Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: Okay, so I've recently watched Taken for the second time in my life, and came up with this story. Wanna see Taken2 but I think I'll wait until Netflix since the reviews for the movie are awful. Believe it or not Jean Grey (Famke Jansen) is also in the movie. It took me two times to actually figure that put, with the help of my sister. And this was her first time seeing it.
Logan kissed his wife goodbye, just as she was about to board the plane to Paris. Jean Grey-Summers smiled at him. "Don't worry, Logan, I'll make sure she doesn't get into anything mischievous."

"Shouldn't that be the other way around, Jean?" Ororo Munroe asked, before turning back to her husband To give him another kiss.

"Storm, we got to go," Jean called to her after letting her best friend have her moment. She then turned to her own husband,Scott Summers, and gave home a light kiss goodbye.

"Okay," Storm replied, hugging Logan- who was almost Squashing high in his grasp-kissing him lightly. "I love you."

"I love ya, too, 'Ro," Logan replied softly, reluctantly letting her go. That was the part he hated about being in love; he never wanted to let her go. Now that were married, it was even harder to let her go. "Call me when you land."

"I will," Storm said, waving as she walked away with Jean.

"Oh, and Logan," Jean called turning around and walking backwards for a moment "Try not to kill each of their while we're gone." Storm began laughing as Jean turned around. They continued laughing as they walked through the gate.

Scott pretended not to know what Jean was talking about, but he wasn't fooling Logan. They both knew what she was talking about. Originally, Logan had been after Jean; but, after a while, he started he started flirting with her less and less and with Ororo more and more. Once Logan and Storm sealed the deal, though, Scott had no more for worries. However, that didn't mean Logan was any less irritating.

Most of the trip home was silent. Logan took out the picture of him and Storm in front of the mansion, stroking the edges fondly. "It's not going to bring her back Amy Baxter Logan," Scott said, amused. "It's only a week. She'll be back before you know it."

"Not fast enough."

R

Storm and Jean were having a blast, taking pictures with Storm's phone. They were about to take one with the both of them when a cute French guy offered to take the shot for them. "Names François."

"My name's Jean, and this is Ororo- but, we call her 'Roro for short. Or Storm, If you need something easier."Storm nodded shyly.

"Traveling? "

"Yes," Jean replied. "We are visiting for a girls getaway."

"You know taxies are really expensive here, would you mind sharing?"

"Sure," Jean said. Storm just shrugged. When they reached the hotel, François asked them what floor they were staying on. "Fifth," Jean replied.

Jean, Storm said telepathically.

"There's also a party tonight, would you like to go?"

"Yes."

Jean, we don't even know him.

So? Come on, Storm, lighten up. "We'll come."

"Excellent," François said. The women said their goodbyes inhabited on inside. François made a phone call. "Two women around 25 to 30. More than likely mutants. Extremely attractive..."


Chapter End Notes:
A/N: Duhn, duhn, duhn! We'll see how the reviews are first before I continue posting. I have like three chapters done. And if you're wondering, heck yeah I'm using the famous Liam Neeson quote. Anyone know which villains I should use? Sabretooth and possibly Toad will make an appearance (Sabretooth definitely.)



You must login () to review.