The Wedding Day by Rolofreak1990
Summary: It is 24 hours before their wedding and Ororo and Logan spend some time together.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5005 Read: 10210 Published: 11-06-03 Updated: 01-01-04

1. 24 Hours by Rolofreak1990

2. Getting Ready by Rolofreak1990

3. The wedding by Rolofreak1990

4. the reception pt 1 by Rolofreak1990

5. The Reception part 2 by Rolofreak1990

6. Chapter 6 by Rolofreak1990

24 Hours by Rolofreak1990
Hope everyone likes this fic. This if the last prequel to Gaining Kidnapping and Losing. After this one I will start story that take place after that story. This chapter is called 24 Hours.

: Means telepathy. ~: Means thoughts
Summary: Logan and Ororo’s Wedding Day!




It was a beautiful spring night in Westchester. It was also the night before Ororo and Logan’s wedding. Ororo was packing Logan’s things in his suitcase so he can move in to a guestroom downstairs, just until the wedding night. That’s Logan came in? “What are you doing Ro?

“Don’t you remember Logan, you are moving into your old room, just until tomorrow?” Ororo said answering his question.

“Come on, don’t you want me to stay?” Logan said as he walked up to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He started to kiss her and she got into the kiss and then she pulled back.

“Logan you know that you are not aloud to see me twenty-four hours before the wedding." She looked at the clock that was on her nightstand. ‘We only have an hour.”

“Then let’s make the most out of that hour.” Logan kissed her again and led her to the bed. He laid her down and continued to kiss her. Ororo slid her hands up her shirt and let her hand roam over his chest. Eventually she pulled it off. Logan did the same. He took off her shirt and bra and started to massage her breasts as she moaned.

Charles’s voice rang through their heads.

“He has wonderful timing.” Logan said sarcastically.

“Well, the sooner we see what he wants the sooner we can get it on,” she said in a seductive voice and she gave him a very sort kiss on the lips.

~~~~~

“You wanted to see us Charles,” Ororo said as she popped her head in Charles’s door.

“Ororo Logan come in.” Ororo and Logan did as they were told and sat down and Charles continued. “Remember when I said that I would get you the honeymoon.” They nodded. “ Well it came through a couple of weeks ago I didn’t want to give it to you until today.”

Ororo grabbed the envelope Charles held out. She opened it saw a certificate. She pulled it out and she gasped and Logan didn’t know what to say. “A two-month vacation to a private island in the Bahamas?”

“It is the least I could do.” Charles said.

“We can’t accept this Charles.” Logan said.

“It is the least I could do. For all your doing for both the school and the team.” Charles said as he rolled out from behind his desk.

“Thank You.” Ororo said as she hugged him.

“Your welcome,” Charles said as they walked out the room.

They headed upstairs to their room and finished what they were doing before Charles stopped them.

~~~~~

“AAARRRGGGGHHH,” Logan said as he released him self in Ororo’s body as Ororo screamed his name when she reached her orgasm

Logan collapsed next to Ororo and started to catch his breath, so did Ororo. “Next time do that we will be married.”

Logan kissed her on the lips. “ Yup and we will be alone for two months on an island, and you can make all the noise you want.”

Just before Ororo could respond they heard a beeping sound. “What’s that `Ro?”

“That was five-minute warning you have to go.” Ororo replied.

Logan knew if he argued with her she would win. He got up and gathered his clothes, which were scattered all over the room. Before he left he went over to Ororo and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. “ I see you tomorrow night.”

“See you then,” Ororo said as she returned his kiss.

~~~~~

Logan got on his motorcycle and went to the nearest bar. When he got there he sat on a barstool that was away from everyone else. He ordered a beer when a lady came in and sat next to him. “Bloody Mary, please.”

The bar tender gave her, her drink and she paid him. Logan ordered another beer. “You new around here.” The lady asked him.

“No, you.” Logan replied.

“No, just never saw you around here.”

“Just never came around here.”

Out of nowhere she came up and started to kiss him. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I don’t see a ring on that finger, and who can resist a body like this,” the lady said as he pulled away.

“You touch me again and you’re dead. And I’m not getting that ring until tomorrow.” Logan put down money on the counter and stormed out the door and headed back to the institute.

~~~~~


Later when Logan returned from the bar he went to after left Ororo he parked in the garage. He went straight to the kitchen. It was now 10:00. Two hours ago he left Ororo, who was now asleep. He grabbed a beer and went sleep wanting to get a good night sleep for the next day.

