Hot For Teacher by elise50
Summary: When Ororo’s stuck teaching the newest subject at the institute, Logan is enlisted to help maintain order in the classroom.
Categories: Porn W/O Plot Characters: None
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 7876 Read: 5092 Published: 06-08-11 Updated: 06-15-11

1. Logan by elise50

2. Ororo by elise50

Logan by elise50
Author's Notes:
I really don't know how or why I came up with this, I think I'm just trying to stretch my wings with Ororo/Logan fics. It's also been a while since I've done anything NC-17 (or adults only, I wasn't sure what this fell into), so I hope it's not too horrible.
I’ll be expecting you there by two o’clock.



Snuffing at the memory of Ororo’s words, Logan dried his unmanageable hair and looked up at the clock in his room.



It was a quarter past; Storm was going to kill him, or at least try to.



Groaning, he grabbed a clean muscle shirt from his drawer and threw it over his chest, then covered it with a half-buttoned long sleeve. Stuffing his wallet, a few unused cigars and a lighter into his pockets, Logan took exit and headed for the classrooms.



Marching through the corridor, he scowled while maneuvering to the steps of the winding staircase; he should have never agreed to do the job. He could have been at Harry’s, drinking boredom away, or out in the garage, fixing up one of the motorcycles; both good, legitimate ways for a man of his reputation to be spending the afternoon.



But he’d let Ororo get the best of him; the woman sure knew how to play her cards.



“I asked for you nearly an hour ago.”



“Had ta make myself presentable.”



Smirking at Ororo’s unladylike snort, Logan leisurely entered her spacious office. Sidling up to the window, he leaned against the sill and hooked two thumbs into the loops of his jeans. Staring across the way at the school’s headmistress, he watched as she sorted through paper stacks and continued on with her work despite his presence.



Her wondered if she was really that immersed in paperwork, or if she was just trying to irritate the hell out of him. Knowing the sly weather witch like he did, he’d bet on the latter.



Grunting in agreement with his inner dialogue, he moved around the room and plopped into the seat directly in front of Storm’s large mahogany desk. Even then she paid him no mind; shrugging, he reached into the chest pocket of his shirt.



“If you light that, I will not be held accountable for my actions.”



Lips curling at her threat, Logan continued pulling out his hidden cigar and lighter, placing them carefully at the corner of the desk instead of using them as he had originally intended. Sitting back, he gave the tense female a once over as he began to speak.



“Ya ever gonna tell me what ya wanted?”



After a moment’s pause, Ororo sighed and lifted her head. “I am adding sex education to the institute’s list of offered courses.”



A resounding bark of laughter echoed through the walls of the room.



“So the pimple faced brats finally conned ya huh?”



“I was not conned as you like to put it,” Ororo replied sternly, not fond of the implication that she had somehow been duped by a group of curious teens. “They need to learn about it at one time or another, many do not have parents to direct questions to; I think that the class is sensible and the outcome will be beneficial.”



“Class,” Logan grumbled, mocking the idea with his tone, “only thing they want outta that class is ta hear someone say ‘penis’ and a couple a free condoms.”



“Must you always be so crass?” Ororo snapped, angrily shuffling the jumbled papers on her desk.



“Darlin’ I could be a whole lot worse.”



Rolling her eyes, the visibly agitated woman settled back into her chair and slowly relaxed; trying to block the unpleasantness of the incorrigible Wolverine.



“Who’s the chump teachin’ it? Furball?”



Shaking her head in negation, she couldn’t help but laugh boisterously. “Goddess no, the poor man is far too shy about the subject matter. He’d pass out as soon as someone came up with a question.”



Taking a quick moment to play the scene in his head, Logan snickered at the image. Slightly entertained, he offered a lopsided smile and directed his attention back to Ororo.



“Who then? One of the new teachers?”



“No,” Ororo answered simply, “it is nearly impossible to bring another instructor in on short notice, and I do not want to scare off new staff by forcing them to teach a subject that might be uncomfortable for them.”



“Then who the hell--” Logan questioned aloud, brain clambering until he remembered that she had called to meet with him specifically regarding this matter. Sneering at the idea of having to stand in front of a bunch of giggling school girls and jokester boys, he glowered.



“I ain’t doin’ it.”



“You?” Ororo‘s eyes widened as she blinked in surprise and dropped into another fit of laughter. “I shudder to think what the poor children might have to go through if you were in charge of the curriculum.”



Rumbling deeply from his chest, Logan chose to ignore her goading. “What’s this gotta do with me then?”



Breathing in deeply, Ororo sighed audibly again, “since I have had no takers, I will be heading the course.”



Cracking a grin at her revelation, Logan’s impression of the class improved as he pictured Ororo standing at the front of the room, pointing at a horribly drawn uterus, explaining its ever important role in reproduction to a clump of snickering goons. It’d be torture.



“As amusin’ as that is boss lady, I still can’t figure out what that’s gotta do with me.”



“Well,” Ororo began softly, cupping her hands together as she leaned into her companion, “you are quite boorish and intimidating.”



