationship. Moving from friends to lovers.

Had that time finally come now?

Was he ready? ….Was she?

-----

Reaching the shore, he extended a hand to her. “Come” he commanded, his usually gruff voice, barely above a growl.

Wrinkling her brow, she looked at him. What did he want? Why was he calling her?

“Come” he sounded angry at having to repeat himself, his control over spoken words slipping. “…Now”

Following his summon, Ororo started walking towards him, water flowing down her body, caressing her sensuous curves, exciting her, increasing her nervousness even further.

Reaching the shore, she called on her winds.

Rising in the air, she spun around, drying her body and her snowy locks, before coming to rest before him.

-----

Lifting her clothes, he turned away from her, his hand stretched out to her. “Wear” he grunted.

Following his directions, she silently donned her clothes, stomping the hurt welling up at his rejection of her. He had turned away from her nudity….from her. He never turned away from her.

Something had changed.

“Done,” she said softly, schooling her voice to sound unaffected.

Turning to her, he let his gaze pass over her, causing her to writhe in unfulfilled desire.

Looking up directly into her deep blue eyes, he grinned a feral grin and spoke just one word.

“Run”

-----

Tilting her head, Ororo looked at Logan, ‘no….not Logan, Wolverine’ she reminded herself.

Standing before him was the physical form of her best friend and teammate.

He was naked except for his standard weather worn jeans, which stuck to him like a second skin, outlining everything for her to see.

Everything

Her gaze lingered at a point just below his waist, the tight bulge revealing everything she needed to know.

“Grrr…..” his throaty growl jolted her out of her aroused reverie. Moving upwards on his body, she could make out the thin layer of perspiration, the flecks of dirt and leafs confirming her suspicion. He had been out here for a while.

He had been just as restless as her, and from the looks he was giving her, he had been restless….for her.

“Run” the growl was deeper, more pronounced as the man stepped back as he allowed his alter ego to take over.

It was then that she understood what he wanted her to do.

The Wolverine was going to claim her. He was going to track her, pursue her….prove himself to her.

…And then he was going to claim her as his own. As his mate.

“Run….pleea….” the request stifled, as he fell to the ground, landing on all fours, his back arching as that of a cat. A huge, wild, dangerous cat.
“Rrr…..” words had left him, a constant growl replacing them.

Taking one last look at him, Ororo turned around and did the only thing she could. The only thing he wanted her to do.

She ran…

….as fast as could….as far as she could.

-----

Behind her, Logan fought against himself, trying to hold out as long as he could, the inevitable rise of the Wolverine.

His body was shaking as he knelt over the water’s edge, watching the last remnants of the man fade away. His eyes losing all color and emotions. Their dark color reflecting the darkness within him, expanding with each passing second, encompassing him, filling his entire being.

Raising his head, he caught her scent. She. His Goddess. She was light and tonight he was going to make that light his.

Tonight he was going to make her his.

Throwing his head back towards the moon, he drew a deep breath and ….

-----

*AAAaaaooooooo…*

Ororo stumbled and fell as her feet slipped on the damp undergrowth.

‘That howl’ she turned her head back. ‘Its him…’ she recognized it and what it meant.

There was no turning back. Not for her and definitely not for him.

The Wolverine was out.

The hunt had begun.

Getting to her feet, she fled once again, determined to make him work for it, make him work for her. His mate.

*His mate*

Those words….those two words, carried so much meaning in them. He was going to claim her as his. Track her down and make her his own. Mark her as his own.

Did she want that?

“YES” she didn’t waiver in her answer. But….there was something else, something more. As much as she wanted her to claim him, she wanted to claim him too. She wanted to be his equal in this, just as she had been in all other aspects of life.

Understanding that, she closed her eyes, allowing her own alter ego *Storm* to take over; possess her, just as the Wolverine had possessed him.

Moments later, she opened her eyes. The calm over her face, seemed strange in the current situation. It was her eyes that told the truth. The blue in them lost with the white of the Storm. Raw adrenaline pumped through her veins, urging her to release her own cry just as he had released his minutes ago.

Raising her arms to her sides, she rose in the air and let loose her cry of thunder and lightening, letting her pursuer know that she was ready for him.

Storm was ready for the Wolverine.

-----

Wolverine rose to his feet and sniffed the air, instantly catching her scent and the direction she went in. He had barely started when the night was filled with a blinding lightening crack and loud deafening thunder.

She was ready and was taunting him to come after her.

This was going to be good.

Flexing his muscles, he hunkered down and started loping towards her, his tight muscles rippling with each step. He was silent as ever, he had to be…especially now. He was tracking a prey….a very special one and needed the element of surprise to get to her.

Reaching the trees, he strained his ears. She had increased her speed. He snarled in frustration. But only momentarily. Only because he thought that she might run away. Then he realized that she could have done it earlier. If she hadn’t done it by now, she wasn’t going to do it.

She wasn’t running *from* him, just *away*. She wanted him to prove himself worthy of her.

Growling at that last thought, he straightened a little. Taking a deep breath of her sweet scent, mixed with the barest hint of fading nervousness, rapidly being replaced by arousal, he put in another burst of speed to close in on her.

-----

Cocking her ears, Ororo listened for any hint of the approaching Wolverine. It was a futile exercise, she knew, but one which she was doing anyway. She was one of the few people who were able to detect Wolverine, but….by the time she would sense him, it would be too late. He would have caught up with her. He would have caught her.

“Goddess,” she whispered. “May this hunt be successful for the both of us.”

Looking up into the night sky, she thanked for a full moon. It was helping her by granting her some visibility. Soon the stars would be out to play their nightly game. Soon she would be too involved in her own game to pay attention to them any longer.

Looking around she decided to work her way up the small hill. It would grant her a vantage point from where to observe any approaching animal or man…..or one who was both.

Frowning at the light clouds approaching the moon, she called on her powers and easily dissipated the annoying clouds. He would be using his enhanced senses to track her. Therefore, it was right for her to use her powers to escape him, or at least try.

Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself and started towards her destination. Hoping that the change in direction would throw him off, even if it was for a few seconds. Even if was just to prolong the inevitable.

‘Where is he?’ the thought was circling in her mind.
-----

Her query elicited another answering howl from the Wolverine.

‘It’s him,’ she knew instinctively. Not only were there no wolves in the mansion woods, the howl was unlike any animal she had ever seen or heard….except one. The man named Logan, who right now was lost in the shadows, his animal spirit replacing him, coming out in full strength.

She had heard his howl before, but never like this. Was it the full moon that was making it seem louder, deeper? Or was it the surroundings, causing it to echo in the trees, just as it echoed in her head?

Or was it something else?

*Her*

Was it her and his longing for her that made him sound wilder….more feral?

He was calling to her….he was calling to his mate.

Turning around Ororo started running. Fast. Faster than she had ever run. Her toned body and long legs carrying her towards her destination. Her breathing was regular, even as her heart was thumping against her chest, thrusting to burst out of her.

-----

Reaching the foot of the rising, she rested on a fallen log, her ears straining for any hint of him drawing nearer.

She took the momentary respite to think about her position. It had been just about ten minutes since she had started running from him. The heat in her body making it feel like hours.

Heat. That had brought this all on. She had been growing more uneasy with each passing day.

It had all started when she had taken a break from her X.S.E. duties to return to the mansion. A fortnight ago.

He had met at the door and they had hugged like always. But not quite….

His hands had lingered on her back….longer than usual, as he leaned into her embrace and breathed in her scent, taking her in. It was if was recommitting her to memory.

Or….was he able to detect her *heated* state, even before she knew about it?

Heat….

She was in heat.

It sounded so crude, but at the same time, it was wild, untethered by human laws.

It was….natural.

-----

*Crackkkk…*

A twig snapped near her, its sound echoing in the silent night, causing her to jump to her feet.

‘Maybe its an animal’ she tried to convince herself. ‘He couldn’t have found me so soon.’

“Grrrr….” The *un-animal* animalistic growl answered her thoughts. It was an animal, but not just any one.

It was the one pursuing her….

Stalking her

Hunting her

‘He’s here….’

-----

Ten minutes….

Ten minutes and he had had caught up with her

“Rrrr….” The low continuous growl seemed to be coming from all sides.

He was circling her. Scoping her out, just like the predator, he was. Stalking his prey. Waiting….

Waiting for the right moment to strike…to attack. To reach out for her.

He was alternating between coming closer and stepping back, teasing her, enticing her. Yet remaining in the shadows.

He wanted her to make the first move now. He had come this far. Now it was her turn to take a step forward and call him to her.

-----

Understanding his need, Ororo turned to follow his movements. Extending her hand she called out to him. Called out to them….both of them, the man and the beast

“Logan…Wolverine” she invited, her voice husky. Filled with lust…..mirroring the heated arousal rising from her melting center.

Retracting her hands, she unbuttoned her blouse, taking it off to reveal herself to him….to entice him.

Suddenly, there was silence…the only sounds were from her as she held out the soft silk and let it flutter to the ground.

“Come…” she whispered, running her hands over her face, around her neck, over her heavy breasts, her lingering thumbs exciting her nipples once again. Continuing her downward travel, she traced her abdominal muscles before reaching down to her waist and gently unzipping the skirt, letting it fall to collect at her feet. “…Now” she completed her call.

In answer to her call, a dark shadow stepped out from behind the trees and descended towards her.

-----

Stopping a few feet from her, Wolverine tilted his head to study her nearly naked form.

She was…..perfect. The reflected moonlight was emphasizing her womanly curves, giving her an ethereal glow, exerting a pull on him, drawing him towards her.

“Grrr…” he growled at her, shaking his head to clear the *lust filled* haze descending on it. Straightening up, he raised a hand and crooked a finger at her, beckoning her to come to him.

Drawn by an invisible pull Ororo drew nearer to him. She did not know if she could have fought it…..even if she had wanted to.

-------

“Umph…” the air was knocked out of her as he grabbed her and pulling her closer, turned sideways to push her against a tree.

They gazed at each other for what seemed like hours, studying and memorizing each aspect of their existence. They had seen each other countless times, but never like this.

Never like a man seeing a woman he wanted. A woman he craved. A woman that would be his….was his.

His woman…the beast growled possessively.

Ororo returned his heated stare, her eyes tracing each curve of his corded muscles, coming to rest, first on his smooth knuckles and then on his face, her slightly clouded eyes meeting and holding his dark, shaded ones.

What she saw in them terrified her….

….beyond anything she had ever seen before. At the same time, it raised her arousal beyond any previous limits.

She saw…..possession, obsession, care, want, desire, lust and…..love.

Love for her and ONLY for her.

If his mere gaze could make her feel like this, how would it feel when he finally touched her, entered her…claimed her.

------

Pulling her closer, Wolverine looked directly into her lust filled eyes and grunted out one word before tilting his head and capturing her lips for a soul-searing kiss.

“Mine”

Ororo’s eyes widened in surprise at the suddenness of his actions. That surprise only lasted for a moment before she relaxed and leaned into the kiss, her mouth opening under his gentle persuasion, her hands rising to run her perfectly manicured fingers through his unruly mane. That particular action caused him to make a sound that she had never heard him make.

He purred.

A smile broke on her lips, as they moved apart to allow his tongue into her mouth. They kissed long and hard, trying to consume each other as their tongues met and massaged each other, waging a battle for supremacy. A battle, which he finally won.

“Goddess…” she gasped as they finally broke apart, their breaths rapid and shallow, trying to get the much-needed oxygen.


-SNIKT-

Ororo skipped at the sound of his claws extending. It was a sound she knew well but did not expect in the current situation.

Looking to his face, she immediately regretted her actions. He looked and sounded tense, even a little sad, giving out a low disappointed whimper.

Had he got her wrong? Was she afraid of him? Of what he was?
------

Realizing that he was starting to retreat from her, she panicked, looking for a way to reassure him of her intentions, her resolve and her love…..for him.

“No” she stepped closer to him and her hands reaching for his, a middle claw sticking out between both of them.

Feeling her fingers touch him, his instantly stilled, gently trying to free his hands from her grip.

“No” she whispered again, softer this time as she lifted up both hands. Taking care of the claws, she brought them to her lips, kissing the inside of his palms, the right one first, followed by the left. “No….”

“Mine” it was her turn to stake her claim, hoping that he hadn’t withdrawn beyond reach.

------

The slight curving of his lips, along with the lean of his body told her that she had succeeded, and that he was still with her.

His gentleness surprised her. She knew that he was a passionate over. She had heard as much from many of his past lovers. But….

Never in her widest dreams, had she expected this. Especially not in his current state

It was as if….he was…..courting her.

Not as a human, but more as an animal, which he was right now. He had tracked her, pursued her and finally caught her, and now….now he was approaching her. It was a sort of foreplay.

He had proven himself as a suitable mate and wanted her to recognize him as such and answer his call and accept him for hers.

“Mine….” she laid a hand over his heart. “….Yours” she completed by placing his clawed hand over her own, reveling in the perfectly synchronous rhythm of their heartbeats.

------

Growling at her declaration, Wolverine straightened up, drawing his hands away from her.

Raising his hands to her shoulders, he gently pushed her back until her back rested against the tree.

“Uhnnn…” Ororo bit her lip, trying to stifle the moan escaping from the feel of his now cold claws against her skin.
Sliding their blunt edge across the swell of her breasts, he sliced the bra straps off, before dipping them into her cleavage to cut it off completely, leaving her exposed to the elements and to him, her round nubs pebbled to small stones from the cool night breeze.

“Logan…” she moaned out his name, closing her eyes from the intense pleasurable sexual torture he was inflicting on her, tracing the swell of her full breasts, not with his hands but with his metal laced claws. “Touch me…,” she pled, her hands grasping at the dry bark, trying to support herself, her weakening knees threatening to give way, pulling her to the ground.

In spite of her throaty demand, Wolverine continued his caresses, gradually moving down her body until he reached the fringe of her soft white panties.

Steadying his hands, he cut the lacy string, revealing her to him, his fingers gently running through her soft, snowy triangle, causing her to subconsciously thrust herself to him.

------

-SNAKT-

The claws slid back into him, the muscles and skin closing instantly, leaving a thin line of dried blood in their place.

Snaking his hands around her waist, he pulled her to him, his mouth reaching for her, his hard muscled chest rubbing against hers, just as his hard jean shrouded erection thrust against her, exciting her even further.

Freeing one hand, he snaked it between their bodies. Reaching down he rubbed along her wet folds, his fingers becoming wet with her lubrication.

“Uhnn…” she gasped as a thick finger thrust inside her, filling her aching emptiness. Trying to get more of him, Ororo subconsciously thrust against him.

Drawing back from her lips, he lowered his head to suckle at an erect nipple, his hot tongue swirling around the taut bud, tasting her honey sweet taste before gently nipping at the sensitive flesh while moving his hand to rub his thumb at her engorged clit. Crying out him name, Ororo tightened her grip in his hair. Pulling him closer, she arched into him, trying to get more of herself into him, all the while thrusting against his thick digit.

“Nnnoo….” she whimpered at his withdrawal from within her. However, the next moment he thrust back into her, his index finger joining its middle counterpart, increasing the pressure on her inner walls and pushing her over the edge. Coming around him, her screams of pleasure filling the woods, just as a loud, deafening thunder filled the night sky.

Tightening his grip around her waist, he held her against him as she rocked through the orgasm. Her whole body shuddering as she climaxed on his fingers, drenching his hand with her essence.

------

Releasing her from his grasp, Wolverine lowered her onto the ground, her body weak from the intense sexual climax she had just experienced.

Opening her eyes to look at Wolverine, Ororo found him raising his come slicked hand to his lips, breathing in her scent before licking the length of his hand, his feral gaze never leaving her. Falling to his knees, he offered the same hand to her.

Gently gripping his thick wrist, Ororo gave a tentative lick before imitating him and tasting the tangy sweetness of her release.

------

Withdrawing his hand, Wolverine tore off his jeans, his erection hard and swollen, its slick head glistening in the moonlight. Crawling between her legs, he locked his gaze with her, reinserting the same two digits into her, eliciting a frustrated moan from her.

She didn’t want the fingers, not now. Not after having seen his aching want, ready to enter her. To fill her. To join them as one.

Thrusting his fingers inside her wetness, he flicked her hard sensitive clit with thumb, causing her breath to hitch again.

“NOW” she growled to him, her clouded eyes and erratic weather signaling her impatient readiness. “…Now”

------

Wolverine grunted his consent. The next instant, he withdrew his fingers from her sopping folds. His large hands gripped at her hips, readying her for his entry, his steeled length rubbing into her swollen lips, his seeping precum mixing with her wetness.

Gently parting her legs, he thrust into her, filling her completely in one swift motion.

Ororo yelped at the sudden invasion. It felt as if he was tearing into her, threatening to rip her apart. Instinctively her legs bent around him, pulling him closer….deeper.

Wolverine grunted appreciatively at the equal participation, feeling proud of his choice of mate.

Steadying his grip at her hips, he began to move within, his initial thrusts slow but awkward. It was as if he was trying to hold back. The man within him…..containing him….frustrating him. Frustrating her.

“Don’t….uhn…hold….back” Ororo managed to spell out, understanding that even if Wolverine was beyond words himself, he was still able to understand and heed her voice.

“Let go.”

------

Goaded on by her, Wolverine speeded up his thrusts, pumping deeper, harder into her wet channel, his slick length rubbing against her raw, sensitive nerve endings, pushing her towards yet another orgasm, even as he began his single minded pursuit of his goal, to fill her with his seed, marking her as his. Once and completely.


Reaching down to her, he captured her lips, his tongue mimicking his erection, plunging deep into her mouth, heightening her pleasure to new levels.

Ororo snapped her eyes open, whimpering in protest as he straightened back and withdrew from inside her until only his head was sheathed inside her.

Looking directly into her cerulean blue eyes, Wolverine gave her a small nod, locking their gazes before giving a hard plunge into her, filling her to the hilt, producing another cry of pure pleasurable.

Drawing back yet again, he began to thrust forcefully into her, repeatedly, all the while maintaining his tight grip on her hips.

------

All of a sudden, Ororo found herself being lifted, his thick muscled arms drawing her to him, allowing him deeper entry, her whimpers filling the space between them.

Ororo felt her body tightening signaling the approach of yet another orgasm.

“Yes…Yes…Yes…” she started moaning, her hands gripping his tensed neck and shoulders, his own hands on her hips, guiding her, aiding her rise and descent onto his throbbing shaft. “Harder….harder…” she goaded him on, her voice cracking under her craving for release.

Sensing her tense up in his arms, Wolverine doubled his efforts, his deep rumbling sending shivers up her already *humming* body.

------

Suddenly, everything inside her seemed to clench, her vaginal muscles tightening around him, pushing him towards the same cliff she was about to fall over.

“LOGAN…..” Ororo screamed out, lightening flashing across the night sky, as the first waves of her orgasm washed over her. It seemed as if everything inside her had been concentrated to that single point of joining at the center of her being.

Her cry and ensuing orgasm, was the final straw for the teetering Wolverine.

Throwing his head back, he roared into the night, pounding into her as his own climax reached fruition. Coming in long ‘extended’ spurts, he filled her, his hot seed mixing with her orgasmic release, his thrusts pushing it further, deep into her.

Slowing down gradually, Wolverine slumped against her, his head resting on her sweat-slicked shoulder, his nostrils flaring with their combined scents, his heart pounding within his metal-laced chest.

After what seemed like hours he leaned back and lowered himself to the ground, pulling her on top of him, their bodies still joined from their coupling. Looking up at him, Ororo smiled at the expression on his face.

He looked rested…..happy. His face relieved from the usual tension lines marring it, made him look younger. Raising her hand, she stroked his hair, her fingers lingering in his muttonchops as he purred under her ministrations.

“I love you,” Ororo whispered as she drifted off to sleep, her head resting in the crook of his shoulder, her hand on his chest, his heart beating in rhythm with hers.

------

Ororo woke up to the chirping of birds. Lifting her hand, she gently ran it over her face before extending it to reach for her lover. Grasping only air, her eyes snapped open her heartbeat jumping at the panic of being alone.

Trying to sit up, she found a hand holding her down. Turning towards that direction, she came face to face with a smiling Wolverine.

No….not Wolverine. Logan. His hazel eyes and the softness in them told her as much.

“Mornin’” his voice carried its usual gruff tone.

“Hmm…” she smiled at him, her hand coming to rest over his, sending fresh waves of pleasure through her. “How long have you been up?”

“A while.”

“A while?” her brow furrowed. “What were you doing?”

“Watchin’ you,” he answered frankly.

“Watching me?” she cheeks colored, her body slightly arching towards him. “Why?”

