KISS ME TOO FIERCELY
HOLD ME TOO TIGHT
I NEED HELP BELIEVING
YOU'RE WITH ME TONIGHT
MY WILDEST DREAMINGS
COULD NOT FORESEE
LYING BESIDE YOU
WITH YOU WANTING ME

AND JUST FOR THIS MOMENT
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE
I'VE LOST ALL RESISTANCE
AND CROSSED SOME BORDERLINE
AND IF IT TURNS OUT
IT'S OVER TOO FAST
I'LL MAKE EV'RY LAST MOMENT LAST
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE...


Storm watches as Logan heads inside from Jean's grave. Her heart breaks, watching the man she has fallen head over heels for cries for a taken woman. Ever since she saw him, she had fallen for his looks and then it grew into something more; but the feeling was never reciprocated.

She began to wonder what it would have been like if he had fallen for her also, despite it being a fantasy, she desperately wished it was a reality.

Hands suddenly wrapped around her waist, causing her to gasp as she turned to see Logan right behind her. "Hey, 'Ro," he said.

Storm didn't reply as she looked into his haunted eyes. The next thing she knew, his lips were pressed against hers, and nothing mattered for that moment.

It wasn't long before they were lying in bed next to each other. "Logan..." She whispered a few hours later. "Is this a dream?"

"No, darlin'," Logan replied, caressing her face. "This is not a dream, this is real."

"Kiss me..." She said. Logan obliged gladly, while also pressing her to his body a little too tightly. She didn't mind though, she needed help for her to believe that this was happening, and she wasn't just dreaming.

When the kiss became more fierce and things got a little heated, Storm melted into him, losing any resistance she may have felt earlier. She was determined to make this moment between them last, in case she woke up in the morning and he was gone.





You must login () to review.