A/N: Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Storm walked into the boathouse with a bag of groceries. After setting down the bag, she noticed a bouquet of roses on the counter with a card next tit them. Opening the card, she smiled at the little poem that was in it.

Lightning dazzles your smile

Making me run the extra mile

To meet the rumble of thunder

Knowing you're there

To guide me to the spots

Where you're never ending spell

Captivates me, and I tell

You that I love you

And you release the rains

Allowing me to kiss you until we go insane.

Storm hugged the card to her chest for a moment, then put it down, unpacking the groceries. She sensed movement from behind her, but ignored it, a knowing smile crossing her lips.

Arms wrapped around her waist, and she gasped, while also laughing. "Logan!"

Logan chuckled. "What?" He asked. "Can't a guy hug his wife?"

"Yes, but he doesn't have to sneak up on her," she pointed out. After a moment, she turned in his embrace, and kissed him deeply.

Logan returned it, and then broke it off. "We need to get goin'," he said, taking the car keys from her.

"Why?"

"It's Valentines day," he replied, wishing he could just stay here and make love to her; but, that was going to have to wait until later. "I'm taking you out to your favorite restaurant tonight."

Storm smiled and allowed main to take the lead.

VD

After dinner, Logan guided her to the bathroom about five minutes after they got home. Storm gasped when she saw that he had a hot bath waiting for them. She allowed Logan to undress her, and place her into the tub, before undressing himself, and climbing in with her.

She moaned as he began to massage some oil into her skin, and began to wash her after that. She then bathed him and then kissed him gently. Then he washed her silky white hair, that was long and thick enough to create a blanket for the both of them.

After draining the tub and drying off, Logan carried his wife- who was still wrapped in a towel- to the bed and kissed her with a hungry passion. She returned the favor, and he slowly unraveled the towel to reveal her beautiful body. It was too perfect and he thanked The Lord that he had married this woman.

They kissed again, Logan feeling himself grow hard with every second. He kissed her neck, then traveled down to her breasts. He was just warming up though; once he slipped inside if her, he was as hard as a rock, and wanted release. His thrusts began slowly, as Storm found her inner rhythm to match his. They grew steadily and rapidly, until they both climaxed and collapsed side-by-side.

Logan stroked her hair back, as it draped over her body. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. "Did I ever mention that?"

"Only a million times every day," Storm replied, kissing him again. Neither of them slept. Just did what every valentines day was like for all couples. Make love.

A/N: fluff readers rejoice! Okay, I seriously SUCK at poetry (probably the reason I have trouble writing songs) so please just bare with it. Any pointers about it would be lovely though.





You must login () to review.