“Yer beautiful,” he lifted his hand to her face, cupping her jaw and running a thumb over her kiss-swollen lips. “I could watch ya ferever.”

------

“Ororo…..”

“Hmmm….” She responded, closing her eyes and leaning into his caress, her tongue slipping out to lick around his thumb.

“I heard ya.”

“Heard me?” she opened her eyes to look at him. “What did….?”

“What ya said…” he smiled at the realization dawning on her face. “And….”

“And…” she sounded nervous, her breathing halting as she awaited his answer.

“I love ya too”

“You do?” her eyes widened as his words. Logan merely nodded his head, his smile widening even further.

“Oh Logan….” she reached for him, her head nuzzling in his chest. Turning up, her hand reached behind him, pulling him down to her, their lips joining in a chaste kiss.

Their first kiss of the day. Their first kiss as lovers.

------

“Mine” Ororo grinned, repeating his single word *mantra* from the previous night.

“Yours…” Logan answered, his voice filled with love and conviction. “….Forever.”

“Forever” she echoed, her lips meeting his again.


Note: Please Review
Early Morning *Quickie* by batman_wolverine
“Mmmmm….” Ororo moaned as she came up from her sleep. She was feeling good….great. She was feeling hot….aroused. AROUSED. ‘That Horn-Dog. He is doing it again.’
“Logan what are you doing?” her eyes snapped open, moving around wildly before settling down between her legs. Lying there on his stomach was her best friend and lover, Logan, the Wolverine, and he was busy. If the fire burning inside her, was anything to go by, he had been like this for quite sometime.

“Thought I’d wake ya up in style,” he raised his head to give her an evil grin, before plunging back down to between her legs, leaving her facing his long mussed up hair, their pitch black color contrasting against the soft snowy curls of her womanly triangle.

“Uhnn….” She bit on her lower lip, making an unsuccessful attempt to stop herself from moaning in appreciation of his efforts. “Logan….no….I have to…” she loosely grasped at his hair, trying to pull him away.
It didn’t work as she expected it to. Instead of moving back, he nipped at her engorged clit. Gently parting her folds, he thrust his two fingers into her wet love channel, causing her to arch into him, pushing herself deeper into his probing mouth and fingers.

“Liked that, did ya?” he taunted her.
“Yesss…No….Oh goddess” she tried to pull back, his free hand halting her withdrawal. “Logan…stop…stop now.”
“Why?” he grinned, lowering his mouth again to suck on her hardened button. “I know ya don’t want me to stop. I can smell it.”
“You are wrong,” she frowned at her pathetic efforts to lie. She knew that his smell was correct, especially now. He lived by his instincts and they had never let him down. If she could smell her heightened arousal, he, with his heightened senses, must be literally submerged in it. That thought increased her arousal even further.

He always did this. Always on a Monday. One would think a weekend of continuous never-ending sex would be enough to satiate and wear out a person’s sexual libido. But not him. Not the Wolverine. For him, it seemed to work the other way around. As the days rolled on, he just seemed to grow more and more aroused…. ‘Horn-dog’ Ororo had cursed at him. But only on Mondays. That special curse was an endearment reserved only for their Monday mornings. ‘Nice way to start the week.’

It wasn’t that she didn’t like the sex or didn’t look forward to it. Ok ok, it was more than looking forward to it. She hungered for it. Her need rivaling his own.
They started their weekend from Thursday itself, making love late into the night. Fridays were barely bearable. They usually had to forgo lunch for a vigorous bout of lovemaking, usually in the woods, by the lake, where they first came together. They didn’t mind that it was day time.

They needed to get away from the mansion, so that their loud grunts and cries wouldn’t *disturb* the sanctity of the school. Not that everyone didn’t know about them and their visits to the lake. Friday afternoons at the lake were silent. No one dared to venture there, especially during the lunch hours. Not if they didn’t want to have a wildly aroused and severely pissed off Wolverine, shove nine inches of unbreakable metal down their throats, or even more painful, up their ass.

“Logan,” she cried out as his fingers slightly curled inside her, rubbing at her slick sensitive inner walls. “Stop….no…now….yes….” she was pleading, her body betraying her jumbled up words.
“Ya sure,” he rose up on his knees, his swollen erection pointing right at her. “Answer me,” he was playing with her. He wanted her to come on her own and not because he forced her. Well technically at least. He had just helped her along, by almost making her come and that too even before she had opened her eyes. “Ororo? Ya want me ta stop?”

“Yes,” she managed to sound firmer this time. She knew that he wouldn’t give up. Not now. Not while he was this hard himself and knew that her mind and body were willing for him. Waiting for him. Even if her *logical* mouth didn’t go along with the rest of her existence. “I have to get ready for school.”

----

“Ok,” her eyes widened at his answer. He was moving away from her, onto his side of the bed. He was moving away. He was leaving her. He had aroused her, teased her and now he was just going to leave. No way would she let him get away like this.

“Where are you going?” she growled at him, raising a long smooth leg to stop his movement.
“I am going out for a run,” he answered back, lightly running his fingers along her calf muscle to the soft skin on her inner thighs, still teasing her. “I’ll see ya later.”

“LATER,” she cried out. “You are not going anywhere, not until you finish what you started.”
“No,” he shook his head, a smug smirk forming on his face. “Ya have ta get ready fer yer classes.”

“There is enough time,” she raised her other leg, effectively trapping him. Not that she could if he truly wanted to get out and get away from her.

“Its already six-thirty.”
“I know. There is enough time.”

“You have to have a bath,” he pointed out. “I know you love them.”
“I’ll call on a quick shower,” she countered back. “It’s a school day.”

“I know. You will miss breakfast.”
“Doesn’t matter. I know you will bring it to me later.”

“You will be late for your class.”
“I won’t, if you don’t waste time.”

“I don’t know,” he tried to sound disinterested. “I am no longer in the mood.”
“Your not in the mood,” she chuckled at him.

Moving her hand to her neck, she slowly moved it down, tracing the roundness of her full breast, then over her slightly curved abdomen and towards her molten center.

“NO,” Logan growled and grabbed her hand, stopping its progress.
“Why?” she was the one smirking now. ‘Don’t like when you are the one being teased, do you?’ she thought. “You said you are no longer in the mood. So I guess I’ll have to take care of myself.”

“Not while I have a single breath left in me,” his eyes grew dark. “I’ll be the one doing the *taking care* for you…of you. Always and forever.”
“Then do it no….oooww….” her last words were lost as he grabbed her and pulled her onto him, filling her completely in one hard stroke.

----

“I knew you were teasing me?” she raised her hand to his face, gently caressing its side.
“Only cause ya teased me first?” he grinned and began to move inside her.

“No. Not like that?” she pulled from him.
“Then how?” he frowned, trying to draw her closer tohim, back onto him.

“Like this,” she turned and lay on her stomach, her rounded behind right in front of him. “I want you to be deep inside me. I want to feel you that way.”
“As the goddess desires,” he grabbed her hips, and lifted her up until they were lined up against together, her wetness waiting for him.

Waiting for him to enter her and complete her. Complete them.

----

“Uhn…Logan,” Ororo moaned into the bed sheet, her sensitive nipples rubbing against the soft cotton. “Yes…just like that.”
“I want it to be good for you,” he growled at her ear. “As good as it is for me.”
“Always my love,” she raised her hand to his thigh and pulled him towards her. “Always”

“My goddess,” he grunted straightening up. “Mine,” he declared, once again pushing deep into her.
“Yess…..yours,” she cried out, thrusting her hips against him. “Only yours….”

Grabbing her hips harder, he began to thrust into her, his motions long and hard. There was no time for soft slow love and neither was it supposed to be like that. Her position was one of submission. The goddess, who never surrendered to anyone, was submitting to him. A mere animal. She was granting him the honor of loving her and being loved by her.

That thought filled his chest with pride, boosting his already huge ego.

-----

“Yesss….Logan,” she moaned, her hands gripping at the bed cover. She had already been on the verge of an orgasm before their *teasing session* and was rushing towards it once again. “Logan….I’m….I….”
“Come Ororo….come for me,” he was growling now, but the growl was not that of the Wolverine. Oh, he was still that, but right now, he was the man with his woman, not the animal with the goddess. “Come for me darlin’….come with me.”

“Logan….Logan…Lo……” her voice hitched mid-sentence. Her body tensing for a moment before exploding as the first waves of pleasure radiated from her gushing center, her orgasm washing over her and urging him to pound harder to reach his own.

“ORORO,” his roar shook the windows, echoing throughout the mansion to let everyone know that the Wolverine was up and so was his Goddess.
The first time it had happened, their door was blasted through, with Scott, Emma, Kitty and Remy standing in the doorway, ready to subdue the intruder. Their faces turned red at the scene before their eyes.
Ororo’s flushed face, arms and legs were visible, the rest hidden behind Wolverine’s muscular embrace. She had a glazed look in her eyes, one of pure joy and was gently thrusting against her feral partner, feeling the lasting effects of her mind-blowing orgasm.

It was Logan who acted first. Within the blink of an eye, her had grabbed a sheet and covered her up, his other hand crossing behind his back to let out the silent warning – three nine-inch claws.

Ever since that day, no one disturbed them at this time. Even the students knew about their Monday morning routine, not that any of them dared to talk about it. They were too afraid of the Wolverine and his all hearing ears to dare being skewered or worse still, a private extended danger room session, for a whole week.

----

Coming down from their orgasmic high, both of them fell on the bed, facing each other, arms curved around their backs.
“You’ll do it again,” Ororo traced gentle circles on his back.
”Do what,” he purred at her caresses.
“Make me late for class.”
“Its only seven,” he arched an eyebrow. “You have enough time for a shower and even breakfast.”

“Hmm….that I do,” she mused as she eased herself free from his arms.
Getting off the bed, she walked towards the bathroom, her rounded hips bearing his mark, gently swaying with each step, enticing him and making him grow hard once again.

“I am going to take a shower,” she spoke from the door.
“Ok, I’ll wait fer ya,” he rested his arms behind his head. He knew what was coming next.

Stepping into the bathroom, she gently shut the door, leaving it unlocked.
“I still have an hour,” she whispered from behind the door. She knew he would hear it, he always did. “A whole hour,” with that she stepped into the shower.

“Ya were right. Ya are going ta be late…again”


Please Review!!
Early Morning *Payback* by batman_wolverine
Setting: X-Men Mansion
Time: Five weeks after previous *Quickie*,


‘I’m going to get him this time,’ Ororo mused at the sleeping form of the man who held her heart. The man who fulfilled her. Completed her. Her lover. Logan. The same man, who woke her up every Monday morning, aroused and wanting for him.

Today was payback.

She had carefully planned this, timing it perfectly to surprise him. She had woken up an hour earlier than usual, taking care not to disturb Logan. After completing her morning activities, including an outdoor shower, she had returned to her room. Standing at the foot of their bed, she took a deep breath and set her plan into action.

Sitting down at the edge of the bed, she gently pulled the covers off him, her mouth watering at the sight of his completely nude, perfectly formed body. How she loved every single part of him, including the *special* part drawing her attention right now. Although Logan was still asleep, the ‘Horn-Dog’ part of his brain, as she referred to it on Monday mornings, was stirring awake, pumping blood to his groin, waking his erection from its sleep.

‘Time to take matters in my own hands….or rather hand….literally’

-----

“Mmmmrrrrrrrr...” Logan purred as Ororo’s gently started caressing him, her slender fingers running through his soft chest hair. Subconsciously he leaned into her caress, his position changing until finally he lay flat on his back, his burgeoning erection filling up with each caress, rising to stand straight up.

Smiling at her *achievement*, Ororo started moving lower, first over his perfectly sculpted abdominal muscles and then further down into the dark forest around his ‘person’.
The moment the tips of her fingers touched the base of his shaft, Logan jerked up, his hand flailing to the side for her, a frown coming over his sleeping face when he failed to do so. He then reached up, still in his sleep, and grabbed her pillow, pulling it to him and over his face, her sweet smell still present in it calming him down as he used it as a poor alternative for her.

Once Logan settled back down, Ororo let out a breath, which she didn’t even realize she had been holding all this time. Continuing with her downward travel, she gently snaked her fingers around his now fully erect member.
It seemed that along with calming his brain, her scent was exciting his other body parts, just as he always said it did. Now she had seen it first hand and it excited and feel rewarded at the same time.

Taking care of not disturbing his sleep by any sudden movements, Ororo began to move her fingers over his length, gradually closing in her grip until she had a tight grip around him and was jerking him with an smooth steady motion.

“Wha…’Ro,” Logan woke up just in time to feel himself reach climax, erupting all over her pumping arm, hand and the bed, her name the first thing on his lips as he regained consciousness, slam bang in the middle of a mind-numbing, body bursting orgasm. “’Ro…What are ya…?” He mumbled, his body still jerking into her hand.
“Morning lover,” Ororo’s smirk greeted him. Continuing to move her hands along his *re-hardening* erection, she echoed his own words at him. “Thought I’d wake you up in style.”

“’Ro…” he moaned her name over and over, his thrusts gradually slowing down. “Oh god, ‘Ro”

-----

“Come here,” he jerked his hand to grab her, missing her as she moved out of the way. Today was hers’

“Ro?” a look of confusion came over his face at her retreat and at the mischievous look in her eyes.
“Not so soon,” she wagged her finger at him. “This morning is mine. You have made me suffer long enough. Its time that you got a taste of your own medicine.”
“Ro? Medi….medicine?” his pleading voice was still husky from sleep and a still subsiding orgasm.

“I want you to do something first,” he arched a sleepy eyebrow at her words.
“What?” he growled at her, his body missing the feeling of waking up next to her.

“I want you to….” Ororo’s smile grew wider, her eyes practically glowing now, but with a hidden secret and not from the power of the weather witch, Storm. “I want you to touch yourself.”
“Touch myself,” Logan’s eyes widened for an instant. “Where? How?”

“You know where,” Ororo was prowling at the foot of the bed, preening herself by running a hand through her now dry locks. “….and I am sure, you know how?”
“Ororo….” Logan’s voice had surprise, annoyance, embarrassment and arousal, all rolled in at the same time.
“Touch yourself….or you don’t get to touch me,” she warned him. “And make it as good for me as it will be for yourself.” He was throwing his words back at him, not giving him any way out.

“Darlin’, I can’t just do it like that.” Logan pleaded in his own gruff way.
“Hmm….ok,” Ororo mused. “Let me give you an incentive then.” Parting the folds of her white silk robe, she stuck out one smooth, exquisite coffee colored leg. Arching it on her toes, she slightly turned it sideways, giving a clear view and eliciting a groan from the bed. “Does this help?”
“Ororo….” His hands grabbed at the covers.
“Uhn..uhn…uhn…Hands on the merchandise,” she waved her index finger at him. “Now”

Scowling at her, Logan raised a hand and gingerly placed it around his erection. Even if he said otherwise, seeing her like this and the prospect of acting this way in front of her had worked on his subconscious to made him hard a rock.
No…harder. Hard as the Adamantium coating his bones.

-----

“Hmmm…” Ororo continued her prowling, her robe now open, her eyes stuck on Logan’s hand and at his erection, which was proudly sticking out from his fist. “Logaann….” She whispered his name seductively, enjoying the way he winced at her voice, his gripper becoming firmer, harder around his now throbbing shaft.
“Ororo,” her name was the only thing on his lips, as his hand slowly started moving over his length.

“Just like that my love,” she whispered huskily, exposing her near naked shoulders from beneath her robe as it fell it off her back and drifted to the wooden floor.

“’Roro,” Logan’s eyes were stuck on the show going on before him. Ororo was a very sexual woman and right now, she was using all of her womanly charms to tease him and excite him even further.

He watched as Ororo came and stood next to the bed. Her almost sheer negligee ending just below her hips, kept her mound hidden from his sight. Even then, he could smell her aroused state. It was increasing with his every stroke.
As that realization dawned on him, so did a confident smirk. ‘Oh, I’ll make it good fer both of us,’ he thought as he seriously started pumping his *precum* slicked shaft.

Ororo was mesmerized by his actions and was staring intently at it.

Suddenly he stopped.

“What?” she frowned at the interruption. “….Why did you stop?”
“Cause you stopped,” he pointed at her, making her realize that she had stopped her impromptu strip-tease show. “If it is gonna be good fer both of us, both of us have to be equal. Ya still have yer clothes on.”
“Equal,” Ororo mused, licking her lips as her gaze passed over her lover’s hard naked body.
“Yeah equal…” Logan repeated, his hand leaving his shaft. “….equal.”

“Equal…” Ororo whispered as she slid the spaghetti straps of her negligee off her shoulders, gently pushing it down over her full breasts, the soft fabric exciting her *Hershey-kiss* nipples, around her rounded hips, finally letting it fall to the floor. “There…equal,” she smiled stepping out of the negligee’s circle.

“My goddess,” Logan growled, raising his hand for her.
“My warrior,” she reached out and accepted his hand. Climbing onto the bed, she lowered herself on his waist, his hard length, rubbing at her back.

“Ororo,” Logan frowned at her.
“Yes Logan,” she said softly, her glinting eyes betraying her *mock* innocence.
“Darlin’ no more teasin’,” he growled at her. She was having too much fun at his expense. ‘Asshole she is just acting like ya do, when ya wake her up on Mondays’ he swore at himself.

“Hmm…..” Ororo tapped on her chin, as if mulling over the thought.
“Grrrr…” Logan growled. He tried to raise his hands, but found that they had been pinned to his sides by Ororo’s legs. “Darlin’”
“Let me think,” Ororo pushed him even further.
“’Ro,” his voice dropped lower in a warning.

Bending down, she lowered her face to near his, her snowy tresses forming a curtain around them. Catching his heated gaze, she let a smile come over her lips as she raised herself from his waist.
“No more,” her lips mashed against his as she plunged down onto his waiting hardness, its length and thickness filling her completely.

-----

“Ororo,” Logan grunted in pleasure, his hands grasping at her waist, moving her against him.
“Logan,” Ororo arched away from him, sitting up to push him in even further. “Goddess…that feels….”
“Good…?” Logan supplied. “Right…?”
“Right….It feels right. So right,” She cried out softly. “Right…and….completing.”
“Yeah darlin’. Ya complete me.”
“And you, me, dearest.”

Positioning herself properly, she began to rub against him, her locks washing over her shoulders and partially covering the gentle sway of her bosom.
“Jesus, Ororo,” Logan growled as he applied pressure to lift her. “Ya know what ya do ta me? How ya make me feel?”
“Yesss,” she responded to his pressure, thrusting against him. “The same as you do to me. The same as you make me feel. Wild. Untethered. Loved.”

Moving along his length, Ororo soon found a rhythm in her movements. Logan was responding with equal fervor, meeting her thrusts with each of his own. Although, in the past he had usually wanted to be on top, just like any other man, he had changed that now. Being with Ororo had brought that change in him.
Now he was ready to let go off some of his control, sharing it with her. The woman he loved. His *definitely* better half. His windrider. HIS. And only his.

Just as he was hers.

----

Soon they were moving in unison, their hearts beating in a perfect rhythm with each other. Ororo had begun to radiate an ethereal glow. Her eyes clouded over. The previous clear sky mimicking them.
“Let it go darlin’,” Logan grunted under her. “Let it all go.”
“Yesss….” She cried out, her hair fanning out in a cloud around her luminous visage. At that instant, she was the true embodiment of her namesake. She was Storm, goddess of the wind. “Logan….uhn….Logan.”
“Let go ‘Ro. Let go,” Logan mumbled over and over again, urging her to join him in his approaching climax.

“LOGAN,” Ororo’s cried out, her voice losing out to the thunder booming outside, bright lightening flashing across the darkened morning sky.
“ORORO,” Logan roar rivaled her thunder. His climax, perfectly timed, equaled her release.

They continued to move against each other, enjoying their orgasms rip through them as one. Eventually they started slowing down, Ororo collapsing onto his heaving chest.

----

“That will teach you,” she murmured against his chest, a satisfied smile on her lips. “Not to mess with the Storm.”
“So that’s what this was, a lesson.” Logan’s chest rumbled at his words.

Cupping her jaw, he lifted her to face him, his *standard* smirk plastered on his face. “Sorry ta tell ya darlin’, ya did teach me somethin’. But not what ya wantedt.”

“What did I teach you?” Ororo slightly furrowed her brows, her smile still bright.
“Ya taught me….” Logan pulled her up for a deep kiss. “….not ta wake ya up at six thirty.”

“From next week, it will be at five thirty.”


