The Forbidden Desire by MysticDancer
Summary: A story about grief, betrayal, and the burning of one woman's forbidden desire!
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 13171 Read: 17123 Published: 03-04-04 Updated: 07-03-04

1. Introduction by MysticDancer

2. The Confrontation by MysticDancer

3. The Glory of Punishment by MysticDancer

4. chapter 2 the glory of punishment by MysticDancer

5. The First Intriguing Encounter by MysticDancer

6. Bathing Violet by MysticDancer

7. Their First Connection by MysticDancer

8. Change in the Atmosphere by MysticDancer

Introduction by MysticDancer
The Forbidden Desire
MysticDancer
Disclaimers: The original characters of the X-Men are not at all mine. I'm just a simple fan intrigued with their personalities.
Author's note: A story filled with betrayal and grief, but with the burning flames of a woman's forbidden desire. Could you love and be loved truly with more then one partner?
Introduction
(Ororo's Fighting Thoughts Over Her Lover)
Even the scent of his fragrance sent a quick chill of despair through her mind. Yet she yielded, then continued to let her yearning for him be known. She loved him, loved him as deeply; well almost as deeply as her husband. It was so different though. Her husband needed her; truly would lose his soul if they were apart. She felt the same for her husband, but just as she was in dyer need of her husband so was she of another man. Another man who was equally on her mind yet was not ever equally hers, or she his. It was not meant to be that way.
When she was with him even for those short moments she gave him all of her. All of her care, her only free senses, and total feeling to please him. He on the other hand, continued to be amusing and mystical toward her. She was left not to know what word to even describe his actions. Unfair, No, both were being unfair and unfaithful to the other lovers they had; even if he claimed not to love his other as she did.
Perhaps he was selfish; yet was she not also. Two lovers, two people that she shared her mind, heart, and body too?
Ororo finally concluded that he must be protecting himself. She just knew he had to feel something for her. She was enchanting, strong, but easy, and what beauty she did not have her caring was there to fill in those small areas and brighten them beyond anyone else. When she gave her heart away, it was pure and she knew only an ill-evil would deny her graceful, poisonous, infectious, and also yearn filled love.
The Confrontation by MysticDancer
Chapter 1: The Confrontation

Thanks for the reviews of encouragement! They inspire me to continue. I’m a young thang, and its hard to know that I did okay without someone else’s input. I start stories and it’s hard for me to finish. So if I ever do take a time out…it’s not my intention. I simply have WRITTER’S BLOCK! Lol…: )



This ~, means the character’s thoughts


Ororo knew once she suspected loving him, she’d give into it.
She stood before him, this time ready to let out everything,
and argue if he denied the love she was certain he had there for her.
All she had to do was fight with him and he would bend down and admit
the truth.

She looked into his hard gray eyes and tried her best not to fall soft to their blazing beauty. She dared not to look at his lips, for she knew that special smirk of his would appear also. At last after two years of secret sessions she opened her mouth.
“Why can’t you just say it?” She tried snarling at him.
This only caused him to chuckle and raise his heavy bushes of eyebrows.
“Say what Darlin’?” He was sitting at his kitchen island pilling a banana casually.
“Logan, why can’t you just give in?” Ororo’s voice dropped, and weakened to her own dismay.
Logan continued to eye her as if she had asked nothing of the ordinary. He’d had this conversation with her before and he was going to make sure the conversation was a mere repeat from the last. He was not going to give in to her. He never would and since he knew that she would never stop seeing him, he was for sure that he had nothing to worry about.
“I done told you…I won’t say it. I’ve told you before, Ororo,” He narrowed his eyes at her and opened his mouth to take the banana in.
Ororo felt hot all of a sudden and she knew he could smell her frustration and her sorrow, yet he continued to act as if it was nothing. She would not allow herself to cry.
~Suck it up, Ororo~
“If you don’t love me then I’ve wasted my time all these years with you…” She started her attack, but was quickly interrupted by Logan’s immediate come back.
“But you’re not with me! Not mine…”
Ororo crossed over to the other side and grabbed his chin. She held it firmly and made him look at her.
“Then why start it all? Why want me and not love me? For this long and…know that it will NEVER change. Why am I not wasting your time?” She asked him.
“I like it this way…I told you this before. I like you around when I get a chance to…”
“A chance Logan! Just a chance to be with me. It’ll never be anything else. How could you be satisfied with that, with each year passing by….”
Ororo asked, showing her confusion.
“Darin, it wouldn’t matter if I did or didn’t, cause thangs would still be this way.” Logan replied gruffly.
“Then I’ll do us both a favor and not come back after I leave this time.” A single tear ran down her left cheek and she turned to head up the staircase.

Logan continued to sit at the island. He tried his best not show that he was moved. He thanked God, that she didn’t have his powers. If she did then she would’ve smelt the same aroma coming off of him.
He took a glance down at the banana, and dropped it into the trashcan nearby, suddenly not hungry anymore.

Why did she always do this? She should’ve known what he was going to say, and now like the last time she was crying.
~Damnit! Damnit! ~

Logan knew he was going to have to go to her so he slowly walked out of the kitchen and turned toward the staircase, which led to the second bedroom in the condo. His room. Theirs.
“Ororo…I’m sorry…I…What are you doing?” He suddenly changed his words as he watched her going through drawers and pulling out her clothes.
“Ororo…stop joking and put them back,” Logan walked up to her and tried to grab at the hand full of satin panties that she held in her hand. She allowed him to take them, but quickly marched to the next drawer to empty out its contents.
“I’m not joking Logan. Today was my last d…” She couldn’t finish her words as she felt his grip on her arm and then her being pulled backwards.
“Logan!” She cried out in surprise.
“Ro…where are you going? You ain’t gonna leave me?” Logan asked, daringly.
“I am…I’m not going to allow you to waste your future with me anymore…Knowing we’ll never have one and that you’ll never feel for me, like I do you. You’ve just been using me for some sex mate, but now that’s going to end!” She stared at him, anger along her face.
Logan knew she was angry, but he also knew she was scared and that hurt him. She was battling with her mind, not knowing what he was going to do while he still held her firmly by the arm. He let out a mighty roar and walked her over to the bed where he slammed her down with him over her.
“You know damn well you mean more to me then some fuckin’ sex toy Ro!” He grunted as he cupped her face firmly between his hands.
“How much then Logan…how much do I mean to you?” Ororo spat as she tried to get his heavy weight off her.
“What’cha fighting me for? You know good well you can’t over power me,” Logan growled at her, taking his hands and firmly holding her down at the waist.
“Get off me!” Ororo screamed out her rage as she tried desperately to push at his shoulders.

