Need by Rising Goddess1
Summary: Logan helps Ororo get through all her troubles
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 16556 Read: 30149 Published: 04-10-06 Updated: 06-21-08

1. 1 by Rising Goddess1

2. Loss by Rising Goddess1

3. 3 by Rising Goddess1

4. 4 by Rising Goddess1

5. 5 by Rising Goddess1

6. 6 by Rising Goddess1

7. 7 by Rising Goddess1

8. 8 by Rising Goddess1

9. 9 by Rising Goddess1

10. 10 by Rising Goddess1

11. 11 by Rising Goddess1

12. 12 by Rising Goddess1

13. 13 by Rising Goddess1

1 by Rising Goddess1
Ororo wondered the mansion like a ghost. She could not sleep. No, not anymore. Everything had went wrong. The mutant hate crime had increased, The professor was in a deep coma- maybe close to death, Scott had left the mansion and Jean had became a cold , heartless bitch. Ororo could not rely on anyone anymore. She had found countless ways to torture herself. So black clothing what was she wore.
There were reasons for Ororo being less social and here they were.
.She was fed up of the horror happening.
. She just couldn't take it. When she closed her eyes she got nightmares so sleepless nights had returned.
. She didn't want to hang out with anyone anymore because there was no one she could trust.
.She was taught , at a time like this trust no one.
Ororo was so happy that there were no lessons to teach for a while. She wouldn't know how to face her students.

Ororo took herself to her room's balcony. The cool air touched her shoulders. Her black halter top and black jeans were not 'naked' enough for her but then again if she stripped of her clothing anyone would see her, since she was taught public nakedness was a big no no in America. She called the winds to take her up from the ground.
"Take me away from this cruel world". Her eyes grew cloudy and thunder was heard. Her hair waved in the air. Lightning was breaking through the sky. A tornado was spinning towards her from afar. "Kill me now". She lifted her arms into the air attempting to summon hail. However before that could come to past she screamed. She was yanked down.
"What the hell do you think you're doin'!" Logan shouted. Ororo still screamed and cried as he took her by her wrist. Logan took her out her room like a barbarian's concubine. He pulled Ororo into his room and slammed the door. "What the fuck do you think you're playin' at. Are ya tryin' ta get yourself killed!!". Ororo nodded. "Are you mad?". She frowned at him. "Nobody says that to me, Logan" Ororo says in a low, deadly voice. "I am not scared of ya darlin'". He touched her shoulder. "Don't touch me" she snapped. "Look at what you're doin' to yourself. I know you didn't get these by accident". He looked at her slitted wrist, her bruised shoulder and pricked finger. "Nothing anyone does in this mansion can make you happy anymore" he seethed. "Your death will make me very glad. So since that can never happen. I can not be happy" she said heartlessly. He knew she didn't really mean it but it really affected him. He slammed her against the wall and raised his fist to hit her , she turned her head. "That was just a warning. A threat. So if you try saying anymore rubbish to me. You know what will happen" Logan growled.

Ororo turned to leave. "Don't even think about it" Logan said pulling her back. "Don't touch me" she said again.
"The minute I let you go you're gonna kill ya self" he told her. "Suicide is painless" Ororo told him.
"That's just craziness 'Ro. You're torturing yourself. So yes 'Ro when you're gone what is going to happen to everyone else ?" Logan asked. "What would you care if I died?" she said coldly.
"What's that supposed to mean" he said getting angrier. Ororo ignored him.
He grabbed her by her wrist. She broke out of this and slapped him around his face. "I told you don't touch me!!". He shuddered violently. He grabbed by her wrists again and put her hands behind her back and pulled her onto her knees.
Ororo fell back onto his chest. Logan slowly let her wrists go and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He started kissing her from her jaw line and then onto her neck..... Ororo pulled away from him and scratched his face. She tried to get up and leave but Logan had pulled her back until she was sitting in front of him. Ororo bowed her dead and began to sob. Logan was going to get angry but his heart melted. His grip on her wrist was still tight.
"Look 'Ro I ain't gonna hurt ya. I promise". Ororo looked at him with her tear stained face. "Come here 'Ro". He wanted her to sit cross-legged on his cross-legged legs. She did as he wished. Logan wrapped his arms around her waist and made her lie down so that he was in between her legs. He pushed her halter top up so that her navel was revealed. He kissed her navel. Then he pushed her top up even more. This revealed a scar 'decorated' with small scratches. Logan knew Ororo did this herself, she must have used a dagger or knife of some sort to do this. He kissed the tender scar to, making Ororo gasp.

Logan removed Ororo's top , then jeans. He removed her bra to kiss her breast. Ororo got back up and turned her back to him. Logan touched her shoulder. "Ro , it's OK. Turn around". Ororo cried and folded her arms.
He turned her around to face him. She bowed her head again. Logan put his finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me" he assured her. 'Trust no one' Ororo reminded herself. 'But I need him' she argued back. Ororo followed her second conscience and trusted him. Logan stripped off any more pieces of clothing of her body and he let her lay down. The tip of his tongue touched her clit which made her gasp but in pleasure.
He continued doing this onto she came and when she did she tasted good. She tasted like the ocean.

Then Logan got on his knees while Ororo lay on the floor. "OK Ro I want you to tell me if I'm hurtin' ya". Logan took his cock in his hand and slid it into Ororo. Ororo bit her lip to try and stop her from screaming but that didn't work. She dug her nails into his back and cried out. "Please don't stop" she begged.
"I won't. Only if you want me to" he told her.
When her orgasm came she screamed. Her screaming-in-delight was music to his ears.

They both lay on the floor as the only sound left was their panting. Logan's arms around Ororo waist and Ororo's around his neck. They shared a long passionate kiss this made Ororo relax.

They both stayed like this for a while. "Come Ro" Logan said pulling her to his bed. Ororo followed him and drifted into sleep in his arms.
Loss by Rising Goddess1
Ororo's eyes fluttered open. For the first time in a long while she actually slept. She woke up
with Logan gazing down on her. She then remembered last night.

Ororo walked around the mansion before making her way to the medical room. She took a seat near
the bed which was occupied with the professor's unconcious body. Ororo bowed her head and tears
escaped from her eyes. His body was just plain lifeless. She thought there was nothing they could
do to bring him back. If he died what would be the difference?
Then Ororo fell on her knees, hating herself, for thinking those thoughts.
"Why?" she whispered.
"Why can't you come back. You are breathing but why are you not living?" she whispered again.
"Please come back" she pleaded. 'I can not, Ororo' a voice said. Ororo looked around, nobody was
there.
"I must be going crazy".
'I am a telepath, you know?" the voice said again.
"Professor but you're-".
'I can still talk to you Ororo, I have not got long left though. Ororo, I am going to trust you
to look after the others for me-',
"I can't, Scott is gone and...",
'Ororo, I trust you, you can look after the others, I have seen you do it before , so please do it
again. When I'm gone...
please do not bury me. Leave me here on this bed' he told her
"I can't do that" she said with a bewildered look on her face.
"You need to, trust me. My body will not be here tommorow". Ororo nodded bringing more tears.
'Do not cry. dear girl. I know you can hold this institute and it's because I trust you'
professor said for the last time.
"No!" she cried, tears flowed even more.

Piotr had ran over, Bobby did, Rogue did, Kitty did and so did Logan.
They all saw Charles' now dead body.
They all comforted Ororo and themselves.
Jean slowly walked into the infirmary and her eyes widened as she layed her eyes on the medical
table.
"What happened?" she managed to say.
Ororo looked at Jean and frowned with tears in her eyes.
She wanted to blame Jean for everything for not looking after the professor but then couldn't.
"His gone" Ororo managed to say. Jean walked towards the medical bed and touched Charles' chest.
"He said....he said I should leave him there...not bury him" Ororo said before why her eyes. She
got up and walked out of the infirmary.
"...Peter get all the students in to the rec. room, now...Oh my..." Jean shook her head while the
students walked out mumbling and sobbing.
Logan turned to go and see how Ororo was, "No, leave her...be" Jean said holding on to Logan arm.

He sighed and slowly brushed her hand off, "I'm getting a drink".
Jean stared after Logan,then the professor and then got the rest of the grieving younger students
out of the room.

Ororo ran her hand through her hair trying to get over the fact the professor was gone.
His body was still there on that bed. She looked at her own bed.
He told her to leave it there as if it was just a piece of rubbish.
She began to weep. If Logan had allowed her to kill herself she would not have to feel the pain
she had just experienced.
She grabbed on to locks of her hair,
fell on her knees and began to shake.
"No!...No!...No!...No,no,no". She was hyperventilating and shapeless tears were sliding down her
face.
Still, all at the same time she still continued to repeat the one syllable word with
consecutive letters.
"No..No..."

"Logan" Jean called; she walked on to the veranda where Logan was smoking.
"Yeah" Logan answered. He dropped his cigar on the floor and stepped on it with his boot.
He sighed. The beer that he had drank down had caused no effect on him. Right now he hated his he-
aling factor. He was ready for what was to come and looked at Jean.

"You're not going to leave are you?" She asked. Logan thought about Ororo and her current
condition.
"No".
Jean smiled then her smile faded. "Logan... it’s not you're fault"
"I never said it was"
"I am a telepath"
"You know how he died?" Logan asked her.
"He was ill, Logan" Jean replied, nodding her head.
"How?" He pressed.
"That's what we were trying to find out. Remember when he went into a coma...-". Logan walked
off in the middle of Jean's sentence leaving her irritated.