Come on....You can atleast give a one line review. I know you have that much in you!!
The Morning *CALM* by batman_wolverine
Logan groaned softly as came up from his deep nightmare-less sleep. He opened his eyes slowly, taking care to avoid the sudden squinting due to the sunlight streaming through the window. Taking a deep breath, he smiled. He loved waking up nowadays, here, with her. What could be better?

The bed shifted as she gently turned to face the sleeping beauty lying next to him, her snowy locks rumpled in sleep. Missing the warmth of his body next to her, she stirred, her hand searching for the warmth as she turned to face him.

Smiling at her actions, Logan propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at the woman, the goddess who was not only his best friend, but also the woman who shared his bed now. Not only that she had an equal part in his life….no, she was his life now. He brushed the platinum locks away from her forehead. Sleeping like this, she looked so young, so innocent, not at all like the goddess persona she adopted in the daytime. How he had hated that the first time he had met her. That was before he knew the woman inside the ice castle. The friend, the mother…the lover. Her lower lip pouted in sleep and he barely contained himself from lowering himself to kiss and lick it to taste her once again. She needed the rest, their night of hard loving making had made sure of that, warranted that. Hell, even he was tired, and he was the one with the healing factor.

In her he had found his equal, his mate, his Ororo. She was his, just as he was hers…..and today he would take the next step in making sure that they were joined for this lifetime….and beyond. Today he was going to propose to her.

His gaze traveled down her throat to her breasts. Her side ways position plumped them together, pushing them outwards towards him, his fingers itching to feel them again. Her dark chocolate nipples were softly swollen; still tender from the ‘attention’ he had lavished on them. She had large dollar coin sized nipples with large areolas. He had spent hours licking, nipping and suckling on them. Just like last night. Even thinking about them caused him to twitch and grow harder. He loved her taste…..vanilla and honey. It was like an aphrodisiac. It both calmed and excited him at the same time.

----

Unable to stop himself, he raised his hand, gliding his first two fingers on one nipple, gently caressing its soft-hardness, enjoying the reaction it elicited from her. Her brows scrunched as she flailed her hand to swat his hand away. Finally she turned to lie on her back, one of her legs slightly bending as both of them parted, revealing herself completely as Logan held the sheet to stop it from moving with her.

Continuing his visual worship of her body, Logan’s eyes moved down from her breasts to her gentle curves of her abdomen. Years of strenuous exercise, healthy eating and being in touch with nature had assured removed any excess fat from her body. The way her belly curved to the soft white triangle of pubic hair always drove his crazy, just like any other part of her body. Even though he loved her for who she was on the inside, the love and caring that filled her, the external package didn’t take away from it….not one bit. There wasn’t a man who wouldn’t give anything to be in his place, and there wasn’t a man or woman he wouldn’t go against to keep the same place. According to him, they had already wasted valuable time in all the years they weren’t with one another…..and they had a lot of making up to do.

That was one of the reasons he had asked her to take a break from the x-men and the X.S.E. and come with him to his mountain cabin. It was an hour’s drive from the nearest living settlement, and that worked just fine for him. He had everything he needed here. He had a warm place to live, even managing to get electricity and warm water. He had got that fixed the last time he was here. He had all the firewood he needed, all the food he could hunt. Ororo wasn’t a big fan of meat, she favored the fish they caught over the deer and small game he hunted. Then there was the canned food they had brought from New York. Logan had ‘asked’ Cyclops to drop them; not exactly at the cabin, that was a secret. They had brought his bike and had spanned the last three hundred miles by road, with Ororo’s long slender hands wrapped around his waist and chest.

They had taken an indefinite break, with instructions to only approach them if an ‘extreme’ emergency situation arose, meaning, if there was imminent and grave danger to the mansion residents, Ororo’s team or the world. Moreover, Logan had clarified ‘his’ definition of GRAVE. In the last four weeks, there hadn’t been a single call and although Logan could live this way forever, even he had to agree that both him and Ororo missed their friends and teammates. He planned to stay here for another week at the most and then leave. They were going to travel over Canada and northern USA and leisurely make their way to Westchester.

So that made today even more important…..and he knew the exact spot for it. He had gotten up early and had set up everything. The only thing remaining now was waking up Ororo.

-----

Returning his attention to his goddess, Logan reached forward and laid a hand over her belly button, a calm but proud smile forming over his lips. Even though there weren’t any outwardly indication, he knew what lay beneath that caramel skin. It was too early for a heartbeat, hell it was so early that even she didn’t know it yet…..but he knew. He sensed it….sensed him or her. Their first child. First son or daughter.

He had sensed it about four days ago when he was moving down her body, planting soft kisses and gentle licks over every inch of his….every inch that was Ororo Monroe, his Windrider, his lover, the mother of his child….or children, he thought smugly. Surely his ‘boys’ were potent enough to make that possible. He had wanted to stop everything and confront her with the information, but had stopped himself at the last moment. He wanted to her to realize it on her own. It was going to be her first child and he wanted her to feel the happiness of knowing it and breaking the news to him.

However, a couple of days later, he wasn’t so sure. Maybe she wasn’t paying attention that she hadn’t had her period yet. Maybe she was waiting until they got to New York. Maybe she needed to see a doctor to confirm it and was avoiding breaking it to him, fearing that she might be getting his hopes up in vain.

He had finally decided that he would wait until he proposed to her and then ‘hint’ it to her that he knew about it and was happy about it. Happy, he had been talking to the animals, trying to get their viewpoints on how to raise a family. He wanted to climb to the highest peak and yell it for anyone and everyone to hear it.

“Darlin’ tell me today. I can’t hold it in any longer,” he whispered to her abdomen, softly kissing it, his fingers threading through her snowy curls.

The soft white curls of her nether triangle were another he loved about her. Everything about her was natural, and even though her long white locks were unique, the curls of her pubic hair were even more…..well unique. They way they contrasted against her mocha skin neatly trimmed to be under control but enough to give them their presence. It was like a marker to her treasures. That’s what he had told her once. He had been joking and she had taken it as such. However, the words she had added had taken his breath away and honored him. She had told him, “All these treasures are just for you, my feral warrior…just for you. Only you. Now and forever. Till the day I die.”

-----

Even in sleep her body arched into his caress, gently lifting away from their bed. He felt and saw the dried remnants of the seed he had planted deep inside her, over and over again. He hadn’t counted. That was something the both of them had realized very soon after they got together. He didn’t keep a track of the number of times either of them reached climax and neither did she. They had decided that when one time they had collectively crossed the fifteen mark, with him coming around six or seven times and she filling in the rest. It had been their six-month anniversary and they had returned to the forest where they had first and finally come together. Both of them had been completely exhausted after that, sleeping until after noon the next day. Even then, it was Logan who had stepped out of the loft and that too for getting their breakfast, lunch and tea, all rolled into one. No one had seen them again until dinner.


Removing his hand from her body, Logan bent on an elbow and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, nose and lips. He then got out of the bed, naked in all his glory and started making the final check before he left the cabin. The alarm was ready, complete with his personalized message. The notes were also in place. He would be waiting outside the cabin. Waiting in hiding, ready to jump her and blindfold her. He wanted to surprise her. He had painstakingly found the perfect spot, complete with wild flowers, a small but large enough waterfall and a perfect view of the lake and the mountains behind it.

Taking one last look at her, he sauntered away, still naked as the day as he was born. Up here, in the mountains, away from everyone, they could be as natural as they wanted to be, without any restrictions, which civilizations set for them. From years of observation, he knew that Ororo loved it as much as he did, although for slightly different but basically same reasons. She had grown in a society that didn’t pay too much emphasis on clothing and had found slightly odd the modesty of the western world, when she first came to America. He, he just wanted to let out his inner animal and let it run wild in his own territory, the Canadian wilderness. Even though they grew worlds apart, she in the hot-n’-dry African desert and he in the cold-n’-even more cold Canadian mountains, they were still children of nature, connected to their mother and to each other, in a way that surpassed any other connection and overcame minor differences like different countries and cultures.

-----

“’Ro…wake up,” Logan’s gruff voice sounded from the alarm clock. “Wake up ‘Ro.”
“Mmmm…..” Ororo moaned in her sleep, and answered him, not recognizing the source of his voice. “Five more minutes.”

“Wake up ‘Ro,” the recording repeated. “Wake up….wake up…wake up….” It started repeating.
“Hmmmm….Logan,” Ororo frowned as she cracked an eye open to look for her lover. Usually he was hovering over her, his mutton chopped face being the first thing she saw, but not today.
“Logan?” she opened her second eye, taking a couple of seconds to realize that Logan was speaking from a recording on the clock. Reaching for the end table, she switched the alarm off. Pushing her up on her elbows she looked around, her snowy tresses falling on her right breast and back.

“Logan,” she called again, hoping to get an answer from either the bathroom or the kitchen. All she got was silence.
“Where did he go?” she wondered aloud as she sat up and ran her fingers through her bed mussed hair, stretching her upper body in the process. As she was stretching, her eyes fell on the single flower lying next to the clock. There was a note attached to it.

“What is he doing?” she smiled as she reached and lifted the flower. It was one of the many wild flowers that grew in the ‘their’ wild forest ‘garden’. Turning the note over, she read the three words written on it.

*OUTSIDE….NO CLOTHES*

Shaking her head at his precise instructions, Ororo got off the bed and started towards the front door. ‘Must be feeling frisky today,’ she chuckled to herself, recalling the number of times they bathed in the lake near the cabin, taking love and care of washing each other’s body, only to dirty it with the intense love making that followed it. Once they ended that session, they returned to lake and made slow gentle love in its pure waters, they love cleansing and fulfilling each other.

Reaching near the closed door, she rested her forehead against it, her one hand on the wooden structure while the other came to rest on her midsection. She was late with her period and had started to have nausea and a bad taste in her mouth on some mornings. ‘Goddess,’ she prayed, not knowing completely what she prayed for. On one hand she was hopeful and happy that maybe she was pregnant. She didn’t have any home pregnancy tests to confirm her suspicion and there was no way of getting one without raising Logan’s suspicions. At the same time, she had the slightest fear of how it would affect their relation. True, they had been together for almost eight months now, but was it too early to start a family. She knew that Logan wanted to have kids; they had discussed the possibility of having a family of their own one day. The years of friendship had provided them with an openness that few couple had. They had been able to discuss many sensitive topics, including children.

The only two things they hadn’t discussed were, when to have the aforementioned children and….marriage. Even after years of the Forge incident as she now called it, Ororo was still wary of the ‘M’ word and hesitant to talk about it. Logan picked up on her insecurities and had not brought up the topic as yet. However, even Ororo knew that he would…..one day.

What she didn’t know was how soon that day or time was going to come.

-----

As soon as she stepped outside the cabin, Logan stepped behind her.
“Mornin’ darlin’,” his large hands coming to rest on her eyes, his naked body rubbing against her equally free nakedness, his rising hardness resting comfortably between the twin round halves of her behind.
“Morning dearest,” Ororo murmured as she leaned into his ‘embrace’ her shoulder pushing against at the soft kisses he was planting on it. With their height difference, Logan came just above her shoulders, the extra eight inches that she had over him not affecting either of them in the least. In fact, Logan often joked that it was just enough to put him near his favorite twins…..a truth that he often let her know.

Just as Wolverine was never at a disadvantage due to his height in times of war, so was he in his lovemaking. ‘He is indeed the best at what he does,’ Ororo mused. ‘And he is well equipped and adept in using his tools…whether it be his claws, hands, fingers or….’ Her thoughts trailed off as she felt a heat rising within her.

“What are ya thinkin’ darlin’,” Logan whispered into her ear as he gently pushed against her, pushing himself further into her.
“Nothing,” Ororo shook her head. “Just about you….and your little Wolverine.”
“Little,” Logan growled, giving a jerk to let her know how ‘little’ he was. “And what’s with the pet names. Next thing I know ya ‘ill be giving names to the rest o’ me.”

To further illustrate his point, his removed one hand from her eyes, covering them with the other one and moved it to her stomach, pushing her to and onto him, causing her to let out an involuntary moan.
“Uhnnn….Logan. What are you doing?” she inquired, wiggling slightly against him, causing him to harden even further.
“Just trust me ‘Ro,” he spoke into her snowy locks, breathing in their sandalwood scent.
“Always my love,” she whispered into the wind. “Always.”

Grabbing the blindfold he had strategically placed near the door, he proceeded to tie it over her eyes.
“Ready?” he came to her side and took her hand in his, his body tightening at the breathtaking visual she made, her platinum tresses and light chocolate colored skin glowing in the rising sun.
“I don’t know what you have in mind,” she spoke from behind the blindfold, her grip tight around his hand. “But lead on.”

“Don’t worry darlin’,” he started leading her towards their destination. “I’ve got ya.”
“I know,” she smiled and stepped closer to him, twining her arm around his.

-----

Ten minutes later, they arrived at their destination.
“We’re here,” Logan stopped and came in front of her, his hot breath tickling her cool skin.
“Oh. Can I take this off?” she pointed to the blindfold with her free hand.
“Let me,” he started kissing her as he moved behind her, starting from the crook of her neck, to the upper swell of her full breasts, to her shoulder, front and then back and finally on the curve of her back.

Opening the knot, he removed the blindfold and pulled her to him, his hands resting on her waist, just where her hips started. “Open yer eyes,” he whispered.
“Oh….” Ororo’s eyes widened. “Oh my….oh….WOW…Its beautiful….its more than that,” she turned in his arms to face him. “Its….”
“Fit fer a goddess,” Logan smiled at her, his hand rising to pull her down for their first kiss of the morning.

The kiss started gentle enough, but soon got deep and passionate with their tongues exploring the insides of their mouths, just as their hands explored their bodies.
“Uhn….Logan,” Ororo moaned as Logan reached down and squeezed her behind, his pinky grazing near her wetness. She instinctively opened her legs apart, giving him a better access and a silent invitation to go further….to reach forward and touch her. “I want you,” she boldly proclaimed.
“I want ya too,” he answered with the barest of humor in his voice.
“I want you,” she gently humped against his hardness rubbing along her space between her thighs, gently parting her folds with each to and fro movement. “I want you….now.”

“Ya sure ‘Ro?” Logan questioned as he gently urged her towards the soft sheet covered mat he had laid out in advance. “Its pretty early.”
“Are you denying me my right,” she growled at him as she reached forward and bit at his earlobe causing him to hiss in frustration and arousal.
“Right?” he still didn’t give in. He loved the non-sexual foreplay they had, exchanging banter just as they exchanged blows during their danger room sparring sessions. They worked off and along with each other, pushing each other to newer heights, crossing older limits, whether in their fighting skills or their lovemaking.

“Yes, my right,” Ororo pushed her hand between their bodies and ran her nails along his hard chest. “My right to your love.”
“Never,” Logan answered huskily. “What the goddess wants, the goddess gets.”
“Then, come to me now, my warrior,” Ororo pushed her body away from his. “Come to me and fill me….fulfill me, just as I fulfill you.”

Logan’s chest rumbled at her words and he ethereal sight she presented. They were like Adam and Eve, in their own private paradise, only this time no one would be there to push they away from their garden of Eden.

-----

Pushing her down on the mat, Logan lowered straddled her, his strong legs on either side of her hips.
“Damn, ‘Ro,” he grunted as he lowered to kiss her neck, starting his downward movement, interjecting each kiss with a word. “I love ya darlin’. Can’t keep my hands offa ya. Wanta keep on making love to ya all the time…..never stopping….never.”
“And I you,” was all Ororo could respond with as she felt herself getting lost in the sensations he was providing to her. “I am lucky to have found someone as loving and caring as you. I love you, all of you, even the Wolverine inside of you. He cares about me just as you do. I am his mate, just as you are the mate of the Storm inside me.”
“Yesss,” Logan hissed as Ororo reached and snaked her fingers around his erection resting against her smooth stomach. “Yer mine….my mate. Just as I am yers,” Logan reached up and gently nipped at her shoulder, reasserting his claim on her.


“Logan,” Ororo hissed as body arched into him, responding to the ‘natural’ claim he made for her. “I love you,” she whispered into his ear, pushing his head up to capture his mouth in a soul-searing kiss.

Pushing Logan off her, Ororo turned with him until she was lying on top of him. Planting her hands on either side of his shoulders, she sat up and straddled him, his erection now resting firmly along her wet folds, nudging them open with each movement she made on him. Her actions caused a dense white curtain of silky hair to fall around them, capturing their combined scents between them.

Smiling at him, Ororo lowered her face and started kissing all over his face, starting from his forehead, over his bushy eyebrows, mutton chops, both of his eyes, his weather beaten cheeks, his sculpted nose and jaws….finally reaching his slightly parted and waiting lips.

“I love when ya do that,” Logan sighed at her lips, enjoying the way she was pampering and spoiling him with the amount of care and love she showered….just through her kisses.

As their lips mashed against each other and their tongues battled for supremacy, Ororo threaded her fingers through his unruly mane, while Logan ran his thick digits over her backside, feeling each and every muscle flex under his caress.

As their kiss broke, Logan started to kiss and nibble at her neck, enjoying the smooth flesh of his marking point. There was always a faint scar there, his repeated marking made sure of that. As he moved further down, he rumbled deep inside his chest, the vibrations of which shook Ororo through their joining at his groin.

Reaching up, Logan grabbed one of her full rounded breasts, capturing the hardened nipple in his mouth. Ororo hissed at the contact, his actions causing her to arch further into him, pushing more of her breast into his wet suckling mouth as she hastened her movements along his erection.

-----

“Logan,” she broke away, leaving him open mouthed as she arched away from him, her long hair falling behind her. “I need you inside me….NOW.”

Reaching his hand down, Logan touched her folds with two fingers, immediately getting them wet and slicked with her flowing juices. “’Ro, yer WET,” he stated forcefully.
“I know,” there was a sense of pride as well as aching frustration in her cracking voice. It amazed him how this woman who was so calm and collected with others, could be so…so open with him.
“Now,” she repeated as she moved up, her slender hand going down to grasp and position his erection properly.

“Do it ‘Ro,” he hissed his command, his expression tightening as she gripped his erection and moved her hand along its length, lubricating it with his own precum. “Do it baby,” he urged as fingers grazed over his heavy and taut sac.

Bringing her hand up, Ororo showed it to Logan, showing off his own fluids to him, before turning it and licking its length. “Hmmm….tasty….” she murmured as she reveled in his taste.
“’Ro,” Logan hissed as he grabbed her hips and started lowering her onto his erection.

“Logan….aaaahh…” Ororo gasped as she felt his tip part her folds and push through her entrance. How she loved the way, he stretched and filled her body. “Goddess…”

Pushing deep into her, Logan firmed his grip at her hips and began to twist and thrust inside her, first slowly but with gaining speed and assurance. “So tight….so wet….so….Grrrrro,” he trailed off in a growl. Even with her slick channel, he enjoyed the tightness of her inner walls against his hardness.

Gripping his broad shoulders, Ororo began to thrust against him, meeting him half way, answering each thrust with her own. Soon they were moving at a steady pace, their hips slapping against each other, the only other sounds being the grunts coming from Logan and the moans from Ororo.

Struggling to keep his eyes open, Logan moved his gaze from their joining to slight ripple in her belly to the bouncing and minor swaying of her breasts, their movements synchronized with each thrust of either of them. Even in such an aroused and debauched state, she managed to look regal and graceful, just like the true princess she was. The duality only serving to push him even further into her.

-----

“Logan…faster,” Ororo moaned as her grip on his shoulders tightened. “Faster….harder….HARDER,” she cried out.
The next instant she found herself lying on her back with Logan taking over from between her legs. He lifted one of her long legs and placed it over his shoulder, giving him better access to her. Repositioning himself, he began to thrust harder and faster into her.
“Uhnn…yesss….” Ororo moaned as Logan hit against her sensitive spot, pushing her towards her climax. “Logan, I am going….to….to….”
“Me to ‘Ro,” Logan understood her implication. “Come with me darlin’….with me.”


“LOGAAAANNN,” Ororo cried out as her body convulsed, waves of orgasmic ecstasy washing at and over her. Feeling her inner muscles tightening and milking at his erection gave Logan the final push, causing him to roar and erupt deep inside her, flooding and filling her with his warmth, both of their fluids mixing with each other.


Coming down from his orgasmic high, Logan slumped against her chest, resting his weight on his elbows. Both of them were spent, losing the little energy they had stored after a few hours of sleep. Resting his face between the valley of her breasts, Logan could hear her heart thunder against his ear. Under him, Ororo laid limply, unable to do anything or move a muscle.

“I love you,” she finally managed to say, her heartbeat calming down slightly.
Logan kissed the breast next to his mouth and whispered back, “Love you too….love you Ororo.”

