Life's Surprises by jasmine32
Summary: A heavyset Ororo Munroe wakes up to a stunning surprise!
Categories: NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 17327 Read: 14201 Published: 10-12-03 Updated: 10-18-05

1. Prt 1 by jasmine32

2. prt2 by jasmine32

3. prt3 by jasmine32

4. Prt4 by jasmine32

5. Prt 1 by jasmine32

6. prt9 by jasmine32

Prt 1 by jasmine32
Disclaimer: These characters are not mine but Marvels, I am just using them for fun.
Title: Life’s Surprises
Rating: PG-13……..for now!
Author’s Notes: My intent in this story is to provide the reader with a new ‘out-look’ for our Rolo duo………this story was conceived in part to W6C…thanks! I hope you enjoy it……..Please review and let me know your thoughts.




Ororo groaned in pain. Her head felt as if it would split if she so much as moved it off the pillow. She attempted to open her eyes but quickly shut it back up when the bright morning sunlight stabbed at her. What in the world had possessed her to listen to her so called friends and spend her birthday in a club? Oh yeah, she just turned the big thirty-two without benefit of a kid or husband. Not exactly in that order but knowing her clock was ticking away into a faint echo had called for drastic measures. Only it had obviously not turned out exactly how she had thought. Exhibit A: the throbbing pain in her head.
She couldn’t even remember half of what had happened. Except maybe her throwing up all over someone’s car. Who’s car had it been? For the life of her she couldn’t remember. And at the moment thinking was not a good idea. Yeah girl you’re quite the party animal she thought sarcastically. She yanked the blankets over her head and instantly wished she hadn’t.
“Good Morning”
She instantly froze in the mist of barrowing deeper under the covers. She didn’t just hear that did she? No, no just her mind playing tricks on her. Or maybe she was dreaming she had heard his voice.
“Ororo?” Oh Goddess! She yanked the covers of her head and turned towards the deep timbre she knew all too well. Ororo stared with open mouth wonder at the towel-clad figure of Logan Winston leaning against the frame of her bathroom. Suddenly, she jumped out of the bed and bolted towards him. Seeing her face, Logan managed to move his large bulk away from the door in time for her to get to the toilet. That’s where she stayed for several minutes until she was certain all the remaining contents of her stomach were headed out to sea. Only then did she release her death grip on the bowl. Exhibit B: her boss in her bedroom. Of course there was a logical explanation for that. At the moment it escaped her though.
“You ok?” Ororo peered through the veil of her platinum hair covering her face and wanted to die. She couldn’t think of another moment in her life that could compare to this one. Here she was sitting with her face buried in her toilet bowl with her naked boss standing over her. Well not completely naked. Can’t forget that barely there towel hugging his lean hips. Oh God please let this be a really, REALLY bad dream.
“Do you need me to help you get up?” he offered.
Nope not a dream.
A badly thought-out attempt to shake her head in the negative forcefully reminded her that the aching in her head had not gone away.
“Ok then I’ll give you some privacy. But if you’re not out in fifteen minutes I’m coming back to get you.” That said her half naked fantasy left. Ororo knew he wasn’t bluffing. After working for him for the past six years she learned Logan Winston rarely bluffed.
Painfully she slowly rose up to her knees and gasped. Dear god in heaven! What was she wearing! Or wasn’t wearing. She looked back at the bewildered reflection staring back at her. Her shoulder length hair was sticking every which way, the blue pupils of her eyes were dilated, the whites bloodshot. A red one-piece, teddy scantly covered her more then generous breasts, wide waist and rounded hips. If that weren’t bad enough the transparent lace left nothing to the imagination! All eighty pounds of her extra weight out on agonizing display! Her birthday present from Jean. Exhibit C: she had to remember to kill her friends.
Logan had seen her in this thing. Oh my god! What the hell happened last night? She glanced at the closed door. Her answers lay on the other side of it. Clad in a small blue towel. Well one thing was certain, she had set out to get laid and by all appearances she had gotten her wish. But her boss!
Not in her wildest dreams could she have envisioned sleeping with him. Not that Logan was not attractive, she just never thought of him in that way. He was unattainable for someone like her. They were both lawyers working for the same firm. A cutthroat agency they both thrived on. Except his family owned the firm. Not that it gave him preferable treatment. Instead he got the opposite. He demanded to be treated like everyone else, which gain him the admiration of all the other employees.
As quickly as the throbbing in her head would allow, she removed the offending teddy and stepped under a spray of cold water. The moment the water hit her she felt her head start to clear up. Almost. How had she managed to end up in bed with Logan? What happened between them? Besides the obvious. What had happened to her friends? One thing she was certain of, something had happened. The soreness between her legs was evidence of that. Not to mention the other aches and pains in various other parts on her body. Had she really had sex with her boss and colleague? Her engaged to be married drop dead gorgeous boss! Why couldn’t she remember? She signed. What could have been the best sex of her life and she couldn’t remember a damn thing! She better hurry. Her fifteen minutes were almost up.
Ororo was rinsing the rest of the soap off her body when the wavy glass door of the shower opened and in stepped a very naked Logan. She backed away into a corner trying fruitlessly to cover up her nakedness with her pudgy hands.
“What are you doing!” she demanded in outrage.
Wait a minutes, she had a fineee, tall, surfboard abs, man in her shower and she was acting like she was a born again virgin! Yeah but she was not that desperate as to continue this. Whatever THIS was! Logan’s mouth quirked in amusement. It was as if he could read what was going on behind her beautiful, startled face.
“Nothing we haven’t already done.”
Ororo’s mouth dropped opened. No way he was throwing what happened out there! Especially since she couldn’t remember a damn thing!
“I-I ..” she stammered.
“Besides a husband is entitled to see his wife in the nude.” He murmured. If her eyes got any wider, Logan was certain they would pop out. Judging from her reaction, he was right. Ororo did not remember anything that happened. Not there encounter at that club, their impromptu wedding, or the night of passion that followed, he mused. He studied her curiously. She was staring at him with a mixture of wariness, surprise and fear. He preferred her blue gaze clouded with desire. Last night was not what he had planned. Still it had ended the way he had dreamed it would for the past five years. Ororo Monroe in his bed as his wife.
“W-Wife? Have you gone crazy?” Ororo squawked. That’s it her boss had lost it. Not her! There was no way she was married to him. Maybe this was a dream after all. Maybe if she closed her eyes and count to three she would be back in her bed. Her eyes popped open at the masculine chuckle. Oh Jesus!
“Look at your finger.” he murmured. Ororo fearfully looked down at her left hand still trying to conceal her mammoth breasts. The largest diamond solitaire she had ever seen winked up at her. Set in silver platinum and two smaller diamonds on each side, the ring was stunning. Not to mention blinding and probable worth more then her entire salary! How had she missed it?
“Oh my god” She tore her eyes from it and gazed helplessly at her husband/boss. “How?”
“Later. For right now I just want to get you out of this shower.” His arm moved around her and dragged her away from the cold tiles and turned her wide back against his hard chest. Logan forced himself to concentrate on getting her cleaned off. Instead of letting his gaze roam over full breasts and dark nipples. He took a step back to keep the growing evidence of his need from thrusting against her rounded buttocks. Take it easy pal, or you’ll scare her off. There was plenty of time for him to make love to her. For now he would have to settle on taking care of her.
Stunned speechless, Ororo didn’t fight him. Not even when he moved her hands away from her breast or rinsed the rest of the scented soap from her body. Nor did she fight him when he helped her out of the shower and started to dry her. It wasn’t until he had her turned facing the mirror over the marble sink while drying her hair did her eyes focused on the strong contrast of his strong, bronzed hands against her dark skin did she shake herself from the daze that had fogged her mind.
“No!” she yelled. She pulled away from him and ran from the bathroom. Logan signed heavily. His wife wasn’t taking this as well as he’d hoped. He just had to get her used to the idea of being married to him then everything would work out. He hoped.
prt2 by jasmine32
Disclaimer: They do not belong to me, which they did…but Marvel created them. I am just having some harmless fun.
Title: Life’s Surprises prt2
Rating: Still PG-13
Author’s Note: Thanks all for your reviews……sry this chapter is so short but I still hope you enjoy it.




