The question by Rolofreak1990
Summary: Logan asks Ororo a certain ? Please r&r.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 4244 Read: 16316 Published: 10-04-03 Updated: 10-19-03

1. Buying the ring by Rolofreak1990

2. A threat by Rolofreak1990

3. Chapter 3 by Rolofreak1990

4. Another note by Rolofreak1990

5. Will you marry me? by Rolofreak1990

6. Call Charles by Rolofreak1990

7. Let's get her back by Rolofreak1990

8. Last chapter by Rolofreak1990

Buying the ring by Rolofreak1990
It was one year after Logan and Ororo started to date and Logan moved into Ororo’s room because hers was bigger. They were getting very serious, serious enough for Ororo to answer a certain question.

“Marie I need your help with something,” Logan mentioned as he approached her in the hall.

“Sure, what do you need help with,” Marie questioned a little worried.

“Meet me by my car at three and I will tell you then,” Logan responded as he walked away just leaving Marie confused.

Later at three Marie did as she was told and met Logan by his car. “What is it Logan?”

“I need your help I am gonna ask Ro to marry me and I need your help picking out a ring.”

“Logan you don’t have you ask I’ll help you get a ring.”

Marie got in the car and she and Logan went to the nearest mall and went to the store Kay Jewelers. They spent thirty minutes at the store looking for a ring. “What about this one?”

Marie held out a ring with a gold band and it had four small diamond going across the top of it and in the middle of the second and third one was a bigger diamond. “That’s nice Marie but I think I found a better one.

Logan held out the same ring but the four small diamonds were a sky blue. “Logan it’s beautiful it matches her eyes she’ll love it.”

“Is this what you want sir,” Cindi the desk clerk asked.

“Yeah,” Logan said holding out his credit card.

Logan bought the ring and they exited the store and they headed back to institute. “So how and when are you planning on asking her?” Marie wondered on the way home.

“In a couple of days is our one year anniversary, I am going to take to the same place and react the night,” Logan smiled.

“Oh that is so romantic.”

Minutes later they arrived at the institute. “Marie I don’t want you telling anybody y about this.”

“I won’t tell anybody.” Marie promised.
A threat by Rolofreak1990
Logan went to his room and quickly put the ring in the top drawer of his dresser. Ororo came in as he was closing his drawer. “ Hey Logan what are you doing up here you have a class in five minutes.”

“I’ll be down in a minute,” Logan said quickly as he shut the drawer the rest of the way.

“What are you hiding?” Ororo asked as she came up to his dresser.

“Nothing,” Logan said.

“Right, now get dressed and go downstairs,” she said as she got out a pair of sweatpants and a sleeveless undershirt.

Logan quickly got dressed and he gave Ororo a kiss and left the room leaving her alone. She started to open the top drawer of Logan’s dresser. “Don’t even think about it Ro,” Logan said as he came into the room stopping her opening the drawer any further.

“So my present is in there,” Ororo said as Logan came in and closed the drawer.

Logan was the new self defense teacher and he has been four months into his and Ororo’s relationship. He led Ororo to the gym and she promised she would not leave until he was done teaching. The truth was that Ororo loves to watch Logan teach the kids.

Towards the end of class Ororo was getting to notice how much she really loved Logan and how her life would be if she ever lost him. “Ro,” Logan broke her thoughts.

“Hmm,” Ororo said looking up in to his eyes.

“You ok,” he asked her as she saw that the students were exiting the gym.

“I am just fine,” she said as she smiled and kissed on the lips.

Logan wanted to get her a little annoyed and hugged her. “Logan! You know how much I hate that.”

She was referring to when he was done with a class he would be all sweaty. When he hugged her he would rub some of his sweat on her. “I’m sorry I forgot,” he said jokingly.

“I guess we both have to take a shower now. I got an idea let’s save some water if you catch my drift,” she said as she ran the tip of her finger under his chin and walked out he gym doors and headed up stairs to their room.

On the way she saw Scott who gave her a note that had came for her in the mail. Scott had accepted their relationship about the same time Logan became the new self defense teacher. The note said Ororo on the front and she opened it she read:

I am watching you
I am coming for you
you have nowhere to hide
And no one can save you

She back up to the wall and started to cry and she slid down to the floor. Scott rushed to her side who accompanied by Logan moments later. “Ro baby what is it,” Logan said with his hands on each of her cheeks and him looking into her eyes.

“Someone’s coming for me,” Ororo said pointing to the note that was on the floor

Scott went over to the note and picked it up and read it. He handed it to Logan who also read it and then her sniffed it and growled. “Go get Charles,” Logan said who was now holding a sobbing Ororo in his arms.

Scott ran to Charles’ office and told what was happening and they arrived to where Ororo and Logan were. “You are going to ok Ororo,” Charles said as he read the note.