When Logan got to his room, he laid on the bed before sleep claimed him.
Getting Ready by Rolofreak1990
“Miss Monroe, wake up.” Jubilee said as she woke up Ororo who was fully covered, thankfully.

She opened her eyes to find, Jubilee, Rogue, and Kitty standing next to her bed. Rogue was her maid-of-honor, while Jubilee and Kitty were her bride’s maids. “What time is it?”

“Like it’s time for you to get up and get ready for the wedding.” Kitty said.

Ororo remembered the night before and remembered she was not dressed. “OK. Now go so I can get some clothed on.”

“OK.” Rogue said as the three girls left the room and closed the door behind them.

Ororo got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. About 30 minutes later she came out of her room fully dressed and went down stairs to eat breakfast. When she entered the kitchen she saw a plate of steaming hot pancakes on the table with a single rose laid across the plate. Next to the plate was a small card. She smiled and sat down. She picked up the card and read it.
Hey,
Thought you’d be hungry
-Logan
She smiled again ~Logan you are such a sweetheart~ she thought. She began eating when Scott came in. “Hey Scott.”

“Hey.”

“Where’s Logan.”

“He helped us put up the tent for the wedding and then left saying that he didn’t want to risk seeing you before the wedding.”

“Oh.“ They were quiet for a few minutes before Ororo spoke up again. Scott how did you know that Jean was the one?”

“What do you mean?” Scott asked as he sat down next to Ororo.

“I am just starting to think that Logan is not the one for me.”

“You love him don’t you?”

“Yes but-” Ororo in the middle of her sentence.

“But what?”

“We got together because of Jean’s death. That’s the only he fell in love with me. I was always in love with him. If Jean had never died then this day would never have came.”

Ororo looked up at Scott who had a tear coming from below his glasses. “Look, Logan loves you and I know that he would do anything for you. He would not have asked to marry him if he didn’t think you were the one. Remember Jean before our wedding?”

Ororo nodded. “You and her had this same talk. And she was just nervous. That is what you are, nervous.”

“Thanks Scott.”

“No problem.” Scott got up along with Ororo. She gave him a hug and then she finished her breakfast.

Later that day, everyone of the teachers and some of the older students. were setting up for the wedding. They were putting all the chairs and flowers up in side the tent Ororo and Logan were to be married in. Then it was time for everyone to get ready. While Ororo was in the shower Logan returned. “Marie where’s `Ro?”

“She’s in the shower, we are about to get ready.”

“Well when you are about to come down give this.” Logan gave her a bag wrapped around a small box.

“What is it?”

“You’ll see.” Logan said as Marie started to walk away. “Oh and kid.”

She turned around. “Don’t peek.” She smiled and went upstairs to get ready.

“Later when Ororo came out of the shower. She put on her wedding dress and Rogue, Jubilee and Kitty met up in her room to finish getting ready. Ororo’s dress was white lace. It had no sleeves. The girls’ dresses were a light blue and they wore matching gloves that covered most of their arm. The girls had just finished doing her hair and Ororo was putting on her make-up when they heard a knock on the door. Kitty opened it to reveal Scott at the door. “Hey Ororo can I talk to you for a minute.”

“Sure,” Ororo got up and walked out the room while the other girls put on their make-up.

She walked out and closed her bedroom door. “You OK, you know from earlier”

“I am fine Scott.”

“I just wanted to let you know that, anytime you need help I’ll here for you.”

“Thank you again Scott.” she hugged him and then went back into her room.

I was now ten minutes before the wedding and Ororo was putting the finishing touches on. “Miss Monroe.”

Ororo turned around and saw Marie. “It’s Storm or even Ororo you are part of the team now.“

“Ororo, Ah want you to have these, they were my great-grandmothers.” Marie held out a pair of antic white lace gloves that were the same length as the other gloves.

“Marie I can’t.”

“Ah want you to have them. Doesn’t look like Ah’ll be using them anytime soon.”

“Thank you.” Ororo put them on.

“Logan wanted me to give you this,” she held out the bag that Logan had gave her earlier.

She opened it and saw the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen. The whole necklace was blue diamonds. The diamonds on the necklace matched the ones on her ring. “Goddess, this is too much.”

Rogue took it and put it around Ororo’s neck. “He really does love you.”