Dressed in jean and tee shirt, Ororo leaned against the doorframe of her kitchen waiting for her world to stop spinning. Her gaze rested on the broad back of the man humming tunelessly before her. Exhibit D: reasons why she would never drink again: hallucinations. One of the top lawyers in Florida was not in her kitchen wearing a “kiss the chef “ apron, singing. His tall, and handsome frame was also not leaning over her oven cooking. So why was the air filled with strong scents that was making her stomach do flip-flops? He was there all right. Why hadn’t he left? Lord knows she had taken as long as she could hiding in her room. Now she would have to face him and this crazy situation before she was ready. Well she was never one to put off what needed to be done and she would not start now. Personally, she always thought he was a typical poster boy for white corporate America. And she was strictly a sista that loved her African brothers.
But she wasn’t blind. She could see why most of the time the office was a revolving door for half the available female population of Floridian Socialites. Logan Winston could no doubt charm the pants of any woman. Until last night, she had not thought of him in that way. She glared at his back. Now she could not get the image of his nudity out of her head. He had gotten dress in slightly rumpled black slacks and a blue shirt. The top of his blue-black head spiked in that unruly style that made him look so deceptively wild. He was diffently a big man. His presence alone seemed to practically take up most of her kitchen. No it wasn’t that, it was something about him that encompassed an entire room. It made you pay attention. She’d also seen how effectively it could be in a courtroom.
“You going to just stand there and ogle me or are you going to have a seat.” He turned briefly to give her a heart-stopping smile that would have had any other woman swooning to do his bidding. Careful girl his still your boss. She hadn’t been aware he had even seen her standing there. A blush creeped up her face. Then again how could someone miss a Mac truck!
She sat.
“Make yourself at home.” She mumbled making certain he heard her. His smile widens. Her eyes scowled with suspicion. Why was Mr. Charming turning his dimples on her? Didn’t he realize what a mess they had gotten themselves into?
“I wasn’t sure if you’ll be able to handle any food so I made you a little concoction our butler swears by.” He said smoothly. Turning away, he opened her fridge and took out a glass filled with a dark red mixture and set it in front of her. She eyed it doubtfully.
Logan laughed. “Trust me it will make you feel like a new woman.” Where had she heard that before? Oh yeah, last night right before she’d taken her first drink! She eyed her ‘husband’ warily before taking a tentative sip. She almost gagged.
“uhhh! You trying to kill me?” she managed to croak out as the hard drink burned a path down her throat. Logan laughed.
“I didn’t say it tasted good only that it will make you feel better.” He answered reasonably before turning back to the stove. Ororo glared some dark thoughts at his back.
“You going to tell me what happened last night, Mr. Winston?” She asked wryly. He didn’t answer her until he brought a plate laden with bacon, eggs and toast and sat across from her. At the sudden churning of her stomach, she glanced away from the plate. This was a first of many first. Ororo Munroe turning down food!
“Of course Mrs. Winston. Anything to make my wife happy.”
“Would you stop calling me that!” she hissed.
“What?”
“Your wife.” Had he always been this infuriating?
“Ok what exactly do you want me to call you? Honey maybe or sweetheart. I’m willing if you promise to call me what you did last night.” Ororo glared at him.
“And what exactly might that have been. No wait I know. Jerk maybe?” Logan grinned.
“No, that wasn’t it.” He pretended to think, “ It was something more like, your own personal Eveready battery. You know the kind that just keeps going and going.” Ororo felt the blood rush to her face. This was a nightmare!
It had to be.
“To tell you the truth darlin, I was kind of hoping we might…..”
Darlin?
“Stop right there, Mr. Winston! I may not remember what happened last night but this joke is over. I want you to leave. Right now.”
Realizing maybe he had push too much, Logan wordlessly got up and left the kitchen. Ororo weakly sat back down. He was finally gone. She let out a sign of relief. Which was short lived when he came back and placed a sheet of paper and front of her. She looked at it but after the first couple of words she stopped reading.
“Oh God”
A marriage certificate. She was legally married to this man. A man she worked for. A man who had no concept of what it was to be in a committed relationship. A man that would cause her family to disown her if they ever found out. Not just because he was white but because she had done the most stupidest think imaginable: gotten married by a judge instead of a priest. Maybe she could plead temporary insanity. No judge would hold them to this sham of a marriage.
“What am I going to do?” she moaned laying her head on the table, “My family is going to disown me! No they are going to murder me first!”
“I doubt that babe. After they get to know me……” Ororo looked up horrified.
“Have you gone insane? No one is going to find out about this. We can undo it. Yes that’s it we’ll get this annulled!” she said triumphantly. Logan crossed his arms across his chest and gazed at her as if she were the one that was deranged.
“What!”
“There are several problems with your plan. First of all we can’t get an annulment because the marriage was consummated. Several times in fact” he watched with interest her bowed head. Embarrassment obvious in the tilt of her head. “Secondly I don’t want out of this marriage.”
Disbelief splashed across her dark features.
“You can’t be serious.” She blurted. He was deranged! How can that be? Had this condition crept up on him overnight? Or had she been cocooned with the familiar, that she had not noticed what lay underneath?
Logan was one of the best lawyers in the state. He was usually so clear headed and focused. She risked a fleeting glance at him, he immediately intercepted it, his eyes was sober yet there was something there that she had not seen before.
“I’ve never been more serious.” He said quietly. She flinched, openly rattled and upset. It was the alcohol still in her system. She was still too disoriented to properly comprehend what he was telling her. Even more, she was disturbed and unbelieving at the shocking turns their relationship had suddenly taken. She needed time to process everything. But first there was one thing she had to know.
“Why? Why me?” Logan didn’t think he could be completely honest with her yet so he settled for telling her part of the truth.
“It’s simple. I want you.”
Ororo could only gap at him like a fish out of water. This was too much. Her head was spinning again. She couldn’t handle a deranged lunatic after last night. Because that was the only explanation she could come up with. Logan Winston the golden boy of Winston Winston and Russell has lost his mind! She had to get away from him or they’ll arrest her for murder. Or manslaughter, she had a lot of probable cause. Wordlessly she got up and walked out of the kitchen. A second later Logan heard her bedroom door slam shut.

Deciding to give her some time alone, Logan grabbed his jacket and a set of her keys and left. He’ll gave her an hour. Enough time to rush to his apartment for some clothes and his brief case. He also stopped for a dozen roses and dinner from one of his favorite restaurants. When he returned it was almost three hours later. He set his things down in her spacious living room and glanced at the closed door to her room. He was tempted to check on her but decided against it. She would come to him when she was ready.
Instead he put the food in the kitchen and made himself comfortable on her living room couch. This could take a while.
prt3 by jasmine32
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine but Marvels. I am just having fun
Title: Life’s Surprises prt3
Rating: Some nasty stuff!
Author’s notes: Here’s what happened before Ororo woke up married to a very gorgeous hunk!



Ororo dialed the number, looked at the clock, grimaced at the early hour and waited until a groggy, disgruntled voice finally answer.
“Dis better be good.”
“Remy, wake up. I need answers and you’re the only one I trust to give them to me straight.”
“Stormy?” he crocked out. The sound of ruffled sheets came across the line. “Bon dieu chér, do you know what time it is!”
“Yes, yes. Stop your complaining, this is a matter of life and death! That is why I will overlook that god forsaken name you keep calling me.”
Fully awake now, Remy smiled into the phone. “But chéri it fits you so well, especially since you’ve coloré your beautiful hair blanc.”
“Ha ha, for your information, it’s platinum. Now stop kidding around Frenchie! This is serious.”
Remy signed. It was always ‘serious’ when it concerned his feisty friend. “What is it dis time?”
“Oh nothing much, just my entire life in ruins thanks to a pigheaded, arrogant, mulish……..” Remy propped the cordless phone with his shoulder, ruffled up his pillow, glanced over at his sleeping lover and leaned back against the headboard. Dis gonna be a long one.
“Commencez avant de name calling. Who dis mule that has angered my stormy?”
“That’s not important right now. What’s important is that I can’t remember a thing that happened last night.” Everything from the moment when you and Scott joined our table is a complete blank.” Remy heard the panic and worry under the anger and realized this was maybe serious. His expensively trimmed brows furrowed in thought. He didn’t recall Stormy having that much to drink but she did start to act strangely after that tall, muscular one had joined dem. The way he had looked at her……
“You did not drink much, mon ami.” He voiced out loud, still deep in thought.
“Exactly! I had only one drink, so why can’t I remember? Rem there’s something else” she hesitated before telling him. Remy was one of her closes friends but she knew even with his over protective nature where she was concerned, she was in for a major ribbing. “I swear, frenchie if you breathe a word of this, I’ll………”
“Ororo, chéri I am deeply wounded you would doubt me dis way. What is said between us stays der.” He admonished, feeling deeply wounded.
“Not even to Scott?” she persisted.
“Non bien-aimie. Scott is my lover; you are my friend and ma famille. I have never betrayed you and will not start now. So stop stalling and tell me dis tragedy.”
“I’m sorry Rem. It’s just this situation has me so rattled that I don’t know what I’m saying.”
Dis be worst den, Remy thought. Stormy was almost never out of control. Unless it had to do wit dat imbécile, Bishop! “I know. Now tell me so we fix it”
“I I ….woke up married!” She stuttered.
“Merde!” Alarm bells started ringing in his head. “Your new husband, he the one you introduced to us? Je ne sais quoi?”
“How did you know?”
“A feeling, petite. Where is he?”
“I think his still here. I kicked him out and barracked myself in my room but I can hear movement every so often outside.” Ororo casted her eyes to the closed door as if Logan would suddenly kick it open.
Yeah right! The man was crazy, not desperate!
“Ok, stay der, we will continue dis vis á vis. I be der.”
“Wait Rem!” Ororo held the dead phone in her astonished hands and groaned.
Great! That’s all she needed when she was feeling this crappy with a hang over. A fight in her living room between her over protective, arrogant, out of the closet gay best friend and the straightest, most arrogant, chauvinistic hetero jerk she’s ever had the misfortune to…….marry! To make things even worst her three mother hens would be here to cheer them on! Might as well get her big behind some popcorn and a front row seat.

