The Skulls by ILOVETORNADO_PHOENIX4LIFE
Summary: Ororo is in a band and she makes enemies with a very powerful mutant. Will it affect her own life, or that of a loved one?
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 5377 Read: 1390 Published: 03-17-07 Updated: 03-17-07

1. Chapter 1 by ILOVETORNADO_PHOENIX4LIFE

Chapter 1 by ILOVETORNADO_PHOENIX4LIFE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2:35 p.m. X-Mansion Garage.

"No, no, that doesn't sound right!!" Ororo yelled to her friends and band members. She was slowly getting frustrated and was trying not to take it out on her band members. She looks at all the people who are in this band. Herself as guitarist, Logan as bass player, Scott on the drums, Remy as the guy singer, Jean as the girl singer (depending on the song they were playing), and then back-up people for all of those parts as well. They were trying to compose a new song but every time they would play it, it just never sounded like what Ororo wanted it to. They had named their band The Skulls. Their symbol was of a skull head with crossbones behind it. The symbol is on every one of their shirts along with their names as well. Ororo turned around to face the band.

"Ughh!!! Come on guys! It’s not that hard to play this song! We did it once but it seems we can't do it again! It’s not all of you messing up. Scott! You need to work on your drum solo!! Pronto! Everyone else can leave and take a break. Scott you stay here and practice. I'll stay here as well to make sure you get it right!" Ororo said to the whole entire band. Scott just groaned in response to her. The rest of the band left the garage.

"Come on Scott. I know you can do it!"

"Yeah, I know I can do it too. It’s just hard at this one part."

"Which part? The one where it gets all fast?"

"Yeah, that’s where I have difficulties at."

"Ok. Move. I'll show you how to do it."

"I didn't know you could play drums, Ro."

"Yep, I can play every position in this band. I hold private training with everyone who struggles at certain parts. Hence you for example."

"Hey, that’s not funny! Who else do you help with?"

"Lets see. I have helped Logan with bass and all of the back-up players as well."

"You helped Logan?!? Hah never would've thought that!"

"Yeah, he was having trouble with this one part of a song." She said after she showed him how to play it. She stood back up when she was done playing.

“I never thought Logan would need help. I learn new things everyday about that man.”

“Yeah, well anyways, let’s get back to your training, shall we?” Ororo said whilst pointing to the drum set at her feet. Scott just groaned and sat down, and tried to play it once again. This time he got it perfectly. “That’s great Scott! You got it. Now just do it when all the other music is playing around you. I’ll go call in the rest of the band to practice once more. After this practice of the song, no more practice tonight.”

Scott just smiled and started playing again, even after she had left the room. “Our concert is in two weeks. I hope we are ready by then. I hope nothing gets in the way.” Scott murmured to himself, as he continued playing.

3:30p.m. in the Rec. Room.

Ororo walks into the Rec. room to find everyone in the band sitting down watching television.

“Hey, guys. Come on I’m done helping Scott. We are gonna practice the song one more time and then practice is over for today. But tomorrow same time, same place.” After she had said that, everyone got up and headed for the garage. Everyone except Logan. He walks over to Ororo and stands in front of her.

“You don’t think your pushing ‘em too much?” Logan wondered.

“Nah. Do you? I mean our concert is in two weeks and I want them to be ready. ‘Cause if we score a five star rating on all of our songs, then we will get a sponsor! And I know that’s what everyone wants. Am I right?”

“Yeah, you’re right about that. But do you think we will get five stars on all five songs?”

“Well, I hope so. But if not then that’s ok. I know we will do well no matter what. And besides that, they have fun no matter what rating they get. It’s the same way for all of us.”

“Yeah, come on they’re probably wondering what’s taking us so long.” Logan and Ororo leave the Rec. room and head for the garage. Right when they are about to open the door, the professor contacts them and tells them there is a mission to go on. Jean, Scott, Remy, Logan, and Ororo head for the War room. When they arrive, they sit down, Logan next to Ororo, Remy next to Ororo, and Jean next to Scott who is next to Remy.

When they are all seated, the professor welcomes them, and he doesn’t look too happy either.

“Hello, all of you. Now, I know that you are in a band and must practice for your concert, but the other students are complaining that it is too loud. Bobby told me he could hear it from in his room on the second floor. Now there are three floors in between the garage and the second floor. That is a little ridiculous! So if you guys are going to practice, you need to keep it down.” Professor said. They all exchanged looks of displeasure. They all stood up to leave but the professor stopped them with one last announcement. “Oh, and one more thing. I have a mission I need you guys to do.”

