Rendezvous by W6C
Summary: Logan's feelin' needy. 'Nuff said.
Categories: Porn W/O Plot Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3197 Read: 5546 Published: 01-08-04 Updated: 01-08-04

1. Fateful Meeting by W6C

Fateful Meeting by W6C
Rendezvous


*~ Fateful Meeting ~*



I just wanted one night away. Just one. Away from the team, away from mission planning, away from trainings and exercises. Just wanted to be a face in the crowd.

I like this place. No one would think to look for me here. It's dark and smokey, with lots of people. It's not my usual taste, but once in a while... just to be normal... to pretend to be normal. Just a face in the crowd.

Then he walked in.

I've been sitting here for over an hour just taking in the sights and the sounds. Alone, sipping my drinks one after another. Every now and then someone would ask me to dance and I'd nod dispassionately, knowing they'd go away afterward. Everything was going smoothly, just the way I wanted it.

And then he walked in.

I watch him for a moment, frozen. The glass lifted, but not yet touching my lips. I stare at him over the rim as he stands there just inside the door, looking the room over before deciding to go any further.

Old habits die hard.

My eyes follow him as he walks toward the bar like he owns the place. Got to hand it to him, he's bold and confident... and it shows.

Which is probably why I've always been attracted to him. Even when we don't see eye to eye... there's just something about him that effects me in a way no other ever could.

I continue to watch as he orders a beer and leans on the bar with an easiness that tells all that he belongs here. This is his place. The bartender greets him by name and he nods casually with a reply I can't hear.

I watch him as he waits, and the bartender pops the top off the bottle as he continues to scan the room. He's looking for someone it seems. The bartender hands him the bottle with a smile and a comment that makes him chuckle. He reaches over his shoulder to accept the drink with a short reply and the bartender moves away smiling.

He turns back to scan the room as he lifts the bottle to his lips, and as he tips it back to take a drink our eyes meet. I just stare... and he stares back. Our eyes stay locked on each other as he slowly lowers the bottle and I see him swallow hard.

He didn't expect to see me here.

Time seems to stand still as the throng of patrons seems to disappear and the music goes silent. A brief moment in time, that's all it takes. The world disappears when he looks at me like that. That smoldering gaze, dark and haunted... transports me everytime, to another place... a place where fantasies live. A place in time where needs are fulfilled and desire, acknowledged.

Like the great hunter that he is, he stands rock steady staring down his prey. But his eyes... they're not the eyes of a predator. Not now.

Those are the eyes of pain... of loneliness and unbearable solitude.

I see myself in those eyes, and I feel that pain too. I recognize that person, and he is me.

He waits an eternity before I get my wits about me and lift my glass to acknowledge him. I watch as he pulls his gaze from mine, my action dragging him back to reality. He looks toward the floor thinking it over, then he looks back.

Pushing away from the counter he moves toward me slowly and each step he takes makes the distance between us seem longer. People cross in front of him unnoticed and I find it difficult to hold my eyes on that steely stare. He's made up his mind, he knows what he wants and he's coming for it.

What makes it even better is I know what he wants too. And he knows that I know, and he knows I want to give it to him.

This isn't the first time, but it's never planned. It just seems to work out this way. Over the years, we've met this way, oh... a dozen times or so. It's never planned, it just happens. And it stays between us... a secret rendezvous.

It just happens this way, it's never planned.

Others can't know, because they wouldn't understand. We fulfill each other... each other's needs. Our needs are the same, but our desires are different.

I desire him and he desires another. So I pretend to be her, because that's what he wants. And by doing so, I get what I want.

It takes him forever to walk to me and he's here in the blink of an eye. He's standing over me, looking down. I look up into the shadowed face of the Wolverine... but I see Logan. He looks down at me... and he sees someone else.

It's an understanding we have.






*~ Desire and Dreams ~*



We leave the bar and walk in silence to your room. It's funny how you always seem to have rented a motel room nearby... must be fate.

I watch you dig into your jean pocket for the key as we approach under the seedy yellowed light outside the door. I can tell you're thinking about what to say. But we don't need to say anything... so we don't.

I watch your every movement as you find the key and insert it into the lock. The way your hair falls across your forehead in the breeze. The way your triceps bunch up with the turning of the key. The precise way you step back as you push the door open to let me enter first. The way you look to me, wondering if I'll change my mind and just walk away.

You always give me that. The chance to walk away.

But I never do. How could I? I drop my gaze as I step past you. You follow me and then you close the door on the world outside.





There's no need for small talk, not between us. We know each other too well.