“Looks like she wore him out!”
“Or killed him.”
“Dammmmn! I can’t believe it, our Ro got her some last night!”
“You’re so crude Cece!”
“You were thinking the same thing, Jean. I’m just brave enough to say it.
“Would you two shut up before you wake him!” Elizabeth glared at the two bickering women with a look that dared them to continue arguing.
All three instead turned their gaze down on the slightly snoring man on Ororo’s couch. They stared transfixed at his rugged handsome features, wild dark hair, heaving muscular chest still wearing last night’s shirt. They admired the way his slacks molded muscular thighs and left them in no doubts of his masculinity.
“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.”
Muttered a deep voice from the area of his other head they weren’t focusing on. All three raised blushing and surprised faces to stare into Logan’s amused blue eyes. He smirked, easily able to tell what was on their minds. Especially Reds. Her feelings were written all over her beautiful flushed face. In another time, another life maybe he would have taken her up on that open invitation. But not now, not when he’d finally gotten the one woman that had seen what was under the farce he called a life and accepted him anyway.
Ororo.
Damn, even her name turned him on! Or was it the erotic dream he was having about her before being interrupted? No, it was more then that. Much more.
She challenged him, pissed him off, encouraged him, and had his back whenever he needed it. They were a formidable team in the courtroom. Each sensing what needed to be said, what needed to be accomplished, and what needed to be repaired in order to effectively represent their clients. Now he had to prove to her that they could be just as formidable in a life long partnership.
Hell, how was he supposed to do that, when she refused to talk to him? And twelve hours on her couch was wearing his back out. Maybe her three sidekicks could help? He turned to the ogling women and plastered his most winning smile on his face. If you couldn’t get to the mountain……
“It’s nice to see….” He didn’t get a chance to charm them.
The door to Ororo’s room suddenly opened. She stepped out and stopped when she saw her friends practically salivating over a laid back Logan.
Great! He was still here. And look at those hoochies she called friends. They were just falling over themselves over his highness! God, look at him, just eating it up!
“Well, well if it isn’t my so called friends! Come to enjoy the show!” she said hoping they could not hear the tinged of jealousy lacing her voice.
“Girl, what are you bitching about?” Cece grabbed hold of Logan’s crossed feet and moved it off the couch before sitting heavily next to him.
“Yeah Ro, what’s got your panties in a bunch?” Ororo gaped from Elizabeth, Cece, and Jean and wondered how had they ever become friends. Jean, the stunning red head, with an air of innocent vulnerability and a body that belied her angelic nature. Cecilia Reyes, sexy, no nonsense, black Hispanic diva and mother of three who spoke her mind and took no shit from anyone including them and her devoted husband, Hank. Elizabeth, the rebellious society beauty who loved pushing buttons and shocking people. This week it was her purple hair and next week it would be something else. Just the accidental pairing of all four of them in a two-bed dorm room eleven years ago and enough pain and heartache to cement their bond.
Just you guys horning in. Like usual. She wondered which one would succeed in seducing him away. Why the fuck did she care? She didn’t need to go falling for a skinny, no good, two-timing gigolo!
“Do you heifers know what your bright idea caused me last night?” she glared. Trying to ignore the infuriating, smug face of her problem.
“You got laid!” Cece said. “ By a fine ass white ‘dude’ who we’d all love to get a piece of!” Logan almost choked on his laughter, until he saw the storm brewing in Ororo’s blue eyes.
“Well ladies, don’t let me stand in your way. You can have him! Just don’t let the door hit your skinny asses on the way out!” she turned back to her room and slammed the door.
“Damn!” growled Logan. He wanted her out of the damn room! Now thanks to loud mouth there, he’d probably be waiting for another twelve hours or longer.
Fiercely like a mother tiger, Cece turned on him. “What the hell did you do to her? And you better tell us the truth or you won’t live to regret it!” The look in her eyes would have made him laughed if he didn’t understand their worry.
“I fell in love with her.” He murmured.
“What!” yelled Jean. A bit surprised and skeptical.
“In one night? They always say it’s the quite ones.”
“You have noticed that Ro……..isn’t built exactly like a runway model, right?”
“What the fuck do I care about that! I’ve dated your ‘runway’ models and all most of them care about is my bank account. Ororo is different. She doesn’t care about any of that. She sees me as a man not as a bunch of numbers in a bankbook. Her beauty comes from inside and shows itself on the outside. And I’ve been in love with her a lot longer then last night. The time was just never right to tell her. If you, as her ‘friends’ don’t see that then she doesn’t need you!” He sneered. Anger deepening his brows into deep groves. Silence met his tirade as they stared at each other for several seconds. Each having the same thought racing through their minds. Ro had hit the jackpot and didn’t even know it!
“Nice speech, Romeo. Now are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?”
“Yes!” he growled furiously.
“Good. You’re going to have to. Now explain why she’s so pissed off?” Lizzy crossed her arms and kept her eyes on the man still glaring at her.
Logan signed and released his anger and pent up frustration. Alienating Ororo’s friends wouldn’t do him any good. He needed their help if he was going to keep his wife. He ran a harassed hand through his wayward hair and faced them.
“You might as well know this too. Ro and I got married last night.” He mumbled.
“What! Did he just say what I think he did? Married!” Cece cried incredulously.
“How in the hell did taking her home, end with you two married.” Shouted Elizabeth.
Jean sat heavily down in a chair. Disappointment warred with astonishment that her best friend not only got herself a good-looking husband but a rich one too. Not that she wasn’t happy for Ro but who would have guest that out of the four of them to get married next it would be her?
“Look, I know that this comes as a surprise for you but I don’t give a fuck about your feelings right now. I’m worried about my wife and how this is effecting her.”
“Whose fault is that? That’s right, yours. We’ll be lucky if she talks to us again!”
“Fuck that! What I want to know is how this all happened?”
“Dat is exactly what I want to know.”
They all turned at the sound of the new voice. The girls groaned. Logan looked suspiciously at the tall and lean, brown haired, startling albino eyed man standing at the entrance. How many people had the keys to her apartment! He silently wondered.
Prt4 by jasmine32
isclaimer: Same as before, they belong to Marvel.
Title: Life’s Surprises prt4
Rating: A little bit of that and a little bit of this.
Authors’ notes: This is a continuation of prt3. Had to cut it into two in order to fit it all. Enjoy!


