Logan sat back in his recliner Saturday morning after eating breakfast with his family. Kendall and James had run off to play in the yard. Ororo was cleaning up the baby in the bathroom. He had gotten syrup all over himself. Logan smiled softly to himself listening to his wife talk to their youngest child softly and him laughing and baby talking back to her. He turns the tv onto college game day. He hears his older children laughing, he looks out the window and sees them running between the trees playing.

" Logan........Logan........" Ororo calls through the house.

" yea darlin?" He answers

She walks into the living room bouncing a laughing and smiling Johan on her hip. She kisses his face and he smiles and kicks his legs making her smile at him softly. When the baby notices his father he reaches for him and grunts. Logan takes him and grunts back at him softly. The two stare at each other for a few seconds then the baby touches his fathers face playing in his whiskers smiling. Logan nuzzles his son and cradles him to his chest. He notices that she is dressed casually and he raises his eyebrow.

"Where ya goin?" He asks softly

"Mall then grocery shopping" she says before kissing his head " you got the kids?" She ask with a slightly pleading look. He knows she loves their pups but even he can admit three wolverine jrs can be a handful. But he won't let anyone else say it. Scooter learned that the hard way.

"Yeah babe, you jus go an enjoy y'self, I got em" she says reassuring her that he's in control. He walks her to the car. After she leaves the driveway he notices Kendall and James have go e into the house.

"Come on pup lets go make sure they don't bring down the house" he says to his son. He notices they are building hot wheels ramps and leaves them alone. He goes back to his recliner to watch tv and soon nods off.

~~~~~~Kendall and James~~~~~~

After building their ramp they begin to shoot the small cars into the kitchen. Playing in the kitchen is a joy rarely enjoyed while mommy is home. She made it clear to her feral young that the kitchen is her territory.

"Uh oh kennie" James says as his camero goes into the pantry.

"It ok Jamie, it got a door, alls we gotta go is open it up" she manages to get the door open and her and her brother walk in.

" is this the refwider" he ask his big sister.

"Ummmm. I no think so" she finds his car but knocks over the sugar. "Oh oh" she says wide eyed looking at her brother.

"What's it kennie?" He ask her. He picks up a handful and put it in his mouth. "It's sugar" his blue eyes dialate to a soft amber. His sister follows his lead and taste the sugar. In true wolverine fashion her eyes dilate with a gold ring. She pushes her brother out of her way. He growls at her, she growls back bearing her teeth. He backs down. She grunts and continues to eat sugar, after a few moments she sends an invite grunt to him to join her. He accepts. After they have their sugar fill they run off to the outside.

~~~~~logan~~~~~~
He hears his phone buzz in the cup holder in his lazy boy. After jerking awake and calming a startled Johan he answers.

"Hey babe, how's everything?" She ask

"Perfect, everybody still has all body parts" he says. He hears her laugh and he smiles.

" ok then hubby, I'll be home in a few minutes" she says shutting the trunk of her car.

"Few minutes" he said looking at his watch.

"Well yea, I've been gone three hours" she says " do you have enough time to get your lover out?" She ask sarcastically

" haha woman, you know she only comes over when the kids are gone too, I like her to think I'm the eternal bachelor" he answers her sarcasm with sarcasm " but seriously we've just been having so much fun time flew by" he tried to hide the fact he's been sleep from his wife.

"Uh huh, wipe the sleep from your eyes this time would be a good touch this time, see ya in a few" she says " love ya"

"Love ya too darlin"

He turns around thinking his kids are still in the living room. He sees they've cleared out but left the tracks up.

"Shit let me get this before mama has a aneurism" he places Johan in his swing chair and goes to pick up the track pieces he looks up after smelling pure cane sugar. He sees little footprints leading out the door. "Shit shit shit shit.....damn" he says running out to find them. He steps on the back porch and immediately sees James running in circles. He grabs him by his shirt and picks him up his legs still kicking as if he's running. He looks in his eyes and sees them still dialated.

"Come on boy" he says dragging him to the hose. Logan holds him down with one hand and turns the hose on with the other. " drink" he says holding the hose out to him. James is reluctant but a half a growl from his father and he listens after a moment his wolverine releases him. Go inside. James trudges inside defeated.

" ok where is kennie d" he takes a deep breath and walks towards the dense patch of trees. " ok girl, fun and games are over. Come on time ta sober up" he hears nothing, but he smells her. "Where the hell is she? Does she got some kinda camouflage ability? " he says looking around trees. He feels a light weight drop on him. But he sent threatened. He recognizes the little brown arms around his neck. He flips her over and she laughs he sees her eyes are still gold rimmed. " come on lil bit" he gets her to drink water and she calms down. Looking at the kitchen clock and knowing how 'to drives he knows he only has about ten minutes before she gets home. He runs to the linen closet and get the broom to sweep the sugar up. After he finishes he hears her car pull up. He goes out to greet her.

" hey darlin" he says opening her door.

" hey" she kisses him " how was it" she ask

"Oh we were outside" he says with a grin

" you smell like it" she said half teasingly half aroused

He brings the groceries in and she goes in the pantry and sees the bag of sugar still there.

"Husband" she calls

"Yea" he says looking up from the grocery bags.

"Next time you do a rush clean get rid of all evidence of your lack of positive control" she says smiling

He looks in the pantry and sees the bag of sugar and turns red. Ororo chuckles at her embarrassed husband.

"Well see darlin, ummm.......yea, I took a nap, but its Johan's fault, he's to cuddly."

"Yea yea yea blame the baby" she pulls him down for a kiss. He pulls her close to him. Feeling full of love for his mate and his rambunctious pups.





You must login () to review.