“Ya sure know how ta make a man feel special princess.”



“I believe that having you sit in on my lecture will discourage unnecessary distractions.”



“So ya want me ta keep their hides in line is that it?”



“I wouldn‘t exactly word it that way, but yes, that is what I had hoped you would do.”



“No.”



“Logan--”



Lifting himself from his chair, Logan reached forward, pocketed his belongings and headed for the door.



“I got better shit ta do with my time.”



“Oh?” Ororo asked, a tiny edge in her voice as she came up beside him, raising a brow while situating herself against the wall.



Curious about her close proximity, he looked her up and down, eyes lingering on place they probably shouldn’t while she was conscious of his attentions. But his chest roared with pride as he caught her doing the same.



Smirking, stepped closer and chuckled, “sure that’s what ya want me for?”



Shrugging, Ororo reveled in the moment and crossed her arms, “I was planning on offering compensation.”



Pausing, Logan let his mind wander. Sitting through a class, sure to be filled with some of the most obnoxious characters the institute had to offer, commenting on a subject he very thoroughly enjoyed was not on his list of fun activities.



But Ororo, the tempting wench, was proposing he get something in return for his lost time; whether it was a couple of extra bucks or another enticing thing altogether, it might be a bargain. He wouldn’t really have to do anything strenuous, kids were scared to breathe whenever he was around, so all he had to do was give them the stink eye in between naps.



“Whatcha offerin’?”



“That can be discussed later.” Ororo’s eyes twinkled with victory as she smiled up at him. Not waiting for his official confirmation, she pushed off the wall and resumed her earlier work. “I’ll be expecting you there by two o’clock.”




Eye twitching as he thought back to how he’d gotten roped into the situation, Logan groaned and ran a hand through his hair.



“Better be worth it.”



*



When he arrived at the classroom, Logan stopped just outside the door and flattened against the wall, choosing to listen and peek through the window to observe his prey.



From what he was able to gather, two wiseasses in the back were already causing trouble and making Ororo walk a dangerous line. As much as she was patient, since becoming both head of the school and an instructor, any sympathy she had for intentionally disruptive students had vanished.



After allowing a few minutes to pass, he yanked open the door and made his entrance.



Strutting down the pathway, Logan felt several pairs of eyes on his back. Much to his expectation the students straighten quickly, showing him that his and Ororo’s little arrangement would be far easier than he predicted.



“Wolverine nice of you to join us,” Ororo seethed, standing at the front of the room, hands on her hips as she glared. “You’re only 25 minutes late.”



“I’m here ain’t I?”



“Yes I suppose,” she retorted before explaining to everyone that he would be sitting in on the remainder of class time.



Noting their nervousness and rapid understanding, Logan situated himself in the last row of desks, kicked his feet up and let his eyes drift shut as Ororo went on discussing sexual activity and means of contraception.



*



“You’re awake.”



Stretching, Logan kicked his feet off the chair in front of him and regained his senses. Gazing around the room, he realized that there were no longer students present. Grunting, he stretched then glanced over at Ororo, who was busy clearing the blackboard.



“Class over?”



“Yes just ten minutes ago,” she chimed, placing the eraser in her hand onto its holding spot near her rolling chair. Wiping the remnants of chalk from her hands, she turned away from the wall and faced him. Catching his eye, she slunk around the desk and deposited herself on its edge.



Taking great interest in her movements, Logan raised a curious brow when she wiggled, getting herself comfortable where she was perched. Ororo rarely allowed herself to be this relaxed around him; she only ever let him see that she was strong and formidable, two of the many qualities he silently admired. But it was nice to see her let go every once in a while.



Eyes following her, he took the time to scan her figure. Even as far away as he was, he couldn’t keep himself from enjoying her attire; stiletto heels, tight pencil skirt and white collared blouse that hinted a bit of cleavage. She was no ordinary schoolmarm, she had a body most women would kill to have and most men would kill to have naked. She was sexy, and if that tiny smirk he spotted forming on her lips was any indication, she knew it.



“You missed my lecture.”



The softness and teasing in her voice pulled Logan from building lascivious thoughts. Leaning back against his small chair, he tossed his hands behind his head and grinned roguishly. “There ain’t nothin’ I coulda learned from it.”



“I beg to differ,” Ororo straightened confidently, crossing her arms over her chest as her blue eyes pierced him. “You might be surprised at what I could teach you.”



Suppressing a lustful growl, Logan’s blood heated and pumped faster through his body as he soaked in Ororo’s obvious flirtation. Gratuitous arrogance, a characteristic he found unattractive in most women, suited her fine; and worked well at easily turning him on.



“Now that you’ve completed your job successfully--”



“What can I say darlin’, I’m the best at what I do.”



“So I’ve heard,” Ororo chuckled, shifting her hips as his eyes burned her form. “I think it would be a good time to discuss your compensation.”



“Yeah?” He asked with a raspy grumble, enjoying the way her breathing started to deepen. “What’d ya have in mind?”