But Logan was just too strong, his arms only firmed their grip on her sides and his body continued to move down until his nose was parallel with hers.
“You know good well you mean more to me then just sex…”Logan panted hard, he had a good hold on her, but she wasn’t weak, and he knew if she truly wanted to, she’d put up a frightful fight, but she was to hesitant to hurt him.
“Every time I look into your eyes I feel at ease and just your presence is all I need for comfort, Ro,” Logan sighed, finally she was calming down.
He then kissed her, tenderly on the cheeks.
“But you don’t love me…” She whimpered out. Ororo’s eyes once again becoming moist.
“You are the most important person in my life…” Logan hoped she’d settle for other words of affection.
“I must not be that damn important then!” Ororo snapped.
Logan’s face wrinkled again…
~Damnit Ro! ~
“God Damnit! I’m giving you all of me…Don’t you know how much I adore ya’...You’re intoxicating…”Logan breathed deeply as he suddenly kissed her lips.
At first Ororo tried to move away. She didn’t want this, she was supposed to be pissed…furious at him. How could she love him so much when all he did was break her heart? Why did she continue to live this way when she had a husband at home, who would do anything for her? He thought he loved her, she knew deep down that he thought he did, but she could see the truth. She knew he was using her, needed her to do everything for him. As if she was his mother.
All she wanted was real love, for someone to truly love her. Not care about anything but her…for once in her life.
“No...no...Logan. Stop, stop it,” She complained as she felt his moist kisses around her neck and his hands moving to her thighs.
“I smell it on ya Ro’ you want me to touch ya, to love ya, and hold ya tight. Let me.” Logan said before he pulled back up to hush her with a kiss.
He was right…in the time that she was fighting why she had brought herself in the situation she was loving his lips on her body and she always did, from the very beginning of it all…his kisses had been the second reason she had weakened and taken him for hers. His touch was the first, because that brought her comfort. Logan gave her a different kind of comfort from her husband. He made her feel dominate, yet still under his control. He made love to her always, rather it was fast or slow. The passion was always there and their skin rubbing together created the most intimate sin. She could not resist him. Even with her voice saying no…her senses betrayed it and that was all Logan needed to get her to admit defeat.
“Did you know your want for me smells so good, Darlin’?” Logan whispered into her ear before he stuck his tongue inside it and then blew.
“Ahh…Logan stop it!” Ororo tried once again to gain control.
“Do you really want me to? Huh?” Logan prodded as his hand snaked down her waistband of her navy blue sweat pants. There he massaged her thigh, before digging into her panties and then patting her pubic hairs with his palm.


Slowly she nodded her head no and moved her eyes to stare at his. Her heart raced faster as she saw her own reflection in them. Desire was written all over her face. She had come to make him admit to loving her, then with him saying no she had retreated like a dog with its tail between its legs, and now she was like a whore wanting to be fucked hard with no remorse, but she wasn’t a whore. She was just a woman that wanted someone to give themselves to her like she’d done to them. Just as she tried to be a good supporter, lover, and friend to her husband, she did the same for Logan. She was a great wife, once you took away the fact that she was a cheating wife. She was a great lover, once you took away the face that she was a cheating lover.
“Tell me what you want Darlin’…”Logan muttered as his hand moved future down in her pants to caress her sensitive skin between the warm folds of her thighs.
“I want you to love me…”She whispered as she pushed her hips up and spread her legs wider for him.
The Glory of Punishment by MysticDancer
Chapter 2 The Glory of Punishment
Author's note:Sorry I didn't put this at the beginning..I know what the directions say, I just couldn't get my computer to do it, but anyway. This story also as bad language and in the future may contain some violence and rape) Thanks again for the reviews. MysticD



A grin spread across Logan’s face. He never had a problem expressing how much he loved her when it came to his body. He was just not ready to tell her, with his voice that he did in fact love her. He loved her just as she did him. Sometimes it hurt so bad loving her and knowing that she was never going to be his wife that it made it hard for him to breathe. Logan felt like he was nothing and everything with her.
He felt like nothing because he knew she was never going leave her husband; that Mike would have to let her go, and Logan knew that wasn’t going to be in this lifetime. The guy was weak, but Logan believed he did in fact love Ororo.
Logan felt like everything because despite the dirty backstabbing that Ororo and he were doing he loved how she loved him. Any man would never want to be left alone when she expressed her emotions, especially her love. The way she played with his hair, washed his back when in the shower, how she made sure he knew exactly what he was doing before he did it, and then chastised him when she told him so….when he didn’t listen. She was like mother hen, but one thing that separated her from that was her desire that she just could not hide. A desire that was far too wrong for someone’s mother to have for their own child!
So now he stared down at her, sniffing in her fragrance of arousal. It made him happy how they could fight, but she still always wanted him in the deepest way, inside her. That was his heaven on earth, his escape, as well as his damnation. As if he was Adam and the forbidden fruit was her juicy womanhood. He was anxious for when God would call them forward.
He gazed at her body and had seen her before many times in her sweat suits. He liked her that way, because when she pranced around his house it made her seem like she was laid back, like she lived with him. She was also sexy due to the fact that it made her appear comfortable and she appeared comfortable in everything she wore, even her pants, and skirt suits that she wore with her three inch heels at Xavier’s school.
“How do you want it?” He asked her harshly as he let his hand inside her panties massage at the glazed lips.
He studied her trying to fight back moans that his hand was causing her. Her eyes were growing hazy and her lids slowly went down.
“I don’t care Logan…I just want to feel you so bad,” Ororo admitted softly as she slowly rocked her hips against his index and middle finger, which was sliding up and down, tingling her clitoris.
Logan nodded his head, understandingly. Since she did not care he knew exactly what he was going to do to her, punish her for fearing him. He was still greatly upset that she, for a split second feared that he might hurt her. Taking his other hand off of her knee he balled up is fist and then spread out all of his fingers and one long, sharp-like bladed claw. He cautiously brought it up to her chest and pressed just enough for the material to separate. He did this all the way down the navy sweat shirt fascinated by how easily the cotton then slid down the sides of her, exposing her breast and stomach. He withdrew his claw for a moment to study the way her stomach rhythmically went up and down. He leaned down to plant kisses where the shirt was split, taking in deep sniffs of her body.
“Yeah, I like that smell.” Logan glanced up to tell her quickly before he went back to kissing at her collar bone.
“Oh…Logan…”
“No…ssshhh. Don’t talk.” Logan instructed her as he brought both his hands up to grip her melon sized breast. He caressed them with his dry, hard hands. The softness of her skin made them even more sensitive to his rough touches and it was hard for her to told back a moan when he administered his massages. Then he brought them together and bent his face forward. First he rubbed his face between their cleavage; his stubble scratching them and tickling Ororo’s nerves. She marveled at how he paid attention to her body, all the signs of it and tried things that she would’ve never imagined to make their experience enjoyable. It also made it memorable; for she had often tried to remember everything that he did to her body while Mike hurriedly delivered services.
Logan opened his mouth, suddenly hungry again. He didn’t know if it was because he had wasted that banana downstairs or what, nor did he care. Ororo tasted better then anything and he always got his full of her. The best thing was she didn’t need to be refrigerated; re heated, nor wrapped up. She was always fresh to be eaten and re eaten.
He brought his open mouth down on her already perked dark nipple.
Ororo took in a sharp inhale before she released her moan.
“I told ya to be quiet.” Logan stated bitterly before he went back again and this time bit at the tip of the dark chocolate nipple.
Ororo winced in pain, but held in her displeasure. She now knew what he was doing. She calmed herself and tried to focus on staying mute. It was going to be hard since Logan knew actually everything that made her scream with ecstasy.
Logan grinned at her when her face changed from calm to alert. He went back to the breast and then began putting it in and bobbing it out of his mouth, until he had had enough of and began to suck on it. He used his mouth to cover the nipple and keep it heated with his breath, while he flicked at the peak of the nipple with his tongue. Ororo’s legs spread even wider and caused Logan’s head to drop further down on it. He paid attention to both breast. To which one he didn’t suck on, he rubbed and softly pinched at the nipple.
Just feeling Ororo’s body moving around excitedly made him just as excited but he had to remember that this session was for punishment as well. He was going to fuck the hell out of her soon enough.
“Ahh…”Ororo softly let it out, lost in a world of her own; at least until the bite Logan gave her on her collar bone yanked her back.
~OUGH! ~
Logan chuckled to himself.
“Feel good, Darlin?” Logan asked her when he saw her eyes widen.
Ororo frowned, but then quickly grinned back at him.
He placed his hands along her pants’ waist band and pulled down while his tongue drifted down her stomach. He rubbed at her pearly blue ball belly button ring and then along her hip line. He moaned as her smell became stronger the further down he went. At last at the white curls of pubic hairs. She was a fascinatingly beautiful woman. Exotic. The white blended well with her walnut colored skin.
He was well rested on his knees on the floor with Ororo’s ass on the edge of the bed; her legs draped down along the green bed spread. Logan tried to compare her to a naked goddess lying in a field of young grass. After removing the rest of her pants he began to massage her left foot. Rounding the ankle and then running his hand up and down the length. The then used his fingers individually.
Ororo laughed out now. She was ticklish at the feet and for her out burst Logan leaned his head into her thighs…
“Oh...No Logan! That’s not fair…” Ororo tried to protest and reached down to pull his head away.
“Life ain’t fair, Ro’.” Logan said matter of factly.
He kissed her delicately for a few moments. Tricking her to calming down and once she settled back down he made another assault in her inner thigh.
“Ahh!” She cried out in pain only forcing Logan to repeat it.
“Why are you doing this?” Ororo tried to reason, but Logan’s only reply was another bite on the opposite thigh.
“Now to get down to business,” His voice rumbled and once again he balled up his fist, spread his fingers, and a single claw shot up. He brought it to the thin strap of her see through thong, brought it under, and the garment. It slipped from her body enough for Logan to then rip the rest off.
Logan couldn’t wait for this. He knew plenty of nibbling was going to occur once he started to talk to her pussy, but to continue the teasing.
Him teasing her, hearing her moans, and telling him how good he felt only made him more aroused. His dick was already rock hard. So when he finished rubbing her right foot he began to kiss up her calf, holding it with his left hand, while with his right he pumped his cock.
Though she could not make noises he could and he groaned occasionally, delighting in how much she turned him on. The kissing of her calf only brought him up to her knee and then thigh. At last he was face to face with her pussy lips. Yes! It glistened with moister and if Logan looked long and hard he could see it throbbing, yearning for some attention. He almost regretted what he did next. Instead of diving in to her womanly need he hoped over to the next thigh!
“Logan please!” Ororo called out to him as she tried bringing her hips up; showing him how much she was ready.
He was half way down her leg where he took another sharp bite at the side of her knee.
~Ouch damn you! ~
Up again he went without response, this time he was going to control it.
~Yes, you’ve waited long enough. ~
He smiled right before he zeroed in and brought his hands up to keep her legs apart. This time his tongue stretched out as long as he could so its tip could stroke her supersensitive clitoris.
chapter 2 the glory of punishment by MysticDancer
The Glory of Punishment 2