Logan walked into the mansion, the first thing he saw and heard was a group of students mourning
and discussing the professor's death, Marie being one of them. He wanted to talk to her but he
decided not to. He sighed as he walked up the stairs. "Shit Chuck you know exactly how to..." he
stopped talking when he heard the smelt panic. He followed his senses and it lead him straight to
Ororo's room. He found her on the floor and her hands in her hair. She put her head in between h-
legs. Her breaths came quick . Logan ran towards her and put his hands on either of her tense
shoulders. "It's alright 'Ro. Calm down...calm down". He assured her and told her to relax.
"No! I can't...it's not...", she gradually began to calm down and rested in Logan's arms feeling
completely dependant on him. She hated feeling this way. Just hated it. She was in his arms now.
"I'm sorry" she whispered.

She rested her head on Logan's shoulder as he stroke her hair. and hus-
hed her. He kissed her neck, her cheek and her hair. She now had faith in him and put all her
trust him, she now knew that he did care about her and...She slowly remembered Forge and Scott and
Jean and even Charles. Her soft features hardened and her emotionless face masked her previous
expression. Logan felt her body go cold and frowned in confusion.

"Ro...whats wrong?, he stil held her shoulders and stared in her eyes. Her eyes were now unreada-
ble, they were were like two blue sapphires, the same beauty and uniqueness but not the same pas-
sion and love. She stared deep in to him, unsmiling and pulled both his hands of her shoulder.She
paused, still on her knees and looked at him. She looked at him with calm hatred.The intesity bur-
ning deep inside her but she stayed as tranquil as ever.

Then immediately after she looked away from him, got up and slowly walked out of her room leaving
a very bemused Logan on his knees.

Logan stared at the door, he did not know what he had done or said to make her seem like she hated
him. He could not exactly see her emotion but could sense it. Her mood had changed and she had turned back to the Ice Queen. She was cold and detatched.
3 by Rising Goddess1
Jean paced up and down her bedroom as she tried to gather up all her thoughts and everybody else’s. She knew people had already begun to talk about her and Scott’s departure. She put the side of her thumb to her mouth and closed her eyes. She now missed Scott but did not bother to look for him. She missed his love. Before Charles’ passing away, Scott’s flee did not bother her as much as it did now. However, she knew why. It was because with Charles there she kept herself busy by looking after him or talking him but now he was gone and she felt that etch of sadness in her heart. She had lost two people she cared about but she still had Logan. She marched to the door and opened with such might she almost broke the handle.

“I can’t believe it. The professor he’s…”
“Gone” Bobby finished for Kitty. They looked at each other but averted their eyes as Rogue walked into the room. “Logan said we shouldn’t talk about it” Marie told them as she sat down on the chair next to them. “Why? It happened, he might not come back” Bobby stated.
“You say that now but you will never say that to Logan’s face. And what do you mean by ‘might’?” Marie asked. Kitty looked at Rogue with an expression that explained all. Just after Logan walked into the room, his face set with a hardened expression. Marie smiled at him but Kitty and Bobby looked somewhat scared.
“Any of you seen Storm?” Logan asked.
“She’s in the office” Bobby answered quickly. Logan nodded and left the room again.

He found her in the office. She did not hear him enter because she was on the phone. She had the phone against her left ear and she had her right hand on her face. The tip of her nose was red, her face was flushed and her eyes where bloodshot. She was nodding slowly and trying not to cry. Logan lowered his head but heard the voice of a British woman on the phone.
“O.K….Alright… I will not, I’ll be fine…I hope you will too. O.K…bye” Ororo dropped the phone and sat on the chair dabbing her nose with a paper hankie and wiping her eyes. She threw the hankie in the bin and Logan began to approach. He did not want to talk about the obvious just yet so talked about something else.

“Are you organizing the funeral?” Logan asked. Ororo did not look at him but answered.
“Why must you be so morbid?” She sniffed but continued to talk. “There will not be a funeral” she said leaning forward on her elbows but looking at the door.
“Why and who was that Irish woman you were talking to?” he enquired.
“Why all the questions Logan and I do not appreciate you listening to my conversations. And for your information that Irish woman is not Irish, she’s Scottish. Moira. She’s Charles’ ex-wife” she told him almost meeting his eyes but looking away again. Logan’s eyebrows were raised and Ororo sighed. “I will not go into any detail”.
She got up and walked towards the door but Logan held on to her wrist and she froze. “What happened yesterday ’Ro?” he tried to make eye contact with her but she refused. “Please…just leave me alone” she muttered while trying to break free.
“What did I do to make you hate me?”
“I-I don’t hate you” she answered. He lowered his head to kiss her and she parted her lips for him but then broke free and walked off. Logan was now angry and this time he held onto her wrist and pulled her to him. “Shit ‘Ro why are you doing this to me stop playing these games with me” he said forcing Ororo to make eye contact with him. “I’m not playing games” she whispered. “Now please l-let me go”. He let her go and she quickly left the room before he touched her again. She left wiping tears from her eyes.

Jean stood in the garage. She eyed Logan’s motorcycle and then looked at Logan when he came in. Logan stared at her and she smiled seductively at him. Logan sighed he did not need this right now. She walked to him slowly and looked in to his hazel eyes. “I knew I’d find you here” she looked up at him tried to press her lips against his.
“Jean…No. I don’t want this” Logan told her. 6 months ago if she had done this to him he would have taken her right there but now he did not even find her attractive. “What!” Jean tried to stay calm.
“Aren’t you supposed to looking for Scott?”
“I want you…”
“No” and with that Logan walked out of the garage forgetting his journey.

Ororo looked out her bedroom window and tried to control her breathing. She began to shake and tears began to escape her eyes. She wanted to be cared for now more than ever because she had been doing this for everybody else. She needed comfort and security. Her dependency was coming back so she dragged herself out of her bed with nothing but her skimpy night dress and left her room. She walked down the stairs to Logan’s bedroom with her tear-filled eyes and knocked on his door.

Logan got out of his bed with nothing but his boxer shorts and opened his door and there in front of him was Ororo. Her hair was tousled and her face flushed. He met her eyes and wrapped his arms around her. “Oh ‘Ro” he let her cry into his shoulder and he stroke her hair. He hated the feel of Déjà vu but he still had his arms around her. When she had finished she lowered her head but put his bent finger under her chin and lifted it up and kissed her. He massaged his tongue against her own and put his hand in her silky hair. But then he stopped and looked at her in the eye again.
“Logan…I-I need you” she whispered. Logan heard her.
“You’re going to have to speak up, darlin’”.
“I need you” she said this louder and he brought her deeper into his room. He pressed her against the wall and her back touched the cold surface. He whispered in to her ear “Are you sure?”
“Yes” she managed to say. Logan began kissing her neck.
“Say it again” he said sliding his treacherous hands up her thigh.
“I need you” she gasped as Logan found her clit. He ran his thumb down slyly and began to suck the skin of her neck.
“Again”. Logan removed one hand from her thigh and discharged his claws.
“I need you” she whimpered. Logan then slid his claw under the strap of her night dress and with the distinctive ‘SNIKT’ Ororo found her self naked. She repeated that sentence in between moans and screams until their lovemaking had ended. She was right, she did need him and Logan knew this also it was a shame Ororo did not know how much she did.
4 by Rising Goddess1
Two weeks and a few days had passed since the professor’s death. There was not a body so there was not a funeral. Usually Ororo would organize the funeral just remembrance but her heart was burdened with so much sadness a funeral would just upset her even more. She still had to call more people to inform them of Charles’ passing. She wished Scott was still here to aid her. Jean was certainly no help but Ororo surprisingly did not blame her.

Ororo had betrayed herself. She told herself that she should not trust anybody but went and confided in Logan. She still felt guilty that she slept with him even though she needed it.
However she still made clandestine nocturnal visits to his room. Moaning and groaning for him and letting him touch her.

Logan waited outside Ororo’s classroom until the bell rang. He stepped aside for her students to rush out of the classroom. That was his cue. He walked into her classroom as she wiped the chalk off the black board as he approached her. He removed her hair from her neck and inhaled her scent. Ororo stood still but then later dropped what she was doing and turned around to face him. She managed a small smile and she kissed him lightly on his lips. Her smile slowly faded away and she moved away from him.
“I’ve got an errand to run” she told not quite meeting his eyes. Logan had seen this too much and shook his head.
“Are you sure that’s not just an excuse” Logan pressed. Ororo nodded and quickly left before he could say anything else.

Ororo walked through the echoing hallways of the mansion. She stopped at the living room and rested her head at the doorway. She smiled a little when she saw Kitty, Marie and Jubilee sitting on the sofa. Their eyes were glued to the television and food packets were scattered everywhere. They were all talking loudly and Ororo could hear some foul language. Usually she wouldn’t be as happy as she was but at least they had now found something to do. They were three friends and could trust in each other. Ororo had lost those things a while ago and doubted she could ever get them back. Jubilee turned around and grinned at her. “Hi Miss Munroe!” Kitty and Marie turned to face her and beamed too. She smiled back at them and said “I’m just checking if you three are alright”. She left wishing she could relive those times with Jean, Scott, Hank and all her other old friends. She walked up the stairs to find Jean; she needed to talk to her.