-----

“Ororo,” Logan pushed himself off her and laid on his side, his head resting on his crooked arm.
“Yes,” she turned to face him, her hand coming to rest on his chest, her fingers playing with the sweat-slicked hair of his chest.
“I want ya ta be with me always….” He placed a finger on her lips to silence her from speaking. “I know ya will be, but I want everyone ta know it.”
“Logan, everyone knows I am with you,” Ororo furrowed her brows.

“I don’t mean just the x-men,” he caressed her upper arm and shoulder with the back of his fingers. “I want th’ whole world ta know. I want everyone ta know that ya’r mine and I am yers.”
“Logan?” Ororo’s gaze turned questioning.

“Ororo Monroe,” he sat up crossed legged, producing a small square velvet box from somewhere. “I want the honor of being able ta worship ya fer the rest of my life, by not just being yer friend, not just yer lover, but yer husband and the father of yer...our kids.”

Ororo was still lying down on her back when Logan snapped the box open, revealing a beautiful platinum band with four different colored stones laid into it with golden flowers carved and embedded around them.
“What do ya say?” Logan’s smile faltered at her shocked expression. “Ororo,” he asked tentatively. “Darlin’ say somethin’.”

“Uhmph,” Logan gasped as the breath was knocked out of him as Ororo tackled him to the ground, her hair falling all around them as she filled his face with countless kisses, the salty taste of her joyous tears mixing with her sweet taste.
“Is that a yes?” Logan asked humorously.
“Do I need to make any clearer,” Ororo continued her kissing.
“It would help ta hear a small ‘yes’,” Logan grinned back at her.

“Yes… (Kiss)….yes…. (Kiss)….” Ororo repeated herself many times, interjecting each yes with a kiss, before arching away and yelling into the wind. “YES, I will marry you my love….MY Logan.”

“Is that clear enough,” she lowered herself back onto his chest, her eyes stuck on the ring he had just placed on her finger.
“Crystal darlin’,” she could feel Logan’s grin even without having to look at him. “Crystal.”

----

“Logan,” it was Ororo’s turn to hesitate now.
“Yeah,” he grinned. From her tone, he guessed that she was going to let out a secret of her own.
“I have some news too,” she placed her chin on his chest, her blue eyes meeting his glinting hazel ones. “Although I am not sure about it yet.”
“Sure? About what?” Logan feigned complete ignorance.
“I think I….I think….” She started and stopped a couple of times and lowered her eyes. “IthinkIamPregnant,” she rattled off.

“Really,” Logan lifted her chin to look into her expectant eyes.
“Hmmm Ummm,” she nodded as she held her breath for his reaction.
“Don’t think darlin’,” Logan smirked at her confused reaction. “Ya don’t need ta think and be confused. Ya can be sure about it.”
“You….You mean,” realization dawned on her face.
“Yup,” he nodded his head. “Ya an’ me, we are going to have a kid of our own.”

“Oh Logan,” Ororo cried out as she jumped on him and captured his lips.

----

Much later,

Both Ororo and Logan lay together, side by side after another bout of intense lovemaking, with Ororo’s head resting in the crook of his shoulder, her one arm and leg draped over his body.

Suddenly Logan sat up and lifted Ororo as he stood from the crumpled sheet.
“Wha…” Ororo gasped as she felt herself being lifted up by his strong arms. “Where are we going now?” she asked as he started to walk.
Logan jerked his head at the waterfall. “Be a shame to let such a beautiful and rare thing ta go ta waste. I want ya cleaned up and ready.”

“Ready?” she tilted her head. “Ready for what?”
“For lunch,” he smirked at her. “Gotta take special care of ya now. Ya are eating fer two now.”

Ororo smiled serenely at his protectiveness, all her doubts laid to rest. They were ready to start their family, together….as one unit.
“I love you….” she whispered, her cheeks turning red. “….my to be husband.”
“I love ya too….” Logan whispered back as he kissed her forehead. “….my to be wife.”


Note:Hope you guys liked it. Moved away from the mostly PWP theme of the previous two chapters. Those two were quickies.

Please Review!!
Mid Morning *Bike-Ride* by batman_wolverine
“Mmmmm,” Logan patted the hand on this chest, enjoying the steady rhythmic heartbeat of his fiancée, his mate at his back.

They had been on the road for more than seven hours, having left the last motel at the crack of dawn. They were on their way to Westchester, after spending a very *productive* weekend in Toronto. Ororo had spent a couple of hours sleeping, her arms tightly wound across Logan’s muscular abdomen. Her legs were tucked around his hips and thighs for extra grip, as she laid her head on the curve of his leather covered back and went off to the land of snoozing clouds.

“Hmmm….Mmmmm…” She moaned as she rubbed her face along his back, smiling contently as the comfortable and familiar scents that were pure Logan filled swirled around her. Cigars, sweat and that typical outdoorsy scent that only he seemed to possess.

It was as if his body gave off some type of pheromones. Pheromones that she intercepted, setting off the release of her own.

Setting her body on fire.

----

“Want ta stop?” Logan called over the billowing wind.
“Hmmm, no,” the weather goddess lifted one slender hand from his sinewy chest and fanned it towards the front as she eyes clouded over, easily and effectively changing the air currents to move away from them, providing them with a comfortable but eerie silence to conduct their conversation.

“I want to do something else. Something not nice,” she whispered into his ear, giving its length an easy lick, causing a jolt of sexual electricity to run through his body….awakening some very interesting parts.

“What?” Logan barely suppressed his growl, his chest rumbling deeply.
“You know what,” she purred as her hand started its southward travel. “But don’t stop, not yet. Not until I tell you to.”
“’Ro,” he gnashed his teeth as her fingers crossed his belt-buckle. “What are ya doin’?”
“Don’t stop,” she repeated her warning. “You stop and I stop. Understood?”

Unable to voice his answer Logan merely grunted and gave an affirmative nod.

------

Taking advantage of the empty patch of highway they were traveling on, Ororo brought her other hand back down to join its partner, as her powers continued to channel the air around them.

“You know I love you, I crave you. You complete me. You….” she continued whispering into his ear, her sweet breath playing havoc on his senses, as her hand moved out from his waist to his thighs, rubbing them through the rough denim, alternating between kneading them with the heel of the palm, just caressing them and scratching them with her perfectly formed nails. All the while enjoying the continuous rumbling of his chest, its vibration filtering through his back to her front, exciting her nipples as the vibrations of the motorcycle engine came through her lower *sensitive* regions.

“You like that,” it was more of a statement rather than a question, his grunt confirming it.

-------

She couldn’t believe herself sometimes, the way she was with him. So different the way she was when she was around others. Only him.

Just as he was with her.

She was FREE. Free to be herself. Ororo. The woman. The woman who loved a man, more than anything else in the world. Even more than life itself. The woman whose man loved her back with the same ferociousness. The same vigor.

He brought out the wildness….the previously caged natural spirit within her into the open, freeing her, making her truly experience her emotions without fearing the affect it would have on the weather.

She in turn, helped him reign in his inner animal, giving him the calmness he so greatly strived for. Her single touch, sight or smell was enough to bring him out of his berserker rages, bolstering the man in overcoming and controlling the beast.

Together they complemented each other in every aspect of their lives, whether in battle or in peace. They were like two halves of a puzzle, a trinket, the ying and yang for each other.

Separately they worked but incomplete. Together they completed each other. Together they became one.

----

“’Ro,” Logan growled his warning as one of her hand moved to cup the prominent bulge in his jeans, its counterpart moving up to slid the zip down. “Don’t.”
“Don’t stop…” she kissed the back of his neck, the feel of her soft warm full lips causing a full body shudder to pass through him. “….or I stop.”

“Don’t stop,” he echoed her words as the zipper slowly made its way down, her hand rising to slide into the opening.
“I like that,” his *frisky* lover, friend and now fiancée expressed her approval at the lack of underwear. “No excessive and completely redundant clothing.”

Logan had lost all ability to speak, just managing to gather enough attention to keep the bike traveling in a straight line, his eyes roving for any approaching vehicle.
“Hmmm,” Ororo gently eased his hardening erection out of its confines, the coolness of the air and the warm feel of her hands exciting him even further. “Do you know what I am going to do?” her suggestive question was pushing at his teetering control.

He wanted nothing more than to pull the bike into the nearest ‘safe’ place and take her right then and there, the only thing stopping him were her words. ‘Don’t stop or I stop.’

“This,” she rolled her fingers around his thickness and gave it a preliminary tug.
“Ororo,” he moaned out her name, the bile slowing down as he lost control over the accelerator.
“Uhn, huh,” he felt the shake of her head. “No stopping.”
“No stopping,” he repeated, both knowing the true meaning of his repetition.

----

Wrapping her fingers firmly around his rock hard erection, Ororo started kissing him all over his exposed neck, all the while cupping and gently kneading his covered scrotum while her other…main hand set into a steady rhythm.
“Talk to me lover,” she whispered wantonly as she jerked her own wet center against the seat and the back of his hips.
“Ca…can’t,” Logan grunted in frustration, his world suddenly centering to the bike and the living breathing weather goddess behind him. The same goddess who could call upon destructive winds, rains, hail or hurricanes, just as easily as she could conjure up a tiny cloud to water her plants. The same goddess who had complete ownership of his heart….his body and his own, and who right now was playing with him…tormenting him with her control over him.

“Why?” she followed up with a deep suckling kiss as the crook of his neck, her teeth grazing over the sensitive skin.
“Gotta….gotta drive,” he was reaching the end of the line, just containing himself from jerking into her hand.
“Then drive,” her face moved away, her hand easing its grip on him. “I won’t distract you.”
“Don’t,” his large hand captured hers, pinning it back into position. “Don’t stop….or I stop.”

Ororo deftly freed her hand from his grasp, pushing his burgeoning erection back into his jeans.
“Then stop,” she purred in response, rubbing her chest all over his back, her hands traveling all over his front. “Stop Logan. Now. I need you.”
“Nnn…Now?” he jerked his head back. “Here…outside? On the road?”

“Here, now,” her cerulean eyes twinkled. “Or are you afraid?”
“Afraid,” his body tensed. “Ain’t….afraid of no one,” he gritted out as he veered off the road, into the woods alongside it.

----

Coming to a halt in a safe but covered area, he literally yanked Ororo off the back and into his lap, his arms steadying her.

“Witch,” he growled as he pulled her down for a passionate kiss.
“Weather witch,” she reminded him, her smirk fading as the first touch of his lips, her already aroused body instantly responding to him, melting in his strong arms.

“’Ro,” he growled and pulled her closer, his hands lifting out her blouse, one of them sliding inside it and over her smooth back to unclasp her lacy skin colored bra.

“Logan,” she moaned as she stretched like a cat and wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs lifting up and around his waist, feeling his sheathed hardness rub against her molten center. “Now.”

“Yes,” he growled. “Let me get the sleeping bag out.”
“No,” she shook her head, drawing him even closer. “Here, now.”
“On the scoot,” he held her back, his darkened eyes questioning her.
“Yes,” she grinned and gave a test thrust. “I have never made love on a motorcycle.”

“It ain’t goin’ ta be making love,” he tried reasoning with her.
“It will be,” she pushed the jacked off his broad shoulders. “It will be….because it is us.”

That answers all his doubts and questions, his middle claws coming out to do their work. Unclothe her.

“As the goddess wishes.”

----

Minutes later, they were divested of their clothing, Ororo’s shredded top spread out in strips all over the bike and the ground below.

Swinging his leg over the bike, Logan settled down on the driver’s seat, with Ororo settling down on top of him, her full lips, swollen from their kissing, her lipstick all mussed.

Drawing her closer, he pulled her completely into his lap, her legs spreading out over his, their centers pressing against each other.
“Love you,” was all Logan said as he plunged down to capture one full breast, his mouth closing in on one chocolate colored sweet and slightly tangy nub, the cool forest air hardening them to erection.
“Logan,” Ororo snaked her fingers into his neck, her body arching backwards into his embrace. “Uhn….goddess…lov…e...Logan.”


“Logan, please,” she moaned as he moved to her other breast, lavishing the same attention as on the first. “Not this….not now.”
“Huh,” Logan tilted his head up at her, his mouth continuing its alternate nipping and suckling.

“Now…I need….now,” she jerked against him, his hardness parting her folds, its wetness slicking and lubricating it.
“Now,” the feral eyes glinted.

----

Lifting her up and away from him, Logan positioned himself against her soaking entrance and pulled her in closer for a kiss, entering her at the very instant as they lips closed around each other.
“Lo….mmm…” Ororo’s cry was muffled in the kiss, their tongue joining each other.

Swallowing her and his own sounds, Logan gave a strong thrust as he impaled her swiftly and sharply in one go. Her legs rose instinctively around his waist, mirroring her arms bent around his neck, her hands and fingers lost in his wind-rumpled, naturally unruly hair.

Giving up all spoken words, they lost themselves in each other, their cries and moans sounding and fading in the forest air.

----

They were locked in their heated embrace, their limbs entwining with each other as they moved in a perfect rhythm, their movements synchronized for the most ancient ritual of all.

Logan had his hands firmly planted at Ororo’s hips as she rhythmically moved up and down on him, her inner muscles clenching around him. His own movements varied between smooth and sporadic as thrust into her.

Feeling himself starting to tighten, Logan extracted himself until only the head of his throbbing shaft was inside her. Giving her a warning smile, he started jack-hammering into her, deeper, harder, faster, his mouth latching onto one full breast. Ororo in turn tightened her arm and leg grip around him; steadying herself for the ‘hard ride’, that had just been taken to a whole new level.

Soon, both of them were breathing raggedly, their coital sounds growing louder with each passing seconds.

“Lo…Logan,” Ororo moaned as she felt her whole body contract around her pulsing center. “I…I….”
“Yes,” Logan understood her unspoken words, her growing tightness informing him about her oncoming orgasm. In response he started redoubled his efforts, increasing the intensity of his thrusts. He wanted to come with her. He wanted them to come together, matching his pace to do the same.


“LOGAN,” the high-pitched scream rang out, as the winrider reached a high that no amount of flying could give. That nothing….no one else could give.

She was still surfing her orgasmic waves when she felt Logan still inside her, climaxing into her, filling and coating her inner walls with his copious release. “Fuck….’Ro….uhn.”

----

He was still panting against her chest, when Ororo started caressing his back, bringing him back from this *fall*, whispering sweet nothings to him, their bodies joined over the now wet metal and leather mechanical beast.

“Love…you…” Logan finally managed to grunt out as the sexual haze around his mind dissipated….or diluted, just enough to give him control of tangible thoughts.
“That was something, huh,” Ororo smirked as she was the one on top of thing….both literally and emotionally, her insides still milking his still semi-hard shaft.

Logan gave a tired, slightly sleepy smile. “Thank ya.”
“For?” she tilted her head, looking into his dark dilated eyes.
“For this,” he lifted and gestured to the bike. “This….idea.”

“I should be the one thanking you,” she said with a twinkle, as she rested her forehead against his shoulder muscles.
“Why?” he enjoyed the view of her curving back, ending at the twin rounds of her hips.
“You were in the driver’s seat,” he chuckled at her double entendre. “So I should be the one to thank you.”

“For taking me on this ride.”

Sounds of their laughter echoed through the sexually satiated air, startling the already confused forest creatures around them.


Note: Next turn will be at Mid Afternoon (around 3-4 PM). I am planning on an evening wedding....so that's a couple of chapters away. Any ideas what to do next?

Please Review and let me know!!
*Good* Afternoon by batman_wolverine
“What are you looking at?” Ororo’s words snapped Logan out of his reverie, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

“You,” he answered honestly. “You and yer white gown…” he trailed of momentarily, drinking in the sight she presented in her spaghetti strapped knee length white silk gown. “How great ya look in it, and how do I get it offa ya ta make ya look even better.”

They had reached Niagara city the previous evening, having spent the complete day in Toronto. Having decided before hand to spend the next couple of days ‘exploring’ the surrounding areas, they had taken up a room in the Holiday Inn overlooking the falls. Tired from a whole day of sightseeing, they decided against leaving their room and had the dinner ordered in. Later they had made slow, gentle love in the room balcony, the lighted falls making a real romantic background. They had spent the night in the balcony, not evening moving to get tot their king size bed to sleep.

-----

The next day, Ororo woke him up at dawn. She wanted to see the sunrise and wanted him to enjoy it with her. Not being an early morning person, Logan had grumbled and turned over on his stomach, saying that, “Ya seen one sunrise, ya seen them all.”

“Logan, I am warning you for the last time,” Ororo towered over his prone form, her morning sickness not helping with her mood. “Get your hairy Canadian butt up from the ground and beside me, or else….”
“Grr…’Ro,” the sleep filled growl disregarded her warning. “Five more….FUCK.”

“I warned you,” Ororo’s icy tone matched the water that was raining on the head of a angry and *suddenly* awake Wolverine, his shaggy hair sticking to his face and body.
“Stop it ‘Ro,” he grunted huskily, as he turned his face upwards to let the water wash the remainder of his lost sleep from his eyes. “’m ‘wake.”
“Get up means….” Ororo snapped at him. “Stand up.”
“Grrr”

“That’s much better,” the pregnancy related mood swings came into affect as she reached forward and hugged him tightly as he stood up languidly. “Good Morning my love,” she whispered as she leaned down to kiss his water slicked lips.
“Mmmmm…..mornin’,” he moaned back, his hand grabbing her by the waist to draw her even closer, causing her gown to get wet and stick to her skin, revealing her frontage to him completely. Her chocolate brown nipples were visible, erect from the sudden cold and straining against the wet material. Her long curvy legs met at her soft curly, white triangle.
“Sorry about that,” tears filled up in her eyes, the sudden darkening of the pre-morning sky mirroring her fluctuating emotions. “I just wanted to see the sunrise with you (sob). I didn’t want to (sob)…”

A thick finger on her lips silenced as Logan wiped away the stray tears from her cheek.
“Its alright ‘Ro,” her lover and fiancé said understandingly. “It is a nice mornin’ ta see the sun come up. But….”
“But,” her browed knit in a frown.
“How about getting rid of yer clouds,” he gestured towards the dark ominous clouds, filling the sky. “Can’t see the sun with them hovering around us.”
“Oh yes,” Ororo smiled sheepishly. “Sorry about that.”

With a flick of her slender hand she dispersed the cloud, clearing the sky once again for the main reason they had woken up at this ungodly hour.

-------

The rest of the morning and a better part of the afternoon was spent around the falls. Deciding to give themselves and Logan’s bike a rest, they *walked*. After visiting the falls and going on the ‘Maid of the Mist’ ride, which both of them enjoyed immensely, they walked down the main street leading down and from the hotel and the waterfalls. Ororo even *persuaded* Logan to take her to the House of Horrors near their hotel. The supposed horrors didn’t do much to scare the x-men, who had seen their and at least a hundred other people’s share of horrors in real life.

Deciding to leave the Casino for the evening, they returned to the hotel for lunch, but not before buying souvenirs and trinkets for their friends and family members.

------

Present,

“You are insatiable,” Ororo said with a smile as she came over to where he was sitting on the bed, his back propped against the headboard. Unlike her, he was still dressed in his jeans, stating that he didn’t need to change clothes to rest in the afternoon.

Ororo knew that unlike her, he was still full of his seemingly never ended energy. ‘That’s because you are not pregnant,’ she had informed him with humor in her voice. She had been overjoyed when the pregnancy test confirmed what she and Logan already knew. She was with child….his child. A symbol of their love and friendship that the two children of nature had for each other.

“I’m the best at what I do,” his self assured smirk, didn’t take away from the heated gaze he was sending her way. ‘Good enough ta eat,’ he thought as he licked and then smacked his lips audibly, an action that didn’t go unnoticed by the statuesque weather goddess standing near the dresser, facing away from him. He knew that she knew that he was watching her and what was running through his mind…..what are always running through his mind, not that she minded or complained about it.

Ororo felt herself flush with a wet heat as she saw the reflection of the way Logan was watching her. He was practically undressing her with his eyes. ‘Not that there is much to undress,’ she thought with a smile.

“Come ‘ere,” he growled huskily, extending his hand towards her.
“No,” she shook her head, her eyes stuck to his in the mirror. ‘Goddess, how much do I love this man...and how much does he love me?’ she thought as she felt moistness between her legs, her eyes slightly glazing over as she realized what was happening to her body and how this would affect him. “You come here.”

------

Even before the words left her mouth that she found herself pinned against the wall next to the dresser, the look in her lover’s eyes telling her that he had caught the change in her scent. ‘Him and his accursed nose,’ she thought wistfully, remembering how he ability to detect the change in her scent had been the one thing that had detected and confirmed the pregnancy long before any tests did.