Author’s Note: Thanks for the reviews so far. It keeps me going. I’ve thought of some more things to add and I hope for all those out there that have waited that this next installment will have been worth it.
For Nienna…yes this story has been posted on fanfiction.net too, but no I haven’t modified anything to what is posted here. One of my previous stories (TDBDCT) was posted there, but since as been removed. I guess it was beyond its R rating. : ) (that story also didn’t include handcuffs). Sorry for the confusion.


Her jolting up was exactly what Logan was expecting and he stroked her delightful pussy again.
“Like that huh?” He tightened his hand on her thigh to keep her still as he rubbed continuously at his member. He didn’t know how long was going to keep it up. The punishment was for her, not for him, but he could hold out a little longer, just enough to make her beg once more.
“Ahhh...Mmm,” Ororo tried her best to muffle her moans, but it was no use. Logan’s massaging tongue was giving her pussy and crack a wonderful licking.
Suddenly he stopped and Ororo opened her eyes. The look of bewilderment was plastered onto her face.
It didn’t take her long to discover what was coming next. There standing between her legs was a magnificent body that housed in the center a glorious meaty dick. Its head was red as fire and it looked as if it were in pain, and angry. It was demanding entrance and she watched as Logan pressed his hips forward, rubbing his cock along her lifted left thigh. The heat from his furious cock burned and caused her to gasp.
“Turn around, Ro.” Logan suddenly growled at her.
Ororo’s eyes moved up to study his suddenly changed face. He was not joking, as the lines of his face tightened and his breaths became deep and heavy.
She did as told, but to slowly for he smacked her ass cheek making her shriek.
She got on her hands and lifted her legs to rest on her knees. Her heart raced her excitement as she left him rubbing his hands on her two butt cheeks also grinding his dick between her moist folds. She longed for him to enter her.
“Do it Logan…oh…”She moaned as he felt the head of him pushing forward.

Logan couldn’t understand how whatever he had left was controlling him from sliding immediately inside her and bursting his seed inside her heated tunnel. He took his hand, gripped his cock and massaged its head along the back of her.
“Mmmm…more Logan, Goddess,” Ororo suddenly begged.
With her calling to him and the good feel of her womanly nature that was all that was left to hold Logan at bay. He released his control, moved his hand to her waist and jerked her into him.
“Uuuhhhh,” Her tight fitting around him caused him to shiver and shameless he let her hear what it did to him.
Ororo too had let out a cry of joy and suddenly her voice was caught in her throat.
He gave her no time to release it as he brought his body onto the bed and began to penetrate forcibly.
“Good, God Ro’ you feel so good,” He bellowed as he continued his harsh thrust into her over and over again.
“Mm, Logan don’t stop…” Ororo felt her eyes burning and she knew she was going to cry if he kept at his merciless diving.
“Ro…” He called to her as he moved his chest on top of her back, but did not respond. Again she was back in that world where she was doing nothing, but floating on the waves of pleasure.
“Ro!” Logan beckoned again as he reached up and grabbed at her hair.
“Ahh…Yes…”Ororo gasped out.
“You trust me?”
His sudden question clashed with her alternate state.
“Yes,” She moaned out as he began to grind his hips inside her now.
“You’re mine?”
She didn’t answer, once again being pulled back into that world.
Logan tugged a little more.
“Un huh…yes. I’m yours! I love you Goddess sake!” She screamed out as she began to take on a larger wave.
“Ohh…ahh.” She suddenly bucked as her climax was nearing.
He began to pull out slowly and then rapidly pump back in; the wetness allowing him to enjoy the deepest part of her. He let her damped hair go, moved it to the side, and tried to reach her ear.
“Ro…do you know what you’re doing ta me? Do ya even feel anything close to what I’m feelin? I…I keep wanting more and more. To take ya over and over. Fuck ya over and over…”
She just couldn’t hold onto his weight on top of her any longer and her knees clasped. Logan lifted from atop her and just as quickly turned her over, and made his way back between her legs, inside her juices.
“Let me cum inside ya… I wanna feel you up with me over an over…”Logan talked to her as he began to grope at her neck and shoulder.
“Ro…” He swallowed and then gasped out.
“Yes…”Ororo whispered out to him. Her hands had been combed into his sweat dripping black hair.
He moved his hands down her sides and lifted her ass, pushing it and making it meet with his thrusts. This caused his dick to only go deeper inside and oh how they loved this.
“I would never hurt ya…I’d never hu…”Logan could not finish his sentence for he had pumped to his last as he suddenly felt his dick throb its last and expel inside her.