Collecting herself, Ororo chanced one look in Logan’s direction and hopped from her spot. Lips pursing as though in deep thought, she smiled suddenly and made her way to the door.



Glued on the sway of her hips and her more than magnificent backside, Logan stared on as she unexpectedly flipped the lock, shutting them inside the room. Next, she covered the window opening with a nearby sheet of paper and sauntered back to the large desk where she’d sat earlier.



“Well, I thought I might offer you something we both would enjoy,” Ororo smirked, letting her hand fall down to her body and slowly began unclasping the buttons of her shirt. When completely finished, she pulled it open and gave him an uninhibited view of her caramel skin and lace covered breasts.



Before she knew it, he was on her; having charged across the room in record speed, Logan tore the blouse from her, threw it aside and pushed her back onto the desk. Positioning her body so that she lay across the long end of the furniture, he crawled over her, pushing the skirt up her legs and settling between her thighs.



Taking a moment, he stared down: her chest was heaving, her body was warm, her cheeks flushed; she was ready for him.



Deciding not to waste anymore time, he dropped down and ran his tongue along the edge of her plump lips, playing them lightly as he willed her to reciprocate. She gave in without force, yanking him down so that they were devouring each other. Nestling his fingers into her gorgeous mane, he groaned as he felt her roughly dig her nails into his shoulders, then slip them down to pop open the shirt he wore.



“A little eager ain’t cha darlin’?” Logan pestered impishly as his mouth journeyed over her throat.



Running a hand along his chest, Ororo smiled and cupped him through his dark jeans. “It seems as though I’m not the only eager one.”



With a throaty grumble, Logan quickened his motions, sharply tugging at one of Ororo’s bra straps and dragging the cup off her skin, revealing a deliciously stiff nipple. Emitting a hoarse chuckle, he traveled down trailing a path with his tongue before taking the bud between his teeth.



Gasping as he nipped gently, Ororo arched into his mouth, pressing her head back into the solid mass behind her. Panting as he licked, sucked and worked her to perfection, she wriggled attempting to further accommodate his bulky frame.



Noticing her struggle, Logan dropped a hand to his side and released one sharp claw. Stunned but clearly not frightened, Ororo shivered with anticipation when he hooked the blade into the hem of her skirt and slid it upward, slicing the material in half.



“You’re paying for that,” she mumbled, trying to keep her brain from resolving to mush.



Ignoring her comment, Logan took the two halves of her outfit and opened them swiftly. Grinning, he stared down at her bareness and the small but aesthetically pleasing strip of kinky, moistened curls between her legs.



“Commando darlin’? Never woulda figured,” he grunted with satisfaction, his fingertips stroking the flesh of her inner thighs tenderly.



Making a show of preparation, Logan licked his canines and hooked a leg over his shoulder. Anything she was about to say died on her lips.



Smirking, he dove without warning to her core.



She bucked as his tongue slipped over her clit and along her juicy folds. Growling at her movement, he used one hand to hold her down, keeping her still while he dined.



Ororo moaned raucously as he circled his tongue around her most private parts, trying to lift herself into his mouth as he tickled her insides. Elevating her head, she looked down and found him staring up at her, eyes darkening with mischief as his mouth descended on her again, driving her further from sanity.



Biting her lips to keep from crying out, she loosely held onto his hair as Logan shook his head wildly.



“I can’t,” she hissed almost incoherently.



“Can’t what?” he asked gruffly, sliding two fingers into her warmth. Thrusting them rhythmically, he groaned as the ache in his pants became excruciating.



“I…”



She yelled out as his fingers stretched inside her, then drove in with more force.



“I can’t…I want you now…don’t make me wait.”



Drawn in by her desperation and his own, Logan pulled up without word, unzipping his jeans and simultaneously dropping them with his boxers. Opening her legs, he situated himself between them. Looming above her, he grinned wolfishly and rubbed the head of his cock against her, bathing himself in her wetness.



Pushed over the edge, she wrapped her legs around his waist and hauled him into her body. Logan’s breathe turned ragged as he inched further, thrusting himself into her depths.



They began to move with an equal ferocity, meeting with each stroke, even as they sped up.



“Harder,” she demanded harshly, almost choking on her words as the sensation of Logan burying himself in her played to full effect.



Obliging Ororo, he growled when she tightened around him. Senses lost, he gripped her hard and began pounded feverishly, knowing they would both find release soon.



Muscles flexing, he felt her energy heighten; and her own pelvis bounced with strong fervor. The heat was rising and they were both peaking, extremely close to exploding with unrivaled gratification.



“Oh Logan,” Ororo moaned, straddling the line as Logan ground their bodies against the desk. Grunting and growling again, he threw his head back.



“Fuck!”



“Logan please…”



His hips scored into her.



“Oh…Goddess.”



Ororo crooned his name as they brought each other closer to finish.



“Logan!”