Ororo was the first one to speak up. “ I sorry professor but you yell at us and tell us to keep our music quiet and then turn right around and tell us to go on a mission? I don’t think so! Me and my band have to practice four more songs and get them memorized! And we only have two weeks to do so! Now if you don’t mind, we are going to go practice.” She didn’t even get two steps and the professor stopped her in her tracks. He made her turn around and look at him.

“Now I understand where you are coming from but that”.”

“No professor, you don’t. Your not the one who has to train a band, practice every fucking day, and do all this other shit around the mansion, now do you?!?” Ororo yelled at him. He just had this look of surprise on his face, as did the rest of the people in the room. She looked over to Logan and he was the one who was surprised the most.

“Listen Ororo, I understand that you have to practice, but I can’t have it disturbing the rest of the students. So all I’m asking is that you keep the volume turned down.”

“I understand that but it’s not that easy. We have it up loud so that we can hear if we make a mistake. And that’s not all you were asking! You also asked to go on a mission!”

“I know, and that’s what I wanted to talk about in the first place. The mission will take place in France. Paris, France to be exact. There is a mutant there that I need you guys to find and bring back home. And try to avoid violence if possible. Now be on your way. But before you go Ororo, I would like a word with you.”

“Ok. Guys go suit up and I’ll meet you guys on the X-jet.” The rest of the team heads off to the changing rooms, but Logan stays to listen to their conversation from outside the door. “What is it you would like to talk about professor?”

“Your attitude is what. Just because I tell you to do something that affects your band doesn’t mean that you snap at me! Now I want to know why you yelled at me like that.”

“Professor, you don’t know what I’m going through right now. No one does except Logan. And you don’t need to know either. I’m just under a lot of stress lately because of the concert and missions and everything else. But what pisses me off the most is that you yell at us and are all mean. And then you turn around and are nice and tell us to go on a mission. I don’t understand it.”

“Ro, I didn’t yell at you. I merely told you to keep the volume down because it could be heard three floors up. And I don’t care if you are under a lot of stress, that doesn’t give you the right to yell at me. And this mission needs to be done in the next three days. If its not then, I am blaming you.”

“But professor, that’s not fair. My band has to practice, but instead you are sending it on a fucking mission! We will not be forced to do the mission in a certain amount of time! My band and I are going to practice and we will do the mission when we get the chance!”

“Ro, I don’t understand what has gotten into you. You are never usually this pissed off and bitchy.”

“You want to know what has gotten into me? You professor. You are what has gotten into me. I am leaving this place and I might not come back.”

“Ro, talk to”.”

“”No professor. Nothing you can say will help. It’ll only make it worse. I have made up my mind and that’s final!” She stomps out of the door and is about to go to the X-jet when Logan grabs her arm.

“Ro, what is wrong? I heard the whole thing. Come on babe, you can tell me.”

“Not here. He might be listening. I’ll tell you in the changing rooms.” They head off for the changing rooms. Logan has his arm around her waist, trying to comfort her as best he can. When they arrive she stop and turns to him.

“Ok. I’m just under a lot of stress lately, what with the concert, the mission, and everything else at this fucking school! I need help Logan.” She starts to cry and he pulls her into his chest and sits them down. Her puts his arms around her and whispers comforting things into her ear. She sits back up a minute later.

“Logan, I’m sorry. It seems that you’re the only one who has been there to help me through everything. And I thank you for that. But its like I told the professor, we are gonna do this mission when we have the time to. So right now, we go practice.” She stands up and pulls Logan up as well. She looks him in the eye and then pulls him into a kiss. It is very deep and filled with lots of love. They pull away a minute or two later.

“What was that for Darlin’? Not that I object of course.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“That was for helping me through everything lately. And that’s not all of it either. Just wait till later. I’m gonna award you a lot more, just you wait.” She said seductively, with a smirk. She started to walk away from him but he reaches out and grabs her arm. She just smiles because that is what she hoped he would do. He tugs on her arm and gets her to turn back around. He then pulls her into his chest again. She can feel his erection on her thigh. He leans down to whisper something in her ear.

“Aw, you can’t just award me now? You know that once ya tell me I cant wait. That was a bad move on your part Darlin’.”

“Mmm, I know. But it was all part of my plan Logan. And like I said before, you gotta wait till later. Come on lets go and get Scott and Jean, and then go and practice.”

“I aint going anywhere unless I get my reward now. So looks like you have to practice without me Darlin’.” Logan said with a huge smirk on his face, as he sat down. Ororo looked down at him and just shook her head.

“But Logan we need you. You the only one who can play bass on that song.” She pouted to him. He just ignored it.

“Well, it’s like I said. No reward, no bass. Take your pick, Ro.” She didn’t think his smirk could get any bigger but it did.

