Blue Jeans

Disclaimer: not my xmen but still love them! Blue jeans white shirt

Walked into the room you know you make my eyes burn

It was like, James Dean for sure

You’re so fresh to death and sick as ca-ca-cancer

Ororo watches Logan walk over to her across the pool deck in a wife beater and jeans. He walks with confidence and purpose to her. She pulls her aviators down and looks him over with cerulean eyes.

Logan takes in her black bikini with triangles covering her breasts and strings on her hips. Ororo doesn’t squirm or blush under his gaze like Jean and Rouge, she smiles as he blatantly adjusts himself through his jeans.

You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop

But you fit me better than my favorite sweater”and I know

That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!

She remembers the first Christmas he stayed with them, she was hanging mistletoe listening to The Fugees Ready or Not when Logan spun her around and dipped her. She held her breath as he leaned down and slowly explored her mouth with his long, wide tongue.

Ororo grabbed him by his thick hair and pulled his head back, then nipped his lips before releasing him. Logan helped her up as Charles cleared his throat behind them.

“Just sayin’ Merry Christmas and thanks Chuck,” Logan growled, before sauntering off. Ororo shook off the memory and focused on Logan now as she sat up, pulling her sunglasses on top of her head. This gave Logan room to straddle the chair and lean into her.

“Whatcha doin’ later darlin’?” he asked playing with a white curl.

“Nothing tonight Logan,” Ororo replied, “Yet.” Logan quirked his mouth and scooted closer to her, surprised when she stayed pelvis to pelvis with him. Jean and Rogue walked by in bikini’s trying to get his attention , but he had eyes for the weather witch lately.

I will love you till the end of time I would wait a million years

Promise you’ll remember that your mine

Baby can you see through the tears

Love you more than those bitches before

Say you’ll remember “oh baby”say you’ll remember oh baby ooh I will love you till the end of time

How did Logan slip past the walls she erected long ago she’ll never know, but he seemed too happy to reside in her heart. She pulled the aviators down to cover the emotion bleeding through, but Logan pulled them off and threw them on a nearby deck chair.

“Don’t hide from me ‘Ro, I like when you get worked up. Ya smell good,” he whispered leaning forward and sniffing her neck. Logan moaned as her scent grew and wrapped around him, he cupped her cheek running a thumb across her bottom lip.

“What do you want Logan?” she whispered as he pulled her closer by her hip.

Big dreams, gangster said you had to leave to start your life over

I was like “no please”, stay here we don’t need no money we can make it all work

But he headed out on Sunday, said he’d come on Monday I stayed up waitin’, anticipatin’, and pacin’

But he was chasin’ paper caught up in the game that was the last I heard

“Mmmm you,” he replied, “I want you Ororo.” Ororo jerked her head back and glanced at Jean standing rod straight listening to them. Ororo felt Logan pull her face forward and kiss her, his lips surprisingly soft but firm. The sun burned brighter and the breeze picked up around the pool. “I…I need to get away for awhile ‘Ro.”

Ororo felt her stomach drop and glance at Jean as she laughed, pretending to talk with Rogue. Rogue was frowning at Logan leaving again, she hated that he ran from his only home. Ororo closed her eyes and reluctantly pulled away, but Logan kept a firm grip on her hips and pulled her closer.

“I want you to come with me, just for the summer. I already cleared it with Chuck, if you want.” Jean hmphed and stomped away while Rogue smiled and dove in the pool, happy Logan would return faster with Ororo with him.

“Hmm, what makes you so sure I will accept you offer?” Ororo asked, brushing his lips with hers. Logan’s fingers twitched and leaned in, “Why do you want to leave and me to go with you Logan?”

“I want to show you my turf in Canada,” Logan answered, “I am wound up from being so close to ya and not being able to do anything about it. I want to worship the goddess over and over in a more ‘natural’ setting.

“I am not a goddess Logan, just a woman.” She kissed Logan and when he groaned, took entry with her tongue. He tasted of cigars and cognac so utterly male, and very addictive. “You taste good Logan, I wonder if you do everywhere.”

Logan’s hips thrust seeking her soft heat, he knew she was a vixen underneath, but damn! Ororo laughed as if reading his thoughts. “We could stay here, but use the boathouse this summer. It’s isolated and summer vacation starts tomorrow. Just ask Charles to give us space and he’ll make sure the others do too. I always wanted to visit Canada in the winter and see snow fall on a cabin.”

“Now there’s a plan I can follow darlin’, pack for tonight?” You went out every night an’ baby that’s alright I told you that no matter what you did I’d be by your side

Cause I’m a ride or die whether you fail or fly well shit at least you tried

But when you walked out that door a piece of me died

Told you I wanted more that’s not what I had in mind

Just want it like before we were dancin’ all night

Then they took you away stole you out of my life, you just need to remember

Ororo smiled happy Logan was willing to listen and stay for her and wanted her as much as she wanted him. Standing up, Logan helped Ororo up and stroked her arm.

“Alright Logan, I will meet you at 3 to walk there,” she told him.

“That’ll give me time to swing by the store and pick up supplies. Any requests beside the usual?”

“A range of fruit, chocolate syrup, whip cream, two steaks, potatoes, cognac, and dessert please,” she listed off. Logan smiled at the list, *interesting*. Ororo bent to pick up her things as Jean came up to Logan smiling,

“I heard you say you were going to the store,” Jean started, “Would you pick me up…somethings?”

“You need a pick me up Red?” Logan asked staring at Ororo’s ass, “Ain’t that Scooter’s job?” Jean blushed at her failed attempt to flirt, Ororo stood up catching Logan staring at her ass.

“Logan, rude!” she told him, “Leave it for later please.” Jean watched stunned as Logan sucked on his canine and followed Ororo, throwing an arm across her shoulders.

I will love you till the end of time I would wait a million years

Promise you’ll remember that your mine

Baby can you see through the tears

Love you more than those bitches before

Say you’ll remember “oh baby”say you’ll remember oh baby ooh I will love you till the end of time






You must login () to review.