Trick or Treat by windrider1
Summary: No plot to be found anywhere. Smutty smut smut. Happy Halloween!!
Categories: Porn W/O Plot Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3745 Read: 4439 Published: 10-30-07 Updated: 10-30-07

1. Trick or Treat by windrider1

Trick or Treat by windrider1
Werewolves, vampires and zombies were wreaking havoc upon the mansion. Bloody handprints smeared the windows and body parts littered the foyer in morbidly grisly fashion. Screams and screeches echoed through the hallowed halls of the Xavier Institute, sending chills down the spine of the school’s resident bad-ass. The sooner he managed to escape this hellish nightmare, the better, he thought.

Stepping over a prone cadaver, Logan narrowly evaded a monstrous horde of the undead as they ran shrieking through the marble corridors. He sidestepped to avoid being swallowed up by the screaming brood. “Watch it, ya frikkin’ hellions!” he shouted after them.

“Aw, where’s your holiday spirit?” Katherine “Kitty” Pryde asked from her perch on the banister. She and her long time crush Robert Drake were busy putting up the last of the party decorations.

Logan gave her black bob and bright yellow skirt a questioning look. “And just what the heck are you supposed to be?” he asked her.

Kitty rolled her eyes. “Not a what, Logan. Who.” She hopped to the floor and pirouetted for him. “I’m Snow White.”

“Uh-huh.” He seemed less then impressed. “That make you Dopey?” He asked the handsome blond holding streamers.

Bobby, unperturbed by Logan’s brusque nature, gave him a mock bow. “Prince Charming, actually.”

Logan smirked as he opened the hall closet and took out his beaten leather coat. He shook the jacket once before sliding it over his shoulders, the well worn material curving against his stocky frame in a familiar embrace.

“You’re not staying for the party?” Kitty stated with a slight frown.

He cocked her a look. “Will there be beer?”

“Of course not.”

“Well, then, ya have yer answer.”

Kitty placed her hand on her hip, giving him her best haughty look. “It wouldn’t kill you to spend some time with the us.”

He winked at her. “Probably not, kiddo, but I just can’t make the same promise.” He opened the front door. “When ya see ‘Ro let her know…uhhh..”

“Let ‘Ro know what, Logan?” The woman in reference stood on the opposite side of the door hanging rubber bats along the overhang. Dressed as what could only be described as the goddamn sexiest witch Logan had ever laid eyes on, Ororo Munroe effortlessly captured his full attention.

Long white hair cascaded over smooth as silk caramel shoulders, slightly curled ends brushing against the tops of her voluptuous breasts. For a moment Logan just stood and stared. Directly in front of his admittedly roving eyes those bountiful breasts seemed dangerously close to springing free of their black lace confines. Ororo adjusted the low cut v of her top as she hopped down from the small step stool she had been utilizing to hang the decorations.

Crystalline blue eyes took in his attire-- faded denim, flannel shirt, leather jacket-- and her perfect blood red lips formed a brief moue of discontentment. “You’re leaving.”

Logan shook himself from his breast induced stupor. “Uh-yeah.” He shrugged broad shoulders. “I ain’t much for the kiddie parties, ‘Ro. You know this.”

She inclined her head, bending to retrieve another rubber bat. “Of course.”

Logan found his eyes drawn to the sleek curve of her derriere. The long black silk of her costume clung to her curves in a fashion that was simply sinful. No woman had a right to a body like hers, he thought, shifting in his pants.

Ororo turned on her tiptoes, rising against him, reaching up and over his head to hang the bat in the doorway. “Excuse me,” she murmured, placing one hand on his shoulder and using him as leverage.

Logan closed his eyes momentarily and inhaled the fresh scent of her hair. More and more he found himself finding excuses to touch and sniff his teammate. She seemed afflicted with the same urge, and whether it was accidental or intentional he didn’t care. It felt damn good.

