Author's Chapter Notes:
Pulled this out of my journal and decided to dust it off. Really needing inspiration right now to finish rewrites of my other two fics.
"Aw come on, the ump needs to get a new pair of eyes!"

"Traitors don't get a say, especially when they are out numbered."

"Cyke man come on it's not fair, just because I aint routin' for the Mets this time don't make me a traitor and I still have a right to cheer for who I want right?" Bobby whined, looking for support from the X-man leader after being chastened by Warren, aka Angel.

Sitting in the media room of the mansion, very characteristically postured with his muscular arms folded across his chest and his long legs extended and crossed at the ankles, Scott Summers slowly turned his head to the offended X-man and dramatically dropped it, as if to say, 'are you shittin' me'.

The game between the Mets and the Pirates was underway, well into the fourth inning, and as usual the Iceman had chosen to be the odd man out and stood in the firing pit ready to be basted. It was obvious that Scott, Warren, Remy and Bishop were all staying faithful to the home team. Peter and Logan both lounged in comfortable chairs watching the game as well, but no one was for certain just where their loyalties lie. Unfortunately for Bobby he chose the wrong alpha male to seek support from. If he had bothered to look to Logan at least he would have gotten a noncommittal grunt, but as always he proved he had shit for brains when it came to just being one of the guys.

Even though they had planted themselves casually in the room under the guise of watching the game, this was the day that it was going to be decided once and for all the answer to the question that had plagued them for some time.

So far each one had stood his ground on what he had believed to be true and had not been able to be swayed no matter what the opposing argument otherwise had been.

The resident females were giving them a wide berth considering they thought the men were settled in to do some pretty concentrated male bonding.

Logan abruptly stopped guzzling his beer and turned his head toward the wide arched open doorway, unconsciously alerting the others someone was approaching.

Those who couldn't see into the hall moved from their respective seats to peer out at the objects of the Wolverines sudden attention. Given that they were all present and accounted for besides Hand and the professor, besides knowing not just any old thing would make Logan stop swilling his brew, they knew it had to be something concerning the subject of their arguments.

Coming down the walnut staircase were three of their female teammates. Jubilee, Kitty and Rogue. Apparently dressed for a day of shopping in town. As they made their way to the expansive foyer they rounded the stairs to drop their purses on the bench at the landing, to allow themselves to do some last minute primping in the hall mirror.

Jubilee had grown into a lovely young lady. Her short dark hair and lively almond eyes framed a small pouty mouth, that no longer was a housing for huge wads of bubble gum. Though she was still petite, she was shapely and fit. She had turned into an exquisitely attractive female. And everyone was grateful to Jean and Ororo for her now mature fashion sense. She now stood putting a fresh coat of lip gloss on her sculpted mouth.

Warren unknowingly wiped his brow. Remy elbowed him in his ribs, gaining an awkward shyness from the winged man.

Kitty had come to the mansion when she was very young and now stood next to Jubes brushing off what had to be invisible lint from her skinny jeans, that hugged her toned legs. Always conscious of her appearance, she worried over what she thought was her mousiness in comparison to every other female the lived in the mansion. Unable to see her amazing physical attributes of thick wavy brown hair, that she considered as drab, piercing eyes that spoke of the intelligence that lay behind them and an athletically tight body.

Bobby leaned over a little too far trying to get a better view, almost falling into Logans lap, getting a forearm to his chest to keep the collision from happening. Logan gave him a squinting glare and growl for his clumsiness.

Bobby couldn't help but rub his already aching chest from Logan's massive arm intrusion.

Peter standing behind Bishop, allowed a slow smile to grace his handsome face for Bobbys trouble.

"Now there's a femme ta feast ya' eyes upon mon amis." Remy said, with a wink to no one in particular.

Rogue was running her gloved hands down her hourglass figure, straightening her pleated short skirt and too tight oxford shirt to her curves. The top three buttons were left undone to show off the cleavage she had that her two companions did not as of yet.

Her hair was loose about her shoulders and back, the ever present white streak hanging free over both side of her beautiful face.

