In Her Eyes
Author: The Scribe2
Rating: M
Summary: Post X1 – Something evil has come over Logan. Can Ororo save him or is he lost to her forever? RoLo
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone. Thanks for letting me borrow them.
A/N –This story is inspired by the Queen of the Damned soundtrack and Akasha’s carnage dance from the same movie.

Chapter 1

I’ve Slept So Long Without You

Logan sat down and began to nurse his beer as he let his gaze travel over the small group of enticing women in various states of undress that were swaying their bodies to music and sliding down poles that ran from the ceiling onto the stage in front of him. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night. The place was dimly lit and filled with smoke, but it suited Logan just fine. He was glad for the distraction.

As he pulled out a cigar the current song ended and the girls all began to come off the platform prowling for those who would pay for a lap dance. At that moment a slow intoxicating rhythm began to play over the speakers and the stage went dark. A second later a light shone on a lone woman standing on the stage. Her back was to the audience revealing only lovely brown skin, a river of silky black hair, and an ass to die for. She rocked her hips back and forth and stole a glance over her shoulder at the audience. Several men whistled and others catcalled.

She repeated the motion and took a peek over the other shoulder, sexily licking her lips which elicited more shouts. Finally, she rolled her hips and spun her body around to face the audience, causing her hair to fly out behind her. Logan was at once struck by her exotic beauty. Her mouth was plump, pouty, and kissable. Her long taut body was incredibly sexy, though not very voluptuous. Her small bust was covered in a bra that resembled sexy armor and on her full rounded hips sat a shimmering gold g-string. But what stood out the most on her was a pair of the most striking green eyes Logan had ever seen.

Logan’s lips curved up in a half smile. In a way the woman actually reminded him of Ororo...his Ororo. At least that’s how he thought of her. They had been flirting around for months but had not crossed beyond the boundary of friendship. He knew she wanted to settle down and she knew he wasn’t ready for it. So friends, they had remained, though they both wanted more.

With a regretful sigh Logan focused back on the woman moving on the stage as the words to the song began to play, “Walking, waiting alone without a care.”

The dancer’s lengthy body rippled and undulated, but not at all in stripper style. Her movements were more sensual and precise, more
 reptilian. Her attention was fully centered on herself and she seemed as though she was dancing more for her own pleasure than in any effort to make money. With an agile movement she unhooked the metallic bra she was wearing leaving her in her sparkling underwear. Her breasts were amazing and made Logan’s mouth water.

Unexpectedly the woman’s eyes shifted toward Logan and, with a sexy toss of her hair, she made her way to the edge of the stage where he sat. She dropped down to her knees in front of him and leaned back, rolling her body as though only for him. A smirk stole onto his face and he took out a crisp $20 bill and grazed her belly with it. When he reached with the other hand to tuck it into her g-string she caught his wrists and placed his hands on her hips. Logan’s brow shot up. He knew that touching wasn’t allowed, but he didn’t pull away.

With amused pleasure Logan held onto her pliable body as she worked it for him, tantalizing him with her movements and the hypnotic intensity of her gaze. “I see hell in your eyes,” the music played over the speakers. Logan totally agreed.

When the song was over he reluctantly let her go and picked up the discarded money and held it out to her. Ignoring it, she smiled and caressed his cheek before walking to the back of the stage and out of sight.

Logan chuckled to himself. Now there was a woman who enjoyed her job.

After that particularly lively dance, everything that followed seemed somewhat uninspiring. By the time Logan had finished his second cigar and his third beer he was ready to go home and to find Ororo and watch some late night TV. Quickly swallowing the last of his drink he rose from his seat and turned to leave only to come face to face with the green-eyed vixen from the stage. She had abandoned her interesting gold get-up for a denim miniskirt and leather halter top.

“Come with me,” she said into his ear to be heard over the loud music and to Logan, her heavily accented voice was like the softest velvet. It was calming, almost numbing to his feral senses. For a moment he couldn’t focus on her scent and for the life of him he couldn’t seem to remember any reason why he should turn her down.