She gave a slight grunt and then a satisfied sigh. “There we go.” She dropped down again, her breath tickling the stubble on his chin. She hovered for a split second longer than necessary, lips almost touching, then took a step back. “Well, if you don’t want to participate in the festivities, I’m certainly not going to force you.” She said dismissively, turning her back to him, revealing the scandalous back opening of her dress. The material dipped dangerously low, hanging just above the dimple in her tailbone.

Logan swallowed a groan.

Ororo darted him a glance over her shoulder, eyes veiled by her long lashes but he swore he saw them twinkle with mischief. She knew damn well what she was doing to him.

He stepped closer to her as she gathered the leftover decorations up into a canvas bag. One hand rested on her hip, his breath teasing her shoulder when he spoke. “Ya couldn’t force me, even if ya wanted to.”

He stiffened a bit when she leaned back into his touch. “I’d like to think I wouldn’t have to force you…” she whispered.

His fingers flexed; body clenched. He bent his head toward the beckoning curve of her neck…

“Hey, Storm, where do you want us to put the pumpkin punchbowl?” Kitty hollered from over Logan’s shoulder causing him to grimace.

“I’ll show you,” Ororo offered. She was halted mid stride, however, by a thick arm around her waist as she attempted to cross the threshold.

“You two can figure it out,” he told Kitty and Bobby, slamming the door. “Come with me,” he ordered Storm, shackling her wrist with his fingers and practically dragging her from the porch.

“Just what exactly is this about?” Ororo asked, quickstepping to keep up with him.

Logan gave her a level look over his shoulder, but continued his pace. “You know what this is about.”

“If I knew, I wouldn’t have asked,” she pointed out.

Logan stopped abruptly. Ororo yelped, nearly running into him. “Logan, what the hell is your problem--?”

“This,” he said, taking her hand and placing it over the front of his jeans. “Is my fuckin’ problem.”

“Oh.” Ororo blinked.

“Don’t give me that innocent look,” he warned her. “You dress like that and expect me not to notice?”

Ororo smiled, slow and sultry, giving his erection a gentle squeeze before disengaging herself from his grip. “So, what? You’ve been done in by my costume?”

He gave a short laugh, eyes darkening. “I ain’t done in,” he told her, one hand gripping the back of her neck, pulling her closer. “At least not yet.”

No,” she agreed breathlessly, inching forward. “Not yet…”



The moment was broken as three boogiemen ran between them, breaking them apart, waving goodie bags in the air, their joyous yells filling the autumn night. “Trick or treat, smell our feet!!” One of them yelled.

Ororo took that moment to collect herself, and evaluate the situation she was in. It was true she had been intentionally baiting Logan. Over the past few weeks she had begun to notice the way he looked at her, like he could devour her, and truth be told, that knowledge did things to her that she couldn’t explain. It made her hot and wet and anxious and afraid all at the same time.

She had begun to wonder if she could do the same to him.

Apparently she could. It made her feel powerful. It made her want more.

She cocked her head to the side, studying his face. “So, what is it you want, Logan? Trick or treat?”

He considered that statement for a moment. “Isn’t there more to that expression?”

Confused, Ororo simply stared.

Logan grinned, white teeth gleaming in the dark. “Something about giving me something good to eat.”

Before she had time to digest what he said his mouth was on hers. Demanding, hard, sensual, addicting. All the things she had somehow known it would be. Her lips parted and like the predator he was, Logan took full advantage. His tongue lingered over her lips, then slipped inside, stealing her breath.

Ororo’s fingers tangled in his thick mane, weaving through the surprisingly silky strands, tugging him closer. She gasped into his mouth when his hands clutched her waist, stroking down over her backside, grinding himself against her. He was thick, heavy, full.

“’Ro,” he whispered.

Dazedly she replied. “Hmm?”

“I want the treat.” Logan lifted her, telling her to wrap her legs around his waist, his hands cupping her ass.