After falling asleep in each others arms the two just laid together, in the dank sheets. She turned to his alarm clock and with a heavy heart brushed his wild hair from his forehead to plant a kiss there.
“When’s the next time I’ll see ya?” Was all he asked.
His chest was so heavy that it pained him. He always got this feeling when it was time for them to separate. He knew there was no use whimpering about it. It wasn’t going to change a thing. She was worth it, whatever the time they had together. He just simply decided to look forward to the next time, because he knew she would always come back. She always did and he was always, will always be there with open arms.
The First Intriguing Encounter by MysticDancer
The First Intriguing Encounter
(Three years ago)

Mike Glenn was an average man. He grew up in North Carolina, but chose to move to New York City to attend a simple community college. After two years he had made up his mind about what he wanted to be by joining New York’s police academy. He graduated and found himself a wife all by the age of 25.
Everything was normal at the beginning. He’d quickly been promoted to Corporal after only one year on duty. He’d busted a heavy gang group that had been causing terror, but this was not your average human gangs. These were the mutants. Young ones; but they’d been vandalizing, rapping, stealing, and even had killed an officer in their three year spend of existence. None of the members were over 18.
The group consisted of seven. All of them had unbelievable powers from one changing their voice to another multiplying their ligaments.
Mike was indeed stunned, but not over whelmed. He managed, with the assistance of three other newbie’s to gather up evidence, enough to have all of them locked up in Stewart’s Hall. A special kind of jail built to house the unique clan of trouble makers.
The building was built in 2010 and could house over twenty thousand inmates. It had cost the United States a fortune, but Europe and Canada tipped in ten million each to help due to their escalating problems with “the different”; which was their term for mutants.
Out of the seven gang members, four were females, two pregnant and one already with a five year old. This disguised Mike and he openly bitched to the captured eighteen year old mother of his thoughts as she was brought into Department 108, district 7, Mike’s place of work.
With the mother going along to Stewart Hall and no one going to claim the child a message was sent to Charles Xavier. He owned a campus built for the mutants. The Charles Xavier Institute for the Gifted took in plenty of unwanted mutant children and with the child’s mother about to be locked up and sent over seas; because Stewart Hall was on a far off island in the Pacific, the child would be placed there.
Mike curtly demanded that the mother rethink about her rights to the youngster. Both knew once found guilty of a crime no matter how petty as stealing a candy bar, if you were a mutant the minimum jail time was eight years. The law had to start cracking down on the punishments on mutants. They just weren’t equal no matter what you wanted to believe. So Mike watched the sobbing mother sign over all her rights to the child without showing an ounce of pity.
After holding the seven criminals for 48 hours they were quickly transported to Texas where their trails would take place. Mutant trials were never done in the same state as the crime; simply because odds were always against them to the local jury and even the judge.
Placed in a ceil like a criminal, the five year old was left behind awaiting her future. She waited inside there for three days, alone. Many of the officers over looked her as if she was apart of the bare white wall that she stood behind. She was given peanut butter cracks and soda for nourishment, but this got no companionship. Only two officers decided to ask her what her name was, but she only growled at them. She figured if they treated her like a caged animal then that was how she was going to act.
After the long hours two people came for her. It was at this time Mike met his future wife, Ororo Monroe and Logan… Mike never got his last name. He remembered sitting at his deck and watching Logan come inside with the strange partner. He recognized Logan immediately because he had came to pick up the last scrub, but the other one his eyes had never graced. He was intrigued by her.
He couldn’t remember what caught his eyes first. Her nice slender hazelnut legs, that long white cotton hair, or was it those sea blue eyes? Either which, she marched in with Logan, her smooth transaction of it causing her flared out flower printed skirt to move side to side. Her face wore no smile, but it was calm with her puffy sized lips slightly parted. Her hands were crossed around her nicely sized chest as if she wanted to rush this confrontation.
“This way, Darlin’.” Mike heard Logan’s rumbled voice as he instructed the graceful being to follow him. His eyes followed their every move until they halted right in front of his deck.
“All right, where’s the kid?” Logan demanded of Mike.
“No hello, how may I help you?” Mike smirked and then he nodded his head to his right, directing them to look inside the ceil close by.
His face didn’t change at all as he saw Logan’s eyes narrow and the white haired woman drop her mouth.
“What’cha got her locked up for?” Logan rumbled out, as he quickly slammed his arms onto Mike’s deck. The thick veins from them were clearly apparent with his short-sleeved shirt.
“Where else were we to put her?” Mike asked.
“Get her out, Mr. Glenn.” Ororo suddenly spoke up.
Mike was frozen in his seat as a quick tingle rushed through him, a feeling he had never felt before when looking into someone’s eyes.
“Now!” She yelled out, shocking him.
He tried to maintain his cool,” How you know my name?” He asked, pulling open his draw for the keys.
“Rick wasn’t here so fat boy over there told us to come this way.” Logan answered and suddenly he sniffed the air and then his face went back to its usually snarl.
“Well usually I know people who know me,” Mike rose up and started for the girl's confinement.
“Ororo...” She sighed out as if irritated.
“Interesting, no last name?” Mike turned to smile at her.
“Humph,” was all Ororo offered him.
She couldn’t stand how they mistreated them. Humans had suddenly grown indecent and ruthless. She couldn’t understand why they showed so little compassion to even the innocent.
As they came nearer Ororo and Logan could clearly see how much the child needed them. She was in a far off corner, trying to hide behind the toilet. Her copper hair was clearly knotted and her clothing unattended too.
“You’ve done nothing for her?” Ororo softly said trying her best not to burst into tears at the sight.
“They never do, Darlin. They think they’ll get the cuddies or somethin’ trying to do what’s right.” Logan suddenly reached out a hand and began to rub at Ororo’s shoulder.
“Actually, she just might have some cuddies. She smells horrible; like she’s shitted herself. You’d think a five year old would know what a toilet is by now.”
Logan instantly roared out and moved to strike at Mike, but Ororo stuck out her thin arm and surprisingly held Logan in place.
“Calm yourself,” Her voice rising a notch or two,” We’d be wasting our time trying to explain how a ‘normal’ five year old would act in a strange surrounding after their mother has been taken away.”
She turned to Mike her piercing eyes, he could swear weren’t a color at all, scared him.
“Unlock her now!” She ordered and Mike did so with quivering hands.
The bared doors were pulled out and Ororo quickly stepped inside. She could smell the funk from the child’s accidents, but trained herself not to be deterred from reaching out and taking her.
“Come on now. You’re coming with us.”
The girl looked up casting purple eyes and only growled at Ororo.
“We’re not going to hurt you. We’re going to take care of you now. No one…”
Ororo suddenly stopped her consoling as Logan stepped in behind her and he suddenly growled back at the youngster. The little girl eyed them both and stopped her growling. She studied Logan for a moment and then she reached forward and threw herself onto Ororo. Ororo gathered her up and then without a word to Mike, left Department 108, district 7.
As they left Mike returned to his deck, his eyes following them out just as intensely as they’d followed them in. He didn’t know what had came over him, he knew the entire time he smelled Ororo’s faint fragrance and he continued to sniff in the police department as if the more he did it the more he’d remember its comforting aroma.
Never had he experienced such a yearning to be near a woman. He wished he could start all over again, wished she’d came alone for the child. Whenever Logan came by Mike’s mouth took on distaste and his hair stood on end watching the large man sniff about the air and snarl all the time.
He wanted to find out more about this Ororo Munroe, wanted to know everything about her, from where she grew up, what she liked to eat, and what fabric of panties she liked to wear. Satin, silk, or just plan cotton.
“Yo! Mike are you dropping spit on that paper, Man!”
Mike looked away from the door and turned to his partner, Robert Conroy.
“You weren’t checking out that mutant were ya?” Robert laughed out and so did the rest of the department.
Mike realized that he’d been looking at the doorway longer then he had thought. How could such a creature affect him like that? He just couldn’t understand.
“Here man,” Robert tossed a card onto his desk. Mike picked up the business card and read it. Charles Xavier Institute for the Gifted. There was a number, two actually on the bottom and a fax number.
“What’s this for?” Mike looked up at Robert, dumbfounded.
“To call, bitch! I can tell by the way you were looking at that piece that you want it,” Robert spoke.
The department laughed out loud again.
“I’m not calling any one.” Mike retorted as he turned around in his chair, trying to dismiss the activity playing about the department. Secretly he was embarrassed, but not enough to slip the business card into his pocket as he rose up.
“I’m going to the bathroom.” He lied.
He headed in the direction of the locker room. There he proceeded down the last row to the top locker at the far off corner. He turned the dial to the lock and once entering in the correct code opened it. He reached inside and pulled out his cell phone.
“Hey man, I didn’t mean to make that much of a fuss.”
Mike quickly turned to see Robert headed in his direction. He grinned at the tall six foot two Asian and the smile was reflected across Robert’s lips.
“Oh, it wasn’t nothing. I was looking pretty hard.” Mike admitted.
He knew his partner knew him better then the others. It was okay to revile the truth to him. They had been assigned to each other almost as soon as they entered the doors of the department. The chief believed that they would be prefect together since they both graduated from the academy at the same time. His thoughts were accurate; Robert and Mike were like brothers off the job and on. They went out together during their free time and protected each other when it came down to business.
“Well man she was pretty good looking. Liked those legs, too.” Robert nodded his head.
“They were great, huh,” Mike continued to grin as he began pressing buttons on his phone.
“Oh the whole deal was sweet, didn’t look like your interaction was though.”
“Yeah well I can’t help it if she don’t like the way we do our job.” Mike glanced up briefly to eye Robert.
“Hey man, that is you guys not me. I wouldn’t have put that kid in there either. Hell, if I saw rose in there I’d probably want to pull out my gun.”
Rose was to be Robert’s future daughter. His wife Rita was seven months pregnant and both parents were excited about the new comer.
“So, what are you doing?”
“What does it look like?”
“What does it look lack!” Robert chuckled, "You and that accent. I guess it will never go a way!”
Mike only rolled his eyes,” I’m putting the number into my phone. She might like other things that I do besides what I carry on around here.”
Robert nodded,” That is true, but I thought you know…You didn’t like mutants.”
“I don’t, but what’s wrong with a bit of nookie here and there.” Mike’s grin turned into a mischievous smirk and one of his eyebrows lifted up high.
“You better be careful man, but have fun.” Robert warned before he got up and walked out of the locker room, Mike followed shortly after.
Bathing Violet by MysticDancer
Cleaning up Violet



