Ororo's Confession by princesslady
Summary: Ororo makes a confesion to herself and to the man she loves.
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5064 Read: 10216 Published: 04-04-07 Updated: 04-26-07

1. I want by princesslady

2. almost isn't good enough by princesslady

3. breakfast break gossip by princesslady

4. Encounter by princesslady

5. just a dream by princesslady

I want by princesslady
If you only knew how I felt about you. If you only knew that I long for the beast within and not some traditional man that always seems flawless. I want imperfection and unrulelyness. I want a man that isn't afraid to take me out of my little bubble of security and safe and put me where I can let my hair down and get loose. I want to drink Vodka on the rocks instead of light lemonade with exactly three ice cubes in it. I especially want a man that can give me that earth shattering orgasm Jean is forever talking about. It's always, "Scott gave me this or Scott gave me that." I am tired of her always having the one thing I don't have. She has a fucking sex life and what do I get? The closest thing I get to a sex life is my occasional readings of ZANE and my ten’ clock panty change. Dammit I want that!!!!! The bad part about it is I want you to be the one that does all those erotic things to me. I want the occasional flirting and sexual tensions. I want the rough push against the wall as you glide your hand up my chocolate thigh. I want the dampness in panties to become so heavy, it's driving you to total insanity. Most importantly, I want the rough yet passionate sex in between the sheets with you on top of me thrusting your erected man hood into my aching yet soaked womanhood. I want it all. I need you and the hardest thing for me to do is admit it. I been denying it for so long I left it alone, told myself it was just a fling and I would soon get over it. But it didn't. It just made my lust grow into love for you and you seem to not even notice. I want you.... Logan, the wolverine. I want the man that I can see myself with and even bear children with. I want you, the badass mutant of the house and the one who doesn't give a damn. I want you. Now that I admitted it to myself, I will admit it to you...sooner or later. But for now, I choose later. Goodnight diary.
ORORO

Done with first chap. short I know but I update quick.
almost isn't good enough by princesslady
"Bet if i suck on dat pussy dat'll get you wet "

*Only him*

"An rub my hand on dat clit dat'll get you wet "

*The beast*

"And rub my tongue down ya neck dat'll get you wet"

*Him and only him*

"bet if i suck on dem tities bet dat'll get you wet "

*Yes, i want you too Logan please! **

"Ororo?"

"Marie!"

"Is that .........Kitties CD?"

"Well,” Ororo stammered while blushing a bright red,” yes it is. She let me barrow it for the afternoon. Now if you do not mind, may you shut my damn door and take your leave."

"Sure," Marie laughed, "Whatever you say Ro'"

Ororo got up from her king size bed and turned off the CD. She had gotten caught "almost" masturbating by Marie and the bad part about it was that Marie knew whom she was doing it to and knew about her love for Logan. It was amazing how the ice queen could wear her emotions in her eyes. Almost every girl in the house knew about Ororo's obsession over Logan and thought it was rather cute, childish but none the less cute.

*I shouldn't even be allowing myself to listen to such vulgarity. It demeaning and quite crude*

Ro' looked at the CD in disgust and put it back in it's proper case. She could not believe she let herself get so aroused that she would even consider listening to such trash.

*Things Logan makes me do at times, and yet he doesn't even notice. He is too focused on Jean to care out me*

Storm let out a sigh as she put her silver hair into a French bun and removed her clothing to become suited in more comfortable attire. She retired to her bathroom where she undressed out of her sundress and sandals and replaced them with her silk robe and fuzzy slippers. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the reflection of a lonely woman who uses her bossy attitudes, moodiness, and her occasional temper tantrums to the hide that fact she was alone. She gazed into her deep blue eyes and saw what she truly felt and realized why the girls told her she wore her emotions in her eyes. Her eyes told it all. Everything from sadness to pain and it all mostly had to do with the fact that she was alone. The man she loves only sees her as a friend while he eyes a woman who has clearly chosen Scott as her suitor. Ro' had to admit though that Jean still had feelings for the wolverine and still had that desire to be his one and true love. Even though Logan is known for not being able to stay in a serious relationship because he isn't ready for that kind of commitment to just one person. But before he could do that, he had to commit to himself and stop running away when times got bad.
Ro' kept gazing at her own reflection and saw not a goddess but a bitter woman who at this point, was acting like a giddy schoolgirl. It was amazing to her the thing that man made her do.
Storm turned on her faucet and splashed some cold water on her face. She needed to get out of this state of mind and needed to do it quick. She had a reputation as the ice queen to uphold and Logan wasn't going to be the downfall of such reputation. Storm then left her bathroom and sat on her bed while looking at the gray clouds out the window. They seemed to make her go into a daze again and loose all sense of reality. She loved it when it rained because she got the best sleep. Not to mention she had the kinkiest dreams when it rained. She always, for some reason, had dreams of her and Logan making love in the grass while it rained. Guess it was a fantasy of hers that she wished would come true. It would always go in routine with............