Ororo knocked on Jean’s room’s door, once Scott’s too but now he was gone. Jean opened the door and stared at her. “Yes” she sounded irritated. Ororo raised an eyebrow, “I’ll come back later then”, and she walked away.
“No, come back” Jean said. “You came so…I want to ask you something”
“Go ahead” Ororo said walking back to Jean.
“Logan…I’ve been hearing…”
“By hearing you mean mind reading right?”
“Yeah, so some of the male students think that something is going on with you and Logan”.
Ororo did not answer but looked at Jean.
“No? Oh I didn’t think so. Logan wouldn’t even be interested in you anyway” Jean smiled and Ororo inhaled. She walked away leaving Jean at her door. She was angry but kept it bottled inside. Maybe Jean was right. Logan almost hit her after he ‘saved’ her from her death but then again Ororo had brought on to herself. She now needed time to think for herself. She hastily paced to the office and closed the door behind her. She waited for anybody to knock but then after walked toward the table. She sat down and looked through the first drawer for a number. She dialled a series of numbers before dialling her required number.
“Good afternoon, Moira is that you?”
-“Yes, Ororo are you alright?”
-“Yeah I’m fine Moira…What’s that noise? Moira begins to chuckle.
-“Oh, it’s Banshee. He’s working on his gifts”
-“Oh you know you can send him to the institute, we can help him”. Moira chuckled again but then stopped.
-“It is a coincidence you called. Ororo I have been meaning to call you and…why did you call?”
-Moira, I know this is short notice but please, I need to stay in Scotland for a while…Even if it is just a 2 days, just to get my thoughts together…You don’t have to…
-“Of course you can. You stay as long as you want. I even need you to come. I need to talk to you anyway. When will you be arriving?
-I’ll leave tonight if…
-“OK. But isn’t that short notice for the others”
-“I know…but I need to get out of here”
-“Alright, love. I know you’re going through a lot”
-“Thank you, Moira, you are very much appreciated. What did you need to tell me about?
-“…No…I-I think it’s better you come to Scotland and you find out for yourself”.
-“Oh…OK. I’ll see you soon Moira. Bye”
-“You too, goodbye”

Ororo put the phone down and sighed. She ran her hand through her ivory hair and then left the office. She ran up the stairs and then to her room. She quickly began packing essential objects into a medium sized bag. She aimed to leave without seeing Logan. Zipping her bag she then walked out of her room closing the door behind her. On her way down the stairs she met Kitty with a DVD in her hand.
“Hi, Ororo…Why have you got a bag in your hand?” Kitty began to worry.
“I’m going to Scotland for a few days. Don’t worry I’ll be back as soon as possible and you wouldn’t even miss me”
Kitty looked at Ororo puzzled and surprised both at the same time. “Why?”
“To see somebody but like I said I will be back as soon as possible”. Kitty nodded, she was upset. Ororo looked her in the eye.
“Please do not worry Kitty. However you need to promise me something. Do not tell anybody where I am going”
“What should I say when somebody asks?”
“That I’ll be back soon” Ororo smiled at her then they both share an embrace.
“Bye Ororo”
Ororo nods her head at her then walks further down the stairs.
Ororo sighs as she walks towards the door. When it shuts she exhales and quickly paced to the gates.
5 by Rising Goddess1
Ororo walked through the path to Moira’s door filling her lungs with the Edinburgh air. She smiled and for the first time relaxed. She stood in front of the door biting her lip. She lifted her hand to clasp the brass door knock. With two loud thuds the door was opened by a blonde male.
“Ororo!” Sean exclaimed. Banshee hugged her and they both exchanged a kiss on the cheek. “Come in, come in” he prompted her and took her bag.
“You’re such a gentleman, Sean” Ororo said and they both smiled.

Ororo walked further down the foyer and into the living room and there was Moira sitting on an armchair and smiling up at Ororo. She too exchanged hugs and kisses with Ororo and asked her how she had been. Ororo sat down on a chair next to Moira and they began to talk.
“I am so happy you are here, Ororo. You do not know how happy I am to see your face”
“Me too, Moira. It seems coming here is the only way to clear my head”.
Moira nodded and sympathised with Ororo. Charles was the closest Ororo had to a father after previous losses but now he was gone and Moira felt her emptiness.

“Moira, why did you really leave?” Ororo asked.
“Oh, Ororo I couldn’t bear it. He was rising up an army and he was becoming more affectionate to them than to me, his own wife. And…It was dangerous, Ororo. I really cannot see how you can go to these missions and come back not fearing how your life could have been lost. I told him…I told him that all this stuff with the X Men will kill him and he simply said he was willing to take that risk” Ororo gasped.
“Yes, love and look where he is now. I left because I did not want to become too emotionally attached to him so when he does die I will not feel so pain. I mean…I almost lost him at that war” Moira told her.
“I am sorry Moira”
“No, no it is fine. Let us change the subject to end both our suffering.
So, tell me about how things are back in America. On the phone it seemed like we only ever talked about was…Charles”. Taken by surprise stuttered.
“Oh…um…we have had new recruits, Marie and…Logan-“
“The one with Adumantium bones?”
“Yes. How did you know?”
“Don’t worry, my sweet just go on”
“Oh and Hank has returned but…Scott has left” Ororo said softly.
“I will stop you there, Ororo” Moira sighed. “I think I should show you now”. Moira led Ororo to the back of the house and into the garden.
“He said he did not want to be found but…”
Ororo gasped as she looked at the person sitting on the chair.
“Scott?”

Logan scowled as he searched for Ororo. She did not come to his room the night before nor wake him up in the morning. He had not seen here since she left her classroom which was two days ago. He did not suspect that she had left because most of her things were still in her room. He did not remember her leaving the mansion at all…
“Hey, Ice-kid!” Logan barked sending shocks up Bobby’s back.
“Yeah, I mean yes, Mr Lo- I mean Logan”
Logan rolled his eyes and asked, “Have you seen Storm?” Bobby was getting too familiar with that question especially asked by Logan.
“Why?” Bobby asked slyly.
“I ain’t got time for your crap. I’m asking you, where is she?”
Bobby’s smile faded and said “Well, Kitty might know she said something about Ororo going somewhere” and with that he drifted away from Logan.
Logan exhaled. He hated asking teenagers about Ororo and especially the female ones.

“Ororo, what are you doing here?” Scott asked.
“I’m here to cleanse my head, I could ask you the same question. Scott why did you go, do you know how hard it was without you?”
“Look, ‘Ro I am sorry but I couldn’t take it with Jean, Logan and the professor…”
“Oh the professor. You left Scott, while he was sick. I do not know whether Moira has told you or not, but he’s dead!”.
Scott looked down contemplating and frowning. He looked angry but with himself. “I know” he told her.
“You didn’t even call” and she began expel tears from her eyes. Scott wrapped his arms around her. “I’m sorry ‘Ro. I had to get away. I had to”. He felt so bad and the guilt burdened his heart. “I will make it up to you” he said. Ororo nodded and pulled away when she noticed what she was doing.
“Are you going back?” he asked. Ororo nodded again, “I can’t leave them”.
“I only left because of Jean”. Ororo listened. “She didn’t love me anymore. In fact she kissed Logan thinking I wouldn’t find out. Might have slept with him, still don’t make a difference she wants him and now she’s got him…What’s wrong?” he looked at Ororo’s face and worried.
“Nothing. You know what Scott I think we better go inside I think I might start raining…It could be hail”.


Kitty smiled faintly as Logan asked her. “Ororo…will be back soon”.
“Where is she?” he asked again.
“She’ll be back soon” Kitty felt like a broken record and wanted to shout it out but couldn’t because she had promised Ororo.
“I’m not asking when…”
“I know that’s what I was told so that’s it”.

Ororo walked into her temporary bedroom and sat on the bed. She smiled weakly and stroked the lilac sheets. Touching the sheets she began to think. She had been sleeping with Logan so much that she had realised this would be the first time in two weeks where she would not wake up to his company. She did not want to miss it. When she thought about sleeping with Logan she asked herself these questions. Did it mean anything? Did Logan take advantage of her? Was he using her? Was she wanton?
“Are you O.K Ororo?” Scott asked her snapping her out of daze.
“Huh? Oh I’m sorry, Scott what did you say?”
Scott laughed, “Ororo are you O.K? You’ve been in wonderland since you got here”.
“I’m sorry I’ve got a lot on my mind”
“And I’ve got all day and night” Scott sat down next to her.
“Don’t worry, Scott. I’m fine” she assured him.
“Then tell me about the mansion then. Moira said you had insomnia there”
“No, I’m better now. I have found a remedy that’s allowed me to sleep peacefully”
“Yeah…and what is that?” he asked her.
Ororo shrugged and quickly changed the subject. “I need to get back by the end of this week. I promised Kitty and…”
“Don’t leave so soon” he pleaded.
“I have to. I told you”.
“I miss those times ‘Ro when it was just me, you and Jean. What happened?”
“I don’t know Scott. I too miss those times but we can’t keep living in the past though we long for them to come back”. She did not notice Scott staring at her as she looked deeply in to the wall. When she turned her head both their eyes were locked and out of nowhere their lips met and soon they began kissing.
6 by Rising Goddess1
Pulling away from Scott she gasped. She looked anywhere but at him and she thanked Scott’s mutation because she did not have to look at his eyes.
“Ororo, I’m sorry…really sorry”
“No…Scott…I now think it is better that I get back by the end of the week” Ororo said leaving her room and leaving Scott thinking.
Ororo put her fingers to her mouth then wiped the taste of Scott away. She did not know what to do. Maybe it was best that she did not come to Scotland. She wondered how Logan felt. She missed him and she hated herself for that. She also began to hate herself for coming to Scotland, leaving the X Men alone, kissing Scott. She began to think, would she have come to Scotland if she knew Scott was there. How could she know he wasn’t the beginning of the country’s name is Scott. If only…
“Ororo!” Moira called. Ororo turned her head. “I thought you were going to get some rest”.
“I-I’m not tired anymore. I’m better now” Ororo mumbled.
“What’s wrong, love? Come here” Moira asked. Ororo walked toward her. “Let’s talk”. She and Ororo sat down in the living room.
“I’m fine, Moira”
“No…No… you’re not, is it about Scott?”
Ororo did not say anything but lowered her eyes. Moira sighed and looked at her.
“I know it is a shock finding him here-“
“No...It is not that Moira…He kissed…I kissed…We kissed, Moira and I really do not know what to do” Ororo told her quietly.
“You two kissed” she smiled. “I always knew you two had something going on”, Ororo chuckled softly but after that Moira looked serious.
“I don’t know, pet. Maybe you should give him a try” Moira suggested. Ororo slowly shook her head.
“I love him as a brother and a friend but not…that way. I’ve already got troubles and really do not want them to pile up”. Moira nodded.
“Ah…A little bit of Philos love for him but not any Eros. Maybe he’s missing Jean or he is just so happy to see you or maybe he just fancies the pants off of you” and they both laughed. “Well he did talk about you the most before he arrived”. Ororo gasped and her eyes widened in surprise which caused Moira to chuckle.
“Ah, right so you do have feelings…”
“You were lying?”
“No I wasn’t but would it make a difference if I was?” Ororo went quiet.
“Are you alright, love?”
“I’m…I’m confused, Moira. Why did we…Why did we have to kiss?”
Moira pitied her, she felt so sorry for Ororo that she could only look at her sympathetically.
“I am not going to talk to him I’ll just avoid him…”
“No, Ororo. You will talk to him because you came here to clean your head and avoid stress not cause more, O.K. So you go and get some sleep, alright Ororo”.
Ororo then got up and thanked Moira inaudibly and went to her bedroom sure that Scott had gone to his own.