At first, going out had made her feel, uncomfortable, out dated and a bit like a hypocrite for allowing her friends to bully her into going when she had a desk full of briefs she had to go over. It was pressure from Jean, Elizabeth and a hit below the belt from Cece that had her finally agreeing.
“Do you really want to past another birthday snuggled up to Mr. Vibrate instead of getting the real thing?”
The bitch!
No, she did not want to spend another lonely birthday by herself but she also did not want to follow one of their crazy ass plans either. But it was her birthday and they were treating so why not? She deserved this after months of working her ass off at the firm. Its time to let her hair down and finally have some fun. Now all she had to do was remember how!
The moment they arrived at club Diva, Ororo knew she’d made a huge mistake. The loud, overcrowded room was not her idea of a ‘good time’. Nor was the sworm of eager to get laid men that surrounded them the moment they walked in. Actually it was rather humorous. Young, old enough to be their fathers, toothless, bald, nappy headed, black, white, yellow, tattooed, they all came with their corny lines in hopes of entrapping a ‘hot babe’. And from the way Jean, Lizzy and Cecelia were flirting, they might just get lucky. The only good thing was that they took one look at her and proceeded to completely ignore her. A pretty face just didn’t cut it with these guys. They wanted the hot body too. And that was fine by her. She should have stayed in her cozy apartment with a glass of red wine and that new Jeffery Deaver thriller, she’d promise to read for the last four months.
But nooooooooo!
Here she was watching a bunch of barely out of college kids and wanna be sugar daddies making the moves on her girlfriends. She moved away from the adoration session and looked towards the dance floor. Ororo gaped at the grinding and bumping that looked a lot like an orgy then dancing. Didn’t these people realize they were out in public! The sensual pulse of music wasn’t helping, it pounded in her brain and making her heart beat race! She glared at her friends. They weren’t paying her attention, instead she watched, as Cece and Lizzy were being lead of to the ‘orgy pit’. Jean turned down a gorgeous, tall blonde who looked more like an angel then a living breathing man.
“Girl are you crazy? Why’d you turn him down? He was the best of the bunch.”
“Warren? He is nice looking but I came here to celebrate with my best friends and that’s what we’re going to do.” Jean linked arms with her and walked them towards the door. Ororo looked at her friend as if she had lost her mind, then it hit her. Jean was playing hard to get! She could see it in the seductive twirl of her hips as they walked and the sly looks she kept sending over blonde’s table.
Boy was he paying attention! His eyes were glued to them. Then Jean reeled out the final hook. When they reached the bar, and sat down, she allowed her form fitting red dress to hike up to her thighs, giving a tantalizing view of long legs. Then she flipped her long hair over her shoulders so it could fall down to her waist in a silken curtain. The flashing lights above made it glow vibrantly as if it had a life of it own.
Damned she was good. After that blonde didn’t stand a chance.
Two guys who had also been transfixed with her performance practically fell over themselves to buy them drinks. Then stood drooling at Jean.
Morons! Couldn’t they tell they didn’t stand a chance? That she was way out of their league. Jean liked being chased more then actually being caught. By the time they got around to ask her to dance she had already dismissed them.
They sat tapping there feets to the pulsing beat of Cher’s remix “Do you believe” and four the fourth time in less then fifteen minutes Jean turned another salivating hopeful down. Ororo knew she was waiting for something or someone and didn’t have to wait long. Blonde was making his way to them.
“You did it, his making his way across the room.” Ororo giggled. Jean pretended she did not know what Ro was talking about.
“Please girl, I’ve known you to long not to know the little mind games you use on men. So go dance. I’ll be fine.”
“Nope. I don’t feel like dancing.”
“And I look like Halle Berry! Girl get your bony ass on that dance floor before someone else takes your man.”
“You sure, Ro. This is suppose to be your night.” worry marred her green eyes.
“Go! His almost reached us.”
“Promise me you’ll dance too.” Ororo laughed to hid the pain of her friends’ words.
“If someone asks, then I promise to dance. If not I’ll just seat here and enjoy my drink and watch you guys.”
Jean hesitated for a brief moment staring into Ro’s eyes as if reading her thoughts, and then turning in time to past a seductive smile for Warren as she took his hand and followed him to the throng of dancers.
Ororo signed. So much for a fun birthday with her girls.
For almost an hour Ororo watched Cece and Lizzy dance with various partners while Jean continued to spin her web around Blonde. She was on her fifth drink and wanted to leave. The pulsing had turned into a flaming headache and her stool had turned into an obstacle of torture on her backside. But as much as she wanted to, she could not leave. Elizabeth had driven and had the car keys. Ororo had lost track of her sometime before the third drink. Besides she could not ruin it for them. They were having fun and it was not their fault no one thought her attractive enough to dance with. That thought had barely fleeted through her mind when a strong odor masked by cheap cologne invaded her nostrils before an 80’s reject sauntered up to her.
“Look it here, Look it here! You are one fineeeee looking double helping of chocolate love!” Ororo almost choked on her drink.
Oh God, please no!
She slowly sat her drink down and glanced down working her way up from the dirty sneakers, purple bell bottom pants, tight striped shirt kept opened to reveal a scrawny chest covered with fake gold chains. She paused a second to adjust her sight to the blinding rows of gold teeth, to the dripping curls and feverishly sent a prayer it would disappear.
“Why don’t you, me roll up outta hear, find us an all night KFC, take it back to my place and I let you smother me with your lush curves!” he rolled his eyes up and down her body and licked his fleshy lips with a smack.
She stared at him with disbelief and open disgust. Was this jerk for real? God he was making her skin crawl! And what was worst the fool had taken away the nice little buzz she had going.
“As appealing as that sounded, I think I’ll pass.” Her voiced dripping with sarcasms and burning acid.
Damn! Greasy needed to leave her alone.
“Come on baby, we both know you want this! Stop playing games and lets go.” He reached a hand out to try to grab her wrist, but she pulled away in time. She glared at him as if sparks of lightening were coming out of her eyes to fry his funky ass!
“I’m trying to be really nice here but you’re making it very hard. For the last time, I’M NOT INTERESTED!” she grounded out. Not caring if anyone heard her.
‘Greasy’ realized they were creating a scene and turned angry eyes on her. “Fuck you then! Your fat ass aint all that and what’s more I was only being charitable!” Ororo swallowed hard. Several heads openly listening began snickering at what ‘Greasy’ said
“Now you’ll have to beg me for some of this!”
“I’m pretty sure bub, I heard the lady say she was not interested.”
Ororo twirled around and wished the floor would open up and swallow her. Of all the people to see her moment of humiliation he was the last person she wanted. Logan Xavier, her colleague, boy extraordinaire and world glass charmer stood just a few feet from them. Dressed in one of his customary, expensive Italian suites, his six feet frame stood posed for an attack. The barely concealed muscles, broad shoulders, wide expanse of a chest and narrow waist flexed with intermediation. She glanced through her long lashes at his ruggedly handsome face, cold brown eyes and harden lines of his lips and shuddered. At that moment he looked like a feral, wild and dangerous beast. Almost like a, a…Wolverine!
What in the hell was she smoking! A wolverine? Girl you’ve had one to many ‘sex on the beaches’! Logan looked more like Tarzan gone ape with that unruly mess of black hair he had tried to tame. Dispite that or because of it, Logan was an exciting, good-looking man.
It did not escape; Ororo’s notice the sly once over he was getting from many of the women suddenly riveted to their situation. It never failed. The man charmed them even when he wasn’t even trying! It had to be that abundant supply of raw sex appeal he eluded. But as far as she was concerned, he was too arrogant and sure of himself. A man used to getting his own way.
“This aint none of your business partna.”
Logan ignored him. “Is this man bothering you, Ororo?” he questioned, never taking his eyes off Greasy. Ororo focus on the problem still clogging her air passages.
“No, he was just leaving”
Greasy turned scornful eyes on her and sneered. “Don’t worry bitch before this nights over, you’ll be begging me to take you home!”
Logan sprang forward, wrapped his hands around Greasy’s neck and squeezed enough to make the other mans eyes bulge out. “Apologize to the lady before I ring the life out of you.” He said menacingly. Beads of sweat popped from the other mans head. Or was it more of the jerri curl grease? Fear, warred with anger darkened his eyes.
“Sorry!” he gasped.
“Now get out of here and don’t let me see you back here again.” Logan released his hold and pushed him away. Greasy stumbled back then pushed his way through the small crowd that had gathered and disappeared.
“I could have handled that.”
Logan reached in his breast pocket for a pristine white handkerchief and wiped drops of grease from his hand. “A simple thank you would be fine.”
“For what, acting like a cave man?”
“How about for getting you out of a unpleasant situation?”
“One I was handling perfecting fine before you showed up.” He sent a skeptical glance her way and they both started to laugh.
“Okay, maybe you did help me, a little but I would have handled him with this.” She held up a stun gun that had been concealed in her purse. Logan grinned.
“You mean I saved that jerk from a lesson he would have never forgotten?” he asked, voiced playfully aggrieved.
“That’s right. Me and the goddess here are never far apart.”
“You call your stun gun Goddess? Why should that surprise me! You know there’s an easier way to keep guys like that away.” She stared up at him as he leaned next to her. All traces of his earlier anger and teasing gone.
“Yeah, how?”
“By dancing with me” was it her imagination or did his voice sounded husky and that glint in his eyes. No way! This was Logan Xavier, man who could have any woman he wanted.
“Why Mr. Xavier are you asking me to dance?” she teased. He stared deep into her eyes and brushed a hand down the side of her face and across her lips.
“And anything else we can think of.” He growled. Blood, burning with heat rose to her cheeks and spread all over her body. Desire, hot and fierce knotted her gut and pulse wildly at the juncture between her legs. Everything suddenly seemed to dim and fade until all she saw was him, her and the growing need to……
What the hell! She’d lost her damn mind. It was the drinks, she wasn’t used to drinking so much, cause now her hearing was failing and she was hearing things. Logan wouldn’t give her a second look.
“Ororo.” He whispered all to seductively close to her ear. Way to close. He pulled her to her feet and guided their way to the dance floor. The moment she stepped into his arms, Ororo had the strangest feeling that she was finally where she belonged. Panic stiffened her and made her step on his leather shoes several times.
“Sorry.” She mumbled.
“Ororo relax, I don’t bite.”
“I bet you say that to all the girls” she tried to tease. Logan laughed.
“No, just the beautiful ones.” Ororo felt herself blush. Was he flirting with her? Get a grip Ororo, of course not. Logan was notorious for his ability to put a person at ease. Yes, that’s it he was trying to get her to relax.
“I didn’t peg you for the club scene, Ro?”
“I am not. A couple of friends convinced me to come to celebrate my turning the big 3-0.”
Logan leaned back to look into her face “Why didn’t you say something this morning at the office?”
Because for five years, no one in the office had bothered to find out. And she damned sure was not going to tell them.
“Because I don’t usually celebrate it. It’s just another day to me.”
He raised dark brows. “Spoken like a true lawyer, focused only on the next case and nothing else,”
“No” Ororo said quickly. “I just prefer to keep my personal life and my professional life separate.”
Logan did not look convinced. “I can understand that, but when do you let your hair down.”
“I, I……lots of times” she stammered defensively.
“Really? Name once.” She remained quiet for several seconds before shrugging her shoulders.
“Ok, Maybe I don’t lead a life filled with constant parties and globe trotting around the world but I love doing what I do. Being a lawyer has always been what I wanted nothing else matters.”
“Unlike my life?” he smirked.
“You said it, I didn’t.” there eyes locked and her pulse started beating erratically again. How had she missed how intense his eyes were? And the sexy way his lips curled when he smiled.
“Wooow! Down girl.
“Ororo?” his eye filled with a question. Then she realized they had stopped dancing. She felt her face blush. Thank god for dark lightening! Logan laughed softly as he grasped her elbow and led her back to her seat.
“What’s so funny?” she asked defensively, certain he was laughing at her.
“We’ve worked together, argued cases together and apart from myself you are one of the best lawyers at the firm.” He boasted arrogantly. “But until this very moment, I can not say I’ve ever seen you blush before. It suits you.” Ororo felt as if she were drowning in the brown abyss of his eyes.
“Thanks. I think.” She forced herself to look away and spotted her left over drink. Reaching for it she gulped it down in one swallow.
“Can I get you another?”
“No thanks I think I’ve reached my limit.” His lips quirked at the double meaning behind her words.
“Logan! Hon I’ve been searching all over for you!” they both turned to the brunette wiggling her way to them in a tight green dress. A streak of white dangled in a long curl against her cheek and her pouting lips turned up into a sultry smile for his benefit. She turned calculating cat eyes on Ororo and quickly dismissed her as no competition. She grabbed hold of Logan’s arm possessively.
Fuck, he’d forgotten about his buxom date! He looked at the stunning model and remembered her enjoyable and convincing tactics she had used to convince him to come there tonight. So he owed her. But there was no way in hell he was going to miss this chance with Ororo. Before they were interrupted he was certain she was feeling the attraction between them. He quickly excused himself and propelled her far enough away not to be over heard by Ororo.
“Rogue, I’m sorry darling but I have to cancel. Something’s come up.” Rogue narrowed her eyes at him. An hour ago he had been very receptive to her and now he was brushing her off like she was some tramp. Not in this lifetime, Logan. She had put in to much time into him to see it go to waste without anything in return.
“What you mean, sugah? We were planning such a wonderful evening together. Let me remind you.” She reached up and tried to circle her arms around his head. But Logan sidestepped her. He glanced towards Ororo, and let out a sign of relief when he noticed she wasn’t paying attention to then. Instead she had her head leaning against the bar.
“ I know we made plans, Rogue but that was before. Now here’s enough money for a cab. I have to go.” He shoved a wade of crumbled bills into her red nailed talons and walked back to Ororo. He should have felt like a cad but he didn’t all that mattered was to spend more time with Ororo while her defenses were finally down.
“Ororo?” he tapped her on the shoulder but got no response. He said her name again and almost took a step back at the glass look in her eyes when she finally raised her head. What the fuck!
“Logan? It is you! How nice to see you again.” She leaned against him and passed out. He held her unconscious form in his arm and tried to wake her but nothing happened. He checked her pulse and curse at its erratic beating. She was heavy but her weight did not bother him. He was too worried. He didn’t like this at all he needed to get her out of here. Quickly he searched for his cell phone and started dialing.
“What are you doing?”
Logan stared up at the three glowing women and slammed his cell phone closed. Ororo’s friends, he remembered them accompanying her to some of the firms Christmas parties.
“Help me get her out of here! Some jerk slipped something in her drink.” He barked.
“What! Let me check her out.” Cece pushed by them and checked Ro’s vitals.
“You a doctor.”
“What gave it away, Boyscott? Cece asked sarcastically while pulling a stetescope from her purse. “Never leave home without it.”
“I knew I should have never left her.” moan Jean turning hysterical.
“Calm down, Red. She doesn’t need you loosing it.” he said his voice filled with authority.
Cece signed. “I think she’s going to be fine. Just need to sleep whatever it was off.”
Relief softened Logan’s grim features “I’m taking her home.”
“Ok but we’re coming with you.” Lizzy’s face was scrunch up with worry.
“Just help me get her to my car.” He ordered.
Between the four of them, it didn’t take them long to get her out of the club, it was getting her into his low, bucket seat Lamborghini that was the problem.
“Let’s get her in my car.” Lizzy ordered. When Ro’ was stowed in the front seat of the black BMW Logan demanded the keys.
“And how we suppose to get home.” Jean questioned.
“Take my car.” He barked. Jean was about to argue when Cece stilled her with a pinch.
“Hey that hurt!”
“The man said to take his two hundred thousand dollar sports car home with us! Now shut up and let’s go!” the glimmer of mischief flashed through Cece’s eyes before the dragged Jean behind her. They raced away before Logan came to his senses. He didn’t care what they did with that car. All he cared about was making sure the woman beside him was alright. He pulled away from the curb just as she moaned then dropped her head in his lap. He jammed his foot on the brakes and took deep breaths. When he was calmed enough to move he lifted her off only to have her return to the same position. Erotic images raced through his mind and he tried to push them aside. Aint gonna happen bub!
She aint herself.
Keep saying that to yourself and you might survive this. Then she started moving her head and it was all he could do to stop from exploding right there in the darken street of New York.

