Lovers and Friends by storm_the_windrider
Summary: Just read and you’ll find out. It’s that simple. Muah xxx
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2525 Read: 3715 Published: 02-19-05 Updated: 02-19-05

1. Lovers and friends by storm_the_windrider

Lovers and friends by storm_the_windrider
Chapter 1 “ Lovers and Friends

He walked into the room staring at her sleeping form, she looked so peaceful. She seemed genuinely content and happy for once. And it made him feel strangely warm inside. Here she was, his wife, the woman he’d do anything for, sleeping peacefully in their bed and he couldn’t do help but just stare.
He silently moved to the bed and sat down gently, removing his heavy leather jacket. He then proceeded in taking off his t-shirt and his jeans. He lazily walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants.

He quickly glanced at the watch on the nightstand and frowned. He had been out way too long. He glanced at the sleeping form of his wife and grinned. She always hated being woken up, especially at 3.00 am in the morning. Then again who wouldn’t? But the look she would get on her face was always worth it.

He made his way back to the bed and moved the covers from her body. He smiled when he watched her wince as the cool air coming form the window made contact with her delicate skin. A frown unconsciously making its way to her face; she looked cute.
He then took in her attire. She was wearing a blue silk nightgown, which didn’t hide her delectable curves. He definitely wanted to wake her up now.

He gently caressed her arm, up and down, before kissing it gently. Her skin was soft and surprisingly warm. He inhaled her scent and moved closer to her brushing a strand of hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear before kissing her nose tenderly. He wanted to take his time with her and nothing else. They hadn’t spent time like this for awhile, what with all the missions and frustrations of being an X-Man.

While he played with her platinum locks she moved a little. Realising that something or someone was playing with her hair she slowly opened her eyes. All he could do was catch his breath. Even in the dark he could still see her beautiful blue eyes.

“Logan?”

He smiled, “Who else” He could tell she was smiling too.

“Did you just get back?”

“Yeah….”

She moved closer to him so she could feel his body heat. She was more than sure that he was the one who flung the warm covers away from her but she didn’t mind as long as he warmed her with his body heat. She placed her hand on his chest and entangled her leg with his. “I missed you”

He smirked and moved his hand to rest on her waist while he kissed her passionately, his mind blank as soon as his lips touched hers. How she had so much power over him was a mystery. He couldn’t understand how a woman like her could be interested in him. She was far above him in his opinion. So many reasons for her not to be with him but yet here they were, married and happy. He had never thought that life would turn out this way for him. If only mutants could be accepted in this world as any other person……that would really be perfect……but that would be asking too much. He didn’t really want to think about that now. He gently broke the kiss and stared into her eyes; all his problems and frustrations were out of the window when he looked into her eyes.

All he wanted to do was make love to her until they were both exhausted and satisfied with each other, although he wasn’t quite sure he’d ever get enough of her. When she was concerned he was just insatiable. As she nuzzled his neck he returned his attention to her. He loved this, cuddled with her in their bed; it was a turn on in itself.

“So……ya missed me huh? How bout ya show me just how much, heh darlin” his voice making her shiver as he whispered in her ear.
"Hmmm…..yes I think that’s an excellent idea…" she whispered seductively as he moved his mouth to hers for a deep kiss. He ran his tongue over her lower lip before grazing it with his teeth. He kissed her lingeringly, and then moved down her throat to place light gentle kisses on her neck. He wanted to take his time and give her as much pleasure as he could. His hands slipped under her nightgown and pulled it off over her head. He touched his mouth briefly to hers before lowering his head to her breast and toying with the nipple while his other hand kneaded the other. He smiled at her soft sighs of pleasure and continued his journey down her body, pausing to lick and nip at her skin as he did so.
Ororo smiled to herself, she was in state of pure bliss, his touch was enough to drive her crazy. She couldn’t help but feel lucky to be with him. She loved him more than she was willing to admit and the thought of him always made her smile. To think that she hated him the first few months he joined the X-Men. She had thought him arrogant and self-righteous. Oh, how wrong she was. As the months passed by they had slowly started to understand each other and soon enough they had become friends. He even came to her when he wanted to get things off his chest, and she had always been there to listen to him. His confidant. Now she was more than that. She was his lover and she wouldn’t have him any other way.
“Ya know, If am boring ya you could just say so” he mumbled as he realised that she wasn’t paying attention to him.
She laughed a seductive, throaty laugh “I’m sorry, I was just thinking……I didn’t….I wasn’t……bored…..I was just thinking about you. About us”
He moaned as she caressed his back, those hands were quite talented. He grinned as the thought of what they were capable of doing to him crossed his mind. “What were ya thinking about, Weather-witch?” he whispered huskily. He knew she hated it when he called her that but he loved teasing her, he simply couldn’t help it.
“Well, Wolverine” she flashed him a teasing smile before giving him a quick kiss, “I was just thinking about the first time we met and how much we disliked each other……..it just goes to show that things do change. Don’t you think?”
He stared at her for a few seconds letting her words sink in; he was having a really hard time not looking at her soft, curvy lips. He unconsciously licked his lips and moved his hand to her thick, smooth, thigh. He wanted to pay attention to what she was saying, he really did, but his mind just wasn’t on that. All he could think about was loosing himself in her…………….
“Logan! Are you sleeping?” She couldn’t see as well as him in the dark and therefore couldn’t tell why he was being so silent. All she could here was a low moan escape his lips when she moved closer to him. She then knew why he was being so silent.
“I guess you’re just not going to pay any attention to what I am saying, are you?”
He chuckled, she knew him so well. “Pretty much cupcake” he replied, while caressing her thigh. God he missed this. They hadn’t seen each other for a week and it felt like torture. He hated going on missions without her. Especially the long ones.
Ororo rolled over so that she was lying on top of him instead of on her back.
“I love you Logan. So much…”
Wolverine wrapped his arms tight around her, and then he flipped her onto her back and wedged his knee between her thighs. “I’m just irresistible, aint I darlin” He grinned.