Ororo woke up with her head on her arm. She looked at the position of the sun and she automatically knew it was midday. She was surprised on how long she had slept and slumped back down under the covers when she remembered the night before.
She couldn’t believe she slept through breakfast and the whole morning. She forced herself to get up and headed for the bathroom.
Scott walked through the long hall way running his hand though his brown hair. He swallowed when he saw Ororo step out of her room but then plucked up the courage to speak to her.
“Ehm Ororo can we talk?” he asked her trying to sound as casual as possible.
“…Yeah, if you want” she closed her room door in case he gestured they talk in her room.
“In the garden?” he suggested.
“Yeah” Ororo said.
They walked side by side silently to the garden not exchanging anything but nervous glances.
When they sat Scott started the conversation.
“Ororo, I am really sorry for what happened, last night”
“No, you shouldn’t be I should be sorry-“
“Why should you, I initiated the kiss first-“
“But I should have stopped it earlier”
And with that it went silent however Scott ended the silence.
“Do want the truth, ‘Ro?” he asked. Ororo shrugged but then nodded.
“I wanted to kiss you and for a long time now” he told her but Ororo only looked confused.
“You can’t tell me you haven’t noticed”
“No, Scott I haven’t…I…”
“You were the last person I spoke to before I left the mansion”
“I didn’t know that…”
“I know…I know. Look Ororo I really like you and you’re the only person I trust”.
‘Trust’- that word, it seemed to crawl up and bite her inside.
Ororo sighed for the millionth time but Scott took both her hands and she had so much sympathy for him she did want to do what he wanted.
There was nothing wrong with Scott. He was an attractive man; he was kind, smart, and funny at his best. She honestly would take him but there was something or maybe someone that was stopping her.
“But Jean…” Ororo realised that was her excuse for nearly everything. The woman who was meant to be her best friend had stopped her from doing most things and being with most people.
“I don’t love her anymore” he simply replied. It went silent and before Ororo knew it Scott’s lips were pressed against hers. This time the kiss was longer and Scott’s arms went around her waist. He began to kiss her neck and move his hand up her thigh…
Then she pushed him away.
“I’m sorry Scott. I really can’t” she told him turning and then walking away.
She was angry with herself because some part of her body wanted that and she had stopped it. But maybe that part wanted to Scott because he was a safer option.

Ororo sat down on her bed with her fists in her lap. She bit her lip and tried not to cry. She wanted to get away to Scotland to relax get away from her troubles for a while. But now her troubles had escaladed. She really loved Scott but not in that way. He had been her friend, her team mate, maybe close enough to be her brother. When he kissed her it was fine while they were kissing but when they stopped she remembered Jean telling her about her intimate encounters with him. She just couldn’t. She was awakened from her thoughts when she heard two knocks on her door.
“Come in”.
It was Scott.
“I’m sorry, ‘Ro but we need to talk about this”. She was not ready.
“Go ahead”
“Obviously my feelings to you are not mutual…”
“No…Scott. I do care about you but not in the intimate way”
“I understand. I just hope I have not put you in an uncomfortable position”
Ororo felt like screaming.
“No, you haven’t. I just want things the way they were before…When we were such good friends”
“I know but we can’t keep living in the past”.
Ororo facial expressions saddened after he said those words. Scott smiled and said.
“’Ro relax, I’m only joking” he began to chuckle lightly while Ororo playfully smacked him on his shoulder. Soon they began laughing with each other.
Just like old times.
7 by Rising Goddess1
One month later Ororo was as happy as she was before all her problems started. She zipped up her suitcase and smiled. She felt so laid back and relaxed, Scott and her were now friends again and seeing Moira had made her feel at ease.
Ororo went to the bathroom and combed her hair into a ponytail, she quickly looked around for any pieces of her belongings or if any taps were still running water before walking out and closing the bathroom door. She sighed and left the room with her suitcase.

Ororo ran down the stairs to meet a teary eyed Moira and Sean at the door.
“Bye, sweetheart, take care” Sean said kissing her on her cheek.
“Look after your self will you, love” Moira told her hugging and kissing Ororo too. Whilst in the embrace she whispered into Ororo’s left ear.
“Look after him too” which caused Ororo to chuckle slightly.
“Bye” she waved as she walked down the path to the gates. Moira looked at Sean and sighed.
“I really hope she will be okay, Sean”

“Are you ready?” Scott asked.
“Of course” she replied then they began to walk side by side.

Ororo got comfortable in her seat near Scott as the plane was in the air and smiled at him.
“What?” Scott asked defensively and his cheeks reddened.
“Aww Scott you’re blushing” Ororo giggled.
“No, I’m not. Why are you looking at me that way?” though he did not mind the attention from her at all.
“Oh it’s just; I can’t believe I got you to come back with me” she told him.
“Yeah, but now I have to face Jean and Logan gloating”. Ororo swallowed, nodded and then looked out the window.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I’m just thinking. You must still love Jean”
“No, I can’t. Maybe I didn’t love her in the first place”
“No, don’t say that, she must most probably love you” Ororo supposed but Scott shrugged.
“I hope they are on some field trip or something, I am really not up for them”.
“Suck it up, Scott” Ororo said laughing. “If you could live with them for about 10 years then you can see them for another 20”.
Scott groaned then mumbled “Shut up, Ro” which made Ororo laugh even more.

Ororo head was resting on Scott’s shoulder when the plane landed which made his heart beat faster.
“Ehm, Ororo. We’ve landed”.
“Oh sorry” Ororo yawned with her hand on her mouth.
“So we get something to eat, then we get a cab back to the…mansion” Scott told her while getting their bags.
“Yeah, and I’m paying” Ororo added before Scott offered.
“Oh no you’re not. I’m the man, I pay”
“Oh please, we are in the 21st century, Scotty boy”.
They began to argue about the financial issues right up to the cab pulled up at the mansion not realising that on of them had paid or they had reached the mansion.
It was better for them that they were arguing over a little issue than thinking about the professor or their situation.

Ororo turned the key and opened the mansion doors. She walked in first and Scott closed the door behind them. As she turned to walk up the stairs she heard a very familiar voice.
“Ororo!” and she were almost knocked over by a hug.
“Kitty”.
“Ororo I have missed you so much. You said you’d be home soon, but you weren’t. You’ve been gone for. Like. A. Month. Now” Kitty began to talk slower as she laid her eyes on Scott.
“Mr Summers?!”
Scott nodded and smiled weakly. Soon everybody became to come and meet them and Ororo received so many hugs she felt her body go numb.
“Mr Summers you have a lot of explaining to do” Jubilee said standing, arms crossed in front of Scott. But Scott sensed her humour and smirked. Ororo slowly got up the stairs and put her bags down. She really needed rest but told herself she had to get work done. She left her room then stopped when she heard a few of the students talking.
“I hate that Miss Grey”
“Yeah, she gave me a detention because I was five minutes late. I mean what the fuck!”
“You know, I saw coming out Logan’s room in her robe and most of her clothes in her hands. I swear she’s meant to be crying over ‘Summers’ and he is back now, you know”. Then they began to snicker amongst themselves. “That bitch is gonna get what she deserves”.
With that Ororo closed her room door and sat on her bed. She did not know if she should cry or scream or shout or maybe just shutdown completely. She decided to do neither because she told herself there was nothing between her and Logan.