Logan had moved quietly and quickly as soon as he had caught the scent of her arousal in his nose. Strong, hard hands on her waist propelled her back to the wall. Long, lean fingers slid under the straps of her nightgown and in one swift downward motion bared her to the waist. Her sensitive nipples tightened into two tight buds as Logan rubbed his thumbs against them, causing her to moan out in pleasured agony. Her nipples were one of her erogenous zones and being pregnant had only heightened the feeling that they gave her. Feeling her knees get weak, she raised her arms to grasp at his broad, shoulders for support. The next moment Logan lowered his mouth on one hard pebbled nub, causing her to melt in his arms. Pressing one hard muscled leg between hers, he slowly reached down and spread her apart. He found the nub of pleasure he was seeking and began his torment.

“Uhn-Logan,” she moaned into his ear as she leaned down to kiss against the curve of his neck to stifle the orgasmic cry from her lips, her hair cascading down and around like the waterfall they had been near a few hours ago, her juices gushing out all over his denim-clad leg.

Sensing her fire go up one notch, Logan stepped up his assault. Drawing up to the side of her face, he licked along the shell of her ear. Coming down, he let his lips slide along her swan like neck, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Reaching her clavicle, he bit down on it gently, taking care not to break the skin as his other hand unzipped his jeans and freed *his self* from its denim confinement. He was hard as a rock, a fact which he let her know by gently nudging against her still flat belly.

“Love me Logan,” she moaned under ministrations, her mind turning hazy as all thoughts left it.

“Always ‘Ro,” he answered with a slight jerking of his hips against hers. “Always.”

Ororo’s body was an inferno now and he was the only one who could silence it, cool it now. Feeling his thick, hard, erection she instinctively opened her legs wider. Pulling Logan up her face, she attacked him with an open-mouthed kiss, her tongue exploring him, just as he explored her. Sliding his free hand between her parted legs, he was greeted with her flowing juices which slicked his fingers even through the gossamer cloth.

-----

The next moment Ororo found herself lifted off and from the wall she had been leaning against and being carried to the still *unused* bed. Lowering her onto the bed, he proceeded to pull down the obtrusive piece of clothing. He would have slashed it off, but he liked the skimpy gown and so did she. She had bought it before they had left Westchester and had worn it for the first time the night he proposed to her. It held sentimental value for both of them. ‘Yer getting’ soft,’ he would have told himself, if were in a mental situation to do so.

All clothing gone, he settled her down against the spread and then climbed up hovering above her, placing soft kisses along her jaw line and neck, before moving down her chest and to her breast, where he latched on slowly sucking and twirling his tongue around the nipple.

“Logggaannn….” Ororo moaned huskily as waves after waves of pleasure started to wash over her, as she threaded her fingers through Logan's unruly mane to hold him to her, arching upwards to meet his mouth and feed more of herself to him. After several moments giving both her breasts attention, Logan started his downward travel on Ororo's body, finally reaching his destination at the junction of her legs. Then he just stopped.

“Logan….Please,” She pleaded, causing a smile to break over his face. Pausing at legs, he looked up at her.
“What dya want ‘Ro,” he inquired with a chuckle, moving one hand through her moist curls to excite and tease her even further.
“LOGAN,” she cried out in exasperation, lifting her hands to push him towards her wet folds. “Please.”
“Tell me ‘Ro,” he growled this time as he traced the length of her engorged nether lips with his index finger, causing her to buck under him. “Tell me.”

“LICK ME,” Ororo’s cry and the thunder and lightening outside, spelled out her need. “Taste me.”
.
“As the Goddess wishes,” was the last thing Ororo heard before everything went white.

----

“LOGAN,” Ororo’s legs closed to capture and hold the busy and talented head of her lover as he brought her to yet another orgasm.

Instead of feeling suffocated, Logan just continued hungrily nipping, sucking and licking at her clit sending a shock through her system, which caused her to gasp and clutch at the bedding. Leaving her engorged bud, he tongued her pink folds, getting a *gulp-ful* of her sweet and tangy juices, which he drank up instantly, licking away any remnants. Bringing one hand down to join his mouth, he slowly slid in his index, which Ororo’s sopping walls gripped and held tightly as her second orgasm rang through her.

“Love ya ‘Ro,” His growl rumbled through her body as he slowly pulled his finger out and then just as slowly pushed it back in, while moving up on her body to capture her lips to let her enjoy her own taste. It was something she had seldom done in the past, but now enjoyed immensely. More than tasting herself, she enjoyed tasting herself ON Logan, whether on his lips or *somewhere* else.

“Love you too,” she purred contently as Logan stroked her gently to calm her down from her orgasmic high.

“Make love to me Logan.”

------

Sitting up, Logan positioned himself between her legs, all the while dragging a caressing hand down the length her body from her swollen lips, down her neck, along her shoulders, to her *at attention* nipples, lightly pinching the one he trailed over, down to her hip, which he grasped firmly with both hands, all the while enjoying the moans, purrs and whimpers coming from her.

Stilling at her hips, he took in a deep breath to *refill* his already saturated and overflowing senses. Once ready, he looked up and locked his gaze with hers. Her silent nod and the way she clasped her lower lips was all the *signal* he needed.

“Oooohh….yessss,” Ororo hissed as he brushed and gently pushed the glistening and engorged head of his shaft against her entrance, her wetness glistening on her white curls, making them look like freshly fallen snow. Drawing back, he repeated his previous action, this time going a little further up to rub it against the sensitive nerve endings of her exposed clit.

“Logan….now,” came the pleading command from the writhing African beauty. “I need you.”

Sensing her intense frustration, Logan pulled back and entered her in one swift motion, filling her, stretching her. For Ororo it was a sweet agony she had not only become used to, but expect and come to love. So big. It had been a surprise to her that someone of Logan’s *physical dimensions* could be so well endowed. But that had only been the first time she had seen him naked. He had been meditating then. If he knew or sensed her watching him, he didn’t let her know and soon that night was lost and forgotten.

Not that she was complaining. She had got used to him being inside her. It was perfect. It felt right.

He made it feel right.

HE felt right.

-----

Then he began to move...slowly easing out of her slick passage and back in, deeply growling while enjoying the sensation of her body instinctively reacting to his intrusions. Ororo was never shocked or put off by the sheer *primal-ness* of his lovemaking, both hard and fast or gentle and slow. It was as if he tapped into her very existence and drew out what she wanted….what she needed. Maybe that’s a hidden and unexplored aspect of his mutation she had wondered during less *intense* times. Even his language seemed to change during such a time. He became one with her.

She had often wondered how was he as a lover. What did he have that made women want to throw caution to the wind and jump in bed with the Wolverine? Feelings that she had had many times herself, only to suppress them later. Even then, they came up again and again making her wonder.

Now she knew. Boy did she know. He literally was living, breathing…..pulsating sex in human form. His mere touch was enough to turn her on, as if a switch was flicked somewhere inside her.

She had had all those thoughts and many more. But not now. Now….she could barely focus as she watched him through glazed and slightly whitened eyes. Her body was on autopilot as she responded eagerly him and everything and anything he was doing to her. Gripping her hips firmly, he lifted them off the bed to provide a better position to plunge deeper into her. At first, his strokes were slow, but with long hard ones thrown in between to stoke at her burning heat and send fresh tremors through her body.

Soon they had set into a rhythm, with Ororo matching his every stroke with a thrust of her own, both gasping in pleasure as their bodies seemed to grow closer with each movement until they were moving as one……had become one.

----

Ororo roamed her hands over Logan's body; through his wild hair, down his broad shoulders, across his hard chest and rippled abs, stopping at the junction of their joining before moving back upto his muscled shoulders for a better grip.

She enjoyed, no, loved feeling him over her, under her, just with her. The way his sinewy muscles flexed under the skin and hair covering never failed to amaze her. There wasn’t an ounce of excess fat anywhere on his body. Everything was rock solid muscle, encasing and covering his Adamantium laced skeleton. Although she hated the people who had done this to him, tortured him and filled his body with the metal, she could not help but be thankful for its presence sometimes. Many times in battle, he survived only because of a blade or energy blast from an enemy was stopped by his indestructible bones. Even with his healing factor, he couldn’t grow back bones. The metal coating on them prevented that. If his bones couldn’t be cut then there was no chance of him losing a body part. This mutation took care of the rest.


“Uhn,” a moaned escaped from her lips as Logan took things to the next level and began slamming deeper, faster into her, his lips curled up in an animalistic pleasure. His sharp fangs clearly visible to her, told her one thing.

The WOLVERINE was out and about.

Digging her fingers into his shoulders, she braced herself against the coming onslaught, readied and began responding with equal fervor. Her own self was letting the *STORM* inside her out as her cerulean eyes finally whitened over and locked with his completely dilated, midnight black ones. It felt so good, the fine line between pain and pleasure they were treading, occasionally lifting one foot over to the negative side to add a sort of a spice to their intense pleasure.

Both of them had lost and forgotten any spoken communication as he had a constant growl-snarl mix emanating from deep within his chest. Ororo too was practically silent except for her cries of pleasure. Outside, the winds pounded against the glass windows and balcony door; mimicking the emotional state of their presently *careless* mistress.

----

Leaning forward, Logan captured Ororo's right nipple with his mouth, giving it a more than gentle bite, before flicking his tongue out and lapping against it sensitiveness, finally taking it between his lips to suckle on it like a new born baby.

Sensing the tightening of their bodies, Logan moved his hands up to her back and kneeled back on the bed drawing her up and onto him. Ororo gasped at the sudden change and the way he pushed in, no, the way she rested and pushed on him. Maybe it was her hormones or just wishful thinking, but it felt as if he went in deeper, deeper than ever before. A fresh peal of thunder boomed outside as the people of Niagara received an out of season and completed unpredicted rainstorm. If only they knew the reason behind it.


Breathless from the growing intensity of their lovemaking, Ororo panted as she tried to draw in a deep breath to prepare herself for the approaching climax. Seeing, but unable to comprehend Logan’s facial expressions, she instinctively knew that he was close behind her. The growing tension in his body told her things that her couldn’t understand at the moment.

------

The next moment it hit her, like her lightening cursing through her body, only a million times more intense. Her orgasm.

“LOGAN,” she threw her head and screamed with her howling winds. “LOGAN,” was all she could muster before her tremors turned into a full-fledged earthquake, rocking the very foundations of her being. She grasped and clung to him as her raw sensitive inner walls tightened around the man inside her….around HER man inside her.

Burying her face in the sweaty hollow of his neck Ororo convulsed and rode him, waiting for his orgasm to reach him and wrack him just as hers’ was wracking her.

“ORORO,” his roar sounded over the deafening thunder outside as he momentarily stilled and then exploded inside her, filling her insides with his seed. Her vaginal muscles milked every drop of his release as he continued pumping inside her. “Ororo,” he said weakly as he slumped in a simple pose as her, their bodies joined as one.

Calming down from their coital release, they fell back onto the slightly damp sheets, their bodies still tangled with each other with their arms tightly wrapped around each, their legs alternating in their placement.

“Ororo,” was all he could manage as he slumped against her shoulder.

“Love you too, Logan,” she understood him and whispered back, as she raked her fingers through his sweat-slicked hair.

He smiled as she draped herself lovingly across his body, his arms encircling her and drawing her closer.

They fell asleep, smiling, sated and content in their love for each other.

------

“What are ya thinkin’?” he asked huskily when they finally woke up.
“Nothing,” she shook her head, all the while tracing imaginary shapes on his hirsute chest. “Just….”

“Hey,” he cupped her chin and drew her up to face her. “Somethin’s on yer mind. Tell me.”
“I was wondering,” she gently rubbed her cheek along his shoulder. “The day you gave me this,” she lifted her hand to show him the engagement ring her had given her. She said, the day he gave her it, not the day he asked her to be his. Because that day had long since gone….never to be forgotten. The ring was merely them following the rules of the *civilized* world. Inside their hearts and souls they were already one, the symbol of their union growing inside her.

“What about it?” he arched an eyebrow in confusion.
“How long ago did you plan it?” she asked frankly, her clear blue eyes looking right into gold-flecked ones.
“What asking you to marry me or taking you there and making love to you by the waterfall?”
“Is there a difference in the two?” It was her turn to be confused now.
“Yup,” he nodded and set around to explain it.

“Askin’ ya ta marry me was somethin’ I decided about three weeks before we left. I had ta get everythin’ in order, including the ring and all,” he looked to her for understanding, which her nod confirmed. “As fer takin’ ya ta that particular place; that was…..that was long before….it was a long time ago.”
“How long?” she asked curiously, the back of her free hand caressing his whiskered jaw.
“When I saw ya at the pool,” he answered evenly.

“At the pool?” she still didn’t get it, his cryptic answers confusing her even further.
“When I saw ya at the pool….” He repeated, amending it a little. “…the first time I saw ya at the pool.”
“That was….” Realization dawned on her. “That was years ago.”
“Yeah,” he nodded wistfully. “Seein’ ya like that, the only thought that came ta my mind was how would it feel to make love to ya by that secret spot near the cabin.”
“Oh Logan,” she reached up to kiss him chastely, tears welling up in her eyes. Have seen her rollercoaster emotional behavior in the past few days, Logan let it slide.

“That what was what came ta my mind. That and…..” he continued with a smirk.
“And…” she asked softly as he wipes her tears away.
“How fuckin’ hot ya looked,” his eyes twinkled with mischief. “Especially yer tits,” he deliberately said tits instead of boobs or breasts.

“Did you now?” her eyes twinkled back him.
“Uhm-hmmm,” he nods as he smelled the change in her scent. “How perfect they were,” he trailed his fingers under and around one full breast, taking care not to touch the sensitive and wanting nub on it. “How large, full, round,” he continued whispering huskily, enjoying the spiking in her arousal. “How I wanted ta play with them….make them mine. Make ya mine.”

“Uhn-Logan,” Ororo arched her lithe body against him, all the while rubbing it along his muscled one. “What do you mean by *were*?” she piped up as his words fully sink in.
“Yes *were*,” he nodded in affirmation. “Because….”

“Because…” her brow crinkled in slight annoyance.
“I thought that they were perfect then,” he pulled her on top of him, his renewed erection resting against her wetness. “But…” he lowered her so that her breasts hung directly over him, gently swaying with their heavy weight. “They were nowhere as perfect as they are now.”

“Hmm-really,” Ororo smirked and gave a test jerk, causing him to jerk off the bed and into her, her folds opening up for his entry.
“Yeah,” he flicked his tongue out and gave one of them a slight lick, causing Ororo to nearly collapse onto him. “Do ya know why?”
“Nnn…..” she shook her head, enjoying the feeling rising in her again.

“Because,” in one swift motion, he had her turned over and lying on her back, with his face hovering over her chest. “They are not just yers now. They are mine, just like the rest of ya are…..”

“….just as I am yers.”


Note: Some of the places and rides etc. mentioned here are what I remember from my last Niagara visit over two years ago. Hope I remembered them correctly. If not, tough luck.

Say bye-bye to Canada....Hmph!!

...and don't forget to REVIEW!!
Late Afternoon *WATCH* by batman_wolverine
Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

** ** indicates telepathic communication
‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words

-----

‘Twenty-hour hours,’ Ororo mused happily as she lay soaking in a relaxing bubble bath. ‘Twenty-four hours more and I will no longer be *Ms.* Ororo Monroe. Twenty-four hours from now I will be *Mrs.* Ororo Monroe-Howlett.’

Ever since Steve Rogers, Captain America had seen Logan and called him by his ‘REAL’ name, he had been tracking down whatever he could about his family and his life before Wolverine. What he found had been a bag of mixed tricks. He was not so much happy than having a sense of contentment at the revelation. Knowing his name, even though he never used it brought fruition to years of searching, prodding through old military bases and tracking down hundreds if not thousands of leads.

What Rogers told him surprised all of the x-men. Wolverine was James Howlett, a Canadian paratrooper who had been Captain’s partner in many of their covert missions during World War II. His colleagues called him ‘lucky’ Jim, because he recovered from any type of wound and survived anything and everything from a knife slash to a missile explosion. What they or the Captain did not know then was that his so called *luck* was his mutant ability, his ‘Healing Factor’.

----

“Mr. and Mrs. Howlett…” Ororo wondered aloud as she slid her hands over her slightly rounded belly. “….and family. Has a nice ring to it.”

“Sure does darlin’,” two large hands came and covered her eyes.

“LOGAN,” Ororo exclaimed in disbelief as she wiggled to rub her face under his hands. “What are you doing here? You know that we are NOT supposed to see each other for the last twenty four hours before the wedding.”
“I know ‘Ro,” Logan removed one hand, while moving the other to keep her eyes closed and covered. “We are NOT seein’ each other.”

“What do you mean…?” Ororo started but stopped at the feel of a silken cloth drape over her eyes. “Oh.”
“Yeah,” removing his obscuring hand, Logan tied the blindfold behind her head, effectively blinding her. “Like I said, not seein’ each other.”
“But, you,” Ororo lifted her hand from the water and flailed it over he head in search for her fiancé’s face. Capturing it at the wrist, Logan brought it to his face, letting her feel his own blindfolded eyes.

“When did you tie this?” she inquired with wonder. He had found a loophole in the no-seeing clause. ‘We cannot see each other,’ her smile widened at his brilliance. The oft spoken phrase ‘The best at what he does,’ coming to her mind.
“When I came to yer door,” Logan replied as he came across and lowered himself on the edge of the tub. Plunging his hand into the lukewarm water, he pulled out the stopper.

“I missed ya an’ wanted to be with ya,” the want in his voice mirrored her own.
“I missed you too,” Ororo whispered as she sat up in the almost empty tub, her body still covered in the foamy bubbles from her bath. Lifting a hesitant hand, she reached out for him. “A lot.”

----

“Uhn-Logan,” Ororo moaned as Logan’s probing fingers found and grasped at a soft flattened nipple, tugging and pinching it to erection.
“Need you ‘Ro,” Logan steadied himself and pulled her up into his lap. “Need you….”
“Me too, my love,” blinded from the sash around her eyes, Ororo had to rely on her other senses, particularly touch to find and trace her lover’s facial features. “I’ll always be there for you, in sickness and in health, through thick and thin. Just as…”
“Just as I’ll be always there fer ya,” they consciously or subconsciously whispered words of one of the marriage vows they were *supposed* to say the next day. “Fer ya an’ fer…” he rested one hand on her abdomen, fanning his metal-laced fingers out protectively. “…fer our kids.”

“Kids?” Ororo’s voice held mirth as she *felt* the smile adorning his lips, just as he traced hers.
“Yeah kids,” Logan bent down to kiss her, his enhanced senses allowing him to correctly place her exhaled breath and her succulent lips just below her nose. “A whole brood of beautiful little ‘Roros…little *storms* just like ya.”
“…or little Wolverines, just like you,” Ororo shot back at him. “Logan…mmm,” her next words were lost as his mouth descended on hers, his tongue instantly pushing in to meet hers.

“Need ya ‘Ro,” Logan moaned at her mouth, his hard erection digging into her sides to let her know about his aching need.
“Yess,” Ororo hissed as Logan inserted his two fingers into her flowing wetness, his thumb resting on and rubbing around and over her engorged clit. “Yess,” she bit down on his lower lip, hard. Hard enough to break the skin and get a coppery taste in her mouth.

“The shower,” she commented to draw attention to the drying soapy film coating her body.
“Ferget it. I can’t wait that long.”

“Neither can I,” Ororo smiled against his mouth, licking along the now healed skin, removing any remaining trace of the bite wound. “That’s why you are going to join me.”

“I like the way ya think,” Logan returned her smile, his fingers continuing their to and fro action as she reached down and grasped his hardness.
“No,” she stepped off his lap, *pulling* him up along with her. “You LOVE the way I think. Now come, my slave, your goddess commands you.”
“YES Ma’am,” Logan’s throbbing erection gave a mock salute in her hand as she felt along the walls with her other hand and led them to the shower.

----

“Uhn-‘Ro,” Logan was jerking at his waist as Ororo continued to slide her hand along his erection, kissing along her neck, he rested his left hand on her right breast and kneaded it roughly, while she supported his head there and combed through his mane with the fingers of her other hand, the warm water showering all over them.
“Logan,” Ororo moaned in return. “This…this is….” She couldn’t get the words to expresses the sensations bubbling and threatening to boil over inside her. She had never felt this way. Blindfolded, she had to rely on her other senses. “Is this…is this how you feel…feel every time?”
“Yeah,” he reached up and pulled her down for a deep rough kiss, his lips mashing against and into her, threatening to swallow her whole.