Jumping at the sharp call of his name, Logan crouched from his chair and stood ready in position to release his claws. Breathing heavily, he looked around and caught the nervous eyes of several teenagers; and the striking ones of their obviously miffed instructor.



Crossing her arms, Ororo calmly restored her demeanor and turned to her students.



“Class is dismissed.”



When they all cleared out of the room, at far too sluggish pace for her liking, Ororo stood in front of the bewildered Wolverine, glaring with all she was worth.



“Are you satisfied?”



Almost was he thought inwardly, suppressing a groan as different images of his dream flashed through his mind. Smoothing a hand over his face, he waited for the scolding he was sure the woman before him would readily give.



“A room full of young adults trying to learn about…the facts of life.”



“That what they’re callin’ it nowadays?” Logan shot back coolly, maintaining a sense of normalcy with his quick-witted banter.



“I had hoped your presence would keep my class from distraction, but it turns out you were one yourself.”



Logan raised an eyebrow at her statement, one which she clearly caught.



“Anyone with half a brain would know what had you growling in your sleep. I cannot believe that you--”



Ororo’s voice drifted off and away from his reality as Logan perused her. Much to his surprise and deep pleasure, she wore something remarkably similar to what he’d seen while asleep. Just the thought of how zealous she had been in his mind had the Wolverine itching to tear at her wardrobe in unapologetic fashion.



“Logan!” Ororo scolded, “were you listening at all?”



“No,” he answered with a haughty smirk, reaching into his pocket and began twiddling a stogie between his fingers.



“You’re impossible,” Ororo exclaimed, raising her hands in defeat while she turned back to her desk.



Depositing the cigar between his lips, Logan took a few unguarded seconds to watch her delectable rump go down the aisle. Groaning at the salacious thoughts her body conjured, he admonished the side of himself that wanted to use the teacher's desk for more interesting adventures.



Ya shouldn’t be lookin’ ta get involved with her bub; would cause more trouble than yer willin’ ta take on. ’Sides, ya’d probably see her pissed off at ya more than anything else.



Shaking his head, he chewed on his cigar.



But she’s always so damn sexy when she’s pissed off.



“Hey ‘Ro.”



“What?” She hissed in response, aggravation dripping from her tone.



“About my compensation,” Logan chuckled, tilting his head and grinning with more wicked spirit than even he knew he had. “I got a couple ideas I wanna run by ya.”

Ororo by elise50
Author's Notes:
I wasn't going to do another one, but an Ororo version consumed me. It's basically the same format, except that it's not really meant to be funny in the way the first one was. This leaves the opening for a physical relationship turned more meaningful, that may be written about sometime in the future. Anyway, putting that aside, I hope people enjoy it.
Be there a little late, it’ll only take me two minutes ta knock ya on yer ass anyway.

Grumbling at Logan’s remark, Ororo squeezed into her lycra shorts and tank top. Gathering her hair into a ponytail, she reached down slipping on her shoes and stayed bent to tie the laces. Once satisfied with her appearance, she locked up her bedroom and headed to the lower levels of the mansion.

There was no way she was going to be late; in fact, she’d decided to show up 15 minutes earlier so that she had every free minute she could get to drop Logan flat on his face.

“Although I don’t believe you did your job adequately, I suppose your presence alone is enough for me to honor my promise of compensation,” Ororo spoke as she made it to her desk, calming gradually while she moved around the front and opened one of the drawers. Sorting through a few written class lessons before dropping them in, she tucked her arms under her breasts and looked over at Logan. “But if any of your ideas involve beer, cigars or nudity,” she nodded knowingly, “I don’t want to hear them.”

Standing, Logan walked away from the kid sized chair he’d rested in and strolled casually toward her, emitting a swagger that only he could be associated with. Stopping at the corner of the hard surface, he slipped his cigar between his fingers and pulled it from his mouth. Backing into the edge, he leaned against the furniture and crossed his own arms.

“Always gotta take the fun outta everything don’t cha?”

Rolling her eyes, Ororo grabbed the remaining teaching materials and headed for the door. Reaching for the handle, she looked over her shoulder and caught the ‘too low on her back’ stare that Logan was giving her. Pursing her lips, she disregarded his blatant ogling.

“I think adding a bonus to your check this week would be the most agreeable option.”

Taking his silence as settlement, Ororo began walking again, leading them both out of the room toward her waiting office.

“All we need to do is discuss the amount and everything will be set.”

“Who said I agreed with ya?” Logan grunted in question, closing the door behind them as they entered her professional residence.

Sighing, she plopped a folder onto the side table near her and sidled around the large, plush chair she owned. Running fingers through her hair, she sunk into the cushioned seat and dropped her elbows on the armrests.

“Must you always be so difficult?”

“Much as you wish I was darlin’, I ain’t easy.”

Scoffing at his suggestive statement, Ororo watched through narrowed eyes as Logan situated himself on the brown leather couch at the right of her desk. Relaxing, he kicked his feet up on the round matching ottoman.

She despised his smug demeanor, the way he prodded at her constantly, doing it while wearing an all assuming grin that she on occasion knowingly gave in to.