Logan watched her in the bathroom brushing at the small girl’s wet hair. Since arriving at the mansion both had assigned themselves into making sure the little one was taken care off. Ororo sent her soiled cloths to the laundry room and then wrapped her nude body into a towel before bringing her up stairs into one of the many bathrooms. Logan had silently followed behind her the entire time. He had managed to find her a pair of purple flannel pajamas and surprisingly they went well with the young girl’s eyes. Now, calmly he leaned against the sink’s cabinet studying the slow and steady hand of Ororo moving the comb through the long rich brownish hair of the naked girl in the bubbly bath tube.
He couldn’t believe the feeling that had some how stirred in him. He was enjoying watching Ororo mother the girl and suddenly he felt like the protective dad keeping watch over his precious brew.
“So what’s your name?” Ororo softly asked the child as she placed the comb on the side of the tube and reached for the sponge and soap bar.
“Nolap….” She said gently.
“No lap?” Logan’s eyebrows lifted in surprise. He was thinking the same thing as Ororo.
“That’s what Mom called me. She said I was too big to get in her lap.”
“What else did she call you?” Ororo tilted her head and smiled. She liked the new kid despite the fact that she knew nothing about her. The child wouldn’t talk unless you spoke to her and throughout the entire ride when you did talk to her she either ignored you or growled, that is until Logan pulled the Cobra Mustang over and showed off his fangs.
“You cut that crap out!” He suddenly yelled.
“Logan! Must you yell at her like that? She’s been through enough.”
“Whatever…I ain’t spoiling no body. We ain’t gonna hurt her. The sooner she realizes that the better I can concentrate on driving then listening to you asking her a bunch of questions and hearing her respond back like a damn dog.” Logan grumbled.
As soon as he said this the little girl giggled and began to bark like a true dog and Logan could do nothing but look in her direction, sitting in Ororo’s lap, and he grinned back at her before sticking his tongue out in her direction.

Now she was starting to open up to them. Which was good, it let Logan and Ororo know that she was relaxing and trying to become familiar. This was going to be her new home and the start of a new chapter in her life.

“Oh, she called me Big Head and Dumb sometimes too,” The girl grinned, proud of her other names. The adults could clearly see that she knew nothing of their meaning.
She was a cute little one, once she was cleaned up. She had a pretty little round face with enough cheeks to go around. Her long copper hair was well grown beyond her shoulders and when she smiled two dimples appeared on each side of her face.
“Well here we’re going to call you Violet. Will that be fine with you?” Ororo asked while dipping the sponge into the water and then squeezing it on top of her head.
“Okay.”
The bathroom filled into silence for a moment and Logan couldn’t help but notice how pleasant the two females looked together.
“So Ro’ you gonna have some babies?” Logan suddenly asked what came into his clouded mind.
“Mmmm Hmmm.” Ororo nodded her head.
She’d always wanted children, but with a husband first. She had neither at the moment, but she could wait.
“Thought so. You look like you’d be great with them. I mean you are to the other brats around here, just never seen ya bathing one before.”
Ororo laughed at this lightly.
“Not too many little ones around here for me to bathe. Besides I thought it be nice to show Violet here some nice gestures since she lacked them. You’re not so bad yourself, once you open up and stop being so stiff.” Ororo grinned at him in mockery,” So…do you plan to have any children?”
Logan’s eyes widened and he quickly shook his head no.
“Hell no,” He responded, just as quickly.
“Why not? You manage to hang with the older ones around here.”
“Yeah I guess I do, but they ain’t mine. Half of them would be done for if they were. Besides…don’t want no woman, they’re included with kids.” Logan openly spoke.
“You have a point there.” Ororo softly said before reaching to pull the laver done, draining the water.
“Could you hand me a towel.” Ororo then instructed Logan.
He did as said, but when he tapped her on the shoulders she didn’t take it.
“Here.”
“Oh, sorry. I have to go, could you dry her off. I’m going to go ahead and fix her a quick can of soup before we send her to bed.”
“You want me to dry her?” Logan frowned.
“Please.” Ororo pleaded showing off a glorious smile.
“Ppppllleeeaassse!” Violet echoed out.
“Whatever,” Logan grunted as he stepped in and opened the towel to grab Violet.
“Thanks Logan. Just dress her and then walk her down stairs when you’re done.”
“Yeah, yeah, I got ya.”
Ororo left the bathroom and Logan could hear her soft steps going down stairs.
“Are you two going to take care of me now?”