“Ya gotta let go ‘Ro,” he urged weakly as his jerks became faster and erratic.
“Why?” he detected her smile at as she rested her jaw against his forehead, increasing the to and fro movements of her own hand, holding him tightly against her. “Turn off the water my love.”
‘’Ro,” he followed her command. “’Ro…I can’t…can’t hold….”
“Let go dearest, let go,” she whispered and tilted her head to provide him complete access to her neck. “Let….Uhn.”

Her words was stifled to a painful yet erotic cry as Logan bucked in her hand and ferociously sank his fangs into the lower curve of her neck as his release started splashing all over her waist and hand.

“Uhn….Goddess,” Ororo moaned as Logan continued sucking and lapping at her bleeding shoulder, cleaning the wound just as she had cleaned his. The wound would heal, though not as fast as him and because of her unique mutation, it wouldn’t leave a scar. However, it will remain long enough for everyone else to see when she wore her sleeveless gown tomorrow. ‘Everyone will know I am his,’ the raging storm inside her howled possessively.

“’Ro,” Logan growled as the orgasm induced haze lifted from his currently *feral* mind. “I’ve gotta have ya. Right here, right now.”
“Yess my love,” Ororo responded by curling her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the ground. Lifting her ejaculate slicked hand, she licked it as a cat licking the milk off its paws, purring contently the whole. “Oh….Logan, Oh Godde….SCOTT!”

----

“SCOTT,” Logan snarled angrily, sniffing to try to catch sniff of their cycloptic teammate. “Darlin’, this ain’t the time…”
“Scott,” she knocked against his head to let him know about the telepathic connection inside her own mind. “He’s in my head.”

**What are ya doin’ there Scooter?** Logan’s mental warning boomed on the telepathic level.
**Logan, what are you doing there?** Scott Summers crisp and all business thought answered back. **You know you are not supposed to be there. Its less than twenty four hours before the wedding. **
**I know that dickhead** Logan snarled at him. **I ain’t seein’ her and she ain’t seein’ me. Our eyes are covered. Now stop snooping into our heads and get yer gutter thoughts outta our mind. Don’t ya have yer white bitch whose boots ya haveta lick.**

**Logan** Ororo’s amused warning sounded over the thought waves as the ‘bitch’ in question interjected herself.
**Very glib Wolverine. You must have spent at least a week to come up with that one. I ‘allowed’ Scott to be the one to talk to you because he felt he could reason with you, but I guess we were wrong afterall.** Emma chuckled mentally. **Ororo, I suggest you control your emotions. There are gale force winds blowing outside and the power has gone off. We are having to use the backup generators. And PLEASE, leash your animal or else…. **
**OR ELSE WHAT** telepathic ‘thunder’ boomed from the weather goddess. **Tread lightly Emma…..very lightly. You ‘DO’ remember what I had said about diamonds. They aren’t indestructible. As for Logan, he is more human than you will ever be. Now, Leave us ALONE**

----

“Sorry dearest,” Ororo lowered her head to nuzzle into his shoulder, her legs and arms still wound tightly around his stocky body. “I don’t know what came over me. Its just that these mood swings I have…”
“Ssshh darlin’,” Logan shushed her as he carried her out of the shower and to the open area of the bathroom, his nose twitching at the salty smell of her tears. “Ya did nothin’ that ya should feel bad about.”

“I don’t,” she lifted her, her mouth searching for his. “That’s what I feel bad about. I don’t feel bad because of what I did. I feel proud about it.”
“Proud?” she could almost sense Logan’s brows knitting in confusion at her answer.
“Yes,” she rested her cheek against his, gently rubbing it over his whiskers. “She threatened you…”
“Nah, she…..” Logan started, but was silenced by a kiss from her.
“Yes, she DID,” Ororo emphasized. “She threatened you, she threatened YOU….my mate. That means she threatened my family. Our family. Our child.”

“Whoa,” Logan’s eyes widened behind his blindfold. “Ya ‘re turning in quite the lioness.”
“Ummm-hmmm,” she wiggled in his embrace, her wet folds rubbing against his hardness, her mood turning get again. “And everyone knows how fierce a lioness can be.”

“Yes my lioness,” Logan smirked as he lowered himself onto his knees, his position causing the swollen head of his rock hard erection to part and enter through her puffed up nether lips. “My goddess.”
“Make love to my Logan,” she rose up slightly to give him access to reposition his shaft. “Make love to me my love.”

“As the goddess commands.”

-----

“YESSS,” Ororo hissed as in one swift thrust, Logan pulled her down onto his erection. She always marveled at this moment, the moment he entered her and completed her.

Stilling inside her, Logan kissed Ororo chastely on the lips before moving further down to her chin, her shoulder, giving the still fresh bite wound a tentative lick, finally going further down to latch onto and suckle at her full and slightly pendulous breasts.

“Logan…”

Ororo's hands raked through his hand as smiled down at way he nibbled at the erect chocolate colored flesh, finally taking the entire areola into his mouth. Twisting at their junction, she half-heartedly urged him to go further, her long platinum hand sticking to her soft clay colored skin.

“LOGAN,” she cried out as she felt him withdraw from inside her, her body screaming out at its loss. Opening her mouth to cry out again, she felt herself being turned over onto her hands and knees and Logan rose properly on his knees and positioned himself behind her.

“Yer mine ‘Ro,” his guttural voice rumbled through her.
“Yes,” she threw her head back. “As you are….MINE,” she screamed as Logan entered her roughly, his erection rubbing against her extra-sensitized g-spot, the friction . “MINE.”

“All yer darlin’, all yers,” Logan growled as he began moving inside her, all the while breathing in the heady musk of her arousal. Both of them were breathing in a shallow manner, their hearts pounding at their rib cages as their combined scents saturated the air around them.

Rubbing his hands along her smooth round behind, Logan increased the speed of his motions, going in deeper with each thrust. Soon he had set a smooth rhythm, filling her to the hilt as his one hand came to the front and flicked a thumb against her pulsing clit.

------

“Logan,” her moan carried urgency this time. “I-I…”
“Yes darlin’.”

“I want to see you.”
“’Ro,” he growled helplessly. “I want ta see ya too….but….now, like this…..”
“I know,” she hung her head in frustration, her damp hair curtaining around her.

“Logan,” she tried again.
“Yeah ‘Ro,” ‘Don’t ask that again darlin’,’ he pleaded mentally. “I won’t be able ta say NO a second time.’

“Turn me over,” she stilled herself against him. “I can then feel you watching me and can *watch* you with my body.”
“Can do that darlin’,” he would have broken into a laugh at the way she had improvised, had it not been for his own burning need to *see* her.

Withdrawing from her, he flipped her over onto her back, only to re-sheath himself into her again, her legs wrapping themselves firmly around his waist, holding him in that position. Reaching up, he caressed one breast, twirling the nipple while she ground the other herself, her free hand trying to grasp at the flat tiled floor.


“Logan….faster, faster Logan,” she pleaded. “I-I…”
“I know darlin’,” he sensed her approaching climax and also his own. “Me too ‘Ro.”

Returning his hands back to her waist, he speeded up and began to pound in long hard strokes, pushing in deeper with each insertion. Applying an equal and opposite ‘jerking’ force against him, Ororo extended her free hand to cup his sac, applying a gentle pressure, silently urging ‘them’ and him to release their milky treasure.

“Or…Orr…OROROoooooo…..” Logan’s cry trailed off into a howl as he threw his head back and started spurting his hot release into her.

His orgasmic howl was the only thing Ororo needed to push her slam-bang into her own *Thundering* orgasm. “Yes, yes, yes….” Was all she could chant as everything went inside her, her body thrashed and convulsed in her fiancé’s strong arms.

“Love you ‘Ro, love you, love you,” Logan answered her chants with proclamation of his own love for her as she continued rocking against him, milking him for every single drop of his release.

Calming down from her own orgasm, a dazed Ororo flailed her hands, trying to find her equally blinded lover. “Logan,” her husky whimper overflowed with emotions, fresh tears soaking the already damp blindfold. “Come to me….come. I need you.”

“Here ‘Ro,” his deep growl answered her verbally as well as physically with its vibrations running through to her at their junction. Collapsing next to her, Logan pulled her to her, gathering her up a baby in his strong muscular arms.

“Love you ‘Ro,” he whispered into her ear, planting a soft kiss at her damp forehead.
“Love you too,” she answered with a kiss on his chest, right above his heart. “In sickness…”
“….in health,” both smiled at the second repeat of that particular vow, before adding their personal twist to it…..together.

“Always and Forever”


Note: Well, this series draws to a close.....two more chapters after this.....and maybe a small Epilogue (although, not sure about that)

How did you like this and the previous chapters? Please REVIEW and let me know!!
Evening *Joy* by batman_wolverine

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the x-men character in any of the different Marvel universes (Cartoon, Comic or Movie). All owned and copy righted by Marvel Comics.

Author’s Note: Takes place in a sort of ‘near’ future Astonishing/Uncanny X-Men comicverse. Logan and Ororo are finally together and engaged to be married. Even though one is an agnostic and the other a follower of an ancient tribal beliefs, they have agreed to have a *conventional* wedding ceremony to join them together in the eyes of the world, just as they are joined in their souls.

‘ ’ indicates thought
“ ” indicates spoken words



The sun was setting on the horizon when Wolverine entered their honeymoon home, the x-boathouse, carrying his beautiful and *barely showing* blushing bride in his arms.

-----

Earlier in the day,

“Dearly beloved,” the priest addressed the gathering, especially the two people standing before him. “We are gathered here to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. If there anyone who doesn’t think these two should be joined in marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace.”

“Ah do,” a well-known and feisty southern voice caused everyone to blanch.

“Ah object,” the x-woman known as Rogue piped up again. “Ah object on the basis that the bride is too beautiful to marry a brawler like Wolvie heah.”

“Me too,” Jubilation Lee jumped to her feet, her bright yellow gown playing off nicely against Rogue’s green one. “Although my objection is because the bride is not wearing any yellow and the groom is waaayyyy too hairy.”

“Grrr,” Logan’s halfhearted growl garnered snickers from everyone, including the priest and a relieved Ororo, who gathered her control and dissipated the darkness that had clouded a perfect day.

“Ahl raght, ahl right no needt’ growl,” Rogue swatted a gloved hand against them, answering for both *objectionees*. “There ain’t any objections….well none to stop this marriage ovah.”
“I second that,” Jubilee stuck her tongue at Wolverine. “But I still say, the groom is in dire need of a serious waxing….at least five times a day.”

That comment set off another round of giggles and guffaws from the crowd. Even Logan shook his head at the ‘snickering’ duo, who were high fiving each other and everyone around them.

“Lets get it over with,” he grunted, automatically smiling as a slender hand snaked around his own.

“Yes, LETS,” Ororo seconded him.

-----

Ororo looked stunning in a white and blue silk gown; its color perfectly matching sapphire blue eyes, the gossamer veil not able to hide the glow on her face. It seemed that she had an aura around her, the slight roundness of her belly completing the mother goddess persona. Her long platinum locks were bound in a intricate style above her head, a three hour effort….*work of art* as its creators Kitty, Jubilee, Rachel and Rogue had called it, just like the rest of her ensemble they had spent days fawning over.

The four *wolvie* girls had taken it upon themselves to get the bride and groom ready for the wedding of a lifetime. They had even managed to blackmail Logan into wearing a coat, and although it was no tuxedo, which he flat out refused to wear, it was a smart combination coat-pant, just the kind he favored in his *special-outings* with his wind goddess.

“Dearly beloved….” The priest began again as Logan turned to gaze up into the deep blues of the woman he loved and was marrying.

His friend.

His lover.

His wife.

His ‘Ro.

----

“Do you Logan take thee Ororo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, forsaking all others? As long as you both shall live”

“You bet,” Logan spoke out aloud for everyone present to hear. “Uh-I mean, I do.”

Smiling at him, the priest turned to the not so blushing bride.

“And do you Ororo,” he addressed the veiled Nubian beauty, “Do you take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, forsaking all others? As long as you both shall li...”

“I do,” Ororo answered even before the final word out.

“That’s MY girl,” Logan grinned over his shoulder.


“By power vested in me I now pronounce you, man and wife. You may kiss your bri…de,” the same thing happened again as Logan lifted the veil off his WIFE, engulfed her into his arms and proceeded to kiss her to their heart’s content.

“HEY,” a voice tore through their kiss induced haze. Without pulling away, Logan lifted Ororo and turned to face the *intruder*.
“Let her go Wolvie,” Jubilee was pouting mischievously as she tapped her feet impatiently. “You can get all hot, heavy and nasty later. No one wants to see your hairy ass. I saw it once and I still have nightmares about it.”

“GET LOST Jubilee,” Jubilee’s mouth fell open, not at the comment, but at….

“ORORO,” at who had made it.

------

Present,

“Logan,” Ororo smiled even as she nuzzled into her husband’s embrace, her free arm tightly curled around his neck. “You can set me down now. We are indoors.”
“I know that darlin’,” the rumble of the possessive growl vibrated right through to her center. “But we ain’t reached the bed yet.”

“NO,” her exclamation caused him to stop short in his tracks. “I mean, you can’t go inside the room.”
“’Ro,” his needy whine was oh, so cute. Well at least that is how it appeared to the clad in white Ororo Monroe-Howlett.
“I mean,” she brought her hand to his chest and rubbed it through the constrictive shirt. “You can’t go inside the room…..until I call you.”

“Call me?” realization lit up the golden flecks in Logan’s eyes. “What dya have in mind, my wife.”
“Wife,” that received a kiss along the curve of his neck. “I’ll like the sound of that, my husband….the father of my child….OUR child.”

“I also like the way your arms feel around me,” she whispered huskily as strong arms tightened around her. “Most of all….” She let the words trail. “….I LOVE the way you feel INSIDE me.”
“Grrr,” the growl told her all she needed to know.

“Down boy,” Ororo giggled as her talented mouth did some interesting things to her man’s earlobe.
“I don’t wanna,” Logan grunted as he nuzzled into her bare neck, his teeth grazing along his favorite *biting* area.
“Then, do you suggest we just stay here, *standing* like this?”
“Nah,” a light nip answered her question. “We stay right here, but not standing.”

“Logan,” Ororo gathered her last bit of courage and pushed away from an equally aroused Wolverine. “Set me down. I have a surprise for you.”
“Surprise,” the smile at her neck told her that he liked the sound of that, but not of the part of letting her go, even if it was for just ten minutes.

“Yes,” came the intoxicating answer as the Nubian goddess touched the ground, the deep cleavage of her bosom, rubbing down Logan’s face and playing havoc on an already straining feral arousal. “There is something for you there,” a slender finger pointed to the bar. “Enjoy it while I get *ready*. I want you ready too….your scent.”
“Already am ‘Ro,” Logan urged as Ororo stepped towards the door. “An’ so ya.”

“Fuck,” he cursed impatiently as Ororo stepped inside and locked the door behind her. “Lets see,” Logan mused as he walked to the bar. “What did….Hmmm,” his words feel silent as a small smile captured his lips. “Ready huhn…scent,” he reached for the lit cigar and bottle of chilled beer. “Shoulda guessed.”

Along with the beer and the cigar, there was also a small note, written in Ororo’s beautiful cursive.

*Enjoy your pleasures and get ready for mine. Dress Code…Pants….ONLY*

“Whatever ya want darlin’,” Logan chuckled towards the closed door, sweet scents wafting through it. Taking the offensive coat, he started unbuttoning the shirt.

------

A few minutes later: On the other side of the door,

Ororo checked herself for the last time, sending a cursory glance across the room. ‘Perfect,’ she silently congratulated herself and her co-conspirators, Jubilee, Rachel, Kitty and Rogue and their *special-secrecy-officer*, X23. They had painstakingly helped her in making her idea a reality. Everything was in place, the candles were lit, the music set to play the moment the door opened and last but definitely not the least….the mini fridge was stocked and ready to assist in their *X-perience *.

Adjusting her hair, she stepped towards the door, ‘Time to call out to MY Wolverine.’ Gliding two fingers along her wet folds, Ororo *did not* stifle the escaping moan as her own liquid essence coated the probing fingers, saturating them with her scent.

“’Ro,” Logan growled as his sensitive ears caught the moan through the closed door. Moments later the knob turned and the most intoxicating scent in the world hit him, his groin tightening at the scent emitting from the slick shiny digits.
“Come to me my love,” the barest of whispers reached his ears, two beckoning fingers hypnotizing his legs into moving on their own accord, like a moth to a flame.

Reaching the door, Logan gently pushed it open, his jaw hitting the floor the moment he entered the candle lit room.

------

“I take you like it,” Ororo smiled coyly at the befuddled expression on her husband’s face.

”Logan,” her voice grew concerned at his lack of reaction. Walking up to him, she gently closed his gaping jaw. “Say something.”

In response to her urging, Logan fell down to his knees, his eyes not moving from the angelic sight before him. Ororo was dressed in what could simply be called as a long almost sheer white sheet, draped in a pseudo-Grecian fashion ONLY around her waist. Her long luxurious tresses were draped in a similar fashion over her full and slightly tender breasts.

“Goddess,” was the first word to come out of his mouth, deep love and lust and something akin to reverence shone in his ever-darkening eyes.
“Your Goddess, my warrior,” Ororo whispered as she slid down in front of him. “Yours….ONLY yours,” she whispered of his possession.

“Say it dearest,” she urged him at his silence. “I want to hear it from you. I know you are mine. I want to hear whose I am….tell me.”

“MINE,” Wolverine growled as he reached forward to grasp at his goddess, missing and grabbing at only empty space as Ororo anticipated his move and drew back, calling on her winds to lift her up and away from him.

“’Ro,” his voice sounded both frustrated and needy at the same time.

“Not so easy, O’ Wolverine,” Ororo retorted with the slightest hint of glee. “Tonight you have to prove yourself….prove your worth.”

“Prove? Worth?” Wolverine seemed lost…..but just for a moment, a wicked smile forming to expose his inch long canines. “What do I gotta do?”

Smirking at his *cockiness*, Ororo revealed her *hand*. “Nothing much, my *personal* feral. You just need to do one simple thing.”
“What?” the self-assured and severely frustrating *Wolverine-smirk* faltered at her seemingly innocent request.

“Oh, nothing serious,” Ororo floated around him, trailing *still* heavily *scented* fingers along his chest and shoulders. “And I assure you, you will find the results most *satisfying*.”

“What do I gotta do ‘Ro?” feeling the arousal cloud swirl around him, Logan felt his tentative control slipping away.

“You need to submit to me.”

-----

Seconds later, a barely clothed and courtesy of another blindfold, blinded Logan, flopped down on the bed.

“Relax my love,” Logan’s head snapped towards the husky sound of his wife…..his *domineering* wife. “Tonight, is our night.”
“Darlin’,” Logan followed her movements with his ears and nose. “How do ya expect me ta do anything, if I cannot see or touch you. It should be good fer both of us.”
“It will be,” this time she was just behind his ears. “Trust me?” her statement carried a question, a question whose answer was known to both of them.

“Always,” the *helpless* Wolverine answered without the slightest hesitation, smiling as he felt soft lips brush against his, *his* windrider’s breath mingling with his, causing both of them to moan with need.

-----

“HEY,” Logan yelped as he felt himself pushed onto his back, his head landing on the soft down pillows, immersing him once again in the sweet vanilla and sandalwood scent of his dusky goddess.

“Hmmm, this is just the way I want you to be,” he sensed the smirk even through the blindfold.
“How?” he asked nevertheless.
“Like this,” Ororo lowered herself onto him, straddling his midsection. Bending down to his face, she whispered, while kissing him softly. “Like (kiss)….this (kiss)…..in my (kiss)….bed (kiss). Ready (kiss)…..for (kiss)…..ME (kiss).” She emphasized the last words by caressing along the strained zipper of his trousers.

“’Ro,” Just like the body under the fabric of his clothing, Wolverine’s voice also grew tight.

“Tell me Logan; tell me what do you want?” Ororo whispered huskily, all the while trailing slender fingers up over his groin and through his soft chest hair.
“You know what I want,” growing wilder by the second, Logan gave an involuntary jerk into Ororo.
“Tell me,” she commanded rather than urged.

“I…I want,” words were losing their meaning for him. “I want….YOU.”
“Good…,” that got a full kiss on the lips from the ethereal goddess. “Answer…” (another kiss)

“Now,” she slid off him. “Get rid of this interfering piece of cloth.” Lifting his right hand, she curled the fingers to form a fist. “I need one.”
“One?” even through the blindfolds, his eyes furrowed in confusion.
“One,” Ororo repeated, momentarily rubbing the space between the first and the second knuckle. “Just one.”

