You know, I just don't get it? I live in this mansion see, no...no, not like I'm rich or nothing. It's a school. A place for others like myself to live and learn to control our abilities. This guy, Charles Xavier, well he kinda like opened his home up to all of us. You see I'm a mutant. I look just like a regular person does I guess, only I can do something a normal person can't. The rest of the world doesn't feel too friendly knowing people like me exist and can do the things that we can so this place is a safe haven for us. The world don't know the truth about this place other than we are a bunch of kids fortunate enough to be able to go here. Hand picked by the Professor himself; oh that's what he's called. He's probably the smartest guy on the planet. We have a lot of respect for him and what he does for us. But I'm getting away from what I wanted to tell you about. Sorta.

See there's these teachers we have who are mentors to us. And get this...they are real life superheroes living their lives in disguise! Yeah I know right! Pretty freaking awesome if you ask me, and even if you don't. They never want credit for any of the good that they do; and believe me it's a lot, but just like the rest of us they only want the right to exist without the persecution for being different. And the sweetest thing of all about them is...they are just like us with these totally awesome powers. Did I mention the guys look like movie hunks and the females,...well; let's just say they would put supermodels to shame. Go figure how they stay hidden looking the way they do. Humph. I can't figure it out. But again I'm going away from where I want to be. Somewhat.

Anyway, like there's these two teachers in particular, who even though they are waaay smart; they are dumb to what's so obvious to everyone else. Uh hem, me being the guy I am, I probably noticed it well before anyone else. Just giving credit where credit is due. Since you can't see my face right now I'll tell you I have a big cheesy grin plastered on it. What? Okay, okay,...back to the terminally clueless.

We have an actual goddess living with us and showing us the ropes so to speak. And man is she a babe, whoo. Without a doubt the hottest woman any of us have ever laid eyes on. If she knew I was saying this she would probably fry my butt. But it would be totally worth it for her to know what I think. Well..., maybe not if I'm not around to enjoy letting that bit of information out of the bag to her.

Anyway she is what all the girls would love to be and all the guys here would give their left nut to have.

I aint lying. She's got this satiny bronze skin that's smooth as butter with a body that is tighter than a misers fists. Her legs seem to go on for miles and man her eyes are bluer than the sky, but...they always seem to hold a hint of sadness. Rumor has it she has been through a lot in her life. I wouldn't know though cause she doesn't talk very much. Because of her powers she keeps herself pretty buttoned up, never shows any emotion. That being a big part of the problem I'm getting to.

Where was I...oh yeah, she has this thick mane of shocking white hair that flows to the swells of her as..., let's just say below her tiny waist. All of us guys wonder what it would be like to touch. It reminds us all of the clouds she's always high up in.

Nature is the only place she appears to be at ease in. Tending to the many flowers and plants around this place is a never ending task for her, but I have heard her humming as she does it. And you know what, everything grows under her care. Kinda like us kids, her students, even the ones she has never taught yet. It's sort of a fitting analogy for one aspect of her personality.

She seems shy and distant. But I know she is close to Miss Grey, another flaming hot teacher, who's involved with Mr. Summers. The Professor counts on Miss Munroe for a bunch of stuff. No doubt about it, she is the mother hen in this place. The heart that holds us all together. All distant foibles aside we all know she cares for us deeply. Too bad she can't open her eyes to him. The other one who is so like her.

Him being the other teacher I have been talking about. Mr. Logan. No other name, just Logan, or Wolverine if you dare. Talk about bad ass of the bad asses, that would be him. The coolest guy anyone could ever meet. Let's put it like this...his cool isn't something he puts on as a front to appear more than what he is. It comes from the inside of him and exudes out of his pores. Hell his sweat is pure cool genes elixir.

Women try to pretend they aren't staring just watching him walk. It's so obvious the man has the most masculine body any of us have ever seen. He's ripped on top of being ripped. Shoot even Peter looks up to him. He doesn't even have to try to have swagger he just does. And let's not forget his strong chiseled features, with the facial hair only he could pull off. Speaking of hair...he does have those weird tufts that are never tamed on both sides of his head. I guess that just adds to his appeal. Not to mention he scares everyone to death. He's the master of all kinds of martial arts and speaks more languages than I know of. And boy does he have a temper when riled! Well he has a temper even when he's not provoked. We've all heard that he is the most dangerous man on the planet, which doesn't surprise us. Yet, we have seen how fiercely protective he is of all of us here and this place. Like a papa bear or male lion defending his own. The man has heart, no matter how much he would like to keep it hidden.

It's no secret that he has had a thing for Ms. Grey. Much to Mr. Summers distaste. But I think that is what fuels his flirtation with her, pissing Cyclops off. and the fact that our beautiful Ms. Grey is not immune to Logan's pheromonal charms. The girls around here say he's hella sexy, while the guys say Miss Munroe is sex breathing, and she doesn't know it!

It must be nice to be the ultimate bad boy that can pull any chick he wants, but like Miss Munroe we all have heard he's been through some pretty traumatic things. And the outdoors is his calming balm too. He's always taking long walks or runs through the woods surrounding the school or out riding his hog.

Both Mr. Logan and Miss Munroe are quiet, somewhat tortured creatures who find comfort in the serenity of nature and both would fight for any of us and this school to the bitter end.

They are so much alike, yet miles apart from each other.

Neither one looks at the other and sees what could be. I guess they just see what they think is supposed to be there, not the perfect match that is right before their eyes, but just another X-man. That's what the superhero squad is called. Separately they are amazing, together they are awesome. A real force to be reckoned with.

That's why I just don't get it, Mr. Logan and Miss Munroe not seeing they are the other half of each other. So much alike. Her air to his earth. His night to her day. Her left to his right. His...oh,you get it! I know, I know I go on and on. It's because their whole situation can be so frustrating. Put each combination together and you get the best of both worlds.

Are you wondering why I have been telling you about this? Maybe because I am sitting here on the steps of the school watching Miss Munroe, looking fine as...you know, kneeling in one of the gardens tending to some kind of flower. She seems oblivious to everything, but it.

Mr. Logan is here too, looking over the grounds, really on the scary side like a predator ready to pounce. He's looking in every direction, but hers. How does a man not see her. So what if he's smoking a cigar,...smoke aint that thick! Hell I have better than twenty twenty vision, but a blind man couldn't help but turn his head in her direction.

I gotta go now. Good thing I have something to take my mind off of the two of them. I have a date with Kitty tonight.

"See ya Mr. Logan." I say in passing as I go inside to prepare for my evening. Not stopping for a response from him. I know one will be short; if at all.

He never turns his gaze in my direction either. "Humph, Popsicle." he says around his stogie.

Like I said the guy is way cool, but not smart enough to not be stupid about what's right in front of him. Thank god he isn't a telepath right about now. I quicken my steps.





You must login () to review.