“Logan…we mustn’t! Some one might see”

“Let them darlin’”, Logan whispered huskily into ro’s ear sending chills down her spine, “I work better with an audience”

"Logan i mean it. Its raining cats and dogs out here and it's starting to become a bit..."

Storm was cut off with a forceful kiss from Logan and suddenly lost all recollection of what she was going to say next. Logan kisses were so paralyzing it made her loose all feeling in her body.
Logan laid the silver haired goddess on the wet grass and started to caress her chocolate brown thighs while kissing her sweet succulent lips. The taste of cotton candy and ginger was what he got from his loves lips and it tasted ever so sweet. He loved the taste of her cotton candy lip-gloss because it was the one she wore on their first date when t hey kissed. And as for the ginger, she always put a light coat of ginger snap clear lip balm to accentuate the color of the cotton candy pink. That was his Ororo and he loved her. Logan ten started to fondle Ro's breast through the damp yet slim fabric of her blouse. The rain already perked her nipples and his touch turned them into black pearls that he could see through the blouse.

"Take it off me Logan, please"

"I was getting to that darlin'"

Logan gave storm one last kiss before he reveled his claws and ripped open her blouse. Revealing not only did she not have a bra on but her gorgeous mounds.

"LOGAN!! MY TOP!"

Logan just smirked at storm and ignored her rant about a ten-dollar clearance shirt from some dollar store. He was more focused on her breast than anything at that moment and took one into his mouth, giving much attention to the hard pearl. Storm stopped her ranting and replaced her words with moans of pleasure. She loved it when Logan did this to her and it felt so damn good. She ran her hands through his hair and opened her legs to feel his erection through his jeans. Logan looked up at ororo and saw her neediness in her dark blue eyes, She needed him inside her and needed to release. It was killing her inside and he knew she was close to going mad.
Storm just gazed at Logan and spread her legs further giving him her scent of arousal. She knew he could smell it because when she opened her legs wider her flinched and inhaled deeply. She was wet and was aching for her man to become one with her. She then glided her hand down to her skirt and unzipped the zipper; allowing her skirt to become loose and barley cling to her body. Logan took the hint and snatched off her skirt revealing that Ro' was also not wearing any panties.

"Naughty aren't we?"

Storm grinned at Logan and kissed him deeply as Logan's fingers danced across her now naked body. His erection was now killing him and he needed to be inside of his mate now. He broke the kiss and started to unfasten his jeans. Ororo helped the process by sitting up and unbuttoned her shirt tossing it to the side next to her tattered peices of her used to be blouse. Logan’s boy was so gorgeous so decadent like a piece of artwork that should never be touched. Perfect well-toned body, manly hair on his chest that complimented his muscles, and a face of a god. Just looking at his bare chest made storm become even hotter than what she was. Logan glimpsed up at her and smirked at her gazing at his body. H e too knew he was the shit but didn't let that male ego of his spoil the mood. Besides, she was the only woman who would ever see this body from now on and it would stay that way.
Logan finally got the button undone and soon rid of his boxers and jeans and tossed them aside. He mantled his goddess and looked at her beautiful naked form that seemed to look even more goddess like when wet. He kissed her one last time before he spread her legs and entered his throbbing manhood into her tight canal.

"OHHHHH, LOGAN!"

"SHIT, RO'"

She was so tight and so wet and ready for him, the pleasure was immeasurable. He then began to thrust into storm as she wrapped her legs around his waist to get better access to his hard dick. He began to pick up pace and went faster, making his balls slap against Ro's ass while she moaned in ecstasy. She was on the brink of coming and he wasn't going to last much longer either. Logan thrusted harder and faster feeling his balls tighten against him trying to hold out a bit longer. Storm was practically screaming his name to the heavens as he pounded into her again and again until she..........

Then that's how it ends. She wakes up right before she can reach her climax. Ro' came back into reality and noticed it was dark.

*I was daydreaming that long? *

She then notices she was wet down below and knew it was because of her dream.

*That man*

Ro' sighed and got up from her bed to change into a new pair of underwear and rid of the soiled ones. She almost had a sense of happiness when she was about to come, but never did. She just thought almost wasn't good enough anymore.


NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON. KISSES!
breakfast break gossip by princesslady
"Good morning Ro’, slept well?"

