Disclaimer: Don’t own ‘em, wanna be ‘em.

I just want to let everyone know I haven't posted in a while b/c I have been in a lot of pain and unable to post stories I have written. I found out I need back surgery again this summer, yea! But I have written a bunch of short stories while on bed rest, so I will post them here and there. Thank you for your patience!!

I Do

The scent of sandalwood was overpowering, it wafted through the mansion this hot day. Logan inhaled and sighed, he and Scooter just got back from a hard mission, and he needed comfort. And Ororo didn’t give generic comfort; she knew instinctively what a person needed and gave without asking for anything in return. Scooter was helping him sit on a chair in the hall, since his side was still healing.

Thanks Scooter,” he grunted.

“Your welcome,” Scott said rolling his eyes, “Thank you though for saving me. I would have died.” Logan and Scott shared a look, remembering the ambush. Suddenly Jean knocked into Scott and clung to him tightly.

Logan stood up and watched Ororo walk up the hall, she was in a short white tennis skirt and blue polo shirt. She was barefoot with a gold anklet twinkling on her right leg. She caught sight of him and a mixture of emotion played on her face. Happiness, fear, and anger flashed in succession, Logan felt bad he had worried her and wanted to comfort her.

But she didn’t want to go public yet, even though she was carrying his cubs. She didn’t want to dampen Jean’s engagement. Ororo made her way to him with tears in her eyes, Logan felt his heart drop as tears fell from her blue eyes and the sky darkened. Scott and Jean looked at Ororo and Scott hugged her before she reached Logan.

“I’m fine Roro!” he told her, “Logan took the shot and healing, I would have died but I didn’t. Don’t cry!” Ororo smiled and stroked his face as Jean hugged Logan and thanked him through her tears.

When Jean went back to Scott, they watched in stunned silence as Ororo slapped Logan hard, throwing his head to the side. She jumped into his outstretched arms, hugging his neck and wrapping her long legs around his waist. Logan held her up by her ass, flashing a white thong. Ororo stroked his face and kissed him deeply.

Jean blushed and saw Scott trying not to stare at Ororo’s thong. Logan groaned in pain and Ororo slid down, Logan’s hands holding the back of her skirt up. Rogue, Kitty, Peter, Kurt, Bobby, and Jubilee ran up and stopped as Logan captured Ororo’s mouth for another searing kiss.

“Oh my!” Kitty whispered as Rouge grinned happily. Bobby, Peter, and Kurt admired Ororo’s ample backside and thong.

“Holy crap Wolvie!” Jubliee exclaimed, “Now that’s a kiss, and an ass!” Ororo jumped and pulled her skirt down. Logan chuckled as she slapped his arm. Then he looked serious and pulled her to him for a hug, he stroked her hair as she cried softly.

“I thought you were…I thought,” Ororo droned off.

“I’m sorry ‘Ro,” Logan apologized, “I couldn’t let Scott die. I knew I would survive, Scott wouldn’t.” She nodded but walked away, “No, don’t walk away from me. I, we needed to complete this mission and we did. Our future depended on it, their future.” Logan cupped her stomach and rubbed it tenderly, “I would never take an unnecessary risk, but this was necessary. I have too much to live for and come home to.” Ororo smiled and put a hand over his, she nodded and the sky cleared.

“Um, how long have you guys been together?” Jean inquired. Ororo blushed and was reluctant to tell Jean everything, but she was grinning and giddy; Ororo decided to come clean.

“Since Thanksgiving, we have been dating,” Ororo explained, “I…I love Logan.” Logan smiled and kissed her softly, the teen girls squealed and Jean said ‘awww’.

“I love ‘Ro,” Logan told Scott, “She’s my best friend and I can’t see my life without her.” Logan motioned to Rogue and she ran up to hand him a small leather pouch. Ororo and everyone else stared at him confused as he handed it to her. “Open it darlin’, since were steppin’ out. Might as well go all the way.”

Ororo’s hands shook as she opened it and revealed a square cut 6 carat blue sapphire in a platinum setting with diamonds on the band. Everyone gasped as it hit the light casting rainbows everywhere. “Will ya marry me?” He took the ring and took her hand softly.

“Of course my love, always.” Ororo told him. Logan slid it on and embraced his goddess, applauding erupted in the hallway. Jean and Ororo hugged as Scott patted Logan on the back. “Jean I have something else to share, but I am afraid.” Jean embraced her and pulled back to look at her stomach. Ororo stopped breathing until Jean squealed and started jumping up and down.

“Oh my god your pregnant!” she yelled and hugged Ororo. Ororo laughed and nodded as the young mutants started whooping and yelling. Logan patted Scott on the back as shock took over his face.

“Actually we are having twins,” Logan told them.

“You went to another doctor?” Jean asked sadly, hurt they didn’t go to her.

“No, no!” Ororo assured her, “I want you to be my doctor, I trust no one but their Aunt! Logan can hear their heartbeats.” Everyone was stunned and Logan shrugged. Scott came up to Ororo and rubbed her belly, and kissed her cheek.

“I can’t believe I’m going to be an uncle,” he whispered, “You really love him?”

“I do,” she firmly stated looking into Logan’s eyes.






You must login () to review.