“I want ya on the danger room floor.”

Ororo’s eye widened at his words, surprised that he’d come around to being so blunt with his proposition, considering how much he loved to use innuendo and double-entendre when it came to their interactions. When she finally recovered and opened her mouth to chastise her infuriating companion, he cut her off instantly.

“Don’t get excited darlin’ it ain’t what yer thinkin’,” Logan chuckled hoarsely as she glared in his direction. “I need a partner fer my combat class next week. The rugrats need demonstration an’ I figure droppin’ you on the mat a couple dozen times’ll be more fun than doin’ it to one a them.”

Releasing her held breath, turned to him sharply and huffed. “What makes you think that‘s even possible?”

“It ain’t no ‘powers’ match sweetheart, it’s hand ta hand.” Lifting his legs from their resting place, Logan leaned forward, “and I’ve seen ya fight.”

“Of all the egotistical things.”

Not listening, the amused Wolverine came up to her desk and grabbed the sleek black planner that rested at the corner.

“Tuesday at eleven o’clock,” he stated simply while flipping through the filled pages, then snatched her pen and crossed out a meeting with Hank that was to be at the very same time. “Furball’ll understand; ‘sides you’ll prolly need ta see the good doctor afterward.”

Ororo sat back fuming, not sure whether she should open her mouth because what would come out it might be the most unpleasant words she’d ever uttered to someone she had come to care about.

Aware of her now shorting fuse, Logan chose that moment for his exit, but not before gleefully leaving her with a parting comment.

“Hey darlin’,” he smiled when she glared with even more force, “be there a little late, it’ll only take me two minutes ta knock ya on yer ass anyway.


Glowering, the heat boiling in Ororo bubbled dangerously as she recounted the memory. Just the image of Logan standing there, complacent grin planted on his lips, was enough to get to her. Taking longer strides, she moved to her destination with more determination.

“I will most definitely enjoy kicking his ass.”

*

Focusing her breathing, Ororo brought her arms across her chest, stretching each one at a time as she closed her eyes and relaxed. She’d been doing her standard pre-workout preparation for a good ten minutes without any sign of a student or their professor.

Opening her eyes, she rolled her shoulders and unwound them. Moaning at the feeling, she closed her eyes again and bent forward, dropping her fingers to the floor purposefully loosening her back.

“If I’d a known ya bent like that darlin’ I woulda came down sooner.”

Lifting her head, Ororo shifted her eyes to the doorway where Logan stood, tilting his head and smiling. Choosing to ignore his badgering, she lowered her head again and continued her stretch.

After only a chuckle of retort, she heard him rustle and move into the room, planting himself a decent distance away before beginning his own routine.

They both remained quiet for a period, taking the time to bask in the tranquility and stay concentrated on their movements; then Ororo took her last deep breath.

“Ya sure yer ready fer me?” Logan mumbled, having come beside her stealthily, so well trained that he made no noise or left physical evidence of his tracks.

“I could ask you the same question,” Ororo countered confidently as she slid her hands back, tightening the ponytail that held her hair out of her face.

Chuckling at her effortless reply Logan looked her up and down, “I’m always ready.” Letting his eyes linger on her feminine curves, wrapped nicely in their tight little outfit, he lowered his voice to a whisper. “But who knows, I might let ya pin me a couple a times.”

Shaking her head, she moved away from him and watched as the students began quietly trickling in, eyes perking at the sight of their headmistress in workout gear. Hushed whispers traveled around the room, some excited, others weary of where the day’s lesson may go.

Standing back she watched as Logan took charge of his class, pleased but not surprised at the way students gave him their undivided attention even though she knew it was difficult for some with her looming presence. She had never seen a more behaved bunch in all her time at the school; but then again, she had never before met an instructor who went about his lessons the way Wolverine did.

“So pay attention ‘cuz me an’ Storm are gonna show ya how it’s done an’ I don’t like havin’ ta do things twice,” Logan bellowed, his gruff command broadcasting through the room. Turning an eye to his adversary, he smirked and crunched his knuckles. “Even though today might be an exception.”

*

They had been at it for 15 cruel minutes, swiftly moving around each other without getting in successful hits.

Kicking back, Ororo inhaled slowly as she watched her opponent begin circling her, staring on with a predator’s fortitude. She had known matching his ability would be difficult, but even with as many times as she’d seen him in battle, she wasn’t prepared for the advantage he was given with his enhanced senses; it felt as though he knew every move she wanted to make before even she decided to make it. It was highly frustrating.

Swiping, Logan reached out to snag her ankle, missing by centimeters.

Smiling at his growl, Ororo took pride in her speed and the Wolverine’s own frustrations.

It was then that he caught her off guard, grabbing her by the waist and lifting her from the ground.

“This is why ya gotta stay focused, ‘cuz if ya don’t you’ll end up like Storm.” Logan boasted, holding onto her tightly as she fought restraint, almost able to release herself from his grasp several times before finally being tossed, probably in the most gentle and controlled way possible, behind him.