Logan turned to the child who had grabbed the towel from his hands.
“Well, I guess you could say that. A lot of new people are going to be caring for you. You ain’t gonna be alone here, kid.” Logan knelt down and faced her.
“Why did I have to come here? I wasn’t alone where I used to be. Will Mommy be here too?”
“Naw, kid. I’m sorry, but you might never see your mom again, but listen to me okay...” Logan quickly tried to think of something to say. He knew she was about to cry,” Everyone here will…”
“Is the white haired woman my mom now?” Violet suddenly cut him off.
“Listen kid…I.”
“She’s real nice and I like you too, even though you smell funny.”
When she said this Logan frowned at her and lifted his eyebrows. ~This kid had the nerve to tell him he smelt bad after what they went through to clean her up. ~ He then turned his head to smell at his shirt. He couldn’t smell anything odd. Why hadn’t Ororo stated anything?
“Yeah, both of you actually smell funny, like outside.” Violet smiled, finally able to relate their scent to something.
“Oh…well Ororo and I kinda have a connection with outside.” Logan answered with a grin.
He reached in and directed her to turn around so he could dry her back.
“What’s a connection?” She asked him as she did as instructed.
“Oh I don’t know…it’s kinda like a bonding. You know what that means?”
She nodded her head, but Logan could tell she didn’t.
“It’s like being apart of something, that’s all. Ororo and I are a part with nature.”
“Oh…So what am I apart of?” Violet asked him as she turned around and put her arm through the sleeve of the shirt.
For a moment Logan didn’t answer, again thinking of a way to answer her and make her understand.
“You’re apart of here. Yeah, you belong here.” Logan smiled, saying to himself that this was something Ororo would’ve said. He grabbed at the pants and opened them up for her to step into.
“Don’t I gotta put on my panties first?” Violet frowned.
“Well excuse me okay! I don’t dress little girls normally.” Logan snarled at her.
“Well don’t you wear underwear before you wear pants?” Violet retorted to him.
Logan couldn’t believe this, was she getting fresh with him? Oh hell no!
“Whatever kid, here.” He tossed her underwear at her and it hit her square in the face.
“You’re nothing but a big fat hair ball!” Violet screamed at him as she picked up her panties and tried to put them on. She was struggling to get her legs inside of the holes and she instinctively reached out and put one of her hands on Logan’s shoulders to get some balance.
“Listen kid, I don’t gotta take this from you.” Logan suddenly huffed out.
“I’ll tell your girlfriend on you.” Violet said sing-song like and then she stuck her tongue out.
“What girlfriend?”
“The white haired lady.” She said matter of fact.
“Well I got news for you kid. Ororo ain’t my girlfriend and even if she was she wasn’t going to do anything to me”
“Ohhh so you want her to be your girlfriend!” Violet giggled.
“I didn’t say that…”Logan immediately threw out as he grabbed for her pants once again, but he suddenly blinked and an image of Ororo and him cuddled together in bed came into his mind.
“You like Oreo! You like Oreo! Ha, ha, ha!” Violet giggled out.
“Just put your pants on so we can get outta here.” Logan demanded.
“Say please!” Violet smirked.
“Hell no…” Logan frowned at her.
“Hell yes!” Violet frowned back.
“Don’t say that word.” Logan told her.
Violet’s face became bewildered,” Why not? You say it?”
“Only grown people can, and you ain’t grown! Now put your pants on.” Logan got up and folded his arms across his chest.
“But...I need help.” Violet spoke in a whiny voice.
“Can’t you do anything on your own?” Logan eyed her disapprovingly, but he again knelt down to assist.
“I’m only five!” Violet rowed her eyes at him and leaned into his shoulder once more.
~No way is this kid getting fresh with me again! ~
Their First Connection by MysticDancer
Their First Connection


“So was she much putting down to sleep?” Logan asked as he went behind the bar cabinet and opened the tiny refrigerator that housed a couple of canned beers and sodas.
“Ya want one?” He asked suddenly toward Ororo who was seated comfortable on the nearby couch. She shook her head no, but with a kind smile.
“She was alright once I told her that there was a night light in the joining bathroom.”
Logan nodded his head and went to the couch and handed Ororo a Coke instead.
“Thanks.”
“Yeah, figured you had to be thirsty, even if not for a Miller.”
She opened the can took a quick swig and then sighed. It was a peaceful evening. Everyone was in bed or at least settling down. All the lights of the mansion were out except for the room they were in. The Relaxing Room was what they called it. It housed a couple of black leather chairs, a television, pool table, fireplace, and the black leather bar in the far off corner.
“She’s a character that one.” Logan said out loud with a smirk.

Ororo nodded her head,” She is, she calls me Oreo?”
“Yeah, she was calling you that in the bathroom. She called ya my girlfriend too.” Logan lowered his voice a notch or two to see if Ororo would be interested in his last statement. To his delight, she was.

“Oh, she did now?” Ororo arched an eyebrow showing her interest.
“Yeah, but I told her you weren’t.”
“Did you tell her that the real girlfriend didn’t have white hair, but red?” Ororo snickered as she replied this.
“Ahh, Ro’ is that some jealousy I hear?” Logan chuckled, turned toward her, and stretched his free hand out to rest on her shoulder.

“No, none at all. Why would I be?” Ororo’s voice suddenly became serious as she turned to face him.
“Cause I show her all the attention and not you,” He smirked at her before he reached out to rub at her shoulder.

“Logan, I find your display of attention toward Jean quit childish. She’s a married woman and no matter how often she may smile or say thank you to your sexual comments, I assure you her partner in bed and else where will forever be Scott.”

“Humph…Ya don’t gotta tell me that Ro’ I already knew that. I just like messin with her sometimes that’s all…”
“Sometimes?” Ororo giggled,” How about ‘every time’ you see her?”

“Ah. Alright, maybe I do, but if you didn’t stay so hidden and silent all the damn time then maybe I’d focus some on you.” Logan’s hand slowly glided to Ororo’s neck, where his dry fingers began to gently run along the smooth skin.

“That’s really not necessary Logan. I don’t need any attention to feel good. I’m fine with myself completely.” Ororo turned to him, her eyes locked with his smoky grey ones.

She was enjoying his soft touches along her neck and she picked up quickly to the change of pattern in her breathing. Logan did too and he stared right back at her with such intenseness that Ororo had to turn away.

“You don’t gotta turn away from me darling cause you feeling just a little bit moved by me touchin ya.”

She said nothing but sighed and tried to appear as relaxed as she could. But she wasn’t. She never expected for this to happen and her awkward breathing was because of this sudden surprising attraction that she was faced with. She always found Logan’s inconsiderate appearance admiring and lusting. She desired him from afar, never planning to ever have to be confronted with it, especially by Logan in person. She was being affected by Logan’s attention, affected just like she believed Jean must be for the little moments that Logan and her engaged in quick contact. He was a very deep man and thrilling up close, like he was now.
“You know something Darlin’?”
“What?” Ororo turned to face him again.
“I can see your nipples poking out for me through that sweater of yours.” He grinned as if he’d won a valuable prize.

Ororo only smiled at him in return and took another sip of her Coke. She decided that it was past her bed time and she rose to go upstairs, but before she did, with a sharp feeling of daring she leaned in and kissed Logan on his nose.

He was indeed impressed by this move, more shocked though and he watched her get up, spellbound by her sudden witchcraft she had preformed on him.