She walked out of the room and this time she closed the door. She went down and then into another hall she was so lost in her thoughts she did not notice the man standing behind her until he dragged her to his bedroom.
“Logan!”
“Where the hell were you? Go without telling anyone then come back straight out of the blue. What the fuck are you playing out?”
Ororo moved her head back in astonishment.
“Oh, OK. So it is perfectly fine for you to leave on your motorcycle and leave for six months at the very least but I can’t escape for a few weeks”.
Logan was shocked at this but still continued to talk.
“Why did you bring One-eye back? We didn’t need him”
“Well I did! And don’t you dare talk to me like that again, Logan! I am serious. You dragged me in to your room as if I belonged to you. You touch me, and I will send a lightning bolt through every bone in your body!”
Her face was flustered and vein began to show faintly on her head. She walked to his door, opened it then said,
“Oh and I hope you had fun fucking Jean. At least now you can do it freely and openly” before storming out.
8 by Rising Goddess1
Jean curved her mouth into a smile when she saw Ororo walking, looking lost.
She stood in front of her to stop her in her tracks and when Ororo tried to walk the other way she blocked her path.
“What is it, Jean?” she asked irritated.
“Have you seen Logan lately?”
“Yes, unfortunately” she murmured.
“Did he reject you or something?
Ororo sucked in her breath and pressed her lips tightly against one another.
“He must have, he is with me now” Jean said off-handily. Ororo glared at her.
“Look, you are playing a game that I no longer want to participate in. I do not care if you are with Logan. And I certainly do not care how far your legs can open for him either. He is yours, I couldn’t care less” she left angrily leaving Jean dazed.

Ororo sat in front of her vanity mirror and rested her head in her hand. She released an exasperated sigh. She looked in to her mirror and smoothed the invisible frown lines on her forehead.
“Oh Goddess” Ororo exhaled before bursting into tears.
She had enjoyed herself in Scotland and stress had withered away. Then the minute she stepped on the steps of the staircase in the mansion her blood pressure rose so high she thought she was going to explode.
She wiped her shapeless tears away with the wrists of her hand.
She wanted to occupy herself and make her forget but Moira was not here.
Ororo looked back into her mirror and an emotionless face stared back at her.
“You are weak” it whispered.
Call it madness, she was talking to herself.
“Why must you be so damn weak, Ororo?”

Scott raised his hand to knock on Ororo’s door. His face had gone red and his palm was just beginning to get moist. He cleared his throat and his knuckle itched to touch the wood of her door.
Suddenly his face went from red to white and he dropped his hand.
“What do you want, Logan?” his voice was sharp and cold but even as he said that he began to walk further down hall way forgetting his goal.
“What are you doing outside her room?” he demanded whilst following him
“What’s it to you?”
“Do you really think you have a chance with her?”
“…Yes”
Logan smirked and Scott frowned.
“What’s so funny?”
“It ain’t gonna work”
“I kissed her while at Scotland” Scott said stopping giving Logan a look that only said ‘In your face’.
Logan went quiet and he felt his heart being tugged.
“And I bet she said it wouldn’t work”
“So…But will still have something going on”
“So…I fucked her”.
Then Scott’s face altered colour and the previous red had changed its’ hue.
He spat in his face.
Logan wiped the spit from his face and before he could think he had punched Scott in his face he fell straight back.
“You bastard!” he shouted trying to get back up.
“Scott” Jean whispered as she ran to his side and tried to comfort him. She looked at Logan wistfully but then was pushed away.
It was not until he touched his nose and noticed that it was bleeding that he began to feel pain.
“Both of you deserve each other” Scott spat whilst staggering away.
“Logan…why did you…”
“I need to get a drink” Logan murmured moving away from Jean.

Ororo jumped as she received a knock on her door. She cleared her throat and sat up straight.
“Come in!” she called. She gasped as she saw Scott walk unsteadily through her door.
“Oh my, Scott…What…when did…” she hurried toward him and guided him to her bed where he was to sit down.
“Wait here” she told him as she rushed to her bathroom, to her medicine cabinet. She collected cleaning materials and rushed back to Scott.
Whilst cleaning the blood she spoke to him.
“Scott what happened?”
“Logan” was his one worded answer.
“What? Why?” she asked as she cleaned the remaining of the blood away.
“Is it true, ‘Ro?”
Ororo picked the blood stained cloth and turned away from him.
“Is it true?” he asked again.
“Is what true?” her voice was unsteady and she needed him out of her room.
“Did you sleep with him?”
“You can go now, your nose is not broken” she said.
“Ororo…” he began. She then turned to face him and he took her hands and examined them.
“Why didn’t I see this before?” he asked looking at her wrists. “Did he do this to you?”
“No! No Scott he didn’t. I am not denying that I slept with him but I will make sure that I will not make the same mistake again”
Scott nodded at her and neared his face towards her and Ororo jerked her head back.
“Stop, we discussed this in Scotland. I can’t…”
“Why?”
“I just can’t”
“Tell me why”
“Scott, please leave my room.” she pleaded. He sighed and got up; he muttered ‘thanks’ but Ororo barely heard him.
She had never felt so alone but so claustrophobic at the same time. Jean’s friendship with her had withered away, Scott who was once one of her best friends suddenly wanted more and Logan…she wouldn’t even start. She put her hand to the side of her face and then rested on her pillow. She did not want to cry. She could not be weak…but she could be tired.
She closed her eyes and before she knew it she was fast asleep.

“Logan, what were you and Scott fighting about? If it was about me then you know I have already chosen you. Logan, are you listening to me…” Jean ranted while pacing up and down his bedroom.
Logan grunted at her but kissed her to silence her. Jean wrapped her arms around his neck trapping him. She moaned and wanted more. She pushed him on to the bed and began removing his clothes and her own.
“I want you, Logan” Jean groaned.
Logan rolled over until he was on top of her and then closed his eyes. Logan pushed into her and began to thrust into her rhythmically. He imagined that the legs wrapped around him were more toned and slender. He imagined that the body underneath him was more curvaceous. He imagined that the skin he was kissing and biting was mocha brown. He imagined the lips his lips were touching were fuller and softer. He imagined the eyes he occasionally looked into were cerulean and cat-like and he imagined the hair he put his hand in, was snow white.
Logan kissed the neck in front of him and endured the screaming that ran into his ear. He closed his eyes again and imagined her.
He moaned into Jean’s left ear.
“Mmm…yes ‘Ro”
9 by Rising Goddess1
Gasping at what was moaned into her ear Jean pushed Logan off her. She stared at him wide eyed and swallowed. She had never felt that exposed and used in her life.
“What did you say?” she asked desperately.
“I’m sorry, Jean” he said putting on his clothes. ‘I knew I shouldn’t have got her involved’ he thought to himself regretfully.
“You called me…” Jean could not finish her sentence and lifted her sheets to cover her nudity.
“I’m so sorry. Shit, I really am” Logan told her before leaving her room.

Logan puffed out smoke from his cigar. He was sat down on the steps of the veranda thinking about the previous month. Since then Jean and him had not exchanged words or greetings. The only thing he got from her was cold glares. She was angry but Logan knew she had every right to be. If a woman he was sleeping with called out somebody else’s name he would be angry too. But Jean and he was just sex. No emotion and if there was it was not mutual. Ororo, on the other hand was something more. He knew she needed him as much as he needed her but that was what made him angry. He wondered why she wasn’t with him. Logan was determined and was not going to give up on her.

Ororo sat in her office ignoring the phone ringing out and reading through a letter. She was so caught up she did not hear Scott knocking. It was not until he opened the door that she looked up.
She smiled weakly at him.
He smiled back.
“Aren’t you going to pick up the phone?” he asked.
“No” she shook her head firmly. “It’s probably Emma and she is one of the people I would not like to speak to” she said throwing away a letter.
Scott smirked, he noticed her uneasiness. “’Ro relax, I’m not going to come on to you” he assured. She nodded.
“I know you have been going through a lot lately so I am here and I came here to tell you I would do anything to help you”
“Scott, I’m fine. Do not worry about me”
“I could teach again if that would help” he offered.
“Oh thank you, Scott”.
Scott laughed, “You’re too independent you know. You know you can ask me for help whenever, right?”
Ororo nodded and smiled thankfully at him then her smile faded and she looked nauseous.
“’Ro are you O.K?” Scott asked concerned. She did not answer immediately but swallowed.
“Yeah…I just need to rest…I think” she whispered getting up slowly and moving towards the door.

And so she slept. Her slumber so deep that a herd of elephants charging around her bed could not wake her up. If elephants couldn’t wake her up, neither could Logan.
He stood outside her door wondering whether to knock or not. He breathed in her scent and relaxed but then he sensed something else. It was somebody else’s scent. That provoked Logan and he opened her door in rage. Ororo did not stir.
All he found was Ororo lying down on her side. Nobody was in the room but Ororo. Logan frowned in bewilderment. However when he looked at her he had forgotten all. He paced towards her bed and sat on it. He then lifted his hand to stroke her ivory strands out of the way to see her beautiful face. She looked so peaceful whilst she was sleeping. She was not tense nor up tight. Her chest ascended and descended on every breath and a small smile played on her lips. He wished he could see what she was dreaming. She looked so tranquil it must have been a pretty nice dream to make her sleep that way.
She was not supposed to be lying down on her own. She was meant to be in his arms resting on his chest. He stared at her once more then got up from her bed trying not to wake her up. Logan looked back when he reached the door; he breathed in and when he opened the door he shut it back. He went back to her bed and bowed his head.
Logan closed his eyes then kissed her tenderly. With that, Ororo opened her eyes.
She frowned and moved away from him destroying his tender moment.
“What are you doing in my bed?” she hissed sitting up defensively.
“I’m sorry, ‘Ro…I just…I want you, ’Ro” he told her stroking her cheek.
Ororo shook her head and moved the hand that was touching her face.
Logan did not care and kissed her again wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Logan sensed no sign of protest and so began to kiss her jaw and slowly moved towards her neck.
“We should stop” Ororo breathed burying her hands in his hair.
“But we’re not going to” Logan whispered.
“No…”
“One last time, I swear and after I’ll never touch you again”
Even as she let him remove all her clothes and put his hands in her masses of hair she knew every word of that sentence was a lie.