With several gasps and winces from the watching crowd, Logan glanced behind him and smirked as Ororo laid across the mat a short length away.

“Ya don’t wanna be caught with yer head up yer--”

Logan’s words were cut off as Ororo used the strength in both her legs to kick him square in the back, sending him flying forward. Rapidly hopping to her feet, Ororo smiled as Logan swiveled his head in her direction and glared.

“You don’t want to get caught with your head up in the clouds,” Ororo finished the word of advice while scowling at Logan, who lifted himself from the ground and readied to charge. “Right Wolverine?”

“Whatever ya say darlin’, just be sure ya follow that piece of advice yerself.” He called out before ramming toward her, leaving only seconds for her to move out of his reach.

This was how they continued, battling until the children were either overly entertained or thoroughly frightened.

*

Drinking from one of the bottled waters she’d brought down, Ororo let her body cool as she watched Logan instruct one of the younger students.

She found herself very pleasantly amazed at his patience and attentiveness with the boy who was desperately trying to memorize common defense steps.

As the bell rang and children ran from the room, with Logan’s permission of course, Ororo came up behind him.

“You know,” Ororo regarded softly, “despite your barbaric teaching methods, you’re actually quite good with them.”

“It don’t mean I like ‘em,” Logan mumbled quietly, seemingly embarrassed by her compliment. “I jus’ figured they ain’t all bad.”

“Oh my, the heavens must have opened,” Ororo teased, bringing a hand to her heart with a swoon.

“Shut up,” Logan grumbled, though with less harshness than one would expect.

“The world will probably come to its end. Who would have thought I would be so privileged to see the mighty Wolverine’s caring side?”

“Might be privileged ta see a whole lot more if ya’d ask me darlin’.”

“Why must you turn everything I say into some sort of sexual advance?” Ororo pouted, annoyed at not completely disliking his corporeal inference.

“Ya know what they say darlin’, the person with the dirtier mind ain’t the one who says the words, but the one who hears ‘em that way.”

“Goodbye Logan.” Rolling her eyes, Ororo turned away from him and walked out the door before Logan had the chance to get in another comment. As she stepped just outside, she heard the room enclose behind her. Standing still as he called for his specified training program, she quirked a brow, wondering if the man had ever known fatigue.

While slowly making her way through the sterilized hall, Ororo thought back to her match with the cunning Wolverine. Though she had fought alongside him many times, he was far more skilled than even she was expecting. He had a grace and fluidity that could not be foreseen because of his stature. It was quite the treat to watch someone so assured of their movements dance around the fighting arena.

Walking, her eye caught the entrance to the observation room; pausing near it, she hovered around the opening. Eventually curiosity got the best of her and she made her way inside, looking on with interest as Logan stalked his enemies.

Maneuvering around the space, Ororo planted herself into one of the seats near the large window. Sighing, her tired body slumped into the theater like chair. Slipping further into the cushion, she watched as Logan’s arm was sliced open by one of his computerized opponents. Unperturbed, he released his claws and made easy work of his foes, then stepped back to give his wound time to properly heal.

Shaking her head, Ororo finally released her caught breath. The man was far too careless and relied on his regenerating ability to a concerning degree, even in would be safe environments.

Deciding then to stay on and observe him, in case his recklessness got the better of him and he needed aid, Ororo crossed her legs and made herself comfortable.

*

“Playin’ peepin’ Tom darlin’?”

Jumping at the voice behind her, Ororo blinked several times. Glancing down into the danger room, she saw that it was finally empty. Taking a long breath, she combed through her still intact ponytail; she must have dozed off for a period because she couldn’t remember having seen the training stop. Slightly mortified, she regained her composure, quirked a brow and turned to Logan.

Heart suddenly thumping irregularly, she took him in; bare chest glistening with well deserved perspiration, flexing arms on display as they opened across the doorway, signature Xavier Institute sweats hanging low on his waist, unkempt black hair in more than usual disarray, cocky grin spreading generously across his lips.

Her body heated up instantly and found itself on full alert. Pouting inwardly, she cursed herself for finding the damned man so attractive.

“Like what ya see?”

Lips straightening in an irked expression, Ororo fought answering him honestly. She would not give him the satisfaction of admitting what kind of affect he truly had on her.

Smirking he moved into the area, and when the sliding doors shut behind him, he went and dropped into the seat beside her.

“Were ya up here watchin’ me?”

Narrowing her eyes at the way he made even the most reasonable of questions lecherous, she forced herself to ignore his closeness and ever present aroma of cigar smoke mingled with hints of musk; the masculinity of it drove her insane. Reigning in her hormones, as much as she could at that point, Ororo tried shifting her emotions.

Straightening her face, she became serious. “Logan, danger sessions can sometimes be unexpectedly hazardous. I would appreciate it if you brought someone in here to keep observation when you use programs of such high caliber.”

“You volunteerin’?” Logan grunted, sending her a side glance as he leaned back in the opposite direction.