She took his hand and he allowed her to lead him out into the parking lot. In the darkness, she turned and looped her arm around his neck pulling him down for a long, languid kiss and his arms stole around her and pulled her tightly to him. When she finally pulled away she looked deeply into his eyes and her gaze drew him in. It seemed to command him
to move him even as it rendered him powerless.

“Which one is yours,” she questioned, her voice sounding even more melodious and beguiling than before.

Logan tried to speak but felt beyond words just then. Instead he simply pointed toward his bike. She smiled and walked over, hiking up her already short skirt and climbing onto the motorcycle. He came over and climbed on in front of her, cranking up with the jerk of his booted foot. A moment later she leaned forward and began whispering directions into his ear, pausing every now and again to suck on the lobe. Logan’s eyes slid shut at the wet warmth of her mouth and he groaned as her hand reached in front of him to cup his crotch. She massaged his manhood and gently squeezed before whispering, “Go.” He immediately kicked up the stand and pulled away.

After a ten minute drive they arrived in front of a brownstone apartment building. The woman took Logan’s hand and led him inside and up three flights of stairs. She opened one of the apartment doors without using a key and pulled him inside, kissing him again. The two of them shuffled over to the couch and the woman pushed him down with more force than he would have expected. She began to move her body provocatively, running her hands over herself as she danced for him, those amazing eyes still bearing down on him. Logan watched her, slack-mouthed.

She soon came over and straddled his hips, grinding against him slowly and sensually. He wanted so badly to touch her but his arms felt like lead.

“Do you want to taste me,” she asked him in a voice that was no longer smooth and silky but oddly hollow and echoing. The sound of it sent chills through Logan’s body. In answer, he nodded dumbly.

“Mmm
 but I want to taste you first,” she said licking her lips.

He nodded again and became more than a little alarmed when the action caused his vision to blur. For an instant there were two of her, but then the two fuzzy images became one again. It was at that moment that Logan realized that the woman’s mouth was open wide as she exposed a pair of fangs. He managed one question. “Mutant?”

She smiled. “Vampire,” she hissed, then, with lightning speed, she descended on his neck, piercing his skin and sucking his blood into her mouth.

With a groan of shock and confusion, Logan’s eyes shut tightly and he strained to make sense of what was going on. Seconds later she made a sound of disappointment and he knew that he had healed over.

“I knew there was something special about you,” she spoke softly, almost to herself.

She slid her hands down his front, then unbuttoned the flannel shirt that he was wearing revealing his chest. A split second later, with incredible force, she bit a chunk out of him and began to drink her fill. Not long after, she bit into him several more times, tearing away flesh and causing his blood to drain to the couch and floor. He growled in agony at the intense pain but found that he still couldn’t move. He felt himself growing more and more light-headed, not knowing if it was a part of her spell or evidence that his life was ending. Was it possible for him to bleed to death? He hadn’t thought so, until now.

Moments later she held her bloody wrist to his mouth. “Drink,” she commanded and against his better judgment he used what little strength he had left to drink her blood. Instantly he felt life course back into him. Instinctually, he grabbed her wrist and held it tightly to his mouth, sucking hungrily. “Yes, drink,” she encouraged. She ducked her head down to taste him again, but his wounds had already healed.

After a while she pulled her wrist away from him and stroked his face. “You belong to me now.”

~ X ~

Abruptly, Logan jumped as though waking from a dream. He looked down and realized that he was sitting on his motorcycle in the middle of the garage at the Westchester School for Gifted Youngsters. For a moment he strained to remember how he had gotten there. He couldn’t even remember leaving the club. The last thing he could recall was a mesmerizing pair of emerald eyes.

He sat in confusion for another moment before shaking his head and sliding off of the bike. What time was it? He looked at his watch, which read 6:00, and then quickly took a double take. In the morning? Where the hell had he been?

He left the garage and entered the school and witnessed the quiet of the house and the first rays of dawn appearing, confirming what his watch had told him. Logan rubbed his head, aggravated that he couldn’t remember.

He began making his way upstairs when an alluring scent hit him full in the face. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. “Ororo,” he whispered. Swiftly he began to take the stairs three at a time and with every step the heady fragrance grew stronger and he grew more anxious.