Five hours later Logan was escorting a well-paid Judge from her apartment. It paid to have money and influence! Within two hours, a few phone calls, he had gotten a marriage license, a ring and gotten married to the woman he wanted. So what she wasn’t fully aware of agreeing to be his wife! He was certain once she got over the initial shock, she would accept the situation. Now all he had to do was survive her groping hands through the night and be able to explain his under handed means to her. Piece of cake!
And it would have been if he had not found his new, wife totally naked and reaching for him. Even the strongest man couldn’t have walked away from that. Damned if he was gonna let the little fact that she was drugged get in the way. She was his wife! The feral smile on his face before he allowed her to pull him not over her was anything but remorseful!
Prt 1 by jasmine32
Title: Life’s Surprises prt8
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Marvel. Just using them for fun.
Author’s Notes: To fit with the way the story is going some of you will remember this chapter with its changes….hope you all enjoy it the second time around!!!!!
Dedication: Dedicated too all you guys who enjoy this story.




“Ororo?” Logan called out after knocking on the door for several seconds without any response. Worry forced him to push the door open and enter
“Ro?” he called out again. Still no answer. Logan fought the sneaking feeling of panic in his gut. He briefly glanced towards the neatly made bed and headed for the closed bathroom door. He listened for any signs of movement on the other side and heard none. Still he eased the door open and confirmed the room was empty.
Dammit, where was she? He reached for the phone on her nightstand and paused. He realized he didn’t have any of her friends numbers or even her cell phone….hell did she even have a cell phone? He was about to set the phone back in its cradle when he spied a black notebook lying on her pillow. He reached for it hopping it was an address book. Logan opened to the first page and realized it was not an address book but a diary. Everything in him told him he should close it and set it back down but the bold underline words at the top of the page kept him from doing so.

Reasons to kick her unwanted, unneeded, husband’s ass out of her life!

#1. He tricked her into marriage.
Yeah, he came out and admitted it but after putting all the pieces of that night together two and two kept coming up six. Things just did not add up! Sides, she wasn’t so stupid to believe one minute she had to be practically carried from a club then willingly accept a hasty proposal, and be able to say the ‘I dos’! And how the hell does a man get the meanest judge in New York City to wake up in the early hours of the morning and perform a wedding with a bride that could barely stand! There’s some illegal shit involved!
#2. His cocky, bulldozer attitude. Thinks he can come in and run her life. Telling her what to feel. Who to want. What she needs!!!! Fuck no! Just because he can wear out a pair of jeans with his tight……..(regressing, girl) anyhow, there was no way in hell she was going to just lay down like a door mat and take it!
#3. Rugged good looks and sexy, tight body. Let’s face it girl, the man dates super models. When he wasn’t parading around with pampered ‘I’ve always had people kissing my ass’ rich girls. He needed to be brought down a peg or two and she was just the woman to do it! He was not the only one that could have his way!
#4. Bishop. (Would have been #1 on the list if that trifling Negro had showed up for their date Thursday night) She was getting sick and tired of waiting for him to take what they had seriously. Even if most of the time it felt more like he was using her as a pit stop any time he had an itch to scratch! Maybe she should go see him and wave that ten-carat ring Logan managed to put on her finger under Bishops nose. Give him something to think about. (One thing she can say for Logan, man knew how to do things with style! Even if he was conniving at some things.)

#5. I work with Mr. All American. Bad enough she has not been able to look any of her colleagues in the eye for the last four weeks. What could she say… “Uuh, a few months ago she went home on a Friday night single and alone but by Monday morning she had a rock the size of a quarter on her ring finger, the bosses son in her bed and a coochie that was happier then it’s been in a long time! They’ll laugh her right outta the building.
#6. She was just stupid enough to buy his bull and fall in love with him. She’d had to be crazy or blind not to notice how charming he was. Even pissed off, with her ‘don’t fuck with me look on her face’ he always manages to push her to talk and he really listens. He makes her laugh. Not an easy thing considering she did not really like him. And how the hell had that change in just a few weeks! One minute she had kicked him out of the apartment and now he was her live in nurse!! His lucky she was too weak not to call the cops! But she was sure he would have talked his way out of getting arrested! Damn him!
Him always doing things for her didn’t help either. Like having her bathroom glowing with candles, a warm jasmine scented bubble bath, and glass of wine waiting when he made it home before she did. Or the way he’d have a vase full of her favorite flowers sent daily to her office. Damned place was beginning to look like a funeral parlor! If he wanted to spend all his money on her, she could not stop him but she was not falling for his played out Casanova routine! No matter how romantic and sweet……..lets move on
#7. He needs to be house trained!!!!!! She was sick and tired of falling into the toilet every time he forgot to put the seat down! What is so hard? You lift, whip it out, piss, put the damn seat down and then flush. Any two year old can do it! And another thing the man absolutely refuses to put the cap back on the toothpaste! Nothing worst then dried up or bacteria infected toothpaste!!!!!
#8. Bitch to have around when trying to consider going on a diet!!!!!!! Not like she would starve if she passed on a meal or two!!!



Logan stopped reading and distractedly nibbled on the cap of her pen. He didn’t know if he should be happy or pissed off. His mind wondered over the last two weeks since he’d moved himself into Ro’s apartment. He frowned. He’d thought they’d made in road, guess not. If this ‘list’ was anything to go by, she still did not want anything to do with him. Even though she had feelings for him. Damn! Now what? He was never a man to give up on something he wanted but could he continue to force something that was obviously making Ororo unhappy? Maybe his mother was right, he had to give her space. He ran a frustrated hand through his hair. Yeah, but how much space and for how long? Damn if he knew. Any other woman he’d have walked away a long time ago but that was just the point…..Ro wasn’t just any other woman. He flipped the note pad to a new page and started reading again.