“Logan, Scott I want you to find out who wrote this note,” Charles ordered.

“I already know,” Logan picking up Ororo who was falling asleep.

“Who?” Scott asked as he watched Logan carry Ororo to their room.

“Sabortooth,” The two men heard him say.
Chapter 3 by Rolofreak1990
The two men looked at Logan in shock as he walked to his and Ororo’s room. “What is he talking about,” Scott asked dumbfounded. “I killed him at the Statue of Liberty.”

“Apparently not Scott,” Charles said as he turned around and headed to his office and Scott followed him.

“What are we going to do,” Scott asked Charles as they went through the hall.

“I don’t know Scott,” Charles sighed. “I know for a fact that we are not going to give up in finding Sabortooth until Ororo is safe.”
~~~~~~~~
Logan put Ororo down on the bed and covered her with the blankets. He sat down next to the bed and started to think. He wondered what he would do if he ever lost Ororo. //I die if I lose her//

“But that won’t ever happen,” Logan smiled as he watch Ororo sleep and wiped some of the hair that was on her face.

He got up from his chair and went into the bed and fell asleep moments later.

The next morning Logan awoke with the sun shining in his eyes. He hated when that happened, especially when it was the weekend. “Damn it.”

Logan reached over hoping to feel body next to his but he didn’t. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom and found she wasn’t there. He ran to Charles’ office. “Where is she Charles!”

“Calm down, Logan she’s in the greenhouse,” Charles answered before he would do anything he would regret.

Logan sighed in relief and didn’t say a word and then he left and headed to the green house where he found Ororo digging a hole to put her small seedling. “Hey Ro,” he said startling her.

She dropped her shovel and looked up and found Logan just standing there. “Logan you startled me.”

“Sorry. What are you doing out here?”

“Just thought I’d work in the garden.”

“Did you forget what happened yesterday.”

“I remember Logan I just wanted to do some planting.”

“I don’t want to take any chances, because Sabortooth is looking for a time when you to get you alone so she can capture you. So I will say with you until we capture him.”

“Okay Logan.”

Logan noticed something around Logan’s neck and wanted to know what it was. “What is that?”

“What?”

“That around your neck.”

“It’s a locket. “Jean gave it to me 12 years ago on my 16th birthday. She told me never to be ashamed of who I was and to never regret anything I’ve done and............she’d always........ be there when ever needed help. But she lied Logan. She can’t help me now.

Logan didn’t know what to say. He took his crying girlfriend in his arms. “You know what today is right Logan?”

“Yeah I do.”

It was the anniversary of Jeans death and everyone in the mansion was not feeling themselves. “Tell you what in two days is our anniversary right,” Ororo nodded.

“We have to do something special right,” Ororo asked.

“I got something planned,” Logan said smiling. “We’ll leave Monday night at eight.”

Ororo nodded again. “Come on let’s get something to eat.” Logan said as he helped her to her feet and led her out the door.

~~~~
It might be a while until I post the forth chapter.
Another note by Rolofreak1990
It was now Ororo and Logan’s anniversary. Logan was going to ask Ororo that question that night. “I want you to read pages 335-350 and do the questions on page 351.”

Ororo heard lots of groans and complaining. “You thank me for when the test comes on Wednesday.”

Ororo heard even more groans and smiled. She watched as her students exited the classroom. As the last student exited Logan came in. “Hey Ro. Happy Anniversary.”

“Happy Anniversary to you to Logan,” she said as she walked up to him and he grabbed her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“What time are we leaving tonight?”

“Around eight.”

“Where are we going tonight?”

"It is a suprise."

Logan gave her another kiss and headed to his next class while Ororo pre-paired for hers. Later when it was lunch time Ororo and Logan were eating in the kitchen when Scott came in holding an envelope similar to the one that she got days before. “Ororo?”

She looked up at Scott who’s eyes were saying that he was scared. She noticed that he was holding an envelope. He gave her the envelope and she read it.

I am still coming for you

Logan saw the terror in her eyes as she read the letter. “Ro?”

Ororo felt Logan’s hand on hers and she gave him the note so he can read it. Logan growled as read it. He and Ororo headed to Charles’ office to show him the note.

“I don’t want you two going out tonight,” Charles said to Logan and Ororo who were sitting in the chairs in his office.

“But Charles,” Ororo tried to protest.

“No, Ororo. I don’t want to take any chances. I know it is your anniversary but I just don’t want to take that chance of you being kidnapped.” Charles said.

“Ok Charles I got to go, 9I have lunch duty with Scott anyway. I’ll see you later Logan, bye.” Ororo gave Logan a soft kiss on the lips and left.

“Charles please I had something planned for tonight.” Logan asked.

“Like what,” Charles wondered.

“I was going to ask Ro to marry me.” Logan confessed.

“Oh well in that case then I can make an acception. You can go but try not to be out for too long.” Charles said.