As soon as she had withdrawn her fingers, Logan slowly extended his index claw, relaxing both his arm and hand to give Ororo complete control of the razor sharp blade.

“Easy baby,” he reminded her of the destructive nature of the weapon she was wielding. “Ya don’t wanna….”
“Don’t worry dearest,” Ororo silenced him as she adeptly used the claw to what it did best, slicing and dicing….well, in this case, more like ripping. “I want you complete and unharmed. The *merchandise* is invaluable to me….just like the rest of you.”

“Good to know,” his attempt at humor precipitated a light poke with the blunt side of the blade sliding along his burgeoning erection.

“’Ro,” he almost whimpered. “Watch the…uh, merchandise.”

---

Naked, save for the blindfold, Logan reached out to caress the curve of Ororo's left breast through her silken hair, his other hand going down to cup the left round of her bottom.

“Uhn, Logan,” Ororo let out a sigh as he circled the nipple with his thumb, all the while applying a gentle kneading pressure with his other hand.

“That’s all for now,” she reluctantly pushed his hands away and moved down his body, all the while planting soft kisses.

“Take it easy darlin’,” Ororo whispered, perfectly mimicking her husband. Puckering her mouth, she gently blew along his length, the cool air causing goose pimples to form all over the taut flesh.

“Ororo,” he cried out her full name at the first contact of her warm, moist tongue against the swollen head of his erection, her fingers trailing over the veins lining its surface. ‘Velvet encased Admantium,’ Ororo mused as she curled and uncurled her fingers around its circumference.

“Now, for your next step on your submission to me,” Ororo’s voice pierced through the haze clouding his mind.

“Remember,” she reminded him of their *deal*. “You are not to move….and more importantly you are not to lose control and take mine away from me. At least…,” Lifting a hand to his face, Ororo caressed it before pulling off the lightly bound sash. “…..Not until I give it to you.”

His breathing ragged, Logan growled, “You got it ‘Ro,” his tenuous control clear to both of them.

“’RO,” Logan gasped again as she silently lowering her mouth, this time taking more of him into her mouth, her hands caressing the equally swollen and tight scrotal sac. Leaning back into the pillows, Logan dug his fingers into the sheet, his claws peeking out of their sheaths to tear at the rumpled fabric.

“Grrr…’Roro,” he half growled, half whimpered as Ororo ceased her ministrations, licked and smacked her lips contentedly, her bright eyes shining up to him.
“Hmm, sweet and spicy…..Just the way I like it.”

Sliding her first two fingers into her own wetness, she worked them slowly. Her thumb worked along her hardened nub as she hummed along his erection, constantly keeping it in a excited state…..not that it needed it.

“’Ro,” Logan pleaded as he lightly jerked in her grasp.

----

“Patience dearest, patience,” the cerulean eyes clouded over slightly as Ororo let a cool breeze blow over his hated body, causing him to let out an involuntary shiver, which her actions only accentuated. Turning her head sideways, Ororo licked and kissed the underside of his shaft, her index finger rolling over the sensitive head, coating it with the smoothly oozing clear fluid.

“Something to keep you interested,” Ororo smiled as held his gaze as she withdrew her fingers, and brought them up to his mouth, smiling as he greedily lapped the moisture on them, finally sucking them inside completely to clean them thoroughly.

Resting her head on one sculpted thigh, Ororo dragged her thumb vertically along her lips, just as she had licked along his hard length. “I love your taste….almost as I much as I love you.”
“’Ro,” Logan grunted as he squelched the urge to take over and put an end to this teasing. The only reason he didn’t do it was because he had promised that she was the one in control tonight. “Please.”

“Please what Logan?” her hand firmly closed around him. “Tell me.”
“Please….” Teeth gnashed against teeth. “…..suck me.”
“Is that a command,” one cloudy eyebrow arched at him.
“Y-No,” he shook his head against the pillow. “Its….its….a request.”

“Request,” she mused as her she almost let go of him. “Sounded more like a plea to me. Are you begging Logan,” the glint in her eyes mirrored the glint in his. “Is the great Wolverine, who doesn’t beg to no one….is he begging me, a mere woman….”

“NO,” Logan snarled at her comment. “The Wolverine begs to no one….and there ain’t nothin’ *mere* about ya.”
“Then?”
“It’s the man who is pleading to his goddess. Please ‘Ro.”

“Close your eyes Logan,” her gentle voice had gained control of his subconscious, forcing him to do her bidding.

“ORORO,” Logan snarled as he felt himself being enclosed in a moist heat as Ororo closed her mouth around him. “Don’t stop…please.”

Even with his eyes closed, he felt Ororo draw back long enough to give him a soft smile belong plunging down with a vengeance as she increased the pressure and pace her mouth was applying on him, her one hand caressing his abdominal muscles while the other rubbing along his thighs before coming up to cup him.

Relaxing her jaw muscles Ororo managed to swallow almost all of him so that she could clearly smell the musky odor that was purely Wolverine’s and now hers.

Soon she heard the grunt she waiting for…the one announcing the advent of his release.

“’Ro,” was all Logan could manage as a warning. Ororo lifted herself until she just held him inside her mouth….barely, her hand feeling the contractions of his abdominal muscles as he started coming, roaring out her name as the first hot spurts of his release splashed against the back of her mouth and her tongue, filling her sooner than she could swallow.
Letting go of his still pulsing erection, Ororo looked up at her husband, whose eyes were wide open, but the glazed look in them told her that he wasn’t seeing anything. She had taken over and saturated all his senses.

“Hmmm,” she smiled contently as she licked along the length and width of his shaft.

--------

“Logan,” Ororo’s whisper came from within the wind that had just picked up in the room, drawing him out of his own lust-misted mind.

“’Roro,” Logan’s eyes widened at the sight before him.

She was floating above him, naked as the day she was born. Her perfectly rounded and pregnancy-filled breasts were swaying just along his chest, the gentle friction exciting them both. Her hair had fanned out as she wielded her power to keep her airborne.

“Touch me,” the goddess commanded as she rose further along his body. “Without your hands,” her words stopped the progress of his hands. “Touch me…..NOW.”

-SNIKT-

“No hands,” she smiled down at him as she lowered herself further until his slightly swaying erection was rubbing against her inner thighs and her breasts were a hair breath away from his parched lips.

“You like them,” Ororo stated smugly as Logan wetted his lips. Logan loved her love dumplings and used to spend hours showing his love for them, and ever since they had grown larger due to her pregnancy, Ororo herself had developed a sort of fetish for showing them off…albeit only to Logan. As much as she enjoyed teasing Logan with them, she loved the attention he paid towards them, the gentle fondness with which he nuzzled against and in between them, his soft whiskers exciting them continuously. She also loved the gentle and sometimes not so gentle bites he gave to them, the marks fading away due to her own mutation.

Shaking her torso, she rubbed herself against his erection and mouth, stifling a moan of her own at the feel of warm metal along her back. Logan was touching her, in a way only he could.

She always loved the warmth in them, warmth that came from residing in the living furnace that was Wolverine. The way he wielded them was exceptional. They were truly an extension of his being, a fact that was being made clear now. Turning his hand sideways, he let the backs and blunt edges of the otherwise razor sharp claws slide down her body, starting from her shoulder, down the smooth curve of her arched back, to the abrupt rise of her hips and finally down them, finally come to a stop near the junction of her legs.

“Logan,” Ororo moaned as she lowered herself onto his face, mashing one milky breast against and into his waiting mouth, a moan escaping from her lips as he captured the tender and erect nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. The opposing gentle caresses from the metal claws and hard ones from his soft lips, was enough to drive her to a bone melting orgasm, which she barely avoided by breaking contact with the heated metal and lowering herself completely onto him, her soft curves instantly molding against his angles,

“Ororo,” Logan groaned at her breast as their bodies finally came in complete contact with each other’s.

“Touch me Logan,” Ororo breathed into his hair. “Touch me my love.”

-SNIKT- the claws went back in.

------

Lifting his arms, Logan turned sideways and laid Ororo onto her back as he pulled her down until their faces were lined up against each other’s, their hot breaths mingling with each other’s.

Reluctantly leaving Ororo’s embrace, Logan slid down her body to kneel between her thighs. Although the position was a fairly *normal* one compared to some of the things they had done in the past, it allowed him to be close to her, something that both of them wanted and needed now.

Their eyes met in a silent assent. It was natural for them. It was as if one knew what the other wanted. It had been for many years. What had started as camaraderie in battle had progressed to a sort of sixth sense in the private lives as friends, lovers and now spouses.

“Love ya ‘Ro,” was all Logan said as Ororo lifted her legs and wrapped them around him, drawing him closer and finally into her.

“Uhn-Goddessssss…,” Ororo hissed when the large bulbous head of his erection penetrated her. “Now Logan,” she applied pressure with her heels. “Faster my love…..I need you…Now.”

“Easy ‘Ro,” Logan would have laughed at any other time. He was the one trying to retain control, while his usually calm and collected wife was letting herself and her emotions run rampant, a fact clear by the snowfall….INSIDE THE FUCKIN’ ROOM.

“Logan,” Ororo’s tried to raise herself to grab him and pull him bodily into her. However, in her current state all she managed was to run a feathered caress along the length of Logan’s midsection, starting at his shoulder and ending at the dense growth of hair around his waist. “I feel empty, Logan,” her smooth temple crinkled in frustration. “I feel incomplete…complete me.”

“Ororo,” Logan’s feral growl carried a life’s worth of love and meaning. Gripping her sides firmly he pushed into her and filled her completely in one swoop, causing her to cry out at the familiar and welcome but slightly painful pleasure.

-----

“I like this,” Ororo gave a wistful smile as she gave a gentle twist at their joining.

“What?” Logan asked with a smile as he gave the slightest of thrust in reply to her movement.
“This,” Ororo snaked her fingers into his dark mane as he bent down to nuzzle in between the valley of her chocolate colored and just as sweet breasts. “You with me….inside me. I like it. It makes me feel whole. I wish we could always stay like this.”

“Can do darlin’,” Logan smirked as he gave another thrust, a harder one this time. “What’s the use of this damned healing factor if not to keep my woman…my wife happy?” Another thrust ended his words.
“That’s a thought,” the tumultuous weather inside and outside the room had tempered a bit as its mistress conversed with her consort.

“’Ro,” Logan ground himself inside her, rubbing himself against her sensitive inner walls.
“Yesss…..” Ororo didn’t even try to stifle her moan this time. This was her night….their night and she had every intention of enjoying it to the fullest….and beyond.

“Enough talking.”

----

Pushing deeper Logan began moving; his initial strokes long and slow. Ororo had grabbed onto his broad shoulders, her hard grip causing her nails to dig into the firm muscles, scraping the skin with each thrust, only to have it healed by with the reverse motion.

Soon they were moving against each other in a primal rhythm, their hearts beats matching each other’s in a perfect harmony that only two people in love as them could have. Lightening flashes were turning the night into day, their thunderous booms shaking the very earth itself.

Not that any of it mattered to the couple, who were totally immersed in each other, their world contracting to their two writhing bodies, almost conjoined with each other, slick light weather worn skin of the feral Wolverine, rubbing and sliding against equally slick but darker honey smooth skin of his mate, the majestic Storm.


“Please! Please, oh goddess, YES,” Ororo’s cries filled the almost whitened room, a thin film of freshly fallen snow covering everything except the heated bodies on the bed. Her pleading voice and the howling winds caused Logan to lose to his inner Wolverine, his expression changing to a snarl, “Please what? Tell me darlin’. I wanna hear ya say it. Please what?”

Focusing her gaze, she locked eyes with him, her white electricity against his black feral. “Make me yours Wolverine,” this time it was Storm who spoke and not Ororo. “Make me yours….claim me….MARK ME.”

Her words had the desired effect, as the intensity of thrusts into her increased, as he slammed into her as deep as he could get, filling her to the hilt as she convulsed under him. Ororo held onto the raging storm she has unleashed, her mouth spouting nonsensical words as she shuddered and succumbed to his body….to him.

-------

“ORORO,” the roar of pure and utter sexual gratification shook the walls of the boathouse, as his climax hit him like a sledgehammer.

Throwing his head back, Wolverine howled into the night, before biting down into the soft skin of her shoulder, as he spilled into her. His actions and shuddering body caused Ororo to reach her own release, their bodies functioning as one. Logan continued to thrust against her, deep and breathless grunting vibrating though their junction.

“LOGAN!!” Ororo screamed as she climaxed, a brilliant white light exploding in her mind. Logan grunted and held her close as she convulsed around him, her inner muscled milking his shaft for every single drop of his release.

They stayed that way, their bodies stuck to each other, just as their minds and hearts melded as one. Slowly, Logan lowered himself, turning sideways to avoid crushing her under his metal weighed body. His arms still wrapped around his glowing wife, he pulled her along with him, until she lay on top of him, their limbs intermingled with each other.

“Love you ‘Ro,” he purred as Ororo licked along his shoulder and neck, relishing the slightly salty taste of the sweaty skin.

----

“I’m hungry,” Ororo smiled as she lifted her to head to rest on the sculpted chest.
“Well ya were the one who didn’t wanta eat,” Logan chuckled at her. “I told ya would need the energy, both fer yerself and the kid,” he lovingly caressed her rounded abdomen.
“I was shortchanged on time,” Ororo gave him a mock pout. “I had a better dish in mind.”

“Well ya just wait here and this *dish* will get ya somethin’ ta eat,” Logan started to move out of her embrace.

“No,” she pushed him back down. “You are not to leave this room until I say so.”
“Darlin’,” Logan gave her an incredulous look as she sat up and reached for the mini-fridge built into the side-table.

Opening it, Ororo withdrew almost a dozen bags, cans and boxes.

“’Ro?” Logan looked up at her as she winked at him.
“I made arrangements,” she informed cheekily as she handled the first can and sprayed a liberal amount of whipped cream on Logan, causing him to let out a surprised yelp as the cold foam came into contact with his heated body.

“Ah, just what I have a craving for,” she grinned as she caught hold of the plastic box. “You, whipped cream and….”
“Strawberries,” Logan supplied hopefully, fearing what she might have in mind.

“Uhn-huhn,” she shook her head she showed him the contents of her mystery box.

“Fuck!!” Logan slapped his head, chuckling at her choice. “Not that.”

“Whipped cream and PICKLES dipped in barbecue sauce.”



FIN


Note: Hope you liked it. Took me quite a long time to get it together, as I said eariler with *cleansing*, nothing good and happy seems to come out nowadays.

For *Survival* fic readers....someone very major is going to die in that, along with the usual minor ones. That should be up soon.

Please, don't forget to REVIEW!!
Night of Love by batman_wolverine
Ororo woke up to feeling a sense of peace and fulfilling joy course through her entire being, the ‘two’ causes for it, next to her, one nestled against her naked form and the other within an arm’s reach.

Shifting slightly, her eyes instinctively sought out her baby….the younger one. Her newest love…..her Son, James Henry Howlett. It had been Logan, who had suggested the middle name; for the doctor who had worked with them in bringing this new life into the world. Henry Phillip McCoy, the blue furred leonine mutant better known as Beast.

Once she confirmed of his safety, she turned her gaze to the other side, her movements rousing her second baby….the older one, her husband, Logan.

“Hnn-Umm,” his face involuntary scrunched in slight annoyance at her movements, his light grip across her belly grew firmer, and he pulled her to him, nuzzling into her shoulder, his leg entwining with hers, his face instantly clearing up as he senses detected her, calming him down. ‘Just like a baby.’

Ororo felt complete. Never since she lost her parents all those years ago, had she felt so loved…so fulfilled.

She now had a family of her own.

‘Bright lady, please keep my family safe and grant me the ability to be the best mother and wife I can be…..just as you had granted to my mother before me,’ she said a silent prayer.
Although, her recollection of her parents, was blurry at best, she did remember the feeling of being loved and cherished she had felt with them. She wanted to give the same feelings to her son. As for her husband, he had been getting a lot of loving of his own.

‘Like yesterday night,’ Ororo thought as she lifted her hand to her lips, smiling tenderly at the memory of the previous night. Her body was still abuzz with the aftereffects of their prolonged lovemaking, which thanks to the goddess, was their first one since the birth of young James, almost four months ago. True, he had awakened for his nighttime feeding, but it had been only once. And in true Wolverine fashion, Logan had lovingly, protectively and lustfully watched his ‘first born’ nurse contently at his mother’s breast.

It was something primal and intimate in that, something Ororo realized and felt proud of. Having grown up in Africa, she hadn’t been exposed to any of the so called ‘Taboos’ of the Western world and didn’t shirk from ‘going au naturale’ as Logan had called it in a moment of poetic flash.

‘Makes it easy for him,’ she almost giggled as she ran her fingers through Logan’s soft whiskers, relishing in the involuntary purr that rumbled from his chest….and the automatic tightening of his whole body. It still awed her sometimes, how she could affect him with a single gesture, a touch, word or just her scent. He reaction was instant and enthusiastic. ‘Which he is right now,’ she mused as she felt his hand move down to her waist and pull her to him.

‘Yesterday was…everything,’ she wondered as she continued playing with his whiskers, remembering how she had yanked at them, to pull him to her lips. ‘Must have hurt him,’ she thought, almost ruefully, her regret squelched by the intense feeling of warmth filling her.

She loved watching him sleep, something that never ceased to amaze her, just like the rest of him. Her hand moved to his chest, where she felt the rhythmic thumping of his heart, its beat synchronized with her own, like the music of one of the drums her tribe played on their festivals and celebrations.

Outside, everything seemed brighter, filled with life, more vivid…just like she felt inside her. It was as if nature was mirroring her feelings.

Letting her senses spread out, as Logan had taught her to do, she heard the burbling and splashing of water, from the river nearby, the chirping of birds, the soft murmur of the wind flowing through the trees. In the distance, she heard the roar of a lion, who given the time, had been disturbed from his ‘kingly’ sleep.

--

“Guh,” the call of her child drew her attention to crib, where she found her son attentively looking at her and Logan, his bright-hazel eyes, widening as they met hers. His eyes were an exact copy of Logan, but with an innocence unsullied by the hardships of the world.

“He may be the king of the jungle, in name,” she whispered to her son as she wriggled in Logan’s Admantium grasp, freeing herself just enough to reach over and lift the ‘half-asleep’ James into her arms. “But we all know who the best hunter is around here, don’t we James,” she cooed as she placed the infant against her bare chest, where he instantly nuzzled into the valley of her breasts and promptly returned to his slumber. ‘Just like Logan.’

Moving to regain her previous position, Ororo basked in the feeling of love…of family.

------

They had been here, in Africa for over a month now. They had come as a part of Ororo’s *time off* from the X-Men and X.S.E. Henry had specifically *ordered* her to abstain from stressing herself, either by using her mutant powers or by burdening her mind with the usual administrative and bureaucratic haggling that she had to do as the head of the X.S.E, the mutant *police*.

She had assumed that as they weren’t going to stay in New York, they would go to Logan’s mountain retreat, his…their cabin. Therefore, it had come as a surprise to her when Logan suggested that instead of the Canadian Rockies they try out the African plains, more specifically to her village.

Ororo had been so overjoyed at the prospect of being able to spend time with her tribe and adopted, Mjari, that she had made the weather remain perfect for two straight days, the time that it took them to get all the arrangements done, including handing over temporary authority of X.S.E. to Bishop, with Sage as his second.

Once in Africa, they had taken residence in her house, the one she kept on the outskirts of her village. It gave them their privacy, its location perfect for both and Logan’s tastes. The distance from the village allowing her to be near the general populous, who regarded Logan and James with much as awe as her, after all one was the consort of the Storm Goddess, while the other was her son, visible clearly from his caramel colored skin and shock of unruly white hair. For Logan, the house was just far enough for him to ‘avoid’ meeting people. If they were getting time away, he wanted them to be ‘AWAY’….from everyone. Just the three of them.

-----

He had taken to Africa with the same ease as he felt in his own backyard….the Canadian wilderness. As far he was concerned, it was just less…well ‘no’ snow, more heat and different kind of critters. He was still the same. He was still the Wolverine and that meant he was still the ‘alpha’, a fact that he made clear to all forest creatures, within a week.

He had taken to hunting, mostly as form of entertainment as he had been doing for years. Occasionally, he used to make a kill, not for fun, but for food for himself and Ororo, who during her pregnancy and her time spent at their cabin, had developed a taste for meat, something she didn’t quite relish in the past.

“Its all your fault,” she had jokingly accused him once. “You and your son. Both of you have turned me away from the vegan path I was so faithfully traveling on.”