Once the last minute adjustments to their appearances were complete the young women happily continued on in their chatty progress via the kitchen. Never once noticing the gawking men in the other room. Shopping was on their agenda and that was all that apparently mattered.

The men resumed their previous positions thinking about what they had just witnessed.

"There are valid reasons to say that each of them are beautiful in their own way, but they still have a lot more maturing to do to be the hottest female in the house." Scott threw out confidently.

Bishop added, "There is no denying they are turning into rather lovely ladies though brother."

"Yeah I know mon frere and there is still a lot to be said for youth and it's blossoming potential no?"

"Can it Cajun, we don't give a shit about yer young and tender lovin' tendencies. Just be glad they are all legal now or I'd have ta kick yer crawfish smellin' ass."

Remy held his hands up in mock surrender, "Remy just sayin',...just sayin'."

Logan grunted in reply, "Umm hum."

"Speaking of more mature, where are the other lovelies of the manse?" Warren asked.

"I heard Jean and Psylocke saying something about soaking up some rays earlier."

All heads turned towards Scott, mouths hanging open at his casual reply to the opportunity they were missing.

"What,...oh come on guys you can't honestly think I want you ogling my girlfriend.!?"

Before his sentence was finished the room was void of every male, save Scott himself.

"Oh shit, and damn." was his lone response to his own ears, as he too followed the path of the exited X-men.

Once outside Scott knew the testosterone led men had circled around the pool to the woods to gain a better view of the two women who were its sole occupants.

Jean lay on her stomach on a lounge chair wearing a tiny yellow bikini, currently with the top untied as Betsy, aka Psylocke, applied suntan lotion to her. Jeans lustrous flame red hair was pulled over one shoulder, giving Psylocke access to her porcelain skin.

From their close proximity to one another it was clear to hear many of the men swallow and take a hissing breath.

Bobby looked over his shoulder with puppy dog eyes to Scott. Though his eyes were hidden, Scotts face wore an obvious smirk.

Psylocke poured more lotion on her hands, moving to coat Jean's lower back, on to the exposed part of her bottom, down her thighs, to the length of her shapely calves ending at her dainty ankles.

Bishop cleared his throat, that had suddenly become dry as the Sahara.

"Damn!", came from - Peter.

"Excuse me my friends, I ah...I well, I just, damn, like I said.", he repeated, punctuating it with a goofy grin.

"That boy aint so much the boy we thought him ta be, good fer you bub." Logan gave him a rough pat on the back.

"Someone remind me ta look out for the strong silent types when Remy have femme children."

"Yeah what he said," Bobby mimicked, as he almost bounced on tip toes in excitement.

Logan swiftly slapped Bobby upside the back of his head, getting a 'thank you' from Warren, Bishop and Scott for doing so.

"Yer welcome, anytime." Logan eyed Bobby and considered doing it again.

Bobby threw up his free arm in defense, while rubbing the back of his head and still trying to keep an eye on the women in front of him and one on Logan.

Psylocke stood giving Jeans ass a pat and wiped her hands on a nearby towel. Job done, she raised her arms over her head clasping her fingers and stretched, twisting her body from one side to the other. The small purple bikini she wore strained to keep strategic areas covered. Not that it covered them much to begin with.

Disciplined exercise and training was evident in her well toned body. Not an ounce of fat was visible. (don't ya just hate that) Purple hair moved slightly from a gentle breeze. Without warning she ran to the edge of the pool and dove in. Just as quickly reappearing again. She tossed her head back flinging water over her shoulder.

Sufficiently cooled off she came out of the pool as if in slow motion, at least that is the way the guys would remember seeing it. Water glistened from every inch of her tantalizing form.

Bishop spoke up, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Bobby chimed in, "Hell yeah."

Logan showed him his canines, as Bobby flinched, expecting another slap.

"Hey," a snap of Warrens head toward the house, drew all eyes to the back deck.

The patio doors had swung open allowing the last contender in their little contest to exit and enter the competition.