“Yes he does.”

“Okay are we ready?” Jubilee asked.

“We have something old (referring to the gloves), something new(the necklace), something borrowed( the earrings she borrowed from Jubilee, and something blue (the necklace, `Ro’s eyes and the engagement ring). So I guess we are ready.” Kitty said.

Out side the girls came down and everything was perfect, it was night time. The tent was white silk thin enough to see the stars. Inside were Storms favorite flowers and all of her friends and family were there. She stood outside until it was time for her to walk down the aisle.

The wedding march soon began.
The wedding by Rolofreak1990
Ororo waited for her turn to walk down the aisle. As she entered the tent she turned her attention to Logan who was looking at her while smiling. She smiled and made her way to where the Professor was waiting to give her away. She grabbed his hand as they made their to the threshold where Logan was. Ororo gave Charles a kiss on the cheek and he did the same. She walk over to Logan as she sent a message to Charles. ~I love you Charles you’ve been like a father to me, all these years. And thank You for this wedding.~

~I love you too Ororo and you’ve been like a daughter to me, all these years. You’re welcome.~

~Take care of her Logan~

~I will~

Ororo turned to face Logan as they looked into each other eyes. Logan noticed her beauty. He wanted to take her up to their room and make love to her all day. Logan was interrupted from her thoughts when the priest began the ceremony.

“We are gathered here today in holy matrimony o join the two spirits of Ororo and Logan.” he went on.

Ororo was also lost. She looked into his and noticed she was the happiest women on earth. She knew that life couldn’t get any better.. Nothing could ruin this day.

“The rings,” the priest said. Ororo took off her left glove and handed her bouquet of flowers and the glove to Marie. Logan received the ring from Kurt who was his best man. “Do you Logan take Ororo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish as long you both shall live?”

Logan didn’t need to think. He knew he wanted to spent the rest of his life (well the rest of her life. Logan has that healing factor and so he was going to live a lot long than Ororo) with her. “I do” Logan said calmly. He slipped the ring on her ring finger.

Ororo got a ring from Marie and waited for he question to come. “Do you Ororo take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, as long as you both shall live?”

“I do,” Ororo said with a smile one face. She slipped the ring on Logan’s ring finger on his left hand.

They held each others hands while the priest finished. “If anyone has any reason to why these two should not be joined together in holy matrimony, speak now of forever hold your peace.”

After what seemed like forever to the two he spoke again. “With the power invested in me and the state of New York, I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Logan didn’t wait two seconds. He grabbed Ororo by the waist and pulled her to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met as their kiss deepened. Everyone in the tent stood from their seats while they clapped and cheered. Ororo and Logan parted but wanted to stay there forever. Neither wanting to let go, they wanted to stay in each others arms forever. “I love you `Ro.”

“I love you too Logan.”

“They walked down the aisle accepting everyone’s congratulations. Everyone later headed inside for the reception.
~~~~~
I know it was short but tell me how you like it. PLEASE REVIEW!
the reception pt 1 by Rolofreak1990
Logan and Ororo walked in to the Rec room. Everything was beautiful. The two arm chairs and
the couch were pushed to opposite sides of the room. There were flowers everywhere. They
saw people having fun. They noticed their arrival and started to cheer in the newlyweds. Ororo
and Logan walked into the middle of the room and accepted hugs and kisses. Then it was time for
their first dance as husband and wife. The music came on.

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade his world for what nobody
If she is bad he can see it.
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his bast friend
If he puts her down

Logan and Ororo swayed to the music as they looked into each others eyes.

Oooohhh When a man loves a woman
He'll spend his very last night
Trying to hold on what it is
He'd give up all of his comfort
Sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way it aught to be

During the song Logan pulled Ororo closer.

When a man loves a woman
I would give everything that I've got Yeah
Trying to hold on to her presious love
Baby Baby please don't treat me bad

Logan whispered something in her ear that made her giggle a llittle. She also whispered
something in his ear that made him smile. She pulled away and gave him a slight kiss on the
lips before pulling him closer to her.

When a man loves a woman
Deep down in his soul
She can bring him such a misery
If he is bad she can see it
He is the last one to know
Love that I could neer see
If she plays him for his food
He is the last to know
He'll never see

Ororo smiled on the inside and the outside. Her life was perfect. Married to Logan and knowing
her family was always going to be there fo her.

When a man loves his woman
When a man loves a woman
Oooohhhh When a man loves a woman
When a man loves a woman
When a man loves a woman

Everyone clapped as the song eneded and Ororo and Logan finished their dance. Logan gave Ororo
another kiss on the lips. "I love you, you know that right."

Ororo returned the kiss. "I know that and I love you too."

They conrtinued dancing as others joined in whiles more music played.
~~~~~~~