I casually stroll around the room, dropping my belongings on the desk and draping my coat across the chair. I glance at you in the mirror and you just stare at me, following my every move and wondering what we're doing here.

I know you.

I offer you a smile in my reflection, but you don't respond. You just stand there with that scowl on your face and that hurt in your eyes. You don't want to be here, I know. But I'm glad you are.

I start off with a slow strip tease as I watch you through the mirror. You appreciate what you see. You always do.

I surprise you sometimes, that's what you once told me. Then we laughed and rolled on the bed some more, not really wanting to let go of each other. But you're not laughing now, and it's okay.

I smile as I approach you and you just stand there as I unbutton your shirt and strip it off of you. I rub my hands through the thick dark matte on your chest, just love the feel of it.

I kiss you softly, and you slowly begin to kiss me back. And that cold, steely woman that the rest of the world knows changes before your eyes. Her hands are gentle, her lips are soft, her arms are wanting.

I become the woman that you need behind closed doors, but only with you. And I stand before you naked as your hand rises slowly to caress the long, white flowing tresses that now cascade about my shoulders and frame my face. I smile at you softly and my blue eyes sparkle.

You are silent as I unfasten your belt and then your jeans. You watch me wordlessly as I slip off your boots and toss them aside, then slide the denim down your legs.

I take a deep breath as I watch your body become exposed before me. Beautiful... magnificently male, and my heart begins to pound in my chest with the anticipation of yet another rendezvous with you.

I step behind you, letting my long fingers scrape your arm lightly and you look down at them. Your head turns slightly to watch me out of the corner of your eye as my hands glide up and around your shoulders.

I start with a slow, wet nibble of your ear along the outside fluted rim with my tongue gently capturing your earlobe as my fingers creep around your chest from behind.

You feel my naked breasts against your back, my little velvet mound against your naked ass. Running my blunt nails over your nipples, I lick your neck up to your ear and suckle the lobe softly again.

You can feel the heat of my sex against your butt as you watch my hands roam over your torso in the mirror as I make love to you. Such tiny fingers giving such immense pleasure.

I moan softly in your ear telling you how much I love you and want you inside me. But this is just foreplay, we have all night. Don't we, Wolverine?

We're a long distance from getting horizontal at this point just because I know you like to wait for it, to be thoroughly and completely aroused. My own nipples harden against your back as my fingers descend lower to your belly, playing with the hard ridges of your abdomen, twizzling the thick hair, dipping into your navel and swirling around the rim....

I look over your shoulder at us in the mirror, and you're looking back. White hair contrasting wonderfully with the pitch blackness of yours, brown skin against your tanned white... two pairs of blue eyes meet in a reflection.

My fingers roaming lower and lower as I groan into your ear how wet and ready I am. Telling you how I want to get on my hands and knees and feel you entering me from behind the way we were meant to mate.

I slowly make my way around, making you feel alive all over. I know how sensitive your skin is, I know you better than most. I whisper to you like a lover, sometimes like a whore, but all you hear is the voice of the one you love, all you see... is a goddess.

My nails dance around your cock... around your balls, not touching directly just wisping all around on your inner thighs and pubis. You're so hard and your muscles tense and quiver with anticipation of my touch.

"How bad do you want it?" I whisper seductively, but I already know the answer.

One part of your mind wants me on my knees in front of you, taking that big hard cock straight down my throat until you scream. The other part of your mind just wants this, touching and caressing and driving you mad with desire.

You're watching in the mirror, the way we look together. I dance my fingers lightly around your erection and clear drops ooze from the tip, and your nuts draw up tight with need.

Your eyes roll over white and close slowly with the pleasure of it, and you feel my soft, silky mound grinding against your tight little ass. My breasts peaked hard and wanting against your back.

I murmur in your ear, in that husky bedroom voice of the storm queen, how good it feels when you make love to me. Reminding you how you always, and unerringly, find the buttons that make me cum over and over and over, just an endless stream of orgasms.

Truth is, we make each other fly all night long. I can because I'm a woman. You can because of that wonderful healing factor of yours. It never leaves you depleted, or me frustrated. I want you for myself, always have. But you love another.

It doesn't change the fact that we end up both collapsed from sheer exhaustion and completely sated, then fall asleep with our arms wrapped around each other. It's an understanding we have.

Then suddenly, I'm exactly where you want me to be. Kneeling in front of you with my tongue gliding out to catch the pre-cum dripping freely from your aroused manhood, my little hands on your twitching, sweaty thighs, feeling your power, feeling your strength in those bunching muscles. God....