“Not out here,” she rasped into his neck.

He licked the spot just below her ear. “Why not?”

“Logan, anyone could come.” She argued.

He smirked. “Not anyone. You, darlin’. Many, many times,” he promised, sucking her lobe into his mouth, nipping at it with his teeth.

She didn’t doubt it. “The woods,” she offered, gasping as his mouth moved lower, suckling the tendons of her neck. She was pushing at his jeans, her palm sliding down the front of him to cup his heavy erection. “The woods, now.”

Logan smiled against her skin. He ran his hands along the smooth perfection of her back, his nails raking slightly. Ororo instinctually bucked against him, tossing her head back. That small action nearly sent him over the edge of control. His body throbbed in response, the animal inside pressing against the surface. He set her feet back on the ground. “Let’s go.”

Ororo followed Logan as he unerringly marched towards the heavily wooded area behind Xavier’s. Only at the edge of a small, well hidden clearing did he stop. At first all he did was look at her and Ororo shifted, unexpectedly uncomfortable under his scrutiny. “Is something wrong?”

“Not a fuckin’ thing,” he told her, pulling her into his arms. A truer staement he had never made. Everything at that moment felt incredibly right, and he didn’t bother to question it.

Ororo linked her hands behind his neck, molding herself against him as though it were the most natural thing in the world. Logan’s breath hissed from between clenched teeth. He palmed her back, pressing her closer. “Goddamn, darlin’, you feel good.”

“Mmmm…ditto,” she murmured against his lips.

As if possessed of their own volition his lips caressed the soft curve of her lips, moving languorously across the silky texture. She tasted sweet on his tongue. Better than any Halloween candy, that was for damn sure.

Logan’s mouth brushed against the pulse of her neck. The brief contact caused her breath to hitch in her throat, and her fingers to involuntarily tighten around the cloth in her hand. She shivered when she felt his tongue swirl against her skin, his lips slowly moving to cover her shoulder in lingering kisses. He was wreaking havoc on her senses, causing the most delicious sensations to course through her body. Warm fingers slid along the curve of her shoulder, dancing along the straps of her costume.

“Tell me what to do.” His voice was whisper soft against her ear, sinfully tempting. “Tell me what you want.”

Ororo wasn’t sure of the words to use. How did she tell him that she wanted to feel him inside, that she wanted him in every way possible?

“That’ll do just fine,” he groaned, and she realized she had spoken aloud.

Mortified, and excited at the same time, Ororo was barely aware of him laying her back onto the damp ground, only aware of his strong arms surrounding her, drawing her close. He nipped at her mouth, over and over again, as his warm, firm hands skimmed her now overly anxious body. With deliberate skill he worked her, pressing against her swollen breasts, teasing her nipples through the near sheer black material with his blunt fingers, until they peaked.

One knee shoved hard between her legs, spreading her open, giving him access. He tugged the hem of her dress up over her thighs, bunching the material at his wrist. He probed her with his fingers, fondling her folds through the lace of her panties. He pressed his thumb against her damp center, watching her face with hooded eyes as he began rubbing.

“Oh, God!” Hips lifted of their own accord, silently begging for his touch. She unconsciously rotated against his exploring hand, her soft gasps sounding in the stillness of the forest. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him as he stroked and teased.

His dark eyes glittered feral in the shadows. Her scent was rich and thick with desire. He growled, low and deep. “You like the way I touch you.” It wasn’t a question.

Unable to answer, Ororo simply writhed beneath his fierce onslaught, her body on fire, screaming for release. She clutched at his shoulders, staring up at the face of the man bringing her to the edge of completion, yet keeping her in check. His features were set in harsh lines, even as hers contorted in pleasure. Ororo lifted her fingers to his face, tracing his jaw, up along his sideburns into his thick mane, tugging at him, pulling his mouth down to hers.