I know this chapter was short and sorry it took a while to up date. My computer was broken so
I could not type this up and post it.
Tell me what you think of this. I was thinking about making a second part to the reception.
The Reception part 2 by Rolofreak1990
Sorry it took so long.


Summary: Ororo and Logan are married and they are at their reception. They have had their first dance and they are having a great time. Both of them are happy.


Hope you like this.


Logan took Ororo’s hand and they continued to dance to the songs that came on. Everyone dance with their date. Because Jean was gone he really did not dance. Ororo’s head lay on his chest as Logan held her close. After about the 5th song they sat down at a table and had some champagne. Logan poured the two glasses as Ororo looked at him with loving eyes. Logan looked at her and got a confused look on his face. “What?”

“I was just thinking, how my life can’t get any better than this.” Ororo started. “I am married to the man of my dreams. A man who loves me and would do anything for me.”

“That’s right.” Logan said as he gave Ororo her glass.

She took a sip of her drink and looked a Logan who was also taking a sip of his. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too `Ro.” Ororo leaned in a gave Logan a soft kiss on the lips. The kiss grew into a couple of more and eventually a vary passionate one. They broke apart for air.

Ororo leaned back in her chair. She smiled and started to drink her champagne again. She looked over Logan’s shoulder and the smile disappeared. “What is it?” Logan asked.

“It’s Scott. He’s lonely. Jean is not here to dance with him.” Ororo got up. “I’ll be right back, Logan.”

She gave him a quick kiss and walked to Scott. “Would you like to join me in a dance?”

He looked up at a smiling bride holding out her hand. “Sure.”

He grabbed her hand and stood up. They made their way to the dance floor. They danced. Logan came up minutes later dancing with Marie. They danced until Logan decided to dance with his wife. “Wanna switch?”

“Sure.” Scott said as Ororo moved over to Logan and Marie moved over to Scott.

Logan held Ororo in his arms. They dance for a couple of minutes until Ororo spoke up. “How many kids do you want?”

“How many do you want?” Logan answered her question with a question.

“Just two. A boy and a girl.”

“Then that is how many I want. Believe it or not I never thought I’d be here. Never thought I’d be married to a beautiful woman, let alone have a family.”

“Well you thought wrong. You are married and you will have a family.”

Ororo leaned up and kissed Logan and rested her head on his chest as they continued to dance. About an hour after eating and just relaxing Logan felt a tap on his shoulder. He let go of Ororo and slightly turned around. It was Kurt. He held out his hand. “Do you mind if I dance vith the bride?”

Logan let go Of Ororo as they danced. Logan stayed seated at the table. He watched as Kurt and Ororo danced. Then he knew something didn’t seem right. Then he caught a smell in his nose. His eyes widened. He rushed over to Ororo. He took her away from Kurt. “Logan what is it?”

“Sabortooth is here. And who does he always come for?”

“I’ll inform Charles.” Ororo said after a moment.

“I am coming with you. I’m not letting you out of my sight.”

They informed the Professor. “Ororo stay with Logan. I’ll handle everyone else.”

He rolled away leaving a very worried Ororo and Logan alone. “It’ll be okay, Ro.”

He gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. The music stopped and Scott was at the microphone. “Now it is time for the bride and the groom to cut the cake.”

On queue Rogue and Bobby came out pushing the Cart with the cake. It had pink roses and around each rose were leaves. At the top it had two special made dolls. One was African-American with white hair and the other had Logan’s skin complexion and had his hair.

Ororo picked up the knife and Logan put his hands over hers. They cut the first piece of cake as every one cheered. They sat down a their table and started to eat. When Logan was taking his last bite he had the fork half way in his mouth when everything went wrong. “Logan what is it.”