Reasons to stay married
#1. He chose her (the ands why’s are still debatable)
#2. They are compatible (to a point) At work they were an untouchable team that no one had been able to beat….so far. The sex……..she’ll have to be awake and very alert to see. Considering the way her pulse and heart beat seems to accelerate now when he was around, that shouldn’t be a problem.
#3. Sex Appeal She aint gonna lie……man had it, lots and lots of it! That brought up her next question…..could he be faithful?
#4. Turned down available piece when thrown in his face! Damn if he didn’t give those trifling heifers posing as her friends a second look. God knows they had been throwing it in his face. (That should be number one!) If Bishop could do that…….hell, they would be married by now.
#5. His Blind. Had to be not to notice all her extra packaging! How long would that last? What with all those skinny heifers out there wanting a piece???
#6. That crooked smile. Need I say more. Yeah, where’s the bedroom! (ya sick girl)
#7. Looks good in a towel. Nearly gave her a heart attack that morning she ‘accidentally’ saw him coming out of the bathroom, glistening with one of her guest towels knotted low on his lean hips. Hair sprinkled chest begging to be played with, and still wet head angled in that certain way……. Gave her palpitations just thinking about it! She could have sworn those towels were bigger in the store. And was that the start of a tent growing in that certain region she was not gonna think about??????
#8. Smelled real good. And she didn’t mean with any of that expensive stuff he wore. Nope, right before he put it on she’d had a chance to get a whiff of that natural, out doorsy scent of the wilderness. It was earthy, wild, and so masculine. Shoot, he should bottle it and make a load of money. Call it…….’Essence of a real man’
#9. Cooks like a chef and makes that butt ugly apron look good. But if she keeps eating all those mouth-watering dishes he wipes out; she’ll add another 50 pounds by Christmas. Which was only a month and a half away!
#10. Actually had some old fashion manners. The kind mama used to tell her about when she would talk about dad and their courtship. Opening doors for me, pulling out my chair, anticipating her needs before she did and especially not eating the last piece of chocolate cake before she got a couple bites. Now that’s definitely her idea of an ‘old school gentleman’!
#11. But the best thing about Logan…..he saw her. Not her weight, insecurities, fears but her. The woman hiding behind the career, attitude. Sure she tried to fight it but every time she looked into his eyes she knew she could not hide from him. Maybe that’s why she was fighting so hard ….she was too afraid of losing herself in him…..and one day waking up to find it all having been a dream.

#12. Good kisser?


A wolfish grin spread across Logan’s lips when he finished reading the last part of her list. No doubt about it…She did have feelings for him! But she was still fighting them and now he knew it wasn’t because of him but because of herself. Now that he knew for certain he had not destroyed all his chances with her, he had a plan……….
prt9 by jasmine32
Title: Life’s Surprises prt9
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Marvel. Just using them for fun.
Author’s Notes: I though long and hard about this chapter….and came up with the idea that if Logan in a UV realm wanted to give Ororo a gifted this would be it…After all, they are both elementals…hope you all like
Dedication: Dedicated too all you guys who enjoy this story.




“Ouch!” Ororo cried out. “ Is this really necessary?” she asked for the third time in less then twenty seconds as the stylish pulled of the second wax strip from her eyebrows.
“Hell Yes!!!” Cece said from her perch across the pink and white room. “I wasn’t going to say anything but that unni brow you were starting wasn’t kicking it!”
“Yeah Ro suck it up. You need this. We refuse to have you keep humiliating yourself and embarrassing us with that cha pet you got going across your upper lip!”
Ororo glared at her. “I would not talk with the amount of fungus he just scrapped off your toes, Elizabeth”
“They both have a point, Chere!”
“You too, Remy!”
“Je suis votre ami, Stormy and as your friend I will always tell you the truth. No matter how much it hurts.”
“Well you all can kiss my…”
“Not our fault the truth hurts.” Cece said raising a steaming cup of coffee to her lips.
“Aren’t you supposed to be spending time with your husband?” Ororo asked her full of sarcasm.
“And miss this! Hell no. I told Hank we had an emergency situation with you and I’ll meet him later.”
“Gee thanks.”
“It’s not every day you turn yourself over to us. So we’re taking as much advantage as possible.”
“I only agreed to a facial and manicure. Not the torture chamber! And if a man is not interested in me just the way I am then I don’t want him.” she grumbled.
“We know ‘the man” wants you. Hell, after you put on that black dress and those ‘come fuck me’ pumps we picked out he’d be a fool not too. No reason we can’t make him appreciate what his getting a bit more.”
Remy crossed his arms across his chest and grinned at her. “Keeps him coming back for more.”
Ororo cut her eyes at him and watched with a grimace as the technician begin stirring the honey mixture then applied some over her upper lip.
“Ready?” the tech, Jasmine asked.
“ Do I have a choice…..Ouch!” she hollered when Jasmine suddenly yanked the strip off. “I wasn’t ready!”
“All this fuse and we haven’t even gotten to the bikini wax yet.” Cece mused loud enough for the whole room to hear.
Ororo shot them all a daggered glare as she quickly crossed her legs. “No way!”
“Hell yes! Especially if you want him to licky, licky your coochie woochie!”
“Cece you need to stop.” Jean admonished with laughter in her eyes. She reached out a comforting hand to Ororo. “She’s just joking. It doesn’t hurt that much.”
“Believe that fairy tale if you want to but if I were you I’ll get ready to sing hola luyah on a high note!”
Ororo turned hopeful eyes to Remy. “Couldn’t I just stick to trimming?”
“No.” Cece answered before the handsome Cajun could. “Cause no man wants to fight through no jungle to come out with a teeth full of hair!”
“As crass as our friend here is she is right.” Lizzy said
“Crass? I’m keeping it real for sista girl.”
“Sure you are” Lizzy answered skeptically before taking a sip from her glass of white wine. “As amusing as this has been I’m off to get a massage.”
They watched as she headed to the back and disappear behind a pink curtain.
“That girl has been drinking way too much lightly. I think I need to have a little chat with ‘Miss thing’ on how she’d fucking up that stuck up body of hers.”
Cece got up and followed after the Asian beauty.
“Rem go mediate before we get kicked out of here.” Ororo pleaded urgently.
“Sur ma façon.”
After he left, Jean went over to seat next to Ororo.
“Do you agree with Cece? Has Lizzy been drinking too much.”
“Maybe a little more then usual.”
“Really? I’ve been so rapped up with work and Logan I haven’t had time for anything else.”
“We know but it’s okay. Sometimes we all need time apart but we know when it matters we can count on each other.”
“Always.”
“His wearing you down, isn’t he?”
“Who?” she pretended. A red brow rose up on the red heads face.
Ororo heaved a heavy sign. “Yes. I want him, Jeanie”
“So. What’s stopping you?”
She shrugged. “I don’t know…no that’s not true. I’m scared. You know my track recorded with men and you know how this got started. Logan is like this giant bulldozer that focuses on a target and roll over anything it’s way until he gets bored.”
“And you’re afraid he’ll do that to you?”
“The man has tried every trick in the book to manipulate me into a relationship!”
Jean nodded “Yes he has. But is that the real reason you are afraid or is it because you think he’ll turn out like Bishop and that other jerk you dated.”
“His name was Forge.”
“That’s it. Wasn’t he a mechanic or something?”
“You need to stop. You know exactly what he did.” Jean laughed at the scornfully way Ororo glared at her. “Any….Can you blame me? They were both just as overbearing as Logan. is”
“Perhaps in some ways. Let me ask you this, Ro. Would either of them have taken care of you the way Logan has? Protected you the way he has?”
Ororo contemplated her friends’ questions. “No.” she finally answered. “I guess what I’m really afraid of is that I won’t measure up. I won’t be what he wants in a week, month or even a year from now.”
“So you deny yourself and him.”
“No….I mean..”
Jean interrupted her. “Yes Ro. That’s exactly what you are doing. It’s not a question of love because we both know that you love him. And I’ve seen the sparks when you two are together. Hell, I think half of New York has! Not to mention the way you look at each other when you think the other is not looking. The bottom line is this…He loves you and you love him. And god knows he must to put up with all your hang-ups!.”
She sucked her teeth. “Whatever.”
They both laugh. “Seriously, Ro finding someone is hard enough these days but to find someone that is the other part of you is a miracle. Don’t throw that away on what if’s. Let him love you.”
Eyes glistening with tears, the two stared at each other. Both oblivious to the nosy ears of the other women in the salon.
“All this might be for nothing anyway.”
“Why?”
“He hasn’t met my family yet.” They both started to laugh.
“You have a point. My moneys on Logan though. If he can put up with us then he might just survive your family.”
“Lets hope so.”
Jean placed a hand on her arm. “I guarantee you one thing…. For as long as it lasts you’ll never know anything like it.”
She reached over and hugged her friend. “Thank you.”

Several hours later Ororo let herself in her apartment feeling rested and refreshed. She set her purse on the small table by the door and glanced at the mirror. She nervously touched the new layered hair do framing her heart shaped face. This is it. Time to see if she and Logan actually had a chance at anything. She hoped to God they did. Now that she’d finally admit to herself that she wanted him, she hoped those promises in his eyes were real. If only she could hold her doubts and insecurities down long enough to see. She just knew she would not be able to handle it if this had been a game for him. She signed and patted her hair into place.
Not bad, girl. Lets hope that Logan thinks so too. She turned away from her reflection and headed down the hall. Her heart was beating so fast she took several deep breaths and stepped down into the living room. Disappointment at finding the room empty weighted her shoulders down. He probably went home. What did she expect? It had has been several day since he’d stayed to take care of her. It only made sense that now she was well, he would leave. Part of her wished he’d waited to say good-bye at least. She turned towards her room and stopped when she noticed flickering light coming from her terrace. She also noticed the glass doors where left opened. She walked over and glanced out. Her eyes widen with disbelief. A gasp escaped her slightly parted lips. Oh my God!!!
Standing outside, with his muscular body shown to perfection in beige pullover and black slacks was Logan. His wild mane of midnight hair was slicked black; he’d shaved his side burns shorter and sported a lazy glare that should have been illegal! He looked like he just stepped off the cover of GQ. She couldn’t take her eyes off him.