Ororo lay in his arms and rested on his chest. Logan kissed the top of her head and let the scent of vanilla, jasmine and sandalwood invade his nostrils.
“What were you dreaming of, ‘Ro?” he asked her.
“Hmm?” Ororo asked back, her mind was somewhere else as she stroked the hairs on his chest.
“I said, what were you dreaming of? I mean it must have been something pretty nice to make you smile in your sleep” he repeated.
There was a pause.
“I was dreaming of my mother”
“You never talk about your mother, ‘Ro. Why?”
“She died, Logan, along with my father when I was about five or six. I never could really remember exactly how old I was when that happened but I remember how and why it happened”
“’Ro I’m so sorry…I never knew”
“You do not need to apologise. It was not your fault”
Logan watched Ororo drift into sleep arms. He hoped she dreamed of her mother again.
“I want to see you smile ‘Ro”


She had been pondering on one particular subject for days and now she knew it was time she found out.
Ororo slowly walked towards the sink where she had left the device to dry.
She wanted short straight answers.
She held it up to natural light and there it was in letters that seem to stab into her heart.
‘Pregnant’

Ororo sucked in her breath and dropped the test on the floor.
She was now pregnant and all her fears now seemed to come together.
10 by Rising Goddess1
Sitting with her arms wrapped around her knee, Ororo rocked back and forward staring wide-eyed, still in shock with what she had discovered.
Her breathing was uneasy and she continuously swallowed the invisible lump in her throat.
“I don’t know what to do” Ororo whispered to herself.
She stared at the test opposite her and felt as if she would be sick to her stomach.
‘Pregnant’
The test had given her a clear and straightforward answer. It did not have complicated multicoloured lines. She was starting to wish it did, because maybe just maybe she would have read the test wrong and she would not have been pregnant.
However she did not, she was correct. 99.9% correct
‘…Puts you in control...’ just like it said on the package of the test, though Ororo did not feel in control at all.
She just could not believe it.
After years of teaching safe sex to her students she had went and gone against everything she believed in.

When a single woman becomes pregnant she usually asks these questions: whose baby is it? How did this happen? What will I do? Who should I tell? How long have I been pregnant?
In Ororo’s case she knew whose baby it was, Exactly how it happened- she could not forget so that cut down some of her worries. But the last three questions remained unknown to her. To worsen her situation, Ororo was a mutant and now had two more questions to add to her three unknown queries. What ‘gifts’ will my baby have? Will mutant hatred die out by the time my baby grows up?
She needed to forget she was pregnant for a while. So she got up from her feeble position and left her bathroom.

Ororo sat in her class marking the exams her students had done.
It was taking her mind off her pregnancy and soothing her inside. She was so occupied with the work; she did not notice Jean strut into her classroom.
“Ororo” Jean called.
Ororo looked up and fought the urge to roll her eyes.
“Yes, Jean” she extended the ‘S’ in her words to a hiss.
“I needed to ask you for the key to the drawer in Ch- in your office. It has the report cards of my students”. Ororo sighed.
“Jean I do not have the key with me, it is in my room somewhere and I cannot get it right now, I am marking exams. I will give it to you as soon as I have finished”
“All right…Thank you” Jean said walking away but the she turned back and walked back to Ororo.
“I don’t understand you, Ororo”
“What?”
“You have Logan and you still act like something terrible is going on”
“Nothing is going on between…”
“Yes there is, you act like you are the only one with problems, even when you still have him” Jean seethed.
“You do not understand or know about anything I am going through” Ororo replied with the same passion Jean had.
“When I slept with him…He called out your name during sex! How do you think that made me feel” Jean exclaimed but her voice became weaker.
“Oh…Jean…” was the only thing Ororo manage to say.
“It wasn’t till the day after that I realised that he was only using me…” Jean’s voice faded off and she looked thoughtful.
“Jean…I really do not know what…”
“Look, if I were you I would just be happy with him…”
“I do not need him” Ororo said sternly and glared at the floor.
“You are so stubborn” Jean muttered.
“I am not stubborn”
“Yes, you’re right, where would I ever get that idea from” Jean murmured sarcastically.
Ororo gave Jean a small smile; it was like there friendship was slowly coming back.
Jean looked at Ororo soothingly.
“What?” Ororo questioned.
“I can see it, I can sense it…You’re pregnant” Jean whispered.
Ororo wrapped her arms around herself, feeling exposed.
“For how long have you been…?” Jean asked.
“I don’t know” she mumbled.
“When will you tell Logan, Ororo?”
Ororo shook her head violently, “I’m leaving, he will not find out”.
“You’re crazy” Jean said but when she saw Ororo was serious she frowned.
“Ororo, the best thing you need is rest and a proper diet…”
“Jean, I’m fine. I sleep enough and I eat fine. It’s alright”
“You are carrying another human being inside you…”
“Look, here’s the key to my office- you can use that to get inside and then get your documents” Ororo said throwing the keys across the table before treading out the classroom.

Ororo sat on her bed irately. She knew she was being irrational but she did not need anyone telling her what to do. She did not look pregnant and certainly did not feel pregnant until she had found out. She ran her hand over her flat taunt stomach vainly trying to feel signs of a new life in her. She removed her hands and slammed them on her lap sighing angrily.
“Everything, alright darlin’?” a recognisable voice asked behind her. This made Ororo jump and stand up in defence.
“What are you doing in here!?” Ororo demanded.
“Not even a door can keep me away from you, darlin’” Logan said approaching her. Ororo began to back away; Logan still followed and placed his hands on either of her hips. Ororo pushed his hands away furiously.

“You promised-you swore that you wouldn’t even touch me after what we did” Ororo hissed whilst walking backwards.
“You knew I would never keep that promise” Logan replied still following her. He was right, Ororo already knew that promise meant nothing.
Logan put his hand on her hips again but Ororo still pushed him away. When she did she quickly put her arms around her stomach defensively.
“What’s wrong, ‘Ro?”, Logan took a step forward and this time Ororo forgot to take a step back.
“Nothing” she said.
He was an inch away from her face and she was so afraid of him finding out about her pregnancy.
“Something must be wrong” he wrapped his left arm around her waist to bring her closer to him and he used his other arm to pull her arms away from her stomach.
He then touched her cheek and stared into her eyes. They both stood there in silence staring until Logan broke it.
“When were you gonna tell me, ‘Ro?”
Ororo swallowed and tried to stay calm. Maybe he was talking about something else.
“Tell you what, Logan?” she asked quietly, removing his hand from her face.
“That you’re pregnant”
11 by Rising Goddess1
Ororo walked towards her bed and sat on the very edge of it. She looked down on the floor thinking of something to say or do while Logan stared intensely at her.
They had been in semi silence for a few minutes though it felt like hours and the only thing that could be heard was the gentle patter of rain that tapped against Ororo’s window. The rain was starting to build up.

Logan was staring at her waiting…waiting for answers, eye contact or any contact at all.
“Well aren’t you goin’ to say anything ‘Ro?” he asked still looking at her.
“How did you find out?” she enquired ever so quietly that if it wasn’t for Logan’s enhanced hearing he would not have heard her.
Logan did not answer immediately; in fact he starting approaching her and the minute he was arms length away from her she tensed up her whole body.
Logan shook his head and answered:
“Well you don’t seem to be denying it ‘Ro…and for days I’ve been sensing somebody else in this room when it has only been you. I started wonderin’…then when I came into you’re room- just now…I asked you ‘what’s wrong?’ and the second you said ‘nothing’…” Logan did not finish off his sentence; Ororo could finish the rest for herself.

Ororo slowly nodded as if she was gradually taking it all in.
“So…what are you gonna do?” he asked.
Ororo had been asking herself the same question since she found it all out herself. She said the first thing that came to her mind but it was also the worst thing she could do.
“I’m going to get it terminated”
“You’re…gonna get an abortion” Logan stated. Ororo nodded and raised her eyebrows as if to say ‘you are correct’.
“Are you friggin’ crazy?”
Ororo frowned at him looking up at his face for the first time.
“What else am I suppose to do?” she said in between her teeth.
“You are not killing my baby” Logan told her.
“How do you know if it’s yours…?”
“Don’t play your games with me, darlin’. We both know it’s mine”.
Ororo could tell that she had angered him but it gave her thrills to infuriate him.
“Your baby is inside me. I can do what I feel like with this baby”
“Oh so it’s my baby now”
Ororo rolled her eyes at Logan.
“This baby is a mistake and mistakes must be erased”
Even Ororo could not believe what she was saying herself.
“Can you hear yourself ‘Ro?”
She could hear herself and she agreed with what Logan was thinking.
“Then if I can’t get rid of this baby then…then I will leave and find somewhere else to raise my baby like Kenya”
“Kenya? Do you want my kid to die of AIDS or somethin’?!” Logan’s sudden outburst made Ororo weep.
“’Ro I’m sorry, alright. It’s just I can’t…no… I won’t let you leave”
“Won’t let…Logan I do not need you’re permission to leave or not” Ororo told him sniffing and wiping the tears in her eyes.
“If you leave, you’d be leaving with my baby, there most be a law against crap like that!”
“Then, Logan, Let me abort this baby and I will leave and you will have nothing to do with me anymore!”
“I don’t just want my baby, I want you”
“You can’t have everything. You already have Jean…”
“Screw Jean…this is about me and you, ‘Ro and it’s our baby too”
“Our…” Ororo repeated.
“Yeah ‘Ro…Our baby” he said sitting beside her.