With a ferocious growl he moved off of her, shrugging out of his clothes. When she went to remove hers as well he grabbed her hands. “Don’t.” With her kiss swollen mouth, disheveled hair and black gown in disarray, one dark nipple peeking over the top, she was the epitome of sex.

Her body was made for fucking, he thought. “Ya don’t know what ya do ta me.” Warm lips fastened to her shoulder, moving along her damp skin. The rough pad of his tongue moved across her flesh, tasting her, sliding across her collar bone and over the soft swell of her breast. Logan captured the wayward tip between his teeth, rolling her erect nipple between his canines, tugging gently, enjoying her startled gasp. He laved her with his tongue, cupping and squeezing her perfect globes, his eyes taking on a feral gleam in the moonlight.

Logan lowered his head, moving down her body, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. The scent of her arousal was driving him, calling him-- beckoning him to her center. He pushed her dress up further, moving to lay between her thighs. At the first touch of his sensual mouth against her damp panties, Ororo arched her back, her fingers splayed on leaves, crunching them between her fingers. “Logan!”

She felt his fingers stroking just below his wonderful mouth, sneaking past the elastic and sliding back out, teasing her. Pressure was building, moving within her, pooling low in her abdomen. “Oh, oh, please…please, Logan…” Tattered leaves stuck in her hair as she tossed her head back and forth.

Logan lifted his head briefly, flashing her a wolfish grin. “You taste as good as I thought ya would,” he murmured, the very tip of his tongue teasing her. He cupped her in his hands, pulling her closer, burying his face between her thighs, growling when she squirmed. “Easy.” He grunted when she gripped his hair, holding him in place as her hips surged and she writhed against his face. His stubble chafed her skin but that only added to the sensations. She pulled his hair.

Demanding wench.

He pushed her panties aside, traveling the seam of her most intimate place with his tongue, coaxing out long drawn out moans and sobs for more.

“Logan!” She was frantic, a wild thing, panting and moaning. His teasing was infuriatingly arousing. She felt herself building and building until she was ready to cry. “Please, Logan, just fuck me already!”

With an animal snarl Logan was more than happy to oblige. He tore her underwear away, lifting her legs over his shoulders. She was exquisite in her desire, crying out for him. He covered her mouth in a deep kiss, his tongue demanding entrance, filling her with her own pungent taste.

Logan moved against her body, slowly easing into her, pressing to the hilt. “Christ.” His jaw was clenched, head thrown back, tendons corded.

She clutched at him, her nails digging into his shoulders, her small cries muffled against his chest. Logan closed his eyes as she wrapped her gloriously long legs around his waist, pulling him tighter against her, undulating her hips as he moved in and out of her. His breathing turned ragged, his heart threatening to burst from his chest with each powerful stroke.

Tight. Fuck she was tight.

Ororo kissed him hard, moving her tongue in and out of his mouth in the same rhythm that he was moving in and out of her. “Good,” she moaned. “So good.”

He growled in response. He gripped her hips as he buried himself in her deeper and deeper, harder and faster. He slanted his mouth over hers again and again, his hips increasing tempo. Ororo gave a broken sob of pleasure, so close to orgasm, but he’d take her just to the peak and slowly bring her back down again, tormenting her and thrilling her at the same time.

“Please…” she begged as he moved almost completely out of her, teasing her clit with his fingers.

“Please, what?” He surged back in.

She whimpered, wrapping her legs around him, trying to attain some control. The winds howled whipping up dried leaves.

“Please what?” he asked again, voice hoarse.

“Make me come,” she moaned, writhing.

He gripped her bare backside in his hands, pounding into her. She was hot and wet, her inner walls pulling at him, hugging his cock tight. “Fuck, fuck, goddamn, fuck!”

“Yes,” she cried out, clutching at him. “Yes, yes, yes!”

He slid all the way out, rubbing the head of his engorged cock against her clit, stroking her unmercifully. Ororo arched against him, her hips undulating as he moved. He rammed into her again. He lifted her ass off the ground, bringing her up high as he impaled her over and over.