“Good night Logan. Maybe my nipples are poked out for you, but I can control my desire much better then you’d imagine. You see, maybe I’ve always been fond of you, for you are a sexy man. If you weren’t sniffing under the wrong woman all the time, maybe you’d realize that the woman in heat for you is the one that’s hidden and silent. Maybe your nose has been misleading you.” She grinned at him and even blew him a kiss before she sassily walked out of the room, leaving Logan with his mouth open in astonishment.
~Wow~
Logan stayed down stairs for sometime. He drunk another beer and pondered over Ororo and his conversation. He thought for sure that he had her wet and feeling shaken, but it was he who had been. So, the mighty Ororo was indeed a woman, well she had to be if she admitted to looking, scanning him.

~Least, she likes what she see~

His smile couldn’t have been any wider on his face as he leaned back against the cushions on the leather love seat and thought about how nice Ororo looked. Ten times better up close and personal then from afar. Hell, up close he realized she had a prefect set of breast. Yep…and ass too!”
Change in the Atmosphere by MysticDancer
CHANGE IN THE ATMOSPHERE




For three days straight Jean noticed something odd going on in the atmosphere.
Things just seemed unbalanced. She thought over this strange new feeling for a while until she realized that she could breathe, eat, walk by, and bend over in front of Logan without as much of a whistle from him. The regular pattern of someone’s interest in her she realized was different.
She began to study him like he’d studied her and though she couldn’t deny that it was wrong for her to be lurking about over him when she was married to Scott, who lived under the same roof as them all, she couldn’t stop until she could see what was going on with Logan. He was acting different around her. Acting…normal and it disturbed her.
He’d watch her walk into the kitchen and he’d greet her cordially, no sexy comments or even getting up to accidentally brush up against her arm. She’d greet him back and couldn’t help but stare awkwardly at his strange behavior.
“What?” He smirked at her innocently.
“Nothing…just thought you’d have something else to say.” Jean responded trying to smile at him. She knew a lot of her facial expressions turned him on maybe a kinky smirk would warm him up. To her dismay it did nothing at all.
“No, just hi.” Logan nodded at her and left the kitchen with an apple and a knife.
She stared behind him completely feeling foolish.
She wanted to read his mind, but decided against it. She knew better then that. Jean was not that curious, but she was curious enough to follow him.
Down the long hallway she managed to hear his heavy foot steps and turned the corner only to be walking down another hallway. It was on of the teaching wings; English and Science mainly. The labs were the first four doors on either side and then at the end towards the left were the English rooms, were Ororo reined that territory. Jean watched as Logan strutted to the very end and open Ororo’s classroom door; with apple and the knife still in his hands.
Jean was totally baffled. What was he doing in Ororo’s room? She decided to continue her investigation. She quietly paced the large dark hallway. She could hear faint talking get louder as she crept on.
“Why thank you, Logan, but really it’s not necessary.” Jean heard Ororo’s soft voice.
“Ah wasn’t no problem, besides I figured if it was too much for you to eat then we could share.”
Jean’s eyes widened. No way was that Logan trying to flirt with Ororo. Ororo, her best friend. The one who could care less about men and all she ever wants to do is grade papers and plant flowers. Ororo who doesn’t say anything but hello to Logan and disregards him afterwards. Ororo who…has a lovely soft voice, smooth skin and a shape that could equally match Jean’s…if everyone wasn’t always looking at a certain red head like herself.
~Well, well, well…Logan’s discovered a new beauty. ~
Jean was genuinely happy, but also sharply alarmed. Logan wasn’t going to get much out of Ororo…at least not what he gets out of her. Ororo wasn’t going to blow kisses and make sexual comments right back, hell Jean was surprised that Ororo hadn’t politely asked him to leave after refusing the apple.
She reached the door pressing her back along the wall and continued to listen in on the chit-chat.