"Why yes, Michelle I did. You?"

"Quite well actually since it rained a bit last night. For some odd reason I sleep better when it rains."

*You and I both*

It was Monday morning and it was the occasional breakfast break before class for all the students and teachers to allow them to catch up on recent events. Everything from the latest quiz results to the daily gossip. Yes even the teacher’s gossiped and boy did they love to. They acted like little teen age girls whispering in each others ear about petty stuff and saying that famous line,"did you hear....": which in actuality was a rumor to begin with. Ororo, on the contrary, had no interest what so ever in such gossip because it always ended up turning out to be false. Just started by one person’s assumption or so-called “observation” and they spread it around telling whomever they know and pretty soon, everyone and they momma has their own version of the story.

“Ro’”, Michelle said as she stirred her coffee, “Did you hear….”

“Michelle, how do you know gossip already and you only been here for a few days?”

“Well”, she giggled slightly while tapping her spoon on her saucer gently, “I been talking to people and over hear some things.”

“Like what?”, Storm asked bluntly trying to sound not interested so the new teacher would shut up.

“Well, I overheard some of the students talking about a certain bad-ass mutant by the name of Logan. I seen him around and boy oh boy is he sexy!”

*Keep your distance girl*

“Oh really? you think he is attractive?”

“Ro’ you just don’t know!! He walked past me and said hello and in an instant I got hot. Ohhh I wonder if that man knows how to work it. I assume he does since well…you know”

“Know what!” Ro’ yelled suddenly getting interested.

“You haven’t heard?” Michelle asked giving her a quizzical look.

“Apparently not. I am not a big gossip fan but this I will make an exception for.”

“Well, I heard from certain people that Logan and Jean were getting it on in the danger room and Scott hasn’t found out yet.”

“What!!!!!!”

Storm spat out her coffee she was drinking and stared at Michelle in total shock, unable to believe such a tale. She could imagine Logan and Jean fucking on the danger room floor but she didn’t want to believe it. She kept trying and trying to push the thought of it is only a rumor in her head and tried to dismiss it. But she couldn’t. It was still embedded her mind and she knew it could be a fact. Just the thought of Logan pounding into Jean and making her have the earth shattering orgasm she wanted sent her into sudden rage. Logan was hers and Jean always got what she wanted. It was her turn now.

“Are you ok ororo?”

“Fine, just….shocked that’s all. Now are you sure this was what you heard?”

“Yes and”, she paused as she sipped her coffee, “I heard that if you go up to the security station, you can see them. I was planning on going up there myself but I don’t want to go alone.”

“I’ll come with you if need be.” Ororo offered trying to sound like a good friend but in actuality she just wanted to se if the rumor was true.

“That’ll be splendid!!!!!! After classes you and I can…”

“Good morning ladies.” A cheery voice said as it’s owner came into the room.

“Jean, we were just talking about you.”

*Shit*

“I hope it was good things then.” Jean giggled as she got a mug from the top cabinet and poured her some coffee, “so what was the chat about?”

“Rumors.”

*SHUT UP*

“OHHHH, I love the daily gossip. So what was it about?”

“Well, I am not saying names but the best thing I can do now is ask you to disperse the rumor.”

“About?”

“You and Logan.”

“What about us?”

“Did you two have sex on the danger room floor jean?”, ororo blurted out unable to keep that mind-boggling question from escaping her lips.

Jean blushed deep red and sipped her coffee suddenly going silent leaving the two anxious women waiting for an answer.


”Well?”

“We…kind of did. But it was only anal.”

*So…it is true*

“OHHHHH!!” Michelle screamed ,” does Scott know?”

“NO!! Oh heavens no! but I will tell him.”

“Was he. ……good?”

“Hell yes!”

Storm suddenly got quiet and zoned out of the conversation. She felt her heart sink and suddenly felt sick She was on the verge of crying and calling sick today because of her current emotional state. The man she loves with her heart and soul just fucked some two-timing bitch that already has a man. I guess this is what you get for listening to the breakfast gossip.


HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!! KISSES!
Encounter by princesslady
Dear diary,
This morning was hell on earth. Not only am i just now realizing i am writing in a diary like a 15 year old, i am also an emotional wreck. Logan and Jean, that bitch, have had sexual relations and that just comes to show he has no interest in me what so ever. Not only that but he probably only sees me as a friend, hopefully that.
Curse these teenage feeling i possess and damn that man to hell. I seem to show all my emotions in my eyes rather then on some stupid piece of paper. This entire morning people came up to me to ask if i was okay because i looked sad. Damn these eyes to hell also. It's quite annoying at times to get people t walk up to you and ask you "why are you said storm? Your eyes gave me that impression of sadness" DAMN THESE...