“My Logan, you’re always so modest. I’m serious though”

His expression softened, “I know. I love you too ‘Ro”
He then turned on the light on the nightstand. He wanted to see her face.

“Hmmm, why did you do that?”

“Wanna see yer face properly that’s all…..” He whispered while sliding his hand down her body caressing her skin as he reached his destination and entered her with one finger. “….wanna see what yer face looks like when I do…”
He pressed the finger inside her and took a slow, steady rhythm. “This” He smirked when she whimpered helplessly.
He felt her clamp down around his fingers and knew without a doubt she’d let him do anything he wanted. He continued to pull in and out of her while she moved her hips up wanting more.

“Oh….Logan….” she whispered, she wasn’t quite sure what to say. All she knew was that what he was doing to her was driving her mad.
He then stopped and started to kiss her neck, sucking lightly on the skin. Damn she tasted so good.

“..I want…..more….please…..L-Logan”

He smirked and inserted two fingers inside her. “Like this?” he teased as he stroked harder.
“Goddess yesss….” She hissed.

“I’m not gonna stop… I’ll make you come…” He promised, giving her a wolfish grin. “…am gonna make you come so much…” he whispered hoarsely as he kissed her.
He felt her tremble at his words and knew she was close. He then pulled his fingers out of her. She pushed his sweatpants down and then pushed his boxers down. She could feel his hard, thick shaft just brushing against her. A soft moan escaped her mouth as he placed himself inside her and began to thrust hard and fast, unconsciously driving them farther up the mattress

Her chest was heaving with the effort to breathe, and her muscles tightened with his next stroke. “Don’t you dare come yet darlin” He ordered, wanting to see just how much control she was willing to give him, or if she even could stop herself. After all she was the best at controlling her emotions, and he wanted to challenge that.


Ororo sucked in a harsh breath and gave the fistful of sheet she was holding a brutal jerk. Logan had expected her to either refuse or beg, but what he got was something altogether different.

She was mad as hell at him. It was there in her expression. Her reaction pushed him right to the edge, and he had to fight against his own sudden urge to come. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’d never in his life been so turned on. “God, I love you.” He breathed. “Do you need to come, darlin? Tell me. I wanna hear you say it…”

“I don’t think so.” She spat. Loving the way they competed against each other for control, even though she knew it was a loosing battle by a long shot. He would always have control over her. He was her weakness.

His startled laugh was ragged but genuine. She was going to fight him every step of the way, like she always did and that was fine with him. Her surrender would be that much sweeter. “Weather-witch, always too stubborn to loose control, aren’t you?” He said fondly, and then slid an arm underneath her.

He held her tight against him and rolled over, never breaking contact. He was still inside her, buried deep, only now she was on her side with him at her back. He flattened his palm over her stomach to hold her in place, and didn’t let go until he was satisfied she would stay put. “You’re as sexy as hell ‘Ro…….” He muttered, just looking at her body, her face, the way she whimpered and moaned, they way her body reacted to him……it turned him on beyond belief. She shivered at the sound of his voice; Goddess she wanted to stay in control, she really did, but it was just so hard. He made her feel helpless.

His hand moved to her breast and gently cupped it, ((damn…she feels so soft…)), then moved on so he could brush his fingers over the tightened nipple. He smiled when she shivered again, and he had to silently agree. Holding back was killing them both. He dropped his hand to her hip, “you got anything to say to me darlin?” He asked, and pressed just a little deeper.

“Logan…”

“Tell me.” He said, and pulled back just enough to make her whimper. That was all he got out of her though, and he was damned near the end of his rope. He moved his hand to her knee, grasped it a little more tightly than was necessary, and pulled her leg up so that she was spread for him. He slid even farther out, and Ororo stopped breathing. “Tell me.” He demanded again.

She shuddered, dragged air into her lungs, and broke down with a sob. “Oh Goddess, Logan…I need to come. I need you… please...” She begged, and he snapped his hips forward roughly, barely able to control the power of his thrusts. She cried out his name and climaxed immediately, and then went limp against him for several seconds. He didn’t stop or even slow down and when she tensed and came again he lost control completely. Her inner muscles grabbed at his shaft, and he rammed into her one last time before he exploded with a howl. God he loved this…

“Shit” He muttered, and then collapsed heavily on top of her. Their sweat mingled, and she panted for air under his dead weight, but she wouldn’t have moved him for anything in the world. It felt to way too good to be underneath him.
He gathered her close, and she rubbed her head against his chest the way she always did when she was sleepy. He smiled.

“’Ro?” He whispered a few minutes later, but there was no answer. He carefully slid his arms from around her and got out of bed. He returned a minute later, pulled the covers back, and laid down besides her placing his hand on her waist.

“Mmmm… huh?” She croaked.

“I love you”

She snuggled to him again and replied sleepily, “Me too”.

“Gimme a kiss goodnight.” He demanded.

She gave him her lips, and he pulled her back into his arms and kissed her mouth softly. She curled back into what was apparently her favourite spot against him, and two minutes later she was fast asleep with her head on his chest.
Logan held her for several hours before he finally fell into an exhausted sleep. He felt truly satisfied and complete with her by his side. His lover, his wife, his friend. ((God I love you Ororo Munroe)).
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=822