“Thank you so much,” Logan said as he headed to the door. “I want this night to be perfect for her.”

“Take care of her Logan,” He heard in his head.

“I will,” Logan said as he closed it.

Later that night. “Hey Ro get ready.”

“Why Logan?”

“For our date.”

“But Charles said not to go out tonight.”

“I convinced him to let us go out tonight.”

“Oh, I’ll be ready in 15 minutes.”

Ororo got ready in 15 minutes just like she promised and Logan and her met up at the mansion doors. Ororo was wearing a red dress that formed her every curve with red sandals. While Logan wore a pair of dark blue dress pants and a white shirt with a jacket that matched the pants, also a black tie. In his pocket was the whole reason they were going out tonight. The Ring. “Ready to go?” Logan asked.

“I am.” Ororo smiled and they headed out to Logan’s car.
Will you marry me? by Rolofreak1990
Logan and Ororo went to the Ice cream shop they had went to on their first date. “This is so sweet Logan.”

“It’s nothing.”

“What would you like sir?” the clerk asked.

“I’ll take a pecan mudslide and.......... what do you want Ro?”

“I’ll take the same thing.” Ororo smiled.

Moments later the clerk gave them the ice cream while Logan paid and than they went for a walk in the park. “Logan thank you.” Ororo said as she and Logan finished their ice cream.

“For what?”

“For this. I didn’t want to spent our anniversary in the mansion. I didn’t want our day to be ruined because of Sabortooth.”

They stooped at the lake and Ororo turned to face Logan. She gave Logan a kiss. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too Ro. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Ororo looked into his Hazel-Grey eyes and smiled. They started to walk again when Ororo stopped at a bench.

“Logan I want to give you your anniversary present. Ororo went into her purse and pulled out a small box and handed it to Logan. “Happy Anniversary, Baby.”

Logan opened the box and saw it was a gold watch with diamonds on the band. “This is beautiful Ro.”

“Look on the back.”

Logan looked into her eyes and turned the watch over. It had words engraved on the back. they were ~The Wolverine~ in cursive. Logan laughed and gave her a kiss and hug as he put it back in the box and closed it.

“Now it is my turn to give you your present.”

Logan got down on one knee and pulled out the box with the ring and opened it. “I love you Ororo Monroe. Will you marry me?”

Tears were coming out of Ororo’s eyes and she didn’t say anything. She pressed her lips against his and gave him a big hug and he returned each of them. “Yes,” she whispered in his ear.

Suddenly Logan felt Ororo’s body go limp.
Call Charles by Rolofreak1990
“Ro? Ro?” Logan asked as he pulled her away.

Logan felt something in her back as he picked her up in his arms. As he picked her up he felt something in her back. He carefully pulled it out and growled. It was a tranquillizer. He dropped on he ground and then set Ororo down on the bench. Suddenly Sabortooth jumped out of a tree and started to attack Logan. Minutes later Logan fell in to darkness.
~~~~~

Logan awoke with a terrible headache. He groaned while holding his head and suddenly he jumped to his feet. He looked around and found that Ororo was no where in site. He found the ring in the grass and headed home.
~~~~~

Ororo awoke with a pain between her legs. “When are you going to scream princess,” Sabortooth asked as he thrust himself inside her again and again.

Ororo groaned. “AAAAHHHH,” she cried as her eyes clouded over and Sruke Sabortooth with lightning.

Then she blacked out.
~~~~~

Logan sped home not caring about anything else. Scott was in the garage working on his car when Logan came in. “Where’s Charles?”

That was the first thing Logan said when he exited the car. “Don’t you remember he is up-state at a meeting he left a couple of hours ago,” Scott said from under the car.

“Shit,” Logan cursed.

What is it,” Scott asked.

“Sabortooth has her,” Logan said calmly.

“What!” Scott rolled out room under the car. “How did it happen. Weren’t you with her?”

“Yeah and then I got shot with a tranquillizer.”

Let me call the Professor and then tell me al about it.”

Logan nodded as Scott went inside and called Charles. Logan went inside and up to their room and then he changed his clothes. When he came down stairs Scot was sitting on the couch in the Rec Room. “He said that he would be back as soon as possible.”

Logan sat down on the couch, looked at the couch and saw it was 1:00 am and then he started. “As you know yesterday was our anniversary. I took her to the ice cream shop we went to on our first date and then we went for a walk. And then when we were taking a brake we exchanged presents. She gave me a watch and then I asked her.”

“Asked her what?”

“I f she would marry me,” Logan said as he held out the ring.

“MARRY YOU!” Scott shouted.

“You got a problem.”

Scott shook his head. “And that’s when Sabortooth came and shot us both with tranquillizers.

“WOW”

“I am gonna kill that son of a bitch.”
Let's get her back by Rolofreak1990
"Any word yet?" Logan asked as he walked towards Scott who was waiting in front of Cerebro.

"No." Scott answered him. "What did you tell the kids?"

"The truth. Told them Ororo was kidnapped and they might not have history for a while. Just until we get a substitute."

"Don't worry we will find her." Scott assured him.

BAMF

"Anything?" Kurt asked as he teleported in front of Cerebro with the two men.

Logan shook his head and left and headed to the green house. When he got there he went inside. He sat on the bench Ororo used to take her breaks on. He sat in the place he always sat in. He noticed he shirt that Ororo used for her gardening. He smelt it and it had the scent of french vanilla.



Logan didn;t need to be told twice. He rushed to Cerebro and met up with Scott, Kurt, and Charles. The three men were waiting for him. "Where is she, is she okay?"

"She is in a cav about fifty mile from here. And she is not okay which is why you need to get to her now." Logan's eyes widened at Charles' news.
~~~~~
"Logan are you ready?" Scott asked Logan who was the co-pilot.