Logans face lit up and then was replaced with a scowl, then a grin. Hell he couldn't decide what to do.

Ororo Munroe, also known as Storm stepped out onto the deck. She stopped to raise her astonishing face to the sun and smile.

"Damn,...dang, awww...shit, hell yeah and oh my gawwd, could be heard coming from the raptly attentive men.

Logan chewed harshly on the cigar he had fished from his pocket.

Ororo wore a hot pink bikini top trimmed in silver, her more than ample breasts hid a deep valley between her heavy, yet amazingly high perched twins. A tiny waist accentuated voluptuous hips barely covered in a knotted sarong. Her stomach was so toned it rivaled the mens abs, yet was still soft and feminine. Her long well shaped legs went on for miles, as the mens eyes traversed them. Loving the feel of the earth beneath her feet she had foregone shoes.

Her abundant mane was pulled back at her temples left to flow free down her back with a few stray wisps framing her face. Her eyes shone with the color of the sky and could be seen from the mens hiding place. Her scandalous mouth held just a hint of a secret smile, as she made her way to where Jean and Betsy lounged.

Not a word was spoken by either of the men, as she walked with an easy sexy feminine authority.

Jean sat up turning over, using one arm to cover her chest, not bothering with the miniscule top, and gave Ororo a slight wave.

Betsy now on the chaise beside Jean, angled her head back to watch the Weather Witches approach.

No denying it, she was Sexy as hell.

"Well hello sisters." Storms lilting voice greeted her fellow X-women.

Betsy and Jean both just looked at her with smiles tugging at the corners of their mouths.

"What, is something wrong?"

Jean spoke up, "If only something were wrong with you sister dear then we wouldn't be runner ups to your obvious win."

"Yes," Betsy joined in, "it appears that the men have reached a consensus and you have been crowned the victor."

"Oh my goddess," Storm said with a roll of her eyes, "are they still on that?"

"Hopefully no longer now that you have won," Jean said, looking at the other psychic woman, giving her a nod.

"Well I for one am glad it is over and their lame votes count as no reflection on either of us, we are all powerful, confident women in our own right. All equally as worthy as the other." Ororo spoke diplomatically.

Betsy let out a humph. "If you say so, but we all still know that some women are endowed with certain inalienable...er ah...gifts, that others of us don't quite measure up to."

With that said, Ororo shook her head and removed her sarong, bent over slightly to toss it into her bag, before stretching her curvaceous form out on a chaise as well. Having revealed a tiny matching pink thong bottom. Both of her glorious golden cheeks exposed to heaven and earth.

Gruff moans erupted from masculine throats. Perspiration appeared on a few previously dry foreheads.

Logan sneered and produced a low rumbling growl.

"Damn!", Bobby panted, before taking off toward the mansion in a sprint.

Scott and Bishop barely caught a hold of Logans shoulders and arms before he could take off after him.

"What the fuck! If he's going ta go do what I think...he's gonna be Snow!"

"He's doing no more than we all have considering we have to live with that.", surprisingly Peter said, in confession, tossing his head in Ororo's direction.

Logan still looked like he could kill.

I don't get it though what makes you the one she has chosen, considering she could easily have any man she wants. No offense."

With Warrens dense statement in his ears, Logan simply removed his wife beater, undid his belt as he toed off his shoes and deftly slid his jeans off. Underneath he wore his swim trunks.

"Excuse me bub, it's not nice ta keep a lady waitin'."

With the swagger of a jungle cat Logan stalked forward, muscles flexing all over his body with every step.

All three female heads turned in the direction of the mens hiding spot. Neither able to take their eyes off of the Wolverine striding toward them in all his masculine glory.

"Down girls," Ororo purred, "you are welcome to look, but please don't make the mistake of trying to touch."

Both Betsy and Jean snapped their mouths shut just short of drooling.

'You know, life just isn't fair, she's just like a real life freaking Barbie doll, the bitch really does have everything." Betsy telepathically whined adorably to Jean, who simply anwswered with a wink.





You must login () to review.