“Good fer you,” Logan had shot back. “No son of mine is going to be a pansy ass, grass chomper.” As an added poke, he also said, “It’ll keep ya in practice fer the next one.”

That comment had garnered him a narrowed stare, which quickly gave way to an amused smile, which gave way to a light smirk, finally ending with some serious nuzzling…..and a whole night of passionate lovemaking.

It had all started yesterday afternoon.

----

“Hey ‘Ro,” Logan called out to her as she laid out on the ‘beach’ chair on the porch, young James cooing and gurgling in her arms.

“Yes my love,” she answered softly, keeping her voice low so as to not startle James, and knowing that Logan would easily hear it with his enhanced senses.

“You got any plans of going into the village?” he asked as he opened the mesh door and stepped out, an unlit cigar held between his fingers. She knew for a fact that he hadn’t smoked ever since they had come to Africa. He didn’t want to expose James to the smoke. Even at the mansion, he made it a point to shower after he smoked, planning it out in such a way that he had to do it. That meant it was usually during his classes, the danger room sessions or on the few missions he had gone on after James’s birth. The reason he carried a cigar with him was to keep his senses active…and somewhat due to habit.

“You can go Logan,” Ororo responded with a smile as Logan lowered himself next to her, tickling his son’s nose, who grasped at his thick finger and tilted his head to capture it in his mouth. “I know you want to…..and so does James.”

“Yeah, well,” he scratched the back of his head, knowing that she knew his question even before he asked it. “You sure?”

“Yes dearest,” Ororo leaned over to place a light kiss on his lips, their softness molding against her own. “But come back soon. James has had a full day and hopefully should sleep through the night….and you know what that means don’t you.”

“Yeah,” hazel eyes suddenly darkened with the understanding. “We have the whole night to ourselves.”

“Yes,” Ororo smiled back. “The whole night. So go, enjoy yourself and come back soon.”

“See ya soon darlin’, bye kiddo.” With that, he loped off towards the wild.

-----

Watching Logan retreat and finally disappear from sight, Ororo took the time to think about how her life had changed ever since she had left Africa, joining Charles Xavier as a member of his New X-Men, the team which he had assembled to liberate his original X-Men from the mutant island Krakoa. Wolverine too had been a member of the same team, and at first, their relations were far from cordial let alone friendly. He was too rough and crude and she was too naïve and in her present view…too haughty. She had grown used to being regarded and treated as a goddess, and it had been a real cultural shock for her when she didn’t get that respect from her new ‘subjects’.

Nevertheless, she persevered and developed herself, both as an X-Man and as a woman. At the same time the mutant whom at first they all knew only as Wolverine had let down some of his shields and opened himself, first with Kurt and then with the rest of them. Over the years he had unknowingly and sometimes a bit reluctantly gained a *starring* part in all their lives, right from Kitty and Jubilee, who looked up to him as a father figure, to Kurt and Piotr, who looked up to him for his experience and never say die attitude. Even Charles and Henry came to realize the hidden depth in his character and enjoyed their time with him.

Then there were Scott and Jean.

Scott and Logan never got real chummy, both clashing time and again over leadership decisions, with Scott wanting to follow a set plan where everything done was preplanned and simulated at least a dozen times, while Logan preferring the proverbial shooting from the hip. The second and more important reason was the fact they competed for the affections of the same woman, Jean Grey, the Phoenix.

Initially Ororo herself had wondered why would Jean have to think even for a second who to choose between Scott and Logan. Scott seemed the obvious choice, not because of his physical attributes, which given her personal experience with the feral Wolverine, Ororo could vouch for. Jean lost out on that. Scott was the more conventionally cultured one, the stable one, the dependable one, the less violent one. He was also the more trustworthy and loyal one….or he was at that time….or was supposed to be. That view changed when Emma Frost entered the picture and Scott went behind Jean’s back and mind, to pursue a relation with the White Queen and thus betray his marriage vows and the trust Jean put in him.

It was only because of Jean’s own belief that she and Scott belonged together, that the redhead never gave into her attraction towards Logan. That and the fact that Jean could not bear the wild blaze that was…..and still is, the Wolverine. True she flirted with him, keeping him close enough to satiate her yearning for the wild, just enough so that she could find satisfaction in Scott’s arms, but she never embraced that passion completely.

On Logan’s part, although he deeply loved the flame haired Phoenix, he accepted the fact that Jean would never be his and had moved on with his life.

He found love again, and this time it was returned with equal intensity and dedication. However, once again, he lost out, not to another man, but to something, even he could not fight against…..at first it was family honor and then the one thing that is inevitable for all, death.

Ororo recalled the time after Mariko’s death. Logan had completely given himself to the bottle, drinking until his healing factor gave up making him too inebriated to feel anything, because the only thing he did feel at that was pain, his heart calling out to his departed love and breaking into a million pieces every time he remembered that she was no longer with him, which happened every second that he was capable of clear thought.

Time passed and Wolverine recovered once again. He picked up the pieces of his scattered life and started afresh, not once but many times. He survived having the Admantium sucked out of his body by Magneto, having his humanity torn away, first by Genesis, whose botched bonding process pushed him over the razor sharp edge he treaded on, the man losing out to the animal. The second time was by Apocalypse, who made him into one of his generals, his horsemen, the most lethal one….‘Death’.

-----

“Waaahhnn,” James’s cry drew her out of her sad thoughts and into her present.

Adjusting herself, she cradled the infant, who instinctively latched onto the wine-colored nub and suckled hungrily. Within minutes, he was on his way to a good night’s sleep.

“Where are you Logan?” she whispered into the winds, which she had called on to carry her and her child’s scent to her husband.

----

Logan returned an hour later, a fully-grown male antelope, thrown over his broad shoulders. He had skinned it earlier, near the river, washing away the excess blood in the flowing waters. As a result, his body was damp and glistening with a mixture of sweat, water and animal blood.

Ororo had by that time tucked James in for the night, a mesh cover draped over the crib protecting the sleeping child from mosquitoes and other nocturnal insects that were a common occurrence in the African Savannah.

Stepping out of the house, she watched the soft moonlight reflect from and accentuate the sinewy curves of his back muscles as he unsheathed his claws and diligently set about slicing off large chunks of meat from the bones of the dead animal.

Watching him like this was something she had grown used during they stay in Canada. However, while there he used to be covered from head to foot to guard against the cold harsh elements, here he was dressed in a pair of torn denim shorts. They were the remains of what used to a navy blue, skintight Jeans. Observing him like this reminded her yet again of a lion or a tiger, an experience that with him doing it, she found more than mildly arousing.

“Like what you see,” he spoke even without turning to look at her. He could feel the heat of her eyes boring into his back.

“Umm-Hmm,” Ororo smiled as she stepped down the porch stairs and made her way towards him. Logan had just finished cleaning off the carcass and was cleaning off the area, so as not to attract any wild animals looking for a nighttime snack.

“I like it…” she stopped right next to his ears. “….A lot.” She gave a swift lick along the curve of his ear, taking to the air before Wolverine could respond to her gesture.

“’Ro,” Logan growled, raising a blood spattered arm at her. “Come ‘ere.”

“Not so soon my love,” the floating goddess spoke from the heavens, her eyes glowing like twin stars. Smirking down at a waiting Logan, she conjured a small rain cloud as a natural shower, its soothing waters cleaning him thoroughly.

“That’s more like it,” she laughed joyously as Logan looked up at her through dripping-wet-matter hair. Seeing him watch her, the frisky Ororo decided to give him a show, her hands coming up to her chest to start unbuttoning the buttons of her wet shirt.

The pale moon provided an ethereal backdrop to the impromptu strip show, the feral watching his elemental bride in all her glory, as the shirt fell open, revealing a taut bare midriff. A second later the wet clothing plopped down right on his head only to have him yank it off with an impatient growl, a gesture that elicited more hearty laughter from above.

“’Ro,” Logan once again lifted his hand to her, his throat dry as the desert from the sight before him. There had been nothing under the shirt, the soft light reflecting off and clearly outlining the smooth curves her midsection and the rise and fall of her rounded breasts.

Moments later, her sarong landed on the same stop as the shirt had. By the time Logan removed the obstruction and cleared his line of sight, he found himself face to face with a radiant Ororo, standing a few feet from him.

----

“What was that for?” he arched an inquisitive brow at her, as alternating cool and warm air currents dried them off completely. “Going native darlin’?”

“You forget mountain man,” Ororo’s retort was just as teasing. “I lived like this for a better part of my life. It was only after I came to America that I started wearing your western clothing…..and for your information, a better term in this situation would be going tribal, not native. Or did it slip your mind that where you are and in whose presence.”

“No, it didn’t o’ storm goddess,” Logan gave a wink in lieu of a bow. “I kin see why you like this place so much,” Logan drew the nude form of his wife into his arms.
“Hmm,” Ororo’s face expressed her intrigue, a sigh escaping her lips at the first touch of soft masculine lips against her marble smooth skin. “Why is that?”

“It calms you, gives you peace,” Logan mumbled against her neck, gently sucking and nibbling at the goose pimpled flesh. “That’s why I like it too….reminds me of Canada.”

“The African Savannah and the Canadian Rockies,” Ororo laughed, tossing her head back. “Only you can establish such a link between them.”
“Yup,” Logan’s deep throaty laugh joined hers. “That’s why I get the big bucks; I’m the best at what I do.”

“You sure are my love, you sure are,” Ororo whispered into his ear. “But there is something else. You are….” She let her words trail off.
“What?” that piqued his interest.
“You are over dressed…” she replied, her slender hands going for the button of his shorts. “…and that is completely unacceptable.”

“Hmm,” she smiled mischievously as she pushed the denim down sculpted hips and thighs. “Going commando, eh Wolveine.”

Logan clenched his teeth from breaking out in a laugh, his answer getting lost at the first caress of her fingers along his aching length. Drawing her even closer, he stroked her long hair away from neck and shoulder, only to capture the familiar spot with his lips, gently nipping and lapping at it, with intermittent nuzzles with his nose and ever present stubble.

Enjoying the sensation, Ororo hummed through closed eyes, reveling at the mad thumping of their hearts against each other’s. It was when his hands moved down to cup her behind and pull against him, did she break away from embrace and start towards the house.

“Come on,” she beckoned him. “Lets go in. The creatures have got enough of a show for one night.”

“Feelin’ shy darlin’,” Logan called to her back, his eyes following the gentle sway of her full hips, her snow white hair mirroring and complementing the movements to create a hypnotic effect that found Logan’s feet moving as if on their accord, exactly along Ororo’s path.

“Not in this lifetime lover,” the melodious laughter drew Logan like the song of a siren.

------

Once inside Logan made a grab for his wife only to have her slip away with the skilled tact of an experienced thief. Growling deeply in his chest he let her lead him to their bedroom, which gave the adequate privacy while keeping them close enough to their young son so that even Ororo could hear him if he woke up and called out for them. Not that she needed to worry about it. With his enhanced senses, Logan would get it even before James could the first cry out. She knew that from experience…just as she knew now that being a mother made you do things, which usually did not need or want to do. It was the same instinct that made her act the way she did, something Logan comprehended and explained with an analogy from the animal kingdom where the mother would even go against the father if she felt that he posed a threat to the children.

“I love ya this way,” he whispered as he finally got hold of her and drew her to him, her smooth back against his hirsute chest.
“This way?” was the slightly confused question.

“Yeah,” Logan planted a soft kiss at her shoulder before explaining further. “The way you are so natural here. Yer laughter. Seldom….almost never get to hear it this way at the mansion. The way you can let yerself go all out and not lose control of yer powers. The way ya don’t haveta keep yer emotions all bottled up. The way ya are so…free.”

“Hmm,” Ororo hummed feeling his calloused fingers play along her midsection alternatively traveling up to brush against the bottom of her breasts and down to the fringe of her snowy pubic triangle. “You love me being the wild woman to your mountain man,” she laughed huskily.

“Nah,” Logan turned her around in his arms. “I love ya anyway ya are….an’ as ya said its tribal. I love yer being the tribal goddess to my mountain man routine.”

“Good answer,” Ororo smiled as she wrapped her arms around his thick shoulder and leaned in to mash her lips against his, gasping as his tongue licked against hers, claiming her as his. “…enough talking….mmmm”

-----

“’Roro,” Logan growled her name almost reverently, gently lowering her onto the cotton draped bed, its smoothness feeling unnaturally rough against their heated bodies.

“Logan,” came the hushed reply as long curvaceous legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling him closer to her center.

Presently yet another display of her finesse, Ororo flipped him over, onto his back and straddled him firmly.

“I am on top,” shaded blue eyes challenged his dark ones, only to have acquiescence with a feral smile that she knew from experience. It meant as you wish.

Leaning down to kiss him, Ororo positioned him at the entrance of her body, their eyes not breaking contact even for an instant.

“I love you,” she whispered as she sat up, pressing down onto him, a combined groan filling the room as they came together to become one.

“Uhn-goddess,” Ororo moaned as the sensations overtook all her senses. Everything was perfect. The way his hands clutched at her waist, pulling her even further down on him, the way he felt inside her….everything.

Looking down at her feral lover, she smiled, letting her fingers graze over his chest, tickling his sensitive nipples as they moved up and grasped at the sinewy muscles of his shoulders, her bountiful breasts swaying gently as she began to move over him. For his part, Logan just tried to lay there for the moment, reveling in the almost ethereal sight presented by her perfection, his eyes trying to commit every single detail to memory, only to have his other senses take over causing him to arch and jerk against her, their combined movements bringing them even closer. Firming his grip at her hips, he helped her ride him.

“’Ro,” Logan growled at the electric glow that seemed to surround Ororo. What surprised him wasn’t the fact it was there, it was that it was there without the usual glowing of the eyes….and it seemed to spread out and encompass him too. The realization that it was more than a simple display of power, even more than deep primal lust seemed to dawn on him. It was love, true, unconditional and total. As old as the place they were in….the place where life began for the first time.

Floating on a cloud of desire somewhere even above the heavens Ororo heard the guttural growl of her name. Even without completely realizing what she was doing she speeded up her movements, growing more intense as she changed from a to and fro to a more up and down action. It was as if she couldn't get enough of it….get enough of him, her hands continuing their exploration of his muscular shoulders, arms and chest, feeling the ripple of barely restrained power there as her fingers traced the length of his forearms, moving right along the skin and muscles which concealed the lethal metal encased claws.

Touching him like this, feeling him with her, over her, under her had become the most natural thing in the world to Ororo. When they were like this, none of the so-called normal trapping of civilization remained between them, no hesitance, no embarrassment, nothing. The only thing that was there was love…deep, trusting, wild, passionate and above all true. It was a feeling that brought a joy that neither of them had ever imagined nor felt with anyone else.

“Rrrrrrr…,” a mixed growl-purr escaped Logan’s lips as his body reacted both to her gentle caresses and to her increasingly forceful jerks. His reactions towards her both excited and awed Ororo, providing her with a powerful, heady feeling…acting like an aphrodisiac to push her even further.

----

They were moving as one, their actions and reactions perfectly timed as a rising crescendo of desire and lust mixed with their love for each other took over them. Their rhythm was fast, frantic, intense….powerful.

Digging her fingernails into his taut skin, Ororo held onto for dear life as she approached the point of no return. Somewhere through the haze clouding her mind, Ororo heard chanting in a voice and a language that seemed vaguely familiar. Forcing herself to pay close attention, she recognized the voice as her own, the chants being a mixture of English and various other languages she knew, including the one spoken by her tribe. Event the words were all mixed up, most of them incoherent to her lust addled mind. The main theme was Logan’s name combined with hers and a proclamation of her love for him and the plea to him to love her, complete her, make her his.

On his side, Logan had been reduced to growling as he thrust into her with increasing fervor and force.

Lost in themselves, neither of them noticed the weather change just outside their window. A sudden tropical storm had appeared out of thin air, engulfing the lone house and the surrounding forest and village settlement.

----

Ororo felt her body tighten, arching like a taut bow, about to let go, the only thing containing her was the feeling of Logan approaching the same state as her and the implicit need to find release together.

“Faster Logan….faster,” the words fell on deaf ears as both man and woman become oblivious to the world around them. Nothing short of an army of sentinels could draw them away now. That, or an untimed cry from the next room. Luckily for them, the sleep god Morpheus was on their side for now, giving them a few extra moments before letting their son wake up and call for them.

Ororo lips were continuously chanting the same thing over and over….her soulmate’s name, her arms firmly wound around his neck, her breasts bouncing and rubbing against his chest with each thrust.

Suddenly Logan froze inside her, his body still for a second only to convulse almost uncontrollably as he found his release. Riding above him, Ororo felt him pulse, coming in spurts. That and the barely contained growl pushed her over the edge as well. Lifting her head she cried out, an intense orgasm wracking her body, her ululations gradually trailing off into sobs of euphoric joy.



Logan watched in awe, as the wild, unfettered goddess climaxed over and around him. Her inner muscles clenching him, milking every drop of his release.

----

Coming down from her orgasmic high, Ororo slumped over onto Logan’s chest, her breath coming in deep pants, her sweat-slicked skin rubbing against his. Throwing his arms around her, Logan held her tightly….possessively, stroking her tumbled hair, giving her the time to calm down and collect herself.

“I love you,” were the first words from her mouth as she lifted her head and pulled herself up to kiss him, her eyes languid with spent desire.

“Love you too,” Logan whispered back as he turned sideways to lower her onto the soft bed. His body twitching slightly in reaction as his gaze passed over her curves, the way her hand ran through the curtain of hair draping her face, the way she arched towards him, her legs intertwining with his, everything screaming her need to stay with him…attached to him, not letting go even for an instant.

He leaned over to kiss her, purring with satisfaction as she automatically reached up to meet him midway. They tasted each other for a long while, savoring the connection, not really trying to stir desire again yet. Eventually she lowered her head to his chest with a contented sigh.

“When can you…” she started to ask but stopped as her eyes fell over his rising erection.
“What?” Logan purred as slender fingers weaved through his slicked chest hair.

“Nothing,” Ororo smiled against him. “For a moment there I almost forgot.”
“Forgot? What?” His voice carried a concern. For her rested tone it didn’t seem to be something important, especially not about James, otherwise she would have been up in an instant.

“That you have a healing factor,” Ororo punctuated her answer by a brief caress over his length, giggling as he jerked the instant her probing fingers touch the taut skin of his shaft.

“Best thing about me,” Logan chuckled as he tilted her head to wiggle his eyebrows at her.
“No,” Ororo’s tone was just as humorous but carrying a hidden depth. “You are the best about you….about us. You and James….”

“An’ you,” Logan completed the sentence with a kiss against her temple, breathing a sigh of contentment.

The peaceful silence only lasted for a few seconds before a muffled cry reached both their ears.

“Dinner ti…HEY,” Logan’s remark was cut half way by a tight pinch just next to his right nipple.
“No jokes Wolverine,” Ororo admonished half-heartedly, settling back as Logan let go of her and sat up on the bed.

“Lucky twerp,” he couldn’t contain himself, getting a leg-push for it. “Me, I can’t even get a lick nowadays.”
Logan,” Ororo’s cry was both of amused horror and humor. “You get enough licks whenever you want, we both know that. Now stop acting like a petulant child and bring me my son.”

“Yeah, yeah,” the stocky Canadian stood up and sauntered over to the door, only to return a few moments later cradling a carefully wrapped and half-asleep James between him arms. “Here ya go kid. Have at it,” he handed the child over to his mother who had pulled a bed sheet over her. Even as he let go of his son, Logan couldn’t contain himself. “Direct from the source.”

Instead if giving an answer that would only encourage him even further, Ororo settled on giving him an evil eye that settled him instantly.

Once James had been fed, burped and changed Ororo put him back to sleep in his bed, returning to hers to find her husband waiting for her to carry on from where they had left off.

The rest of the night passed uneventfully for their lovemaking and it was only near dawn that they finally and somewhat grudgingly decided to get some rest to prepare them for the next day.

Before falling asleep Logan had brought James into their room, so that he could be near them.

----

“Hey,” Logan’s gruff voice roused her from her thoughts. He had finally woken up and laid silently watching his wife and first born. He reached over and drew Ororo against him, inhaling her scent along with the intermingled scent of their son cradled in her arms, just as she was in his.

“Hey,” Ororo replied, finding the simple action both erotic and deeply flattering. “I love you,” she whispered, her voice soft but full of emotion.

“Love you too.” Logan replied truthfully, his hand resting carefully across the prone from of his son…..their son…their future.

A symbol of their everlasting love.


Note: This ends this series. Hope you liked it. Please send in your reviews.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=1112