“I have neither the time nor want--”

Sniffing an interruption, Logan slipped closer and tapped his nose lightly with his forefinger. “Can‘t lie ta me darlin’.”

Gritting her teeth Ororo clutched her armrest, both out of rising anger and increasing arousal. “Whatever it is you think you know--”

“I know that ya prolly ain’t got the time, but the want,” Logan’s eyes darkened as he none to subtly took a whiff of the air surrounding her. “I can almost taste it,” gaze locking onto her small shorts, he groaned, “I bet yer soaked.”

With that she finally snapped, lunging forward to grab his neck. Pulling him over the armrest between them, she sucked his lips onto hers and fed off him as though she’d been a starving child. She was no longer in control of herself, lust had clouded every intended action. Probing Logan’s mouth with her tongue, she moaned as he pushed his own forward.

Trailing a hand down his chest, Ororo scratched lightly at the contours of muscle. Growling with excitement, Logan took her lead and gave his own version, squeezing her breasts and pinching the taut nipples fighting through the fabric of her top. Groaning, she moved up onto her knees, visibly ready to situate herself in his lap.

Breaking their kiss, Logan gently pushed her back into her seat and breathed heavily into her ear. “Don’t move.”

Slightly miffed by his brooding request, Ororo’s annoyance bubbled until she felt a knuckle rub across her clothed center. Biting her lip as his hand explored, her hips lifted into his poking fingers.

“Hold on darlin’,” Logan offered a dark chuckle as her body responded to him.

Unable to do as she was told, Ororo took matters into her own hands; leaning over, she slung an arm around Logan’s broad shoulder. Letting her fingers wisp through his thick mane, she inched closer to his earlobe and flicked it with her tongue, then bit down and sucked on the skin.

That seemed to be enough to push Logan into action. Burrowing his hand beneath the material of her ensemble, he slipped his fingertips along her burning sex.

“This what happens every time ya think of me?” Logan rumbled against her ear while his fingers stroked her sopping flesh.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” Ororo rasped between breaths while he continued his teasing assault of her entrance.

Snickering, Logan pulled his hand from her shorts, much to her protest and stared directly into her eyes as he brought his hand to his mouth and sucked her stickiness from the tips of his fingers.

Shivering as she watched him, Ororo was driven into a completely uninhibited state. Matching his unashamed desire, she reached to her waist and shoved her shorts and panties down her legs. Kicking them to the far end of the room where her shoes now rested, she exposed herself to him.

Shocked and incomparably thrilled by her unrestrained character, Logan’s heart hammered in his ears at his examination of Ororo’s half naked body and opening legs. Sweats tenting in their front as he zoned in on the snowy triangle just above her calling treasure, blood pumped through his body at an alarming rate and caused him to lose all willpower. Moving his hand down he spread her legs wide, rolling his pinky and pointer fingers back, he straightened the others and pounded them into her while wiggling the pad of his thumb over her clit.

Toes curling at the intrusion, Ororo clawed at the arm hold, digging her nails into the furniture. Her breathing became erratic as he began thrusting his ring and middle fingers in and out of her wet opening. Pelvis seeking palm, her eyes shut as she whimpered. Focusing on the rhythm of his hand, she let hers roam at its own volition. Slinking upward, she grabbed at her top and stretched it up, yanking her sports bra with it, letting the air hit her bare breasts. Shirt resting between her slender neck and the top of her chest, she dropped her hand over her areola, circling her nipple with growing anticipation.

He could have exploded then and there as he watched her manipulate her own body. Wanting in on her fun, he drooped his shoulders, just enough to give him the leeway he needed. Using his teeth, he nipped at the sensitive bud of her upper body.

Gasping, she arched up and held onto him.

Feeling her hit closer to the edge, his fingers jabbed in again, hooking upward as they snuggled her insides. Smiling at her bucking body, he buried his digits as deep as possible and shook wildly until her body convulsed. Holding her down, he watched her squirm with blinding finish.

Seconds later as her breath became less shallow, Ororo smiled blissfully and glanced over at a still tight bodied Logan.

Quiet and brimming with hunger, he removed his hand and looked on as she grinned wickedly and hopped from her seat, unpredictably kneeling before him. Without second thought she tugged at the draw string of his bottoms and dragged them down, allowing her full access to his hardened cock. Planting hands on both muscular thighs, she leaned forward and gave and experimental lick. When he cursed above her, she smiled slyly.

Taking him into her hand, she whirled her tongue around the head of his penis, then traveled downward along the shaft. Wetting him thoroughly she cupped his testicles, teasing them with her fingertips before finally encasing him with her mouth.

Lost in his land of ecstasy, Logan’s nostrils flared and his eyes closed, letting him focus on her warm cavern and jerking hand. Groaning as she tormented him relentlessly, he groped and held onto a chunk of snowlike curls. Tightening his jaw, he snarled as he tried to keep his hips from thrusting forward.

Find his lessening constraints amusing, Ororo laughed while he rested in her mouth inadvertently sending vibrations through his body.