He had no idea what his intentions were, but he suddenly found himself in front of ‘Ro’s door. He raised his hand to knock, but then stopped himself. What the hell would he say to her
 can I come in and sniff you? He started to turn away when he caught the aroma again and in his mind’s eye he saw her delectable body turning over in bed. Without any further thought, Logan knocked on the door, a little too loudly and vigorously, and waited for it to open.

A few moments later Ororo appeared, looking rumpled and grumpy. “Logan, what’s wrong?”

Without warning, he caught her up in his arms, causing her feet to clear the floor and kissed her hard on the mouth. At first she squealed against him in shock, but quickly melted into his embrace. He carried her further into the room and kicked the door closed behind him. He needed to immerse himself in this woman and nothing else matter.

After a few seconds of fervent kissing, he relinquished her body but not her mouth as he began to quickly peel out of his clothing.

“Tell me you want me,” he murmured against her lips.

“I do. I want you so much” she replied breathlessly and helped him to undress.

When the last of his clothing was kicked away he jerked her night gown over her head and snapped the elastic band of her string bikini underwear. As soon as she was bare, he pushed her onto the bed and ran his mouth and hands all over her body.

Before long Ororo was panting with need and he slid his body into hers, rumbling deep in his throat at the pleasure of it. He began to rock against her forcefully, hungry for fulfillment. Ororo held on to him tightly, crying out, “Oh, Logan. Oh, Logan. Oh, that’s so good
”

A few powerful strokes later he could feel Ororo’s body explode, and she moaned and shook with it. Almost immediately, Logan growled as he poured into her, and dropped his head onto the pillow next to hers.

A beat later he turned his head, pressing his face into her neck and inhaling deeply. “Ororo,” he sighed and felt her fingers trail gently over his back. He pulled his head up and he looked into her beautiful face, giving her an impish grin.

She smiled back and reached up to lightly yank his hair. “That was the best ‘good morning’ you have ever given me.”

He chuckled and moved his hips against her, enjoying her responding shiver. “So you sleep in a night gown with clouds, huh,” he asked mischievously.

She gave a girlish snort and wrapped her arms and legs around him. “Not when I’m expecting company. And I generally would have brushed my teeth.”

He made a rumbling sound in his throat and kissed her. When he pulled back he said, “Morning breath tastes good on you.”

He kissed her again, slower and deeper before whispering, “You up for another round?”

She smiled at him, a little surprised. “I can feel that you are.”

Another rumble was the only reply.

~ X ~

Later Ororo and Logan made their way downstairs to breakfast. As they walked Logan slid a possessive arm around Ororo and she leaned into his side. The embrace felt natural, as had everything else that had happened between them that morning. Logan fiercely regretted that they had not come together sooner.

Inside the dining hall some of the students gave them curious looks while others offered broad smiles. When they passed Marie she grinned at the two of them and Logan swished the back of her hair playfully, “’Sup, kid.”

Once they finally sat down at the teacher’s table with their food Scott and Jean looked at each other and smiled. “So, Logan,” Scott said casually. “That was some wake up call you gave Storm this morning.”

“Excuse me,” Ororo asked sounding horrified. Logan lifted a brow and tried to suppress a cocky smirk.

“Our room is right next door. You weren’t exactly whispering,” Jean revealed.

“We wouldn’t have known who was with you if you hadn’t so vocally identified him,” Scott said with a grin before crunching on a piece of toast.

Ororo burst out laughing then and covered her rosy cheeks. Logan couldn’t hold back his own chuckle, and gave her a loud kiss on the neck. A moment later he took a bite of his omelet and immediately spit it back out. “Uhh,” he managed to sound before gagging.

“Are you alright,” Ororo asked rubbing his back.

“I don’t know,” he said looking at her in confusion before gagging again.

“Maybe the eggs are bad. Drink some juice,” she tried, but when she held the glass to his mouth the smell hit his nose, furthering the sick feeling in his stomach and all he could do was turn away in disgust.

“That’s odd,” Jean said softly watching him in concern. “You should come to the lab and let me check you out.”

