Becoming by Rolofreak1990
Summary: This is how the pefect couple got together. Please read and review. If you don't review I won't continue.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3172 Read: 15595 Published: 09-26-03 Updated: 10-02-03

1. The Date by Rolofreak1990

2. chapter 2 by Rolofreak1990

3. chapter 3 by Rolofreak1990

4. SECRETS OUT by Rolofreak1990

5. It is just a note by Rolofreak1990

The Date by Rolofreak1990
First I want to say that this is only my second story and don’t go hard on me if you don’t like it. This is a prequel for my first story Gaining, Kidnapping, and Losing. This story is called Becoming and this chapter is called The Date. I want to show all of you RoLo fans how they came to be.
SUMMARY: This is how the perfect couple came to be
// are thoughts


It was two days after the events of Alkali Lake and everyone was devastated about the death of Jean. “Ororo can you please prepare an extra room,” Charles asked as Ororo passed him in the hall.

“Sure who’s coming,” Ororo asked when she stopped at the end of the hall.

“An old friend, Hank,” Charles smiled.

“I haven't seen him ever since Jean got her degree,” Ororo said stopping remembering her best friend.

“Yes, he is coming back as a doctor and is arriving in a couple of hours,” Charles said answering her next question.

“I’ll get the room ready right now,” Ororo said as she walked away and went to the second floor of the mansion and went to the room next to Logan’s.

Ororo went to the closet and pulled out a set of freshly washed blankets and started to put them on the bed. Just as she was done Logan appeared at the door. “Need some help?”

“Logan you startled me,” she said. “No I don’t need help because I am done.”

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. “Now if you will excuse me I have to go tend to my plants. I will be in the green house.”

“Okay, but wait who’s coming,” Logan asked before she walked off.

“He is an old friend. Henry McKoy but we call him Hank,” Ororo stated before she walked off.
~~~~~
Later that day in Logan’s room. “I can’t be. I am falling for her.”
~~~~~
At that same time. “I am falling in love with him. But there is no way he will feel that way about me he loves Jean, her being dead won’t stop him. I won’t tell him.” She started to cry.
~~~~~
“I won’t tell her because there is no way she will feel he same way about me.” Logan said. //she deserves better//
~~~~~
“Hank this is Logan. Logan, Hank,” Charles said as the two men shook hands.

When every one welcomed Hank they noticed Ororo wasn’t there. “Where’s Ororo,”

“She’s in the green house, I’ll get her,” Logan said before he set off to get Ororo. Minutes later Logan arrived at the green house and he heard crying. “He made his way of the end of the green house and saw it was Ororo who was crying. “Ro why are you crying,” Logan asked.

“Ro,” she questions.

“Name fits yours,” he said as he knelt down near her and wiped away her tears.
“It’s nice,” she said as she smiled.

“Why are you crying?”

“I miss her Logan. She always used to help me out here. It was like our quality time together.” She mentioned when she started up to the green house door.

“Oh the reason why I came out here is Hank’s here,” Logan said. “He wants to see you.”

“Ok I’ll see him in a minute,” Ororo said as she kept on walking.

“Ro wait,” Logan said as he got up to his feet and she stopped and did not turn around. “How about we go out for ice cream tonight my treat?”

“I’d like that,” she said to find that was staring into Logan’s eyes.

“Okay say around 8:30 after dinner,” Logan suggested.

“Okay,” she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~
Later that night when Ororo and Logan were about to leave, Ororo was still in her room thinking about the reasons why Logan would ask her out. // I was crying cause I miss her. //

She walked out of her room and headed down stairs to meet Logan. //He felt bad for me that’s it//

Deep down inside of her she was hoping it was something else. When she reached the top of the stairs Logan was already waiting at the door. Logan looked up at her and saw she was beautiful. She had on a pair of Black tight jeans and a white blouse that fit the curves of her body and a pair of white strapped sandals. “Ready to go.”

“All set she said smiling.

They took Ororo’s car and arrived at the closest Dairy Queen. “You can order anything you want.”

“I already know what I want and it is the Pecan Mudslide,” Ororo said.

“I usually order the same thing,” Logan said as they walked into the store.

They ordered their ice cream and they stared to take a walk in the park. They started to walk until Ororo’s feet got a little tired so they sat down on the closest bench, which over looked the lake. She didn’t care what she said before she just had to tell him. “Logan I have to tell you something,”

“What is it” he said as he took the last bite of his ice cream and throwing the container away in the garbage can next to him.

“I...never mind...it’s...it’s nothing,” Ororo said.

“You sure,” Logan asked as she stood up.