“You should have let me die” Ororo said getting up from the bed.
“What?” Logan asked completely confused.
“Remember…when you dragged me from my balcony…all that rain…”
“Yeah, ‘Ro what were you thinking?”
“I slept with you…why did I end up sleeping with…with you?”
Logan remembered sleeping with her. He remembered how cold her body was and sensed how confused she felt. She was angry that was for sure and lost too. She needed someone to find her and Logan was just the right person.
“Cos it’s what you needed. Before that you were a living ghost ‘Ro” Logan said scratching his head.
“If you had let me die then I would not have had this baby inside me and I would not have been in this position with you”
“But you are pregnant and here talking to me and I ain’t leavin’ till we sort this out. Why can’t we just have this baby together?”

“Logan, I can’t let you father my baby” she said.
“What? ’Ro why not? I’m the father”
The pain in his voice made Ororo feel pain too but she had a valid reason why should could not let him.
“I can’t because…because you always leave the mansion to Canada or somewhere and you always do it when it’s least suspected” Ororo explained.
“So you don’t think I’m responsible enough?” he said getting up from the bed.
“You’re putting words in my mouth”
“I don’t need to. I love you ‘Ro so why can’t you believe I can look after our baby”
Each time he said ‘our’ it hurt Ororo. She could only bow her head.
“Maybe that’s not it, maybe you’re scared of me”
“I am not afraid of you, Logan” she said that but her body language said something completely different.
“I don’t want you to be afraid of me, ‘Ro” Logan said coming towards her, but Ororo only backed away of the bed. They were back to square one.
Logan leaned forward on the bed and reached out his arm to pull her towards him.
He kissed her neck and stroked her thigh; he brought his hand to her stomach and touched her breast…

Ororo slapped him, his head snapped to the other side and Ororo’s palms were as red as Logan’s face, well Logan’s face for two seconds.
Logan held on to both Ororo wrists in case she decided to try another one.
“I don’t know what the hell goes on in your mind ‘Ro…”
“That is another reason why I don’t want you fathering my baby. You say you “love” me when frankly you don’t, I mean all I am to you and all I will ever be to you is sex”
Logan let go of her wrists and stood up from the bed.
“So you think that’s all you are to me” Logan expression was a hurt one but Ororo couldn’t care less at that moment. She nodded answering him.
“You came to my room for sex. You promised me you wouldn’t touch me after having sex with me but you still did. When you stopped me from…killing myself…you still had sex with me afterwards and you even slept with Jean. It goes on”
“But ‘Ro you could have told me to stop all that time, it just makes you as bad as me”
“You persisted even when…”
Logan saw Ororo was getting more upset and sat down with her.
“’Ro you know I love you, if I had let you die that day you don’t know how much that would have screwed me up”.
Even so, Ororo let the shapeless tears slid down her face and it was aching Logan’s heart when he saw the sorrow on her beautiful face.
He put his arms around her and this time she did not tense up, she rested on his shoulder.
“I-I don’t want to be pregnant; I do not want to feel like this for nine months or eight… I don’t even know anymore” Ororo broke down in tears. Logan stood up then knelt in front of her. He took her hand and looked her in the eye.
“’Ro you need to trust me, OK. I wanna bring this baby up with you; I wanna help you ‘Ro. You just need to let me, ‘Ro”
She nodded and let Logan wipe her tears with his thumb.
“I love you, darlin’. Get some sleep I don’t want you tiring out”
He helped her get her under her covers but when he turned to get off the bed she held onto his arm.
“Logan, don’t go…I need you” she whispered.
Logan bent his head and kissed her.
“I’ll never leave you, darlin’”
12 by Rising Goddess1
Logan sat up in Ororo’s queen-sized bed wondering how he had fallen asleep.
He looked beside him and was stunned to see Ororo not beside him on the bed.
Instead he found her standing up and opening up a bag.

“What are you doing, ‘Ro? Come back to bed” Logan called out frowning in confusion.
She paused then continued folding and throwing clothes violently into her bag.
“I’m leaving” Ororo replied quietly still packing up clothes.
“What!?” Logan shouted getting up from the bed and grabbing Ororo by her upper arm.
“Didn’t anything I told you sink in?” Logan gestured by pointing at his own head.
Ororo yanked her arm away from Logan and glared at him.
“I want to raise my baby but away from you. No, wait my child might get HIV, right?”
Logan sighed and put a hand in his hair.
“I said I was sorry, ‘Ro. I am sorry. Come on you know I didn’t mean that”
“Yeah and that’s not all you didn’t mean” Ororo murmured facing her wardrobe and pulling out a white blouse.
“What was that supposed to mean, darlin’?”
“My name is not ‘darling’” Ororo replied coolly.
“What the hell is wrong with you? One minute you’re…” Logan stopped. He honestly did not know what was wrong with her. He could name at least three occasions when she acted like this to him.
Her moods changed so fast and unluckily for him so does the weather when Ororo felt like it.
“I dunno ‘Ro, you’re so…”
“Fickle? I’ve been told” her answers where so snappy and frosty.
“We lay in that bed together! You told me you needed me, you slept in my arms…”
“No I didn’t sleep, Logan. I thought really hard!”
Logan came close to her and put his bent finger under her chin to lift up her head.
“You know I love you”
Ororo slapped his hand away viciously and walked back until she was sure Logan was not in reach with her.
“You?” Ororo laughed but this laugh was sardonic and scornful.
“I don’t think you know what the word ‘love’ means, Logan” She then turned her back to him and looked out her window with her arms crossed.
Logan clenched his fists and looked down on the floor.
“Alright, since I don’t know, why don’t you tell me what it means then? Tell me what it really means to love somebody”
Ororo closed her eyes and inhaled. She shook her head slowly and bit her lip.
“I’m not in the mood”
“Like I haven’t heard that before” Logan muttered.
Ororo turned around and walked towards her bag. She bent down to zip her bag.
When she got up Logan seized her by her arm again but this time when Ororo tried to pull away Logan tightened his grip.
“I love you, ‘Ro. Why can’t you see that?”
“Because you don’t! Logan, let me go you’re hurting me”
Then, Logan wanted her to feel pain. He wanted her to feel the same anguish she was causing him but then he let go surprised that he even thought about causing harm to her.
Ororo stepped away.
“I’m sorry…”
“No, Logan, don’t say that to me. You have said ‘sorry’ too many times to me”
“But I…”
“No…I am not carrying your baby anymore”
“What?”
“I cannot carry any part of you inside me, Logan. I hate you”
“No, you don’t”
“Yes, yes I do. I hate you. I hate the fact that I slept with you, I hate the fact that you managed to impregnate me and you want me to keep your baby inside of me”
“’Ro if this is about that abortion crap…”
The first time Ororo mentioned the abortion to him he let it slip because he knew she was confused but now…
“I have to, Logan. It’s the only way”
Logan grabbed on to her shoulders and shook her.
“It is not the only way. Do you know you can be killed too if you get an abortion…”
“I don’t mind dying…”
Logan cut her off by gripping her shoulders tight.
“Are you…’Ro you. Will. Not. Kill. My. Baby. I said it before ‘Ro and I still mean it now”
“But I have to Logan. I have to, to get rid of you!”
Logan loosened his grip on her shoulders.
“I don’t want to love you, Logan. I do not want to wake up one morning and find out you’ve just fled…”
“’Ro I told you about this already…”
“No, you won’t let me finish. I don’t want my child to be fatherless and I can’t bring an innocent child into this world, we as mutants are targeted and you and I, we’re always fighting…Do you think I really want to kill my own child out of selfishness?”
Logan was silent he could not say anything.
“You were right about one thing, Logan. I don’t hate you. I just really don’t want to love you”.
“Why? If the feeling is mutual then…”
“I don’t know why you keep saying you love me”
“You know what your problem is? You can’t trust people and if you can’t trust me then I don’t know how to prove that I do love you”
“But…but you told Jean…”
“Why must you keep mentioning her?”
“You told Jean you loved her and look where you two are now”
“That’s because I didn’t really loved her…”
“Now there you go”
Logan let go of Ororo and sighed. She was unbelievable; he didn’t think he had ever met a woman as difficult as her. However when Logan looked at Ororo again she was sitting on her bed with her arms around her stomach. She was looking down so Logan could not see her face.
“’Ro are you alright?” Logan rushed to her side.
Ororo did not answer but nodded her head gently.
“You don’t look alright”
Ororo still kept her head down.
“’Ro…”
“Logan, I can …no I can sense this baby but I can’t feel it”
Logan frowned in confusion.
“Maybe it’s because you ain’t got a bump on your stomach yet…”
“Logan, I’m so evil” she began.
“’Ro you’re a lot of things but not evil”
“If I wasn’t evil then I would never have thought of getting rid of this baby”
“You can’t blame yourself, ‘Ro”
“What mother would think of getting rid of their baby?”
“So many”
“Logan, I’m been so awful to you when you’ve only tried to help me. Why do you always come back?”
“Cos’ I love you”
“But I’m always pushing you away”
“It would mean I didn’t love you if I stayed away”
Ororo went silent; maybe Logan really did love her.
Logan took both her hands.
“’Ro, I really want to raise this baby with you, just let me help, let me love you. I’m serious, ‘Ro. You said you needed me yesterday and many times before and I know you do, and I know I may not be able to be a perfect father but I can try. ”
Ororo stared at him surprised and wordless.
He had spoken to her looking deeply into her eyes which showed sincerity and not even uttering a curse which showed respect. She looked down again and put her hands on her lap, scrunching them up to a fist.
“No” Logan said using his finger to lift her head up.
When she looked at him her nose was slightly red. She wished she could lay her head on his chest and allow him to tell her sweet things but she couldn’t.
He may have loved her but she couldn’t trust him after being disappointed by so many people.
Jean was her best friend but they had grown so far apart and she had betrayed her.
Scott had also been another one of her best friends but how did she know if he was only her friend just to get her to bed. Charles promised to be with her always to help her grow as a leader and a mutant but he left her. Forge broke her heart after he proposed to her and she could not love for a very long time.
However, Ororo’s biggest disappointment was her parents leaving her on this earth.
She was just a child, so pure and innocent. Her parents told her that they loved her and that they would never leave her. When she fell and grazed her knee her mother was always there to pick her up and nurse her injury but where was she now to pick her up? Her father taught her how to speak to people politely and promised to teach her more when she was older but she was older now and he couldn’t teach her anything anymore. She wanted her father to walk her down the isle if she ever got married and her mother to help her nurture her first child…

Ororo burst into tears and let Logan tell her comforting things. She did everything she wished she could. Logan did wrap his arms around her and stroked her hair.
She had decided. She would let Logan father her baby; she would love him and her baby.