Her fingers dug into the taut muscles of his buttocks, urging him deeper. “So sexy.” He hooked his arms under her thighs, lifting her as he buried himself as deep as he could. Her breathless moans and restless movements were driving him mad. He felt scorched by her. Fuck. Oh, fuck. Her inner muscles were clenching and he groaned, burying his face in her neck.

His movements became almost frantic; long, hard strokes, driving deeper and deeper into her with each one, friction and tension mounting. He felt the endless pressure of her muscles locking around him, blinding him with ecstasy, his body driven to heights of pleasure he had never before imagined.

Ororo made a broken sound wrapping herself completely around him, locking her legs around his back, lifting into each thrust. “Oh, God, Logan!” She screamed as she came; white hot bliss spiraling through her as Logan pumped furiously.

Shaken and trembling Ororo barely had time to come down from her release when Logan flipped them, rolling over so that he was on his back and she was straddling him. “Time for me to get what I want,” his breath hissed from his lungs. He framed her hips, pulling her down over him, sliding back inside her wet sheath. “Arch yer back, ‘Roro. That’s it. Ride me, darlin’, nice and slow.”

She leaned back and slowly slid herself up and down on him, enjoying the way his lip curled and his eyes rolled. Ororo controlled the pace, moving slowly, unhurried, taking him deep and rocking against him, then lifting until she was almost free and sinking back down. His groans and moans were music to her ears. She felt power coursing through her, singing in her veins. Having control, if only for the moment, was like an aphrodisiac.

Logan grunted as Ororo picked up her rhythm, her hands pressing into his shoulders, her eyes locked on his. He felt her inner walls clenching him and he surged up to meet her downward momentum. He gripped her hips, driving into her, feeling her coming apart in his arms, her cries of release still echoing in his mind. He felt her slick juices spill from her body, coating him and he growled, low and deep and sexually charged. His eyes rolled back in his head as she took on a more aggressive pace, thrusting her hips, pounding furiously.

His own orgasm was approaching, but he wanted to feel her release again. He moved his hand, parting the curls at the base of their joining, thumb flicking her swollen clit.

Ororo rode him harder, leaning forward to bite his shoulder, drawing blood, her nails scoring his chest. “Fuck!” Logan exploded, his orgasm slamming through his entire body. Every muscle convulsed and jerked, endlessly it seemed, the world going white then exploding in colors. “Jesus, ‘Ro.” Slowly her hips stopped moving, but he didn’t withdraw from her and she seemed in no hurry to move.

Her sultry, breathless laugh tickled his ear. “How was that for a treat?”

“Halloween just became my new favorite holiday,” he rasped.

Ororo smiled as his strong arms encircled her. “Yeah?”

“Definitely.” He groaned as she shifted position, getting more comfortable. “Maybe even my favorite day of all time.”

Ororo smiled, adjusting the top of her costume. “I think my witchy wardrobe has had it,” she commented as the material simply flopped back below her breast.

“That’s ok,” Logan replied with a glint of fang, tracing her nipple with his forefinger. “You’re going to miss the party anyway.”

Pleasurable tingles followed the wake of his fingertip. “Oh?”

“Without a doubt,” he said, nuzzling her neck, his stubble rasping the soft skin, making her moan.

He was so very male, she thought. Then all thought left her as he turned her and pressed her against the ground once more, moving his hand along her body, slipping between her thighs and stroking her. “So hot. So wet.” he growled, pressing against her, the tip of his cock sliding in and out of her, teasing.

“Logan,” she cried out.

“We‘re a long way from done, darlin‘,” he rumbled, rubbing her.

She bit his shoulder. “Yeah?”

“Hell yeah,” he hissed.

“Good,” Ororo cried out, bending at the knee and wrapping her hands around her ankles.

Logan grinned. Halloween was definitely his new favorite day.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=2713