He did not half to answer Sabortooth appeared right behind Ororo.

~~~~~
Hope you like this I would like thank Tiffinae for the idea of this chapter (Sorry if I spelled it wrong)
Chapter 6 by Rolofreak1990
Ororo looked behind her and her eyes met with black ones. “Sabo...”

“Thought I’d have my dance with the bride.”

Ororo was too scared to do anything as many times as she encountered Sabortooth, she could never get used to being kidnapped. Suddenly he growled and turned around. Scott had shot him he was holding the side of his visor. Toad then came hopping in. Magneto came floating in through the patio doors. He pulled his cape aside and a tranquillizer flew and hit Ororo in the shoulder. She pulled it out and she got up and started to run away. She could only run a few feet, and then she fell unconscious. All hell broke loose.

Logan saw Sabortooth walk over to his wife and he started to pull against Magneto's hold against him. “Leave her alone bitch.” Logan snapped.

Sabortooth chuckled and picked Ororo up in his arms. Logan started to growl at him. “Put her down, now.”

Sabortooth walked up to him and got in his face. “You better say bye because she’s going bye-bye.”

He just stood there as if he was waiting for someone. He looked around the room and saw that everyone was pre-occupied fighting a member of the brotherhood. After Toad was down, someone else came in the room. He came in so fast you could not see him. He appeared right next to Sabortooth. He gathered Ororo in his arms and ran off again. Suddenly the hold on Logan was gone and so were the Brotherhood. Everyone was calm wondering what happened, no one noticed that Ororo was kidnapped. Logan was standing in one spot speechless. He had just saw his wife get kidnapped. He couldn’t do anything. “Where’s Storm?” Scott asked as he came up to Logan.

“They took her.” Logan said. He ripped off his jacket and brought out his claws. He ran towards the exit and went out the doors. They next thing they heard was a motorcycle engine fire up and take off.
~~~~~~~~

“No vord from him yet?” Kurt asked Scott outside of Cerebro.

“No.”

It had been three days and no one has heard anything from Logan or Ororo. Logan never came back after disappearing from the reception after Ororo was taken. The doors to Cerebro opened and out came Charles with a sad look on his face. “I haven’t found anything. I will keep on searching. I fear there isn’t much time left.”

“They’re gonna kill her.” a gruff voice said.

They turned and saw Logan coming down the hall wearing the same clothes from the wedding, Only his shirt was ripped and had no sleeves. His pants were ripped at the knees and he was cover in dirt.

“How do you know.” Charles asked.

“I followed him. I heard him talking. They have a plan to kill he tomorrow. But we have to get her now. They are going to weaken her first.” Logan said. A tear came out of his eye.

“We must hurry. Do you remember where Magneto is?” Charles asked.

“He’s on the island you were sending us to for our honeymoon.” Logan replied.

“X-men suit up.”
~~~~~~~

About ten minutes later they were all suited up and ready to go. Scott and Rogue were piloting while Bobby, Kurt, and Wolverine sat in the seats behind them. “Flight time 30 minutes.” Scott said.

He looked back a little worried at Logan who was sitting in his usual seat behind Storm’s chair. Logan brought out his claws like he usually does before each mission. He was looking out the window not paying any attention to anyone else.

About ten minutes in Scott looked back again and asked Rogue to take over. “Take over please.”

Rogue nodded. Scott stood up and walked over to him. “Logan what do you mean he will weaken her?”

“Magneto and the Brotherhood are gonna use her weakness against her. He r claustrophobia.”

“Why did they choose her first.”

A tear came out of Logan’s eye as he looked over to Scott. “I guess hers is ythe easiest to set up.” Logan stopped for a minute. “They have two more mutants.”

“Do you know their names?” Scott said right away.

“One is Pietro. And the other is some guy named Gambit.”

Scott got up and rushed to the pilots seat. He tried to contact the Professor through the com link. “Professor.”

“Yes Scott.” Charles’ voice came though the speakers.

“Pietro’s back. And there is a new mutant named Gambit.”

“Is Wanda there?” Charles said after a moment.

“I don’t know, but most probably she is.”

“You are going to be up for a bigger challenge this time X-men. Be careful. And bring he back.”

“We will.” Logan said.

“Logan we are almost at the island. Where on the island is Magneto?”

“About a mile in to the jungle.” Logan said. “We have to make sure they are done this time. He’s planning to kill all of us.”
~~~~~~~

I know this chapter was very crappy. The next one will be better. Are you wondering what is happening to Ororo while all of this is happening? Read the next chapter to find out Please review. (This story is going to be longer then I thought
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=433