“No,” he said firmly. “I’m fine.” Truth was, Logan hated doctors and hated any time he had to spend in the med-lab. The only time he had ever enjoyed it was when the doctor had seemed worth flirting with, but that definitely was not the case now. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard, trying to get a handle on his stomach, but the smell of the dining hall suddenly closed in on him and he began to gag again.

“Goddess
I’m putting you to bed,” Ororo said, pulling him up and leading him upstairs to his room. She helped him out of his clothes before settling him into his bed.

“I didn’t sleep much last night. Maybe that’s what’s wrong,” he said closing his eyes once again and trying to keep the bile down.

She disappeared into the bathroom for a moment, but quickly returned. “Where did you go last night,” she asked stretching out next to him and putting a cool cloth on his forehead. “You know that I wanted you to go to the movies with me, but you insisted on ‘guy time,’” she said doing her best impression of his gruff voice.

“I just couldn’t take another chick flick so I went
to
a club.”

“A club,” she repeated and paused contemplating the answer. “A strip club,” she eventually clarified in a disapproving tone.

“Maybe,” he replied and cracked his eyes at her.

“Logan,” she admonished.

“Well, you wouldn’t show me your ass so somebody had to,” he joked in his defense. As a reply she rapped him on the stomach. “Oh,” he moaned in complaint.

“Oh sweetheart, I’m sorry,” she amended and reached under the covers to rub his stomach apologetically. After soothing him for a moment she quietly demanded, “No more strip clubs.”

“No more strip clubs,” he repeated obediently and took the hand that rubbed his stomach and placed it on his heart.

She leaned over and nuzzled his cheek with her nose. “After all this time
why today? Did some little hot thing get you nice and excited?”

He turned his head and kissed her full soft lips. “I realized this morning that I can’t do without you.” He held her gaze to make sure she saw the truth in his eyes before kissing her again.

“Try to get some rest,” she said softly and stroked his cheek. The caress brought back a flicker of a similar touch, like a feeling of dĂ©jĂ  vu. The feeling was just as strange as the sickness he was experiencing. In 16 years he couldn’t remember ever being sick. Something just didn’t add up.

Later when Logan awoke, before he had even opened his eyes, he sensed Ororo. He breathed in deeply and her scent enveloped him. He opened his eyes only to find that the room was full of shadows. How long had he been asleep? He sat up and was glad to note that the nausea was gone. ‘Ro was sitting in a chair next to the bed, the book she had been reading resting in her lap.

“How are you feeling,” she asked as she leaned forward and touched his forehead, checking for clamminess he guessed. He took her wrist in his hand and pulled her gently on top of him. When their lips met she began to give off a sweet perfume of arousal that made Logan’s body go rock hard. “Better I see,” she murmured.

~ X ~

After another couple of hours in bed, Ororo complained of hunger. Logan begged off not wanting to test his stomach again quite so soon. With one last lingering kiss they parted ways with Ororo heading for the dining hall and Logan heading for the danger room.

He felt fantastic, despite having been sick most of the day. He was full of energy and restlessness. The workout would do him good. When he got to the control room he programmed the maximum level, and then made his way down the stairs and into the large empty room. “Program start,” he instructed and immediately holographic assailants came at him. He settled into an easy rhythm as his breathing grew heavier and his adrenaline pumped.

As time progressed the session grew more dangerous and Logan could feel himself lose control. The Wolverine wanted out and Logan was obliged to release him. Teeth bared menacingly and a rumble resounding in his throat he viciously slashed at his opponents, ripping them to shreds. He relished the freedom of savagery and violence that coursed through him, but then something changed. Logan felt his heart rate actually slow down to a near stop and a surge of strength flowed through his body like he had never felt before.

He felt lighter than air, almost as though he was no longer in his body. Effortlessly he dispatched the holograms until he found himself grabbing a facsimile of Victor Creed and sinking his teeth into his flesh and ripping it away. Damn it was satisfying! After a purely male howl of triumph, Logan plunged his claws into Sabretooth. When he pulled his blades free, he bared his canines at his fallen opponent then growled, “End program,” before walking out of the now quiet, cavernous room.

A/N – Please review. It makes writing so much more fun.





You must login () to review.