Never wish for it by Stormcrow
Summary: Someone emailed me asking why I hardly ever do a NC-17 story. To tell the truth I dislike them, but at her request(she is a good friend) I gave in.
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1653 Read: 2854 Published: 02-23-06 Updated: 02-23-06

1. A dream by Stormcrow

A dream by Stormcrow
A dream’s end
Sinjin Mitchell

The wind whimsically danced with paper that had been discarded earlier in the day before the cool night awoke. In these shadowed streets many things may creep, some that should never to be known. Things such as the man dressed in dark shadow whose eyes scan the house across the way near a street named Taft. In that house recides a group of people, some men, some women old and young all have one thing in common;drugs. Quickly their night is disturbed by the front door being kicked in by a flood of men dressed in S.W.A.T. armor, screaming like men possessed. One younger man pulls a gun and before he can do anything, he feels the cold metal of a bullet enter his chest. He will not live to see dawn. Another older man makes a break for the rear door only to be close lined by the man of shadow who had waited. In a manner of minutes, the scene is over and the police of the crescent city bring down a group of drug dealers with the help of a U.S. Marshall.

“Good work Howlett.” Replies a police lieutenant, he stands 5’10”, has short black hair Italian decent.

“You too Harry but remember its either Marshall Howlett, Jimmy or James.” Answers the man in black. His long elegant black trench coat is lined in red. He wears a red collared shirt, well made with black pants. He also has black boots with a wide toe and metal hugging the toe.
This man has been several things within his long life of hundred thousand years from protector, to warrior, to poet, to teacher, and even student. Now he wishes to go home and relax after a long case.

His real name is Dagon the fallen. In Hebrew myth he is a dark creature from hell, in Babylon he was a demon lord, in Christian myths he was the devourer. In truth, he was nothing more than an angel who lost his way and sought redemption, as we all do. To do this the source gave to him a task that he still does. The task was to guard and protect the laws of the source, that which man called the Ten Commandments. Nowadays he simply calls himself James Howlett.



1

He opens the door to his apartment downtown to see a familiar face standing in the kitchen, fixing herself a bowl of ice cream. Here name is Ororo Monroe, female of renowned talents from hacking to tracking down people. She was once a police officer, now a P.I. She is one of the few that know what James is making her a selected privilege.

“You know you should really not leave that spare key above the seal. Never know who could find it.” Ororo replies as she closes the refrigerator door.

“Yeah I know look what came in.” He replies as he walks over placing his coat on the rack near the door.

“Funny, I came because I wanted to.” She replies, her nipples hard from the refrigerator. James noticed and tried to ignore it. He may be 100,000 years old but Ororo always stirred up images in his mind.

“No one made you?” He asked as he stands an arm’s length away.

“A few tried but..” She continued as she licked the ice cream from her spoon. “can’t say they didn’t try.”

“One day I will be in a mood Ro and when that happens I’ll take you the way I want you.” Jokes James.

“You and what army tough guy?” Laughs Ororo as she turns to put the dish away. She actually came over to watch a movie with James called Once upon a time in Mexico. She had it laying next to the DVD player in the living room. What she did not expect was what James did next.

“Remember when we would kid about just going at it Ro?”
He walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and began kissing her neck.
“What are you do…” she begins to say as his hands rome up toward her breasts, rubbing them softly, lovingly. His lips caressing her skin on her neck as his warm breath seduced her. “…ing”

His left arm explored down to her jeans, unbuttoning them, she felt his hand unzip her jeans and enter above her now warming mound.



“James.” She hisses almost breathlessly as she feels herself slipping. She can't understand what was going on at that moment. Though she had thought about it many times, even masturbated in the tub, but now, she felt herself becoming wet in her panties, a fact that James knew already. He began rubbing her trimmed mound above her panties, feeling her becoming damp, ready to explode. He smiles a little as his right fingers maneuver keenly as he unbuttoned her shirt one button at a time, her bare skin kissing the cool air of James ’s apartment. As she tried to speak to say something, anything all she could do was moan. He opened her last button and her skin was exposing her to the world so to spea. She could feel his right hand move downward toward her nether regions once more, slightly caressing her skin on the way. With another breath, she felt her jeans being pushed down along with her panties. She could feel the air rush between her legs, cool to the touch making her more aroused. She heard James ’s pants unzip and drop.

He bent her over the counter where they both stood, their pants around their ankles. She felt his hard throbbing cock entire into her waiting womanhood, slowly at first barely pushing in, almost hesitating. “I want it now James give it to me.” She whispers as she takes him all the way in. He was thick and long filling her more than she could have imagined. He was at least eight and a half easy. Once, twice, three times she felt his rhythmic movements, as she began to move to meet him with each thrust.

“Your so tight baby.” Replies James as he continues to thrust into her. Ororo can barely even register his words, as she is deep in ecstasy. She feels herself building up for an explosion as cries out “YES FUCK ME, FUCK ME! HARDER!!!” The thrusts turn into pounding as she felt his onslaught on her hot womanhood from his hard, thick cock. Her legs became weak as she approached another organism, closer and closer she came until finally she screamed in delight as what seemed like a river flowed down her legs, making her body shivered. Ororo screamed in delight as she passed through the fires of ecstasy, never before had she been taken so. Without a word James stopped, pulling his still rock hard penis from within her, turned her around, ripping off her shirt, sitting her on the counter where she had been hunched over, opening her legs, as he began moving down with purpose. She felt his lips kiss her wet, still tingling clit, then lick her with his tongue. She could not believe what was happening. James was eating her out. She felt his tongue playfully twitch around her clit making it harder and harder. Her back began to arch and her muscles tightened as she felt another surge begin to build. As if he could sense this he plunged his tongue into her hole licking her, moving his tongue in and out as if he was making love to her with his tongue. She bite on her lower lip as she made a low moan, her hands clinched the edges of the counter as she attempted to hold her place as James ’s tongue felt her from the inside. Once again, she felt the wave of orgasm wash over her repeatedly. This time she had a double orgasm as she twitched and grabbed at James ’s head.

Without so much as hesitation, James pulled off the rest of his clothes as Ororo lay on the counter panting. He picked her up and brought her to his room. There he laid her out looking at her body, raveling in it. He then climbed on top sat down between her legs and began doing something that Ororo never knew about. He began rubbing the head of his rock hard cock in a clockwise circle around her clit and outer edges of her wet pussy lips. He did this eight times, then he did the same in a counter clockwise motion. He then rubbed her cunt up and down with his head eight times. He then barely placed a half-inch into her then pulled out. He repeated this several times, going a little deeper into her moist hole each time. She was becoming more aroused with each taunt, each teasing moment. Finally, he slid his cock into her hole fully and within a few thrusts of his hips, she reached orgasm once more. She could feel herself beginning to lose herself into the shear ecstasy of it all as she said aloud…


“Cum in me James.” With this, she felt his pounding increasingly as with each thrust she felt ready to explode. “Faster Please Faster give it to me!” she exclaimed
After a few minutes the cums once more as she hears James say…
“I’m about to cum.”
With these very words, she began to orgasm again. She heard his moan as she felt his final thrust into her. She felt him fill up her hole. With this, she passes out from pure delight. Fifteen minutes later, she opens up her eyes to see James looking at her.
“We should have done that a while back.” She replies
“Yeah we should have.” Responds James.

THE END
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=1602