"Ms. Munroe?"

"Marie, are you done with your paper?"

"No, but i wanted to ask you something"

"Well go on Marie, i have matters to attend to."

"Not to waste any of your time Ms. Munroe but", she paused, "are you alright? I kept looking up and i saw sadness in your eyes. Anything wrong?"

*DAMN THESE EYES!!! *

"No, not at all Marie. Just a little cold coming along and my eyes tend to do that."

"Pardon my intrusion Ms.munroe but i couldn't help but over hear and would it have to do with Logan and the rumor escalating around the school?"

"Kitty”, Ororo sighed, “It has nothing to do with that rumor what so ever. I can care less about Logan's sexual partners and you girls should follow my example."

*I am lying through my teeth*

"Alright", they spoke in unison.

Kitty and Marie went back to their seats and finished their papers right before the bell rang. When all the students filed out, Ro' closed her door and continued writing in her diary.

Damn these eyes diary! Even Marie and kitty could see my sadness for Logan. Shit!! I don't even know why i am chasing a man that obviously des not see me in that certain kind of way so why am i moping around and

"Ro', you in hear?"

*Shit, Logan*

"Hi Logan."

*Just go away and nothing will happen. Just go away!! *

"Thought i might find you hear darlin'"

"Well you found me", Strom bluntly put.

"You alright?"

"Why wouldn't i be? Nothing is wrong."

"Your eyes say different."

*These damn eyes*

"Look, my well being in none of your concern Logan. If you want to check on someone then check on Jean. She might be paralyzed from your wild sexual antics when you two were in the danger room."

*Oh shit did i just say that? *

Ororo covered her mouth and darted her eyes down to her desk. She did not mean to say that, and especially to Logan

"Logan, I did not mean to say that at all. It just kind of slipped out you know? I didn't mean.."

"Don't worry bout it Ro'. I knew Jean would go around telling people our damn business."

"I am terribly sorry still. It was none of my business to begin with and i never should have pressed on about the rumor."

"Well”, he chuckled, "i see the whole damn school knows about Jean and I then now don't they?"

*So.... they are a couple*

"Yea i guess."

Strom Looked at her watch and saw it was a quarter till four and she had still not turned in her grades.

"Look Logan, i must be going. It was..."

"You ain't going anywhere darlin'"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You ain't going anywhere. Did i stutter?"

"Logan...", she abruptly stopped by Logan pulling her close to him.

*oh goddess not now. This is my last pair of clean panties. *

"You will come with me on a date."

"WHAT?"

"Did I stutter again?"

"Logan...", she stopped again by Logan pulling her closer to him, making her underwear become damp and her nipples become perked.

*Goddesses please, not now. *

"No objections Ororo."

"But will Jean like this"


*I can give a rat’s ass about that bitch*

"We aren't together Ro'. What happened in the danger room was nothing but letting out some steam. I was pissed off and she was eager to help me rid of my frustrations."

*That hoe*

"Logan, this is more of a ...on the lines of a...."

"Friendship date Ro'. Two friends going out to dinner.
That okay with you darlin'?"

"I guess."

"Good", he smirked, "dinner starts at seven so get your ass upstairs and go change."

"But Logan..."

"Now Ro'", he whispered in her ear.

*Oh goddess*

"Alright"