“Yeah let’s jus go home,” She said as she threw the rest of her ice cream away and headed for the car.

“Ro wait,” Logan said as she stopped as he ran up to her. “Now I have something to tell you.” Ororo looked at him with teary eyes. “I love you.”

She did not say anything she smiled and gave him a passionate kiss and let go. “I love you too. Come on let’s go home.”

By the time they got home it was 10:00 and Ororo had fallen asleep in the car and Logan had taken her up to her room. Logan had walked into her room and noticed her smell of fresh vanilla and roses got stronger. He placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket that was at the end of the bed. He kissed her forehead and headed for the door until he was stopped by a soft voice, “Stay.”

If you want me to continue review or else I won't
chapter 2 by Rolofreak1990
“Ororo. Ororo,” Kurt said as he knocked on her door the next morning. “Ororo.”

He opened the door to find a sight he’d never thought he’d see before. Logan was laying on his back and his chest was showing and his arm was around Ororo and her bare back was facing towards Kurt and her hand and heads was on Logan’s chest. The blanket that was covering them both stopped at Logan’s waist and the lowest part of Ororo’s back. “Oh my God,” he whispered as he closed the door and teleported to Charles’s office and told him what he saw.

“Kurt I don’t want you telling anyone else,” Charles said.

“Vhy not this is big stuff,” Kurt argued.

“Yes you are right but this is not our business,” Charles said as he rolled out from behind the desk. “If Ororo and Logan want to reveal their relationship then that is up to them but until that time don’t let them know that we know.”

“Ok,” Kurt said like a child that didn’t get what he wanted.

Ororo opened her eyes to find Logan looking down on her. “Sleep well?”

“Wonderful, and you,” she answered as she kissed him in the lips.

“First night in years I slept without nightmares,” Logan said as he kissed her back.

“How’s that,” Ororo asked.

“I guess that it is because I was with you,” Logan said smiling.

Ororo didn’t say anything she just started to kiss him and then she started to climb on top of his body. Moments later they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Logan let out a disappointed growl. “Who is it,” Ororo asked

“It’s Scott.”

“Tell him to go away,” Logan said as Ororo got off of him and put on a robe and went and opened the door.


“Yes Scott,” Ororo said.

“Are you ok it is not you to sleep through breakfast,” Scott said. “It’s 10:30 and your next class starts in an hour. Kurt covered for your first class.”

“Well I had pretty late night,” she said trying not to smile.

“Oh. Do you know where Logan is Kurt and the Professor know something but they are not letting on.” Scott asked.

“Right here Cyke,” Logan said as he appeared behind Ororo with only a pair of pants on.

“What are you doing here,” Scott shouted.

“I am spending some time with my girlfriend what does it look like I am doing,” Logan said calmly.

“You’re-” Scott said.

“Yes Scott we are a couple,” Ororo said.

For some reason Scott mad and stormed off. “Wonder what’s his problem,” Logan said Ororo closed the door.

“If you will excuse me Logan I have to get ready for my next class,” Ororo said as she walked towards the bathroom.

“Not yet,” Logan as he pulled her into his arms and started to bite her neck.

“Logan I have to......stay here,” she gave in to his bites and he led her to the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You won’t want to miss the next chapter
chapter 3 by Rolofreak1990
Later that day when Ororo just dismissed her class, Logan came and surprised her. She was erasing the board when she heard someone knock at the door. “Come in.”

“How are you doing,” Logan asked as he put his arms around her waist.

“Fine and you,” she said as she put down the eraser and turned around to find his face inches away from hers.

“Perfect,” Logan said as he gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

“Come I am hungry let’s go get something to eat,” she led him out of the class room and to the kitchen.

Ororo grabbed a soda and was about to leave because she and Logan were about to go out and eat when Scott came in. “Hey Ororo can I talk to you for a minute.”

“Sure,” she said as she saw Scott go into the next room.

As soon as Ororo entered he didn’t give her anytime to speak. “I don’t want you dating Logan anymore.”

“Why and what does our relationship have to do with you,” Ororo was getting angry.

“He’s gonna end up hurting you and I don’t want to see you unhappy. You’re like a sister to me and he is just going to end up hurting you,” Scott said.

“He is not going to hurt me he’s caring and-” Scott interrupted her.

“No he’s not, he’s a self centered bas-” Ororo interrupted him this time.