13 by Rising Goddess1
Ororo sighed in agreement.
“I know” she added with a small weak smile.
“You don’t sound too happy ‘bout it”
Ororo raised her head.
“I am happy! I just…I don’t…Logan, I’m having a baby and you know I’ve never had a child…what if…what if I don’t make a good mother” Ororo replied putting her hand on the bare bump on her stomach.
Logan smiled at her.
“’Ro of course you’re gonna make a good mother. Look at how you care for all the kids here. The younger and the older ones”
Logan got up to walk to Ororo’s bathroom cabinet. He opened it and took a bottle of her shampoo shortly before returning back to Ororo. He crouched down beside the bath tub and poured shampoo over Ororo’s hair.
“Logan, you don’t have to do this” she said as Logan worked up lather in her hair.
“I know, you keep tellin’ me. But what sane guy would miss out on a chance of seein’ you naked again?” Logan said playfully.
“Logan!” Ororo groaned smacking his arm in return.
“I am a woman nearing the end her pregnancy you certainly are not sane” Ororo muttered.
“Yeah, ‘cos I’m madly in love with you, darlin’”
Ororo laughed lightly before kissing him on his cheek.
Logan grinned because Ororo had kissed him and because she had laughed, it was a sound that Logan had not heard very often from Ororo due to the current circumstances.

Logan rinsed the shampoo out of Ororo’s hair then washed her body with a bar of soap.
“’Ro what are we gonna name our baby?”
Ororo frowned
“I never thought about that. I don’t know, what do you think we should call our child?” Ororo asked gripping either sides of the bath tub.
Logan shrugged still washing Ororo.
“I dunno, we don’t even know whether it’s a boy or a…”
“I do” Ororo said quickly.
“What?! How?”
“Well I told Hank to…”
“You told Furball to check?”
“No, Logan his name is Hank or Henry and I only found out yesterday myself”
“Why didn’t you tell me this?”
“I don’t know, it slipped my mind, I know it is a little too late, I’m sorry, Logan.”
Logan raised an eyebrow but still stared at Ororo waiting an answer.
“We’re having a…boy”.
Logan eyes widened just a little and Ororo looked at him as if to say ‘what’s wrong with a boy?’
“A boy” Logan said.
“Now you don’t sound too happy about that, a little disappointed” Ororo replied.
“No, it’s not that…”
It wasn’t that Logan didn’t want a boy; it was just the fear that he wouldn’t be a good role model to his son.
“What is it?” Ororo asked
“I don’t want a son that would end up like me” Logan told her.
“What’s wrong, with you?” Ororo asked again.
Logan sighed.
“Why would you want a son that would end up like me?” Logan enquired.
“You mean a caring, protective, handsome son, Logan? You lower yourself down too much. You do not notice how much of a good man you are, Logan”
He removed his hands from Ororo’s body and looked at them.
“You don’t even know half of what these hands have done”
Ororo took one of his hands and pressed her lips against them.
“But I know what they are doing now. They are looking after me and they will take care of our baby”
Ororo kissed him again before he helped her out of the bath tub and wrapped a towel around her.
“We’ve got a baby to name” Ororo said before they left the bathroom.

After Ororo’s bath she looked absolutely radiant. Her skin glowed naturally and her white hair, luminous under the sunlight. She had slipped into a summer dress.
To Logan she was a goddess.
‘Mother Nature’ Logan thought with a smirk.
His eyes were still fixed on her, even when she stared at the ground.
“Logan! It’s not polite to stare” Ororo snapped when she looked up.
“I’m sorry, darlin’ but you’re nice to stare at” Logan said approaching her.
“What about ‘Logan’ junior”? Logan suggested with a grin touching Ororo’s stomach.
“What! Hell no”
Logan frowned.
“You didn’t seem to mind screaming that name when this baby was being conceived”
“Yeah, and if you want me to scream that name some more when this baby starts to grow up, you wouldn’t call your child ‘Logan’” Ororo replied slapping his shoulder.
“Ah, I get ya, darlin’, why don’t you think of a name. ‘Ro?”
“I want you to name our son, Logan” she said resting against him.
Ororo slipped her hand into Logan’s and he squeezed it tight.
“OK…” Logan went quiet, deep in thought but then a name came to him.
“James”
“James…James… I like that name”
“Me too, darlin’”
“James Munroe”
“Why must he have your surname, doesn’t the child take the father’s surname?”
“Logan, you don’t know your surname”
“That’s what you think”
“You know your surname?”
Logan nodded. “My full name is, James Logan Howlett” he said to her slowly.
Ororo’s eyes widened a little.
“You’re name is James. Then why didn’t you say so, James is a nice name”
“Logan’s better” he told her blatantly.
“James, our son will be called James….Logan” Ororo smiled satisfied but then her smile faded and she looked serious.
“Logan, you know something of your past. That is your surname- you could use that to find your family. I don’t think you know how vital that information is. You could have brothers, sisters, parents…a family looking for you, Logan…”
“I know darlin’, but right now you’re the only person I want to be with. ‘Ro you are my family. You and my son are my family. I wouldn’t give that up, not even for the answers to my past”
Ororo hugged him, her heart ached for him. He cared that much for her. She realised how much Logan was giving up just for her and her child.
Logan kissed Ororo but his kisses were cut short when Ororo put a hand on his shoulder.
“Logan…Logan, I can’t, I’m busy, remember?” Ororo reminded him and herself.
“Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you, darlin’? Logan asked protectively.
“Yes, Logan, I will be fine and besides Jean will be with me” Ororo told him pausing thoughtfully.
“Are you two tryna sort something out?”
“Yeah, we were friends before the professor grew sick and we might as well get over all this. She was the first person to find out about my pregnancy and she is still helping me, I can at least try to make things go back the way it was”
Logan stared at her nodding but Ororo could still see the concern in his eyes.
“Logan, I will be fine, I promise”
And with that Ororo left her room and headed down the hallway.

Jean stood at the end of the stair case waiting for Ororo to come down them. Her hands were on her hips and she tapped her foot impatiently.
When Ororo came down stairs she frowned.
“Well you took your time” she sighed.
“I’m pregnant” Ororo said simply. It was an excuse she had been using a lot then.
“Come on” Jean said taking her by the wrist and pulling her out of the mansion.

The drive to the mall was silent, not at all awkward but silent. Jean drove so she concentrated on the road before her. They made moderate eye contact and smiled in a friendly manner but that was it.
When the car was parked and they entered the shopping mall, Ororo felt eyes on her making her feel more uncomfortable then she already did. She was blatantly a pregnant mutant and although she couldn’t read minds she could tell what the passing citizens were thinking.
“Don’t mind them, Ororo. They are just staring at you because they are ignorant” Jean told her slightly louder than she would usually talk making her smile thankfully. It was the first thing she had said to Ororo since they were at the mansion and the most helpful. It triggered conversation.

“Hey, look at this” Jean said pulling out a gruesome pink piece of baby’s clothing
Ororo chuckled, “Jean, I’m having boy and even sure a girl would wear…”
She went silent but her breathing increased.
“Are you O.K?” Jean asked putting her hand on Ororo’s shoulder.
“Yeah…I’m fine…what about this?” she said quickly changing the subject and picking out another piece of clothing.
Ororo felt a tug at her womb and drew back her breath trying her best to ignore it. Jean watched her warily.
“Ororo…”
“Jean…I’m fine” Ororo cut her off but then the pain in her insides increased.
“Are you sure?”

“No…” Ororo managed to let out and she doubled over wrapping her arms around her stomach. She felt another sharp tugging in her womb and she started to feel as her son was going to drop. She could no longer stand upright or hold on to her control.
“Jean…I think- I think the baby’s coming” Ororo gasped before collapsing to the ground. She curled up into a ball, while the water from inside her trickled down her legs.
With widened eyes, Jean bit her tongue to stop her from screaming.
“Ororo…but you had two months…Don’t lay that way…Oro-…W-what should I do…should I call Logan?” Jean asked with plain panic in her voice.
“No! Please…don’t… call him…get me a nurse… or a-or a midwife or a doctor… Oh Goddess! I think I’m bleeding” Ororo breathed in and out, shaking and sobbing as her muscles contracted. Ororo watched Jean scramble frantically through her bag looking for her cell phone. When she heard three beeps she automatically knew that Jean had dialled ‘911’.
Soon a large crowd began to form around her and Ororo felt her claustrophobia taking over her, then everything faded to black.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=1665