I turn you just a little so you can watch me in the mirror. So you can see just how much I enjoy giving you the most intense pleasure you can stand. How much I enjoy giving you head, and I know how much you enjoy it too.

Your eyes leave the reflection and you look down to see me smiling up at you and seductively I lick a drop of that clear sweet fluid from your straining erection. Your stomach muscles tighten in anticipation of my touch, but I havent touched you yet, not there.

Your hand comes up and rests gently on my head. Don't know where you are right now, but I know when you look at me, you're really seeing her. Because that's the way your heart wants it, the way your soul desires it. So I pretend.

You hiss air through your teeth as I take you into my hot mouth... but I don't close around you. I let you feel my humid breath around you and you look down into my face as I gaze up at you. I love to watch you as I close. Love to see the way the sensation of it makes you shudder so profoundly.

My fingertips circle up your torso as I begin the most agonizingly slow closure possible, with as much of you in my mouth as I can manage. Shudder indeed. Your body quakes as those infinitely soft lips engulf you. Wickedly, my tongue massages the base as I slickly tweak and pluck your nipples.

So slow. So agonizingly slow. Such wonderous torture.

Your knees tremble with the extreme passion of the act, your mouth open and gasping for air. Loud groans of intense pleasure escape your throat now and then... slowly, ever so slowly I stroke you lovingly.

You force your eyes open and look to the mirror. The sight is the most beautifully erotic act you could ever imagine. The woman you love with all your heart and soul, with your cock seated firmly in her mouth, loving you so tenderly and enjoying it so much herself that she slurps it like ice cream.

God, you taste so good and you smell even better. Slightly musky, but so masculine that it makes me grunt with pleasure and greed for more. And there it is... that slow tightening in your nuts as they draw up against your body, that tightening in your stomach as your semen begins its journey through your body.

I tickle your balls lightly with my nails, just for extra stimulation as if you need it. Slow, Wolverine... nice and slow. I want to drink you up for a full five minutes. I want those lazy, gushing ejaculations you've come to love when you're with me. Only this time it's going right into my waiting, eager gullet and I'm going to empty you completely.

I want it all. And you want to give it to me, everything you are. I know it's because you imagine that I'm her, the one you truly love and that's okay... it's an understanding that we have.

You feel it coiling, you're so hard... and you want to give it all to me the way I desire it, don't you? It snakes through your belly to the base of your meaty cock as I stroke you with soft, firm lips. The way they flatten and narrow alternately around your thick, steel-hard shaft as I suck loudly, knowing the sounds heighten the pleasure for you.

Here it comes, in a massive leisurely eruption that relieves the pressure and the urgency. A breath is forced from you in a loud rasp underscored by a low growl and I ready myself to take it all.

Your hands become hard against my scalp as your fists twist in the snowy locks, your body tensing and forcing you to gasp for air. You throw your head back and shove your hips forward... god, you're so beautiful.

I love your sexuality. I want your sexuality. Give it to me... all of it. Now.

You feel it pooling in my mouth and the sensation of my throat muscles as I swallow you down. You cry out with the intense eroticism of the act. Jet after jet of smooth, creamy semen flowing out of you and into me as I drink you with such tenderness and love that you sob a little with the sheer, pure joy of it.

And when you think you've finished, I tickle your tummy then cup your balls with a light squeeze and your abdomen constricts and you give me what I ask for... just a little more. I soften my lips around you as I drive my nose into your groin, pumping and sucking and milking you for all that you possess.

Every molecule, every atom, of loving maleness that is inside of you comes out in those sensuous ripples that make you sweat and pant and howl primally at the moon. And when I've taken it all - all you can give me - you collapse to your knees and I wrap my arms about you and buoy you down on your back with your head in my lap.

I speak to you softly, soothing and calming you as you come down from great heights. I've taken all that you could give, gladly... because I love you too. But you love another. I wipe the sweat from your brow and hum softly, stroking your eyebrows and whisper to you.

"I love you, Logan."

"I love you, too 'Ro."

That's what you say, because you really do. I know you do. That's the understanding that we have. I give you what you desire... her. And when you come around again, and regain your senses, you'll make love to me as me, because that is what I desire.

"I love you, Wolverine." I say in my own voice.

"I love you, too... Raven." You mumble out in your delirium. And I look up to the mirror, and watch as my brown skin turns blue, her blue eyes turn yellow, and her flowing white mane which you love so much turns red as flame.



Desire.... passion... it's a tricky thing... isn't it?


The End
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=536