“But Logan”.”

“No pouting now. You have two choices. Either give me the reward early and I’ll play, or don’t give me it and I wont play. Pick one.”

“Ughh…..you are so stubborn!! Fine! I’ll give you your reward if you’ll practice afterwards! Come on. Follow me.” She told him.

“Wait, we can’t just stay here?”

“No, just come on.”

“Fine. Lead away.” They head upstairs and when they pass they Rec. room they see all the back up players’ just relaxing watching television. Ororo doesn’t care; she lets them have their break now. They continue to head upstairs, and soon they reach Ororo’s room, which Logan shares with her. She opens the door and steps inside. Logan steps inside after her, and he shuts the door and she hears it lock. She turns around to ask him why he locked it, but as soon as she turns around Logan pulls her into a kiss. He turns them around so Ororo’s back is up against the door. She pulls away and looks into his eyes. She is about to say something when Logan cuts her off.

“This is my reward to you Ro. You can give me yours later.”

“Wait, so the whole time I was falling into your trap, and you were falling into mine?”

“Yeah pretty much, but mine ended up working out.” There came that smirk again.

“Yeah right. If you hadn’t of done this”.” She gets cut off because he pulls her into a hard and demanding kiss. He pushes his tongue against her mouth and gains access. Their tongues start battling for dominance over the other. Logan wins though and he enjoys it. His tongue explores her whole mouth. She starts to moan against his mouth and also starts writhing against him. He picks up her legs and she wraps them around his waist. He carries them over to the bed and lays her down, while still kissing her. He reaches up under her shirt and takes it off over her head. She does the same thing back to him. She then moves down to his belt buckle and takes it off quickly. Then, she starts to pull down his pants and he helps her by just kicking them off. He takes off her pants as well. He starts licking her jaw line and her ear. He moves lower down to her nipples. He sucks and nibbles on both of them equally.

All the while he is doing this; she is moaning his name and writhing against his touch. He moves lower still and licks around in circles on her stomach. The circles go lower and lower. He finally arrives where he wants to, her hot, wet center. He first takes his fingers and slides them in and out of her, making her more wet then what she already is. Then he leans his head down and licks her all up. He starts moving his tongue back in forth inside of her. She starts moaning his name louder and louder, all the while nearing her climax. Logan knows it so he increases the pace of his tongue. Seconds later, she reaches it and he laps her all up, living in the taste and sweetness of her. He comes back up and pulls her into another kiss, and she can taste herself. He pulls away from the kiss and looks into her eyes.

“Tell me what you want, Ro.” Logan said his voice thick with lust and love.

“I….want you. Need you. Inside of me. Now!” She said to him almost begging.

“Good answer Darlin’.” He said, at the same time thrusting into her. She once again yells out. He continues to thrust in and out of her. She tries to hold her climax in until he has his, but it doesn’t work and she explodes with the force of it. While she is having hers, Logan thrusts into her hard, and then he explodes as well. He fills her up with his come, and then collapsed on her. He shifted his weight so that it wasn’t all on her. They were each breathing heavily, and after a couple of minutes their breathing returned to normal. Logan lifts his head and looks into her eyes.

“That was fun. Well Ro, I can’t wait for your reward.” Logan said to her.

“Yeah, me neither. You’ll absolutely love mine, trust me. But then again, yours was good as well.” Ororo said, a smirk getting ready to appear. She holds it in so that Logan doesn’t see it.

“Good. That’s what I was going for. So when do I get yours?”

“After we go and practice the song, and do the mission. Then you get your reward.”

“Whoa, whoa, we have to do the mission tonight?”

“No, there won’t be enough time to do it tonight. We will practice tonight however. But the mission we will do tomorrow.”

“We have to much stuff to do around this house.” Logan complained.

“Yes, I know. But if we learn this song today, then we will start working on another one tomorrow. And this is the first mission we have had in like two weeks. And personally I’m kinda glad.” Logan is only half listening because he is drawing circles on her stomach with his finger. Ororo pushes his hand away.

“Logan, stop. That tickles.” Ororo said, but he just has a smirk on his face again.

“Why? Are you ticklish? Oh this is going to be fun.” He gets on top of her and starts to tickle her side. She starts laughing while trying to tell him to stop. She is also writhing against him to make him stop. She tries to push him off of her but he just pushes back.

“Tell me to stop, and I will.”

“Lo…Logan…..stop! Please!” She gets out in between laughing. He finally stops and she catches her breath so she is breathing normal again. She looks over at Logan and he just has a smile on his face.

“Are you ticklish Logan?” His smile just fades away. He is silent for a couple of seconds but then he answers her.