Huffing and close to his end, Logan used his fistful of hair to drag her up.

Responding, she released him and climbed up on his lap. Settling her knees on either side of his thighs, she raised her arms as he yanked at the top that still clung to her body. Tossing her remaining clothes out with the others, he bent forward and licked the sweat from her chest while she straddled him more comfortably, drenching him in her juices as she wiggled her hips.

Not able to take much more of her baiting, Logan grasped her hands, encircling her slim wrists with one hand as he held them behind her back. Not fighting, Ororo sobbed with joy as he moved them into position and pushed up into her.

With a loud incomprehensible scream, she lifted and labored her body as his free hand controlled her pistoning pelvis. While Logan reached around to squeeze her lush bottom, she dropped her head to the crook of his neck, writhed, hunched and got her hands liberated. Slinging one down between them, she jiggled fingers over her clit and pushed harder against him.

Feeling himself losing the situation, Logan growled somewhere between delight and frustration with her need to have take control. Using his remaining strength, he encircled her legs and lifted Ororo from the chair; landing him a surprised squeal.

“Logan…” she groaned as he walked forward, “what are you doing?”

Instead of answering her verbally, he shoved her against the glass window that overlooked the danger room. Sweat slicked back pasted to the surface, Ororo wrapped herself around her fierce lover, holding onto his shoulder with one hand and pulling him in for a kiss with the other.

She could feel herself clenching as he ground her unapologetically against the wall. Eyes glossing, her nails dug into him, breaking skin surface as he surged upward, burying himself as deep as physically possible.

“Shit!”

Ororo’s thighs clamped as he swiveled his hips.

“Come on baby.”

Eyes shutting Ororo heaved, unable to stabilize her breathing.

“Open yer eyes, I wanna see ‘em.”

“Logan please,” she choked hot air into his ear, fighting to lift her lids.

“Yer almost there darlin’; come fer me. Let me feel ya.”

Hissing as his pace increased, her eyes whitened over and her arms reached out against the wall; one puckering against the window, the other accidentally palming controls. Just as the overpowering sensation of him pulling out, squeezing back in, and rolling her clit between two fingers engulfed her, the door clanged open.

Snapping her head up, Ororo’s licked her lips and caught her breath. Holding onto the armrests of her chair, she gripped them tighter as visions of her dream muddled her thoughts.

“Furball’s been waitin’ upstairs.”

Swiveling her head toward Logan, who stood fully dressed in his earlier gear, Ororo kept her roaring emotions bottled as he gazed at her suspiciously. Feeling a little overwhelmed under his intense inspection, she swirled the loose threads of hair back around her ear and gathered herself, without trying to make anything obvious.

Standing, she fixed her appearance and headed to the door. Not looking forward, she ran right into Logan’s arm, which had been planted across the entrance, keeping her trapped. Glaring at him she ducked, attempting to get around him. Smirking, he slid his arm down and blocked her again.

Tightening her jaw, she crossed her arms and stared pointedly in his direction. “I don’t have the patience for your games Wolverine.”

“What were ya doin’ up here? Besides watchin’ me I mean.” Logan grumbled contentedly, smiling down at her as though he knew more than he let on. Frowning, she was certain that, that would most likely the case.

“I was not watching you,” she defended herself. “I was merely observing the session.”

Quirking a lip, he stepped into her, “observin’, if that’s what ya wanna call it, I ain’t gonna fight with ya.”

Flicking her gaze in petulance, Ororo tilted her head and moved to the door. When he stood in her way and continued to keep her locked in, she sighed in frustration.

“Henry is waiting for me.”

“A few extra minutes ain’t gonna hurt.” Reaching up, he slid a thumb across her slightly damp clavicle. “Musta been somethin’ if it had ya sweatin’ like that.”

When she didn’t respond he inched even closer, confident in his stride.

“What was I doin’ to ya?”

Unable to think of a better, more logical and far less pleasurable way to silence him, Ororo shoved Logan back against the closest wall. Flummoxed, he remained immobile as her tongue skimmed his lips, dipping for a taste before devouring him.

Surrendering, Logan responded by slipping one hand into her hair and the other over her rump.

That action pulled her back to her senses; releasing their connection, she froze momentarily and caught her breath. Looking up, she watched as Logan’s stupefied countenance turned into one of nauseating conceit. Never one to drop the upper hand, Ororo twisted her fingers around his rising chest, tipped her head up toward his ear and answered his rhetorical question.

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”

Rumbling at her statement, Logan stared as she swayed arrogantly out the door, self-satisfied and enjoying the fact that she was able to jumble his mind the same way he’d jumbled hers.

Unfolding tensed fists, he loosened his muscles and mumbled to himself.

“Ya ain’t lettin’ her go next time bub.”

Scratching fingers through one of his mutton chops, his frown cracked into a lowly smirk as he wiped the sides of his mouth, recalling how enthusiastic the usually prim and buttoned up Ororo had been.

“Nope, ’specially not now.”
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=3426