And he could barely breathe as he watched her. The moment he saw her step out, Logan clenched his teeth at the same time as a wave of desire struck him right down in his gut. He stood there ogling her exotic beauty like a love struck idiot as heat flooded his body. He thought her beautiful before but seeing her in a black spaghetti strapped dress with a scooped neck was almost more then he could handle. His eyes skated down to the voluptuous swell of her breast and saw by the taunt impression poking through that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He almost groaned out loud but balled up his fists instead. Everything about the dress was a total turn on. She staggered in and his eye fell down to her feet.
Oh God!
He stared at her sexy legs enhanced in a pair of high pumps. Breath, Logan or you’ll scare her off!
“You stayed.” She finally said. Then wanted to kick herself for such a stupid remark.
“Where else would I be.”
The look in his eyes as he said the words caused her to look away. No way was she touching that remark! Instead, she glanced past him and stared in awe. In addition to candles, soft music there was flowers everywhere, no not flowers…….a garden. An impressive collection of flowering plants, trees and foliage in dazzling colors that took her breath away. Hanging baskets held bougainvillea and hibiscus in a multitude of colors. There was the silvery green of palm grass, the vivid green of jades and palm plants, and the purple-tinged leaves of several different bromeliads. The varies use of foliage created a stunning contrasts of texture and color.
There was tons of splashy tropical plants. Bougainvillea, hibiscus, orchids, bromeliads lilies, and orchids were a few she recognized. It was as if, whomever Logan had paid to do the work had crammed as many plants as they could into a small area to mimic the overcrowded conditions of a rainforest or jungle. She even heard the soothing yet distinct sound of running water and searched for its source. She found it at one end of her terrace in the far back. Bordered by trellis’s covered with fast growing vines she found a water fountain mounted on the wall of the building. It was customed design to add and not distract as water slid down from a hidden funnel. She let her glance wonder over the Spiraea Snow Storm foliage situated under the fountain and reached to touch its cool, bluish green petal.
She couldn’t believe the delicate beauty surrounding her. Tears misted her eyes as she realized the depth of Logan’s feelings for her. This was undeniable proof that this man really cared for her. Wanted her in a way no one else ever had. She had been wrong to think she was just a challenge to him. She had believed his ego was behind his pursuit of her but this…this everlasting gift was more then she could have imagined or wished for. ‘He loves me’ Played across her mind and for the first time in her life, Ororo felt a sense of peace and rightfulness.
With her full attention focused on her surrounds, she did not realize his silence or notice how intently he was starring at her. Logan thought she was the real beauty. Especially in that black dress she was wearing. It seemed that every one of her sexy curves was revealed for him alone. He wasn’t surprise that his desire for her had not slackened with time. If anything, he wanted, needed to be part of her life even more. The kicker was even with his feelings strengthen so deeply, if she told him to take a hike tonight he would accept it and let her go. He hoped it would not come to that. Instead he hoped to make her accept her attraction for him. Her list verified she felt it now he wanted her to admit and accept it.
“I heard you liked exotic plants.” He said in hopes of filling in the silence. “I personally picked each plant with you in mind.”
“What do you mean?”
He reached out for a flower that was cream with blue margins. “They call this Nikko Blue Hydrangea. Its starts off with the way u see it here then later it turns a solid blue.”
“It’s beautiful.”
“Yes but I picked it because the blue is the same color of your eyes.”
Oh damn! This was…. Ororo quickly turned away from him. No way was she going to break down and make a fool of herself in front of him! But this was so romantic!
“If you don’t like it, I can have it all removed.” He said with a vulnerable edge to his voice.
Her attention quickly turned back to him. That’s when he noticed the bright sheen to her eyes.
“You did all this for me?” she asked in wondered tones. She didn’t know the when’s or how’s, only accepted that when, Logan wanted something he made it happen.
He met her shocked gaze and wanted to rush and hold her but he held back. Instead of answering her he moved to a series of scented plants. “I picked these jasmines because it’s your favorite fragrance…” he went to a purple-black leaved plant with pink flowers. “ And this one is called Sambuscus Nigra commonly called black beauty.”
“I….I don’t know what to say. No one has ever done anything like this for me before.”
He finally walked over to her and palmed her cheek. “That’s because no one has ever loved you as much as I do.”
“What…what did you say?”
“What? That I love you? I’ve never denied it.”
“You’ve never said it before.”
He thought for a moment then slowly nodded. “ You’re right. I’m saying it now. I love you, Ororo. It took me a long time to realize what I did to you was wrong. It just seemed for as long as I could remember all I wanted was you. Spending my life with you and when it became apparent that even though you were attracted to me, you would never give us a chance I didn’t know how to accept that. My only excuse is that my heart was empty inside until I met you and now after I’ve tasted what it is to be with you, I don’t seem able to breath unless we are together.”
Ororo couldn’t move as she felt the truth of his words. She lifted his face and came close until they were inches apart.
“Say it.” She whispered before brushing her lips lightly against his.
“I’m sorry, darlin. I never meant to hurt you.”
“I know that …now. There was little in my life that was spontaneous, and then you came and turned my well-ordered life upside down. That scared me.” She reached out and touched his face. “Deep down I never really believed that a man like you could love me but tonight you made me believe.”
He turned slightly and kissed her palm. “All I want is a chance for us to start over. A chance to show you how much I love you.”
When she tried to talk he placed a finger across her lips. “ I want you to be my wife, the mother of my children, I want you beside me until we’re old and gray surround by a roomful of grandchildren.”
Logan stepped away from her and to a romantically set patio table. Oh my god! Dinner too!! The man was really working at getting some nookie tonight! Ororo had not realized the new set was even there but now realized there was a powerful scent of delicious foods mingled with the sheer power of the fragrant plants from her garden.
“I hope you’re hungry. I had dinner sent over from Nobu.” He named the trendy Manhattan restaurant owned by Robert De Niro. Expensive food and a tropical oasis! The man was definitely pulling out all the stops!
“This belongs to you.” He said once he returned to her side again.
He uncovered the silver covering over a white patterned plate, revealing a perfect clematis in a deep rose pink with dark bar. Nestled in the center of its large petals was a familiar sparkling diamond. Ororo couldn’t hold back the tears any longer as he got down on one knee, holding her left hand. He locked gaze with her and slide the ring on her finger.
“I’ll understand if this is too soon. I won’t say the words until you’re ready but will you wear it.” His eyes pleading for her to accept.
She could only nod her head up in down. He stood and hugged her tightly.
“I know we have a lot to work at. But I want you to know I will do my damnest to make you happy. And I can live with you not being in love me, Ro. I can wait because I love you enough for the both of us. It’s enough that you want me.”
She pulled back from him. “I do care about you, Logan”
He a slow grin started at the corners of his lips and spread wide when her words sunk in. He lifted her in his arms and swung around with her. The night was filled with her laughter. Dang! She could only imagine what he’d do if she admitted to loving him!
“Logan put me down. I’m too heavy.”
“Not a chance.”
“Now I know you’re in love.”
“What gave it away.”
“Must have been….”
Before she could finish, he set her down, swooped in and kissed her.
There was no hesitation or doubts in her response to him. She opened her mouth, giving him access to her essence. He groaned and delved in, feasting. He felt her shudder against him when he pressed his throbbing erection between her thighs. He pressed harder, making sure she knew just how much he wanted her. When she let out a harsh hiss between her lips, he captured her lips again in a bone-melting kiss.
“Ooooh!” Ororo cried out.
Logan ran his hands along her back, dragging her zipper down.
He slipped a strap from one shoulder down and then the other. Suddenly panic set in. Ororo realized if she didn’t stop him there he’d be able to see a lot more of her with the bright beam of the moon. God knows she didn’t want him to see her naked!
“Let’s go to my room.” She said in a rush, pulling away from him while trying to keep the dress from exposing more of herself to him.
“Why are you trying to run away from this?” he asked trying to pull her back into his arms. “ This is a perfect place to make love and start over.”
“I…..uh. there’s too much light out here. We’ll be more comfortable inside.” She pulled completely away from him and headed to the glass doors. Logan stopped her with his arm around her waist. He leaned into her until he was whispering in her ears.
“No, darlin.” He said finally understanding her sudden need to hide from him. “ I want to see you. All of you.”
“You don’t”
“ssshhhh.” He turned her around to face him. “I love you, babe. And I want to see every gorgeous inch of you as much as I know you want to see me.” He leans down and kiss her long and hard until she could hardly remember her own name. Her panic quickly disappeared to be replaced by a hunger she could barely contain.
Soon the only thing that mattered was his kisses, the way his moans vibrated though her body to the pulse between her thighs. His hands ran down her curves cupping her rounded bottom in a possessive grip that scotched then branded her body. She felt like she was free falling as her knees gave way. Logan momentarily pulled away long enough to get a cushion from the new lounge chairs and made them a bed. He kneeled down and raised a hand towards her. Ororo looked down into his heated gaze, seeing not only arousal, passion but doubt. It dawned on her he was not as self-assured as he seemed. And she knew if she wanted to stop now he would understand. Surrounded by the night breeze under stars as bright as diamonds with the fragrance of her new haven assaulting her senses, she took his hand and kneels in front of him.