“THAT’S ENOUGH SCOTT,” Thunder could be heard outside and everyone in the mansion what made her mad. “You have to stop telling me what I can and can’t do in life. I love Logan and he loves me and that is all that matters. Logan is a caring sweet man and he could be good friend but you spend all of time going at each other’s throats. If you would get to know him you figure out he is not a bad guy.” They didn’t know Logan had came into the room. “Just because you were right about Forge doesn’t mean you are right about Logan. If you want to see me happy then stay out of our business and leave us be. If you can’t except our relationship then stay out of our lives....completely.”

Ororo left the room leaving Scott and Logan there speechless. Neither of them had ever seen Ororo snap like that. Logan agreed “She’s right you know, you can’t be controlling her like that.”

Logan went in the direction that his girlfriend went in and he followed her scent and found her out side of the mansion in her green house. “Ro you OK?”

“I am fine Logan,” Ororo said she stood up from the ground and walked over to him.

He embraced her in a hug not knowing what else to. “I know you want to know so I’ll tell you anyway.” Ororo said talking about Forge.

“Forge was my old fiancee. When I was about 21 we started dating and then we fell in love. Our relationship was going great he had asked me to marring him and I said yes. But hat was when Scott tried to stop me. He said that Forge was going to end up leaving and I didn’t believe him. And then about a month before our wedding I found a note on my pillow say he’s leaving and he never wants to see me again and don’t look for him. I always hoped he would come back until I knew he wasn’t and I gave up hope. He broke my heart and I never want to see him again either.” Ororo said as she started to cry as she was pulled into his arms.

“I am sorry darlin,” Logan tried to sooth her.

“Actually I am happy that he left me,” Ororo wiped away her tears and she looked in his eyes and smiled.

“Why,” Logan asked with a confused look on his face.

“Because I have you,” she said as she leaned in and kissed him. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too, Ro,” Logan said returning her kiss. “ Come on I want to show you something.”
SECRETS OUT by Rolofreak1990
“What is it Logan,” Ororo said as Logan pulled her out of the greenhouse.

He led her in the woods that were behind the Institute and stopped at a lake and the lake had a small water fall, a small cliff, and the water was so clear you could see the ground and you could see every detail that was under the water and right where the water ended you could see a blanket with a picnic basket and a pizza box all on the blanket. “Logan this is beautiful.”

“Figured that you could use some time away. Ya know from all the kids and work.”

“I is beautiful Logan thank you,” she gave him light kiss on the cheek and walked over to the blanket and food.

She sat down on one side of the blanket while Logan sat down on the other side and he took out a champagne bottle and two glasses and poured some for each of them. Then he got out plates and put a slice of pizza on each. “How did you find this place anyway?”

Logan watched as Ororo took a bite of her pizza and took a bite himself before answering. “A couple of days ago I was talking a walk I waned to be alone and I found this place and I was going to keep it a secret, until we got together.”

“So no one knows about his place,” Ororo asked.

“No one but you and me,” Logan mentioned.

They spent another 15 minutes eating and when Ororo was not paying attention Logan slipped away. “Logan? Logan?”

“Up here baby,” Logan called from the ledge of the small cliff wearing only his boxers and then he jumped off doing a cannonball into the lake below.

When he came to the surface he had a little bit of trouble staying afloat because of the metal on his skeleton. He noticed Ororo’s clothes were on the blanket and Ororo was on the cliff and only had her bra and underwear on and she dived in to the lake.

Meanwhile Scott was in a meeting with the Professor. “Didn’t she yell at you already for this?” Charles asked Scott who was pacing across the room.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” Scott asked.

“I told you before it’s none of my business to tell everyone it is up to them. Scott haven’t you noticed this the first time in 4 years Ororo has been happy, and your trying to take it away from her. If you want her to be happy leave her alone.” Scott was looking out the window at the woods. “Logan won’t leave her I know this and you will see that sooner of or later.”

Scott didn’t say anything he was left alone to think. //Maybe he’s right. But this is Logan. How will I know for sure?//
~~~~
Outside of Ororo was saying bye to Logan while al her students were waiting for her to start her lesson. “I had a great time Logan thank you.”

“Let’s do it again tomorrow, during lunch,” Logan asked.

“How about tonight instead,” Ororo suggested with a smile on her face.

“I like the way you think,” Logan said as his lips met hers.

“I got a class to teach,” Ororo said. “This is my last class for today so meet me when it’s over.”

Logan nodded as she gave him one more kiss and she went into the classroom. “STORM’S GOT A BOYFRIEND,” she heard the students chanting before she started the lesson.
It is just a note by Rolofreak1990
I just wanna say that I hope you liked my story and I you want me to continue just review. If I get enough reviews I will post a sequal. (5 REVIEWS AT LEAST)

Rolofreak1990
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=271