Disclaimer: X men are not mine. My story though!

Facet

“So the new specs for the Danger Room should run smoothly! Just start out slow Logan,” Scott told a smiling Logan as they strolled by the Danger Room control room. “Oh, I need to get to my meeting with…um.” Logan looked at Scott as he droned off, his face was flushed and he was staring down into the danger room.

Logan leaned down to a sight he never thought mere mortals would see. A nude Ororo lounging on a chaise, in the time of ancient Egypt. Heavy black eyeliner lined her almond shaped eyes and hinted to the days of Cleopatra. “I have a meeting with Charles Logan. So I’ll catch ya later.” Logan smirked at Scott’s hasty retreat and looked back at the Danger Room.

Apparently, Jean was teaching a drawing class; as Peter, Kitty, Rogue, Kurt, Hank, and Remy were drawing the Goddess in all her glory. While Jean walked around helping and critiquing, this needed investigating.

Logan walks into the Danger Room nonchalantly and smirks as Ororo blushes at his intense stare. The others are intently trying to capture the scene before them and ignore the feral, except Ororo and Jean. Ororo keeps her pose and haughty, ethereal aura, but follows him with her cerulean eyes as he stalks back and forth.

“Hello Logan,” Jean greets him finally, “Sorry I booked the Danger Room today for my drawing class. You’ll have to leave, unless you are drawing. This isn’t a peep show.” Logan chuckles and considers staying to watch regardless, but knows Ororo will fry his ass. So he turns to leave, until the Goddess calls to the feral mortal.

“Leaving so soon Logan?” she calls out, “I never saw you turn from a new experience, no matter how hard before. Are you afraid of a naked woman or of trying something you may not have a talent for?” Logan glared at Ororo, he knew exactly what she was getting at. But couldn’t figure out why she wanted the most sexually charged alpha male to stay and look at her naked body.

Jean smiled as Logan growled and pulled up a chair beside Hank and proceeded to sketch on an extra pad with charcoal. He is surprised at how familiar it feels to hold the firm, but soft stick charcoal and feel the stiff paper under his hand. He and Jean are surprised at how fast and at ease his hand flies across the pad as his hazel eyes drink in the sweat dewed form of Ororo.

At the end of the session everyone is surprised by Logan’s sketch and his raw talent.

“Oh Logan,” Rogue started, “You captured heah inner light. It’s amazin’!” He just stood there frozen as Ororo pulls on her white silk robe and makes her way around the room, admiring everyone’s artwork. But before she gets close to his, Logan snaps out of his spell, snatches his sketch, and is gone. Ororo frowns as she looks for Logan and comes up empty. “Hey ‘Ro? He might be in his room hidin’ out.”

“Thank you Rogue, I shall check on our feral friend. I fear I may have pushed him too far.” Jean laughed and giggled more as Ororo put her hands on her generous hips and glared.

“I think he just got over heated by our resident bunny!” Jean told her. Ororo blushed and crossed her arms,

“Jean! First, I am not a bunny! Second, no one least of all Logan sees me that way!” Jean and Rogue look at each other and burst out laughing, Ororo felt tears prick her eyes as they laughed at her. Jean saw this and ran up to her and hugged the young woman hard.

“Oh ‘Ro! We weren’t laughing at you,” Jean explained, “It’s just you are so hot and don’t know it! Everyone this of you as a sexual being, how could we not?” Rogue nodded and squeezed Ororo’s hand as she wiped her tears and calm swept over her face.

“Sometimes I cannot tell if someone is being sarcastic, nice, or cruel. I am sorry my friends, I have forgotten I am a woman.” Jean kissed Ororo’s cheek,

“I am sorry ‘Ro, but I am sure Logan noticed and can remind you.”

“Jean! You are horrible! Plus he would probably like to ‘remind’ you as you put it.” Ororo and Rogue laughed as Jean blushed and sputtered.

Five minutes later, Ororo was standing outside Logan’s bedroom trying to figure out if he is in there or not. She has knocked and called for him to no avail, so she decides to go in to double check. Ororo cautiously goes into his sparsely decorated bedroom. She finds Logan sitting at his desk in a leather office chair, staring at the sketch of her. He is grazing her form with his finger tips, almost reverently or as if trying to memorize her body. She feels a full body blush as she gets aroused by this, especially when he sniffs the air and turns the chair to face her.

“Hello Logan, you left before I had a chance to..,” she started, “to see what you sketched.” Logan was not meeting her eyes, a first for the animalistic mutant. He was breathing fast and was trying to slow it down so not to startle her. After some silence and Ororo standing her ground, Logan took in a deep breath then released it. He turned the chair so he could look down at his sketch and turn away from the innocent young woman.

“I was…I never knew I could draw, never thought these hands could create, just destroy,” he told her. Ororo walked up to him and rubbed his broad shoulders for comfort, the muscles were tight and twitched as her hands touched them. He closed his grey eyes, reveling in the sensations caused by the soft, loving touch. It felt so good it was almost painful!

“May I?” she asked Logan. Logan slowly handed his sketch to her and intently watched her open face.

Ororo couldn’t believe the detail he paid to her face and eyes, the set of her lips, and the flow of her hair. And his shading? He was a true artist! “Logan, this is beautiful! Your attention to detail is impeccable! You are a great artist Logan.” Logan blushed at the compliment and stood up,

“Nah, just happened to like the subject.” Ororo blushed and gave him the drawing, she watched him place it on his desk and run a finger on her face. He sighed and walked to his door, Ororo followed and put a hand on his arm before he could open the door.

“I want to ask you something, but I don’t want to make you uncomfortable,” Ororo whispered.

“Maybe you shouldn’t then, I don’t wanna hurt ya ‘Ro. I will only hurt ya.” ‘Ro cried at how little he thought of himself, or maybe he didn’t want her. “Is it so bad to know I love you, and someone else doesn’t?” Logan looked at her stunned, this young and innocent woman who thrived of love and life loved him. Him who thrived off hate and death, but lately yearned for warmth. Specifically her warmth, her skin’s, her heart’s, and womanly heat.

“No, it’s bad that I love you. I will hurt you or someone else will ta get ta me. I won’t let ya go, not ever ‘Ro.” Ororo shuddered at his firmly spoken words, a tingle went through her as her thighs became slick. “I just want ta bury myself in ya over and over. I can smell yer wet heat ‘Ro, ya need ta go. If ya don’t yer mine forever and I’ll be yers. Ya deserve better.” Ororo quietly undid her robe and pressed into Logan, he inhaled her arousal and faced her. “Forgive me…”






You must login () to review.