Nowhere, LA by friyourass
Summary: This fic is an extended verion of the film Nowhere by Gregg Araki. The film is hard to summarize so this is even harder. It'll be brain candy though and I'm hoping you'll be feeling a bit trippy by the end of it ;D It's RoLo through and through but their are ALOT of other pairings as in the film everyone is bisexual and VERY into sexual "experimentation". The movie is really hard to find so if anyone finds it please let me know :D
Categories: NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Angst
Warnings: Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 928 Read: 2186 Published: 08-26-09 Updated: 08-26-09

1. When You Call Captian Planet Alerts Me! by friyourass

2. Marchin The Penguins ;D by friyourass

When You Call Captian Planet Alerts Me! by friyourass
The sun had gone down a while ago. She laid, sprawled across her king sized bed as she worked on her latest essay for Prof. Xavier’s “Mutie Sextology” class. The soft, navy blue, cotton duvet cushioned her elbows and yet she found her arms still cramped up a bit. She lifted herself up onto her knees and stretched out her back and arms. An audible crack echoed through her room as her phone sounded. The theme song to Captain Planet continued to go off as she searched her cover for the buried phone. She let out a yip of victory as she found it and answered.

Ororo: Hello there stranger.

???: Oh so you don’t know me now, huh?

Ororo: I’m sorry. Can I help you, sir?

???: You think you’re real funny don’t you?

Ororo: Why? Am I amusing you? Do I make you giggle, Logan?

Logan: No one likes a smartass darlin’. What cha’ doin’?

Ororo: Masturbating to a picture of Scotty I lifted from your dresser.

Logan: HA! (bursts into laughter on the other end of the phone)

Ororo: What? What did I say?

Logan: You seem bored darlin’. Want me tah’ come over and keep you “entertained”?

Ororo: Boy, stop! I know you have the same essay I have and I’m 90% sure you haven’t even started!

Logan: I’m not hearing a no.

Ororo: Logan. . .(dial tone)
Marchin The Penguins ;D by friyourass
After she was met with only a dial tone she chucked her phone to the other side of her bed and got up. The large studio like room’s floor was covered with stacks of black DVD cases. She walked to a Computer set up on the ground and pulled a case labeled “Dr. McCoy Videotation Expodition and Cosmetics Final”, and popped in into the nearby computer tower’s disk drive. A small screen asking her how she wanted to play it popped up and after a little scavenging she found her keyboard and wireless mouse after which she started the DVD. After it started she walked away from the screen to her bathroom.

Her bathroom was blain white with a silver towel rack, American flag drying towel hanging from it, being the only real mentionable thing in the room. Before stepping into the shower she pulled her long mass of curls into a sloppy bun over her head and made sure she’d locked the door. After stepping under the spray of the water she “dropped out” (hippy term for This b*tch is triiiiiipinnnnnn aka daydreaming) and a hand found it’s place below the equator. Flashes of predominately her lover, Logan, whizzed by as she groaned and held one hand against the shower wall. Other flashes including, being tied to a chair and abused by the Sado couple White Queen and Lady Death, her classmate Rouge, and a giant tub of green jello were just a few of the other things that flashed through her minds eye. Before she could climax though she was knocked out of her daydream by loud banging on her door.

???: You know if you squeeze your peck to often it’s gonna fall of, open the door!

Ororo turns off the water and steps out of the shower. She grabs her towel as she gets out.

Ororo: In a minute! (wraps the towel around herself)

???: Oh, I’m sorry sweetie I’ve just got to get up to work a 9 to 5 dead end job to support your lazy, good-for-nothing, juvenile delinquent ass, NOW OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Ororo: Shut up shut up shut uuuuuuuup!

She opens the door and steps around her foster mother as she storms back to her room. As she stands in the middle of her room the huge black, white, and grey mural of her face holding to guns to her head is the dominant force over the scene.

Ororo: That bitch. . .

She drops her towel, rubs her self down with coco butter lotion, and pulls on some just tight enough to stay on light blue jeans, along with a faded navy shirt. As she dresses she walks back over to the computer and pauses the movie, then rewinds it and lets it play back. Her phone rings again and she pauses DVD to retrieve it.

Ororo: Hey babe.

Logan: What are you doing?

Ororo: Working on my video for McCoy’s Final.

She pushes play on her computer remote and Logan is seen on screen stripping down.

On Screen:

Logan: Whadda’ you wanna see?

Ororo: You know what I want.

He slowly undoes his belt and pulls down his pants.

Off Screen:

Logan: Which video are you using? You have to edit me out of that one we did, ok? Seriously I don’t want everyone in your Videotation class checking out my junk when I walk buy.

Ororo: Oh, come on! It’ll give the doctor a boner and he’ll give me an A. Is Saber there with you? I do not wanna see his gruesome mug so early in the morning.

Victor: Bite me, Runt!!

Ororo: Shove it up your crusty crevice you stinky oyster!

Logan: I’m serious Ro’. Listen me and Vic are going down to The Hole to chow, you wanna come with?

Ororo: I’ve got to work on my project and plus I have class in 30.

Logan: We’ll go eat and then drop you at class, come on, you know you wanna.

Ororo: Ok, fine.

Logan: See you in five.



.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=3208