*First i need to wash my damn panties*

HOPE YOUALL ENJOYED!!
YAY ME
just a dream by princesslady
Your hand glides down my chocolate thighs as I gasp for a single breath. Nothing comes to me. I can feel your eyes starring at me as I try my best to direct my attention to the rain storm outside. I can hear you growl in anticipation for me. Oh goddess this is everything I have been waiting for. Your hands travel to the hem of my skirt as you begin to free the buttons of my blouse from their cloth prisons. My heart is beating like a drum and I can hear it in my ears. Why am I nervous? I wanted this for so long and now that it is finally happening, I get like this. You can sense my nervousness. You can sense my fear. You can sense my anticipation. You can sense…everything about me. You can read me like an open book.
Lightening strikes outside and I am allowed to get a small glimpse of the god on top of me. For the one moment I am allowed to see you, you look heavenly. Chest heaving up and down, sweat glistening on your torso. Goddess you’re beautiful, and all mine. You free the buttons from their barriers and expose my red silk bra and my chocolate upper body. Your hands roam over my mounds as my breath gets caught in my throat. You move your index finger around the out line of my bra just to tease me. Oh goddess why do you have to be a tease. I can feel your stare directly on my now hardened nipples as you silently remove my skirt.
Another clap of thunder and I can see you dismount my weak body as move to the side of the bed, leaving me pouting and whimpering for more. I know your grinning your infamous grin as you watch me squirm in anxiety for your touch. Why am I allowing myself to become this weak? Why am I giving in to temptation when I know I should be sleep? Millions of questions fill my mind but are soon dismissed away when I feel your bare body against mine. I gasp for the slightest bit of air just to calm my nerves. You begin to kiss my neck as your massive hands make their way down to my inner thighs. I can feel you tug on my underwear and begin to remove them from my body. You lift my ass up for a moment to get better access. Another clap of thunder and I see my matching panties drop to the floor.
You slightly open my thighs and run a finger through the glossy outer layer. I can hear you panting by the scent of my arousal. I smile to myself knowing I caused that sudden change in your behavior. I have you hooked onto my scent and we both know it. So why not use this to my advantage. I suddenly come out of my bashful shell and become an untamed beast, craving sex. I can feel you gaze upon me in a quizzical manner as you try and figure out what has gotten into me. Nothing yet my love, nothing yet. I take your hand and run it over my saturated sex as your breath becomes ragged. I moan softly at the friction of your fingers grazing over my sex, letting my woman hood coat your fingers with its natural essence.
Oh goddess this feels like heaven. If your fingers do this much to me, I want to know what your dick would feel like in me. Thunder strikes once more and I can see you staring at the sex goddess beneath you. The love of your life and the only woman who could make you become this weak and lower your defenses. Your eyes connect with mine as we both get lost in each other, forgetting all our surroundings. You decide to make a bold move by unleashing your claws and shredding the only piece of clothing that still occupied my body. Now I am completely bare and submitting myself unto you. My pure body has never been seen or touched in this kind of manner before and you’re the first person to see this goddess, your goddess, in this state. You kiss me passionately yet vigorously as your hands roam over my now exposed breast. You tweak my nipple every now and then just to tease me. I moan in pleasure to your touches and surrender unto you for you to o as you wish. My daring bold sex beast was long gone. I just wanted you to be inside me. Just to feel your manhood in the depths of my body would make me scream in delight.
You start to leave trails of kisses down my neck onto my chest and finally landing on my secret spot. Your only inches away from my womanhood until you decide to kiss my lips once more, leaving me in agony. You damn tease. I can feel you chuckle to yourself. Damn you. My pussy is now drenching in my arousal and I am rubbing my legs together just to get some amount of friction. You then grab my thighs and spread them, revealing my glistening sex under the moonlight. I soon realize the rain had stopped ad the moon shone brightly above us. I could see him and he could see me. I suddenly got bashful by his intense stare onto my body and started to blush. I couldn’t do this anymore. I couldn’t allow him to see me like this. So naked, so bare, so…whore like. I turned away as quickly as possible and began to sit up to leave. His strong hands pinned me down onto the bed as he mounted me once more. With every ounce of strength in me I tried to break free of his grasp. He wouldn’t let me. He then kissed me and whispered the three words I wanted to hear. I couldn’t breath, I couldn’t think. The wolverine actually loved me and I too loved him back. Before I could do anything, I felt him position the head of his dick onto my vaginal lips and rub it against my swollen clit. I gasped in surprise and at the feel of a dick. Never have I felt anything this pleasurable in my life. I maneuvered my hands down to my sex and felt his head for the first time. So slick, so hard. I blushed and smiled to myself. He spread my legs wider and grabbed my hand to seize his shaft. I shuddered in delight at the touch off a man’s sex. He kissed my lips once more and guided my hand into my sex. I screamed in pain and pleasure as I felt my barrier break and my tight virgin walls soon become filled with him. He muffled my screams with his zealous kiss as he started to thrust into me. I tried to remove my hand from the remainder of his shaft, but he stopped me. He kept my hand onto his sex as he propelled into me. My breath became ragged and my moans soon became screams of pleasure. I could hear my love growl in hiss at the sensations we shared. I wrapped my legs around his waist for better contact between us. I grab onto the head board as he started to drive into me more forcefully sending me onto the brink of insanity. I could feel the pressure build in my body and I could fee his penis grow in size inside my tight cavern. He wasn’t going to last much longer and neither was I. Our bodies connected as one. Moving in unison while neither one out did the other. Swear adorned our bodies and

“Ororo! you ready yet?”

Then I wake up. Never getting the happy ending I dreamed of.

‘I t was only a dream again'


“Logan is waiting Ro’! hurry up!”

“ALRIGHT MARIE!!! DAMN!”

It will always be just a dream.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=2414