“As much as I want you right now, I want us more. And in order to have that I finally realized that can’t happen with me calling all the shots. So if you don’t want this….we stop now.”
“Then what?”
“Then we go over to that table and we eat.” He reaches up and brush a fallen strand of white hair from her face. “ We talk, I make you laugh then I walk you to you room and say good night.”
“You would be okay with that?” she asked, half testing his reaction.
“Yes.”
“Kiss me.”
He leans forward and barely grazes her lips. What the hell was that!!!! Dam sure was no kiss!!!
“No…I said kiss me.”
He hesitates, as if searching for something in her eyes then leans down again. This time when he kisses her, he uses his tongue to lick across her lips with enticing persuasion until she helplessly opens her lips. He sucked her tongue, drinking in her nectar until she whimpered. Then their tongues dueled in pleasurable need, leaving them breathless with want.
Dammmmm! Now that’s a kiss! She thought when he pulls back enough for them to draw breath.
“You’re everything I could want in a woman, darlin. And I want all of you.”
“I…I’m not…”
“Don’t hide from me.”
“My body is not….most people…”
“I’m not most people. I’m just the man who loves you.”
“I can’t.” she says painfully while closing her eyes and turning away from him but he stops her and raises her chin with a finger.
“Don’t. Don’t turn away from me, babe. You know what first drew my attention to you?”
When she didn’t say anything he went on “I like the way you handled yourself, especially with Dad. Most people cower around him. Not you your full of sass and fire. And I happen to love your sexy body.”
Man Please! You’ve got to do better then that!
“If you don’t believe me then see it in my eyes as I look at you.”
God if he so much as bats an eyebrow……
He helped her remove her dress into it was a red pool around her knees and waited for the ‘look’.
Instead, she heard his sharp intake of breath, saw the flame of desire blazing in his pupils, watched the passion fill the front of his pants. Just before he cupped a full breast and leaned down to tease a taut nipple with his teeth. Her head fell back as her body involuntarily arched towards his suckling lips. Her heart hammered, her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted in ecstasy. Her fingers found there way into his hair to draw him even closer. The worry of what he thought of her nudity touched her heated mind but his stroking hands quickly pushed that aside. After all, she reminded herself, this wasn’t the first time he’d seen her nude. And just maybe she did believe that he loved her. Just look at her surroundings.
“You’re so beautiful.” He moaned into her breasts. “I want to taste you.”
For an instant she stiffened in his arms.
Holy shit! No one had ever wanted to do that before. Did he mean what she thought he meant??
She got her answer when he lowered her down on their make shift bed and worked his way down her fleshy mound of her stomach. He massages it, squeezing it gently. He pulls away her dress and reaches for her panties. Ororo wished she had on a sexy pair of Victoria Secrets on instead of what Cece called her ‘grannies’. If they had her size.
Feeling her sudden stiffness as he pulls down her underwear, Logan went back up to look into her eyes. “Trust me. I wont hurt you.”
Not exactly what I was worried about….but okay.
She nodded just as he kisses her long and hard. He returns to finish with her panties. Please god; don’t let him notice how big they are! She couldn’t look. As several seconds passed by and nothing happened she chanced a peek. Logan sat in front of her raised legs glancing up at her. He held her gaze as he slowly ease her tightly closed thighs open. Mesmerized, she held her breath. The instant she felt him his lips on her skin she wished he’d never stop. He started with butterfly kisses up and down her inner thighs then teasing licks as her legs fell open.
Oh god, oh god, oh god…OH My GOD!!!
His mouth glides across the folds of her sex in tormenting bliss that has her crying out. Ororo grabbed the edges of the cushion in her fists as he teased, taunted and suckled her coochie like it was covered in honey. Her hips raised and rolled wildly, almost dislodging him from devouring his feast.
Loudhavemercy!!!!!
He wrapped his strong arms around her thighs and held her still. He pushed her over and over to a place she never knew existed. She cried his name out until her throat was raw. Suddenly, waves after waves of shuddering spasms gripped her in a mindless spiral. He stayed drinking her several seconds after her orgasm. When she finally recovered, Ororo pulled at his arm.
“I want to bury myself in you.” He murmured thickly as he braced his weight above her. “I want to feel your heat surrounding me again.”
He kissed her. Letting her taste her own essence from his lips. Hurriedly, Ororo pulled at his shirt, ripping the buttons away. Logan pulls away long enough to remove the rip shirt and his pants. He quickly searched for a small, red foil packet from his wallet and shields his engorged penis.
“What took you so long?” She purred teasingly. He laughs happily as he watches the wanton goddess in his arm.
“There’s nothing that could keep me away from this.”
“Then why aren’t you in me yet.”
He hungrily kisses her just as he buries himself into her welcoming heat. He holds still for a moment to keep from exploding to soon. He had to make this good for her….for them. He clinches his teeth at how tight she is. He groans as she grips him. He grunts as she easily meets his every thrust.
Ororo cries out. This was more then she’d ever thought. More then she remembered or hoped for. The things he was doing to her body…..the way he was making her feel about being a woman. Being his woman was more then she could vocalize with simple moves. They let the hotly whispered words, teasing fingers, hungry mouths nurturing on each other speak for them. When their desperately grinding and bumping bodies raced towards oblivion, it became more then they could handle. Until they fell over the edge in a blinding orgasm. At that moment they each experienced fear. The emotion they were experiencing was too raw to be anything but love.
Yet they gave into it whole-heartedly. They held each other without reservations long after the final shudders stopped. Logan slowly pulled out from her and staggered to his feet.
Alarmed, Ororo sat up. “Where are you going?”
“I’ll be right back.” He answered before racing naked into the condo. Disappointed, she reached for her dress and started to put it back on. Did she just make the biggest mistake of her life? The man just made her toes actually curl up and he just ups and leave like she was contagious! He had to be up to something…because the way he just made love to her had to have been real…right?
“Take that thing off.” Logan growled coming back with a silver bowl. She paused and watched him come towards her. She let her eyes wonder up and down his muscular build until she settled on his half aroused penis.
“Stop that.” He said kneeling back down in front of her. He set the bowl down and she saw it was water that was hot enough to cause steam to rise up.
“What’s that for?”
“For you.” He reached for her dress and yanked it off before she could stop him. “In Japan, before a couple makes love a basin of scented water is placed by the side of the bed so that after they make love the woman is suppose to bath the mans penis then herself.”
Oh Hell no!! This was not no damn Japan! Why the hell was he telling her that shit like she was going to be his ‘little woman”!!! Well she had news for him. She may have just given him some chocolate delight but damn if she was signing up to be his beck and call girl!
Seeing the look on her face, Logan grinned. He knew exactly what she was thing. “Lye back.”
“Why?”
“You still don’t trust me, do you?”
“This would not have happened if I didn’t trust you.” She said and lay back down. Logan took the heated towel and soaked one end. He eased her legs opened and tenderly wiped away the traces of their lovemaking. Ororo moaned helplessly as the combination of his gentle touch and the heat of the towels started to arouse her. Logan watched her, feeling his penis growing. Damn she was beautiful. He had wanted this night to be special for her and hoped he had succeeded. Their lovemaking had been a welcome surprise…to both of them but he wanted more. He wanted to tell her he loved her, to find out if she loved him. But he sensed she wasn’t ready for that yet and he didn’t want to rush her. Never again.
He let his mind turned back to pleasuring her for now. Seeing her arousal, he set the towel down and replaced it with his hand and mouth. This time when he ate her he took his time, drawing it out til she finally exploded in his mouth.
“Wow” Ororo murmured as he lay next to her and pulled her into his arms. His chest rumbled against her ear with his laugh. “I could get used to that.”
“Me too.”
“My turn.”
“Darlin you don’t…”
“SSShhhhhhh” she silenced him with a finger across his lips. “You’ve made this night into something I could not even imagine in my wildest dreams. Let me show you how much I appreciate and love you.” She was turning away to get closed to his fully aroused member when she was suddenly yanked back against his chest. Logan flipped over until she was under him.
“What did you just say?” he asked eagerly with eyes full of hope and wonder.
Realizing what she had just said, Ororo stared into his eyes. Oh shit! She had said out loud! To him!
“Let me show you….”
“Roooo…” He growled threateningly.
“It was nothing.”
“Are you saying you didn’t mean it?” He tried to mask it but she could still hear the hurt and disappointment in his voice.
“Can I plead the fifth?” she teased with laughter shinning on her face.
“No!”
“Don’t say it if you don’t mean it.” He moved to get off her but she pulled him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“I love you.”
He held her so tight she started to worry he might break a rib. “I was beginning to give up hope I’d ever hear you say that.”
She smiled. “Yeah, well the my friends would kick my ass if I didn’t.”
“Is that why you’re saying it “
“I think you know me better then that.”
Logan finally allowed himself to grin. “I love you too, darlin.”
“You’re frustrating, egoistical, a down right pain in my rear but no one has ever made me this happy. ”
“Get used to it.”
“There’s just one thing I need you to promise me.”
“Anything.”
“No more manipulation or lies.”
“Promise.”
“We’re in this 50/50.”
“Yes.”
“Then there’s something I need to tell you before we can go on.”
He turned on his side to face her. “Okay, what is it?”
Instead of answer she rose up and hurried inside. Seconds later she returned with a bunch of neatly folded paper. “Here”
Nervously, taking the paper, he slowly unfolded them and gaped at the official document. He quickly glanced at her.
“You never signed them.”
“No.”
“We’re still married.”
“Yes.”
He dropped the sheets and swept her into his arms. He captured her lips in a kiss that left her in no doubt of his feelings.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=344