“It’s good and hard,” She hard Ororo say and Jean could only guess what she was talking about.
She heard plenty of shifting noises and suddenly she felt herself blush in embarrassment.
What were they DOING IN THERE!
“Yeah I like’em juicy like that. Apples taste better bitter sweet and crunchy.” Logan responded to Ororo as he sliced off another piece with the knife and tried to feed her himself.
Ororo eyed him seductively but reached for the piece with her hands and took a small bite from it.
“Ya know something.” Logan started.
“What?” Ororo asked.
“You look good early in the morning.”
Ororo lifted an eyebrow wanting him to continue.
Logan decided to get comfortable. He took it upon himself to move a pen, but sat down on top of the papers she was trying to grade.
He grinned at her while Ororo frowned slightly at him being mischievous.
“What I’m saying is some people just don’t look right early in the morning. Most girls gotta come of their room wearing make-up and shit, but you almost look like you don’t get much on. You know most girls cake that crap on their like it’s…”
“I’m not wearing make-up.” Ororo interrupted him as she reached for her pen and marked out a problem that was poking out from between Logan’s legs.
He chuckled and placed the knife down and bit into the apple directly.
“Well if your skin is so flawless on the face when can I see the rest of it?”
“Never.” Ororo looked away and then turned back to Logan smiling broadly.
She liked the change in Logan since their conversation about three nights ago. She was quickly surprised at how he had quickly attached himself to her within a matter of hours. He was under her so much that she thought she was going to be annoyed of him quickly, but she realized within those three days how Jean could not ignore his rustic charms and tactics to let you know he indeed liked what was before him. He had a way of seducing you up close and even from afar. The chills that she sometimes had gotten from looking at him teasing away at Jean had gotten much more intense down her spine with him directing his teasing upon her. Her crush was in full swing, but her morals still controlled her and she wouldn’t let her imagination run wild out in the open. She would sit back and relax. She knew Logan was a womanizer and that was not at all what she wanted. She didn’t want a some timely man. She considered a man who couldn’t settle for one female a coward and a spoiled child. Spoiled children didn’t have any way of discovering what one toy could do, they didn’t know the potential in it because they were to busy wanting more and more of other things. She wasn’t going to be one of Logan’s toys, but she didn’t mind flirting with him or even just watching him watching her. She knew he didn’t want anything serious so she wasn’t going to make her fascination with him increase more then what it was. They would remain friends that liked to let their attraction be known between each other.
“I’ve got to finish up this grading.” Ororo said wanting him gone. She was getting hotter and she didn’t want him to take notice of her crisscrossing her legs over again as she swayed slowly back and forth in her desk chair.
“I’ll leave ya alone as long as you sit with me during breakfast.”
“I always sit with you during breakfast.” Ororo glanced up at him.
“No, I want ya to sit next to me, not across.” Logan indicated.
Ororo only nodded her head and responded with,”We’ll see.”
With that Logan started for the door. He grinned and looked her over once more.
Ororo was totally into him. He could smell that faint fragrance of arousal on any woman, sure it was different, but it was also in the same. Sometimes if he sniffed hard enough he could almost recognize the taste, but Ororo had introduced a new kind of scent. He wasn’t too familiar with it. Nonetheless he knew she was becoming more and more excited. The more she moved her legs the more her scent spread out toward him. If she only knew she was teasing him. He liked the way she played with him; the way she loosened up and then suddenly closed back tight. She was quite mystical; a beautiful mystery that he wanted to solve. A game was all it was. She had pulled him from something he knew he would never have and he believed his focus on her was even better. He could get this mate, but she was also getting him, strangely. He never wanted to impress so much, well not without getting something in return. He realized that he was satisfied with just watching her react to whatever he did. She was really beautiful. He liked her calmness and her mellow teasing. There really was more to her then he had realized and he found himself wanting to learn more. She was capturing him, but he wouldn’t admit that…he still hadn’t even considered it yet.
Finally he departed from her room and smiled as he saw Jean still along the wall.
“Hi,” She smiled at him. She knew better then to pretend as if she was never their. Logan could smell her while she was following him and since he didn’t turn and say anything about it then that meant he had nothing to hide and didn’t mind. She wasn’t intruding.
‘Un huh,” Was all he said as he started down the hall with only the knife in hand.
“She’s not going to sit next to you for breakfast.” Jean rushed and managed to match Logan’s steadily rushed pace.
He only grunted to acknowledge her comment.
“I’m glad you’ve found a new interest.” Jean continued to small talk him.
“Ororo is interesting, but nothing I can’t handle.” Logan replied simply in return.
“No one should be a hassle to anyone as long as they don’t feel threatened.” Jean remarked back as they turned the corner.
“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Logan asked while his face screwed up, dumbfounded.
“It means if people are comfortable around each other then they should never BE hard to handle.” Jean answered him with a smile.
“She’ll get there.” Logan nodded as if more to himself.
“You will first.” Jean simply stated as she made a swift move to the elevator and pressed the down button. Logan was just as quick to turn with her.
“What are you doing? I’m going to the lab.” No one ever really came down to the lab with Jean. It was her domain. Even Scott and the professor notified her before approaching.
“I know where ya goin'. What do ya mean by what ya said is all I wanna know.” Logan folded his massive arms around his chest.
“Oh Logan,” Jean sighed,” Someone is going to open your eyes one day and you’re going to realize it too late. Ororo has a lot to offer…” She paused before she continued,” Don’t you even think about hurting her, Logan.”
“Who said I wanted anything…”
“I did. I’m not dumb, Ororo isn’t either. You may think you’re playing her a fool, but in the end you will be if you continue to mess with her.”
”What is this some kinda fortune telling shit?”
“I guess so. Don’t take my warning lightly.” Jean said as the elevator opened its doors into a heavily lit hallway with white walls and white tiled flooring.
“Elevator third level.” Logan demanded of the elevator as soon as Jean stepped off.
“I’ll be good Jean.” Logan teasingly retorted.
“It’ll take a while.” Jean whispered to herself as she turned and pulled from her pocket the keys to her office.
The first bell rang to wake up all students. They all had forty-five minutes to wash and dress and be in class. Their first class would last for twenty minutes and then they would be dismissed for breakfast. After breakfast the students would return back to their first class.
The early morning system worked out well for Ororo because she taught the youngsters first; children between seven to ten yrs of age. She divided them up into groups and appointed a head student in each. She assigned the head student to pass out spelling words and get dictionaries for the children to define them. Usually the students finished the ten definitions before it was time for breakfast. When they came back Ororo divided her time to go over ever word in the groups. She did this every Wednesday. By Friday the students were able to take the spelling test with her system. She had all A and B students in her young Reading/English class and she was proud of that.
After the twenty minute bell rang the children all lined up behind Ororo at the door and were ready to be directed to the cafeteria which was on the second floor along with the gym and battle mode room.
As Ororo began to escort them to breakfast sudden bickering could be heard from behind her. She turned around to find Violet and two other students of hers frowning and shouting at each other. She stopped and came to them.
“What is the problem?” She sternly spoke to them with her hands on her hips and her eyebrows down.
“I’m the line leader and they keep pushing me.” David Corlew whined out. He was usually a mellow well behaved student and rarely caused trouble.
“Hey! I couldn’t help it…she was pushing me into you!” Matt Duncan another well rounded student explained himself.
Ororo listened to the two boys and then directed her eyes over to Violet. She waited for her to say something, but she didn’t.
“Well?” Ororo probed, growing impatient.
“I told them I wanted to walk next to you, but they wouldn’t move!” Violet loudly stated.
Ororo held in her smile. She thought it was a little funny how the children found certain things so sensitive. She was no longer irritated, but was amused. She quickly cleared her throat, however, and opened her mouth.
“Violet, we all walk in a straight line, behind me to breakfast. There will be no pushing. Every week we have a new line leader. You will wait your turn. Say sorry and get back in line, please.” Ororo instructed.
She started for the front again and heard Violet say sorry, but as she started walking her hand was grabbed and held tightly. She looked down to see Violet’s smiling face looking up at her. She rowed her eyes and smiled, she didn’t have it in her to tell her to go to the back of the line. She knew the other students were probably upset. Ororo hardly ever showed favoritism.
Finally entering the teacher’s lounge Ororo fixed her a small plate and grabbed for the milk. She smiled and greeted the other teachers as they arrived in.
“Morning Jean,” Ororo smiled at her best friend.
“Morning Ororo, did you sleep well?” Jean asked.
Ororo nodded as she poured her milk into the glass she’d just grabbed from the cabinet.
Jean decided she’d asked Ororo about her thoughts on Logan later. She had plenty of time to do it, there was no rush. She decided to conversant about the new mutant.
“So, was she much trouble?”
“Oh, Violet? No, not at all. She just needs some time to adjust to these new surroundings.”
Jean nodded,” Yes, that’s understandable. How is she doing so far in her class? I know she’s a year younger then them all.”
“She’s okay. I can’t really teach her the same way. I’ve decided to get her started on her colors and hopefully we’ll start on her counting by the end of this week. She’s eager to learn.”
“That’s great. Listen; if you need help with anything just let me know.” Jean offered.
“Thanks, I probably will in the future.”
“Mean I’m starving.”
The rough toned voice made both females turn toward it, one even blushed.
“Good morning Logan.” Both said at the same time.
“Good mornin’.” Logan greeted in return. He studied both women. He’d never been able to compare their unique features before with them both being so close together. Jean, with her fiery red wavy hair did wonders with her teal green eyes. Her skin with a hint beyond paleness was flawless and clear. Her pink thin lips and perfect nose completed the structure of a well designed woman’s face. Ororo was also equally stunning. Her hazelnut complexion already gave her an exotic touch. Her long straight white hair looked shiny and soft and Logan couldn’t help but wonder what it felt like between his fingers. Her almond shaped crisp blue eyes were hard to avoid and her plum lips looked divine and tasteful. There really was no way to tell as far as outer beauty which excided the other he realized.
At the same time while he studied them he was trying his best to suppress the crazy turns going on in his stomach and his rapid heart beat. He must really be hungry he told himself. He grabbed his plate and placed several pieces of bacon, two large spoonfuls of eggs, three slices of toast, and four plump pancakes, an apple, and then a healthy glass of orange juice.
“Hey! Other people want to eat too.” Scott’s voice boomed in as he approached the line.
“There’s plenty to go around.” Logan grumbled as he started for the table.
“Not if you eat all that and come back for seconds like you usually do you pig” Scott remarked over his shoulder as he came closer to his wife.
“Whatever bud. Least I eat like a real man and not a wimp. You keep eating like that and you’ll always lose when it comes to lifting with me.” Logan shot back as he sat down.
He spotted Ororo’s eyes on him and he turned to her and winked.
Scott had nothing else to say as he fixed his plate.
“Ororo, where are you going to sit today?” Jean asked as they both started for the long maple table that seated all the staff.
“Where I always sit.” Ororo replied as she sat down across from Logan and next to Jean.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=602