“No, I’m not really ticklish. But I don’t like to be tickled.” She is the one smiling now.

“Oh, so you are ticklish. Well indeed this will be fun.” She tries to tickle his side but he just grabs her arms before she can. She tries to pull them out of his grasp but he is too strong for her. Since he is still on top of her, he leans down to her ear.

“Bad mistake Ro. You should have known better than to try it.” He whispers in her ear.

“Well, it was worth a try at least. But enough of this, we have to go practice Logan. Come on. Get dressed and meet me downstairs.” They both get up and get dressed. Ororo puts on a pair of old jeans that have holes in them, and then just a t-shirt. Logan puts on a pair of his signature jeans and a wife beater with a flannel shirt on top of it. He doesn’t bother with the buttons. They both head downstairs and walk into the Rec. room. All of the back-up players along with Scott, Jean, and Remy are in the room watching Spongebob.

“Hey, guys come on we have to practice one more time.” Ororo said to all of them.

“Hey, look its da love birds. Did ya two ‘ave fun?” Remy said to them.

“Oh, hush Remy. Now Scott, Jean, Remy. In the garage. We have to practice. Let’s go.” Scott, Jean, and Remy get up and head for the garage along with Logan and Ororo. When they get in they go to their instruments and get ready to start play.

“Wait, Ro. Don’t we have to turn down the volume? I mean that is what the professor told us.”

“Scott, I don’t care if he told me to turn it down. You know why we have it up loud and he doesn’t. So if he has a problem with it that’s his fault.” Ororo said. The others could tell that she was starting to get mad. “Let’s just play.”

“Ok.” They all said at once.

“1…2….3….4!” Ororo yelled and when she said four they all stared to play. A couple minutes later when they were done with the song, Ororo smiled.

“Guys that was awesome! We did the song with out messing up! Yes, this song is ready for the concert. Ok guys. Tomorrow we will practice a new song and get it down pat. The rest of the day you can do what ever you guys want.” Ororo said with excitement. She puts down her guitar when everyone leaves. She is heading for the door when the professor contacts her.

*Ororo, I would like a word with you in my office. Now!*

*I’m sorry professor, but I have more important things to do. Maybe later.* Ororo said back with attitude.

*I said now and I meant it!*

*Professor, I don’t want to talk to you. I know what you are going to say. Your gonna say ‘Oh your music was too loud. Turn it down. It could be heard from the third floor. Blah blah blah.’ I don’t want to hear it again. So just leave me alone!*

*I don’t care if you want to hear what I have to say. You will because I wasn’t going to say anything of what you thought. I was going to say that you guys are really good and that I’m going to come to your concert. Don’t jump to conclusions so fast Ororo. Now I’m done talking with you. It was not a good idea to make me your enemy. You will regret it later. So all I have to say is this, watch your back from now on.*

*What do you mean professor?* Ororo tired to ask him but he already left her mind. Logan looked up at her face and saw that it was filled with fear.

“Ro? What’s wrong?” She tells Logan of the conversation she had with the professor.

“Ro, its gonna be ok. Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Logan said while he pulled her into a hug.

“I’m scared Logan. I don’t know what he meant by it. And I don’t want to know.”

“It’ll be ok Ro. Promise.” Logan kisses her forehead. Right after though, Remy walks in the garage and looks at Ororo.

“Hey, Stormy. I gots ta talk ta ya. Come on.”

“Ok. I’ll see you later Logan.” She gives him a kiss before she leaves. She follows Remy downstairs and into the danger room.

“Remy why are we down here?”

“Cause it be da only place we can be alone.”

“What are you talking about?” He turns around and she sees his eyes are filled with anger and something else she can’t quite place. He starts to walk towards her. She starts to back up for every step he takes towards her. Eventually her back hits the wall. Remy just smiles.

“I got you now Ro.” She could have sworn that sounded like… the professor!

“Shit!” She can’t get anymore words out because Remy punched her in the face.

“Fuck! What the hell Remy?” He punched her square in the nose so now it is bleeding. He is about to punch her again but she dives out of the way.

“You can’t run from me Ororo. Computer activate program 0675.”

“Activating program 0675.” Ororo thinks what 0675 is. She doesn’t have any more time to dwell on it because the danger room changes into a forest with fog everywhere.

