Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters. All characters belong to Marvel. My own characters will be denoted.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan encounters Ororo one early morning coming in from one his usual haunts.
*DISCLAIMER - I do not own any of the characters written about in this story. They are own by Marvel. My own arbitrary characters will be duly noted*


Chapter 1 - Early Morning Encounter

Relationship Status - pre


TThe hairs on the back of her slender neck stood at attention and her heart rate picked up a few paces. Ororo took a few deep breaths, in a futile attempt to calm herself from her bending position in front of the opened refrigerator door. Only one person was responsible for raising her hackles in such a way. Logan, the Wolverine. It had been a month since he took up residency in the hallowed halls of Xavier's mansion and this constant reaction he triggered in her whenever he was near was beginning to unnerve her. Her reaction to the volatile man confused her to say the least, especially knowing that he was rude, unrefined and downright mean. She sighed softly and gathered her ingredients for her late night snack in her arms and bumped the refrigerator door closed with her behind. She turned and placed the items on the kitchen island counter and looked over to where he was casually leaning against the back door frame perusing her and acknowledged him.

"Wolverine. I am assuming you are now getting in?"

His enhanced senses had enabled him to hear the change of pace of her heartbeat, as he silently made his way into the back door of the kitchen. He silently chuckled, chucking her reaction up to the fact that all of them feared him at this circus masquerading as a school. Noticing her enticing position before the refrigerator, he had taken a minute or two to admire her perfectly rounded ass. Her ass cheeks were the perfect size and he determined a perfect fit for his tainted hands. He had noticed everything about her and wanted her from the very first moment he laid eyes on her. Hell, a man had to be blind not to notice her exotic beauty, elegance and intelligence. Even his inner beast had stirred at her presence. But knowing the almighty, untouchable goddess wouldn't take kindly to his impure thoughts, he had shifted his attentions to the classical beauty of the red headed doctor.

"Did I miss curfew?"

Ororo chose to ignore his snide comment. She eyed his blood stained wife beater and ripped jeans. She arched a well-shaped brow at him and replied, "Glad you made it back in one piece. Would you like something to eat?"

He smirked when he saw her taking in his attire. "Ain't my blood. It's a mixture of da other dumbasses." He pushed away from where he was leaning against the door frame, locked the door and strolled to the other side leading out of the kitchen, intent on heading to his room for some shuteye. "Nuttin' ta eat fer me."

She didn't have to asked, already privy to his outrageous habits of cage fighting and brawling. "Alright. Goodnight Wolverine."

He turned, flashed her a rare smile and winked at her. "It's already mornin' Storm."

Before she could reply, he was gone. She simply shook her head and smiled softly, committing that handsome smile of his to memory.





You must login () to review.