He nodded and they were off.
~~~~~
"Ro? Ro?" Logan called as they entered the cave. "Split up, find her. If any of you find her take her to the Blackbird and contact me."

Scott nodded and went in one direction while Kurt teleported away.
~~~~~
"Ororo?" Kurt said as he entered a cave room and he saw a figure.

"Kurt?" She answered with her shakey voice. She sounded like she was crying, because she was.

Kurt went over to her and started to untie her frm the chair. She was now wearing a thin light blue cotton gown the Sabortooth put on her. It had blood stains on the bottem and around the chest. He noticed that her arms and legs were bloody. When she lifted her face to look at his. A tear was coming out of her eye. Her right cheek was swollen and bruised. "Don't let him take me again Kurt."

"Vat happened?" Kurt whispered.

"He raped me." She answered his question.

Kurt gasped. He grabbed her and telepoted back to the bird."
~~~~~

Kurt teleported to the bird and took Ororo to the med-bay and put her on the table and contacted Logan.

"Logan?"

"Did you find her?"

"Yes."

"Okay I will be there asap."

Kurt had to contact Scott now. "Scott."

"Yeah."

"I found her come back to the bird."

"Okay."

Minutes later Scott came in and tended to Ororo'd wounds. Ten minutes later Logan came in. "Let's go now!"

"What is it Logan," Scott said as he got in to the pilots seat and Kurt into the co-pilot's seat.

"Look." Logan pionted out the window.

You could see Sabortooth running out of the cave and the ramp to the jet closed just before Sabortooth could come on. "We need to get home."
~~~~~
When they got home Ororo was taken straight to the Med-Lab by Hank.
~~~~~
"Is she okay." Logan asked the blue creature as he came out of the room.

"Yes, she is resting right now."

"Can I see her?"

"Yes."
~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter.
Please R&R
Last chapter by Rolofreak1990
I just wanted to thank everyone who reviewed you really helped me. Your kind words helped me continue.



Logan entered the Med -Lab room and walked over to Ororo’s bed. She was hooked up to a heart machine. He looked at it and looked at the red lines. It was her heat beat. He looked over at Ororo who was sleeping still. He took a chair and pulled it up to her side. As he sat down he noticed her ring finger on her left hand. It was still empty. “Logan?” Ororo’s eyes fluttered open.

“I am here darlin,“ Logan said as he got closer to her.

“Don’t........Don’t let.....him take.....me.......not again.” Ororo said as she choked on her tears.

“I won’t darlin I won’t.” Logan said as he held he close while he tried not to hurt her.

"Don't let him take me," she sobbed in his arms.

Later that night Logan had fell asleep in the chair next Ororo's bed when Hank came in. "Logan." Hank said as he shook Logan's shoulder slightly.

His eyes bolted open as he jumped out of his seat. "Calm down Logan it's me Hank." he assured him.

"Sorry." he said after a few moments as he looked around the room and then at Ororo.

"Shouldn't you get upstairs to sleep."

"I'll stay here."

"Logan she will be fine."

"I just don't want to leave her alone."

"But she won't I will be here to tend to her wounds."

Logan looked over at Ororo and then at Hank. "Okay."

Logan went over to Ororo and gave her a kiss on her forehead and then left the room and when to sleep in his and Ororo's.

Logan went in to visit Ororo everyday.
~~~~~
Ororo was days away from being released, when Logan came in and wanted to re ask his question. EVERYBODY was there for some reason. They didn’t know what Logan was about to do. Logan knelt down on one knee and got Ororo’s attention. “Ro I love so much and.... I want to put this ring one your finger the proper way. So I askin you again in front of everyone marry me.” Logan held out the ring and everyone stopped what they were doing at his words.

Yes,” she whispered.

Logan slipped the ring one her finger. He gave her a kiss as everybody cheered. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too.”
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=306