“Shit! Remy is gonna get me. I aint good at playing hide-and-seek. I’m fucked”.” That’s all she can get out because Remy comes out of nowhere and tackles her to the hard ground. She yells in pain, her foot hit a rock and got scraped. Remy covers her mouth with his hand so she can’t scream. He grabs her arms and ties them behind her back. He makes her stand up and he puts a piece of tape on her mouth. She struggles against the rope on her hands but it only gives her rope burn. She tries to scream in pain but nothing comes out because of the tape. Remy urges her to walk forward but she doesn’t oblige. Remy then tires to get her to move again but she still doesn’t. So Remy walks around her so that he is front of her. He kicks her in the stomach and she falls down to the ground. She tries to regain her breath and she does. Remy picks her back up and walks back behind her. He puts his hand on hers and walks so that she has to come with him. He takes her through a back way and they end up in a room where there is a chair in the middle.

Remy takes Ororo and sits her down and ties her up to the chair. But before he leaves he whispers something in her ear.

“Stormy, it’s me Remy. Not the one being controlled by Xavier. Put up a fight ok. I’ll help you get out of this.” After he said that though his eyes go back to the dark ones and he is being controlled again. Xavier comes in next and looks at Ororo.

“Hello, Ororo. Did you have any trouble bringing her here?”

“Nah, Remy did just fine.”

“Good. Now Ororo,” When he said her name she looks up at him, and he can see she was crying, “You’re probably wondering why you are here. You’re here because you are going to pay for what you said to me earlier today. Remy will you do the honors.”

“With pleasure.” He walks over to Ororo and yanks off the tape. She holds in her scream.

“You can torture me as much as you like. I’m never gonna say sorry to you, you bastard!” When she said that Remy slaps her across the face. She yells out because of the pain. She has a red mark on her cheek now.

“Now, you were saying. You will show respect for me. When I tell you to do something, I want you to do it. Is that understood?”

“No it’s not professor. Just because the music is too loud, doesn’t mean you can’t live with it for a couple of hours. You’re the one who said it was a good idea to start a band in the first place. So don’t bitch to me that”.” She once again gets slapped, but it’s harder this time. She just shuts her eyes tight with the burning pain. *Where is Logan when I need him most?* she thinks to herself.

“Now, you will listen to me. You and your band are going to go on the mission tonight. And I want no more discussion of this. And if you tell anyone and I mean anyone about what happened to you, you will suffer the consequences. Remy make sure she tells no one. Good day to you, Ororo.” The professor leaves the room and Remy looks down at Ororo. He has a smirk on his face and he pulls out a knife. Ororo’s eyes get all big because she doesn’t know what he is doing to do with it. He goes around behind her and she feels a pain on her hands. Remy is making lines on her hands with the knife. After he does that he cuts off the ropes. Ororo falls forward onto the floor and looks at her hands. Remy made X’s on her hands from her pinkie finger to her thumb, and then from her index finger to her wrist. How she would explain this to Logan, she has no clue.

She then stands up and is about to leave the room when Remy stops her.

“Stormy, Remy sorry about what he had done ta ya. It was da professor dat made him do it. But Remy truly sorry.”

“It’s ok. I just don’t know how I’m going to explain it to Logan.”

“Remy gots an idea. Just put bandages on ya hands and he’ll never know what happened to dem.”

“I don’t know if that would work, but it’s worth a shot.” She leaves the room and heads for the med lab. When she gets there, she goes over to a drawer and pulls out some bandages. She wraps up her hands and then heads back upstairs. She finds Logan in the Rec. room watching the TV. She doesn’t know how she will tell him about how she got all these cuts and bruises. And she doesn’t have time to think about it because Logan turns around and looks at her. He sees a cut on her lip and he gets up and walks over to her.

“Ro what happened to you?” He asks with concern.

“It was from the danger room session I had with Remy. Boy is he tough!” she tried to make the situation a little lighter but it didn’t seem to work.

“Ro, I want the truth. Now.”

“I can’t tell the truth. It would only put me in more danger. I’m sorry Logan.” She said as she looked down.

“Ro, I will protect you. Now just tell me.”

“I hope your right. The professor controlled Remy and told him to do this to me.” She takes off her bandages and show him what Remy did. He gasps when he sees it. His face quickly turns into anger.

“Remy did this? He is dead!”

“No Logan. The professor told Remy to do it, so if anyone should die, it should be the professor!”

“How bout they both die?”

“That works too.”

Meanwhile in the professor’s office.

“Hmm she told Logan? No surprise there.”

“Do ya want Remy to go and get her to teach her a lesson?”

“Nah, the time will come when we can get her. Don’t worry. I have it all planned out.” The professor said to Remy with a smirk on his face. “She will pay for telling Logan when I specifically told her not to tell anyone! Just wait until tomorrow! We will make our move when she does her daily training in the danger room.”

“Good idea professor. Remy gonna have fun tomorrow!”

“Yes, I know you will. Now we just wait until tomorrow.”
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=2391